Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 3, 2017 4:35 PM

Mar 2012
https://j-novel.club/s/invaders-of-the-rokujouma/

As you can see here is that Rokujouma finally entering J-Novel LN lineup. Of course there are good thing and bad thing. Good thing is that the translator is still Warnis and you can support Warnis and Takehaya for their good work plus they also released already translated volume for free and the bad thing is of course about money. But this small amount is not much problem if you really love this.

Hopefully J-Novel keep making move like this by involving existing translator and not alienating long time reader by doing everything from scratch.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 4, 2017 8:00 AM

Jun 2012
Uggh...well I've been planning to be a member on June anyway, so this is nothing but good news to me XD.

Warnis did a good work on the series but I think the reason they recruited him is for his fast translating skills, maybe.
May 4, 2017 8:18 AM

Mar 2012
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Uggh...well I've been planning to be a member on June anyway, so this is nothing but good news to me XD.

Warnis did a good work on the series but I think the reason they recruited him is for his fast translating skills, maybe.
Just to give you an idea this is my(along with other) conversation with J-Novel owner several month ago about the possibility of Rokujouma getting licensed.

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=127112&highlight=j-novel&page=174

You can see that the owner is reasonable guy and know what we the fans want. He know that there will be huge risk with bad move but by partnering Warnis and releasing already translated volume for free he minimize the damage plus create a chance for this series to be more well known.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 4, 2017 8:55 AM

Jun 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

Just to give you an idea this is my(along with other) conversation with J-Novel owner several month ago about the possibility of Rokujouma getting licensed.

You can see that the owner is reasonable guy and know what we the fans want. He know that there will be huge risk with bad move but by partnering Warnis and releasing already translated volume for free he minimize the damage plus create a chance for this series to be more well known.

The man is quite a frank person, in a positive way.

Indeed it was a good move, no much harm to fans and Warnis' reputation and Rokujouma gains more publicity. Now I'm curious why they insist on Rokujouma? Is this for experimentation's sake? Or he simply just love this series XD.

May 4, 2017 9:03 AM

Mar 2012
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
NeoAnkara said:

The man is quite a frank person, in a positive way.

Indeed it was a good move, no much harm to fans and Warnis' reputation and Rokujouma gains more publicity. Now I'm curious why they insist on Rokujouma? Is this for experimentation's sake? Or he simply just love this series XD.

I think it because Rokujouma is HJ Bunko series which they are partnering with that have the biggest fanbase outside Japan and may be in Japan too considering poster girl for HJ Bunko is Yurika. Or may be because Warnis is easy to communicate with and they found it more plausible to form partnership.
May 4, 2017 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
I've still not had time to pick up the series, but I'm still going to be reading... not on J-Novel... if you know what I'm saying...

Honestly tho, I hope he only does translations as a hobby. If so, why would he ask money for it ;-;
May 4, 2017 4:17 PM

Mar 2012
Grandblue said:
I've still not had time to pick up the series, but I'm still going to be reading... not on J-Novel... if you know what I'm saying...

Honestly tho, I hope he only does translations as a hobby. If so, why would he ask money for it ;-;
Warnis have translating 24 volume across 3 year time span as dedicated free fan translator with consistent schedule. I don't think that money is the problem here but more along the line widening the scale.

Also it's still on in BT in case you want to achieving it first.
May 7, 2017 5:01 AM

Apr 2012
I just hate what they did with the title, it looks so bad XD
May 7, 2017 5:08 AM

Mar 2012
kamijoan said:
I just hate what they did with the title, it looks so bad XD
Better than getting fully literal translation.
May 11, 2017 5:04 AM

May 2016
This sucks i enjoyed the free translation.. i don't have that much money at the moment so that means this series for me might go on hold for a while if not forever T-T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2017 5:18 AM

Mar 2012
AUSMistchief said:
This sucks i enjoyed the free translation.. i don't have that much money at the moment so that means this series for me might go on hold for a while if not forever T-T
You can find PDF online later though once the volume that are translated complete. Even the head of J-Novel himself acknowledging that there will be translation rip later by third party.
May 13, 2017 5:12 AM

Feb 2016
Id rather have it that they'd become officially translated so that i could buy the physical copies, but for now im fine with this just gotta buy a J Novel subscription or whatever they do and then i can enjoy Rokujouma to my hearts content, but i do hope one day we'll get the physical copies in english
May 21, 2017 4:31 AM

Mar 2012
It's long journey but now finally I've subscribed. Very much worth for my love for Rokujouma.
May 21, 2017 6:01 AM

Jun 2015
NeoAnkara said:
It's long journey but now finally I've subscribed. Very much worth for my love for Rokujouma.

Good for you. Volume 25 is pretty awesome (hopefully it gets translated soon).
May 21, 2017 6:04 AM

Mar 2012
Brb said:
NeoAnkara said:

Good for you. Volume 25 is pretty awesome (hopefully it gets translated soon).
Well I know the spoiler for volume 25. Everything there is hype worthy including Kou very much manly and cool pose.
May 21, 2017 10:54 AM

Oct 2016
Slightly off topic, but has Takehaya decided on when to finish the novel? Don't get me wrong, I love it but just curious as to an estimated timeline. I want to get a subscription to finish reading it, but would rather wait until it's closer to completion. Thanks!
May 21, 2017 4:15 PM

Mar 2012
foxxykat1223 said:
Slightly off topic, but has Takehaya decided on when to finish the novel? Don't get me wrong, I love it but just curious as to an estimated timeline. I want to get a subscription to finish reading it, but would rather wait until it's closer to completion. Thanks!
In about 2 to 4 volume I guess. No official confirmation but many speculate like that.
Sep 27, 2021 10:22 AM
Dec 2018
AUSMistchief said:
Did you ever manage to get back into it ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Chapter 123 Discussion

kingknut8800 - Oct 14, 2022

0 by kingknut8800 »»
Oct 14, 2022 8:03 PM

» Main heroine?

goldfishluke - Jul 11, 2021

1 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:28 PM

» Kickstarter for physical edition of book from JNC is live

NeoAnkara - Oct 7, 2019

27 by NeoAnkara »»
May 14, 2021 5:54 PM

» Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 26 Discussion

kamijoan - Aug 29, 2017

7 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Oct 8, 2019 3:38 PM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 31 Discussion

GiantQAACSleier - Aug 5, 2019

3 by kuro-kun3001 »»
Aug 9, 2019 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.