Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2017 11:19 PM
Jun 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
To be honest I still haven't seen ep 5&6 yet because subbed once aren't out yet even after 13 days *sigh* what r anime fansubbers doing :-*
Update: saw the EP 5 so aswome really!! But the fact that koujo doesn't get angery but always ends up in an ecchi moment somehow makes me feel bad. Like when he got trapped inside that world of Natsuki instead of getting angry and get like *damn i am gonna get to my sister, I'll defeat you.* (Natsu from Fairy Tail) he was pretty calm and was like *Yukina please get me out of here somehow. Plsss* and then ends up in echi. :(
Too easy going if u ask me. And depends on Yukina very my. *This is our FUCKING fight senpai* huh!! Cring
desipherMay 14, 2017 12:49 PM
Mar 30, 2017 9:48 AM

Nov 2011
The mech Yukina used reminds me of Tachikoma from GITS for some reason.

Is it just me or does Kujou feels more angry this episode?
He got one of those lewd moments with Kanon at least.

Kiriha actually proves herself to be a useful ally in this...
Mar 31, 2017 10:50 AM
Mar 2017
You can watch ep5&6 here - http://m.anilinkz.io/strike-the-blood-ii-ova-episode-5?src=5
Btw, its still raw....
Mar 31, 2017 7:51 PM

Dec 2013
Seeing an adult version of Natsuki-chan animated from Vol. 11 was wonderful for me eyes.
mods are cucks
Apr 4, 2017 9:00 AM

Jul 2014
Kojou: This is now my fight
Yukina: iie senpai, this is our fight.
*cringe intensifies*
Apr 9, 2017 3:25 PM
Jan 2011
Who was subbing this? Still nothing available.
Apr 10, 2017 12:26 AM

Aug 2014
-Stray said:
*cringe intensifies*

lmfao
every damn fight
Apr 18, 2017 8:50 AM
Jun 2015
xsilicon9 said:
Who was subbing this? Still nothing available.

Yep, even after 20 days still no subs available
Apr 26, 2017 10:58 PM

Apr 2011
Subs is out!

Holy Molly!

Natsuki-chan is H.O.T af!! Super gorgeous! A beauty! 11/10!

If I was Kojou I'd hug and kiss her.

MagitoApr 27, 2017 5:25 PM
Apr 27, 2017 5:06 AM

Aug 2013
Can't believe I waited this long for the subs to come out. Had to go over the previous episode just to remember what it was about.

I've actually underestimated Yukina. She's pretty powerful with that divine possession power.

Kojou was even able to attract Astarte, a homunculus. I need to know his secret.

Pretty much expected Kojou to suck Kanase's blood but she didn't really needed to remove all her clothing though.

Seeing Natsuki-chan in this episode was great but seeing her adult version was even better. Liked it how she teased Kojou.

Note: How long do I have to wait the next episode to be subbed?

Apr 27, 2017 5:57 AM
Jun 2015
[quote=pgmhecateii]
Ansh01 said:
Can someone tell me where can i watch these episodes 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I made the thread but i haven't watched them yet. I can't find them anywhere. Tried gogoanime amd chia anime and some more but couldn't find a website where these episodes have been uploaded. Pls helpppp😭😭😭[/quote
You can watch eps 1=5 subbed here: http://www.animela.com/watch/strike-the-blood-ii
[quote=pgmhecateii]
Ansh01 said:
Can someone tell me where can i watch these episodes 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I made the thread but i haven't watched them yet. I can't find them anywhere. Tried gogoanime amd chia anime and some more but couldn't find a website where these episodes have been uploaded. Pls helpppp😭😭😭[/quote
You can watch eps 1=5 subbed here: http://www.animela.com/watch/strike-the-blood-ii

What about ep 6? Why aren't they subbed yet. Whos even subbing em?
Apr 27, 2017 6:32 AM

Nov 2009
From AniDB's page I expected the arc to end with this episode (it lists 2 episodes as "Fleeing Fourth Primogenitor"). I guess it wouldn't be this easy.

Ansh01 said:
What about ep 6? Why aren't they subbed yet. Whos even subbing em?

I got my episode from Hatsuyuki-Kaitou this morning.
Since episodes come out on DVDs in pairs, we can expect the next episode soon.

Leo_10 said:
Pretty much expected Kojou to suck Kanase's blood but she didn't really needed to remove all her clothing though.

Well, Kojou needs to get excited to suck blood. Because the whole bloodsucking thing is a metaphor for sex or something. (the MC even said he is a virgin in the beginning)
And Kanase isn't as sexy as Adult!Natsuki, so she had to try harder.

Leo_10 said:
Kojou was even able to attract Astarte, a homunculus. I need to know his secret.

Maybe he did bite her in the end of the first arc, and she got addicted? But most likely it's just because vampires are always sexy.
Apr 27, 2017 7:32 AM

Dec 2014
They said the line again. Is it like not possible to have a fight including the both of them without that line?

Glad to see Natsuki-chan wrecking everyone, we need more of that.

Another episode, another innocent girl's blood sucked, another familiar to save the day. :|

Adult Natsuki was the only thing I actually liked in this episode. Quite fine, quite fine indeed. ;)
Apr 27, 2017 11:44 AM

Jan 2008
Oh man, Kanase going the extra mile and takin not only her entire shirt off but her bra too.

Grown up Natsuki in the black lingerie was a nice treat too.
PaulApr 27, 2017 11:49 AM
Apr 27, 2017 12:03 PM

Feb 2013
What a stupid reason for fanservice.
He can't suck the blood unless the girl undresses, lame.
Apr 27, 2017 12:49 PM
Nov 2014
Finally we get an eng sub release! That being said I liked this episode, we get a new familiar, see more of Kisaki AND we get adult Natsuki. I will say having that lady from the LKO show up was kind of abrupt and unexpected. I sure hope the people who sub this show don't take a break just yet, i wanna watch episode 6 too!
Apr 27, 2017 5:46 PM

May 2015
Older Natsuki-chan version is some good stuff, damn.

Apr 27, 2017 7:01 PM

Sep 2014
I've abandoned all ships for Natsuki. I don't care if I violated the shipping laws, Natsuki best girl 100%.
Apr 27, 2017 8:33 PM

Sep 2015
When is he gonna suck Natsuki-chan's and Kiriha's blood?:3

Really hope one of those happen one day.
Apr 27, 2017 9:59 PM
Jan 2017
Well, it's good to see this show isn't dead and buried. The continuation of past events is as fast-paced and entertaining as usual, as well as the witty banter between the characters. I'm interested to see how it all turns out, particularly with Kojou's lost memories. Also, we got official confirmation that Kojou really has the hots for Natsuki-sensei. Talk about awkward.
Apr 28, 2017 8:49 AM

Dec 2015
Didn't expect such a cliffhanger ending to this arc. Liked episodes 4+5.

Episode 4: The father seemed like a cool/badass guy (nice char design). It was obvious that he was the father ... asking questions like usually guys that are protective regarding their daughter would ask to some guys.

Episode 5: Not that much interesting plot. There was this priestess of Cain thing mentioned regarding Asagi. Interesting. (I either heard this in some previous episodes or I read it in some wiki ... in some wiki there was further info and novel spoilers about it.) The thing about Nagisa was already hinted in the last arc a bit.

I liked the fights at the end - especially with Yukina (really strong) - her fighting is cooler than Kojou just drinking some blood and getting a new familiar. Funny when he thought Natsuki would let him drink her blood.

Looking forward to the next arc. (I guess this will continue directly after this arc/cliffhanger. Maybe more info about the priestess of Cain thing ... seems Asagi tried to leave the island and Kojou might leave as well ... and all of them meeting near that lake where that artifact is.)
Apr 28, 2017 1:50 PM

Aug 2015
Those lines are going to hunt us for all eternity...
I'm glad he awakened the first familiar but what does it even do?
Minamiya Natsuki in adult-ish appearance is really beautiful, though that breast a little too big... is something the anime did or it's really her design?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Apr 28, 2017 3:00 PM
Jan 2016
i still don't gey it, why they have to undress for sucking blood from the neck?
why that orgasm for getting blood sucked by a vampire?
well, it seems everything is fine for fan service
Apr 28, 2017 7:18 PM

Apr 2016
I love this episode coz lots of Natsuki-chan! :3
Adult Natsuki-chan is hot but I still love the Loli Natsuki-chan.
It was funny how Kujou was flustered seeing adult Natsuki-chan and was fantasizing about that "gift".
She's so powerful.
Man, that "No Senpai. This is our fight." again. Saw it coming after Kujou said that magic word. Cringe! :v
As usual, lots of fanservice shots here and there. Not that I am complaining. Only maybe on Kanase's scene where she removed her clothes and bra just to let Kujou suck her blood. Is that even necessary? Well, fanservice... :v
footmasterApr 28, 2017 7:22 PM
Apr 28, 2017 9:52 PM

Feb 2014
Best part of the episode was when they show Natsuki-chan in adult body.
Apr 28, 2017 10:38 PM

Dec 2009
This is getting a lot more exciting than the original tv series, damn!
Adult Natsuki was like seeing adult Evangeline, i prefer the loli badass.

-Stray said:
*cringe intensifies*
footmaster said:
Man, that "No Senpai. This is our fight." again. Saw it coming after Kujou said that magic word. Cringe! :v
2017, still our fight.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 29, 2017 12:46 AM

Jul 2014
The cringeworthy catchphrase made its inevitable return, surprise surprise. Other than that, did this whole thing about getting past Natsuki really need a whole episode, especially when it seems like the next episode will be more or less the same, except getting past that new woman instead? So much for plot progession.
Apr 30, 2017 2:39 AM

Mar 2013
No one mentioned the talk about lost memories, Avrora's soul fragment being in his sister, or how he actually killed Avrora (it was hinted but not said clearly yet I think).

I'm actually very curious about the circumstances that led Kojou to become how he is now!

And I wonder what his father knows exactly about all this... If he knows about his daughter, that means he must know about his son being one of the strongest vampires in the world...

To LN readers, without spoiling is there more information regarding Kojou's past later in the books, or is it still a mystery?

Edit: I actually watched 4 & 5 in a row, so maybe those talks were actually in episode 4 though...
Jal51Apr 30, 2017 2:43 AM
May 3, 2017 6:28 PM

Oct 2008
Actual body of Natsuki Minamiya is HOT!
and also she's overpowered!

May 21, 2017 12:17 AM

Nov 2009
Ulquiorra said:
What a stupid reason for fanservice.
He can't suck the blood unless the girl undresses, lame.

TouchYou said:
i still don't gey it, why they have to undress for sucking blood from the neck?
why that orgasm for getting blood sucked by a vampire?
well, it seems everything is fine for fan service

Frankly, this could be understood even in the space of about two arcs of TV series. Blood drinking is a metaphor for sex.
That's why it works like sex - the guy has to get hard before he can do the deed, and it feels good.

Just like girls in Kantai Collection float on water or sink like ships, and totally unlike girls.

Jal51 said:
To LN readers, without spoiling is there more information regarding Kojou's past later in the books, or is it still a mystery?

According to the rumors, there is. But it did not get adapted to this OVA for some reason. (left for another OVA? To make us read the novels?)
May 27, 2017 3:22 AM

May 2016
Damn I wished to see him suck on Natsuki chan ( ̄ε  ̄)
Jun 1, 2017 7:34 PM

Dec 2014
Natsuki-chan.............................. my gawd.... very hot....
Jul 5, 2017 11:06 AM

May 2015
Finally, Kanon got her chance to do the ritual thanks to Astarte, such a wing-girl ;) but the icing on the cake was that she did it alone and without interruptions... Nice!

On a side note:
The Witch of the Void in her natural form [26 years old] looks delsih (ˆڡˆ)
Aug 29, 2017 1:59 PM

Feb 2014
Adult Natsuki-chan is true beauty
Sep 3, 2017 6:22 AM

Aug 2014
Probably the best episode from season 2.
I do wonder if Nina lost or if Natsuki just teleported away?
I also hope that Asagi will finally get to know the truth about Kojou and maybe here blood sucked? What other reason would there be for her going there? She can hack anything from Itogami Island if needed.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 22, 2017 6:09 PM

Feb 2013
A glowing Yukina is... well... she's glowing!

That fight with Natsuki was pretty darn good.
Dec 4, 2017 11:55 AM

Sep 2012
Kojou ur woman magnet has no limits soon all the woman in the island are swoon by u 😂

Kojou u expected that type of a present from Natsuki u really are pervert 😂
Dec 8, 2017 10:37 PM

Mar 2015
Not-loli Natsuki-chan needs to make more appearances!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 1, 2018 10:59 PM

Oct 2014
Magito said:
Subs is out!

Holy Molly!

Natsuki-chan is H.O.T af!! Super gorgeous! A beauty! 11/10!

If I was Kojou I'd hug and kiss her.

I don't think Natsuki chan would let Kojou do that to her, lol
Nov 1, 2019 7:39 AM

Apr 2013
The dialogues in this show really hit rock bottom at this point, especially including that cringe sentence from Himeragi again.
Feb 28, 2020 1:24 AM
Dec 2016
A grown-up Natsuki-chan! And that ero-sensei imagination too, what a wonderful day.
Ah, so he sucked up Kanon blood this time. It makes me wonder why he hasn't suck Aiba blood until now.
Mar 5, 2020 3:36 PM

Nov 2013
Of course Kojou is angry. Natsuki-chan is in the wrong, she can't just expect him to sit idly by while they are messing with his sister.

Thumbs up for Kiriha. I would have laughed so hard, if she said "this is our fight".
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 7, 2020 10:04 PM

Jul 2013
As usual, I barely understand wtf is happening except for one thing: if Natsuki can look like a normal adult then why look like a loli at all? Adult is waaaay better than her toddler-looking self. It's like with that blondie vampire from bakemonogatari series. Lolis are for pedos :/
Dec 19, 2020 7:31 PM

Dec 2012
Married?
Yukina is 29. lol
The car disappeared.
Avrora sleeps within Nagisa?
Yukina said it again.
Natsuki adjusted body.
Kojou face red. lol
Kanon oppai.
Natsuki oppai on Kojou.
More work.
Dat ending.
Shizuka Koyomi.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 13, 2022 2:05 PM

Sep 2017
I had been wondering previously whether the whole Natsuki Chan, Don't call me Natuski Chan thing was a more prevalent catchphrase than the more noticeable - No Senpai, this is our fight. However after this episode I think it's probably better to just not think about either of them at all.
Aug 16, 2022 2:13 AM

Jul 2015
Grown-up Natsuki-chan is real dummy thicc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), much better compared to her little kid form.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

56 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 25, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

31 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 24, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

23 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:56 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

43 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:58 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 21, 2016

71 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 8:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.