Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 92 93 [94] 95 96 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2017 1:58 PM
Apr 22, 2017 2:08 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Sojin said:
SheyCroix said:
from your PTW
[...]
Might as well add the rest of his list while you are at it.

Takes too long to do =/
;D

dadayayababananamamafafa

჌ HiScore ჌ LoScore ჌ Auction

჌ Turn-Ins ჌ AWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Apr 22, 2017 6:48 PM

Aug 2016
Miragee said:
Hey, thanks a lot! I'm going to take a look at those not on my ptw, except for girl who leapt through time because I'm planning to watch that one for another challenge. :)

You're welcome! :) Ah, I see. I also completed it for a challenge, actually.
Apr 22, 2017 9:25 PM

Dec 2014
If I started an anime before I signed up for the challenge but finish it after I sign up is it acceptable?

ex. I started Ms Kobayashi's dragon maid in February but signed up for the challenge in march. Could I use this entry for the challenge?
Apr 22, 2017 9:28 PM

Aug 2013
Denisecvo said:
If I started an anime before I signed up for the challenge but finish it after I sign up is it acceptable?

ex. I started Ms Kobayashi's dragon maid in February but signed up for the challenge in march. Could I use this entry for the challenge?

As long you started it in 2017 (Jan 01 or after) it should count for the challenge.
Apr 23, 2017 7:02 AM
Jan 2009
KazuyaKujo said:
AmusingLee said:
Could someone recommend me an anime for: #42. Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese, please?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/27947/Lupin_III_2015
Italian

Thank you both for your suggestions! I think I am going to give Baccano a try :)
Apr 23, 2017 8:49 AM
Apr 2016
42. Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese - no fictional settings, has to be a real nationality; state the character/nationality

I am aware this says "no fictional settings", but is it okay if the area is set in the future, but the names of places remain the same?

E.G. In the anime Gankutsuou, it is set in the 51st Century in Paris, France.
Apr 23, 2017 9:17 AM

Mar 2016
borkcoli said:
42. Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese - no fictional settings, has to be a real nationality; state the character/nationality

I am aware this says "no fictional settings", but is it okay if the area is set in the future, but the names of places remain the same?

E.G. In the anime Gankutsuou, it is set in the 51st Century in Paris, France.
Yes that would be fine since Paris is a real location on Earth.
Apr 23, 2017 9:40 AM

Aug 2016
Hi ppl first time using the MAL forum, i would like you guys to help me with the recommendation anime challenge (59), if someone has some free time feel free to search on my list. so you can do your best to help me.

PD: Recently i've been very interested in animes that make me cry a lot, but i dont want a very long anime (Max 25-26 eps).

Thanks in advance to everyone. Loving this community.
Apr 23, 2017 9:45 AM

Feb 2010
Trocxer said:
Hi ppl first time using the MAL forum, i would like you guys to help me with the recommendation anime challenge (59), if someone has some free time feel free to search on my list. so you can do your best to help me.

PD: Recently i've been very interested in animes that make me cry a lot, but i dont want a very long anime (Max 25-26 eps).

Try Kokoro Connect or Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 23, 2017 10:06 AM

Sep 2014
Phlippy said:
I wanted to change my difficulty to TV only, so I got a few questions

11. Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio
The 5 lowest scored TV series then, right? For example when I choose studio Trigger, I can watch Hacka Doll The Animation or Little Witch Academia (TV) even though they aren't one of the 5 lowest rated in general?

26. Watch an anime that has been adapted to live action
What about Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex? Only the movie is listed in the club, but I've heard the Live action has some story elements from SAC, too.

65. Choose an anime from the predictive search using your username
There is only one TV anime entry, can I use another one from "view all results" or do I have to watch this one?

Oh and a recommendation for 16. Watch an anime which began airing between 1980 and 1989
Something which isn't 30ep+

1. I don't think you can and have to pick another studio which has a TV anime in the low 5. I'm not sure here though so better wait for Shey.

2. Should be fine as long as you ask the Live Action Club to add SAC as well.

3. You have to watch the only one. The view all option is only to be used if you have already watched everything else afaik.

4. I have not watched any TV series with less than 50 eps from this era but this is looking interesting, no? --> https://myanimelist.net/anime/2203/Waga_Seishun_no_Arcadia__Mugen_Kidou_SSX
Apr 23, 2017 10:11 AM

Aug 2016
Phlippy said:
Trocxer said:

Hotarubi no Mori e and Anthem Of The Heart are great movies which made me cry.
If you want a TV series, I recommend Plastic Memories and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.

Thanks guess i will try plastic memories since i have to watch a music anime later.
Apr 23, 2017 12:18 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Phlippy said:
The 5 lowest scored TV series then, right? For example when I choose studio Trigger, I can watch Hacka Doll The Animation or Little Witch Academia (TV) even though they aren't one of the 5 lowest rated in general?

If you complete the challenge with that restriction you can count only those that are TV for the lowest 5. So yes, those 2 fit.

For the other questions @Miragee gave you the right answer.

჌ Turn-Ins ჌ AWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Apr 23, 2017 12:44 PM

Dec 2014
For this one:

36: Watch a completed anime with more user in "Plan-to-Watch" than "Completed" - check in the stats tab; state the members it had when you started

is the members stat minus the number of users who scored the anime the number for "plan to watch" and the number of users who scored the anime the number for "completed?"

Also, I need reccs. Thanks.
beariApr 23, 2017 12:47 PM
Apr 23, 2017 12:45 PM

Jun 2015
beari said:
For this one:

36: Watch a completed anime with more user in "Plan-to-Watch" than "Completed" - check in the stats tab; state the members it had when you started

is the members stat the number for "plan to watch" and the number of users who scored the anime the number for "completed?"

You can see the exact number of people for plan to watch and completed on the stats tab of each anime.
Apr 23, 2017 12:49 PM

Dec 2014
TrashDax said:
beari said:
For this one:

is the members stat the number for "plan to watch" and the number of users who scored the anime the number for "completed?"

You can see the exact number of people for plan to watch and completed on the stats tab of each anime.
I was confused at first. I thought the stats tab was that summary thing at the side of the anime's main page but I forgot there were other links next to the picture. Thanks.
Apr 23, 2017 1:22 PM

Oct 2014
SheyCroix said:
Phlippy said:

If you complete the challenge with that restriction you can count only those that are TV for the lowest 5. So yes, those 2 fit.

That's kind of hilarious since Trigger has only made 6 TV anime, but I guess there's nothing wrong with having a favourite studio who hasn't made much yet.
Apr 23, 2017 1:26 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
zombie_pegasus said:
SheyCroix said:

That's kind of hilarious since Trigger has only made 6 TV anime, but I guess there's nothing wrong with having a favourite studio who hasn't made much yet.

¯\_ツ_/¯

it's a free choice after all...

჌ Turn-Ins ჌ AWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Apr 23, 2017 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
I need a little clarification on a few minor points. Total minutiae.

1) Is the "Free" space intended to be just ... watch any anime? ... or are you supposed to choose one of the challenges that you wouldn't already be completing according to your card selection, and complete that challenge criteria?

2) Anime broadcast on a weekend: Does Friday count? Or just Saturday and Sunday?

3) Anime with 50+ episodes. So... does that have to be continuous airing? Or can it be the cumulative of all aired episodes pertaining to a title?
Example: Chihayafuru and Chihayafuru 2, together, make 50 episodes. Does that count, or not? They are two separate seasons, of the same franchise, that did not air back-to-back -- where does that fall?

Also, I am having trouble finding something for #11.
I don't know my favorite studio...
Apr 23, 2017 5:27 PM

May 2016
beari said:
For this one:

is the members stat minus the number of users who scored the anime the number for "plan to watch" and the number of users who scored the anime the number for "completed?"

Based on your PTW list,here are some recommendations:
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Denpa-teki na Kanojo
Hotarubi no Mori e (watch this if you want to be destroyed lol)
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Princess Tutu (very beautiful story;also very underrated and unknown due to the entry above)
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (watcth this if you have a dark sense of humor)
Shakugan no Shana
Apr 23, 2017 5:36 PM

Apr 2014
Kyandesu said:

1)Free means watch anything at all
2) Saturday and Sunday
3) one anime with 50+ episodes (ie Naruto has 220)

Your favorite studio is J.C. Staff for all intents and purposes because 2 of your favorites come from there (Toradora and Kimi to Boku.)
Apr 23, 2017 5:59 PM

May 2016
Kyandesu said:

1) Is the "Free" space intended to be just ... watch any anime? ... or are you supposed to choose one of the challenges that you wouldn't already be completing according to your card selection, and complete that challenge criteria?

2) Anime broadcast on a weekend: Does Friday count? Or just Saturday and Sunday?

3) Anime with 50+ episodes. So... does that have to be continuous airing? Or can it be the cumulative of all aired episodes pertaining to a title?
Example: Chihayafuru and Chihayafuru 2, together, make 50 episodes. Does that count, or not? They are two separate seasons, of the same franchise, that did not air back-to-back -- where does that fall?

Also, I am having trouble finding something for #11.
I don't know my favorite studio...
1.pick a challenge that is NOT included in your card.
2.Nope
3.Anime that has 50 episodes overall;NOT 50 episodes in franchise
If you have trouble picking your favorite studio,you have to think of a studio that you particularly enjoy their works.
Apr 23, 2017 6:04 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Kyandesu said:

1) Is the "Free" space intended to be just ... watch any anime? ... or are you supposed to choose one of the challenges that you wouldn't already be completing according to your card selection, and complete that challenge criteria?[...]

As stated in the How to Play Anime -> Completing Challenge Items
"4. The Free space can be any challenge item of your choice, aside from those numbers used to complete your pattern."

჌ Turn-Ins ჌ AWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Apr 23, 2017 8:02 PM
Jul 2018
Many thanks to all of you for your input ❤️
Apr 23, 2017 8:06 PM

May 2015
What should I do for "73. Finish an on-hold or dropped anime" if I dont have any on-hold or dropped anime?

Another thing, "37. Watch a completed anime scored 10 or 9 from another challenger who posted on your sign up page" just means anyone on page 66 of the sign up thread for me right?

Also I need a rec for "59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread".
Apr 23, 2017 8:17 PM

Mar 2015
MrSirGrape said:
What should I do for "73. Finish an on-hold or dropped anime" if I dont have any on-hold or dropped anime?

The common consensus is that you need to put an anime on hold and then wait three months (doesn't need to be exact, but make an earnest effort).
MrSirGrape said:
Another thing, "37. Watch a completed anime scored 10 or 9 from another challenger who posted on your sign up page" just means anyone on page 66 of the sign up thread for me right?

Yep. Make sure to also list their username and initial post number.

MrSirGrape said:

Also I need a rec for "59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread".

Trigun, Barakamon, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Kino's Journey, Tonari no Seki-kun, and Tanaka-kun is Always Listless are my personal recommendations.
Apr 24, 2017 1:54 AM
Jul 2014
can anyone recommend me a shoujo ai anime. I never watch any shoujo ai but I like to see how it is. please not to long and still fluffy.
Apr 24, 2017 6:33 AM

Aug 2016
I have a question about number 67: Watch an anime that starts with the same second letter as your username.

I just changed my username, does this mean I have to watch another anime beginning with my new second letter or can I just state in my post that I used to be so and so?

(judging by number 65 saying that you have to watch another one accordingly, I'm assuming not?)
Apr 24, 2017 6:52 AM

Mar 2016
sassss said:
can anyone recommend me a shoujo ai anime. I never watch any shoujo ai but I like to see how it is. please not to long and still fluffy.
I recommend
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5030/Maria%E2%80%A0Holic
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20047/Sakura_Trick
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6205/K%C3%A4mpfer
jyuushimatsu said:
I have a question about number 67: Watch an anime that starts with the same second letter as your username.

I just changed my username, does this mean I have to watch another anime beginning with my new second letter or can I just state in my post that I used to be so and so?

(judging by number 65 saying that you have to watch another one accordingly, I'm assuming not?)
Unless you have a screenshot of your old username with a date then yes you will have to watching something new that will work with your new name.
Apr 24, 2017 6:55 AM

Aug 2016
Sojin said:
Unless you have a screenshot of your old username with a date then yes you will have to watching something new that will work with your new name.

Ohh, I see. Thank you, unfortunately, I had not been planning to change my username, so I'll watch something new in that show's place.
Apr 24, 2017 10:02 AM
Jul 2012
"Watch an anime broadcast on a weekday"

Could anyone help me out here. I got no idea what I have to watch.
Apr 24, 2017 10:21 AM

Jul 2012
xKarpfen said:
"Watch an anime broadcast on a weekday"

Could anyone help me out here. I got no idea what I have to watch.

On the anime page under the stats section to the left there has to be a broadcast day, anything that aired between monday and friday counts. The other option is go to the seasonals tab and just search for something airing between those days or something that aired on one of those days in past seasons.
Apr 24, 2017 11:18 AM
Jul 2012
GamerDLM said:

On the anime page under the stats section to the left there has to be a broadcast day, anything that aired between monday and friday counts. The other option is go to the seasonals tab and just search for something airing between those days or something that aired on one of those days in past seasons.

Ooohhh. okay thank you.

Well there is enough on my "ptw" so that will be easy to fill.
Apr 24, 2017 3:47 PM

Jan 2017
-- From post #3242 #3236 to #3284
If you are in the middle of editing your sign up form, then apologies for the mention

Please keep the numbered list [ list=1 ]
@Kelaino

Please keep your Initial Post Number
@Grumpy_cat 3277

Please fix your Initial Post Number
@Asianagent 3244 @dessembrae 3242 @StJimmy12 3244 @thatjazzyman 3245 @ajaykumarsunki 3248 @CHICOTIME2015 3249 (shared) @ndumo_616 3255 @Sayako-kun 3272 @ootoro 3275 @AnekiAllieKat16 3281

Apr 25, 2017 4:56 AM

Oct 2012
Maharvel said:
Need a recommendation! Would rather something around 12 eps!

To hell with your 12 eps!

Watch Ushio to Tora!
Apr 25, 2017 9:07 AM
Feb 2017
26. Watch an anime that has been adapted to live action

So, since its a seperate listing, does AoT S2 technically count here, or is it that it was S1 that was technically adapted.
Apr 25, 2017 2:15 PM

Jul 2014
Hey, I had a few dumb questions just to make sure I'm doing it right ^^''

- I took the TV only restriction so anything listed as TV even if it only has 4-6 episodes or each episode is less than 15 min. it still counts, right? (Like World Fool News or Hanamonogatari).

- Does Tanya Degurechaff (from Youjo Senki) still count as child main even with her 'backstory'?

And lastly, could someone recommend me an anime for challenge #59? It can be from my ptw list but I don't really mind. It would be nice if it is max. 26 episodes and includes Horror :)
Apr 25, 2017 3:21 PM

Mar 2016
Woefinder said:
26. Watch an anime that has been adapted to live action

So, since its a seperate listing, does AoT S2 technically count here, or is it that it was S1 that was technically adapted.
Only Season 1 of AOT would count.
MoSoChii said:
Hey, I had a few dumb questions just to make sure I'm doing it right ^^''

- I took the TV only restriction so anything listed as TV even if it only has 4-6 episodes or each episode is less than 15 min. it still counts, right? (Like World Fool News or Hanamonogatari).

- Does Tanya Degurechaff (from Youjo Senki) still count as child main even with her 'backstory'?

And lastly, could someone recommend me an anime for challenge #59? It can be from my ptw list but I don't really mind. It would be nice if it is max. 26 episodes and includes Horror :)
As long as it says TV as the for the type, then it counts.

Tanya, sadly does not count, I pushed for her to count but the Boss Lady said no it doesnt.
:P @SheyCroix

I dont watch much horror so sorry but here are my rec's
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31043/Boku_dake_ga_Inai_Machi
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19815/No_Game_No_Life
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13601/Psycho-Pass
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo
Apr 25, 2017 3:52 PM

Jul 2014
[quote=Sojin message=50490980]
Woefinder said:

Tanya, sadly does not count, I pushed for her to count but the Boss Lady said no it doesnt.

Thanks for answering :) I have all of them on my ptw, so I'll just choose one randomly the day I get to the challenge ^^
Apr 25, 2017 3:57 PM

Mar 2016
[quote=MoSoChii message=50491227]
Sojin said:
Woefinder said:

Thanks for answering :) I have all of them on my ptw, so I'll just choose one randomly the day I get to the challenge ^^
Im not sure how you screwed up enough for it to say that Woefinder said what i actually said, but anyways your welcome and i hope you enjoy what ever you end up picking
Apr 25, 2017 5:22 PM

May 2015
For Number 11. "Watch one of the 5 lowest scored anime from your favorite studio", is Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de eligible if Studio Trigger is my favorite studio? Most of the bottom of Trigger's stuff is PV's/Music Videos/Specials and if you dont count those then it would technically be the 4th lowest scored anime.

Reversinator said:
MrSirGrape said:

Trigun, Barakamon, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Kino's Journey, Tonari no Seki-kun, and Tanaka-kun is Always Listless are my personal recommendations.

Thanks for the recommendations, I really enjoyed Tanaka-kun
Apr 25, 2017 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
Okay, someone had recommended to me Hanada Shounen-Shi and I'm really don't feeling like this would be my cup of tea and wanna watch all episodes. I'm sorry to that person. ^^

(#59 Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread)
Can you recommend me something like uhm... I'm really into dystopian, utopian and post apocalyptic stories recently. I like the genre in general, but I watched some lately.
The last one was Shinsekai Yori.
I also saw ...
... Wolf's Rain
... No. 6
... Owari no Seraph
... I'm sure there are more

Is there something like Shinsekai Yori or the others? ^^

Woefinder said:

I picked Erased. ^^ Boku dake something. Maybe you will like it.
removed-userApr 25, 2017 7:19 PM
Apr 25, 2017 6:18 PM

Apr 2011
I got the challenge #59 and need some recomendations. If anyone know an anime that hasn't been reviewed (#62) and a short one for #72 will be great.

Thanks in advance!
Apr 25, 2017 7:29 PM

Mar 2016
Maneki-Mew said:
Okay, someone had recommended to me Hanada Shounen-Shi and I'm really don't feeling like this would be my cup of tea and wanna watch all episodes. I'm sorry to that person. ^^

(#59 Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread)
Can you recommend me something like uhm... I'm really into dystopian, utopian and post apocalyptic stories recently. I like the genre in general, but I watched some lately.
The last one was Shinsekai Yori.
I also saw ...
... Wolf's Rain
... No. 6
... Owari no Seraph
... I'm sure there are more

Woefinder said:

I picked Erased. ^^ Boku dake something. Maybe you will like it.
I rec
https://myanimelist.net/anime/790/Ergo_Proxy
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14075/Zetsuen_no_Tempest
Rarcry said:
I got the challenge #59 and need some recomendations. If anyone know an anime that hasn't been reviewed (#62) and a short one for #72 will be great.

Thanks in advance!
I rec
https://myanimelist.net/anime/18245/White_Album_2
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30015/ReLIFE

For 72
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28819/Okusama_ga_Seitokaichou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/26349/Danna_ga_Nani_wo_Itteiru_ka_Wakaranai_Ken

For 62
*Thumbs Up* Good Luck
Apr 25, 2017 7:32 PM
Jul 2018
Rarcry said:

Thanks in advance!

59: You saw Death Parade, but not Death Billiards. Maybe. ^^

62: Today, I watched this: https://myanimelist.net/anime/35369/Seikaisuru_Kado__Ninovo
It's a special pilot episode for the linked anime, but this thing is very weird. I don't know either what to think about it yet.
The good thing about it: If you don't like it, it's just a single episode.

72: You watched Pokemon, The Origin.
First thing coming to my mind: Pokemon Generations. Those are 18 short episodes with a duration of 4 minutes per episode.

@Sojin
Thank you! I think, I'll take Psycho-Pass.
Zetsuen no Tempest and No Game, no Life are already in my challenge
removed-userApr 25, 2017 7:35 PM
Apr 25, 2017 8:10 PM

Apr 2011

Psycho Pass looks great, thanks.
Danna ga Nani I already seen, it's really good. Okusama ga Seitokaichou! I'm not sure...

Thank you for the help!

Maneki-Mew said:
59: You saw Death Parade, but not Death Billiards. Maybe. ^^

62: Today, I watched this: https://myanimelist.net/anime/35369/Seikaisuru_Kado__Ninovo
It's a special pilot episode for the linked anime, but this thing is very weird. I don't know either what to think about it yet.
The good thing about it: If you don't like it, it's just a single episode.

72: You watched Pokemon, The Origin.
First thing coming to my mind: Pokemon Generations. Those are 18 short episodes with a duration of 4 minutes per episode.

May not be in my challenge but Death Billiards looks cool.
Never read anything about Seikaisuru Kado Ninovo, but thats the point... I'll give it a try.
Pokemon Generations it's a great idea, already knew it existed but I never watched it.

Really thank you for the help and good luck in your challenge as well.
Apr 25, 2017 11:27 PM
Sep 2009
Recommend me an anime that is fairly short (less than 26 eps at least) for the Challenge!

Currently have a bunch of 50+ ep animes already on my challenge list so I would rather not do anymore.

I prefer slice of life and romance. Please no harems.

Thanks!
Apr 25, 2017 11:49 PM

Aug 2013
aznclone said:
Recommend me an anime that is fairly short (less than 26 eps at least) for the Challenge!

Currently have a bunch of 50+ ep animes already on my challenge list so I would rather not do anymore.

Thanks!

Since you have seen a lot of stuff and have a lot in the PTW. How about something that's airing? Tsuki ga Kirei (Good old Vanilla awkward romance between higschoolers. Loving it so far )

It would be easier to just watch one episode each week while watching your other anime ^^

If you Rather watch something already completed, here are some recommendations:

White Album_2
Youjo Senki
3-gatsu no Lion
Usagi Drop

Apr 26, 2017 12:12 AM
Sep 2015
Sojin said:
Maneki-Mew said:
Can you recommend me something like uhm... I'm really into dystopian, utopian and post apocalyptic stories recently.

I rec
https://myanimelist.net/anime/790/Ergo_Proxy

I shudder to think of whether you consider NGNL a utopian society or not. :P

For 62
*Thumbs Up* Good Luck

Good advice!

aznclone said:

Thanks!

First, please for the love of God change that yellow font on Burning Eyed Shana III in your challenge list. I don't even know which of the three labels that's meant to be, because you didn't even edit the legend. Please don't hurt Shey-sensei's eyes. :c

Second, now now, Azn, you only have yourself to blame for choosing a bunch of 50+ episode entries. There are far smaller fish in the sea if you had wanted.

As for your request, hrmm... I would've recommended School Days, but unfortunately you've already seen that masterpiece. In which case, since I'm bad at recommendations, I guess I'll just put out Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, since it's a comfy show from what I hear (I'm reading it before watching it, so can't comment on the show) and fits SOL. Not sure if you want a TV type specifically or if movies are good, but if the latter I'd also recommend finishing Kara No Kyoukai you hear me that series is the best A Letter To Momo/Momo e no Tegami. White Album 2 is also a show a friend keeps pestering me to watch. No idea if fits your bill.

@SheyCroix I've been wondering, actually. Someone brought up GITS being adapted to a live action movie and whether SAC would be eligible. I've not seen the movie, but from what I hear it doesn't straight adapt the movie and is more another standalone complex entry in the franchise, just like SAC and the other works. Due to this, even being in that LA club, should it [i]really[/i[ be in the club? I would consider that as more an adaptation of the manga if anything, just as I wouldn't consider Arise or SAC to be adaptations to 1995.

As a related note, I'm also curious on your thoughts on live action works with similar characteristics for other entries. Is it really an adaptation if it's just inspired by the general premise, and if so, shouldn't any work from said series be eligible? Not that I necessarily want them to be ineligible, since for all I know that'd apply to my entry of FMP! as well. I'm more curious on what merits being considered a live action adaptation if it doesn't actually adapt anything from what was already an adaption.

Not sure if I made any sense there. Also hallo, nice to talk to everyone again. Rocket Girls was mediocre, even if I was laughing at times. Hard to believe it came out the same year as my beloved The Garden Of Sinners.

EDIT: Damn you, @jhoson14. You stole my thunder! This means war.
12313weaq3Apr 26, 2017 12:16 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 92 93 [94] 95 96 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 7 hours ago

34 by Jackson1333 »»
4 minutes ago

» Characters you like but everyone else hates.

Spunkert - May 17, 2023

41 by AverageRiceFan »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - Yesterday

19 by mizukasa »»
31 minutes ago

» Anime you hope will be announced as soon as possible.

Dominusew - Today

17 by RaymondAnime »»
32 minutes ago

» Isekai anime are better than any other genre.

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 20

43 by KittenCuddler »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.