Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 2017 2:33 PM
Aug 2016
Cara,eu achei muito zoado ficar saindo sangue daquele jeito.

Na luta com a Onigawara,ela não relou um dedo nele,e a outra mina saiu perfurando ele(e o sangue some magicamente).

Sem contar que mesmo depois de ter levado tantos golpes assim,ele ficou de boa '-' ,sem lesão,sem nada.Isso foi bem tosco⁠⁠⁠⁠.

Aquela comédia no final,da mina ""querer"" que ele toque nos peitos dela,eu achei ridiculo,e a cena que vem a seguir,foi forçada pra caralho.

E que merda é aquela de meter no enredo aquela história dele antes de ir pra escola?Achei totalmente desnecessário botar isso.
 Se fosse apenas ele fugindo das garotas durante os 12 episódios seria perfeito,mas inventar algo de fora foi errado.
Apr 20, 2017 2:51 PM

Jun 2013
he's using the same attack everytime
Apr 20, 2017 4:39 PM

May 2015
"Orc". I wonder what kind of weird doujinshi she reads, heh.

Also, didn't expect her oppai to be that big, lmao.

Apr 20, 2017 5:27 PM
Nov 2016
SofM said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

Wait...ah crap, I forgot I had joked that I was a loser myself.
Whatever.
Okay back to topic: no way in hell can I bring myself to believe that chick can go from thinking all dudes are pigs, to *feeling bad that she wouldn't be raped* (downright offensive content here), to then realizing, "oh hey, not all guys are horny assholes", within the span of like, 3 minutes.
Look man, if you're looking for a fight, look elsewhere: I'm never going to have another serious argument of any sort with anyone on MAL.

It doesn't need to be that serious, dude. She took a hard blow so she can't think straight. There is a note about that
http://m.imgur.com/zNmTLzB

I still can't bring myself to believe that a girl could develop an inferiority complex about NOT getting groped, while simultaneously hating guys, all within the span of 2 minutes.
I am actually bothered by how I seem to be the only person bothered by how much blatant pandering was done here. Either way, as a member of the target audience, it completely bombed.
Apr 20, 2017 7:34 PM

Sep 2015
Weekly abuse from new girl
Weekly new harem get
Weekly finishing move

....how long it will stop? last 3 episode?
Into the Internet!
Apr 20, 2017 8:00 PM

Nov 2011
If it wasn't for this God Awful Animation this would be a Great anime. As of now it's average, WTF Silver Link?!

Empress and Oni though <3 Awesome
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 20, 2017 8:59 PM

Nov 2015
Lambdaa- said:
He's just going to collect 'em all lol.
The fight with Kikakujo wasn't as good as I expected..
I want to know more about amou.

Gotta catch 'em all!™
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2017 10:27 PM
Oct 2016
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
SofM said:

It doesn't need to be that serious, dude. She took a hard blow so she can't think straight. There is a note about that
http://m.imgur.com/zNmTLzB

I still can't bring myself to believe that a girl could develop an inferiority complex about NOT getting groped, while simultaneously hating guys, all within the span of 2 minutes.
I am actually bothered by how I seem to be the only person bothered by how much blatant pandering was done here. Either way, as a member of the target audience, it completely bombed.

Oh come on, it's just a joke about a slender gỉrl was hit by a thick monthly magazine in a muscleman's hand and make her think abnormally in a short time. Is it that hard to believe?
Apr 20, 2017 10:29 PM
Nov 2016
SofM said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

Oh come on, it's just a joke about a slender gỉrl was hit by a thick monthly magazine in a muscleman's hand and make her think abnormally in a short time. Is it that hard to believe?

Yes, because this girl falling in love with the main dude is a major plot point.
Apr 20, 2017 11:00 PM
Oct 2016
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
SofM said:

Yes, because this girl falling in love with the main dude is a major plot point.

No, she hasn't yet. Maybe she will show romantic felling because reason later but until now she doesn't say or think about love him
Apr 20, 2017 11:25 PM

Apr 2009
MC's next target = green hair Satori.
Apr 21, 2017 2:29 AM

Nov 2015
Axelucard said:
he's using the same attack everytime
Yeah.. reminds me of Hokuto no Ken...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2017 11:07 AM
Sep 2016
Mary's french pronunciation is very horrible, my ears are still bleeding, but I laughed when U.Choka said "cazzo" multiple times
Apr 21, 2017 12:11 PM

May 2016
I really really enjoy this. MC looks damn badass and his voice is perefctly recorded.
Apr 21, 2017 5:05 PM

Jul 2015
HOW DO YOU FORGET YOUR FREAKING UNDERWEAR Unless you a nudist so you don't usually wear any... This was... also pretty bad in my opinion. Like, it's shaping up to be a less subtle Taboo Tattoo (that one started good, but was on a steady decline from the first episode on, this one tripped and fell five feet from the starting line and has been holding it's leg rolling around in pain since). This has gotten pretty dang stupid... (Need to make sure I watch Prison School at some point.)
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 21, 2017 7:48 PM

Oct 2008
LOL Mary Kikakujou also wants to be treated the same was as Rin but in a doujinshi style! OMG DAT MUNE!
4/5.

Apr 21, 2017 8:21 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Looks to me like Amo is thirsty for the MC. Nice.

Rin still best grill, but I don't mind the desu wa type either.

Fight was alright.
Apr 22, 2017 8:20 AM

Dec 2015
The action in this anime is constantly disappointing tbh...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 22, 2017 4:58 PM
Nov 2016
SofM said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

No, she hasn't yet. Maybe she will show romantic felling because reason later but until now she doesn't say or think about love him

The girl IMMEDIATELY wanted the guy to GROPE her, JUST when she tried to KILL him, for groping her sister.
While I call that total BS, at that point, she's definitely in love with him for whatever reason and not just suffering from a period or whatever, because light novel harem anime do not put sluts as the major characters, or else they won't be popular about self-hating loser otaku like me.
Apr 23, 2017 2:21 AM
Oct 2016
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
SofM said:

The girl IMMEDIATELY wanted the guy to GROPE her, JUST when she tried to KILL him, for groping her sister.
While I call that total BS, at that point, she's definitely in love with him for whatever reason and not just suffering from a period or whatever, because light novel harem anime do not put sluts as the major characters, or else they won't be popular about self-hating loser otaku like me.

Groping her tits is only a joke, in the manga they even repeat 2 times that her head was hit. And in this episode, thre isn't any evidence that she loves him, you can insult it later when it likely will happen, but this is just ep 3 discussion. Also don't apply the logic of other anime to other anime and think it will definitely happen, how can you make sure when there is no line about that?
Apr 23, 2017 8:01 AM
Nov 2016
SofM said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

Groping her tits is only a joke, in the manga they even repeat 2 times that her head was hit. And in this episode, thre isn't any evidence that she loves him, you can insult it later when it likely will happen, but this is just ep 3 discussion. Also don't apply the logic of other anime to other anime and think it will definitely happen, how can you make sure when there is no line about that?

I don't care, I'm calling it: by ep 4 she's gonna want the D, whether she realizes it or not.
I'm surprised that you are paying so much attention to how I mentioned the head scene. What about how the girl tried to KILL him? What about how none of the characters display any sense of desire to fix the school's impossibly corrupt system, meaning that the audience is supposed to kind of like the girls, whom I despise? Am I the only one who can't just suspend his disbelief?? Why am I the only one dropping these anime left and right this season??
Apr 23, 2017 9:50 PM
Oct 2016
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
SofM said:

I don't care, I'm calling it: by ep 4 she's gonna want the D, whether she realizes it or not.
I'm surprised that you are paying so much attention to how I mentioned the head scene. What about how the girl tried to KILL him? What about how none of the characters display any sense of desire to fix the school's impossibly corrupt system, meaning that the audience is supposed to kind of like the girls, whom I despise? Am I the only one who can't just suspend his disbelief?? Why am I the only one dropping these anime left and right this season??

I'm also surprised that you pay so much attention to the plot. I have know that this plot is bullshit since the beginning and I didn't talk about it. The only think I want to correct is just you think the groping is nonsense and I just explain that her head has some problem, no more, no less. Also if you think she love him I wiil wait for some evidence rather than baseless word
Apr 26, 2017 3:07 AM
Jan 2014
Apr 26, 2017 8:14 PM

Jun 2013
All these bitches are dick dizzy.
Apr 27, 2017 5:36 AM

Oct 2016
Adibash said:
Did choka really say "cazzo" in italian? ahahaha

She actually said many terms in italian to define his thing lol

May 1, 2017 5:09 PM

Apr 2015
The fight was pretty cringe tbh. Oh well decent episode I guess.
May 1, 2017 11:00 PM

Nov 2014
This show is better than higher ranked shows this season.

May 3, 2017 5:20 PM

Sep 2015
+1 Harem
still shipping him with Rin
May 4, 2017 7:15 PM

Jan 2013
She really could have killed him, and to change her attitude like that just rubs me the wrong way. Makes me uncomfortable.
May 4, 2017 8:09 PM

Jun 2010
2 girls in the harem.
Aug 15, 2017 1:43 PM

May 2012
Pretty fun development, let's see what's next!
Dec 5, 2017 11:42 AM

Sep 2012
that was more effective then hes magi bullet (pants down attack) 😂

WHAAAAT Mary actually wanted that he would do naughty things to her, Mary u pervert 😂
Dec 21, 2017 5:05 AM

Mar 2015
Oh this is one of those indirect harem thingies huh!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 14, 2018 11:10 PM

Sep 2013
Meh, this anime is falling into the pattern I suspected it would. Each episode, another girl is going to get pissed at him and will try to beat him. At the end of the fight, he'll pull off his gun move (complete with the same animation sequence every time). Then someone will think he's being perverted, thus setting up his challenge for the next episode.

Groan.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 18, 2019 7:16 PM

Jul 2016
Mary is perfection. I'm ready for everyone to say I have shit taste.
Sep 29, 2019 10:17 AM

Apr 2013
I wonder if that empress is really a girl or if it's a dude after all. Japan loves to pull those tropes. The blonde girl is alright, I hope we get more fanservice from here in the future episodes.
Apr 21, 2023 2:08 AM

Oct 2016
Kinpatsu, drills, a rapier, and boobies. Yep, we have best girl right here.
Apr 21, 2023 2:11 AM

Oct 2016
IpreferEcchi said:
I'm ready for everyone to say I have shit taste.
Impeccable taste, fellow man of culture.
Jul 25, 2023 7:02 PM

Aug 2019
falling in love with the mc for no reason the anime

https://youtu.be/N0v3BhJiNNQ?t=174
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

176 by ishudamor124 »»
Feb 21, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

102 by Talamare »»
Jan 2, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2017

132 by Ziggy0258 »»
Nov 9, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2017

55 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2017

95 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 5:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.