Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2014 10:57 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And that's the end!

A short series tbh and I felt plot was kinda meh. I really like the premise overall though but this felt rushed. Ending wasn't exactly all pretty either.
Stark700Jul 18, 2014 11:00 PM
Jul 19, 2014 10:40 PM

Aug 2010
Well that was depressing.
Jul 20, 2014 6:41 AM
Nov 2012
Overall, the series had its ups and downs, and was quite short imho. I liked it though, and as the case often is in works regarding time-loops, keeping it short is for the best as otherwise the reader gets bored by reading the same story over and over and ends up hating it instead. *cough* The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya *cough*

The ending however was perfect, answering several questions I had and leaving enough for my fantasy to interpret in the end. Also loved how it showed the despair of the characters trapped in a situation impossible to escape.
Wrapping the following text in spoiler tags in case someone have not read this chapter yet:
Jul 20, 2014 8:53 AM

Mar 2008
Heh, what a nasty ending.

Well sometime during the manga, I go this vibe, what if it like that movie, Time Machine. About the guy who no matter how many times, would go back in time and never could save his wife.

Well it ended as I feared. So hopefully I will forgot this title, lucky it wasnt that long.
Coming soon!
Jul 23, 2014 2:17 PM

Sep 2011
Marls said:
Heh, what a nasty ending.

Well sometime during the manga, I go this vibe, what if it like that movie, Time Machine. About the guy who no matter how many times, would go back in time and never could save his wife.

Well it ended as I feared. So hopefully I will forgot this title, lucky it wasnt that long.

Same thing in the butterfly effect.

Man that ending was dark..... so I guess it's just going to loop till it drives the childhood friend mad and kills her self.... well at least that's what I thought
Aug 1, 2014 9:51 AM

Jan 2011
This is exactly the ending I was expecting. A good ending would have been fine, but it lacks the imagination of a double time loop.

Aug 15, 2014 10:01 PM

Dec 2008
...holy shit. I was NOT expecting that AT ALL.

I'm...pretty blanked out on that ending. I found the Manga overall fantastic but that ending...woah.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Jan 9, 2015 1:31 AM

Dec 2014
That's one f*cked up ending.... Need more chapters..šŸ˜°
Apr 8, 2015 12:37 PM

Apr 2014
The ending saved everything tbh.
Mar 25, 2017 11:23 AM

Jun 2014
And the cycle repeats.
Apr 19, 2017 12:20 AM

May 2009
Just wait till Chihiro goes completely crazy from having to repeat high school so many times and just keeps Sayama locked in her basement so he can't jump or meet any of his side bitches.

Alternatively, since the main issue is that he has too big of a harem: If Chihiro just confesses, they can go through the original loop where he doesn't meet any of the other girls, but he would have had a fulfilling high school life with his childhood bae. Resulting in him not jumping due to regretting his boring life, instead one of the other girls dies but he doesn't care because he never even met her. End loop.

At the very least, Chihiro should be able to cause some sort of paradox that causes the universe to implode. Chihiro step up your time looping skills plz.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Jun 16, 2019 4:39 AM
Jul 2018
Malware said:
Alternatively, since the main issue is that he has too big of a harem: If Chihiro just confesses, they can go through the original loop where he doesn't meet any of the other girls, but he would have had a fulfilling high school life with his childhood bae. Resulting in him not jumping due to regretting his boring life, instead one of the other girls dies but he doesn't care because he never even met her. End loop.

Not really, remember the first loop? he got dragged into it without him knowing Tomoka Shiina and he needs to solve that loop or else he can't get out of it and because the loop with Chihiro Yokoze we know that the distance doesn't matter he will get dragged into it anyway.
Oct 25, 2022 3:31 PM

Oct 2018
Wow, that was fucked up. So I guess it is destined that either Sayama or one of the people he loves is destined to die on that day and time. So, even if he never met any of the girls, Chihiro would die and Sayama would reset till he kills himself. So, no matter what happens, one will die and the other will reset because they regret not saving them. So, they are trapped in the time loop with no way out. It's even worse for Chihiro since she misunderstood why Sayama killed himself in the last chapter, which means instead of repeating the day like Sayama, she is stuck repeating the entire 3 years which we already know will never amount to anything.

That was one of the cruellest endings I have read where the manga isn't pitch-black edgy trash. I really love the ending but man is it a downer! I will have to sit on the ending for sometime to formulate my thoughts on the entire manga, but one thing I'm sure of is it was one of the better short manga I have read.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls go Around Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

3 by Detective1412 »»
Feb 23, 2018 6:01 AM

Poll: » Girls Go Around Chapter 9 Discussion

-Karoshi- - May 11, 2014

1 by Stark700 »»
May 11, 2014 10:22 AM

Poll: » Girls Go Around Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
May 11, 2014 10:18 AM

Poll: » Girls Go Around Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
May 11, 2014 10:13 AM

Poll: » Girls Go Around Chapter 6 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Feb 2, 2014

1 by Stark700 »»
Feb 2, 2014 6:19 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.