Forum Settings
Forums

Minigame v11: Bungou Stray Dogs | Game Over Mafia Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (85) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2017 8:42 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
It's such a good vote that you cannot even remember what the reasoning is?

This is probably a town logic post... He was stubborn and ignored facts as scum, but not this way. This feels much more like his traditional town doubling down seen in FT or Kitty.

@Coelstein I feel like I've explained my reads on Lucian and CPurity a few times, do you still find them flimsy?

And holy crap all of that crap about logic was a slog to read... Yes logic is being difficult, but he's doing it in a way he usually does as town. I'm done scum reading him for it, pretty much cost town a game win we should have had in Kitty mafia....

And WHY ON EARTH ARE PEOPLE STILL GIVING GRRR WHAT HE WANTS I'm looking at you Shinichi.

All i told him was that my role is pretty basic lol whats wrong with that. i harmed no one.

@grapefruit21 what about his reaction to having 3 votes on him?

Apr 18, 2017 8:44 PM

Dec 2013
@grapefruit21

Jack
Chione/ whatever her new name is XD
Karote

Apr 18, 2017 8:45 PM

Jun 2009
Vote Count 1.11

Lam-B: Logic340,
Ruu: Karote
LucianRoy: Jackrito, Aa-dono
CorruptedPurity: Coelestin,
Grrr:LucianRoy, Grapefruit21, Lam-B, Qoco
Pentaflare: Grrr
Qoco: PentaFlare
Grapefruit21: Oyasumi_Rosie

Those not voting
Ruu, Shinichi-kun, CorruptedPurity

This is the last one you will get for a while, because I have work.
When does the phase end?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Apr 18, 2017 8:49 PM

Dec 2016
@Shinichi-kun You were one of the ones arguing that grrr couldn't possibly get useful information from it so giving it even if you don't think that it can hurt is quite the contradiction. And it encourages him to keep trolling when you know better, say as much in the thread, and then still give him what he wants.

Any reasoning behind those three town reads? I can see where you're coming from on Coelestin but not the other two.
Apr 18, 2017 8:50 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

You have a point, logic usually is more emotional as town, and more collected as scum. Just something to note off

Logic was super emotional as scum in alcatraz? I pretty strongly disagree with that meta read.

LucianRoy said:
wondering who Cp is going to vote atm.

@grapefruit21, whatcha thoughts on jack's alignment? good vibes bad vibes?

@qoco, who do you want to see tied up and lynched?

Good vibes, but I know Jack is fully capable of fooling me.
If you were a day cop who would you check right now?

I would check you. Strong enough asset to be valuable confirmed town, ambiguous enough to not eat a kill n1.
and if ya scum then cool
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Apr 18, 2017 8:57 PM

Dec 2016
Ohh, I see I missed @Qoco voting... Disregard that question then...

@LucianRoy fair (and flattering) answer. And I think actually pretty revealing about your reads. What do you think of dono's vote on you?
Apr 18, 2017 8:59 PM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

You have a point, logic usually is more emotional as town, and more collected as scum. Just something to note off

Logic was super emotional as scum in alcatraz? I pretty strongly disagree with that meta read.

LucianRoy said:

@grapefruit21, whatcha thoughts on jack's alignment? good vibes bad vibes?

@qoco, who do you want to see tied up and lynched?

Was he? I know you were emotional but he was pretty collected and pretended to not tunnel, to be objective etc...
Apr 18, 2017 9:00 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

Well, I'm not a lie detector so I can't tell you if it served any good, less in the same phase that people lied in. If there is a lie detector then I guess we'll find out together later ¯_(ツ)_/¯

So why did u claim to be a lie detector or hint at one being in the game?

I never did such thing. I'm helping the lie detector, if there is one.
Apr 18, 2017 9:03 PM

Aug 2012
PentaFlare said:
@aa-dono
Got a few things I want to work through with you.
First, is your vote on Lucian pressure for your question, or a scumread. I noticed you were commenting in Lucian's fixation on grrr, so I'm going to work off that idea so I'm assuming it is a scumread, but I just want to be sure.

Personally, I think Lucian is town. This is largely a meta read that is a little aged (the last scum game of Lucian's I remember well is Harry Potter), but also a little but of behaviour.

You noted how Lucian presented noted that Grapefruit's vote was less biased than his. Behaviour-wise, this is drawing attention to something scummy he did which is not something mafia normally do. They don't want to be called out for their scummy actions. Adding meta to this makes me even more inclined to call it town. When I was on Lucian's scumteam, he kept noting all the scummy things he did and posting them in the mafia club so we could use that material to bus him if need be. If Lucian still does that (maybe he doesn't anymore since he has actually won a scum game and might be more confident in his survival), he wouldn't have mentioned his biased vote in the thread, but in the scum club.

The other thing I like about Lucian is that he is not afraid to make reads. He has pushed on both Ruu and grrr. Scum Lucian really likes to talk about things, anything, without making actual pushes. Lots of content, little substance. Here he is making pushes, so the question is: do those pushes have substance?

That's how I'm seeing him, but I would love to here another perspective.
It was both. At the end of the post, I was considering voting for Lucian, Ruu or CP. My view on CP was biased. So between Lucian and Ruu, I wanted to sort Lucian first. Mainly coz town Lucian is <3

I can't rely on meta since I'm horrible at that. I think regardless of how long I played with someone, I can't seem to get a good read based on meta. (Or maybe I do, just can't sort it well in my head.)

I agree on him drawing attention to himself, but I think Lucy draws attention regardless of alignment. It's just the charm in his posts.

As for pushes, I would say Lamby and Grape have more substance in their push on grrr than Lucy.
I get the "hey, grape caught scum - let's all join in? You, join!" vibe from his posts. If that makes no sense, then erm I feel like someone makes a post about grrr, then Lucy would say, "Yes. Everyone should join the lynch". So instead of him making pressure, he's relying on others to pressure grrr.

I do like his reply to me though. Like as in, it doesn't give me any scum flag.

Since you ask me if the pushes have substance, would you share which post of him have that in case I missed it?

Apr 18, 2017 9:04 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Ohh, I see I missed @Qoco voting... Disregard that question then...

@LucianRoy fair (and flattering) answer. And I think actually pretty revealing about your reads. What do you think of dono's vote on you?

Dono's vote seems more like a hello vote to grab my attention. I've seen them do it as both alignments in the past when they enter games. It's enh.
Apr 18, 2017 9:05 PM

Aug 2013
speak of the devil
Apr 18, 2017 9:07 PM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Was he? I know you were emotional but he was pretty collected and pretended to not tunnel, to be objective etc...

Hmmm, I haven't reread it but I seem to recall him going fully emotional when we locked into the death spiral. Could be bias, but I am fairly confident other people pointed to his emotion in that time frame.
Apr 18, 2017 9:09 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@Shinichi-kun You were one of the ones arguing that grrr couldn't possibly get useful information from it so giving it even if you don't think that it can hurt is quite the contradiction. And it encourages him to keep trolling when you know better, say as much in the thread, and then still give him what he wants.

Any reasoning behind those three town reads? I can see where you're coming from on Coelestin but not the other two.

Nothing jack has done so far has made me see him as anything other than town

As for karote it pretty much gave me the responses i wanted and actually tok the effort to answer every question so i have a slight town read on him.

Apr 18, 2017 9:12 PM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Nothing jack has done so far has made me see him as anything other than town

As for karote it pretty much gave me the responses i wanted and actually tok the effort to answer every question so i have a slight town read on him.

Forgot to reply to the first part. How is it a contradiction i just dont want people claiming their role out of pure stupidity. Idk if hes exactly trolling i find his behavior weird but he always does something for a reason.

Apr 18, 2017 9:12 PM

Dec 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Hmmm, I haven't reread it but I seem to recall him going fully emotional when we locked into the death spiral. Could be bias, but I am fairly confident other people pointed to his emotion in that time frame.

I remember the last game I played with him. I thought he was about to cry.
Apr 18, 2017 9:15 PM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Jack can get emotional in maffia but outside of that hes normally pretty collected and wont ever slip or show signs of being scum. You will never know jack is scum until he is lynched or unless he is investigated.

Apr 18, 2017 9:15 PM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
@aa-dono 260 I don't get your vote in this post. You say mostly positive things about Lucian and then vote for him, while also saying you like a vote on me. Why the inconsistency?
Sorry, I should have sorted it based on numbers, but I like to sort it based on players so that I can see their changes better.
I like the vote on you in #130 because at the time, I think your posts were scummy, but in #194, the scumtell was gone.

I said 3 things about Lucian. The first was positive. The second and third was how he kept his view on grrr. Which is why I wanted his opinion on other players.
Though his reply to me feels neutral and idk what to make of it D:

Apr 18, 2017 9:16 PM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

So why did u claim to be a lie detector or hint at one being in the game?

this so weird lol why didnt u do this in any of the other closed setups.

Apr 18, 2017 9:18 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

this so weird lol why didnt u do this in any of the other closed setups.

Why do you assume that I have a fixed playstyle? I am spontaneous.
Apr 18, 2017 9:23 PM

Dec 2016
aa-dono said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@aa-dono 260 I don't get your vote in this post. You say mostly positive things about Lucian and then vote for him, while also saying you like a vote on me. Why the inconsistency?
Sorry, I should have sorted it based on numbers, but I like to sort it based on players so that I can see their changes better.
I like the vote on you in #130 because at the time, I think your posts were scummy, but in #194, the scumtell was gone.

I said 3 things about Lucian. The first was positive. The second and third was how he kept his view on grrr. Which is why I wanted his opinion on other players.

Hmmm I don't know why 194 would change your opinion one way or another. It's theory stuff that I do every game. It also doesn't particullary clarify my reads on anyone except grrr. Not feeling that answer.

And as for Lucian I don't see how you can dislike his staying on grrr but like my further pushing on him.

@Shinichi-kun CP and I were talking about logic. Jack was only relevant to the part of my post directed at you.

And you saying if your role is standard or not is a clear contradiction. You were one of the first to hammer that point with me that it was not helpful to town and grrr was asking for useless information! I don't see how you can turn around and claim whether or not you are a standard role after that. Makes actual no sense to me.
Apr 18, 2017 9:25 PM

Dec 2014
LucianRoy said:

Wouldn't it be funny if I voted you in the end after all?
Apr 18, 2017 9:26 PM

Dec 2016
Qoco said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Wut?

Are you saying this to confirm he's emotional as town? Like what the actual hell is the point of that? Bagging someone like that isn't exactly relevant to the game.
Apr 18, 2017 9:32 PM

Aug 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
aa-dono said:

Hmmm I don't know why 194 would change your opinion one way or another. It's theory stuff that I do every game. It also doesn't particullary clarify my reads on anyone except grrr. Not feeling that answer.

And as for Lucian I don't see how you can dislike his staying on grrr but like my further pushing on him.
Hnn. I don't think I want to explain the first.

As for the second. Your push on grrr is from you believing that he's scum. I like your push, but since I don't think he's scum, I'm using your posts to read you, not grrr.
Atm, I get the feeling that Lucian is riding on your + others reads, which is why I'm wary of it.
Since Penta pointed it out though, I will have to re-read and see if there were actual substance in his pushes.

Apr 18, 2017 9:39 PM

Dec 2016
Grapefruit21 said:
Qoco said:

Wut?

Are you saying this to confirm he's emotional as town? Like what the actual hell is the point of that? Bagging someone like that isn't exactly relevant to the game.

I don't know if he's emotional as town. I've only played one game with him. I just felt that he was going to cry.
Apr 18, 2017 9:42 PM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Jack can get emotional in maffia but outside of that hes normally pretty collected and wont ever slip or show signs of being scum. You will never know jack is scum until he is lynched or unless he is investigated.

How are you able to call everyone on a first name basis?
Apr 18, 2017 9:43 PM

May 2015
THIS IS ISO @LucianRoy

Lucy
First thing is our rvs votes. Complete fluff imo but he turned them into an actual discussion. At the time I saw this as a way to get me scum read by others and getting a mislynch early on; now I can see it actually help town getting out of rvs. Some odd stuff related to this actions: he overreacts imo after only getting two rvs votes. It makes NO SENSE. He then talks about me being scum because of my vote and my fluff post pre-game. You think too highly of myself if you think I can go for a tactic like that. Also CP probably didn't know that you already have a vote. I never check the vc before posting an rvs (seriously who does?). My votes gives you bad vibes, I'm probably scum because I'm voting for you, people should follow you and vote for me.... all this little things seemed like a red flag atm. Your overreaction was surprising to at the least, and it was my main reason to keep my vote later on. (Before you come after me let me tell you all that I kept my vote at first because it didn't do any harm, later, after rereading the thread I didn't change it because of this)
Q: why were you townreadig penta and Karote (#73)? The only reason you have was because they followed you... that's the weakest excuse ever.
In #142 you say you are not scum reading me anymore, can you explain what made you change your mind?

Roy is going back to my neutral list but I'm leaning town now. What I think is: scum is either the first or the second person that follow his lead (Penta/Karote/ Grape). If a townie gets lynched people will go after the first or last person to vote for them, nobody cares about the second voter or the 3rd one in a 5 vote train. Is the perfect place to hid!

Can't remember who quoted me and talked about logic - you misunderstood what I said : angry logic is town! Logic in my meta that's why I'm confused. The way he is defending people makes me think of scum!logic but his reactions screams town!logic. I'll make a better read next. Reading and writing on mobile is a nightmare.

Penta, Karote, Grape, Logic and Chione <--- There is scum hiding in this group for sure.

Apr 18, 2017 9:46 PM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Wait what lol

I could always call him by his nick name Jacky Boo Bear

Apr 18, 2017 9:50 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:

And you saying if your role is standard or not is a clear contradiction. You were one of the first to hammer that point with me that it was not helpful to town and grrr was asking for useless information! I don't see how you can turn around and claim whether or not you are a standard role after that. Makes actual no sense to me.

Ok well call it what you want but what does it have to do with my alignment?

Apr 18, 2017 9:52 PM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Wait what lol

I could always call him by his nick name Jacky Boo Bear

@logic340 Jacky Boo Bear, why didn't you tell me?
Apr 18, 2017 9:54 PM

Dec 2016
Alright work is ending and I won't be on much htis evening. Should be around tomorrow morning before phase change, and I'll try to be on some tonight, but probably won't be much.
Apr 18, 2017 9:55 PM

May 2015
I'm going to sleep now (2am here) but I'll make my case for my suspects tomorrow.
Apr 18, 2017 9:56 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Makes you more likely to be scum for playing along when you had expressed how unhelpful it was to go with it.
Apr 18, 2017 9:56 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Penta, Karote, Grape, Logic and Chione <--- There is scum hiding in this group for sure.

Vote for one, then. You wanted me to vote, but where's your vote?
Apr 18, 2017 9:59 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
I'm going to sleep now (2am here) but I'll make my case for my suspects tomorrow.

Your suspect pool being based on wagon postion before we have any flips is a bit suspect, hoping your cases find something but it seems like an odd place to start working before you know anything about the person they were voting for.
Apr 18, 2017 10:44 PM

Dec 2014
Ruu said:

Why is this in an ISO about Lucy?

Also, that isn't helpful, anyone could pick 5 random names which makes sense and the probability that scum is in one is high. For example:

Grrr, Shini, Qoco, Rosie, Lam-B <--- There is scum hiding in this group for sure.
Chione, Ruu, Jackrito, aa-dono, LucianRoy <--- There is scum hiding in this group for sure.

Both of these makes sense and is likely both true because there is most probably 1 scum in all these players. In mafia, we're all guilty til proven innocent. Town reads are more likely but not necessarily inno and scum reads are more likely but not necessarily maf. So making a list like that seems useless to me. It's like pretending to scumhunt when its just obvious information.

Giving very specific scumreads is a better way to catch scum compared to listing a group and saying one of them will be scum. This is more like scum giving a list with one of his teammates so that in the unlikely case their partner is lynched, they can say that they have suspected the person.

+ scum points for Ruu
Apr 18, 2017 10:48 PM

Aug 2012
Ruu
#261 - Could you further elaborate what you liked about Jack's case against Lucian? I don't see anything wrong with Lucian's vote on you though. Building a case out of nothing is something to do in RVS - unless I got it wrong.
I can get behind this. I get the same feeling from Lucian's posts too. That he's mostly riding on reads instead of making one.
#339 - Using others vote to justify strength in her own vote. Though well, I also don't see how my vote is weakest compared to RVS votes, nor do I see Lucian said mine was weakest. Either you made it up to strengthen your vote, or you guys discussed it in scum chat :D

@Coelestin
#273 - Hnn.. what's your view of Lucian and the train on him?
#288 - Seems like a good way to say "neutral" or "I don't want you to ask me why I think he's scum or explain why he's town"
#302 - Who is the most suspicious: Grr, Lucy or Ruu?
#362 - How did Grapefruit get thrown in the mix?

@logic340
#443 - I don't see how Grape has minimal presence. Him having a clear read should make his presence more known if anything :/ If both Grape and CP lack presence for you, why did you choose to sort Grape first?

@Shinichi-Kun
#393 - Why won't scum Lucian post this? It not a bad post for scum.
#401 - So you're only liking the train on grrr?

@LucianRoy
#323 - :'D I think your posts have a lot of preaching moments too. About what grrr should and should not do.
#343 - Because of your pushes on each other. Though I would take back me agreeing with logic. Something about Ruu makes me feel like you guys may be aligned after all.
#364 - <3 This post feels so motherly. Too bad it's neutral. It's just you explaining others' post to get logic to chill. I think.
#471 - I think Ruu said though initially it was RVS, the vote stayed because she really did scumread you. If you think there are likely scum on your train, who do you think is?

@CorruptedPurity
#481 - You answered this after that unvote on Lucian. Why did you unvote if Lucian is still your scumread?

Aug 2012
@Ruu ^I forgot to add @ to your name

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Makes you more likely to be scum for playing along when you had expressed how unhelpful it was to go with it.

cool then wheres ur vote?

Apr 18, 2017 10:55 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:

@CorruptedPurity
#481 - You answered this after that unvote on Lucian. Why did you unvote if Lucian is still your scumread?

To be frank, I just am not comfortable with that lynch. Lucy can prove to be very helpful if town, my suspicion on him is like only 40% sure he's scum and I don't want to lose a potential very useful town on a mere 40% chance he's scum. I believe that if we let him, investigative roles should check him, so that we can either secure a lynch or clear a good town. Doc on him too maybe?
Apr 18, 2017 10:57 PM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
THIS IS ISO @LucianRoy

Lucy
First thing is our rvs votes. Complete fluff imo but he turned them into an actual discussion. At the time I saw this as a way to get me scum read by others and getting a mislynch early on; now I can see it actually help town getting out of rvs. Some odd stuff related to this actions: he overreacts imo after only getting two rvs votes. It makes NO SENSE. He then talks about me being scum because of my vote and my fluff post pre-game. You think too highly of myself if you think I can go for a tactic like that. Also CP probably didn't know that you already have a vote. I never check the vc before posting an rvs (seriously who does?). My votes gives you bad vibes, I'm probably scum because I'm voting for you, people should follow you and vote for me.... all this little things seemed like a red flag atm. Your overreaction was surprising to at the least, and it was my main reason to keep my vote later on. (Before you come after me let me tell you all that I kept my vote at first because it didn't do any harm, later, after rereading the thread I didn't change it because of this)
Q: why were you townreadig penta and Karote (#73)? The only reason you have was because they followed you... that's the weakest excuse ever.
In #142 you say you are not scum reading me anymore, can you explain what made you change your mind?

Roy is going back to my neutral list but I'm leaning town now. What I think is: scum is either the first or the second person that follow his lead (Penta/Karote/ Grape). If a townie gets lynched people will go after the first or last person to vote for them, nobody cares about the second voter or the 3rd one in a 5 vote train. Is the perfect place to hid!
I don't understand this post.

1st part was about Lucian being scummy in her POV.
2nd part jumps to Lucian being neutral but leaning to town.

@Ruu what causes that change of opinion?
Also, didn't you say you dislike unvotes? Since you don't have a new scumread, why unvote?

Are you saying grrr is town?

Apr 18, 2017 11:00 PM

Aug 2012
Hi @CorruptedPurity It's just us here o/

Apr 18, 2017 11:07 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
Hi @CorruptedPurity It's just us here o/

Haiz... no one else in GMT+8 timezone... I'm currently in lecture so my responses maybe delayed but feel free to shoot questions at me. I have a townread at you currently, but I think the feeling is not mutual so let's see if I can change that...
Apr 18, 2017 11:17 PM

Dec 2016
I'm here.
Apr 18, 2017 11:18 PM

Aug 2013
i am also here but I should fall asleep soon, good luck my lovelies!~

Apr 18, 2017 11:25 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Sleep well beautiful <3
Apr 18, 2017 11:25 PM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Why are you lurking?
Apr 18, 2017 11:27 PM

Aug 2013
Qoco said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Why are you lurking?
Because I fucking hate my life and everything hurts.

(I got a nasty sunburn on my neck and back while out and about.)
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Sleep well beautiful <3

You too when you do sleep.

Apr 18, 2017 11:30 PM

Aug 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Sleep well o/

Apr 18, 2017 11:33 PM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Qoco said:

Why are you lurking?
Because I fucking hate my life and everything hurts.

(I got a nasty sunburn on my neck and back while out and about.)

You need more Qoco in your life, ifuknowwhatimean.
Apr 18, 2017 11:39 PM

Aug 2012
Qoco said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Why are you lurking?
Why are you also lurking? :P

CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

@CorruptedPurity

To be frank, I just am not comfortable with that lynch. Lucy can prove to be very helpful if town, my suspicion on him is like only 40% sure he's scum and I don't want to lose a potential very useful town on a mere 40% chance he's scum. I believe that if we let him, investigative roles should check him, so that we can either secure a lynch or clear a good town. Doc on him too maybe?
Did you actually calculate and get that 40%? o.O
I get that though, I would like to keep Lucian around as town - (though i doubt I understand all his points, I just like reading his posts), but my next choice for lynch would be Ruu.
But hm... I want to wait first.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (85) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.