Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 6, 2017 2:31 PM

Aug 2011
Aren't Ashkenazi jews European? Why do white nationalists hate jews?
incisorr said:
i love it when people start acting like some neutral almighty unbiased godly judge and they even believe their own shit, suddenly its not their thoughts and opinions anymore but the righteous justice god way, they are unbiased, non-subjective, they just are! To be honest, everyone is like this quite often, me included, but i don't forget myself and i still post a lot of personal shit which is what forums are made for , if they didn't want us to have our own style and posts it would be an article instead a forum thread.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 6, 2017 2:34 PM

Dec 2012
Because they (among others) believe that Jews somehow operate everything with Talmudic magic and the moment you kill them, the spell is broken and world peace is restored. As Ben Shapiro, mighty manlet Jew once said:

It's the JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

The JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS
Apr 6, 2017 2:38 PM

Jan 2009
illuminati jews they say, jews are the globalists and elites they say
and the alt-right hates the establishment that are run by this globalist and elites so that is where the hate comes from
Apr 6, 2017 2:45 PM
Oct 2012
NekkoArc said:

No, Ashkenazi Jews lived in Europe for centuries, but they are still closer to other Jews then they are to Europeans. I.e. they are Semitic.

Alt Right hate Jews for the same reason that nationalists have always hated Jews - because they think they, at best, have divided loyalties or are enemy infiltrators. The Left hates them because they are an easy "Colonial" target that won't cut their heads off.
Apr 6, 2017 3:09 PM

May 2013
Seems like calling Jews the enemy somehow helps them fall asleep at night (even if they are 'joking' i believe it still have this effect).

In reality, the adversary is not so easy to pin down, and we all have to look within our selves to find out if we are supporting world peace or not.

j0x said:
alt-right hates the establishment that are run by this globalist and elites so that is where the hate comes from

but anyone who fears globalism will help to bring in 'elite-run' dictatorships. Nations must be in excellent communication to prevent this from happening.

The worst thing that could happen is all nations fall into isolationist dictatorships...
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 6, 2017 5:24 PM

Aug 2013
Alt righters , neo nazis, white supremacists have the same type of thinking as the Nazis from WW2 when it comes to the Jews. They believe that Jews are their own race , are heavily intermixed and can't be true Europeans. They also believe Jews are master manipulators and are responsible for the migrant crisis so as to racially weaken Europe to make Europeans easier to exploit. It's similar to how the Nazis believed that Jazz was a Jewish conspiracy in order to infect Europe with negro music and weaken European culture. Jews even though like all of them look just like white people want to destroy the white race in their mind.

This WW2 era Nazi propaganda film gives you an idea about the negative perceptions the Nazis had of the Jews which is still common thought among modern neo nazis, white supremacists.

Apr 6, 2017 5:32 PM

Jun 2011
They are close, in that they see the enemy as the wealthy elite, but then they fuck it all up by making it about race/religion instead of class. Not all Jews are wealthy, and not all the wealthy are Jews.
Apr 7, 2017 9:40 AM

May 2015
Jews don't belong anywhere. That's a consistent theme in all of the history (Something which critical theorist ignore). Israeli exists because of that. We have no land and this is an erased identity.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Apr 7, 2017 9:43 AM
Jan 2013
@NekkoArc

Watch this to know why:

"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Apr 7, 2017 1:15 PM
Mar 2017
In reality there is a culture of nepotism among Jews, and a lot of wealthy influential Jews do advocate for certain things (demographic suicide, identity politics, third wave feminism etc) in the US and Europe that they don't want in Israel. (Gee, I wonder why the double-standard.)

It's not an illuminati lizard people thing, that's just how their culture works. But sheltered upper-middle class left-leaning white kids couldn't be any further removed from that culture, so of course they dismiss these criticisms of Jewish culture as conspiratorial/racist.
Apr 7, 2017 2:01 PM

Jul 2015
White Nationalist hate Jews because they are FUCKING NAZIS! As to why Nazis hate Jews, just read Mein Kampf, I'm sure that book will explain everything!
Apr 7, 2017 2:39 PM

Jan 2009
Apr 7, 2017 2:40 PM

Jan 2013
They're just super salty about WWII.
Apr 7, 2017 2:59 PM
Feb 2014
Their end goal is to subvert nationalism and sovereignity. Why do you think they're kicked out of every place they try to subvert the culture? However, since they have a disproportionate amount of power on Western governments and popular culture today, I think they've made themselves the undrained norm. Not like a purging of them would make sense, but more subtle measures and constant repelling.

And they definitely love wars. Wars are easy shekels for the Jewish people and Israel at the expense of the Goyim.
AqutanApr 7, 2017 3:05 PM
Apr 7, 2017 4:24 PM
Jul 2009
Because the alt-right is delusional. They're insects you commonly find in the dark corners of Youtube comments and 4chans posting all kinds of racist things.

Their favorite activity is brown-nosing Donald Trump and claiming everything that upsets them is an EBIL JEWISH LIBRUL FEMENIST CONSPIRACY.
Apr 7, 2017 4:28 PM
Jul 2009
dickteautwins said:
In reality there is a culture of nepotism among Jews, and a lot of wealthy influential Jews do advocate for certain things (demographic suicide, identity politics, third wave feminism etc) in the US and Europe that they don't want in Israel. (Gee, I wonder why the double-standard.)

It's not an illuminati lizard people thing, that's just how their culture works. But sheltered upper-middle class left-leaning white kids couldn't be any further removed from that culture, so of course they dismiss these criticisms of Jewish culture as conspiratorial/racist.

1. You're generalizing Jewish people the same way alt-righters do.

2. "Identity politics" is a right-wing buzzword used to refer to anything conservatives don't like, which is funny because conservatives tend to be the most guilty of it. You yourself just used a buzzword "demographic suicide" which sounds like identity politics to me. Trump also ran an entire campaign based on identity politics (crying about muslims and mexicans), so if anything playing identity politics is the alt-right's favorite game.
Apr 8, 2017 12:06 AM

May 2015
Nico- said:
Their end goal is to subvert nationalism and sovereignity. Why do you think they're kicked out of every place they try to subvert the culture? However, since they have a disproportionate amount of power on Western governments and popular culture today, I think they've made themselves the undrained norm. Not like a purging of them would make sense, but more subtle measures and constant repelling.

And they definitely love wars. Wars are easy shekels for the Jewish people and Israel at the expense of the Goyim.

I really hope this comment is not serious.
Apr 8, 2017 12:08 AM

Apr 2012
Because the Jews transmute souls without a transmutation circle !!!

What Trump meant when he said global warming was a Chinese conspiracy, he meant the Jews........

Apr 8, 2017 12:19 AM

Mar 2014
"Why do crypto neo nazis hate Jews?"

Obvious answer is obvious.

The funny thing is that the real nazis would probably have considered most neo nazis to be untermenschen. I mean, all of the nazis that I have seen in real life and on TV looked like malnourished junkies.
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 8, 2017 12:28 AM

Jan 2014
Because the oh-so intelligent conspiracy theorists in the world think that a bunch of non-practicing (not Jews) Jews by blood are all in on a global conspiracy to control the entire world, and to be part of this super secret illuminati club you have to somehow be considered Jewish, or live in Israel. This coupled with endless amounts of strawmanning takes on a hilarious form of irony that yes... the entire world is run by.... you guess it, THE JEWS!

It's akin to those who think the Earth is flat; anyone who disagrees with them and EVERYONE who supports the "ball Earth theory" is in on the conspiracy that the Earth is actually flat. Yes, literally everyone that has put satellites into space or flown the globe is in on it, with NASA at the helm.

Apr 8, 2017 1:02 AM

Mar 2013
Because they are the enemy of humanity
Apr 8, 2017 1:04 AM
Feb 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
Nico- said:

I was memeing. Of course not all Jews are like this, but the people who are in those higher ups are coincidentally Jewish.
Apr 8, 2017 7:51 AM

Aug 2011
TheBrainintheJar said:
Nico- said:

Please elaborate, my fear-mongering warhead jewbro. You're the only serious Jew here so I highly value your opinion.
incisorr said:
i love it when people start acting like some neutral almighty unbiased godly judge and they even believe their own shit, suddenly its not their thoughts and opinions anymore but the righteous justice god way, they are unbiased, non-subjective, they just are! To be honest, everyone is like this quite often, me included, but i don't forget myself and i still post a lot of personal shit which is what forums are made for , if they didn't want us to have our own style and posts it would be an article instead a forum thread.
Apr 8, 2017 3:56 PM
Jul 2018
Neonazi reliance on illogical "conspiraices" driven by their paranoiac fear that their ""dear"" ideological idiocy be "defamed" by the death of millions of Jews who were murdered and slaughtered by Hitler and his cronies in WWII. God forbid, someone actually say that the Holocaust was real! You know, god forbid someone tell the truth. Not to mention the fact that they think they "control" everything.

Narmy said:
Not all Jews are wealthy, and not all the wealthy are Jews.

This. There appears to be some aspect of envy at play from some of them as well, as in "god forbid someone have more money than me, must be through extortion or fraud!". They won't say the same about Donald Trump having more moola than most Jews tho.

And yes there are a good portion of ethnic European Jews, they're just not "blonde haired blue eyes aryans" in accordance with Nazist bullshit. Neither are most neonazis, ironically.

Ivich said:
Because they are the enemy of humanity

Now Thats What I Call Bullshit!™

OT: partially and not traditionally/all jewish nor a practitioner of the religion, but i do have ancestry. i know plenty of jewish ppl who do practice the religion tho. you know what they are? people. generally good people.
removed-userApr 9, 2017 11:51 PM
Apr 8, 2017 4:32 PM

Mar 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
NekkoArc said:

No, Ashkenazi Jews lived in Europe for centuries, but they are still closer to other Jews then they are to Europeans. I.e. they are Semitic.

Alt Right hate Jews for the same reason that nationalists have always hated Jews - because they think they, at best, have divided loyalties or are enemy infiltrators. The Left hates them because they are an easy "Colonial" target that won't cut their heads off.

No they are not lol

http://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
Apr 8, 2017 5:00 PM

Feb 2016
They follow Hitlers irrational belief of the Jews being a race that wants to bastardize all cultures by means of internationalism

Even though Karl Marx is German
Apr 8, 2017 5:01 PM

Mar 2016
hitler is our lord and savior

heil
heil
heil
(am I done completing the minimum character count yet?)
heil
so this is how you make a signature ;;
Apr 8, 2017 5:58 PM

Dec 2013
They're scared of the Jews' high IQs seeing right through their bullshit
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Apr 8, 2017 6:08 PM
Oct 2012
Dildry said:
They follow Hitlers irrational belief of the Jews being a race that wants to bastardize all cultures by means of internationalism

And of Jewish lineage....

Not the best example unfortunately.....

And Hitler wasn't irrational. He was drearily rational.
The world would have been much better off if he had actually been irrational.
Apr 8, 2017 6:11 PM

Feb 2016
Takuan_Soho said:
Dildry said:

And of Jewish lineage....

Not the best example unfortunately.....

And Hitler wasn't irrational. He was drearily rational.
The world would have been much better off if he had actually been irrational.

Awww shit I fucked upppp...................
Apr 8, 2017 6:13 PM
Oct 2012
Dildry said:

Seriously? I was playing the straight man. His last name was Marx for bog's sake - the only way it would have been less obvious would be if his name was Jonah Goldsmithberg. I thought you were joking for a point.
Apr 8, 2017 6:25 PM

Feb 2016
Takuan_Soho said:
Dildry said:

Seriously? I was playing the straight man. His last name was Marx for bog's sake - the only way it would have been less obvious would be if his name was Jonah Goldsmithberg. I thought you were joking for a point.

I am not that familiar with Jewish names
Apr 8, 2017 6:42 PM
Oct 2012

Actually yes! This study was done a year later :-)

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html

But I'll be honest, there may be articles from 2015 - today that override what I posted. It is a very interesting topic, from a human migration standpoint. I really would like to know.

Regardless though of what is the truth, it seems that the Khazar theory is dead.
Apr 8, 2017 6:43 PM
Oct 2012
Dildry said:

You have Rommel, and not the cute and smart blonde chick from GuP in your profile. You really should at least learn that much.
Apr 8, 2017 6:48 PM

Feb 2016
Takuan_Soho said:
Dildry said:

You have Rommel, and not the cute and smart blonde chick from GuP in your profile. You really should at least learn that much.

Okay to be honest I thought in the back of my head that he may not be legit German but still

Yeah no I dont watch GuP. Wait is she female rommel. Ew.

I dont know everything mate I just learned last year that the Japanese Empire was a thing.

I was like "wtf japan owned half of china and all of Indochina
Apr 8, 2017 6:57 PM
Oct 2012
Dildry said:
Okay to be honest I thought in the back of my head that he may not be legit German but still

Karl Marx was from a legitimate German family. His parents converted to Christianity in a bid to assimilate to German culture. Karl Marx himself really did not like Jews though he was one - one of the first documented "self hating" types.

Lots of German Jews tried to integrate into German culture, but Hitler's stupidity was to apply a genetic standard to his concept of being "german" (not insane to stress, only stupid).

Dildry said:
Yeah no I dont watch GuP. Wait is she female rommel. Ew.

No, she is a high school history buff whose "soul mate" was Rommel. You should watch it, it is highly entertaining. Don't expect depth, it is meant to be enjoyed (and it is educational, and anything that is educational is good, right)

Dildry said:
I dont know everything mate I just learned last year that the Japanese Empire was a thing. I was like "wtf japan owned half of china and all of Indochina

Owned? No. They "owned" Taiwan and Korea, and one could argue inner manchuria, though this was never internationally accepted. They conquered 1/2 of China, Indochina, Indonesia and Burma, but that was only for about 3 years.
Apr 9, 2017 2:15 PM

May 2015
NekkoArc said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Please elaborate, my fear-mongering warhead jewbro. You're the only serious Jew here so I highly value your opinion.

If Jews are so powerful, why is criticism of Israel so common? Why aren't people united against the Palestinians? Where is the evidence of this grand conspiracy?

Nico- said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I was memeing. Of course not all Jews are like this, but the people who are in those higher ups are coincidentally Jewish.

How Jewish are they? Do they just happen to have Jewish parents and occasionally light a menorah?
TheBrainintheJarApr 9, 2017 2:23 PM
Apr 9, 2017 2:41 PM

Nov 2015
alt-right?? just say neo-nazis lmao
thanks @grimace for the jon stamp i love you
Apr 9, 2017 3:03 PM

Apr 2017
Aquasapphic said:

hey that's offensive, they prefer the politically correct term "race realists"
Apr 9, 2017 3:09 PM

Dec 2016
Because hating jews has always been trendy
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Apr 9, 2017 3:58 PM

Mar 2008
Takuan_Soho said:

Actually yes! This study was done a year later :-)

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html

But I'll be honest, there may be articles from 2015 - today that override what I posted. It is a very interesting topic, from a human migration standpoint. I really would like to know.

Regardless though of what is the truth, it seems that the Khazar theory is dead.

Who ran that study though? I wouldn't trust it if it was ran by a Zionist because they use it as a political means.
Apr 9, 2017 4:12 PM
Oct 2012
traed said:
Who ran that study though? I wouldn't trust it if it was ran by a Zionist because they use it as a political means.

And just when I thought it would be possible to have a sane discussion on this......
As I have said before, scratch a bit, and look what pops out!

First, I suggest reading the document BEFORE jumping on the conspiracy theory - that is what people who have an honest disagreement with Israel would do, people who are antisemitic lunatics immediately dismiss things without bothering to read.

Second, had you clicked the link you could have THEN clicked to view the original article at Nature, and then you can click on the authors to see who there were. Again something a "non-antisemitic" person would do.

Apr 9, 2017 6:24 PM

Nov 2015
ghosthermit said:
Aquasapphic said:

hey that's offensive, they prefer the politically correct term "race realists"

SDJKGKSDGKS

we could always take a middle path and stick to calling em the "alt-reich"
thanks @grimace for the jon stamp i love you
Apr 9, 2017 7:38 PM

Jan 2013
Lelouch_Darsi said:
@NekkoArc

Watch this to know why:

Nah man, now you're just getting into conspiracies!!!
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Apr 9, 2017 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
The alt-right was started by the jews to generate more sympathy for themselves while they let the fools who would consider themselves alt-right run wild.

If you break your computer screen you can see inside there is a note detailing their evil Jewish plans.

This is sarcasm you fucking retard.
Apr 9, 2017 8:11 PM

Mar 2008
Takuan_Soho said:
traed said:

And just when I thought it would be possible to have a sane discussion on this......

First, I suggest reading the document BEFORE jumping on the conspiracy theory - that is what people who have an honest disagreement with Israel would do, people who are antisemitic lunatics immediately dismiss things without bothering to read.

Second, had you clicked the link you could have THEN clicked to view the original article at Nature, and then you can click on the authors to see who there were. Again something a "non-antisemitic" person would do.

I did read it and it's not a conspiracy. It's factual that political bias taints studies. Literally every time I see a study that says Jew is a race it's from an openly pro Zionist Jew or pro Zionist Christian. All the studies ive seen that contradict them are from non-Zionists (some of which are jews so there goes your narrative). I just want studies to be run by people without a political motive that taints how they interpret the data. Is that so much to ask for?

I didn't see the link in there.Im looking and I still dont see it. Why not just link it instead of being passive aggressive?

Why are you so set out on making everyone out to be anti-semetic ? You have nothing based in reality to state such things. I dont give a fuck about Jews. They are just a minority religious group.
traedApr 9, 2017 8:34 PM
Apr 10, 2017 2:01 AM

May 2015
traed said:
Takuan_Soho said:

I did read it and it's not a conspiracy. It's factual that political bias taints studies. Literally every time I see a study that says Jew is a race it's from an openly pro Zionist Jew or pro Zionist Christian. All the studies ive seen that contradict them are from non-Zionists (some of which are jews so there goes your narrative). I just want studies to be run by people without a political motive that taints how they interpret the data. Is that so much to ask for?

I didn't see the link in there.Im looking and I still dont see it. Why not just link it instead of being passive aggressive?

Why are you so set out on making everyone out to be anti-semetic ? You have nothing based in reality to state such things. I dont give a fuck about Jews. They are just a minority religious group.

Do you think Black people are a race? If yes or no, why?
Apr 10, 2017 2:19 AM

Mar 2008
TheBrainintheJar said:
Do you think Black people are a race? If yes or no, why?

Race is just a cultural concept not anything grouped by genetics except when people try to redefine it to mean that and when that is the case black, white and so on is far too simplistic to describe the groupings. Genetic similarity comes from geographic origin. Of course i wouldn't deny that cultural influence of religion could have an influence on genetic mixing or lack there of with other groups but for what you would have of discouragement of interfaith marriage you would see in Judaism would also be the case for Christianity and Islam.
Apr 10, 2017 6:37 PM
Oct 2012
traed said:

Do you not know how to use the internet? Open the article. The second paragraph starts: "So says a new study. The bold part is blue because it is a hyperliink.

Anyway: http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms5835

traed said:

Perhaps because such people seem incapable of having an honest discussion about Jews or Israel, and immediately leap to conspiracies and rants?
Apr 10, 2017 6:40 PM
Feb 2014
TheBrainintheJar said:
How Jewish are they? Do they just happen to have Jewish parents and occasionally light a menorah?

Don't know because I'm not Jewish and I don't know much about it. But my point stands that the big bankers (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bilderbergs etc.) and media elites (New York Times, MSNBC, and MTV having a majority Jewish staff at the top) are coincidentally Jewish by blood.
AqutanApr 10, 2017 6:43 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - 2 hours ago

10 by Kwanthemaster »»
42 seconds ago

» What's the point of life?

purple_rayn - 9 hours ago

26 by DesuMaiden »»
52 seconds ago

» Is English your native language?

DesuMaiden - 6 hours ago

25 by kenzozo »»
2 minutes ago

» What IS the brand and model of your smartphone ??! BE honest!!!

French-Japanese - 33 minutes ago

2 by French-Japanese »»
4 minutes ago

» Am i?!! The only one crying invisible tears or some of y'all do too?

French-Japanese - 2 hours ago

4 by Kwanthemaster »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.