Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Apr 5, 2017 7:59 AM

Aug 2012

Banner by SoulEaterQUEEN
Hosted by aadono Co-host & Moderator SoulEaterQUEEN

1. This game has an Semi Open Set-Up. Some mechanics may be hidden.
  2. Roles and abilities are revealed at the start of the game.
  3. The game is full-reveal, meaning that the role and the character name will be revealed upon death.
  4. This game is based on alignment-change mechanic. It may contain bastard elements, but hosts have arranged it so that it is only centered around alignment-change set-up.

Section I: General Game Guidelines
(Acknowledgement: This part is taken from MS Hosting Guidelines.)
  1. External communications (PM/IRC/etc.) are prohibited. You do not mention the game at all outside of the game thread until the game is over. It does not matter if you don't think it will have any effect of the game, do not talk about the game to anyone at all. If someone sends you a message about the game, screenshot it and PM me immediately. This will not be tolerated.
  2. Do not quote, copy and paste or screenshot any PMs sent from the host. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use with caution. Putting words or phrases in quotation marks when discussing private communications with the host in-thread is a violation of this rule. If you're ever unsure about what you can and cannot say, run it by me first.
  3. Be respectful of the other players. Attacking someone's play, reasoning, or opinions is acceptable; attacking someone with personal insults is not.
  4. You may PM the host with questions/concerns regarding the rules.
  5. Once you die you are not allowed to post anymore.
  6. If you are not in the game, do not post.
  7. You must play to your win condition.
  8. The Site & Forum Guidelines should be taken into consideration.
Section II: Day
  1. Each Day phase will last for 48 hours.
  2. During the day you discuss and vote.
  3. Cults are not given Daytalk in their secret group.
Section III: Night
  1. Each Night phase will last for 24 hours.
  2. You may not post in the game thread during the night. Town should go to bed!
  3. PM the host if you wish to use your ability.
  4. Cults will discuss who they want to convert during the night.
  5. There is no secret group for Zombies.
  6. You will not be informed of night action results unless stated.
Section IV: Lynching
  1. During the day phase, players can vote who they want to lynch.
  2. This game uses a plurality lynch. The person with the most votes will be lynched.
  3. Any player can change and/or remove their vote.
  4. Vote like this: Vote: SoulEaterQUEEN in bold so that I won't miss it.
  5. Your vote will not be counted if you don't vote in the correct format.
  6. Tied votes will result in no lynch for DAY 1.
  7. Starting DAY 2, tied votes will results in RNG lynch out of all players.
Section V: Inactivity
  1. Inactivity is frowned upon and makes the game boring. So please be as active as you can.
  2. If you do not make at least 5 posts that contribute to the game during a day phase, you will receive a prod during the night. If you do not meet this requirement again you will be replaced or modkilled by the end of the day phase. This is changed to 3 posts when there are 8 players or less.
  3. Stay on topic.
Section VI: Additional Notes
  1. Day ends when the timer ends. Votes made after the timer ends will not be counted.
  2. Night ends when the timer ends. Night actions sent after the timer ends will not be counted.
  3. If you want to get the host's attention to answer a question post @aa-dono, otherwise your question may be missed.
  4. Please vote in another line instead of your paragraphs of texts. It's difficult to see you vote if you put in in the middle of texts. Your kindness is appreciated.
  5. Factions in a secret club may discuss only during the time given to them. Night talk for town is not allowed.
  6. Role-claiming at early stage of the game for no reason is frowned upon.
  7. Do not claim scum partners with another player.
  8. Failure to comply with these rules will result in consequences.

1. Shinichi-Kun
2. Ruu
3. Suzune-chan Sleipnirr
4. Oyasumi_Rosie
5. Kit
6. logic340 - Cult Member (win)
7. CorruptedPurity - Cult Member (win)
8. yurkin
9. Rinto-kun
10. RE1031 - Cult Member (win)
11. Qoco
12. grrr
13. Doughkey
14. PentaFlare - Cult Member (win)
15. reiynii
16. Astros - Cultist (win)

Waitlist
-empty-
._.
SorenMay 3, 2017 8:31 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 5, 2017 7:59 AM

Aug 2012

Game Start | 1.1 - 1.2 - 1.3 - 1.4 - 1.5 - 1.6 - 1.7 - 1.8 - 1.9 - 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13 | Night 1
Day 2 | 2.1 - 2.2 - 2.3 - 2.4 - 2.5 - 2.6 - 2.7 - 2.8 - 2.9 - 2.10 - 2.11 | Night 2
Day 3 | 3.1 - 3.2 - 3.3 - 3.4 - 3.5 | Night 3
Day 4 | 4.1 - 4.2 - 4.3 - 4.4 - 4.5 - 4.6 - 4.7 | Night 4
Day 5 | 5.1 - 5.2 - 5.3 - 5.4 - 5.5 - 5.6 - 5.7 - 5.8 - 5.9 | Night 5
Day 6 | 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 - 6.4 - 6.5 - 6.6 - | Night 6
Day 7 | 7.1 - 7.2 | Night 7
Day 8 | 8.1 - 8.2 - 8.3 | Night 8
Day 9 | 9.1 | Night 9
Day 10 | 10.1 | Game Ends

Shinichi-Kun || Villager
Ruu || Pathologist
Rinto-kun || Villager
Qoco || Zombie
CorruptedPurity || Cult Member
grrr || Villager
Astros || Cultist
Doughkey || Zombie
PentaFlare || Cult Member
Oyasumi_Rosie || Converted Zombie
Sleipnirr || Back-up Priest
yurkin || Converted Zombie
--

Game Ended.
Cult/Banned Magic Society won!
aa-donoSep 29, 2017 2:44 AM

Apr 5, 2017 9:02 AM

Aug 2012
Sending Role PMs

Apr 5, 2017 10:00 AM
Apr 5, 2017 10:03 AM

Oct 2014
Confirmed. Seems like usual Rinto as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Will do my best to follow the thread.

Apr 5, 2017 10:15 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Confirmed. Seems like usual Rinto as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Will do my best to follow the thread.

warning u not dont be inactive
Inactivity is frowned upon and makes the game boring. So please be as active as you can.

Apr 5, 2017 10:15 AM

Dec 2013
Also confirm

Apr 5, 2017 10:28 AM
Apr 5, 2017 10:37 AM

Feb 2014
Confirmed and lol that plot twist.
Apr 5, 2017 10:47 AM

Sep 2014
Confirmed.
Apr 5, 2017 11:23 AM

Jan 2010
/confirmed
Rinto mode activate
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 5, 2017 11:24 AM

Sep 2016
Confirmed. *^*
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 5, 2017 11:30 AM

Dec 2013
Confirm.
Apr 5, 2017 11:31 AM

Oct 2012
Confirm

Forgot Mafia Society started doing this silliness~
Apr 5, 2017 12:37 PM

Dec 2016
I can confirm.
Apr 5, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2008
/Confirm

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 5, 2017 3:21 PM

Jun 2009
Confirm~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Apr 5, 2017 4:23 PM

Jul 2009
Confirm.
Apr 5, 2017 4:24 PM

Aug 2013
Saved the internet from the puppy terror extreme so now I can play at home! :D

Confirmed!~

Apr 5, 2017 8:17 PM

Aug 2014
Confirm
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 5, 2017 9:57 PM

Dec 2013
Apr 5, 2017 10:24 PM

Dec 2013
phase change might be late not sure

Apr 5, 2017 10:28 PM

Aug 2012
sorry I'm late guys. Wasn't well today. Game starts now!

Many years ago, perhaps over 200 thousand years, a group of people migrated to the plains of Cert. They liked the feel of the area, and how the wind softly breeze through, a forest rich with game by just few walks away. The migrants decided to settle down and created a community, eventually naming their so called fort The Castle of Cerminmuka. For years, the folks lived happily, they grew prosperous, welcoming many traders and more settlers into their home.

It wasn't known when, but every good thing have their weaknesses, and so the settlers faced an incredible amount of interest for the fascinating art of magic. The counsellor allowed practitioners roaming free for the sake of education. But alas, that too result disastrously. A failed experiment lead to the spreading of infections around the city. Folks died, but rumoured to wake up from their grave and eats another being.

After many years of study effort, the settlers found a way to put these being to sleep for good but while they are eradicating the problem, a man finds joy in studying ways to make these beings able to live a normal life during the day. The result angered every suffering settler and a vote was placed. There will be no more room for magic. Only clean, dedicated settlers shall remain in the city.

Thus the purge began.

🛡 Countdown to Night 1 🛡

@Shinichi-Kun @Ruu @Suzune-chan @Oyasumi_Rosie @Kit @logic340 @CorruptedPurity @yurkin @Rinto-kun @RE1031 @Qoco @grrr @Doughkey @PentaFlare @reiynii @Astros
aa-donoApr 6, 2017 7:25 AM

Apr 5, 2017 10:42 PM

Jan 2008
woo~

Infect me daddy :3

also here's an RVS

Vote: Rinto-kun
There's only room enough for 1 Rinto and logic got here first

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 5, 2017 10:59 PM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
woo~

also here's an RVS

Ok i got logic

Vote:logic

DOnt play ur rinto card

Apr 5, 2017 11:03 PM

Aug 2013
Vote: Grapefruit21

Just because he not playing doesn't mean we can't vote to lynch him

Apr 5, 2017 11:15 PM

Jul 2009
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

=D hahahah
Fun and suspicious :3
vote: Rosie
Apr 5, 2017 11:18 PM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

=D hahahah

so so yur whats ur mafia experience?

Apr 5, 2017 11:22 PM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

=D hahahah

Lol welcome welcome~

We haven't played together, I hope we can have fun.

Apr 5, 2017 11:32 PM

Jul 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
yurkin said:

=D hahahah

1 game in this club, 0 elsewhere.
And yours >.<
Ok lol jk, I know you're regular here Shinichi-kun.
Apr 6, 2017 12:50 AM

Aug 2012

Rinto-kun Kit
logic Shinichi-Kun
Oyasumi_Rosie yurkin

Not Voting
Ruu, Suzune-chan, Oyasumi_Rosie, logic340, CorruptedPurity, Rinto-kun, RE1031, Qoco, grrr, Doughkey, PentaFlare, reiynii, Astros

Mod Note(s)
My throat's dry T_T

aa-donoApr 6, 2017 7:24 AM

Apr 6, 2017 1:34 AM

Dec 2016
I came home from work and totally forgot about this. The game starts for me tomorrow. I'm tired.
Apr 6, 2017 2:38 AM

Oct 2012
Kit said:
woo~

also here's an RVS

Kit is confirmed scum for the following reasons:

• Said "daddy". That's gross. Let's kill her before it happens again.
  • This may have been general and not directed at Rinto but: Specified "infect". This implies Kit knows that Rinto is not a Cultist, OR that they know they are their zombie butt buddy, thus having the ability to infect.
  • RVS is silly. And if you have ever played with Rinto before you should know he is a shity person to lead a lunch on D1. So, have you played with Rinto before? EDIT: Chad said you have a Rinto card? If this is some kind of established strategy then you could be doing it as to not step out of your comfort zone.

"Oh my god, did Sebby just find scum on the first post?"
"Ooh I think he did, Joe!"

Lunch: Kit
DoughkeyApr 6, 2017 2:43 AM
Apr 6, 2017 2:42 AM

Oct 2012
yurkin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

And yours >.<

Chad is as irregular as they come.
Apr 6, 2017 3:08 AM

Aug 2013
Doughkey said:
yurkin said:

And yours >.<

Man... maybe he should drink more coffee or take a laxative or something. Its not healthy to be irregular.

>:3c

Apr 6, 2017 3:24 AM

Oct 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Doughkey said:

Man... maybe he should drink more coffee or take a laxative or something. Its not healthy to be irregular.

>:3c

When your diet consists of nothing but Swiss Cheese, life can be... 'Rough'age.
Apr 6, 2017 3:43 AM

Dec 2014
Meh. To those who know me knows I dont participate in RVS, so don't expect me to vote for the next 24hours minimum and don't prod me about it. Small notes though, don't lynch Kit, I wanna have a full game with her, don't lynch Rosie, she's crucial for my daily fluff dosage. Failure to comply will reveal a bastard element within my role and turn me into mafia, a 4th faction and make the game even harder to play as village :3
Apr 6, 2017 3:46 AM

Dec 2014
Doughkey said:
yurkin said:

And yours >.<

Your (Shinichi) name is Chad? Hi Chad! Glad to get to know you better :D
Apr 6, 2017 4:06 AM

Oct 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Meh. To those who know me knows I dont participate in RVS, so don't expect me to vote for the next 24hours minimum and don't prod me about it. Small notes though, don't lynch Kit, I wanna have a full game with her, don't lynch Rosie, she's crucial for my daily fluff dosage. Failure to comply will reveal a bastard element within my role and turn me into mafia, a 4th faction and make the game even harder to play as village :3

Don't prod you about it? You aren't in any position to make demands, especially after posting such a shady pile of shit like that. Let's break it down~

RVS is bad, not placing a vote in the first 24 hours is even worse. We need to apply pressure, if you don't have the ability to contribute early game, assist a competent player in their lynch train. There is no negative repercussion to town as a whole for putting a vote on someone at the beginning of day 1. However, a scum would feel inclined to avoid voting on Day 1 because it will give the town something to work with and you may end up hovering a vote around your hombre. So, what you are doing is directly hindering town and assisting you if you are scum.

You say it is a part of your meta and not to read into it? Why are you already victimizing yourself and trying to put up a guard? This can be seen with your soft claim later as well. You are making excuses for your inevitable shitty behavior and the game has hardly started. It's similar to the scum read where people come up with excuses as to why they won't be able to perform at their peak.

Ordering people not to lynch 2 people with votes on them while you're simultaneously being a blight. Das' Koo'

The rest of your post was so awful I honestly can't be sure about that soft claim, it was a joke right?
Apr 6, 2017 4:51 AM

Jan 2010
Good morning peeps
12 am phase change is actually pretty good for me but was distracted last night so here I am.
Back reading in a moment though not much seems to have happened so far.
Vote: grrr

Apr 6, 2017 5:04 AM

Jan 2010
Logic mode active

Apr 6, 2017 5:55 AM

Sep 2014
Vote: Doughkey
I've never played with you, but you're allowed to be my 5th husband ^ ^)/
Apr 6, 2017 6:00 AM

Dec 2014
Doughkey said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Don't prod you about it? You aren't in any position to make demands, especially after posting such a shady pile of shit like that. Let's break it down~

RVS is bad, not placing a vote in the first 24 hours is even worse. We need to apply pressure, if you don't have the ability to contribute early game, assist a competent player in their lynch train. There is no negative repercussion to town as a whole for putting a vote on someone at the beginning of day 1. However, a scum would feel inclined to avoid voting on Day 1 because it will give the town something to work with and you may end up hovering a vote around your hombre. So, what you are doing is directly hindering town and assisting you if you are scum.

You say it is a part of your meta and not to read into it? Why are you already victimizing yourself and trying to put up a guard? This can be seen with your soft claim later as well. You are making excuses for your inevitable shitty behavior and the game has hardly started. It's similar to the scum read where people come up with excuses as to why they won't be able to perform at their peak.

Ordering people not to lynch 2 people with votes on them while you're simultaneously being a blight. Das' Koo'

The rest of your post was so awful I honestly can't be sure about that soft claim, it was a joke right?

Someone's pokey...ish. Don't be so serious yet, I'm just messing around.

Besides the me not participating in RVS, everything else was a joke. Kit and Rosie nl is a joke although I really dont want to lynch em. If you're so against me not participating in RVS then we can have a talk about it. Rest assured, this is my meta every game. I hate RVS but acknowledge the need and importance of it. I like holding my vote because I think the weight of uncasted vote outweighs the value of a casted vote in general. Pressure wise, a vote casted on a scum increases pressure on them, an uncasted vote yields potential pressure as scum always need to ensure my vote don't swing their way while a vote casted on town alleviates pressure from scum. Thus I prefer to keep the pressure of my vote hidden from scum. Another policy of mine is to never cast a vote without proper reasoning. I would agree if you said it's a stupid policy because it is in the early stages, but I'll keep it either way, it's a part of me. If you don't like me because of this, feel free to talk it out. If you still don't like me afterwards, feel free to vote me. Just know that I do this every game. Whether you think it's good or not, I can't change your mind if you're already set that this is a bad and always scummy thing to do, but it has worked for me in the past and I believe that although not always effective, it gets the job done in the long run.

As I said, I do not like RVS but I understand it's significance. So to put simply, I'll let others do the voting, I'll do the reading if I see an opportunity but I'll keep my vote with me until I see said opportunity.
Apr 6, 2017 6:03 AM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kit said:
woo~

also here's an RVS

Ok i got logic

DOnt play ur rinto card

Oh, we're playing cards to act like other players this game? I know who I'm going to be!
Vote: SlightlessReality
Vote: PentaFlare
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 6, 2017 6:06 AM

Dec 2014
Also I don't get what I soft claimed. I said that I will turn into maf, a 4th faction since we only have zombies cults and villagers. It was a clear joke, I don't know why you're so hard up on it.

No negative repercussions? Did you see Alcatraz? RVS got the cop lynched D1, people were fluffing around and Kit somehow got lynched because of that, and town didn't know how to proceed forward after that, there was no real reads or anything. I'm not saying I'm against RVS, I just prefer to keep my vote where I know it'll do no harm to town and although not necessarily pressuring scum, it still gives them something to think about.
Apr 6, 2017 6:19 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
woo~

also here's an RVS

Hmm.....I like it spicy Kit
Why announce your RVS like this
I'm the imposter though so how does he get voted?

Shinichi-Kun said:
yurkin said:

=D hahahah

Card will be played early and often.
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

If it was anyone else they would probably get the rope, but I've learned my lesson.

Doughkey said:

Kit is confirmed scum for the following reasons:

• Said "daddy". That's gross. Let's kill her before it happens again.
  • This may have been general and not directed at Rinto but: Specified "infect". This implies Kit knows that Rinto is not a Cultist, OR that they know they are their zombie butt buddy, thus having the ability to infect.
  • RVS is silly. And if you have ever played with Rinto before you should know he is a shity person to lead a lunch on D1. So, have you played with Rinto before? EDIT: Chad said you have a Rinto card? If this is some kind of established strategy then you could be doing it as to not step out of your comfort zone.

"Oh my god, did Sebby just find scum on the first post?"
"Ooh I think he did, Joe!"

Lunch: Kit

1. We're split on this point I like it not too worried about he daddy part :P
2. This point seems off to me. She made the comment about infect me then Rinto was separate yet you have combined them to mean that Kit and Rinto are zombie pals? This makes little sense to me in the context of Kit's post. Does scum Kit come straight out and mention "infected"?
3. RVS is silly but just a few posts later you get on CP about not participating in RVS and being scummy for it? Anyway Other than the RVS votes that got kit lynched in Alcatraze I don't think I have seen RVS lead to a lynching so I guess I would say I don't see this as Kit leading a lynch on Rinto at this point (which I agree would be weired D1). Also I'm the one playing the Rinto card :D
4. And after all of this you invite her to lunch what a guy

CorruptedPurity said:
24 hours seems like a bit much glad I know you're joking about that....lol. I'll hold of on Rosie for now but no guarantees later on. Kit we'll have to wait and see I like her first post.

PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ok i got logic

DOnt play ur rinto card

Oh, we're playing cards to act like other players this game? I know who I'm going to be!
Vote: SlightlessReality
Vote: PentaFlare
I'm going to take a more passive approach to this game. I will be a friendly more open logic than last game. Probably wont post as much either as I collect my thoughts instead of living at the top of the thread.

Apr 6, 2017 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:

Rinto-kun Kit
logic Shinichi-Kun
Oyasumi_Rosie yurkin

Not Voting
Ruu, Suzune-chan, Oyasumi_Rosie, logic340, CorruptedPurity, Rinto-kun, RE1031, Qoco, grrr, Doughkey, PentaFlare, reiynii, Astros

Mod Note(s)
My throat's dry T_T

Nice banner. Mod should try some warm tea with honey for their throat if they haven't already. Hopefully you can stay with us for the game.
Apr 6, 2017 6:50 AM

Oct 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Also I don't get what I soft claimed. I said that I will turn into maf, a 4th faction since we only have zombies cults and villagers. It was a clear joke, I don't know why you're so hard up on it.

No negative repercussions? Did you see Alcatraz? RVS got the cop lynched D1, people were fluffing around and Kit somehow got lynched because of that, and town didn't know how to proceed forward after that, there was no real reads or anything. I'm not saying I'm against RVS, I just prefer to keep my vote where I know it'll do no harm to town and although not necessarily pressuring scum, it still gives them something to think about.

I will respond to both your messages in this post~

You are wrong about an uncast vote being more intimidating. Votes aren't locked, you can throw it wherever you want. When we are dealing with 48 hour phases you should feel free to put your vote on someone without actual reason, so long as someone else has a reason, though by the end of the phase you should develop your own thoughts.

I said putting a vote on someone early D1 has no repercussions, I stated RVS is bad. RVS can lead to something if the person you are voting for is stupid, but when you can place a legitimate vote on someone like you and Kit, RVS just becomes a scapegoat because players don't realize how shitty it is.

I forgot how you play mafia, other players like Grr, Turtle and Owl would seriously fake a soft claim like that. So if you were dumb enough to do something like that I was going to give you the swiftest of lynches. Given the contents of your post, you seemed like that kind of player.

You missed one of the main points of my post, being that you immediately hid behind your meta and made demands. You seem scared and trying to cover something from your very first post. Your meta is unarguably anti-town.
Apr 6, 2017 6:54 AM

Oct 2012
logic340 said:
I'm going to take a more passive approach to this game. I will be a friendly more open logic than last game. Probably wont post as much either as I collect my thoughts instead of living at the top of the thread.

Why the change in playstyle? Did something happen last game to make you reconsider your 'meta'?
Apr 6, 2017 6:57 AM

Oct 2012
Astros said:
Nice banner.

Using a dark theme on MAL makes it look mad silly
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.