Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »
Mar 29, 2017 12:44 PM

Sep 2014
Qoco said:
I'm going for reiynii. I don't feel comfortable with the way things have been in relation to them, and I feel as though their suspect/non-suspect list could be used to accommodate a Mafia kill. The frame claim is also throwing me off a little bit.
In what way? I have already posted multiple times explaining myself yet you have not. Why haven't you been helping? I think you're just a lazy town..
Are you sure you want a no-lynch after the first day where you caused a lynch? I'd think you don't like them yourself.
Mar 29, 2017 12:47 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:
Oh rei, you are killing me here! Now I'm starting to believe you but that would mean my read on Shin is bs and I would be back to square 1 .... He was the only player I trusted but after reading your case against him it makes sense...

Qoco hasn't been scum hunting so why are you town reading him? I think he is mafia because he pushed for a lynch on D1 and then did nothing to help us find mafia.

I'll keep my vote on Qoco because I more confident on that read than on you or Shin - like I say before you are going back to my neutral list for now. I hope I won't regret this...

@reiynii

Why do u believe him?

Idk... He is making me doubt my reads. I don't know who to believe, who is manipulating me right now... because I'm not sure I won't be making any decisions regarding you two today.
Mar 29, 2017 12:48 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
@reiynii @coromandel are you planning to leave your votes there? How do you feel about those trains and a possible no-lynch scenario?
I am against it of course! At this point, we can't allow the mafia to take lead and keep night killing us! We need a lynch today.
Mar 29, 2017 12:51 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
I dont see how any of this makes me scum If i get lynched flipping town you will see none of the stuff u brought up makes me scummy.
This entire game in my opinion is a gamble of lives and I'm willing to take that risk. If you turn out to be town, then I would apologize for being so persistent but for now I shall stand my ground. Qoco is very odd, and the fact that the rest of the players aren't here for the end of day makes me a little nervous. I am able to make it a no lynch by voting him, but I really don't suspect him and I am worried he might even be a power role which is why he doesn't care all that much about dying.
Mar 29, 2017 12:51 PM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 3.4

Qoco (2): Ruu, Suzune-chan
reiynii (2): Shinichi-Kun, Qoco
Shinichi-Kun (1): reiynii
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Mar 29, 2017 12:52 PM

May 2014
I'm sorry.. I just got back home!

Mar 29, 2017 12:53 PM

May 2014
I don't know anymore..

@reiynii why aren't you voting for anyone?

Mar 29, 2017 12:56 PM

Dec 2013
rather leave it to a tie and let the night kill decide the next move

Mar 29, 2017 12:56 PM

Sep 2014
We are always really stuck at the end of the day. Is today seriously going to be a no-lynch? I don't want to vote for someone who I think is town....
Mar 29, 2017 12:57 PM

May 2014
Vote change: reiynii

This, because I feel like you're trying to frame me with your latest posts.

Mar 29, 2017 12:58 PM

Sep 2014
Vote change: Qoco
Sorry but I'm not in a position to die and literally allow the town to lose 2 townies today and tonight.

May 2014
If you suddenly see this connection between me and shinichi, why haven't you pressured me before? You never asked me anything. I don't think you actually suspect me, you're trying to make me look bad.

May 2014
it's a tie now..

Mar 29, 2017 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
even ruu or was it QC stated they cacnt find any connections between coro and anyone ese in the game, yet somehow you connected me to coro?

@reiynii

Mar 29, 2017 1:00 PM

Nov 2013
Time!

Nov 2013
Final Vote Count

Qoco (3): Ruu, Suzune-chan, reiynii
reiynii (3): Shinichi-Kun, Qoco, coromandel

Please by on standby for the phase change.

SoulEaterQUEENMar 29, 2017 1:03 PM

May 2014
I'm sorry i couldn't be here earlier.

I only voted for Suzune because I wanted to draw her out. -_-

Mar 29, 2017 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
I'm sorry i couldn't be here earlier.

I only voted for Suzune because I wanted to draw her out. -_-

Its fine im like 99% rei is scum at this point its just a matter of finding his partner

Mar 29, 2017 1:02 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
even ruu or was it QC stated they cacnt find any connections between coro and anyone ese in the game, yet somehow you connected me to coro?

@reiynii
Uh, that's my point. You guys have a very faint and superficial connection.
Mar 29, 2017 1:04 PM

Sep 2014
coromandel said:
If you suddenly see this connection between me and shinichi, why haven't you pressured me before? You never asked me anything. I don't think you actually suspect me, you're trying to make me look bad.
I can't make you look bad if people can't see my point of you anyway and nobody has been siding with me so I don't see why you should be all that worried. If anything it's a lot easier for you and Shinichi-kun to frame me than vise versa and I'm sure that's the reason you have been putting it off; because I'm a bit more controversial so I'm an easy lynch target. Why waste a night kill on me?
Mar 29, 2017 1:09 PM

May 2014
reiynii said:
coromandel said:
- If reiynii is mafia, then Qoco isn't. (reiynii voted for him D1)
I forgot that this is one of the reasons I think you are mafia as well, Coro. If you were town, I'd think you'd pay attention on the first day as to why I voted Qoco, and it wasn't because I suspected him but rather because of RVS and then to tie the lynches for the first day.
I wonder if it was a misunderstanding, or you just not paying much attention but I've highlighted many times that when I voted for Qoco the second time, Followind and Qoco both had 2 votes on them so it would have been a tie, but then Shinichi-kun almost literally 2 minutes before the day ended voted for Followind so my goal of a no-lynch was never achieved (out of subject but my goal of no lynches never is achieved in any mafia game.. not sure why). It is the reason why I stand by my points currently but also something that makes me doubt your towniness even more!

I do realize you voted for him quite early that day, but it doesn't change my opinion. Because when mafia votes for each other during RVS, they'll usually change their vote later (especially when their buddy has more than 1 vote, which was the case - and Qoco might have been lynched instead of followind, they were only 1 vote apart). So I stand by that, if you are mafia then he isn't.

reiynii said:
Ruu said:
Oh rei, you are killing me here! Now I'm starting to believe you but that would mean my read on Shin is bs and I would be back to square 1 .... He was the only player I trusted but after reading your case against him it makes sense...

Qoco hasn't been scum hunting so why are you town reading him? I think he is mafia because he pushed for a lynch on D1 and then did nothing to help us find mafia.

I'll keep my vote on Qoco because I more confident on that read than on you or Shin - like I say before you are going back to my neutral list for now. I hope I won't regret this...

@reiynii
I mean look at his interactions with Coromandel and you'll see where I'm coming from with my comment about their relationship. It's almost as if they are acquaintances rather then either team mates or two townies...
Your Qoco point is true, but hasn't he been a troll this whole game? (not my words, by the way. Shin's lol) If he was mafia, would he really play as badly, and literally put himself in the lime light almost every day phase?? I doubt it.. I also don't think Shinichi-kun would defend him the first few days. Like I'm not going to lie but if I turn out completely mistaken on Shinichi-kun and Coromandel then it's 100% Qoco. You guys do the job of pressuring him in these 30 minutes please, since I'd like to pressure Shinichi-kun myself.
Speaking of which, where is he? I want to hear more of why he isn't team Qoco Chanel (tehe) anymore and see him actually pressure one of the people he suspected at one point.

What about Suzune?

reiynii said:
As for this fifth point, I think both Shinichi-kun and Coromandel share (mostly coro, though because I've played with her in both alignments while I think I only played with mafia Shinichi-kun so far) but they seem to post mellow and thin posts when they are mafia, as if they want to fill the blanks and seem like they are interested in town's favour when they aren't. I believe that coromandel plays super super smartly when she is town aligned and takes every detail into consideration. It could be that it's because she placed into this game, but I still think her posts would have more potential.
Although I did say Ruu was my second mafia guess, but my mind has changed ever since, because I don't really think she would've asked this if she was mafia. Why would she present herself on a plate, or defend her mafia friend (referring to Shinichi-kun) if they were together?

No, it's not because I replaced someone. It's because I'm mostly good at this game once a mafia player has died. *Then* I can analyze the votes and posts in relation to that player. That is my strength.

Mar 29, 2017 1:12 PM

May 2014
reiynii said:
coromandel said:
I can't make you look bad if people can't see my point of you anyway and nobody has been siding with me so I don't see why you should be all that worried. If anything it's a lot easier for you and Shinichi-kun to frame me than vise versa and I'm sure that's the reason you have been putting it off; because I'm a bit more controversial so I'm an easy lynch target. Why waste a night kill on me?

I was talking about the intention behind your post.

Mar 29, 2017 1:28 PM

Nov 2013

Night 3: Study Session

Yui was worried about her friends being attacked, especially with one being out because
of a cold! She wanted to gather everyone together even though she needed to study for
her exams; what is better than studying and having lots of snacks with all her friends?

She felt relaxed this evening, because her day at school felt very uneventful and
long; Yui hopes that the study session tonight will carry this silence. Can the girls
fend off the attackers with snacks and books?
Yui only can hope that this will be the case.

No Lynch: It was just another boring school day!

Please PM night actions to both me and SoulEaterQUEEN
or submit them in the mafia club.

Countdown to Day 4
Mar 29, 2017 1:30 PM

May 2015
Sorry I was busy. I don't really like this no-lynch EoP. But what I got so far is:

-Qoco is mafia. And he can't be a pr because if he had one he would have hinted somehow so he didn't get lynch (unless his partner is covering his back so he is sure he won't get lynch thanks to that)

- Shin and Rei can't be mafia buddies. So this could be M/T or T/T

- I'm starting to suspect coro and Suzune atm. I think one of them could be the other scum but I'll reread the thread looking for more clues.
Mar 29, 2017 7:45 PM

Dec 2016
reiynii said:
Qoco is very odd, and the fact that the rest of the players aren't here for the end of day makes me a little nervous. I am able to make it a no lynch by voting him, but I really don't suspect him and I am worried he might even be a power role which is why he doesn't care all that much about dying.

I'm the headache of Mafia Society. Those that try to figure me out, end up hating me.
Mar 29, 2017 7:48 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
-Qoco is mafia. And he can't be a pr because if he had one he would have hinted somehow so he didn't get lynch (unless his partner is covering his back so he is sure he won't get lynch thanks to that)

Unfortunately, you are wrong. I am Town. I'm not afraid of taking my role with me to the grave, so using that logic isn't wise. I'm not suggesting that I have a good role either, so please don't misinterpret it as me having one or not having one.
Mar 29, 2017 7:54 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Sorry I was busy. I don't really like this no-lynch EoP. But what I got so far is:

- I'm starting to suspect coro and Suzune atm. I think one of them could be the other scum but I'll reread the thread looking for more clues.

There are only two Mafia members. You're just throwing out names all willy-nilly at this point -.-
Mar 29, 2017 8:07 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

Unfortunately, you are wrong. I am Town. I'm not afraid of taking my role with me to the grave, so using that logic isn't wise. I'm not suggesting that I have a good role either, so please don't misinterpret it as me having one or not having one.

at this point I don't care about roles... if mafia gets a kill tonight we will be in lylo tomorrow so all I want is for people to be active so we don't make anymore mistakes. I don't trust you, saying that I'm wrong and you are town proves nothing. You haven't act townish at all, you wanted a lynch D1, you got your lynch (that you said was important for getting information). Then did nothing with the results of that lynch. Your post are not very helpful either... you said a few things about your meta read on Suzu and coro (iirc) and then said you couldn't find connections between the players. I know that some players prefer to see how things develop without their intervention but for a game like this we need people to talk, ask questions, even repeat those questions to see if you catch people in a lie...
Can you make a case against anyone at this point? (even me I don't care as long as I see you working for the town).
Mar 29, 2017 8:11 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

There are only two Mafia members. You're just throwing out names all willy-nilly at this point -.-

This is what I'm thinking right now - I'm not formally accusing anyone in this post. I'm 99% sure that you are mafia but I can't figure out your partner yet.
Mar 29, 2017 11:49 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

at this point I don't care about roles... if mafia gets a kill tonight we will be in lylo tomorrow so all I want is for people to be active so we don't make anymore mistakes. I don't trust you, saying that I'm wrong and you are town proves nothing. You haven't act townish at all, you wanted a lynch D1, you got your lynch (that you said was important for getting information). Then did nothing with the results of that lynch. Your post are not very helpful either... you said a few things about your meta read on Suzu and coro (iirc) and then said you couldn't find connections between the players. I know that some players prefer to see how things develop without their intervention but for a game like this we need people to talk, ask questions, even repeat those questions to see if you catch people in a lie...
Can you make a case against anyone at this point? (even me I don't care as long as I see you working for the town).

Of course you don't find my posts helpful, most of the time you don't even understand them. By saying that there isn't a connection I'm not saying that there isn't anything. It means that they can't be working together, so the connection is elsewhere. You can use this to figure out who is Mafia by process of elimination. I don't want to go on a back and forth with you. Then people will accuse me of wasting time, and I'll get lynched for real.
Mar 30, 2017 8:11 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

Why are u suspecting them both? Didnt u say u couldnt even connect coro to anymore and now all of a sudden they're scum together?

Mar 30, 2017 8:11 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

This is what I'm thinking right now - I'm not formally accusing anyone in this post. I'm 99% sure that you are mafia but I can't figure out your partner yet.

Well ill vote Qo if you can make a case on him

Mar 30, 2017 8:50 AM

May 2015
@Qoco you sound like you want us to do all the job. I don't want us to start a discussion over this, I want to see you trying to figure out the game. That's all I'm saying.
Mar 30, 2017 8:53 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Why are u suspecting them both? Didnt u say u couldnt even connect coro to anymore and now all of a sudden they're scum together?

because I'm running out of options. I always said I didn't trust Suzu. Also they weren't my top priority then - I wanted to find one scum at the time - but we are almost at lylo and we need to start building possible teams, trying to find connections. I'm lost when it comes to you and rei so I'm going in a new direction.
Mar 30, 2017 8:55 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Well ill vote Qo if you can make a case on him

already talked about why I think he is scum several times. Please re-read. (I'm on mobile so trying to quote stuff from another page is almost impossible)
Mar 30, 2017 1:03 PM

Aug 2014

Day 4: Sensei?

After an uneventful day, Yui was left wondering if the attacks would finally let up.
After a long sleep, she woke up late and rushed to class. Running most of the way to school,
her guitar swinging on her back, Yui made it just in time. However, something was amiss.

She entered homeroom to discover her teacher lying half asleep on her desk. "The food was
free and it was so good" she mumbled in a sickly voice. It didn't look like she would be sleeping
today.

coromandel has received food poisioning! She was:

Countdown to Night 4
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 30, 2017 2:41 PM

Dec 2016
Vote: reiynii

End the phase, please.
Mar 30, 2017 2:59 PM
Mar 30, 2017 3:05 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
vote: Qoco

Fine, I'll bite. Let's say that I'm Mafia. Who's my partner?
Mar 30, 2017 3:18 PM

May 2015
@reiynii now that Qoco is voting for you, has your opinion of him changed?
Mar 30, 2017 3:20 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Ruu said:
vote: Qoco

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm leaning towards Shin atm. Because you voted for rei and Suzu voted for you.
Mar 30, 2017 3:22 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm leaning towards Shin atm. Because you voted for rei and Suzu voted for you.

Are you taking into consideration the night kills? Why would Mafia choose the people that were chosen? I feel that you're tunneling me down, and you're not looking at the bigger picture. iirc, one night kill failed too. So that's something else to look at.
Mar 30, 2017 3:27 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

Are you taking into consideration the night kills? Why would Mafia choose the people that were chosen? I feel that you're tunneling me down, and you're not looking at the bigger picture. iirc, one night kill failed too. So that's something else to look at.

Yes I am. I didn't get anything from the first failed NK to be honest. Have you?
Jack was an obvious choice because he was townread by most people. I don't know why they went after coro but knowing scum!Suzu I don't think she would have chosen coro when he voted for her and the link could be made through vca.
Mar 30, 2017 3:33 PM

Dec 2013
Coro was obivously chosen to confuse both ruu and rei because they were trying to connect coro to other people. If anything this would be Qo or Suzune doing.

Mar 30, 2017 4:03 PM

Jun 2009
I;m going to stick with my gut on this. While there is a good reason for each person and sadly I could still either go for Rei and Qoro. I 'm going to stick with the first choice

Vote: Qoro

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 30, 2017 7:03 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
I;m going to stick with my gut on this. While there is a good reason for each person and sadly I could still either go for Rei and Qoro. I 'm going to stick with the first choice

Gut votes at this point are no good. Did you give up with the facade? 😆
Mar 30, 2017 7:38 PM

Dec 2013
Problem is Ruu is leading the lynched which i both like and hate. I wish reiynii was here.

Mar 30, 2017 7:42 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Problem is Ruu is leading the lynched which i both like and hate. I wish reiynii was here.

tbh I don't like it either ahaha I want people to confirm my suspicions. Are you going to vote? who and why?
Mar 30, 2017 7:49 PM

Jun 2009
Qoco said:
Suzune-chan said:

Gut votes at this point are no good. Did you give up with the facade? 😆
I had a pretty good reason for voting you and you have done little to amend the feelings I wrote up about you yesterday. Rei has done little to improve her standing in my opinion either...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 30, 2017 8:04 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, okay. I didn't see that coming and I totally expected Coromandel to flip mafia.
I know my reads are accurate whatsoever, but I really did think Coromandel had a lot more potential when playing as town in other games I watched/played with her..

The past aside, although I do doubt Shinichi-kun still, there isn't much of a point for my vote on him if nobody else will also hop along. Qoco is really odd, but he is leading most votes so I refuse to vote him, unless to break a tie or something.
To be frank, I'm hoping mafia are Ruu and Suzune so that when I lose to them, I can proudly say I was utterly played xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.