Mar 28, 2017 2:17 PM

May 2014
@Suzune-chan @Qoco @Ruu @Shinichi-kun @reiynii
Who should be lynched today?

D1 votes
reiynii > Qoco > unvote > Qoco
Ruu > Lam-B > unvote
Suzune-chan > Shinichi-kun > Qoco
Shinichi-kun > Jackrito > followind > (tried to unvote, but too late)
QoCo > Suzune-chan > followind
Lam-B
Jackrito > Ruu > Qoco > followind
followind > Suzune-chan > unvote
InnocentAngel > Lam-B

final votes
followind (3): Jackrito, Qoco, Shinichi-Kun
Qoco (2): Suzune-chan, reiynii
Lam-B (1): InnocentAngel

Players Not Voting (3): Lam-B, followind, Ruu

D2 votes
reiynii > Shinichi-kun
Ruu > reiynii > Qoco
Suzune-chan > InnocentAngel
Shinichi-kun
QoCo > Ruu
Coromandel > reiynii
Jackrito > InnocentAngel
InnocentAngel

final votes
InnocentAngel (2): Jackrito, Suzune-chan
reiynii (1): coromandel
Shinichi-Kun (1): reiynii
Qoco (1): Ruu
Ruu (1): Qoco

Players Not Voting (2): Shinichi-Kun, InnocentAngel

Mar 28, 2017 3:33 PM

Dec 2013
Q or rei or both are scum in my opinion unless town lynched follow wind

Mar 28, 2017 5:30 PM

Sep 2014
Not too surprised with that night kill, actually.
I might be getting framed since me and Jack were arguing the most, however I still didn't think he was mafia. I didn't quite town read him, but I didn't mafia read him either.
I still think Shinichi-kun is mafia, so my vote shall remain!

Vote: Shinichi-kun
Mar 28, 2017 5:33 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Why did u think u would be dead? I mean if u were i assume you would have panicked yet u didnt which is weird.
Because I had most votes by the time I left, and I wasn't coming back that day so I assumed that it would be the last of me.
Fortunately it is not. I think mafia is very close to hitting a power role again.
You said you suspect either me or Qoco, neither whom I actually think is mafia.
Excuse me if I missed a post you made about him before but I'd like to know, why Qoco?
Mar 28, 2017 6:01 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
I might be getting framed since me and Jack were arguing the most, however I still didn't think he was mafia. I didn't quite town read him, but I didn't mafia read him either.

Im not suspecting you cause of your interaction with jack, tbf it could mean ur town.

As for QC i just want more pressure on him now since hes the only person left on the day 1 train that i cant confirm, obviously i can confirm myself.

reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Why did u think u would be dead? I mean if u were i assume you would have panicked yet u didnt which is weird.
Because I had most votes by the time I left, and I wasn't coming back that day so I assumed that it would be the last of me.
Fortunately it is not. I think mafia is very close to hitting a power role again.
Excuse me if I missed a post you made about him before but I'd like to know, why Qoco?

Who do u think is mafia then, cause this time we cant mislynch.

Mar 28, 2017 6:03 PM

Dec 2013
If all 3 people on follow train are town then this only hold true if Q isnt scum but i cant figure him out at this point.

We should be looking at suzune/ruu/rei

@reiynii why are u voting me anyways?

Mar 28, 2017 6:04 PM

May 2015
Jack and Shin were my strongest town reads so I'm not surprise with this kill. We can still win so don't panic not give up yet @coromandel
I'm still confident on my read so vote:Qoco
Hours after the start of the day an almost no posts :(
I was at uni and I was looking forward to catching up and now I only see like 5 new posts and nothing else....

@reiynii sorry if I missed it but did you already made a post about your reasons for voting Shin? Since Jack died In willing to think that mafia wants to frame you because going after the person that wants you dead is like proving he was right. You are back to neutral for now. What are your thoughts on Suzu, Coro and me?
Mar 28, 2017 7:17 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, catch up coming~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 28, 2017 7:25 PM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
We're pretty much in LyLo now.

@Suzune-chan
What do you think of reiynii?
I'm kind of split about it honestly. I can see there are many good reasons to vote her and her reaction to the lynch yesterday was kind of odd to say the least. You would think that she would have left more of an imprint if she thought she was going to be lynched that way if she was town, town could follow. It almost reads like a fold. Like, she stopped trying because she knew the lynch would fall to her.

Honestly, I was kind of worried yesterday because I read everyone's day posts as kind of pro lynch, even though everyone claimed that was not true. That actually left a pretty sour taste in my mouth because I swear the tone was pro-lynch Rei.

This would be a spot that I would be okay to lynch.

Another direction that I would be willing to go is Qoro. I have kind of nitpicked off of that spot all game. I wish I could through something more concrete on top of it, but it comes down to general tone and discussion insertion that strikes me as odd. The fact that it feels like the lynch does not matter to him as long as it goes through and is not a power roll. That kind of thinking worries me because the town should ban together but instead it is choosing an us against us kind of perspective which does not help to strengthen the town. I once heard someone say that it was anti-town to claim vanilla. I was actually really against this the first time I heard it, but in this game it rings true. To claim that vanilla don't matter means that we are opening the scum up to know who our power roles must be.

For for right now,
Vote: Qoro

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 28, 2017 7:26 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Personally, I would not have lynched followind first day, so I feel like no everyone on the train can be town, but for someone it had to be a method of convenience. Personally i liked Q better day one.

Mar 28, 2017 7:57 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:

That's what I call a swift 360°.
Mar 28, 2017 8:06 PM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

This is if the follow wind train is all town which is what im leaning towards.

Which makes rei/ruu/suzune are best options

Mar 28, 2017 8:07 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
coromandel said:
We're pretty much in LyLo now.

@Suzune-chan
What do you think of reiynii?
I'm kind of split about it honestly. I can see there are many good reasons to vote her and her reaction to the lynch yesterday was kind of odd to say the least. You would think that she would have left more of an imprint if she thought she was going to be lynched that way if she was town, town could follow. It almost reads like a fold. Like, she stopped trying because she knew the lynch would fall to her.

Honestly, I was kind of worried yesterday because I read everyone's day posts as kind of pro lynch, even though everyone claimed that was not true. That actually left a pretty sour taste in my mouth because I swear the tone was pro-lynch Rei.

Another direction that I would be willing to go is Qoro. I have kind of nitpicked off of that spot all game. I wish I could through something more concrete on top of it, but it comes down to general tone and discussion insertion that strikes me as odd. The fact that it feels like the lynch does not matter to him as long as it goes through and is not a power roll. That kind of thinking worries me because the town should ban together but instead it is choosing an us against us kind of perspective which does not help to strengthen the town. I once heard someone say that it was anti-town to claim vanilla. I was actually really against this the first time I heard it, but in this game it rings true. To claim that vanilla don't matter means that we are opening the scum up to know who our power roles must be.

For for right now,

Well who would be his scum buddy?

Mar 28, 2017 8:13 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

For for right now,

Well who would be his scum buddy?
Well statistically it is one who can blend it more and go with the flow better. Otherwise they would make for an unbalanced team. So I would think it would either be Ruu or Rei.

Mar 28, 2017 8:36 PM
Mar 28, 2017 8:43 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
@Suzune-chan what about coro?
If I am right about Qoro, it would be an unusual choice. While Coro has not given much opinion about Qoro. There is no other obvious balance. But I am not one for lining up lynches.

Mar 28, 2017 10:37 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
@Suzune-chan what about coro?
If I am right about Qoro, it would be an unusual choice. While Coro has not given much opinion about Qoro. There is no other obvious balance. But I am not one for lining up lynches.

I see. What I fear is that we will be like "okay let's go for X person " and just tunnel them without looking at other suspects. We can't make any more mistakes at this point. I want to start looking for a team so when the time to vote comes we will not be only sure about the current lynch but also positive of our victory after getting a good idea of their most likely partner. I don't want to loose and right now mafia is playing with us and I don't like the feeling. We need to discuss everything and be more sure about our reads, like I said no more mistakes. I have this feeling that mafia is doing nothing and just enjoying the view watching us going after other townies and giving them mislynches without mafia moving a finger.
Mar 28, 2017 10:42 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Can you expand on this please?

@coromandel VCA is useful but asking other who should get lynch is not. If you are town read the thread, ask questions, point out possible suspects, use your vote and show us who is mafia for you.Like you said we are almost on MyLo so please help, Passive townies are more harmful to town than mafia at this point.
Mar 28, 2017 10:53 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

I feel like he was backing me up the past phases. To suddenly say something like that breaks my heart. It's a quick change, too.
Mar 28, 2017 10:55 PM

Dec 2016
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

I feel like he was backing me up the past phases. To suddenly say something like that breaks my heart. It's a quick change, too.

I guess the right math is 180° and not 360°. 360° is a full turn.
Mar 28, 2017 11:47 PM

May 2014
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

@coromandel VCA is useful but asking other who should get lynch is not. If you are town read the thread, ask questions, point out possible suspects, use your vote and show us who is mafia for you.Like you said we are almost on MyLo so please help, Passive townies are more harmful to town than mafia at this point.

Who should be lynched = your number 1 suspect. And that is a question, Ruu. >.>

I have my reasons for doing it this way.

@Qoco @Suzune-chan @Shinichi-kun
Why are you not suspecting me?
coromandelMar 28, 2017 11:56 PM

Mar 29, 2017 5:37 AM

May 2014
Suzune-chan said:
For for right now,

You mean Qoco? You keep mixing up our names. x3

Ruu said:
Jack and Shin were my strongest town reads so I'm not surprise with this kill. We can still win so don't panic not give up yet @coromandel

What makes you think Shinichi is town?

reiynii said:

Who else do you suspect, besides Shinichi? And why do you suspect Shinichi in the first place?

reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You don't think you're actually mafia..? >.>

Ruu said:
I'm still confident on my read so vote:Qoco
Hours after the start of the day an almost no posts :(
I was at uni and I was looking forward to catching up and now I only see like 5 new posts and nothing else....

@reiynii sorry if I missed it but did you already made a post about your reasons for voting Shin? Since Jack died In willing to think that mafia wants to frame you because going after the person that wants you dead is like proving he was right. You are back to neutral for now. What are your thoughts on Suzu, Coro and me?

Not necessarily. If lots of players are against you, you kind of have to eliminate one of them or else you'll be lynched the next day.

Mar 29, 2017 5:44 AM

May 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
reiynii said:

Im not suspecting you cause of your interaction with jack, tbf it could mean ur town.

As for QC i just want more pressure on him now since hes the only person left on the day 1 train that i cant confirm, obviously i can confirm myself.

Really?

Shinichi-Kun said:
reiynii said:

You didn't answer his question.
Is it just because Qoco was on followind's train?

Mar 29, 2017 5:46 AM

May 2014
Vote: reiynii

Still my strongest read. I think the other one may be Suzune, but I'm not sure.

For me it's reiynii > Suzune > Shinichi > Qoco.
Ruu is town, imo.

Mar 29, 2017 6:05 AM

May 2014
coromandel said:
D1 votes

final votes

- If reiynii is mafia, then Qoco isn't. (reiynii voted for him D1)
- Shinichi probably isn't mafia, unless Qoco is. He was the last person to be on followind's train, and that's something the mafia doesn't like to do - especially on D 1 - unless they need to save themselves or someone else from their team. (last person on the train = responsible for the townie's death = suspicious).
- Ruu stands out because she didn't vote for anyone that day.

coromandel said:
D2 votes

final votes

- Suzune's vote stands out, because it decided the lynch. She voted for Angel right after Jack voted for them, which tied the votes between reiynii and Angel.
If reiynii is mafia, then I think Suzune is as well.

Mar 29, 2017 6:39 AM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

Its only logical not like there is anything that clearly defines u as scum.

Mar 29, 2017 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Ruu said:

I rather vote someone who has more content right now and then ty to link u together after we catch the first scum ur too risky of a lynch

Mar 29, 2017 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Really?

Shinichi-Kun said:

Yes and i meant i can confirm myself in my heaad cause ik who i am lol

Mar 29, 2017 7:02 AM

May 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
coromandel said:

I rather vote someone who has more content right now and then ty to link u together after we catch the first scum ur too risky of a lynch

Ok, but when are you voting?

It's been silent in here for too long.
i really think everyone should vote for someone they suspect. We need to put pressure on people so they stop lurking.

Mar 29, 2017 7:18 AM

May 2014
Vote count:
Shinichi-kun (1) - reiynii
Qoco (2) - Ruu, Suzune-chan
reiynii (1) - coromandel

Not voting: Qoco, Shinichi-kun

@Suzune-chan
What do you think of Shinichi and Ruu?

Mar 29, 2017 7:23 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ok, but when are you voting?

It's been silent in here for too long.
i really think everyone should vote for someone they suspect. We need to put pressure on people so they stop lurking.

Fair point the problem is im cautious because its mylo

Mar 29, 2017 7:23 AM

Dec 2013
Vote:Reiynii

Mar 29, 2017 7:50 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 3.1

Qoco (2): Ruu, Suzune-chan
reiynii (1): coromandel, Shinichi-Kun

Players Not Voting (1): Qoco

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 29, 2017 8:03 AM

May 2014
Vote change: Suzune-chan

I have to go, but I'll be back ~ an hour before phase change.

Mar 29, 2017 8:51 AM

May 2015
coromandel said:
Vote change: Suzune-chan

I have to go, but I'll be back ~ an hour before phase change.

if rei-chan was your strongest scum read why the sudden change? It's is just to avoid a tie?
Mar 29, 2017 8:55 AM

May 2015
coromandel said:
Ruu said:

Okay, my bad is just that your way of putting it didn't look like "who is your 1 suspect" xD

And I think Shin is town because of their behaviour, Jack and Shin were trying to find scum and you can tell that from their post imo. The only person I can town read at the moment is Shin but I'm starting to have doubts about rei - I think he could be town because if you want to kill someone you don't go for the one that was questioning you the most you usually go for the one townreading you or keeping you neutral.
Mar 29, 2017 10:23 AM

Sep 2014
I am back and will be here for the rest of the day. I will now start back reading and replying.
Mar 29, 2017 11:26 AM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:
@reiynii sorry if I missed it but did you already made a post about your reasons for voting Shin?
coromandel said:
And why do you suspect Shinichi in the first place?

1- Shuns off panic lynches (#144) yet hammers the lynch of someone who was chosen pretty much at random at the end of day phase 1.
2- Doesn't care much about Qoco during the first two days, and now he is voting for him and wants someone to pressure him. It isn't a bad idea, but what changed his mind except that both of them were on the Followind train?
~I don't think Qoco is mafia because why would he bring back a no-good lynch during the end of day phase 1 pointing all fingers at him if he were mafia?
3- As for Shinichi-kun on the previous point, he not only changes his vote saying that it was his gut feeling (#347) but also changes his mind constantly during that day. He doesn't pressure Followind all that much, yet helps lynch him and then proceeds to defend Qoco (#369) who he is voting now?
4- Only post explaining why he town reads Suzune-chan (#438) but doesn't seem all that convincing/convinced. The reason why I think Suzune-chan is leaning more town is because she and Shinichi-kun can't possibly be mafia together.

As for this fifth point, I think both Shinichi-kun and Coromandel share (mostly coro, though because I've played with her in both alignments while I think I only played with mafia Shinichi-kun so far) but they seem to post mellow and thin posts when they are mafia, as if they want to fill the blanks and seem like they are interested in town's favour when they aren't. I believe that coromandel plays super super smartly when she is town aligned and takes every detail into consideration. It could be that it's because she placed into this game, but I still think her posts would have more potential.
Although I did say Ruu was my second mafia guess, but my mind has changed ever since, because I don't really think she would've asked this if she was mafia. Why would she present herself on a plate, or defend her mafia friend (referring to Shinichi-kun) if they were together?
Mar 29, 2017 11:36 AM

Sep 2014
coromandel said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
This interaction seems quite forced, to be honest. She did the same thing to me when we were mafia together, where she would often point out my mistakes in front of the team to very low-key buss me. It's more as if her and Shinichi-kun have a superficial neutral alignment where they don't interact much but when they do, it's a bit on the unfriendly side so if one of them flips mafia, the other is a bit safer.

coromandel said:
Who else do you suspect, besides Shinichi?
You! It used to be Ruu because of reasons I discussed with her on page 8 I believe where I tell her that her putting herself in the middle and not interfering with town is super suspicious and that townsfolk wouldn't do that, but then changed my mind after a post I mentioned on my #539 which should be above this post. Also, why would she say that Shinichi-kun is one of her most town reads if they were friends? (#508) It doesn't make sense for mafia to do that so I somewhat town read her, unless Shinichi-kun flips town where I end up reshaping all of my current reads because they are mostly based on my big suspicion of Shin.

coromandel said:
You don't think you're actually mafia..? >.>
That "neither" was a mistake, I was referring to Qoco when I said I didn't think he was mafia.
Mar 29, 2017 11:42 AM

Sep 2014
coromandel said:
- If reiynii is mafia, then Qoco isn't. (reiynii voted for him D1)
I forgot that this is one of the reasons I think you are mafia as well, Coro. If you were town, I'd think you'd pay attention on the first day as to why I voted Qoco, and it wasn't because I suspected him but rather because of RVS and then to tie the lynches for the first day.
I wonder if it was a misunderstanding, or you just not paying much attention but I've highlighted many times that when I voted for Qoco the second time, Followind and Qoco both had 2 votes on them so it would have been a tie, but then Shinichi-kun almost literally 2 minutes before the day ended voted for Followind so my goal of a no-lynch was never achieved (out of subject but my goal of no lynches never is achieved in any mafia game.. not sure why). It is the reason why I stand by my points currently but also something that makes me doubt your towniness even more!
Mar 29, 2017 11:51 AM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 3.2

reiynii (1): Shinichi-Kun
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel

Players Not Voting (1): Qoco

> Countdown <
SoulEaterQUEENMar 29, 2017 11:55 AM
Mar 29, 2017 11:52 AM

May 2015
Oh rei, you are killing me here! Now I'm starting to believe you but that would mean my read on Shin is bs and I would be back to square 1 .... He was the only player I trusted but after reading your case against him it makes sense...

Qoco hasn't been scum hunting so why are you town reading him? I think he is mafia because he pushed for a lynch on D1 and then did nothing to help us find mafia.

I'll keep my vote on Qoco because I more confident on that read than on you or Shin - like I say before you are going back to my neutral list for now. I hope I won't regret this...

@reiynii
Mar 29, 2017 12:19 PM

Dec 2016
I'm going for reiynii. I don't feel comfortable with the way things have been in relation to them, and I feel as though their suspect/non-suspect list could be used to accommodate a Mafia kill. The frame claim is also throwing me off a little bit.

Vote: reiynii
Mar 29, 2017 12:19 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Qoco hasn't been scum hunting so why are you town reading him? I think he is mafia because he pushed for a lynch on D1 and then did nothing to help us find mafia.

I like you too :)
Mar 29, 2017 12:29 PM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 3.3

reiynii (2): Shinichi-Kun, Qoco
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel

> Countdown <
Mar 29, 2017 12:39 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
Oh rei, you are killing me here! Now I'm starting to believe you but that would mean my read on Shin is bs and I would be back to square 1 .... He was the only player I trusted but after reading your case against him it makes sense...

I'll keep my vote on Qoco because I more confident on that read than on you or Shin - like I say before you are going back to my neutral list for now. I hope I won't regret this...

@reiynii
I mean look at his interactions with Coromandel and you'll see where I'm coming from with my comment about their relationship. It's almost as if they are acquaintances rather then either team mates or two townies...
Your Qoco point is true, but hasn't he been a troll this whole game? (not my words, by the way. Shin's lol) If he was mafia, would he really play as badly, and literally put himself in the lime light almost every day phase?? I doubt it.. I also don't think Shinichi-kun would defend him the first few days. Like I'm not going to lie but if I turn out completely mistaken on Shinichi-kun and Coromandel then it's 100% Qoco. You guys do the job of pressuring him in these 30 minutes please, since I'd like to pressure Shinichi-kun myself.
Speaking of which, where is he? I want to hear more of why he isn't team Qoco Chanel (tehe) anymore and see him actually pressure one of the people he suspected at one point.
Mar 29, 2017 12:39 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:
@reiynii sorry if I missed it but did you already made a post about your reasons for voting Shin?
coromandel said:
And why do you suspect Shinichi in the first place?

1- Shuns off panic lynches (#144) yet hammers the lynch of someone who was chosen pretty much at random at the end of day phase 1.
2- Doesn't care much about Qoco during the first two days, and now he is voting for him and wants someone to pressure him. It isn't a bad idea, but what changed his mind except that both of them were on the Followind train?
~I don't think Qoco is mafia because why would he bring back a no-good lynch during the end of day phase 1 pointing all fingers at him if he were mafia?
3- As for Shinichi-kun on the previous point, he not only changes his vote saying that it was his gut feeling (#347) but also changes his mind constantly during that day. He doesn't pressure Followind all that much, yet helps lynch him and then proceeds to defend Qoco (#369) who he is voting now?
4- Only post explaining why he town reads Suzune-chan (#438) but doesn't seem all that convincing/convinced. The reason why I think Suzune-chan is leaning more town is because she and Shinichi-kun can't possibly be mafia together.

As for this fifth point, I think both Shinichi-kun and Coromandel share (mostly coro, though because I've played with her in both alignments while I think I only played with mafia Shinichi-kun so far) but they seem to post mellow and thin posts when they are mafia, as if they want to fill the blanks and seem like they are interested in town's favour when they aren't. I believe that coromandel plays super super smartly when she is town aligned and takes every detail into consideration. It could be that it's because she placed into this game, but I still think her posts would have more potential.
Although I did say Ruu was my second mafia guess, but my mind has changed ever since, because I don't really think she would've asked this if she was mafia. Why would she present herself on a plate, or defend her mafia friend (referring to Shinichi-kun) if they were together?

Honestly ur trying to make a connection where there is none lol. I didnt panic at all and i hammered him true but the fact that i tried to change it means i was worried he would flip town.

I explained why cause idk if the followind train is all town or if qoco is the 1 mafia on that train.

I never pressure with my votes i suck at it lol, and i defend people althe time thats not even new.

I dont see how any of this makes me scum If i get lynched flipping town you will see none of the stuff u brought up makes me scummy.

Mar 29, 2017 12:41 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

@reiynii

Why do u believe him?

Mar 29, 2017 12:44 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

I like you too :)

I'll admit this comment made me smiled lol

but now we have a tie... this could be good or bad. Good because if nobody dies maybe we made the right choice, since there is the possibility that we lynch the wrong person; bad because we miss an opportunity to lynch mafia.

@reiynii @coromandel are you planning to leave your votes there? How do you feel about those trains and a possible no-lynch scenario?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.