Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 79 80 [81] 82 83 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2017 1:23 PM

Jun 2013
Lixaxy said:
beatrizso100 said:
Hi, can anyone help me with the #59? Some of the next new spring animes would be good!

Sword Oratoria (you should be able to watch it without watching DanMachi first) or Sakurada Reset maybe? Otherwise, one very underrated anime from the past seasons would be Nanbaka.

Thanks, I'll get this Sakurada Reset! ^^
Mar 26, 2017 1:24 PM

Jul 2013
Kazzers said:
Hello ^^
I have a question about "Watch an anime with a main character that doesn't look human"
Does a main character who is not human such as a cat fulfill this? or must this character be human but have some non-human physical traits?

I also have a question about that one. Does the character need to be in that form the whole time, or can it be some kind of transformation?
Mar 26, 2017 1:27 PM

May 2011
Lixaxy said:
LordessMeep said:
Hi! Need help with #59... something short would be great, preferred genres would be comedy, slice of life or shounen.

Recommendations on #14, #15 and #16 would be most welcome too, since I'm really lost on anything pre-90s. (^ā–½^;)

For #15 we have series like Jungle Taitei, Mirai Shounen Conan (which I'm watching) and Rose of Versailles.

For #59 Honobono Log for something shorter, or Nichijou.

Hope something catches your interest!

Ooh, thank you for those recs! Honobono Log seems like exactly what I need! Mirai Shounen Conan looks pretty cool.. and I've always shyed away from Rose of Versailles. Maybe it's finally the time to give it a proper watch.
LordessMeepMar 26, 2017 1:46 PM
Mar 26, 2017 3:32 PM
Jun 2016
I'm so confused at how you sign up. This is my first time, and my mind can't handle this confusion. Can someone tell me how exactly you sign up, because boiiiiiiiii this is giving me a headache
Mar 26, 2017 3:46 PM

Jul 2012
The_Anime_Geek said:
I'm so confused at how you sign up. This is my first time, and my mind can't handle this confusion. Can someone tell me how exactly you sign up, because boiiiiiiiii this is giving me a headache

The instructions are listed here and here
But to summarize go to the randomizer link given on sign up page. Copy the code given. Paste the code in the sign-up thread then you can edit it the individual sections (anything listed with <XXX> needs to have something filled in).
The ones you immediately need to do are the bingo card you get from the randomizer, the initial post number, and the easy information like the link to your list.
Afterwards you can start going through your bingo card and checking what challenges you have. Then you can glance through the patterns and pick on that fits the challenges you want to do, or just do every challenge on the card.
The challenge list is here match the number with the challenge to the ones on the card to see what you have. Probably recommend keeping a list somewhere or on your sign-up form.
GamerDLMMar 26, 2017 3:50 PM
Mar 26, 2017 6:09 PM
Feb 2017
Need some help with 59, anyone got a good anime to watch? please dont give me one with like more than 50 episodes. Thanks!
Mar 26, 2017 6:28 PM

May 2014
Duffykinz said:
Need some help with 59, anyone got a good anime to watch? please dont give me one with like more than 50 episodes. Thanks!

No Game No Life
Baccano!
Bakuman
Gangsta
Haibane Renmei
One Punch Man
Hitsugi no Chaika
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Kuroko no Basket
Death Parade
Hamatora
Shiki

Hopefully you find one you like lol
Mar 26, 2017 9:00 PM

Aug 2013
Kazzers said:
Hello ^^
I have a question about "Watch an anime with a main character that doesn't look human"
Does a main character who is not human such as a cat fulfill this? or must this character be human but have some non-human physical traits?

As longs its listed as main character a cat is a valid entry. Since it doesn't look human at all.

Here's an example:

Madara (Nyanko Sensei) from Natsume Yuujinchou

Lixaxy said:
I also have a question about that one. Does the character need to be in that form the whole time, or can it be some kind of transformation?

It could have an humanoid form; but I would recommend that they must have something that a human doesn't to play it safe xD.

Like Tooru from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon . Even in her humanoid form she still have horns, lizard eyes and tail.

Here's a recommendation for this challenge: Hoozuki no Reitetsu
Mar 27, 2017 12:32 AM

May 2011
Got a question about #42 "Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese".

Would Hetalia count for this?
Mar 27, 2017 1:21 AM
Sep 2015
So, at the onset of this I'd decided to restrict myself to Sci-Fi and TV Types, even knowing the pain it'll bring. However, I rolled #73, and the only thing I had officially on hold is Trinity Blood, which does not have the sci-fi tag.
Is it still permitted to use this (one weak defence is that from what I'm aware of, halfway through and over a year on, the plot involves vampires being born on Mars or some shit due to a virus; one could argue that's sci-fi, especially as the plot from what I've seen also uses strange mechanisms and such throughout, as well) and consider it as a Sci-Fi only run?

If not, would it be permissible to use the god-awful work that is Date A Live instead, as that's billed as sci-fi? I started it back in 2015 (just before Trinity Blood, I believe, actually), and couldn't stand it after two episodes (amongst other reasons); I just never moved it to On Hold. I recently watched two more episodes in a vain attempt to begin decluttering my watching list, hence the discrepancy.

Of course, given that this isn't a bingo card issue and just a restriction issue, I can imagine it not being considered worth the exemption. Still, I figured it's worth asking before I devote myself to watching (non-)Sci-Fi shows for the run, only to find out later it was okay/not okay to consider TB or DAL for #73.

TL;DR Can I use Trinity Blood as a sci-fi on-hold, or can I use Date A Live instead, or neither and give up my aspirations?

EDIT:

PantsuAndButts said:
šŸ” Difficulty: Emperor, Master of Ecchi
As amusing as this is, @PantsuAndButts, I don't believe Ecchi is an accepted genre restriction. May need to ask about that. :p

EDITx2:

I also got a #59, so if anyone wishes to hit me up with a (TV Type, Sci-Fi) recc, go for it. I don't really care about the length, although if I'd prefer it be anime-original, or else I'll just go reading/playing/ect. it too (although that'd help with the manga challenge...)
12313weaq3Mar 27, 2017 1:28 AM
Mar 27, 2017 1:55 AM

May 2013
Nomuit said:
PantsuAndButts said:
šŸ” Difficulty: Emperor, Master of Ecchi
As amusing as this is, @PantsuAndButts, I don't believe Ecchi is an accepted genre restriction. May need to ask about that. :p
You think so? I guess it is very general. Not really a genre as much as it is a classification of the show's content. Then again, there's like a million shows on this site classified as 'comedy' since it's a normal part of most anime and that passes.

Maybe I'll ask but I assume someone would have already pulled me aside and told me if it wouldn't work.
Mar 27, 2017 2:17 AM
Sep 2015
PantsuAndButts said:
Nomuit said:
You think so? I guess it is very general. Not really a genre as much as it is a classification of the show's content. Then again, there's like a million shows on this site classified as 'comedy' since it's a normal part of most anime and that passes.

Maybe I'll ask but I assume someone would have already pulled me aside and told me if it wouldn't work.

I don't know how they vet the entries so I don't really know one way or another. They may assume that your list is up for edit up until the turn-in time, since it's mentioned in the FAQ some people get pulled aside due to errors at that point.

With the exception of "School", all of the others seem to be general genres, as opposed to thematic genres (although when it comes to anime and manga even school is a general genre, I suppose). Which are phrases I've pulled out of my ass to describe ever present content or style (drama, action, adventure) as opposed to stuff actively being used in the work, like dementia (whatever the hell that's really used for), or magical girls, or cars, or mecha. Sort of like a merging of the genre and tag categories you'd see on some sites.

Hell, shounen isn't even a genre technically, so if we were to take the word genre literally we'd have to cut that out, too. I think it's best to not focus on the word they used for the restriction and more what they allow for said restriction.

Of course, if ecchi is an acceptable genre they should hurry up and say so, so that others can follow your lead. ;)
Mar 27, 2017 2:18 AM

Oct 2014
LordessMeep said:
Got a question about #42 "Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese".

Yes, the protagonist is Italian (in fact, aside from Japan all of the main characters are from various non-Japanese countries).
Mar 27, 2017 2:48 AM

May 2011
zombie_pegasus said:
LordessMeep said:

Yes, the protagonist is Italian (in fact, aside from Japan all of the main characters are from various non-Japanese countries).

Yayyy! This will let me knock out both Beautiful World and The World Twinkle from my PtW. (ā™”°ā–½°ā™”)

Thanks!
Mar 27, 2017 3:33 AM

Jul 2014
How do I find an anime that has not been reviewed yet? I do find some anime, but most of them don't have a sub/dub or I just can't find them online at all. >.<
Mar 27, 2017 6:22 AM

Aug 2013
Guess it's my turn to ask for a recommendation för #59

I'm fine with anything between 10-26 episodes
meh :v
Mar 27, 2017 7:08 AM

Apr 2014
modaren said:

How about Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (12 episode)
Mar 27, 2017 7:41 AM

May 2016
Alaskax said:
How do I find an anime that has not been reviewed yet? I do find some anime, but most of them don't have a sub/dub or I just can't find them online at all. >.<

how about Youjo Shenki ?
its a ONA short anime that only runs for 3 minutes;
it also wouldn't take too much time to watch though you can consider it as a stand-alone show,i would still recommend you to watch the main series, Youjo Senki
kuromi_hideakiMar 27, 2017 7:53 AM
Mar 27, 2017 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
virusungen said:
modaren said:

How about Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (12 episode)

I've been thinking about watching that one earlier and now I have a good reason to do so, thanks.
meh :v
Mar 27, 2017 10:14 AM

Jul 2014
kuromi_hideaki said:
Alaskax said:

how about Youjo Shenki ?
its a ONA short anime that only runs for 3 minutes;
it also wouldn't take too much time to watch though you can consider it as a stand-alone show,i would still recommend you to watch the main series, Youjo Senki

Yes thank you so much! I'll look into it (and the main series of course). Thanks! :)
Mar 27, 2017 11:16 AM

Jan 2016
LordessMeep said:
Hi! Need help with #59... something short would be great, preferred genres would be comedy, slice of life or shounen.

Recommendations on #14, #15 and #16 would be most welcome too, since I'm really lost on anything pre-90s. (^ā–½^;)

For #14:

For #16, from your PtW list:
NotEmilyMar 27, 2017 11:38 AM
Mar 27, 2017 11:29 AM

May 2011
@NotEmily - Thanks for the recs! I finished #14 with Namakura Gatana though. (^ā–½^;) Was pretty whacky, to say the least. Koneko no Rakugaki looks pretty cute though.

Decided on Nausicaä for #16 earlier today... which is why it's on my PtW now. :D But thanks again!
Mar 27, 2017 12:58 PM

Jan 2016
Ks_rai said:
Hello :)
Can anyone give me some recommendations for "41. Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese"?
1-cour or a movie would be preferable.

Ghost in the shell - Batou - American
Howl's moving Castle - Howl - Welsh
Yuri!!! on ICE - Victor and Yurio - Russian
Michiko to Hatchin - Michiko - Brazilian
Ristorante Paradiso - Claudio and Nicoletta - Italian
Mar 27, 2017 1:03 PM

Nov 2015
NotEmily said:
Ks_rai said:
Hello :)
Can anyone give me some recommendations for "41. Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese"?
1-cour or a movie would be preferable.

Ghost in the shell - Batou - American
Howl's moving Castle - Howl - Welsh
Yuri!!! on ICE - Victor and Yurio - Russian
Michiko to Hatchin - Michiko - Brazilian
Ristorante Paradiso - Claudio and Nicoletta - Italian

Thanks!!
You are a lifesaver.
I want to watch Howl's moving Castle for it but it is fantasy genre, right?
Is it eligible?
Mar 27, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2016
Ks_rai said:

Thanks!!
You are a lifesaver.
Is it eligible?

You're welcome!

I don't see why not. Despite being in a fictional/magical world, he's human and has a real nationality.
You can't use fictional nationalities, like Amestris (Edward Elric).

Edit: They accepted 91 days in this item, but the main setting of the show is Lawless, a fictional city, so I'm a bit confused now.

You can also use:
Porco Rosso - Curtis - American
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée The Animation - Claude - French
NotEmilyMar 27, 2017 3:03 PM
Mar 27, 2017 6:27 PM

Aug 2013
@Ks_rai @NotEmily

" 42 - Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese - no fictional settings, has to be a real nationality; state the character/nationality

In 91 days case, what is fictional is the city. The Country/Nation is still real which would make it valid entry.

To be sure, @AWC_mod could you confirm this?
jhoson14Mar 27, 2017 6:37 PM
Mar 27, 2017 6:32 PM

Feb 2015
NotEmily said:
Ks_rai said:

Thanks!!
You are a lifesaver.
Is it eligible?

You're welcome!

I don't see why not. Despite being in a fictional/magical world, he's human and has a real nationality.
You can't use fictional nationalities, like Amestris (Edward Elric).

Edit: They accepted 91 days in this item, but the main setting of the show is Lawless, a fictional city, so I'm a bit confused now.

You can also use:
Porco Rosso - Curtis - American
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée The Animation - Claude - French

It's a fictional city, but just going off of everyone's names it's obviously in some European or American locality. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be in Prohibition era America though, because I recall Chicago being brought up multiple times and there being a Mexican dude for like, one episode (who hugged people to death but I digress).
Mar 27, 2017 6:34 PM

Jan 2016
jhoson14 said:
@Ks_rai @NotEmily

"no fictional settings, has to be a real nationality; state the character/nationality"

He has a real nationality, "He comes from Wales". That's why I included him.

Edit: @jhoson14 "In 91 days case, what is fictional is the city. The Country/Nation is still real which would make it valid entry."
Thanks... In that case, Howl being Welsh doesn't matter, because the movie takes place in a fictional world.

NotEmily said:
Lohuydahutt said:

It's a fictional city, but just going off of everyone's names it's obviously in some European or American locality. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be in Prohibition era America though, because I recall Chicago being brought up multiple times and there being a Mexican dude for like, one episode (who hugged people to death but I digress).

Thanks... So he is considered American. I was legit confused.
It was one of my options, along with Ghost in the shell 2. I thought Batou couldn't be an option, because he's part cyborg.
Maybe I'll change mine to one of these now.

NotEmilyMar 29, 2017 9:45 AM
Mar 27, 2017 8:37 PM

Mar 2015
For my free challenge, I'm going with #8: Watch an anime with someone [director (any), script and/or storyboard] you don't know. This has proven to be difficult. I'm going with a loose TV-only restriction (in which I only use TV anime unless it's way too inconvenient), but it seems like every anime I watch shares a director or scriptwriter with some other anime I've already watched. If worst comes to worst, I could probably watch an obscure ONA or something, but I really wanted to stick to TV anime. Maybe I could change it for something else; would that be possible at this point? Hopefully, this is the last time I ask for challenge help!
Mar 27, 2017 9:51 PM

Jul 2016
for the one I have to watch a 50+ episode series, based on what I've watched, should I watch Turn A Gundam, Full Metal Alchemist (2003), or Eureka Seven. Shit suggest me something if you got something, but no hire than like 55 in episode count.
Mar 27, 2017 10:46 PM

Aug 2013
Reversinator said:
For my free challenge, I'm going with #8: Watch an anime with someone [director (any), script and/or storyboard] you don't know. This has proven to be difficult. I'm going with a loose TV-only restriction (in which I only use TV anime unless it's way too inconvenient), but it seems like every anime I watch shares a director or scriptwriter with some other anime I've already watched. If worst comes to worst, I could probably watch an obscure ONA or something, but I really wanted to stick to TV anime. Maybe I could change it for something else; would that be possible at this point? Hopefully, this is the last time I ask for challenge help!

Here's what I'm using for the challenge, you could use them in case nothing else pops ^^

Kemono Friends (all)
Nyanbo (all )
Trickster (script)

OGBsweets said:
for the one I have to watch a 50+ episode series, based on what I've watched, should I watch Turn A Gundam, Full Metal Alchemist (2003), or Eureka Seven. Shit suggest me something if you got something, but no hire than like 55 in episode count.

Here's some suggestions with episode count included ^^ (The ones with 70+ are great, IMO. Just tossing them with the suggestions maybe they pick your interest )

Mobile Suit Gundam (50)
Hunter x Hunter (62)
Beelzebub (60)
Digimon Adventure (54)
Hayate no Gotoku (52)
Uchuu Kyoudai (99)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (110)
Yuuā˜†Yuuā˜†Hakusho (120)
jhoson14Mar 27, 2017 11:02 PM
Mar 28, 2017 1:37 AM

Nov 2015
NotEmily said:
jhoson14 said:
@Ks_rai @NotEmily

"no fictional settings, has to be a real nationality; state the character/nationality"

He has a real nationality, "He comes from Wales". That's why I included him.

Edit: @jhoson14 "In 91 days case, what is fictional is the city. The Country/Nation is still real which would make it valid entry."
Thanks... In that case, Howl being Welsh doesn't matter, because the movie takes place in a fictional world.

Ah, so i can't use Howl's Moving Castle.
Is Black Lagoon eligible?
Revy is Chinese-American.
Can it be used for "44. Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth" too?
Mar 28, 2017 3:30 AM
Feb 2015
For the free slot. Does it to be something from the Challenge List ? Or Is it my choice to pick any anime to watch?
Mar 28, 2017 3:37 AM

Jul 2009
Notangelina said:
For the free slot. Does it to be something from the Challenge List ? Or Is it my choice to pick any anime to watch?

It has to be a challenge item that you didn't receive
Mar 28, 2017 4:02 AM

Aug 2014
Hey guys! So I have been challenged to watch an anime recommended to me by you guys. Fire away! The only genre's I would rather not watch are ecchi, harem, and josei. Give me a good anime I haven't seen yet please ^-^. Here is my list. https://myanimelist.net/animelist/FrostyHippo
Mar 28, 2017 4:22 AM

Jul 2009
FrostyHippo said:
Hey guys! So I have been challenged to watch an anime recommended to me by you guys. Fire away! The only genre's I would rather not watch are ecchi, harem, and josei. Give me a good anime I haven't seen yet please ^-^. Here is my list. https://myanimelist.net/animelist/FrostyHippo

From your PtW list, I'd suggest 3-gatsu no Lion since it's a good one that just finished airing.
Mar 28, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2015
So i need to watch an anime for these three categories:
03. Watch a short anime
24. Watch an anime with 33 episodes or more
59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

You guys have any recommendations?
Mar 28, 2017 5:36 AM

Mar 2017
FrostyHippo said:

Baccano
Cowboy Bebop
Darker than Black
Re:Zero

From your PTW

Edit:Sorry i just noticed some1 else answered already.

Kobe13 said:
03. Watch a short anime

Senyuu for 03
Beelzebub, Hunter x Hunter , Soul Eater for 24
Petshop of Horrors,Berserk,Akame ga Kill and Ansatsu Kyoushitsu for 59

reydbMar 28, 2017 5:54 AM

Mar 28, 2017 5:57 AM

Mar 2016
Kobe13 said:
03. Watch a short anime

03. Danchigai
24. great teacher onizuka or Nana
59. From your ptw list: Ao Haru Ride
Haikyuu!!
Mayo Chiki!

hope you like one of them :)
KnotImpMar 28, 2017 6:07 AM
Mar 28, 2017 5:57 AM
Feb 2015
Any anime you guys can reccomend ? :D
Mar 28, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2013
Kobe13 said:
03. Watch a short anime

Death Note for 24 since you somehow haven't seen it, it has 37 eps.

Notangelina said:
Any anime you guys can reccomend ? :D
You don't have fav list and didn't write your preferences so these are hit-or-miss:
Barakamon
Death Note
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Gin no Saji
Kuragehime
Kuroko no Basket
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
Mar 28, 2017 8:23 AM
Dec 2013
Can someone recommend me an anime that's 1 cour and preferably good haha. 2 cour is chill if it's god-tier. Thanks in advance!
Mar 28, 2017 8:38 AM

Sep 2011
NinjaNed said:
Can someone recommend me an anime that's 1 cour and preferably good haha. 2 cour is chill if it's god-tier. Thanks in advance!

How about Saraiya Goyou

Mar 28, 2017 8:42 AM
Dec 2013
aemiliuz said:
NinjaNed said:

How about Saraiya Goyou

Aight looks interesting. Thank you!
Mar 28, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2017
Denisecvo said:
@AWC_mod what do you mean by keeping my initial post number? I'm new at this

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582476&show=2900#msg50061384
In your form, when you copied/pasted the sign up it seems you left out the Initial Post Number. It goes on the upper right of your post. You can check other post in your page to see it there. Yours is 2930

please don't double post, just edit your last reply
@coolangelsthesis https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582678&show=4000#msg50086920
@NotEmily https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582678&show=4050#msg50137006

Ks_rai said:
Is Black Lagoon eligible? Revy is Chinese-American. Can it be used for "44. Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth" too?

Black Lagoon can be used in either 42 or 44

PantsuAndButts said:

You would have been told when turning-in since we don't really check everyone's restrictions unless they turn-in. If you actually go with that one it will be counted as a personal restriction, not valid for the extra title.

Nomuit said:
So, at the onset of this I'd decided to restrict myself to Sci-Fi and TV Types, even knowing the pain it'll bring. [...]

Only one restriction is valid for the extra title. The other will be considered as a personal restriction and won't be counted for the extra title. If when turning-in you don't specify which one is for the official restriction the first one written will be used. As for your question regarding the Sci-Fi on-hold it must have that tag to be valid. You can use anything already started before so it's up to you to decide which one to use.
Trinity Blood doesn't has the tag so it isn't valid. Date A Live is. Do remember to specify the start date on both your sign up form and list.

rafaels919 said:
Hey guys. Im new around here.

Please avoid posting unrelated stuff from the challenge.
Mar 28, 2017 10:03 AM

Nov 2015
@AWC_mod

Thanks.
But I can use its sequel for one of them, right?
Mar 28, 2017 10:14 AM

Jan 2017
@Ks_rai as long it's the same characters/setting it should work

-- From post #2945 #2943 to #3006
If you are in the middle of editing your sign up form, then apologies for the mention

Please keep the numbered list [ list=1 ]
@Artik_Skarab

Please keep your Initial Post Number
@Xandere 2956

Please fix your Initial Post Number
@bek909 2945 @AndyL93 2947 @dankisha 2960 @Xtremado 2966 @ToujouKirumi 2967 @Ahmad_Subaji 2968 @ElGuatonAmazing 2971 @Altairr 2974 @Animedaoly 2978 @Nyoroon 2980 @DuskSymphony 2981 @Bones1002 2982 @vince1996 2993 @SupraAero 3005 @demonotaku89 3006

@ikageyama Please fix your Initial Post Number (2961) and keep the numbered list

@GeckoManiac don't use the number from the previous post, update that to the current post number (3002)

@BashTheKiwi please keep/use the provided format to post your sign up form
AWC_modMar 28, 2017 10:43 AM
Mar 28, 2017 10:43 AM

Sep 2012
hello,

would Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen be eligible for "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in his field"? Thank you!
Mar 28, 2017 10:47 AM

Mar 2016
Psalms said:
hello,

would Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen be eligible for "Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in his field"? Thank you!
Yea it should count. Yukio is technically a teacher at the academy so im sure he gets paid. That should suffice for the challenge.
Mar 28, 2017 11:01 AM

Sep 2012
Need some recomendations for 15. Watch an anime which began airing between 1960 and 1979.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 79 80 [81] 82 83 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 6 hours ago

21 by r3v3l3v3l »»
2 minutes ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - 9 hours ago

8 by Ratris_Decision »»
2 minutes ago

» ā„ļø Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

70 by Pikmin404 »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ame - Apr 16

158 by WaffleMaster89 »»
3 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - 7 hours ago

25 by logopolis »»
5 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.