Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2017 7:23 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:

Qoco said:

Do you remember that one game that had currency? Pyro was the host. I was the shop keeper or something, and I basically got intel relating to the money spent on items. I remember questioning Suzune about her money, and she got defensive telling me that dealing with money was one her real life pet peeves, or something along those lines. I will never forget.
While i am sure this game is great evidence. I would prefer not to talk about it again. That game is kind of the tippinig point for me in mal games and I reached a very dark place playing it because a lot of things were going on behind the scenes. So I would be much appreciated if we did not talk about it. Thank you kindly.

Yep i just realized what games hes actually talking about so i respect that

I woulda rather this subject be completely dropped @qoco well the topic of that specific game mainly due to issues with it.

Mar 26, 2017 11:04 PM

Dec 2016
I can't find a connection with reiynii and Shinichi/Ruu/Jackrito, and possibly* coromandel (given that they entered the game this phase). So many lengthy responses, going back and forth. So much effort, that it's difficult to make a correlation between them.
Mar 27, 2017 4:43 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
honestly i am close to wanting a nolynch because i dont like the people who are beingsentenced to death lol,. Kinda feels like the people with the most voice get sentenced to death just from sayingn 1 thing thats scummy when they say plenty of stuff that shoulld make them look more towneie than aything.

Ill try to catch up

I want to come back to this post, at the time main people been talked about were Quco and Wind . Also votes were pretty spread so I would not say both are vocal or overly town so this post feels out of place, it seems you were not up to date here so why say it with no knowledge, I want your mindset here.
Mar 27, 2017 4:55 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
Ok you say his dayone play what caught your eye then. Also all of us were not ok with no lynch don't make out we were.
I think you were the only one who insisted that a no-lynch wasn't good (which would have been, by the way considering the outcome).
I personally think each is entitled to their opinion, and their vote is theirs so feel free to do whatever you want with yours.
You said at one point that you don't like the "lynch me if you want" attitude but you say I'm coming on too strongly? I believe it's scum mentality to keep changing their opinion but that could be just me.

Why did you dodge the first part of my post? I just noticed you deflected this onto me so I missed it.
Mar 27, 2017 5:01 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Ruu said:
mmmm let me try to explain why I didn't participate on the lynch/no-lynch situation: I wasn't sure about D1 lynch but at the same time wanted to respect the town's wishes so I decided to find a middle ground; by not taking part I was showing my opinion about the lynch and at the same time I was letting town do what they thought was best for us. Did this make sense? xD
Why don't you think he should have claim? I'm pretty sure we have a doctor and they could have protect them. Better live for another day (and be useful to the town) than die on the first day...
That makes you sound awfully like you aren't part of the town itself. You have a vote and you should utilize it, and taking the middle ground really puts you (in my opinion anyway) in a bad position because it's as if you are trying to be sneaky.
We still don't know whether we have a doctor or not; for all we know Followind could have been our only power role (aside from Yui) but even considering that, why would he claim if he wasn't pressured at all? Nobody who suspected him pressured him when he was around so why would he claim all of a sudden? I don't see him being at fault in that regard to be honest.

Plus, mafia could always use their super kill on him since we could lynch Yui and if they don't die, then mafia would know who that is and shoot them.

I hate this post as well, don't turn the whole voting is power thing if you believed that you would not tie it, You also used the middle ground argument from my post to you on day one when I accused you of middle ground. Also as I said he was pressured me Shinchi and Ruu all talked about voting them and I pushed them early. He also knew he would not be here for EOD as a power role you claim there if unsure of safety. So yes they are at blame.

Yes they could use super kill but at least it narrows the scum down because they Yui can claim freely and be confirmed and also means they will waste a shot on Yui on one night and we get another chance to lynch on day one and after the failed kill, their claim had a lot of postives
Mar 27, 2017 5:04 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

Why a town read on Suzune they are only neu for me

even with her few posts she still says things only someone whois town aligned would say, liks her post before the phase ended.

I never replied to this, so will now I want examples of this, because I'm not sure what your def of a town only post,
Mar 27, 2017 5:07 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Ruu said:
what do you mean? "you are not part of the town itself". We are a group, we need to stick together or mafia will manipulate us. I think I shouldn't impose my wishes over town's. I use my vote the way I see fit; not putting down a vote is also a way of doing so. The way I use my vote shows my thoughts on the matter.
Having a doctor was way more likely than having a cop (I was actually surprise with the flip, I wasn't expecting to find a cop with only 9 players). And I think the lack of a NK shows that there is in fact one.

Can you rephrase your last sentence? I didn't fully understand what you were saying.
I'm saying that since you are part of the town, you shouldn't be afraid to interfere or put down your opinion. The way you spoke of the town in your prior post was very third party which is what I am currently pointing out. Your vote is yours surely, which is why although should respect the town's wishes, so should the town respect yours. So by you saying you wanted to remain in the middle is suspicious.
Why?
I think it's because you don't want to take part of the mislynch (mafia side of it) neither do you want to be on the other side if Followind flipped mafia (town side of it).

As for the last part, I'm saying that Followind didn't know what roles were in play in this game except that he is a power role and that there is a Yui. Nobody who was suspecting Followind pressured him when he was around (in fact, nobody bothered to vote for him until Jackrito did even though many of you thought of him suspicious). We still currently don't know if there is a doctor or not and there being no nightkill could mean two things: mafia shot Yui or there is a very lucky/smart doctor.
If I was in Followind's feet, I wouldn't have claimed as well.

[edit: realized I didn't answer the actual question]

Forgot which part was the last part, haha!
Well, since mafia has a super kill, even if Followind was protected by a doctor mafia could've used a superkill on him and killed him because they don't really have to kill Yui with the super kill, they could just wait until they either shoot her one night and then know who she and kill her the night after or let the town lynch her if she isn't too careful. It's actually a lot more secure for them to use this strategy to kill a power role instead of using their super kill on a random player hoping that they are Yui.

Why would a scum not vote a teammate if they are already dead late on, it is easy town cred espically if they pushed them early. also a townie should always go with town it is unwise to be selfish and force own view.

on last part I just showed positives of cop claim and no of course scum won't randomly use super shot
Mar 27, 2017 5:17 AM

Apr 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Well, looks like the night went well. Having no kill is a good thing, potentially a problem I suppose, but for now it has granted us another day with full group!

@Ruu, at least I posted in the night time. Yes, timezones are a problem this game. I should be here for the next fiveish hours. My Dark Heresy Table Top Roleplaying game is going on now, but I will be watching this game with one eye.

Personally, I would really to hear more from Qoco. I think it is important that we here from Coro this game too as there was little to no chance to talk to Lam-b.

I also think it would be worth it if we shared more of our quick immediate thoughts about the players. Or at least I am going to because i worry about not having information out when the phase ends.

When are you going to do the last bit of the post? I will do mine here

Ok I have posted a lot so will leave for now but first some thoughts atm, I would lynch Reynii for multiple reasons as showed, after that Angel they have disappered big time and added little they are new but I need more here and are possible scared scum after a failed night kill. My third choice would be Suzune after a reread i can't see them actually scumhunting which worries me a lot but on the plus side as scum they would control the game more and be more serious in my view since as scum control is important,

On others I need more Coro entry was good but need more, Shinchi needs to step up and actually scum hunt a lot of what he is saying is more on events then actually hunting could be scum but I don't think so. I like Ruu after a shakey start and not showed tells yet. Quco adds good points at times but more needed, overall my top three for today is as said above hopefilly we get scum then we can use interactions.

Vote InnocentAngel

I think Reynii is more likely but I need this person here.

@InnocentAngel
Mar 27, 2017 6:07 AM
Mar 2017
sorry jsu
coromandel said:
I've read everything.

I probably would have voted for followind too, mainly because of this post. So I don't find the people on his train all that suspicious, I can see why they voted for him in the end.

@InnocentAngel
What are your thoughts so far?

@Ruu
I feel like you didn't use your vote all that much during day 1.
You voted for Lamb-B, unvoted, and then never voted for anyone else again.

You said that most people were neutral to you, so I can kind of understand why you were hesitant to vote, but at the same time, isn't the point of the day phases to pressure players with your vote?
I don't really remember if you've always been this careful during day 1.

Ruu said:

The thing is.... I think Qoco is town. If they were mafia, they would be more worried by now. I hadn't realise I was creating an easy wagon, I even thought my chat with him was showing people that he is probably a weird townie but not scum. And who are those people pushing for this lynch?
I would say followind is a better target atm because now I can see the steeping you accused them of earlier (most of their post are sheeping other's comments)

What made you decide not to vote for him after all (or anyone else for that matter)? Even though you started to find followind scummy?
sorry just came back from work , please let me read the whole discussions for a while
Mar 27, 2017 6:08 AM
Mar 2017
Ruu said:
@reiynii Shin is not voting for you, atm coro and I are the only ones :/

@InnocentAngel What are your thoughts on the game so far? do you believe reiynii or do you think we might be onto something? Do you have any suspects?
sorry just came back from work , let me read the whole discussions for a while
Mar 27, 2017 6:17 AM
Mar 2017
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
hmm ok that actually worked out pretty damn well, still down a pr but still nice.

well but this could mean two things:

- They now know who Yui is
- There is a doctor and the person they protected last night was the target.

@coromandel welcome to our moe kingdom lol did you catch up? What are your thoughts?

Shin, how do you feel about Jack? Do you still suspect him? How about the rest?( including me ofc)

@Jackrito any plans for today? do you have a suspect?

@Qoco you said now the real game begins so... did you gain any info from the lynch?

@Suzune-chan come talk to me! I know the timezones are a problem but tell me what you think :3
IMO maybe the scum other than Ui attacked the wrong person? since the person might be healed by the doctor. But if the case was this way, wouldn't it be that Ui could be considered as a godfather if the other mafia was the one who attacked? or it could be possible that the other mafia was a vanilla? but since if Ui did the attacking, then I guess it won't make sense, since her kill unstoppable....
Mar 27, 2017 6:33 AM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
Why do you keep changing history I voted him way before that so it was only two. Also I put decent pressure on them so much they thought I was setting up a train. On your Follow point I disagree we are not here to turn everyone's words against them. So why should they feel targeted. We are here to play and debate not sit there and do nothing.
You said you were happy to vote for Followind and actually did after him making his weird posts, and was the first on his 'train'. Others such as Ruu who was suspecting him didn't vote for him, Qoco and Shinichi-kun who voted for him at the end of the day phase also didn't question him all that much.
Re-reading the first day interactions do not change any of my opinions on Followind, but rather you coming off as someone who manipulated an easy target for an easy lynch. It isn't difficult to do if whoever you are targeting doesn't seem to be enthusiastic to defend themselves.
Mar 27, 2017 6:40 AM
Mar 2017
coromandel said:
Vote: reiynii

Ruu said:
@coromandel welcome to our moe kingdom lol did you catch up? What are your thoughts?

Thanks, Ruu! ^^

Well, I think I've posted most of my thoughts for now.

- I suspect reiynii the most
- I'm really curious about InnocentAngel
- the rest is kind of neutral to me right now

Also, don't ask me for a complete reads list. I decided a while ago not to talk about my town reads anymore, so the mafia doesn't kill them off (which happened in the past).
So all you'll get from me is accusations, votes and questions. :>
Hi! Nice to meet you , I'm still a new player so hope to get along with you guys ^^ . For a moment I've read Ruu's case about reiynii , about the tie stuffs and imo i thought of some things :

1.When reiynii asked about possible roles. If reiynii was asking about it, then I'm probably sure I would be suspecting reiynii for asking that. But if reiynii was a mafia, then I guess wouldn't it be making her look obvious as a scummy? I mean like it was kinda like a dangerous play to me.
2.I think tie benefits more for the mafia, well any pr town could get informations during night, but mafia would have more time to plan forward for the game. So I think it is not the best thing to do a no-lynch, especially in the late game. But if it has to be a no-lynch, then it should be in D1.
Mar 27, 2017 6:43 AM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
It is the way that you come off too strongly is the issue here instead of looking at any core person. You are just deflecting it onto everyone. Like you did to me here and have with Ruu Shinchi and Quco today.
Not sure where you are thinking I come off too strong? I accused nobody of nothing, and merely stated the facts and my opinion. It is not my problem if you consider that "coming off too strong" but with everyone ignoring the obvious facts and trying to solve a puzzle that does exist (thinking I tried to save Followind to get town credit when I obviously thought I was saving him when I voted for Qoco to tie the day. Why would a mafia try to tie the day?!), I have to stand my ground surely.

Jackrito said:
Why did you dodge the first part of my post? I just noticed you deflected this onto me so I missed it.
Dodge? lol I don't think you made yourself clear enough. Please stop pointing fingers and accusing others for no reason.
If you have been reading carefully, I have already pointed out everything about Shinichi-kun there is to point out; you yourself also help me by highlighting #403 which I hadn't noticed but if any are interested feel free to properly read my posts since I am not going to re-write all of my points in one post.
Mar 27, 2017 6:54 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
Why do you keep changing history I voted him way before that so it was only two. Also I put decent pressure on them so much they thought I was setting up a train. On your Follow point I disagree we are not here to turn everyone's words against them. So why should they feel targeted. We are here to play and debate not sit there and do nothing.
You said you were happy to vote for Followind and actually did after him making his weird posts, and was the first on his 'train'. Others such as Ruu who was suspecting him didn't vote for him, Qoco and Shinichi-kun who voted for him at the end of the day phase also didn't question him all that much.
Re-reading the first day interactions do not change any of my opinions on Followind, but rather you coming off as someone who manipulated an easy target for an easy lynch. It isn't difficult to do if whoever you are targeting doesn't seem to be enthusiastic to defend themselves.

If you see me as the villain of this piece vote me, also pressure can come from words not just votes, Shinichi did that earlier in the phase and so did Ruu but they were willing to give them another day which is a fair enough option, On Shinichi I am worried since they normally hate to vote without good reason on day one but this is something I don't think they would risk as scum still.

You can say I manipulated a situation all you want, as I said before a easy lynch as you put it is not always a bad lynch, scum are not perfect and can mess up just as easily, Wind showed classic scum tells by their sheeping and lack of own thoughts. If a person does not want to defend themselfs they are in the wrong game tbh it is all part of the package, scum are more likely to do so because they lack self belief in own role and no claims to fall back on.
Mar 27, 2017 6:59 AM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
I hate this post as well, don't turn the whole voting is power thing if you believed that you would not tie it, You also used the middle ground argument from my post to you on day one when I accused you of middle ground. Also as I said he was pressured me Shinchi and Ruu all talked about voting them and I pushed them early. He also knew he would not be here for EOD as a power role you claim there if unsure of safety. So yes they are at blame.

Yes they could use super kill but at least it narrows the scum down because they Yui can claim freely and be confirmed and also means they will waste a shot on Yui on one night and we get another chance to lynch on day one and after the failed kill, their claim had a lot of postives
I don't even recall you ever mentioning the middle ground during the first day, at least not at me. I probably just forgot but when I was replying to Ruu, I used the words Ruu has used so that we have a mutual understanding.
All talk. Saying that you will vote without actually doing it does no good and it scares nobody. It shouldn't be considered pressure. Until literally 3 minutes before the EoD, Followind had 1 vote like everyone else. Why didn't the others actually put down their votes for him if they wanted him dead?
Probably because they don't want to choose aside wholeheartedly, because they are afraid of the consequences which town should not be afraid of.

Possibilities are as plenty as they come, so there's no point of speculation at the present time. The point that I was making to Ruu was that nobody helped initiate a claim from Followind. Did you ever ask him to claim? Correct me if I'm mistaken but you probably didn't. Why not?
I'd think it's because you didn't think he would actually get lynched.

Jackrito said:
Why would a scum not vote a teammate if they are already dead late on, it is easy town cred espically if they pushed them early. also a townie should always go with town it is unwise to be selfish and force own view.
Not sure what the context of the first part is but anyway, it doesn't make sense to follow what you don't know, so why would a townie not stand their ground if they know they are town but aren't sure who else is a comrade?
Also, isn't that what sheeping is (which is what you accused Followind of)?
Mar 27, 2017 7:03 AM
Mar 2017
Jackrito said:
Suzune-chan said:
Well, looks like the night went well. Having no kill is a good thing, potentially a problem I suppose, but for now it has granted us another day with full group!

@Ruu, at least I posted in the night time. Yes, timezones are a problem this game. I should be here for the next fiveish hours. My Dark Heresy Table Top Roleplaying game is going on now, but I will be watching this game with one eye.

Personally, I would really to hear more from Qoco. I think it is important that we here from Coro this game too as there was little to no chance to talk to Lam-b.

I also think it would be worth it if we shared more of our quick immediate thoughts about the players. Or at least I am going to because i worry about not having information out when the phase ends.

When are you going to do the last bit of the post? I will do mine here

Ok I have posted a lot so will leave for now but first some thoughts atm, I would lynch Reynii for multiple reasons as showed, after that Angel they have disappered big time and added little they are new but I need more here and are possible scared scum after a failed night kill. My third choice would be Suzune after a reread i can't see them actually scumhunting which worries me a lot but on the plus side as scum they would control the game more and be more serious in my view since as scum control is important,

On others I need more Coro entry was good but need more, Shinchi needs to step up and actually scum hunt a lot of what he is saying is more on events then actually hunting could be scum but I don't think so. I like Ruu after a shakey start and not showed tells yet. Quco adds good points at times but more needed, overall my top three for today is as said above hopefilly we get scum then we can use interactions.

Vote InnocentAngel

I think Reynii is more likely but I need this person here.

@InnocentAngel
sure (?) sorry i was busy back then
Mar 27, 2017 7:05 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
It is the way that you come off too strongly is the issue here instead of looking at any core person. You are just deflecting it onto everyone. Like you did to me here and have with Ruu Shinchi and Quco today.
Not sure where you are thinking I come off too strong? I accused nobody of nothing, and merely stated the facts and my opinion. It is not my problem if you consider that "coming off too strong" but with everyone ignoring the obvious facts and trying to solve a puzzle that does exist (thinking I tried to save Followind to get town credit when I obviously thought I was saving him when I voted for Qoco to tie the day. Why would a mafia try to tie the day?!), I have to stand my ground surely.

Jackrito said:
Dodge? lol I don't think you made yourself clear enough. Please stop pointing fingers and accusing others for no reason.
If you have been reading carefully, I have already pointed out everything about Shinichi-kun there is to point out; you yourself also help me by highlighting #403 which I hadn't noticed but if any are interested feel free to properly read my posts since I am not going to re-write all of my points in one post.

A mafia would try to tie the day because it creates no info and even more doubts, also because of the reason you said because it is normally not a good idea, I need more here then I wanted a tie and tried to save the cop so can't be scum, it is easy as save someone then it is to kill someone because they know who is town and it will get that person to trust you and you cant be blamed for mislynches.

You are accusing no one of nothing just now you said I manipulated a easy lynch and earlier you said Shinichi took adv late on and Ruu did not do anything EOD to hide, how is all that not accusing people. You can say that is facts and your view but they are still deflections.

On this last part we are really playing this way now, if you have the time to tell me to read your posts you have the time to quote/link them as well. You have the time to link to my own after all. Also I'm far from accusing for no reason and not doing it to everyone. I will reread I guess but did eariler and nothing stood out.
Mar 27, 2017 7:07 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
honestly i am close to wanting a nolynch because i dont like the people who are beingsentenced to death lol,. Kinda feels like the people with the most voice get sentenced to death just from sayingn 1 thing thats scummy when they say plenty of stuff that shoulld make them look more towneie than aything.

Ill try to catch up

I want to come back to this post, at the time main people been talked about were Quco and Wind . Also votes were pretty spread so I would not say both are vocal or overly town so this post feels out of place, it seems you were not up to date here so why say it with no knowledge, I want your mindset here.

Whatt u want to discuss my opinion changed way after that post lol

Mar 27, 2017 7:08 AM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
If you see me as the villain of this piece vote me, also pressure can come from words not just votes, Shinichi did that earlier in the phase and so did Ruu but they were willing to give them another day which is a fair enough option, On Shinichi I am worried since they normally hate to vote without good reason on day one but this is something I don't think they would risk as scum still.

You can say I manipulated a situation all you want, as I said before a easy lynch as you put it is not always a bad lynch, scum are not perfect and can mess up just as easily, Wind showed classic scum tells by their sheeping and lack of own thoughts. If a person does not want to defend themselfs they are in the wrong game tbh it is all part of the package, scum are more likely to do so because they lack self belief in own role and no claims to fall back on.
You are the farthest away from a town read in my book but you aren't my first priority so I'd rather not vote for you.
Focusing down one player is a mistake, so maybe it's about time you shower someone else with attention. I myself will not be here for phase change most likely and one opinion won't make much of a difference, I also am not worrying about getting lynched since what I'm saying will turn out to be correct anyway.

Classic scum tells aren't always correct, if anything a lot of townies put down their defense because they are town unlike mafia, but then again, I haven't played enough to actually say that in certain.
Mar 27, 2017 7:09 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

even with her few posts she still says things only someone whois town aligned would say, liks her post before the phase ended.

I never replied to this, so will now I want examples of this, because I'm not sure what your def of a town only post,

Once i get back from the entist sure

Mar 27, 2017 7:15 AM
Mar 2017
Ruu said:

@InnocentAngel What are your thoughts on the game so far? do you believe reiynii or do you think we might be onto something? Do you have any suspects?
Can't see if reiynii is scummy enough , but talking about suspects , i've set my eyes on qc and shin.

Btw is Shin the last person to vote in D1?
Mar 27, 2017 7:17 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:

I don't even recall you ever mentioning the middle ground during the first day, at least not at me. I probably just forgot but when I was replying to Ruu, I used the words Ruu has used so that we have a mutual understanding.
All talk. Saying that you will vote without actually doing it does no good and it scares nobody. It shouldn't be considered pressure. Until literally 3 minutes before the EoD, Followind had 1 vote like everyone else. Why didn't the others actually put down their votes for him if they wanted him dead?
Probably because they don't want to choose aside wholeheartedly, because they are afraid of the consequences which town should not be afraid of.

Possibilities are as plenty as they come, so there's no point of speculation at the present time. The point that I was making to Ruu was that nobody helped initiate a claim from Followind. Did you ever ask him to claim? Correct me if I'm mistaken but you probably didn't. Why not?
I'd think it's because you didn't think he would actually get lynched.

Jackrito said:
Not sure what the context of the first part is but anyway, it doesn't make sense to follow what you don't know, so why would a townie not stand their ground if they know they are town but aren't sure who else is a comrade?
Also, isn't that what sheeping is (which is what you accused Followind of)?

This is a game of talking of course that can have some effect, you can't vote all your suspects at once and it can scare people if you vote them and do nothing they can say you lack reason and won't slip constant talk in pressure leads to more and shows the difference between town and scum since a scum will find it hard to add pressure through talk since they are lying and know the outcome. Also of course town will be scared of outcome they have no info and can kill a potential PR like on day one, the scum know they just need lynches so lack fear, also you wanting a tie is that not fearing a outcome?

It is not down to me to force them to claim based off their approuch I saw only scum or VT because a PR would not accept their death, Did i think they would get lynched no, did I want it of course they were my top suspect and with so much time left anything can happen a PR should not leave themselfs open to that late on.

The context is when you say a scum would not want to vote teammate so one of the potential reasons they did nothing, they is a big difference between sheeping and doing what is best for the town, sheeping is when you have no reasons or comments and just follow blindly, doing what is best for the town is letting something happen you disagree with but know a joint effort is the only way to win. A sheep will follow blindly the other resists.
Mar 27, 2017 7:18 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

I want to ask how since normally you hate to vote day one and be the hammer
Mar 27, 2017 7:23 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:

You are the farthest away from a town read in my book but you aren't my first priority so I'd rather not vote for you.
Focusing down one player is a mistake, so maybe it's about time you shower someone else with attention. I myself will not be here for phase change most likely and one opinion won't make much of a difference, I also am not worrying about getting lynched since what I'm saying will turn out to be correct anyway.

Classic scum tells aren't always correct, if anything a lot of townies put down their defense because they are town unlike mafia, but then again, I haven't played enough to actually say that in certain.

If I'm far away from a town read push me then see if I slip and if not me push your main lynch more, I'm considering to move to others you are just the main one here and one I have most issue with, also thanks for letting me know you won't be here, let us now live in a world you are not scum who should we lynch then.

Classic scum tells can be false true, but they are classic for a reason and town should always be on defense since they lack info and can be setup.
Mar 27, 2017 7:26 AM

May 2014
InnocentAngel said:
coromandel said:
Vote: reiynii

Thanks, Ruu! ^^

Well, I think I've posted most of my thoughts for now.

- I suspect reiynii the most
- I'm really curious about InnocentAngel
- the rest is kind of neutral to me right now

Also, don't ask me for a complete reads list. I decided a while ago not to talk about my town reads anymore, so the mafia doesn't kill them off (which happened in the past).
So all you'll get from me is accusations, votes and questions. :>
Hi! Nice to meet you , I'm still a new player so hope to get along with you guys ^^ . For a moment I've read Ruu's case about reiynii , about the tie stuffs and imo i thought of some things :

1.When reiynii asked about possible roles. If reiynii was asking about it, then I'm probably sure I would be suspecting reiynii for asking that. But if reiynii was a mafia, then I guess wouldn't it be making her look obvious as a scummy? I mean like it was kinda like a dangerous play to me.
2.I think tie benefits more for the mafia, well any pr town could get informations during night, but mafia would have more time to plan forward for the game. So I think it is not the best thing to do a no-lynch, especially in the late game. But if it has to be a no-lynch, then it should be in D1.

Nice to meet you too! :3

Who do you think should be voted for today, and why?

Mar 27, 2017 7:34 AM

Apr 2014
InnocentAngel said:
Ruu said:

Can't see if reiynii is scummy enough , but talking about suspects , i've set my eyes on qc and shin.

Btw is Shin the last person to vote in D1?

Why QC and Shin, and yes they were.
Mar 27, 2017 7:48 AM

May 2014
Suzune-chan said:
I'm uncertain why there is such a discussion about whether ties are good for the mafia. I guess, in my opinion I cannot see why ties are good for the mafia. However, Ruu you were the one pushing for a tie on day one, how no lynch was better. So it seems odd that your were the spear head of this conversation.

@Coromandel
I probably would have voted for followind too, mainly because of this post. So I don't find the people on his train all that suspicious, I can see why they voted for him in the end.
Coromandel I think this kind of thinking removes any of the energy from day one. Saying that it is fine and you can see it justified just covers up the reasons that people may have chosen or not chosen to be on trains. This kind of sweeping judgement ruffles my feathers a tad.

I'm super guilty of this too and I myself need be better at this. But I think we have to be careful as a group of, mafia must act like this..., because it causes too much town lynching. I'm not sure that makes sense but someone mentioned something about how mafia should act and that reminded me. Jack reminded me after my last game that anti-town moves do not mean that you are scum. Although...I might still lynch them.

-bottom of page 7-

I didn't say that we shouldn't look at people's reasons for voting, but I would have voted the same way so followind's train didn't seem all that suspicious to me at first glance. There were other things that caught *my* eye, but you're free to analyze anything you want. It's a good thing if everyone brings somethiing different to the table, imo.

Not everyone who lynches a townie is mafia, and not everyone who lynches mafia is a townie. For me, I find it often is the other way round, actually: Townies often aren't afraid of mislynching on the first day,
whereas mafia players
a) don't want to be in the spotlight (for lynching a townie), so they avoid trains - this not only makes other people not suspect them, they can then also blame the townies who were on lynch trains.
and
b) often emphasize how they don't want townies to die (because that seems like a pretty innocent thing to say, apparently)

"I'd rather have a no-lynch than mislynch a townie!"
... some people (including reiynii) said this at the end of D1, so I'm wary of them for those two reasons.

By the way, Suzune, is there no one you suspect enough to vote for them today?

Mar 27, 2017 7:53 AM

Apr 2014
coromandel said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'm uncertain why there is such a discussion about whether ties are good for the mafia. I guess, in my opinion I cannot see why ties are good for the mafia. However, Ruu you were the one pushing for a tie on day one, how no lynch was better. So it seems odd that your were the spear head of this conversation.

@Coromandel
Coromandel I think this kind of thinking removes any of the energy from day one. Saying that it is fine and you can see it justified just covers up the reasons that people may have chosen or not chosen to be on trains. This kind of sweeping judgement ruffles my feathers a tad.

I'm super guilty of this too and I myself need be better at this. But I think we have to be careful as a group of, mafia must act like this..., because it causes too much town lynching. I'm not sure that makes sense but someone mentioned something about how mafia should act and that reminded me. Jack reminded me after my last game that anti-town moves do not mean that you are scum. Although...I might still lynch them.

-bottom of page 7-

I didn't say that we shouldn't look at people's reasons for voting, but I would have voted the same way so followind's train didn't seem all that suspicious to me at first glance. There were other things that caught *my* eye, but you're free to analyze anything you want. It's a good thing if everyone brings somethiing different to the table, imo.

Not everyone who lynches a townie is mafia, and not everyone who lynches mafia is a townie. For me, I find it often is the other way round, actually: Townies often aren't afraid of mislynching on the first day,
whereas mafia players
a) don't want to be in the spotlight (for lynching a townie), so they avoid trains - this not only makes other people not suspect them, they can then also blame the townies who were on lynch trains.
and
b) often emphasize how they don't want townies to die (because that seems like a pretty innocent thing to say, apparently)

... some people (including reiynii) said this at the end of D1, so I'm wary of them for those two reasons.

This is a pretty solid post imo, and I like your point on who lynches who since it is easily forgotten, Since scum have knowledge so have more fear because they know outcome, Your 2 points are also true but 1 can be used in reverse if a scum knows the system, I agree a lot on the whole I don't want innocents to die because that is a given so not needed to be said, people only say that to look townie, which was a early issue I had with Ruu and now with Reynii
Mar 27, 2017 7:59 AM

May 2014
Qoco said:
Then coromandel has this funny thing with her wordings. Whenever I feel like she's saying one thing, but the intentions behind her words are another, she usually flips Mafia.

So ambiguous~

Qoco said:
There's not enough lemons to make juice. We need a lynch for information. All we can do is just vote and pray.

I guess you're just praying today, not voting? :P

Mar 27, 2017 8:21 AM

May 2014
Jackrito said:
coromandel said:

whereas mafia players
and

This is a pretty solid post imo, and I like your point on who lynches who since it is easily forgotten, Since scum have knowledge so have more fear because they know outcome, Your 2 points are also true but 1 can be used in reverse if a scum knows the system, I agree a lot on the whole I don't want innocents to die because that is a given so not needed to be said, people only say that to look townie, which was a early issue I had with Ruu and now with Reynii

Yeah, it depends on the players who are scum, but it's something I noticed so reiynii is definitely on my radar.
I'm not sure about Ruu yet.

Mar 27, 2017 8:22 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 2.3

reiynii (2): Ruu, coromandel
Shinichi-Kun (1): reiynii
InnocentAngel (1): Jackrito

Players Not Voting (4): Suzune-chan, Shinichi-Kun, QoCo, InnocentAngel

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 27, 2017 8:32 AM
Mar 27, 2017 9:11 AM

May 2015
So....

- I'm pretty sure Jack and Rei are not buddies so depending on their flips that could clear the other one or put them on my suspects list.
- For now I'm happy with my vote, I think we've caught scum. Rei contradicts himself a lot - like with his post about not accusing people for example.
- I don't like Qoco's absent - he was pushing for a lynch saying now the real game begins and stuff but they went MIA for a big part of it. His posts aren't helpful at all, I'm not a big fan of Suzune but his comment about a possible scum tell made no sense to me. He just put it out there but didn't try to build a case nor talk about Suzu's posts. He spend too much time looking for the famous money post instead of actually reading the thread and pressuring people. They are next on my suspects list.
- I agree with Jack on Suzune but I also know that's how she plays as town sometimes so she is not a priority at the moment.
- InnocentAngel's posts are confusing ( am I the only one having trouble reading them?) . I can't figure out their alignment at all and I don't like the feeling. I need more from them, I know they are new but if they have doubts they should come to us for advice or at least try to help the conversation. They could be a scared townie or a scared mafia at this point.
- Another thing, I said that Shin and Jack could not be buddies but I think that is a wrong assumption. They both appeared to not trust each other but at the end of the day, they are not going after each other nor they are voting for the other.

4h left, any plans? I know Kitty Mafia is great but can you please still care about this game? lol @Suzune-chan @Shinichi-Kun @QoCo @InnocentAngel
Mar 27, 2017 9:39 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I want to ask how since normally you hate to vote day one and be the hammer

I do but i waighed out theoptions in my head and realized i wanted a lynch, but then right before the end i started to second guess myself about follow alignment.

Mar 27, 2017 9:42 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
So....

- I'm pretty sure Jack and Rei are not buddies so depending on their flips that could clear the other one or put them on my suspects list..

JUst saying jack would buss his scum buddies dont forget that.

Mar 27, 2017 9:43 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:
So....

- I'm pretty sure Jack and Rei are not buddies so depending on their flips that could clear the other one or put them on my suspects list..

but that hard? He is leading the lynch at this point, with only 2 scums I don't think he would be that forceful.
Mar 27, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2013

I cant sse why she post something that could potentially help town lynch properly ik it sounds stupid, but as mafia i wouldn't give town ways to help them find my buddies

Feel like as scum she wouldn't feel the need to post this.

Another post where she explains what mafia would do in a certain situation

Maybe im just biased or something but if someone can prove that suzune is actually scummy this game ill still vote her

Btw the fact that she doesnt like me defending her in something i noticed she does as both alignments which irks me alot XD.

Mar 27, 2017 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Qoco said:
Then coromandel has this funny thing with her wordings. Whenever I feel like she's saying one thing, but the intentions behind her words are another, she usually flips Mafia.

So ambiguous~

Qoco said:
There's not enough lemons to make juice. We need a lynch for information. All we can do is just vote and pray.

btw ive noticed before too lol where u say one thing but mean the other. I just cant recall what alignment you do it most in.

Mar 27, 2017 10:01 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

but that hard? He is leading the lynch at this point, with only 2 scums I don't think he would be that forceful.

The harder and better u do it the less of a chance it gets linked back. THis is all hypothetical tho.

Mar 27, 2017 10:04 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Suzune-chan said:

@Coromandel

-bottom of page 7-

whereas mafia players
and

If B. is true wouldnt that mean that me and ruu are 2 of ur suspects cause we do that alot.

A.If this is true then me jack and QC are innocent?

I still both A and B then on the player themselves cause everyone handles situations differently

Mar 27, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
I can't find a connection with reiynii and Shinichi/Ruu/Jackrito, and possibly* coromandel (given that they entered the game this phase). So many lengthy responses, going back and forth. So much effort, that it's difficult to make a correlation between them.

With all our interactions im sure u can find a connection unless your thinking that none of us have reasons to buss rei as his partner.

Mar 27, 2017 10:09 AM

Jun 2009
Okay, I have to make my post before phase change. So here is where I am this game.

Right now I would not be willing to lynch either Jackrito sor Shi. I feel like they are pretty safe in my opinion and would be foolish to get rid of.

Ruu I could see falling mafia. Since we are often online at the same time I will push her in the evening of this phase because ruu panicks under pressure and if she dances for me then we can lynch her in the dawn.

As for everyone else, let's go forward. I still am not a huge fan of Qoro. I feel like he plays too fast and loose with the phase and he seems okay with the anyone can die strategy as long as it furthers the game. This bothers me some because the town needs to be more unified because hapless killing will inch us closer to death.

The fact that everyone seems so unified abiught Rei gives me pause. I had not honestly thought they were too scummy and would not have voted them. However they came under a lot of fire today and that struck me as kind of strange. The fact that nearly everyone seemed the opinion and innocent only game in to repeat the crase really bothers me.

Personally I would also be okay with lynching innocent. As when they post I feel like I read a echo of what I have already heard with nothing new to present they see safe to sheep on to the trains and their comments today fell to game mechics at the end instead of giving us a standing post.

Lamb is kind of an odd one for me. Their early posts today's read as trying to hard to be helpful. However the one farther up on this page shares insight and provides a good standing that I feel good about leaving the slot into tomorrow.

Right now I would be happy with this:
vote: Innocent

Sorry this took so long I was writing it in all my small breaks today.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 27, 2017 10:32 AM

May 2015
@Suzune-chan I don't see the unified feeling about Rei that you talk about. Only two people are voting for him at the moment (actually one cause I'm changing mine). Are you voting for Innocent because he is not helping much or because you find him scummy? And compared to Qoco, how much scummy do they seem? I'm having a hard time figuring out IA's alignment.

vote change: Qoco

Okay let me explain. I'm not a huge fan of Rei at the moment but I find Qoco's behaviour even more concerning. I'm not happy with his "let's lynch, anyone will do" attitude. His posts are not helpful at all. He hasn't help town since the end of D1 so I think he is a better lynch than Rei. At least he tried to defend himself, not very well I give you that, but at least he posted stuff.
Mar 27, 2017 10:34 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:

I cant sse why she post something that could potentially help town lynch properly ik it sounds stupid, but as mafia i wouldn't give town ways to help them find my buddies

Feel like as scum she wouldn't feel the need to post this.

Another post where she explains what mafia would do in a certain situation

Maybe im just biased or something but if someone can prove that suzune is actually scummy this game ill still vote her

Btw the fact that she doesnt like me defending her in something i noticed she does as both alignments which irks me alot XD.

I like this post. I will never trust Suzu (too deep wolf for me) but I can see why you would town read her.
Mar 27, 2017 10:38 AM

May 2015
I don't think I will be online during phase change, just wanted you guys to know.
Mar 27, 2017 10:40 AM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 2.4

InnocentAngel (2): Jackrito, Suzune-chan
reiynii (1): coromandel
Shinichi-Kun (1): reiynii
Qoco (1): Ruu

Players Not Voting (3): Shinichi-Kun, QoCo, InnocentAngel

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
SoulEaterQUEENMar 27, 2017 10:50 AM
Mar 27, 2017 10:48 AM

May 2014
Why haven't you voted for anyone yet, @Shinichi-kun?

Shinichi-Kun said:
coromandel said:

whereas mafia players
and

If B. is true wouldnt that mean that me and ruu are 2 of ur suspects cause we do that alot.

A.If this is true then me jack and QC are innocent?

I still both A and B then on the player themselves cause everyone handles situations differently

hm.. maybe, but that's a little too black and white.
Reiynii did both A and B, plus a couple of other things that I've explained already. Lots of tells together make me think he's mafia.
Ruu for example also did both, but with her I get the impression that she was simply indecisive yesterday, and that's why she was fine with no lynch.

Mar 27, 2017 10:56 AM

May 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
coromandel said:

So ambiguous~

btw ive noticed before too lol where u say one thing but mean the other. I just cant recall what alignment you do it most in.

Really? I'm curious about this, because I have no idea what you two are talking about. x3

Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

The harder and better u do it the less of a chance it gets linked back. THis is all hypothetical tho.

+1

It's happened before.
Although I wouldn't say Jack is leading the lynch, he's currently voting for InnocentAngel. @Ruu

Mar 27, 2017 10:58 AM

Apr 2014
coromandel said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Really? I'm curious about this, because I have no idea what you two are talking about. x3

Shinichi-Kun said:

+1

It's happened before.
Although I wouldn't say Jack is leading the lynch, he's currently voting for InnocentAngel. @Ruu

It is more because I wanted to pressure them I intend to vote Reynii still
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.