New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2017 12:58 PM

Dec 2016
Now it's 8 percent :(

Mar 25, 2017 12:58 PM

Sep 2014
I don't think followind is mafia!!! Someone has to save the day!
Mar 25, 2017 12:59 PM

Dec 2016
reiynii said:
Qoco said:
Vote change: followind

I can't remember if that's the right format.
Why?! I doubt followind is mafia!

Vote: Qoco

Someone has to go man. That's life.

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
why u doubt it? Caue if anything i doubt QC ismafia
Followind is such an obvious target there's noway he is mafia. This is mislynch surely!

Aug 2014
Time!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 25, 2017 1:00 PM

Dec 2013
unvote:Followind

Dec 2013
welp 1 second off such bs lmao

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
why u doubt it? Caue if anything i doubt QC ismafia
Followind is such an obvious target there's noway he is mafia. This is mislynch surely!

How is he obvious tho? Doesnt explain anything

Mar 25, 2017 1:02 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
reiynii said:
Why?! I doubt followind is mafia!

Vote: Qoco

This is scummy af lol if he flips town I'm coming after you for sure.
Mar 25, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

Ok enough of this

Someone explain to me thats scummy because, someone will always get lynched day 1. Its the freaking circle of life lmao

Mar 25, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2013
I think the people wo try to turn something thats suppose to be neutral into scum tell is scummy.

Mar 25, 2017 1:05 PM

Dec 2013
P@entaFlare

Is nighttalk allowed?

Mar 25, 2017 1:06 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Do you think half of a two man party would say that he "doesn't have anything to say to defend himself" and that his partner would allow him to do that?
Surely not. He would have been a bit more enthusiastic if he were mafia, but too late now.
We just have to see.

Is night talk allowed?
Mar 25, 2017 1:06 PM

Aug 2014
Final Vote Count

followind (3): Jackrito, Qoco, Shinichi-Kun
Qoco (2): Suzune-chan, reiynii
Lam-B (1): InnocentAngel

Players Not Voting (3): Lam-B, followind, Ruu
Mar 25, 2017 1:07 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
P@entaFlare

Is nighttalk allowed?

Yeah
Mar 25, 2017 1:07 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ok enough of this

Someone explain to me thats scummy because, someone will always get lynched day 1. Its the freaking circle of life lmao
Not with a last minute unexplained vote. I'm not saying what Qoco said sounds like mafia but it's just weird since we were all thinking of a no-lynch until he changed that..
Mar 25, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Do you think half of a two man party would say that he "doesn't have anything to say to defend himself" and that his partner would allow him to do that?
Surely not. He would have been a bit more enthusiastic if he were mafia, but too late now.
We just have to see.

Is night talk allowed?

No moron would try to defend their scum partner in that siatution lmao

Mar 25, 2017 1:08 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Ok enough of this

I think not caring if the lynch is a mistake is not pro town. I don't want to lynch people "because someone has to go". We are 7 townies!!! We need to think carefully before voting. He sounds like he is okay with anyone for the lynch, he just want someone to die and that is exactly what mafia wants.
Also you can read it as neutral I see that as a scummy post. If we don't point out stuff a find scummy how are we going to decide who is mafia?
Mar 25, 2017 1:09 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
I meant in their private chat, not in front of everyone.
Mar 25, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ok enough of this

Not with a last minute unexplained vote. I'm not saying what Qoco said sounds like mafia but it's just weird since we were all thinking of a no-lynch until he changed that..

It wasnt unepxlainined tho because me and jack even ruu pointed out why wind could be scummy.

Mar 25, 2017 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ok enough of this

I think not caring if the lynch is a mistake is not pro town. I don't want to lynch people "because someone has to go". We are 7 townies!!! We need to think carefully before voting. He sounds like he is okay with anyone for the lynch, he just want someone to die and that is exactly what mafia wants.
Also you can read it as neutral I see that as a scummy post. If we don't point out stuff a find scummy how are we going to decide who is mafia?

Doesnt make them scum, why would someone state something like that as actually scum it be complete suicide. Even now i dont think QC is scum because scum would not do something so rash.

Mar 25, 2017 1:11 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
I meant in their private chat, not in front of everyone.

I meant it in a way that no scum partner would try to stop a situation like that because it would be to obvious

Mar 25, 2017 1:12 PM

Aug 2014

Night 1: The Pillow Fight

She simply couldn't sit around and do nothing. Her friends were being attacked. So, Yui
began to form a plan to find the attackers and bring them to justice. She invites everyone
over to her house for a sleepover! The girls all enjoy their evening and are getting ready to
go to sleep when Yui proposes a pillow fight.

Now, the girls are very serious about pillow fights. They begin to form teams, pick targets,
betray their allies, but in the end, one girl has been beaten so much she simply cannot
recover. Yui has succeeded in taking one of them out of the fight, but did she find one of
the attackers?

followind has been beaten with pillows! She was:

Please PM night actions to both me and SoulEaterQUEEN
or submit them in the mafia club.

Countdown to Day 2
Mar 25, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
oh well ok thats not good at all o.O lmao

Mar 25, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
Town seem to always lynch pr on day 1 fuck.

Mar 25, 2017 1:15 PM

May 2015
YOU WERE THE COP AND YOU SAID NOTHING?!?!?!?!? GREAT! JUST GREAT! Not only did we loose a townie but also loose a useful pr -_-
Mar 25, 2017 1:15 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
That's what last minute votes lead to... ;-;
GG followind
Mar 25, 2017 1:16 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
YOU WERE THE COP AND YOU SAID NOTHING?!?!?!?!? GREAT! JUST GREAT! Not only did we loose a townie but also loose a useful pr -_-

He was better off saying something cause ik we have a bodyguard or doctor shrug

Mar 25, 2017 1:16 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
We could have saved him if someone else -but me- voted for him and tied the votes! Who will investigate our inactive now? D:
Mar 25, 2017 1:17 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
That's what last minute votes lead to... ;-;
GG followind

Hmm? what does that have to do with last minute voting? Was kitty mafia day 1 lynch last minute because they lynched the 2 shot vigilante lmao .

Mar 25, 2017 1:19 PM

Apr 2014
Why would a cop tell us to lynch them if it will help town win. I'm so sick of pr roles not claiming when under pressure and know they won't be on.
Mar 25, 2017 1:20 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Why would a cop tell us to lynch them if it will help town win. I'm so sick of pr roles not claiming when under pressure and know they won't be on.

Thats what im trying to figure out too i thought he was either gonna flip mafiia or vt >__>

Mar 25, 2017 1:22 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Hmm? what does that have to do with last minute voting? Was kitty mafia day 1 lynch last minute because they lynched the 2 shot vigilante lmao .
I am not keeping up with Kitty Mafia so I don't know who they killed the first night, it's just that we could've tied the day and surely the mafia wouldn't have shot Followind this night because he was a suspect. What mafia would shoot a town suspect who will be lynched because they can't defend themselves?

Also, what I'm saying about Followind being such an obvious town is that he was so nonchalant about the whole thing his fellow mafia would've tagged him in their club saying "I know you're a beginner and you don't know much but if someone is pushing you, try to answer them as honest as you can make yourself be, and gain their town read! Please don't be nonchalant because they will suspect you and lynch you ^ ^ "
Mar 25, 2017 1:23 PM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

Thats what im trying to figure out too i thought he was either gonna flip mafiia or vt >__>

That was my thought as well so worth the risk off their play. A couple of us said we may vote them, so that sort of pressure you can't leave it that open. I will take the blame here since I started it though
Mar 25, 2017 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
Followind isnt a beginner tho thats the thing

Mar 25, 2017 1:27 PM

Dec 2013
Way we should all be looking at QC now is asking ourselves is he the kind of player that would do something like that as town or as scum. We cant assume evreyone that acts or does scumy things is scum just becausea move is considered scummy. We need to look at it from the players pov.

Mar 25, 2017 1:35 PM

May 2015
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

That was my thought as well so worth the risk off their play. A couple of us said we may vote them, so that sort of pressure you can't leave it that open. I will take the blame here since I started it though

same I really thought we were dealing with vt or mafia. He should have at least hinted his role if he didn't want to full claim -____-

If Qoco ends up being doctor, I'm done with this game
Mar 25, 2017 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Jackrito said:

same I really thought we were dealing with vt or mafia. He should have at least hinted his role if he didn't want to full claim -____-

lets nt give them mafia targets plz lmao

Mar 25, 2017 1:59 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

lets nt give them mafia targets plz lmao

lol you are right xDD

I'll have to reread the thread now ~
Mar 25, 2017 2:13 PM

Dec 2016
People pushing guilt now, looking for Townie cred. I see you.
Mar 25, 2017 2:20 PM

Dec 2016
Buckle up guys. The real game is about to start.
Mar 25, 2017 2:40 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:

who is pushing guilt? lol Since you are here lets talk.... are you surprise with this flip? if we hadn't loose the cop who do you think they should had check tonight? Do you think there is scum in that train?
Mar 25, 2017 3:02 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

who is pushing guilt? lol Since you are here lets talk.... are you surprise with this flip? if we hadn't loose the cop who do you think they should had check tonight? Do you think there is scum in that train?

The way reiynii reacts makes it seem like they're hiding behind the lynch to look good.

I'm not surprised. I said before that you need to carry two bags, one to give and one to receive. I set my expectations for a win and a loss. Logically the chances of catching scum on day 1 a slim, but this is something that we need to move forward, regardless.

The Cop could have checked people meeting the minimum post requirement, but not posting enough to actually have a case built against them. As it stands, the only people that are going to get lynched, are the ones that post, because of what I mentioned, they have a history to look at.

It may not have been necessary for scum to hop on the train. They have the advantage of knowing who is Town and who is not. They can watch from the sidelines and judge others on their mistakes, to paint a negative picture. This goes back to what I said about reiynii.
Mar 25, 2017 4:11 PM

May 2015
@Qoco so you are saying rei-chan, knowing followind was town, tried to save him to look townish and gain a "friend" that would town read him for it?

About the cop, so you would have suggested to check lamb for example?

Even thou we started with a mislynch I still like our odds.
Mar 25, 2017 4:24 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
@Qoco so you are saying rei-chan, knowing followind was town, tried to save him to look townish and gain a "friend" that would town read him for it?

I'm not saying that's the case. That's just how it feels. Sure, if you think that he's not putting in enough posts. That's something that we would look into.
Mar 25, 2017 4:50 PM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:

The idea that reynii is doing that is possible. scum knowledge let's you do that and take the high ground. Doing this means you can pocket people you save but also means you can shade the mislynches. So I think it is not a bad route to look at.
Mar 25, 2017 9:40 PM
Mar 2017
Ruu said:
Even without a lynch I think I've gained some insight into other people's minds that I'm planning to explore more on D2:
1) Like I told followind, I'll be pressuring him for more helpful posts or he gets my vote
2)Suzu is a deep wolf imo so I want to hear more from her to see if I can figure out her alignment.
3) Some of rei-chan's posts caught my attention so I'll come up with some questions for him later.
4)InnocentAngel is still a mystery cause they are new so I don't know if we can really see their mistakes as alignment indicative.
5) Qoco is a weird player so idk what I will do with them yet xD
6) I don't think that Shin and Jack can be both scum so if they are not both town I'm confident to say they are not scum buddies.
Sorry that I can't do a lot in this game, but I'll try to catch up as much as possible
Mar 25, 2017 10:39 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, I am going to catch up now. I don't enjoy being on the opposite time of the lynch clock in this game. So tough~

But I should talk at night, just to make sure my ideas are heard.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 25, 2017 10:46 PM

Jun 2009
So random fun fact, yesterday I learned I was allergic to raw arugula made for a really bad yesterday...

followind said:
Why would you be okay by getting lynched without defending yourself?
I guess, I am of the same feeling. I feel like town fight no matter what. I guess, in a game of assassins you would want the townies to lay down their lives but in mafia we need numbers and thinking. So being self sacrificial is not enough.

Qoco said:
Ruu said:

Okay, so let's use an hypothetical scenario shall we? Let's say you get lynch, which people should we look into then?

If I get lynched, or someone else gets lynched, it should all be the same. Use process of elimination. You'd have my results in hand, along with a history of posts. Analyze the votes (and lack of), what people said, to who, and how they said it. Right now you have people chanting no-lynch, and others opposing. Match their actions with their supposed ideas. From that point in time, in that hypothetical situation, you have more content to go by than now.
This is correct and the way to run a vote count analysis. But this is the reason you defend and stand up for what you believe until the end. This posts sounds out of order but it works well with the last comment I have.

reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
I really don't like the end of this post, you cant be in the middle this mmuch commit one way or the other, and a last min lynch does work well even if we mess up for a couple of reasons. We have done this no lynch talk too much in the past and a no lynch only helps scum because we get less info and interactions. What happens if they kill a inactive who added nothing we are back where we startted.
I've seen someone mention this but aren't inactive players good for mafia? Why would they bother to waste a night kill on someone who isn't helping town whatsoever and will eventually be either eliminated from the game or replaced and both those things are pro-mafia because although a replacement could be a good player, they would have a massive disadvantage and might miss some things while skimming through the pages. An eliminated player is pretty much dead without wasting a night kill so I don't see why mafia would ever attack an inactive.
Oh, I can answer this. Killing the inactive benefits the mafia. If the mafia are in a good position such as being unsuspected or are leading the town, then killing inactives keeps thier position from being toppled because loose lips sink ships and inactives do not leave their dead ideals.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 26, 2017 7:47 AM

Aug 2014
@coromandel has sneakily joined your sleepover after the pillow fight to replace
@Lam-B. I know none of you are actually asleep anyway, so make sure to welcome her!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.