Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2017 9:05 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
To be fair a good start would be follow wind who seems to be sheeping reasons, or rei for not realize the phase was extended. Mafia tend to skip information while town tend to skim through everything but thats prob just my opinion.
I just did the math wrong, and assumed the timer would have the proper count down by the time everyone's decided on the new deadline. I have been properly keeping up whenever I can, though.

Ruu as much as i like ur dea for no lynch the odds of it actually happening are very slim, forcing someone on there knees during the last 1 hour of phase can yield increidble results which we would not be able to get if we no lynch and we waste alot of time if we waiting till day 2 to utilize that effect.
I doubt anything great would come out of a forced/last minute lynch. It would most likely benefit only the mafia and since our numbers are small, it's better to go for a no-lynch and lose one person to a night kill than lose two.
I am putting that out in case we end up clueless at the end of the phase, however I do want to lynch someone if there are proper reasons for it; be it a mislynch or not.
Mar 24, 2017 9:13 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Knowing most classic games there pob cop roles and a god father thats immune to such cop role but thats just a speculation.

Also there is really no need to look into the matter because if anything we have more pr than they do for sure. They could easily use our ree speculation of them aginst us to find town roles.
But I do doubt that mafia could easily use anything we say against us, since we aren't revealing our roles, but rather just speculating. If anything, hearing their intake could give us more ideas and leads.
I also don't want any power roles to be confirmed, I'm just saying that it's quite unlikely for town to have all of the regular roles (vigilante, cop, doctor and in this case, Yui) in a 7-man town, right? There has to be 3 at maximum?
Mar 24, 2017 9:13 PM

Sep 2014
Also, @Ruu I hope you get better from your illness > <)/**
Mar 24, 2017 9:21 PM

May 2015
reiynii said:
I have never played a game with a smaller number of people, but do you guys think the second mafia has an ability as well? If so, I wonder what kind.
I don't know a lot about Penta himself, nor Mafia as in a game so I can't say what kind of abilities the second mafia player might have. Plus, if the second mafia doesn't have anything, it's quite unlikely for this game to have a cop or a doctor, because that would give town a massive advantage.

@Ruu I was totally against the no-lynch but I see where you're coming from (potentially losing 1 person is better than losing two) and I wholeheartedly agree. If we aren't able to gather enough information during the first day, we should wait and see who gets killed the first night and go from there.

since there are not many players I think we got godfather/doctor and that's it. But I agree with Shin that we shouldn't care about it because we could give mafia role information that they could use to their advantage.

@Shinichi-kun followind is your best option? that post alone didn't look like sheeping to me because they agreed with Suzu but didn't change their vote. I would be more wary of them if they had. If you guys are in favour of a lynch I respect that but I don't have any good candidates so far.
Mar 24, 2017 9:23 PM

May 2015
reiynii said:
Also, @Ruu I hope you get better from your illness > <)/**

thanks <33 Being all nice so I don't suspect you, I'm onto you >_>

jkjk
Mar 24, 2017 9:26 PM

Dec 2016
Waiting to see what happens at night is such a shot in the dark :(
Mar 24, 2017 9:34 PM

May 2015
my vote on lamby is not doing much -_-

unvote

@Qoco you know that for now you are the one getting lynch right? So, since you really want to lynch somebody, who is your pick?
Mar 24, 2017 9:45 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:

unvote

@Qoco you know that for now you are the one getting lynch right? So, since you really want to lynch somebody, who is your pick?

I'm fine with that :)

Anyone that will help connect the dots, and not leave things to luck.
Mar 24, 2017 9:52 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

unvote

eh... if you are town it doesn't help us to loose a townie. The whole point of this game is to prove that you are town and help us find the scum, if you die and then flip town it only helps scum. I don't know if this is reverse psychology or what but your willingness to be today's lynch is strange.
Mar 24, 2017 10:01 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

eh... if you are town it doesn't help us to loose a townie. The whole point of this game is to prove that you are town and help us find the scum, if you die and then flip town it only helps scum. I don't know if this is reverse psychology or what but your willingness to be today's lynch is strange.

I mean, I would rather not get lynched. But hey, you gotta carry two bags in life. One to give and one to receive.
Mar 24, 2017 10:05 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

I mean, I would rather not get lynched. But hey, you gotta carry two bags in life. One to give and one to receive.

if you want to helps us solve the game, do it by finding scum. I asked you before but you didn't answer: do you find anyone scummy at all? Do you have a possible candidate?
Mar 24, 2017 10:09 PM

Feb 2016
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

So this means you are okay getting lynched..
Since Ruu asked the question I wanted to ask I won't ask it again
Mar 24, 2017 10:10 PM

Feb 2016
Why would you be okay by getting lynched without defending yourself?
Mar 24, 2017 10:28 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
if you want to helps us solve the game, do it by finding scum. I asked you before but you didn't answer: do you find anyone scummy at all? Do you have a possible candidate?

I do want to help, just not by your methods. Do I find anyone scummy? How would I in this current situation, anyway? I find people delusional, but that's not a reason to find them scummy. People speak their thoughts, which I may not agree with, but I don't see it faction-dependent. They can say silly things as both Town or Mafia. It's because of this that I want raw results instead of having to rely on words alone.

As mentioned before, we need votes and lynch results to get the wheel moving. Agreeing to let the phase go by to only analyze the night will leave conversations stagnant. Who gets put up for a lynch? I don't care, as long as it creates a topic. It's day 1 with 4 pages of posts, mostly by the same people. Everyone is the same to me.
Mar 24, 2017 10:32 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

I do want to help, just not by your methods. Do I find anyone scummy? How would I in this current situation, anyway? I find people delusional, but that's not a reason to find them scummy. People speak their thoughts, which I may not agree with, but I don't see it faction-dependent. They can say silly things as both Town or Mafia. It's because of this that I want raw results instead of having to rely on words alone.

As mentioned before, we need votes and lynch results to get the wheel moving. Agreeing to let the phase go by to only analyze the night will leave conversations stagnant. Who gets put up for a lynch? I don't care, as long as it creates a topic. It's day 1 with 4 pages of posts, mostly by the same people. Everyone is the same to me.

Okay, so let's use an hypothetical scenario shall we? Let's say you get lynch, which people should we look into then?
Mar 24, 2017 10:57 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

Okay, so let's use an hypothetical scenario shall we? Let's say you get lynch, which people should we look into then?

If I get lynched, or someone else gets lynched, it should all be the same. Use process of elimination. You'd have my results in hand, along with a history of posts. Analyze the votes (and lack of), what people said, to who, and how they said it. Right now you have people chanting no-lynch, and others opposing. Match their actions with their supposed ideas. From that point in time, in that hypothetical situation, you have more content to go by than now.
Mar 24, 2017 11:04 PM

Feb 2016
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

If I get lynched, or someone else gets lynched, it should all be the same. Use process of elimination. You'd have my results in hand, along with a history of posts. Analyze the votes (and lack of), what people said, to who, and how they said it. Right now you have people chanting no-lynch, and others opposing. Match their actions with their supposed ideas. From that point in time, in that hypothetical situation, you have more content to go by than now.

Hmm.. Okay..
I'll just assume this is your playstyle by getting a d1 lynch whether it's a scum or town.. It will be beneficial to town since we will getting more info and we can analyze through the posts and votes to make a solider read on others
Mar 24, 2017 11:12 PM

Dec 2016
I have a headache and I want to throw up. I'll come back tomorrow :(
Mar 25, 2017 5:29 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
reiynii said:
I have never played a game with a smaller number of people, but do you guys think the second mafia has an ability as well? If so, I wonder what kind.
I don't know a lot about Penta himself, nor Mafia as in a game so I can't say what kind of abilities the second mafia player might have. Plus, if the second mafia doesn't have anything, it's quite unlikely for this game to have a cop or a doctor, because that would give town a massive advantage.

@Ruu I was totally against the no-lynch but I see where you're coming from (potentially losing 1 person is better than losing two) and I wholeheartedly agree. If we aren't able to gather enough information during the first day, we should wait and see who gets killed the first night and go from there.

since there are not many players I think we got godfather/doctor and that's it. But I agree with Shin that we shouldn't care about it because we could give mafia role information that they could use to their advantage.

@Shinichi-kun followind is your best option? that post alone didn't look like sheeping to me because they agreed with Suzu but didn't change their vote. I would be more wary of them if they had. If you guys are in favour of a lynch I respect that but I don't have any good candidates so far.

Prob not the best opton but i said it was a start to look into tahts all. Im not really good at finding someone actually worth lynching on day 1.

Mar 25, 2017 5:31 AM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:

feel better :(

Mar 25, 2017 5:32 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Qoco said:

Who do u think we dhould lynch @ruu if qoco turns up town just wondering? Cause the only people i see lynch worthy are the ones trying to push qc lynch. Your creating an easy wagon for mafia to hie on if eeryone just agrees to jump on him.

Mar 25, 2017 5:33 AM

Dec 2013
followind said:

HE wants to get the gear rolling thats nothing new wind..

Mar 25, 2017 5:35 AM

Dec 2013
Hnestly i find it kinda weird to ask the person whois being lynched who we as town should persue next, isnt it up to the lynchers to determine that not the person being sentenced to death.

Mar 25, 2017 5:41 AM

Dec 2013
followind said:
Qoco said:

Hmm.. Okay..
I'll just assume this is your playstyle by getting a d1 lynch whether it's a scum or town.. It will be beneficial to town since we will getting more info and we can analyze through the posts and votes to make a solider read on others

no ones playstyle is to get lynched day 1, someone will alwas be llynched day 1 rather they like it or not.

Mar 25, 2017 6:20 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Hnestly i find it kinda weird to ask the person whois being lynched who we as town should persue next, isnt it up to the lynchers to determine that not the person being sentenced to death.

Not really, that question is asked because if we are wrong and lynch town it means we have their game thoughts still to help us, a flip can change the whole outlook of the game. We don't need to use what they say but good to know still.
Mar 25, 2017 6:26 AM

Apr 2014
Qoco said:
Ruu said:

unvote

I'm happy to lynch here, I don't like how passive they are about anything and this is a tactic I have seen before is make it look like you don't mind been lynched because a scum would care more. They are not giving us anything productive to work with here. It is possible this is just bad town play, and mafia are setting up a easy lynch. If not them Followind sheeping is bothering me a lot.
Mar 25, 2017 6:30 AM

Apr 2014
Vote Quco
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
To be fair a good start would be follow wind who seems to be sheeping reasons, or rei for not realize the phase was extended. Mafia tend to skip information while town tend to skim through everything but thats prob just my opinion.
I just did the math wrong, and assumed the timer would have the proper count down by the time everyone's decided on the new deadline. I have been properly keeping up whenever I can, though.

Ruu as much as i like ur dea for no lynch the odds of it actually happening are very slim, forcing someone on there knees during the last 1 hour of phase can yield increidble results which we would not be able to get if we no lynch and we waste alot of time if we waiting till day 2 to utilize that effect.
I doubt anything great would come out of a forced/last minute lynch. It would most likely benefit only the mafia and since our numbers are small, it's better to go for a no-lynch and lose one person to a night kill than lose two.
I am putting that out in case we end up clueless at the end of the phase, however I do want to lynch someone if there are proper reasons for it; be it a mislynch or not.

I really don't like the end of this post, you cant be in the middle this mmuch commit one way or the other, and a last min lynch does work well even if we mess up for a couple of reasons. We have done this no lynch talk too much in the past and a no lynch only helps scum because we get less info and interactions. What happens if they kill a inactive who added nothing we are back where we startted.
Mar 25, 2017 6:31 AM

Dec 2013
I gotta leave soon but i rather see wind lyynched over QC cause everything QC has said seems to come from town mindset.

Mar 25, 2017 6:32 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Vote Quco
reiynii said:

I really don't like the end of this post, you cant be in the middle this mmuch commit one way or the other, and a last min lynch does work well even if we mess up for a couple of reasons. We have done this no lynch talk too much in the past and a no lynch only helps scum because we get less info and interactions. What happens if they kill a inactive who added nothing we are back where we startted.

QC s pro lynch why are u voting him for something about no lynch lol im confused, honestly after reading this statement im keeping my vote on you.

Mar 25, 2017 6:33 AM

Dec 2013
Also why not lynch the person who suggested an inactive as a lynch target since u mentioned something about killing a inactive yield no results >_>

How come every day 1 phase eeveryone always huddles onto one target and ignores everyone else lmao

Mar 25, 2017 7:36 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:
Vote Quco

QC s pro lynch why are u voting him for something about no lynch lol im confused, honestly after reading this statement im keeping my vote on you.

It was suppose to be two different posts ones been the vote and one been my thoughts on Reyniis post. I gave the reasons for the vote in the post before, not sure why my vote showed up in my quote, since that was something different.
Mar 25, 2017 7:43 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Also why not lynch the person who suggested an inactive as a lynch target since u mentioned something about killing a inactive yield no results >_>

How come every day 1 phase eeveryone always huddles onto one target and ignores everyone else lmao

I never said lynching a inactive yeilds no results I said a no lynch holds no results, because then a scum could kill ainactive so we are back on day level info, and I'm not going to vote someone for wanting to lynch a inactive, since that does not help scum the more inactives alive the better for them.

I would not say I'm ignoreing everyone else I'm just as happy to vote followind atm for their sheeping and I'm still not 100% on Ruu because something feels off. Atm I have no real town reads so everyone is on the table in my mind.
Mar 25, 2017 8:47 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Who do u think we dhould lynch @ruu if qoco turns up town just wondering? Cause the only people i see lynch worthy are the ones trying to push qc lynch. Your creating an easy wagon for mafia to hie on if eeryone just agrees to jump on him.

The thing is.... I think Qoco is town. If they were mafia, they would be more worried by now. I hadn't realise I was creating an easy wagon, I even thought my chat with him was showing people that he is probably a weird townie but not scum. And who are those people pushing for this lynch?
I would say followind is a better target atm because now I can see the steeping you accused them of earlier (most of their post are sheeping other's comments)
Mar 25, 2017 9:15 AM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

The thing is.... I think Qoco is town. If they were mafia, they would be more worried by now. I hadn't realise I was creating an easy wagon, I even thought my chat with him was showing people that he is probably a weird townie but not scum. And who are those people pushing for this lynch?
I would say followind is a better target atm because now I can see the steeping you accused them of earlier (most of their post are sheeping other's comments)

As I said in my last post just because they don't care about been lynched does not make them town, a town should be just as worried about been lynched if they care about winning, it is not uncommon for a scum to know this and act casual because of the reasons you just said panic and sounding scared can be used as a scum tell but is also a easy one to avoid.

I'm not against a Followind lynch though as I said before, a reason for this been their sheeping of views and mainly because of the way they interacted with me when I called them out on Suzune vote, it came off overly defensive and scared, and then backed off by asking me to pick who to vote for them. This is used to blame someone else for a lynch and take responsibility away from oneself.
Mar 25, 2017 9:19 AM

Feb 2016
Qoco said:
I hope you get well soon..
Mar 25, 2017 9:20 AM

Feb 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
followind said:

HE wants to get the gear rolling thats nothing new wind..
Okay shin
Mar 25, 2017 9:25 AM

Feb 2016
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:

As I said in my last post just because they don't care about been lynched does not make them town, a town should be just as worried about been lynched if they care about winning, it is not uncommon for a scum to know this and act casual because of the reasons you just said panic and sounding scared can be used as a scum tell but is also a easy one to avoid.

I'm not against a Followind lynch though as I said before, a reason for this been their sheeping of views and mainly because of the way they interacted with me when I called them out on Suzune vote, it came off overly defensive and scared, and then backed off by asking me to pick who to vote for them. This is used to blame someone else for a lynch and take responsibility away from oneself.

I'm actually not scared
I just don't really know what to do on D1. I can't open well and perform anything..
Also my play style is defensive since I tend to die..
Mar 25, 2017 9:27 AM

Feb 2016
I won't be here for the phase change..
So I'll be here to be asked if anyone is suspicious of me in any way
Mar 25, 2017 9:28 AM
Mar 2017
followind said:
Perhaps we gotta believe that he's not a scummy?
Mar 25, 2017 9:30 AM
Mar 2017
I can't see my vote on Lamby could yield any result . Should I just unvote or change it to someone else?
Mar 25, 2017 9:30 AM

Feb 2016
InnocentAngel said:
followind said:
Perhaps we gotta believe that he's not a scummy?
If you believe everyone is not scummy, then you won't get reads at all..
and also shinichi and Qoco cleared this up..
I accepted their reasons too
Mar 25, 2017 9:36 AM

May 2015
@PentaFlare can we get a vc please?

@Jackrito I know that sometimes scum uses that tactic but what strikes me as odd is the fact that he is not even suggesting a counter train. There are only 2 mafias they should care more about their lives :/
I hope you guys are right thou because the one getting lynch is him for now.
Mar 25, 2017 9:38 AM

May 2015
InnocentAngel said:
I can't see my vote on Lamby could yield any result . Should I just unvote or change it to someone else?

You have to decide that by yourself lol if you don't like your vote on lamb unvote; if you think someone might be mafia vote for them. Don't relly on other people because mafia can try to manipulate you to follow them. Trust no one
Mar 25, 2017 9:39 AM
Mar 2017
Ruu said:
InnocentAngel said:

You have to decide that by yourself lol if you don't like your vote on lamb unvote; if you think someone might be mafia vote for them. Don't relly on other people because mafia can try to manipulate you to follow them. Trust no one
All right , thanks for the lesson.
Mar 25, 2017 9:46 AM

Feb 2016
Ruu said:

@Jackrito I know that sometimes scum uses that tactic but what strikes me as odd is the fact that he is not even suggesting a counter train. There are only 2 mafias they should care more about their lives :/

Why should I even suggest one?
I'm not afraid to die just don't want to..
If by me dying can benefit town.. I don't see why not
Mar 25, 2017 9:48 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.4

Qoco (3): reiynii, Suzune-chan, Jackrito
Lam-B (1): InnocentAngel
Suzune-chan (1): Qoco
Jackrito (1): Shinichi-kun

Players Not Voting (3): Lam-B, followind, Ruu

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
PentaFlareMar 25, 2017 10:10 AM
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 25, 2017 9:50 AM

Feb 2016
Ruu said:

Qoco (2): reiynii, Suzune-chan
Lam-B (1): InnocentAngel
Suzune-chan (1): Qoco
Jackrito (1): Shinichi-kun
Ruu (1): Jackrito

Players Not Voting (3): Lam-B, Followind, Ruu

Prob something like this
Mar 25, 2017 9:51 AM

Feb 2016
Okay..
I got ninjaed and miss a vote..
Mar 25, 2017 10:06 AM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
I've seen someone mention this but aren't inactive players good for mafia? Why would they bother to waste a night kill on someone who isn't helping town whatsoever and will eventually be either eliminated from the game or replaced and both those things are pro-mafia because although a replacement could be a good player, they would have a massive disadvantage and might miss some things while skimming through the pages. An eliminated player is pretty much dead without wasting a night kill so I don't see why mafia would ever attack an inactive.
Mar 25, 2017 10:07 AM

May 2015
followind said:
Ruu said:

Why should I even suggest one?
I'm not afraid to die just don't want to..
If by me dying can benefit town.. I don't see why not

I'm confused
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.