Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season' Gets Thirteenth Episode

New
Mar 24, 2017 7:28 PM

Nov 2007
The official website for Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season has announced that the anime will be extended into 13 episodes. The thirteenth and final episode will be air on Saturday, April 29 at 9:30 p.m, while the twelfth episode will broadcast as scheduled on Sunday, March 26 at 11:00 p.m.

Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season is a sequel of the anime adaptation to RPG game Tales of Zestiria, which is the 15th installment and the 20th anniversary title in Bandai Namco Studios' Tales series. The Tales of Berseria game was also featured in both seasons.

Source: Moca News
tsubasaloverMar 24, 2017 7:31 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 24, 2017 7:31 PM

Jun 2014
Delayed finale? All right then.....although it kind of makes sense because I feel like it would be very rushed if they tried to finish everything in the 12th episode.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 24, 2017 7:31 PM

Jan 2008
Question is whether or not they're extending it because of not being able to fit the finale in or if the 13th episode is just the DLC with Rose and Alicia.
Mar 24, 2017 7:33 PM

Apr 2016
Why? They already messed up the last 2 episodes incredibly badly. One extra episode is not going to make up for that mess. Not to mention it will take a month to come out. Just let it end.
Mar 24, 2017 7:34 PM

Jan 2009
the story is mediocre but im enjoying the high quality sakuga animation of this series as expected of ufotable
Mar 25, 2017 1:49 AM

Jul 2007
Ahahahah, UFO taking dem Ls constantly. Seriously their factory-production approach to shows is a damn mess. UBW showed that, God Eater showed that and Zestiria is sh owing that. Hopefully if they ever adapt Berseria they would have learned to not just copy-paste-mass-produce the shows and put an actual effort into it.

AT least Zesty anime still is better than the mess that was the game, even if it is still bottom of the barrel level stuff. You can't get worse than Zestiria game.
Mar 25, 2017 5:19 AM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
Ahahahah, UFO taking dem Ls constantly. Seriously their factory-production approach to shows is a damn mess. UBW showed that, God Eater showed that and Zestiria is sh owing that. Hopefully if they ever adapt Berseria they would have learned to not just copy-paste-mass-produce the shows and put an actual effort into it.

AT least Zesty anime still is better than the mess that was the game, even if it is still bottom of the barrel level stuff. You can't get worse than Zestiria game.

Isn't mostly the fault of Bandai for giving them these type of stuff rather than being Ufotable? (God Eater and Zestiria... correct me if I am wrong with publishers or anything but I do remember its the same company of sorts)
Mar 25, 2017 5:24 AM

Jul 2007
Symphyon said:
Fai said:

Isn't mostly the fault of Bandai for giving them these type of stuff rather than being Ufotable? (God Eater and Zestiria... correct me if I am wrong with publishers or anything but I do remember its the same company of sorts)

The problem is their production schedule. Bandai does not suddenly TELL them to be late or to mess up that way.
Mar 25, 2017 5:30 AM

Jul 2013
Not surprising, considering in case they would had ended the series in the 12th episode, it would had ended rushed as fuck.
Mar 25, 2017 4:09 PM
Mar 2016
Meh..... There are still more? Make Xillia or Vesperia already
Mar 26, 2017 12:26 AM

Sep 2014
Extra episode? Eh I don't really care the 2nd season is a complete trainreck in terms of storyline so one more episode won't change much.
Mar 26, 2017 7:05 AM

Dec 2013
Probably next game announcement.

Fai said:
Hopefully if they ever adapt Berseria they would have learned to not just copy-paste-mass-produce the shows and put an actual effort into it.

They won't adapt Berseria. Use your damn loaf.

Fai said:

Nah, it's not. The game wasn't so boring.
Mar 26, 2017 8:56 AM

May 2008
Kamiyan3991 said:
Probably next game announcement.

I'm both curious and wary in what the next game is going to be since they were making one for the Switch. Unless this game is the 3rd game in the Zestiria-Berseria universe which could be the PS3's last Tales game... I mean, they wouldn't suddenly switch (heh) consoles if that was case. ...Right?

Kamiyan3991 said:
Fai said:
Hopefully if they ever adapt Berseria they would have learned to not just copy-paste-mass-produce the shows and put an actual effort into it.

They won't adapt Berseria. Use your damn loaf.

Shh, let the baby dream.
Apr 9, 2017 9:16 AM
Mar 2017
13th Episode might be longer dan 25 Minutes considering the time between Episode 12 & 13 ? and Lets hope it atleast explains the ending of the game in detail :P and on top of that an New Anime Adapation from Tales of Beseria or perhaps God Eater Season 2 or an New Game would be nice aswell :P Lets Hope <3
Apr 11, 2017 10:41 PM

Aug 2013
I would fucking hope so, since the 12th episode wasn't even remotely any kind of conclusion...like at all. Did they really announce it like it was supposed to be a surprise? It's not. Finish your fucking show Ufotable. A 13th episode shouldn't be a special announcement, it should've just happened, the 12th concluded nothing.

Was going to make a comparison to Kekkai Sensen, but then I realized I don't have to, because I just remembered that Ufotable made God Eater. What a fucking disaster that shit show was. Clearly Ufo hasn't learned from their mistakes. Or maybe they did? Since God Eater's last 4 episodes or whatnot got delayed for a long ass time and that was a half-assed thrown together conclusion. It's only taking them one episode with a smaller delay this time...baby steps.

I remember the good ol' days when ufotable was hailed as god tier. All of their works were produced without a hitch. The budget was high, and the production values were drool-worthy. Now it feels lazy and they cant even work a fucking schedule anymore.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

69 by Jin_uzuki »»
17 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 9 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.