Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 78 79 [80] 81 82 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2017 9:56 PM
Mar 2017
Can someone recommend me an anime for #59, anything will do. Thanks!
Mar 24, 2017 3:21 AM

Jul 2009
Telovar said:

Code Geass from your PtW list

Xandalf said:
Hey, looking for a recommendation for #59.
Thanks! :)

K-On! or 3-gatsu no Lion from your PtW list
Mar 24, 2017 6:36 AM
Mar 2017
CheekyKunt said:
Telovar said:

Code Geass from your PtW list

Xandalf said:
Hey, looking for a recommendation for #59.
Thanks! :)

K-On! or 3-gatsu no Lion from your PtW list

Thank you! Was excited to watch this one.
Mar 24, 2017 7:33 AM

Apr 2016
A couple of questions:

Can we rewatch anime that we've already watched?
Can we put an on-hold/dropped anime to fulfill other requirements of the challenge?
Mar 24, 2017 8:01 AM

Aug 2015
AeroStrife said:
A couple of questions:

Can we rewatch anime that we've already watched?
Can we put an on-hold/dropped anime to fulfill other requirements of the challenge?

No to both questions; for every Anime that you want to watch for the 2017 AWC, you need to start watching it this year. So stuff that you started (dropped / on hold) last year of even older stuff, won't count towards this year's challenge.
Mar 24, 2017 2:54 PM

Nov 2011
Does anime " Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 " considered as stand-alone OVA ?
To desire some results, one must take actions
Mar 24, 2017 5:05 PM

Feb 2017
Hi! Just a simple and stupid question, in the challenges '20. Watch an anime broadcast on a weekday' and '21. Watch an anime broadcast on a weekend', do I have to watch a anime in live-streaming?

2023 MALoween Candies::

Mar 24, 2017 5:11 PM

Oct 2014
aoi-hoshi said:
Does anime " Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 " considered as stand-alone OVA ?
No, because it has related anime (although it is the remake of a first season, the story is just the first section of a series anyway).

Naesys said:
Hi! Just a simple and stupid question, in the challenges '20. Watch an anime broadcast on a weekday' and '21. Watch an anime broadcast on a weekend', do I have to watch a anime in live-streaming?
You can watch any anime for it as long as it fits that requirement. Not all anime have airing data so it might be best to pick a series that aired in the last 10 years.
Mar 24, 2017 5:20 PM

Aug 2013

Naesys said:

Just use something that broadcast or was broadcasted during a weekday. There's no need to it be currently airing.

At the anime entry page, left side there will an box with info. This is what you should look for:

Mar 24, 2017 6:09 PM

Jan 2016
hikaru said:
hi i have a Question for 73. "Finish an on-hold or dropped anime" would you set the start date as the date you first started watching it (like 6-2-2016) or the date you started watching it for the challenge?

Hi! The date you first started watching it.
Mar 24, 2017 7:32 PM

Jan 2016
I need a recommendation for #59.
No ecchi, hentai or cars, please! I'd like it to be no more than 50 episodes long.

My PtW list, if you need it.

Thanks! :P

@KMH Thank you!!!
NotEmilyMar 24, 2017 8:30 PM
Mar 24, 2017 7:33 PM

Jan 2014
@Eyo771 @coolangelsthesis
Thank you for the recs. :)

forum set by: bunnyama
Mar 24, 2017 7:53 PM

Apr 2011
NotEmily said:
I need a recommendation for #59.
No ecchi, hentai or cars, please! I'd like it to be no more than 50 episodes long.

My PtW list, if you need it.

Thanks! :P

From your PTW I recommend:

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
Mar 24, 2017 10:31 PM
Mar 2017
AholePony said:
Frikka said:
Okay. The struggle is real to find an anime that hasn't been reviewed yet. Well, there are some but the problem is that they haven't aired yet so that's why they have no reviews XD Any help there? Also, anyone willing to comment on my profile so that I can complete that challenge, please? :)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/9526/Wolf_Guy
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2244/Rakugo_Tennyo_Oyui

What I did is go to the top list and go to the sub 7.0 rated stuff. Pretty much half of anything you click in there older then 2000 seems to have no reviews. I could spend 15 minutes clicking random OVA series and find a few dozen things without reviews I'm quite sure.

https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=6100

Now if you need them to be on Crunchyroll or Netflix or something..... good luck lol.

Thank you so much! I appreciate you.
Also, thanks to zombie_pegasus for the comment/assistance on my profile :) you people are the best!
FrikkaMar 24, 2017 10:35 PM
Mar 25, 2017 4:45 AM

Dec 2014
Howdy ho, I need a recommendation for the challenge. Anything with less than 30 episodes would be nice
Mar 25, 2017 5:25 AM

Oct 2015
Hi, I'm asking for the Watch an anime suggested by Anime+ or by MAL challenge. It says that I need to take a screenshot of the anime I'm gonna watch with my username. So I used Anime+, But the one I want to watch is visible when you scroll down, which means I can't screenshot it together with my username. Here is the link and the one I want to watch is Momo e no Tegami. So what do I do?
Mar 25, 2017 6:32 AM

Apr 2014
ItzhakMV said:
Howdy ho, I need a recommendation for the challenge. Anything with less than 30 episodes would be nice

How about
Chihayafuru (25 episode)
3-gatsu no lion (22 episode)
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (11 episode)

juchuck said:
Hi, I'm asking for the Watch an anime suggested by Anime+ or by MAL challenge. It says that I need to take a screenshot of the anime I'm gonna watch with my username. So I used Anime+, But the one I want to watch is visible when you scroll down, which means I can't screenshot it together with my username. Here is the link and the one I want to watch is Momo e no Tegami. So what do I do?

Here is the screenshot:

Needed to zoom out before taking the screenshot, just save it and re-host.
Mar 25, 2017 6:40 AM

Oct 2015
juchuck said:

Here is the screenshot:

Needed to zoom out before taking the screenshot, just save it and re-host.[/quote]

Thank you! Tried zooming out but my resolution is too small to get it to fit so thank you for the screenshot!
juchuckMar 25, 2017 7:01 AM
Mar 25, 2017 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
@zombie_pegasus Now I got it, Thanks for responding
To desire some results, one must take actions
Mar 25, 2017 10:17 AM

Jul 2015
Hi everyone! I need a recommendation for the challenge. Anything about 20 episodes is fine, I don't mind hentai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 25, 2017 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
smugasuka said:
Hi everyone! I need a recommendation for the challenge. Anything about 20 episodes is fine, I don't mind hentai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No hentai recommendations but I got something else:
3-gatsu no Lion (22 episode)
Shinsekai yori (25 episode)
Mar 25, 2017 12:32 PM

Apr 2016
@Puchkov Okay, thanks for letting me know.
Mar 25, 2017 5:46 PM
Jan 2016
Any recs for challenge 59 and 60 lads? Just not anything longer than 2 cour at most please.
Mar 25, 2017 5:59 PM
Jan 2016
i dont really get this one... any one care to explain it a little better?
74. Choose a random trope from TVTropes and watch an anime listed under the trope - unless a specific title/anime is referenced in the example area, you can use any from the franchise mentioned. If the page says that the trope/examples shouldn't be used as one it won't be valid. Remember to look for the area in the trope that says "Examples" -> "Anime and Manga"
Mar 25, 2017 6:07 PM

May 2016
sanikfast121 said:
Any recs for challenge 59 and 60 lads? Just not anything longer than 2 cour at most please.

Well i can't give you something in #60 since i haven't started anything watching yet but i have
few Recommendations for #59

https://myanimelist.net/anime/24765/Gakkougurashi
- Good anime. Also the 1st episode and the openings were nice

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23273/Shigatsu_wa_Kimi_no_Uso
-A very good series; also very fitting to watch in the next month :v

https://myanimelist.net/anime/339/Serial_Experiments_Lain
- watch this if you're prepared to be confuse or to analyze every detail. You have been warned

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4896/Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni
-one of my all time favorites.I suggest you watch this and play the VN afterwards.
(also Beatrice is the best character in the whole show)

I can't recommend more since you've already watched most of my favorites and the ones that i would also want to recommend.I hope you enjoy these shows as much as i did.
kuromi_hideakiMar 25, 2017 6:16 PM
Mar 25, 2017 6:12 PM

Jul 2012
Kerminator said:
i dont really get this one... any one care to explain it a little better?
74. Choose a random trope from TVTropes and watch an anime listed under the trope - unless a specific title/anime is referenced in the example area, you can use any from the franchise mentioned. If the page says that the trope/examples shouldn't be used as one it won't be valid. Remember to look for the area in the trope that says "Examples" -> "Anime and Manga"

The number is wrong but click the link given to the website. Then in the top center/right there's a blue button with the words "Random Trope" click that and it will take you to a random page. Look for an anime or manga section and find a series (It's below the section labelled examples and probably looks like a gray box with a folder icon on the left). If there isn't one listed hit the button again, or if you've seen everything hit the button again.
The rest of the description implies if it lists a franchise without saying a specific season then you can use anything from the franchise to complete the challenge.
GamerDLMMar 25, 2017 6:16 PM
Mar 25, 2017 6:17 PM
Jan 2016
kuromi_hideaki said:
sanikfast121 said:

Well i can't give you something in #60 since i haven't started anything watching yet but i have
few Recommendations for #59

https://myanimelist.net/anime/24765/Gakkougurashi
- Good anime. Also the 1st episode and the openings were nice

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23273/Shigatsu_wa_Kimi_no_Uso
-a very good series; also very fitting to watch in april

https://myanimelist.net/anime/339/Serial_Experiments_Lain
- watch this if you're prepared to be confuse or to analyze every detail. You have been warned

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4896/Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni
-one of my all time favorites.I suggest you watch this and play the VN afterwards.

I can't recommend more since you've already most of my favorites.I hope you enjoy them as much as i do

Thanks for these, can't wait for the mindfuck these shows will give.
Mar 25, 2017 7:25 PM

Nov 2016
Does the anime have to watched after you've signed up fro the challenge or before?
Mar 25, 2017 7:38 PM

Mar 2016
Chillx75 said:
Does the anime have to watched after you've signed up fro the challenge or before?
You can use any anime that you have started and finished in 2017.
Mar 25, 2017 9:07 PM

Oct 2009
Can someone recommend me a 12-episode anime? Thank you <3
Mar 25, 2017 9:39 PM

Jul 2015
virusungen said:
smugasuka said:

No hentai recommendations but I got something else:
3-gatsu no Lion (22 episode)
Shinsekai yori (25 episode)

Both of these seem pretty good. Thank you so much c:
Mar 25, 2017 10:02 PM

Apr 2016
For my challenge, I have the restriction of TV series only. I have challenge #1 which is Watch an ONA or stand-alone OVA. I know this is exempted from my challenge but do I replace it with another challenge, is there something I am not reading, or do I have a space that I don't fill before I submit?
This is a signature. It is used to hold images and words. However, I am using it to store these lines your reading right now!
Mar 25, 2017 10:05 PM

Mar 2016
Butterstroke said:
For my challenge, I have the restriction of TV series only. I have challenge #1 which is Watch an ONA or stand-alone OVA. I know this is exempted from my challenge but do I replace it with another challenge, is there something I am not reading, or do I have a space that I don't fill before I submit?
Nonononono, you dont replace/remove that challenge. That challenge is simply exempt from your TV Restriction, you still watch an OVA/ONA
coalas said:
Can someone recommend me a 12-episode anime? Thank you <3
I recommend
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33094/WWWWorking
https://myanimelist.net/anime/18245/White_Album_2
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30015/ReLIFE
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30296/Rakudai_Kishi_no_Cavalry
Mar 25, 2017 10:24 PM

May 2016
when it says to only count anime watched during the challenge period, does that mean, anime watched once you started the challenge? or can it include anime watched and completed before i started the challenge as long as it's within this challenge's period?

sorry does that question make any sense, LOL ~

ようこそ!
call me sofi.
i love bnha & haikyuu!! & bl.
dattebayo
Mar 25, 2017 10:59 PM

Mar 2015
I would like a recommendation around 1 cour and please "@" me. Thank you
Mar 25, 2017 11:47 PM

Aug 2013
ohtsundere said:
when it says to only count anime watched during the challenge period, does that mean, anime watched once you started the challenge? or can it include anime watched and completed before i started the challenge as long as it's within this challenge's period?

sorry does that question make any sense, LOL ~

Only anime seen during 2017 counts. If you started watching it by January 01 onwards its a valid entry.

-Hyper- said:
I would like a recommendation around 1 cour and please "@" me. Thank you

From your Plan to Watch list if you don't mind ^^

Acchi Kocchi
Baccano
Gin no Saji
Mob Psycho 100
White Album 2

jhoson14Mar 25, 2017 11:52 PM
Mar 26, 2017 3:05 AM

Jul 2011
Hi! Need help with 59, would prefer something not too long, like 26 episodes max please.

Also : "Watch an active staff member's favorite anime" How can we know who is active in the list? Or if someone could give a recommendation for this one it would be great.
Mar 26, 2017 3:11 AM

Oct 2014
Spheal said:
Hi! Need help with 59, would prefer something not too long, like 26 episodes max please.

Also : "Watch an active staff member's favorite anime" How can we know who is active in the list? Or if someone could give a recommendation for this one it would be great.
Nerima Daikon Brothers, Detroit Metal City, and Sore ga Seiyuu are some short comedy anime that take place somewhat in the work force, which you seem to like.

https://myanimelist.net/about.php?go=team
Any mod from any section other than "retired moderators" counts. You haven't seen Sora no Woto which Shocked has on his list.
Mar 26, 2017 3:15 AM

Jul 2011
zombie_pegasus said:
Spheal said:

Nerima Daikon Brothers, Detroit Metal City, and Sore ga Seiyuu are some short comedy anime that take place somewhat in the work force, which you seem to like.

https://myanimelist.net/about.php?go=team
Any mod from any section other than "retired moderators" counts. You haven't seen Sora no Woto which Shocked has on his list.

Thank you for the precision and the recommendations, Sore ga Seiyuu seems nice and I had Sora no Woto on my sight!
Mar 26, 2017 6:02 AM

Jun 2013
Hey, can someone recommend me something for #59?

Something sci-fi or fantasy would be great, maybe with a bit of romance mixed in.
Mar 26, 2017 7:43 AM

Dec 2015
elrond99 said:

Something sci-fi or fantasy would be great, maybe with a bit of romance mixed in.

I don't see Plastic Memories on your list. You might want to try check that out.
Mar 26, 2017 10:05 AM

Jun 2013
Hi, can anyone help me with the #59? Some of the next new spring animes would be good!
Mar 26, 2017 10:16 AM

Feb 2010
elrond99 said:

Crest of the stars, the MCs have a similar relationship as in Spice and Wolf but the setting is sci-fi instead of fantasy and the themes of the show are different too.

Planetes is also a great sci-fi show and it has some romance in it.
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 26, 2017 1:06 PM

May 2011
Hi! Need help with #59... something short would be great, preferred genres would be comedy, slice of life or shounen.

Recommendations on #14, #15 and #16 would be most welcome too, since I'm really lost on anything pre-90s. (^▽^;)
Mar 26, 2017 1:07 PM

Jul 2013
Can someone suggest something not too long (preferably 1 or 2-cours) for #36: Watch a completed anime with more user in "Plan-to-Watch" than "Completed"?
LixaxyMar 26, 2017 1:22 PM
Mar 26, 2017 1:13 PM

Nov 2015
Hello :)
Can anyone give me some recommendations for "41. Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese"?
1-cour or a movie would be preferable.
Mar 26, 2017 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
LordessMeep said:
Hi! Need help with #59... something short would be great, preferred genres would be comedy, slice of life or shounen.

Recommendations on #14, #15 and #16 would be most welcome too, since I'm really lost on anything pre-90s. (^▽^;)

For #15 we have series like Jungle Taitei, Mirai Shounen Conan (which I'm watching) and Rose of Versailles.

For #59 Honobono Log for something shorter, or Nichijou.

Hope something catches your interest!
Mar 26, 2017 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
Hello ^^
I have a question about "Watch an anime with a main character that doesn't look human"
Does a main character who is not human such as a cat fulfill this? or must this character be human but have some non-human physical traits?
Mar 26, 2017 1:20 PM

Jul 2013
beatrizso100 said:
Hi, can anyone help me with the #59? Some of the next new spring animes would be good!

Sword Oratoria (you should be able to watch it without watching DanMachi first) or Sakurada Reset maybe? Otherwise, one very underrated anime from the past seasons would be Nanbaka.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 78 79 [80] 81 82 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - Yesterday

17 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime Clubs in College

Peach_Main - 9 hours ago

9 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
7 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

41 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
10 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 11 hours ago

37 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
14 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

45 by obicomeonboneme »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.