Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2017 4:12 AM
Mar 2017
Still new to this game so don't really know who to suspect yet, but nvm
Mar 24, 2017 4:12 AM
Mar 2017
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Seeing as this game is rather simple jack prob right in saying there really is no need to talk mechanics.

I cant justify that as being a reason to vote you tho, unless his votes rvs which i doubt

A bit more to it then base mechanics talk, and yeah this is more then a RVS, a lot of it is more gut then anything we will see how it develops.
What is RVS?
Mar 24, 2017 4:46 AM

Apr 2014
InnocentAngel said:
Jackrito said:

A bit more to it then base mechanics talk, and yeah this is more then a RVS, a lot of it is more gut then anything we will see how it develops.
What is RVS?

RVS is when someone votes for no reason to get the game started, so the start of the game is the RVS stage. I;m saying mine is not RVS because it is not done randomly and has reason, while your vote on Lam is more RVS since no reason.

Since a ;lt of people have not been active, it makes it hard to get out of this stage sadly though, out of interest how much exp do you have of mafia if any.
Mar 24, 2017 4:48 AM
Mar 2017
Jackrito said:
InnocentAngel said:
What is RVS?

RVS is when someone votes for no reason to get the game started, so the start of the game is the RVS stage. I;m saying mine is not RVS because it is not done randomly and has reason, while your vote on Lam is more RVS since no reason.

Since a ;lt of people have not been active, it makes it hard to get out of this stage sadly though, out of interest how much exp do you have of mafia if any.
Ahh , so its kinda like random vote?
Mar 24, 2017 4:51 AM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
Well the phase only last 24h so wanted people to be active is not scummy imo, still I get why you might get that idea.
mmmm about the mechanics talk I think is important to discuss it now and not spend the rest of the game bringing it up. Let's be clear during rvs so we don't waste time later.

It is true wanting people to be active is not scummy, but it is also a easy way to gain weak town cred, if activity is a issue try to force interactions past mechanics talk which gives little info since it can be done by both sides.
Mar 24, 2017 4:52 AM

Apr 2014
InnocentAngel said:
Jackrito said:

Ahh , so its kinda like random vote?

Yeah pretty much that is the simple way to put it, I have a bad habit of over complication.
Mar 24, 2017 4:55 AM

Apr 2014
Qoco said:
How would it work if Ui attacked Yui for the first time?

This question sort of triggers me a bit especially as a game opener, this sort of thing does not benefit town since the not knowing helps us because it means scum may waste a kill. It is more the type of question a scum would ask because worried about kill fail the issue with this though is why not ask in scum chat.
Mar 24, 2017 5:00 AM

Apr 2014
Jackrito said:
Qoco said:

This question sort of triggers me a bit especially as a game opener, this sort of thing does not benefit town since the not knowing helps us because it means scum may waste a kill. It is more the type of question a scum would ask because worried about kill fail the issue with this though is why not ask in scum chat.

To add to this, I would put this down to been a new player wanting info to understand game but they say later in thread past exp so can not use that excuse
Mar 24, 2017 5:46 AM

Jun 2009
My apologizes had a panic attack for no reason about work issues. I will catch up now.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 24, 2017 5:53 AM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
I prefer 48 hour phases anyways cause on day 1 not much u can get out of only 24 hours.
I prefer 48 hours in general, it works well with my work hours that way

Ruu said:
Qoco said:

I played Mafia in my past life as a panda.

So... have you play IRL mafia games then? xD because sometimes we say things like EoP. PoE, VCA, slang common in online mafia games. I was pretty lost the first time I played when everyone was talking like that, so if you have any questions just ask ^^
or, I'm from the world of spell everything out. Or you can just spell out instead of short handing everything. Because no matter how many games I play, I still look up some of them over and over and over again

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 24, 2017 5:56 AM

Jun 2009
Usually, when I kick start a game I want to talk about mechanics. However, I was under the impression that this is more of a basic game and therefore I am assuming more vanilla town. Therefore, the only way to get it out of random running stage is going to be to talk about or push someone.

So thoughts so far Innocent?

Mar 24, 2017 5:56 AM

Feb 2016
PentaFlare said:
Obviously, this game is not moving very quickly right now. Does anyone object to extending the first phase to 48 hours to allow everyone to get settled into the flow of the game?
I'm okay with this..
I'm still back reading..
Sorry for the late post
Mar 24, 2017 6:02 AM

Feb 2016
Shinichi - Jack
Ruu - Lamby
Suzune - Shinichi, Qoco
Ruu- Jack
Reiynii- Qoco

I guess this is the current vote.. if I'm through enough
The votes are pretty spread out
Mar 24, 2017 6:02 AM

Feb 2016
Vote: Suzune-Chan
Mar 24, 2017 6:18 AM
Mar 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Usually, when I kick start a game I want to talk about mechanics. However, I was under the impression that this is more of a basic game and therefore I am assuming more vanilla town. Therefore, the only way to get it out of random running stage is going to be to talk about or push someone.

haha sure , so what should we be talking about?
Mar 24, 2017 6:28 AM

Apr 2014
followind said:

Just wondering why Suzune.
Mar 24, 2017 6:29 AM

Jun 2009
InnocentAngel said:
Suzune-chan said:

I'm interested in your opinion on players and the opening so far.

Mar 24, 2017 6:35 AM

Jun 2009
followind said:
Shinichi - Jack
Ruu - Lamby
Suzune - Shinichi, Qoco
Ruu- Jack
Reiynii- Qoco

Early game this is commonplace. Due to the random voting stage people will vote in order to get early reactions.

Mar 24, 2017 6:39 AM
Mar 2017
Suzune-chan said:
InnocentAngel said:
I'm interested in your opinion on players and the opening so far.
As always , early game is always a question mark for me in every mafia game.But this one is kinda new to me. There's always gonna be that one person I would always be seeing at , so to the players , I'm looking forward to be observing you guys closely ^^ . Well since the idle is still inactive yet , it is making me curious.
Mar 24, 2017 6:47 AM

Feb 2016
Jackrito said:
followind said:

Hmm..
Cause she has 2 votes?
I don't really like a RVS state where there have too many ties..
Mar 24, 2017 7:11 AM

Apr 2014
followind said:
Jackrito said:

Hmm..
Cause she has 2 votes?

Yeah but it is still a RVS vote so adds to that state, I need a better reason to create a train then that,
Mar 24, 2017 7:38 AM

Feb 2016
Jackrito said:
followind said:

Hmm..
Cause she has 2 votes?

Yeah but it is still a RVS vote so adds to that state, I need a better reason to create a train then that,

I want to create pressure?
I would happily change my vote after I get some reads or I suddenly have a gut feeling
Mar 24, 2017 7:40 AM

Feb 2016
If there's a problem with it, please tell me the reason..
I'll change the vote ...
Mar 24, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
if hes wo i think he is then he has plentny of experience lol but im not sure it could just all be a coincdence

Exactomundo.

oh well then welcome back my friend i missed your crazy antics, you should come on the msdiscord so we can catch up.

Mar 24, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Seeing as this game is rather simple jack prob right in saying there really is no need to talk mechanics.

I cant justify that as being a reason to vote you tho, unless his votes rvs which i doubt

u develop gut feelings quite fast then either that or u wanna force a train both are possible.

Mar 24, 2017 7:48 AM

Dec 2013
InnocentAngel said:
Still new to this game so don't really know who to suspect yet, but nvm

u will get used to it the more u play so dont worry, just observe and put it your own intake.

Mar 24, 2017 7:50 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Qoco said:

Its quietionable because town knowing this information could help them while its def not needed i dont see any harm in asking the question.

Mar 24, 2017 7:52 AM

Apr 2014
followind said:
I'll change the vote ...

Not a problem with it per say, you can vote how you want, I got what I wanted here though.
Mar 24, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
followind said:
Shinichi - Jack
Ruu - Lamby
Suzune - Shinichi, Qoco
Ruu- Jack
Reiynii- Qoco

i confused at this lol

Mar 24, 2017 7:53 AM

Feb 2016
Jackrito said:
followind said:
I'll change the vote ...

Not a problem with it per say, you can vote how you want, I got what I wanted here though.
Okay Jack..
I thought there will be more activity here but seems pretty idle
Mar 24, 2017 7:54 AM

Feb 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
followind said:
Shinichi - Jack
Ruu - Lamby
Suzune - Shinichi, Qoco
Ruu- Jack
Reiynii- Qoco

i confused at this lol
Don't be..
It's just for reference..

Dec 2013
followind said:
I'll change the vote ...

problem i have is 2 things

Alot of people fall onto suzune for easy trains

and 2nd u stated you wanted to get out of rvs but your vote ialso rvs how does that work.

If u had stated in the post where you placed the vote that you wants to create a train and cause pressure but you didnt hench why its an rvs vote.

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

u develop gut feelings quite fast then either that or u wanna force a train both are possible.

You know I do nothing new there, their whole approach to this just seems off to me atm, but if no one else feels that way fair enough. not really sure why you see that as me building a train since it is only my vote and not forceing my view on others to join it yet.
Mar 24, 2017 7:55 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

Its quietionable because town knowing this information could help them while its def not needed i dont see any harm in asking the question.

How does town knowing this help?
Mar 24, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You know I do nothing new there, their whole approach to this just seems off to me atm, but if no one else feels that way fair enough. not really sure why you see that as me building a train since it is only my vote and not forceing my view on others to join it yet.

tbf ive played very little with ruu lol i only knw one fact which is that she would be very manipulative as scum based on how she hosts and the fact taht she likes bastard setups.

True but reasons like that are what lead to other sheeping :D, I just wanna create talk nothing wrong with that.

Mar 24, 2017 7:57 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
followind said:
I'll change the vote ...

problem i have is 2 things

Alot of people fall onto suzune for easy trains

and 2nd u stated you wanted to get out of rvs but your vote ialso rvs how does that work.

If u had stated in the post where you placed the vote that you wants to create a train and cause pressure but you didnt hench why its an rvs vote.

Seems you saw the same thing I did and what I was searching for, they is a bit more as well but keeping that to self for now.
Mar 24, 2017 7:58 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Could use her as a way to bait out the ability and waste it but now we know it goes through her ability to survie a mafia attack so its pointless now. But now that we know the information we can move on hench it caused no harm whatsoever.

Mar 24, 2017 8:00 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

tbf ive played very little with ruu lol i only knw one fact which is that she would be very manipulative as scum based on how she hosts and the fact taht she likes bastard setups.

True but reasons like that are what lead to other sheeping :D, I just wanna create talk nothing wrong with that.

Ruu has some scum tells that I know of, but not got the best exp with them either tbh, On second part I have reasons for that.
Mar 24, 2017 8:04 AM

Apr 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jackrito said:

Could use her as a way to bait out the ability and waste it but now we know it goes through her ability to survie a mafia attack so its pointless now. But now that we know the information we can move on hench it caused no harm whatsoever.

i see it the other way scum would of had doubts, so the bait works better before it is mentioned, by asking about it the trap gets broken. It also means scum will now save the Kill for said person, since based off exp with Penta he hates doctor, so low chance of one.. Also in your bait situation why would scum risk it. In this I assume you would want them to claim to be bait but all scum need to do there is just kill around them and it means the potential targets for PR are bigger.
Mar 24, 2017 8:59 AM

Dec 2016
Jackrito said:
Qoco said:

There's nothing wrong with asking a question and moving on. But if we stay on the topic, then the crown for Town will slowly be gone.
Mar 24, 2017 9:29 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ruu has some scum tells that I know of, but not got the best exp with them either tbh, On second part I have reasons for that.

:O that i did not know.

Mar 24, 2017 9:31 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

i see it the other way scum would of had doubts, so the bait works better before it is mentioned, by asking about it the trap gets broken. It also means scum will now save the Kill for said person, since based off exp with Penta he hates doctor, so low chance of one.. Also in your bait situation why would scum risk it. In this I assume you would want them to claim to be bait but all scum need to do there is just kill around them and it means the potential targets for PR are bigger.

BAiting does work because claire in the prison mafia actually set us up to kill mafia with her bait but no one was willing to lsien to me afterwards lol so kinda just went to shit, but i think in the end a bait can work aslong as the players know what they are doing.

Mar 24, 2017 10:38 AM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 1.2

Lam-B (2): Ruu, InnocentAngel
Suzune-chan (2): Qoco, followind
Jackrito (1): Shinichi-kun
Shinichi-kun (1): Suzune-chan
Ruu (1): Jackrito
Qoco (1): reiynii

Players Not Voting (1): Lam-B

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
SoulEaterQUEENMar 24, 2017 10:43 AM
Mar 24, 2017 11:19 AM

Sep 2014
I don't understand what Jack and Shinichi-kun are talking about? I have yet to hear or see a bait being used in this game.
Is it like a power role reveals themselves so that mafia could attack and we go from there?

I also would see how there wouldn't be a doctor, but why would Ui have the ability to make the kill invincible if there wasn't one? Is it made specifically to be used in case they found out who Yui is and to kill her without her ability interfering or is it (more likely case in my opinion) because there is a doctor that could potentially be protecting someone who is a bait?
Mar 24, 2017 11:22 AM

Sep 2014
BTW!!!! Night 1 is in ONE HOUR!!!

I have to apologize because I didn't help making progress at all in this game but isn't Lam-b taking part of Kitty Mafia as well as this? I feel like he has two votes yet he didn't post whatsoever D:
He must be busy!!!

@Ruu @Suzune-chan @Shinichi-kun @QoCo @Lam-B @Jackrito @followind @InnocentAngel
Sorry, I had to tag everyone so that we could make an actual lynch today! We're bound to mislynch if the day continues this way.
Mar 24, 2017 11:28 AM

Aug 2014
The phase will be extended to 48 hours. I'm on mobile so it is hard for me to change the timer, but it will be 24 hours after what it says. I'll change it as soon as I can.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 24, 2017 11:34 AM

Dec 2016
reiynii said:
Sorry, I had to tag everyone so that we could make an actual lynch today! We're bound to mislynch if the day continues this way.

There's not enough lemons to make juice. We need a lynch for information. All we can do is just vote and pray.
Mar 24, 2017 11:44 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
I don't understand what Jack and Shinichi-kun are talking about? I have yet to hear or see a bait being used in this game.
Is it like a power role reveals themselves so that mafia could attack and we go from there?

I also would see how there wouldn't be a doctor, but why would Ui have the ability to make the kill invincible if there wasn't one? Is it made specifically to be used in case they found out who Yui is and to kill her without her ability interfering or is it (more likely case in my opinion) because there is a doctor that could potentially be protecting someone who is a bait?

They are more reasons for a strongman kill then doctor it can't be RBED for example.

The bait example is based off early talk it sounded to me like sone people wanted a Yui claim so scum would maybe waste a kill.
Mar 24, 2017 11:47 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
BTW!!!! Night 1 is in ONE HOUR!!!

I have to apologize because I didn't help making progress at all in this game but isn't Lam-b taking part of Kitty Mafia as well as this? I feel like he has two votes yet he didn't post whatsoever D:
He must be busy!!!

@Ruu @Suzune-chan @Shinichi-kun @QoCo @Lam-B @Jackrito @followind @InnocentAngel

We have another day, but let's pretend we don't the level of content his is real bad and I agree a mislynch is high. So lets talk who would you lynch most at the moment and why.
Mar 24, 2017 11:55 AM

Sep 2014
Qoco said:
There's not enough lemons to make juice. We need a lynch for information. All we can do is just vote and pray.
Well, apparently we still have 24 more hours to cut down some lemons for the best lemonade :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.