New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 21, 2017 6:45 PM

Aug 2015
Who asked for this?
Who approved of this?
Mar 21, 2017 9:43 PM

Feb 2015
THIS ANIME FAILED WITHIN 5 SECONDS OF THE FIRST EPISODE!
Mar 22, 2017 3:36 AM
Jun 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
88expert said:

No. I bet you are covering your ears while they are explaining.
Why the hell would I? Even I'm not that petty with anime I hate. Look, do you want me to give you a paragraph sample?

Like what part did they not explain can you answer that??
Mar 22, 2017 4:03 AM

Apr 2016
88expert said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
Why the hell would I? Even I'm not that petty with anime I hate. Look, do you want me to give you a paragraph sample?

Can you please listen? It's not about what they didn't explain (although I have a few), it's about how nothing makes sense even in explanation. But if you insist:
•How come Kodama's attacks can be lethal in the Ziggurat when not only does getting your body exploded in episode 2 not be lethal in the Ziggurat, but they specially say beforehand that any would there isn't fatal?
•Keeping that in mind, how did Breaksurgive rating his body exploded after getting a sword rammed through him and then removed by going through him?
•What is the science behind Koyori being physically reliant on holding hands in order to survive?
•What is the science behind her suddenly having the grace period of hand-holding extended?
•If in the Ziggurat, they said in the very second episode that t kicks you out when you're not holding hands with your Hand Shaker partner, how come this never applies to the Blade & Dagger duo or the Kodama & Hibiki duo when they never hold hands in the Ziggurat?
Mar 22, 2017 4:14 AM
Jun 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
88expert said:

Can you please listen? It's not about what they didn't explain (although I have a few), it's about how nothing makes sense even in explanation. But if you insist:
•How come Kodama's attacks can be lethal in the Ziggurat when not only does getting your body exploded in episode 2 not be lethal in the Ziggurat, but they specially say beforehand that any would there isn't fatal?
•Keeping that in mind, how did Breaksurgive rating his body exploded after getting a sword rammed through him and then removed by going through him?
•What is the science behind Koyori being physically reliant on holding hands in order to survive?
•What is the science behind her suddenly having the grace period of hand-holding extended?
•If in the Ziggurat, they said in the very second episode that t kicks you out when you're not holding hands with your Hand Shaker partner, how come this never applies to the Blade & Dagger duo or the Kodama & Hibiki duo when they never hold hands in the Ziggurat?

1. Episode 2 have no fight scene unless you are talking about the continuation battle between Tazuna and Koyori vs Break and Bind
2. What is this word?? Breaksurgive
3. Oh that was explain in episode 11
4. Is like charging your phone. Your phone will die without any battery power. Think of it like this
5. No no no no is both pairs are away for 1km radius or 2km diameter then you are kick out in the ziggurat. Or if both pairs wishes not to fight then you'll kick out from the Ziggurat.
Mar 22, 2017 4:31 AM

Apr 2016
88expert said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

1. Episode 2 have no fight scene unless you are talking about the continuation battle between Tazuna and Koyori vs Break and Bind
4. Is like charging your phone. Your phone will die without any battery power. Think of it like this
5. No no no no is both pairs are away for 1km radius or 2km diameter then you are kick out in the ziggurat. Or if both pairs wishes not to fight then you'll kick out from the Ziggurat.
•That's the one.
•I meat survive but I messed up.
•It better make sense when I reach there then.
•That's a terrible comparison and you know it. Especially since charging your phone doesn't magically allow it to live longer at max capacity unlike Koyori.
•Those too, but the first rule was if you let go, you're out. They said so in episode 2 before the other two rules were mentioned.
Mar 22, 2017 4:58 AM
Jun 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
88expert said:

•That's the one.
•That's a terrible comparison and you know it. Especially since charging your phone doesn't magically allow it to live longer at max capacity unlike Koyori.
•Those too, but the first rule was if you let go, you're out. They said so in episode 2 before the other two rules were mentioned.

1. Ok, I get your point. If it is a light damage to the head. The ziggurat world can recover the wounds immediately. But if it is a big damage then it could recover but it would take some time. However, Tazuna got hit by a rock as he is trying to escape to back to the real world. So technically he got hit in the real world and not the ziggurat.

2. Hand shakers (beside Koyori and Mayumu which has explain in episode 11) can't die in the ziggurat.

3. ok

4. No I meant is once you charge your phone to full it will get sort of empty at the end of the day (At least for me). So you have to charge the phone again. Take it the same as Koyori and Tazuna, Tazuna is the charger, Koyori is the phone and the combine of hands is the wire.

5. I actually go back to episode 2 and Makihara say "if a hand shakers hold each other hands, they can gain power, a weapon called nimrod and superhuman physical ability". It didn't say anything about you are out.

Highly suggest the dub for you and not the sub
Mar 22, 2017 5:06 AM

Apr 2016
88expert said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
•That's the one.

1. Ok, I get your point. If it is a light damage to the head. The ziggurat world can recover the wounds immediately. But if it is a big damage then it could recover but it would take some time. However, Tazuna got hit by a rock as he is trying to escape to back to the real world. So technically he got hit in the real world and not the ziggurat.

2. Hand shakers (beside Koyori and Mayumu which has explain in episode 11) can't die in the ziggurat.

3. ok

4. No I meant is once you charge your phone to full it will get sort of empty at the end of the day (At least for me). So you have to charge the phone again. Take it the same as Koyori and Tazuna, Tazuna is the charger, Koyori is the phone and the combine of hands is the wire.

5. I actually go back to episode 2 and Makihara say "if a hand shakers hold each other hands, they can gain power, a weapon called nimrod and superhuman physical ability". It didn't say anything about you are out.

1.Not really. He was still in the Ziggurat, but the wound was big, so, like you said, it took time.
2. Kodama's attack in episode 8, at least according to her, would prove otherwise.
3. Ok.
4. So, can your phone at max battery only live for 3 hours (without charging but then suddenly be capable of living for 24 hours without charging, because that's basically what happened with Koyori.
5. Then maybe I misinterpreted the line I heard from sub, or, since you watched it dubbed, maybe it got lost in translation and adaptation.

Already tried that but I don't have access to dubs if episodes 3 onward, besides, the dub sucks too, at least for me.

We should really take this somewhere else; we're sort of clogging this news tread.
Mar 22, 2017 5:12 AM
Jun 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
88expert said:

3. ok

1.Not really. He was still in the Ziggurat, but the wound was big, so, like you said, it took time.
2. Kodama's attack in episode 8, at least according to her, would prove otherwise.
3. Ok.
4. So, can your phone at max battery only live for 3 hours (without charging but then suddenly be capable of living for 24 hours without charging, because that's basically what happened with Koyori.
5. Then maybe I misinterpreted the line I heard from sub, or, since you watched it dubbed, maybe it got lost in translation and adaptation.

Already tried that but I don't have access to dubs if episodes 3 onward, besides, the dub sucks too, at least for me.

We should really take this somewhere else; we're sort of clogging this news tread.

1. Guess we can put that aside.

2. I mean Tazuna just got kick around here and there. It isn't any fetal or brutal injury so...

3. Guess we can put that aside for now.

4. Yup, my phone battery suck. It can go from 100% fully charged to 30% in an hour.

5. No I check the sub out. It didn't say anything about leaving or entering the ziggurat. Only episode 4 where they mention that.
Mar 22, 2017 5:21 AM

Apr 2016
88expert said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
3. Ok.

2. I mean Tazuna just got kick around here and there. It isn't any fetal or brutal injury so...

4. Yup, my phone battery suck. It can go from 100% fully charged to 30% in an hour.

5. No I check the sub out. It didn't say anything about leaving or entering the ziggurat. Only episode 4 where they mention that.
1. Ok then.
2. That's because it missed. If it made direct impact with his body, according to Kodama, he would be dead, and nothing says otherwise.
3. Ok then.
4. Still doesn't make a good comparison with the progression of Koyori's grace period.
5. So it was episode 4 where they said it. Well, thanks for the info.
Mar 22, 2017 5:26 AM
Jun 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
88expert said:

1. Ok then.
2. That's because it missed. If it made direct impact with his body, according to Kodama, he would be dead, and nothing says otherwise.
3. Ok then.
4. Still doesn't make a good comparison with the progression of Koyori's grace period.

I going to answer #2 only.

He escape. He punch a hole in the ground and escape at the same time a rock hit his back. Her beam didn't hit him.
Also she is close to meeting god. So her attack could be fetal
88expertMar 22, 2017 5:30 AM
Mar 22, 2017 5:29 AM

Apr 2016
88expert said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
1. Ok then.
3. Ok then.

I going to answer #4 only.

He escape. He punch a hole in the ground and escape at the same time a rock hit his back. Her beam didn't hit him.
I know. That's why it missed. Also, that's #2; good thing you edited it to that though.
Mar 22, 2017 5:31 AM
Jun 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
88expert said:

I going to answer #4 only.

I know. That's why it missed. Also, that's #2.

I made an edit to my last post
Mar 22, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2016
Wow, holy fucking shit is this for real. One of the worst looking pieces of garbage ever to be slapped together by a studio is getting a prequel story. Handshakers, lets hold our hands together and puke to this peice of news. This is the first time i dropped something and only becouse the way it looks, my eyes could not take that shit. Its like watching someone else that recorded the show via mobile phone and posted it on youtube. You even see some irritating lights on the screen. Pure garbage quality.

Garbage like this gets a prequel while other series is simply left untouched, i am speechless to this crap.
moondragon84Mar 22, 2017 8:20 AM
Mar 22, 2017 10:01 AM

Apr 2016
moondragon84 said:
Wow, holy fucking shit is this for real. One of the worst looking pieces of garbage ever to be slapped together by a studio is getting a prequel story. Handshakers, lets hold our hands together and puke to this peice of news. This is the first time i dropped something and only becouse the way it looks, my eyes could not take that shit. Its like watching someone else that recorded the show via mobile phone and posted it on youtube. You even see some irritating lights on the screen. Pure garbage quality.

Garbage like this gets a prequel while other series is simply left untouched, i am speechless to this crap.
Exactly. Kumbaya + Hideous CGI + Awful directing + GoHands style +Fate/Stay Night = This atrocity and the prequel waiting to be spawned from it.
Mar 22, 2017 3:41 PM
Jun 2015
Why? this show is terrible
Mar 23, 2017 5:46 AM

Apr 2016
Sh0g0Mak1sh1ma said:
Because nothing is sacred.
Mar 31, 2017 1:16 AM
Jun 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
Sh0g0Mak1sh1ma said:
Because nothing is sacred.

Not really no. I made a review of it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 3 hours ago

5 by wildhood »»
2 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Saikyou no Shienshoku "Wajutsushi" de Aru Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Clan wo Shitagaeru' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

Vindstot - Apr 21

8 by modcarparking »»
2 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

11 by modcarparking »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
5 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.