Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 15, 2017 5:33 PM

Mar 2017
I dried the bed in the sun and, while it drove them away, somehow they returned to my bed.

Any suggestion on how to get rid of them? It's kinda nnoying to sleep and woke up just because it felt itchy after they bite me
It's time to play the Game folks!
Mar 15, 2017 5:42 PM

Nov 2008
Go here

http://citybugs.tamu.edu/factsheets/biting-stinging/others/ent-3012/

I wouldn't use foggers as sometimes they are ineffective and are very toxic for what it's worth.

Mar 15, 2017 5:48 PM

Apr 2012
Remove all the bedding from the mattress and sprinkle the whole mattress generously with borax. Get a spray bottle, fill it with water and saturate the mattress. Then wash all the bedding in hot water like normal and add borax to the wash.
Mar 15, 2017 5:54 PM

Sep 2009
Should prob throw away the bed (mattress). Then just cover the entire floor and corners of the room with food grade diatomaceous earth, and slick the legs of your bed frame so bugs can't climb up it. Then wait until they're gone (assuming you're the only food source).
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Mar 15, 2017 5:55 PM
Jul 2018
Bust a nut on your bed so you can make bedbug/human hybrids that can understand you thus you can use them to kill the other bed bugs.
Mar 15, 2017 5:55 PM

May 2013
just ignore them, they'll go away eventually
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Mar 15, 2017 5:56 PM

Jun 2011
Why don't you take a shower once in a while?
Mar 15, 2017 6:15 PM

Feb 2015
Good, now take care of them, make them healthy, give them enough blood supplies and you'll earn millions of dollars in the bed bug business industry.
Mar 15, 2017 7:42 PM

Dec 2009
I hate those little fuckers. I got rid of them with a little gas canister of bug poison. I had to open a couple of them for around a week or so until they all finally died. Three years with no chinches so far.
Mar 15, 2017 9:19 PM

Jun 2010
The best thing to do is get a new mattress, but if it's not feasible, here are some things you can try:
- Wash and dry all your sheets and clothes on high heat
- Encase your mattress and box in a sealed cover for at least 6 months to a year, as this will suffocate the bed bugs
- Vacuum around the bed area regularly
Mar 15, 2017 9:38 PM
Apr 2013
Unleash the Reduvius personatus of war.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Mar 15, 2017 10:32 PM

Aug 2014
well my only option for u is tO BE CLEANER STOP EATING PIZZA IN UR ROOM JIMMY.

penis lol
Mar 16, 2017 4:28 AM

Sep 2015
My sincere condolence to you for it only means that your bed finally made a rendezvous with its demise. Give it a proper funeral, set it ablaze, grieve before its scattering cinders and then buy a new one as a replacement.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Mar 16, 2017 4:31 AM

Feb 2013
Kill it with fire, it's the only solution.
Mar 16, 2017 4:32 AM

Mar 2017
Wow thanks for the reply everyone! Your suggestions will be put to use immediately!

I know it's embarassing putting this kind of thing up, but they just kept returning and i am at my wits end here trying to get rid of them :v
Mar 16, 2017 5:19 AM

Dec 2009
Paul_Levesque said:
Wow thanks for the reply everyone! Your suggestions will be put to use immediately!

I know it's embarassing putting this kind of thing up, but they just kept returning and i am at my wits end here trying to get rid of them :v
Be sure to check in and around your bed because they can also hide in furniture or even inside cracks in the wall.
Mar 16, 2017 6:35 AM

May 2015
If you have a open area in your house, instead of putting your mattress to the trash can, burn it... (Call Hans if you want some help)

Also, just like @Culex said, check the cracks in the wall. If there's nasty little fuckers there, cover it with cement fast or just move your whole bed to the other side that has no bugs.

Also, speaking of mattress, check your bedframe as well, then clean it with bleach.
If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
Mar 16, 2017 7:36 AM

Mar 2017
Culex said:
Paul_Levesque said:

Be sure to check in and around your bed because they can also hide in furniture or even inside cracks in the wall.

Yeah, that was when i rediscovered their existence in my room.They were hiding on the cracks on my wall :v
Mar 16, 2017 2:56 PM

Aug 2009
Paul_Levesque said:
I dried the bed in the sun and, while it drove them away, somehow they returned to my bed.

Any suggestion on how to get rid of them? It's kinda nnoying to sleep and woke up just because it felt itchy after they bite me

Get bed bug bedding spray. Some stores may sell it as a lice and bed bug combination bedding spray. Spray the bed,bed frame, box spring, cracks in the walls and other places bed bugs might hide. There is also bed bug mattress covers you can get. You get one for the mattress and one for the box spring that the mattress is on.And you leave those on for a couple years to starve out any survivors. Make sure the mattress isn't touching the wall. Because the deb bug mattress cover is to prevent the beg bugs from climbing on your mattress and from being able to hide in your mattress and bed spring. There is also pillow bed bug covers too. You can put a sheet on that mattress that has the bed bug mattress cover on it. I had a bed bug problem two or three years ago. My best friend also had a bed bug problem and he just used Raid.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rid-Step-3-Home-Lice-Control-Spray-5-oz/1428

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=bed%20bug%20mattress%20cover&typeahead=bed%20bug
Mar 16, 2017 3:07 PM

Sep 2012

Other than that I think it might be a stupid idea to say but can't you change it?
Mar 16, 2017 3:08 PM

May 2014
Place some crumbs or sugar or blood on your bed. Whatever attracts them to a single spot. The make a trap so they can't escape, wait a few days and sleep on the couch so they'll be to hungry to pass the offer. Then go up and see if they're there. Once you see a good pile of them, scoop em into a bowl and eat them whole. The rest will get the message and run away.
I've been here way too long...
Mar 16, 2017 3:09 PM

Feb 2008
Buy a new bed.

Tbh I was excepting something unrelated after reading this title but hey, surprises happen. Where do you reside anyway? Is this a common occurrence for people in your area?
Mar 16, 2017 3:12 PM
Feb 2017
that's disgusting go buy a new bed and clean yourself every once in a while
Mar 16, 2017 4:42 PM

Mar 2017
BishounenTatsumi said:
Buy a new bed.

Tbh I was excepting something unrelated after reading this title but hey, surprises happen. Where do you reside anyway? Is this a common occurrence for people in your area?

I figured i should buy one, but seems like the root of the problem is not my bed :v

I reside in Indonesia and this is pretty much a common occurence in my area i think, since my neigbors kept telling me to clean my room when i dried my bed to drive away the bug.
I would say my room is clean enough though. I cleaned it once or twice a week.
Mar 16, 2017 5:05 PM

Jul 2015
Uhhh... that sounds like a problem
Maybe get a new mattress and call an exterminator?
Mar 16, 2017 5:32 PM

Aug 2009
Paul_Levesque said:
BishounenTatsumi said:
Buy a new bed.

I figured i should buy one, but seems like the root of the problem is not my bed :v

I reside in Indonesia and this is pretty much a common occurence in my area i think, since my neigbors kept telling me to clean my room when i dried my bed to drive away the bug.
I would say my room is clean enough though. I cleaned it once or twice a week.

Cleaning your room won't help with the beg bugs. Bed bugs are parasites that feed on blood.They are not attracted to filth like roaches and other pests that thrive in a filthy environment. The bed bug mattress covers work great in keeping bed bugs off you while you sleep.
ezikialrageMar 16, 2017 5:35 PM
Mar 16, 2017 11:59 PM
Jul 2018
At that stage, I'd just torch the fucking mattress
Mar 17, 2017 10:07 AM

Apr 2015
Torch the mattress and get a new one. Might need a new frame and a very through carpet cleaning also. And don't forget to shower effectively.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Mar 17, 2017 7:48 PM

Jan 2016
Burn the bed. Burn the bed frame. Burn your clothes. Burn your house. That should take care of it, but if it doesn't, you can always burn yourself.
You are now breathing manually.

More topics from this board

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

6 by cotetowemixx »»
50 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 3 hours ago

1 by Hikinekomori »»
2 hours ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

23 by Lost_Viking »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 9 hours ago

11 by Lost_Viking »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.