Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Gabriel Dropout
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 13, 2017 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting to see more focus on angels this episode especially Gab's cute little sister.

Also interesting to see Satania's family side with her parents. Same with Vignette.

I thought this episode felt different than some of the others being that it explored the family relationships of the main characters. Funny to also see a demonic beast this episode lol. We entering dark fantasy territory now

Mar 13, 2017 7:34 AM

Apr 2010
Raphiel's butler was really funny and we also had Vigne's pet.
We also learned how Satanya turned out so strange seeing her family.
And Tenma's little sister seemed to enjoy her sisters company.
This was a nice episode we learned a few things.
Mar 13, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2015
Oh no, why?! Why does Gab's little sister just appear now? So it means save the cutest for the or near last? XD
As for Satania, now I know where that all the time hilarious act come from. And her familiar is somehow cuter than Vignette's pet. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 13, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2012
Home visits! Holy fuck, Satania has a pet Charmander! XD
Mar 13, 2017 8:46 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Raphi's butler woman is life LOL

Also Vigne's parents are so pure, what the hell i should have expected it xD Her pet is huge now while Satania's familiar is still small but SO CUTE D:

Gabriel's faces at the end were all 10/10.
Mar 13, 2017 8:49 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Gab has a cute little sister. :D Satania's parents are odd, while her lil bro plays the straight man. She even has a familiar who reminds me of a tiny Charizard. xD Vigne has an overgrown pet named Chappy! And Raphi has a butler who's so obsessed over her master, LOL!

I like this episode! But I thought I would be seeing Tap-chan again. :s
Mar 13, 2017 8:58 AM

Mar 2015
Hmm one of the more boring episodes to bad with it being near the end to.

But it's good to see satanias parents are as delusional as she is. That wall painted to make the room look bigger was hilarious
Mar 13, 2017 9:13 AM

Dec 2013
Heaven's no fun, I'd rather see Gabi and Raphi sneak into hell XDDD

Satania owning a bakery would be perfect for Raphi's craving for doughnuts right now. And I can't believe that the Principal bought Gabi's "Achievements" and increased her stipends....

Do want to see Gabi's older sister though. And Raphi's butler is a riot for sure.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 13, 2017 9:18 AM

Jun 2015
Gabriel's sister is cute. Satania's family are just as crazy as her, except for her brother. Her familiar looks like a tiny Charizard. Vigne's pet got bigger. Raphiels' butler is obsessed with her. The faces Gabriel was making was funny.
Mar 13, 2017 9:47 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that just happened

Was always wondering if we'd get to see more of these girls' origins so I was pretty pleased with this episode. Satania's family was especially kek, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised at that

Gab's reaction faces at the end were 10/10 too
Mar 13, 2017 10:06 AM

Apr 2016
I loled when Gab throwed her bag when she arrived home, it was hilarious xd
Mar 13, 2017 10:13 AM

Sep 2013
Gab's family is showa era normal aka a bit poor, satania's is chuuni except the little brother, raphi is rich and with a yuri maid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), vigne is normal.

Poor satania salamander getting btfo by pachi XD
What a cute.

Mar 13, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2014
well it is interesting to satania family...it explains so much about her lol....
Mar 13, 2017 10:27 AM

Aug 2013
Lovely to see their respective families.. Gab wins this week's mvp with those faces. XD
Lambdaa-Mar 13, 2017 10:40 AM
Mar 13, 2017 10:52 AM
Jun 2016
Very funny episode....worth waiting for after a hard 36 hours of work.

Gab....has a cute sister. And so playful/

Satania's parents.....like parents, like daughter. Delusions of grandeur.

Vigne's parents are too nice to be demons. Her dad and mom sort of remind me of the Addams Family

Raphi's butler.......(pauses to have a good laugh)....obviously loves her ojou sama.(Shades of Kosame from Girls Bravo).

Fun episode.

What did they feed that Chappy boy?

And poor Alexander....as we say here in Nigeria....power has passed power.(grin).
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Mar 13, 2017 11:43 AM

Mar 2013
why are we only now getting introduced to gabriel's little sister? Would love for her to show up more often she's both adorable and really funny the way she bugs gabriel. holy crap satania's parent's are more delusional than her the only sane one is her brother who I feel sad for. why am I not surprised vignette's family is as kind as she is. I didn't know satania had a baby sized charizard as her familiar truly she on the right path towards true evil. raphiel's butler needs to be in the show more often I love her perviness.
Mar 13, 2017 11:55 AM
Feb 2014
Now we know why Satania acts the way she does, her poor brother is the only sane one! That scene with the pets was great, poor Alexander. Apparently cute little sister is one of the few things more powerful than Gab's laziness.

Can't believe the principal bought that story and raised Gab's stipends. Raphi's poker face was on point.
Mar 13, 2017 12:06 PM

Jul 2014
Why did they just show amazing and fun characters now? Satanya family is way too chunibyou, their son wanting to leave was funny.

Gab's weakness is her lil sister eh? cant blame her, she is heavenly adorable. Tho I kinda hoped we'd see her whole family like Satania's and Vigne's.

Vigne's cute little pet grew 10x than her.

Who knew Raphi had a servant like that....

One of the most fun episodes, guess save the best for the the upcoming end style.
Mar 13, 2017 12:21 PM
Mar 2016
Charmander! Col. Saunders and Abraham Lincoln, man too many look alikes.
Mar 13, 2017 12:22 PM

Apr 2014
The hero we all need

Mar 13, 2017 12:41 PM

Dec 2009
LOL turns out Satania really is just a chuunibyou, with no real lineage to back up her claims. Retarded through and through, classic. I thought she was just an idiot born into lineage, but her whole family is demented! XD

...That masochistic servant.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 13, 2017 1:44 PM

Apr 2010
so Raphi is the only legitimate Ojousama.. expected Satania to be a fake Ojousama, but now I know where she got her craziness from, I feel bad for the brother though.. too bad we didn't get to see Gab's other family members, hopefully in the next episodes they show up.. also, I can't believe how much I'm missing Gab's messy lazy hair..
Mar 13, 2017 2:02 PM

Jun 2011
This arc is just way too good, and it'll hit even harder since it's ending.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Mar 13, 2017 2:38 PM

Sep 2007
Well now we know where Satanichia got her grandstanding personality from. Raphiel (naturally) turns out to be an 'ojou', and with an obsessed butler. Vignette continues to be unintentionally bad-ass.
Mar 13, 2017 3:03 PM

Jun 2012
So Satania's brother is the only voice of reason in this family full of chuunibyou :)

Gab little sister was cute, i wonder who was her seiyuu? Hopefully we meet older sister too.

Loved Raphi's lewd servant :)
Mar 13, 2017 3:06 PM

May 2010
Finally a refreshing episode. Liked it. Satania's family is filled with dreamers except the one brother with common sense. Raphy's butler tho lol. I think I liked Gab's house the best, dat furniture looked very comfy.
Mar 13, 2017 3:09 PM

Mar 2013
Well it's clear to see where Satania's delusions come from. I feel sorry for her brother being the only sane one.

Her familiar is a fuckin Charmander.
RiotstarterMar 13, 2017 3:15 PM
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Mar 13, 2017 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
It was cool to see the angelic and demonic family life this ep. I'm now curious about Gab's elder sister.
Mar 13, 2017 3:49 PM

Nov 2015
I loved seeing their families.

Satania's parents are hilarious.

Mar 13, 2017 3:51 PM

May 2015
Lmao, Satania and her parents are so much alike.

Mar 13, 2017 3:51 PM

Feb 2014
Gabriel's faces she was pulling at Raphi got me into a long laughing fit. Damn... XD

Overall, it was a really enjoyable episode. Gabriel's little sister is super adorable and pure. We need to see more of her next time!

Satania's parents have the same case of chunnibyou as Satania herself does. Only her brother has any common sense and he can't wait to move out once he's old enough to do so. Poor lad. =)

Vigne's parents are just as nice as their daughter and rescuing little Chappy was nice to do, but in a space of one year, it grew into a monster, which makes Satania's Charmander-like familiar look pathetic in comparison.

For Raphi, her butler is too awesome. At any opportunity, this closet pervert wants to use any chance to undress Raphi or even attempt to picture her nude body.

I have sympathy for the poor principal, who bought into Gabriel's story that was obviously her adventure through her MMORPG she plays to death. It's win-win for her and Raphi as they gain more stipends.

Although Satania failed to get into Heaven on her first attempt, will she be able to succeed with the help of Gabriel and Raphi? Who knows, but I'm honestly hoping that they do succeed though. =D
Mar 13, 2017 4:37 PM
Jun 2016
Definitely one of the best episode so far

And haha poor Satania's brother. Anyone notice how the rest of the dining room/table was just wallpaper?
Mar 13, 2017 5:22 PM

Jun 2012
Satania is easily the funniest character on the show in a walk, so it's kind of great to see her family is just like her, and she's not some underachieving pariah.

That said, man do hate anime characters whose sole purpose it is to just sit next to the comedic characters and blandly go "that's not true," "that's not possible," "no it isn't," I wish the show could have found a different way to show us the family's lying though their teeth about their nobility.
Mar 13, 2017 5:48 PM

Jan 2011
while interesting to see how everyone is totally related to their families despite Satania's brother which seems to be the only normal one in hers lol i wish we had gotten this episode sooner.

And this episode also made me realize that this show is much better when all the characters are together playing off each other.
Mar 13, 2017 5:49 PM

Sep 2016
you know this anime and the whole cast is terrible when the charmander is the best character here.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 13, 2017 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
How do the do it? How do they make this anime even more awesome xD
I loved every second in this episode.
And i thought that Satanya's family were really bad xD sure "bad" hahaha Satanya's brother is the only one that isn't trying to be a devil.
That blood and servant moments hahahaha
Vigne's parents are just like Vigne itself, very peaceful people.

Loved Raphiel part, you can't disagree, she can do whatever she wants with that face.
Just take a look xD hahahahahaha most badass face

It seems that her servant is a little perv xD

"I'll report you" hahaha so good xD

I love how she always speaks so calmly but it's so funny xD

9/10.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 13, 2017 7:59 PM

Oct 2013
Did anyone else notice the Mesopotamian god Pazuzu, King of the Demons of the Wind? His image is flashed briefly during the ep. Old Paz is a cultural icon of sorts because of The Exorcist. I'm fairly certain that's why the creators of Gabriel Dropout used such an archaic god.
Mar 13, 2017 8:48 PM

Jun 2011
redtailrav said:
Did anyone else notice the Mesopotamian god Pazuzu, King of the Demons of the Wind? His image is flashed briefly during the ep. Old Paz is a cultural icon of sorts because of The Exorcist. I'm fairly certain that's why the creators of Gabriel Dropout used such an archaic god.

Or they played their fair share of SMT since Pazuzu is a regular in the series.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Mar 13, 2017 11:10 PM

Dec 2016
This show never disappoints.

It was nice to see the family interactions of the characters.

No wonder Satania is hopeless trying to take over the world, just look at how her parents act.

I wouldn't mind trying their bakery products though, they are probably pretty good.

Alexander looks a bit like a Charmander or mini Charizard. It was fun watching Chappy in action.

Lol at Raphiels perverted butler Martiel. That was a very funny looking scorn, Rpah was still smiling.

Raph lives in a pretty nice place in the human world also.

Gab someone fooled the princple into giving her more money.

Gabriel made me laugh during the staring contest.

I do hope the demons sneak into heaven next time. I bet there will be a lot of fun and chaos.
Mar 14, 2017 12:39 AM

Oct 2013
Ahegyao said:
redtailrav said:

Or they played their fair share of SMT since Pazuzu is a regular in the series.

I'm sure the creators of SMT used Pazuzu because of the 1971 novel and 1973 film The Exorcist. I think Pazuzu was only known to a tiny number of scholars prior to that date, but became a world phenom because of the movie being a smash hit.
Mar 14, 2017 2:20 AM

Sep 2010
Wow, Gab fooled the principal after failing to fool border security.

Wonder why she's so keen to help Satania slip into heaven...
Mar 14, 2017 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
Quick rundown of every household:

Tenma household: Haniel so cute

Kurumizawa household: The parents are more delusional than their daughter lmao.

Tsukinose household: Chappy x Vignette...

Genre: beastiality. Lel

Shiraha household: Not the maid we need, but the one we deserved.

Gabriel Leading the People

Lambdaa- said:
Lovely to see their respective families.. Gab wins this week's mvp with those faces. XD

Gold. Hahahaha
Mar 14, 2017 3:48 AM
Jan 2015
Did the Principal remind anyone else of Colonel Sanders? or was it just me.
Mar 14, 2017 5:40 AM

Jun 2013
and of cource Satania's parents are weird like her
Mar 14, 2017 7:50 AM

May 2015
satania's parents
kurikintonMar 14, 2017 8:02 AM
Mar 14, 2017 12:52 PM

May 2014
This is really a fun episode showing everyone's family
Gab your imouto is so cute and it seems they are still in showa era
Rap's butler is pretty funny , hmmmm Im just wondering why does her butler doesnt have a halo

and now I know where Satania get those traits and it seem her younger brother is the only normal in the family and you have a cute familiar

Vigne's family is pretty normal except for her pet
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2017 5:51 PM

Dec 2014
Basically this week's story was a direct sequel of the last episode.

It was amazing! We got to know more about each girl's family.
Raphiel is rich (Her servant made me lol), Gab is the middle sister, Satania has a little brother and Vigne's parents seem to be pretty nice.
Too bad Gab's older sister and Tapris didn't show up.
A second season focusing a little more on these characters would be great.

So Satania is still trying to infiltrate the heaven. Let's see what is going to happen :P
BlancchetMar 14, 2017 5:57 PM
Mar 14, 2017 6:42 PM

Jan 2017
One of the best episodes by far, I laughed so hard, the best part in my opinion was the scene of Satania's family, I hope his brother appear more often, is hilarious how apathetic that boy are!
Mar 15, 2017 4:46 AM

Sep 2013
This ep was a riot. The families and upbringing surroundings honestly reflected in each chara's personality. But I wanted to see the funny face made by Raphi that lol'ed Gab.

The last segment proved heaven is a snoozefest without our beloved Devils. Long Live Satanica and Vignette!!!
Mar 15, 2017 8:19 AM
May 2012
best gab episode yet !!! she elaborated about all of her accomplishments in the MMO game and got her strippends increased !!!

gab's little sister is way too cute, im curious to see how they plan on sneaking satania into heaven
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2017

181 by falcon_d »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2017

102 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 9, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2017

141 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 9, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2017

99 by Pat_DR »»
Jan 26, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Gabriel DropOut Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2017

160 by WELLERM »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.