Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 27, 2017 6:41 AM

Sep 2013
Just saw it today at the cinema. It was so good! Maybe the best thing next to SAO's first arc. The animation is godly and the fights were great!

I love the last boss fight, where they went back to their SAO original form. And when Asuna used the 11 combo skill she got from Zekken, my heart clenched a bit :')

Everything about it is great! 11/10 would certainly watch again when the BD comes.
Feb 27, 2017 8:19 AM

Oct 2012
-Stray said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Unexepectedly good, with awesome animations and fight choreography...
everyone of their friends in ALO, Sugu and Klein attacks, switch to Sinon and some players in GGO, switch Riz/ Silica and Egil attacking switch to Asuna straight up combo via using 11-hit Original Sword Skill "Mother's Rosario" with pink aura bursting and Yuuki in the BG (this was fcking hype when it happened, and the animation.... sweet baby Jesus), switch and lastly Kirito using "Starburst Stream" (if you all thought this move looked good before, this movie turned it up a notch, Kirito was a fcking beast going from top to bottom combo) btw they were fighting the final boss of Aincrad, the lvl 100 boss.

Hidden rank 1 was Yuna.
Kirito didnt like AR that much since his body isnt fit enough to move the way he wants to, but later he gets the gits of it because Asuna got her memories of SAO stolen, hence he was jumping ranks via killing boss after boss, dude even got pissed when someone bumped into him while he was fighting.
Random character: Why are you pissed? its just a game right...
Kirito:Staring intensifies*
Everyone in the movie house: Oh, it aint no game anymore.

Story is Yuna was one of the players of SAO that died, her father pushed AR and by stealing memories of SAO players of their time in the game he can revive her via some weird technology method that I didnt bother to remember haha.
Eiji wasnt a good player as well, back in his SAO days he was with the knights guild with Asuna, but he was a coward and couldnt even fight because of the fear of dying and basically he just sucks, Eiji and Yuna then meets since Yuna enjoys singing for people, its her dream to sing and a lot of people hearing it, after the plan fails and she sings her last song to the people and vanishes, flashbacks were shown that she was singing while Kirito and the gang were there listening to her back in SAO (Point is they heard her sing before in SAO)

Last part was Kirito and Asuna gazing at the moon and then kissing, since basically they promised they'd gaze into it when they get out of SAO back in the days, and Kirito then promises to properly introduce himself to Asuna's mom (they were kinda having a small drama about this since Kirito was such a pussy and lacked the confidence to talk to her mom)

Anyways the whole fight with the final boss was freaking hype, with Asuna doubling the hype and Kirito tripling it.

I give it an 8/10.
Good songs by Yuna
Animation was top notch (as expected of a movie budget anime)
Fight Choreography was good, they made the skills look better and was very fast paced!
okish drama, not too much and not lacking, just right.

Budget?

i dont think it was a budget
Feb 28, 2017 7:29 AM
Nov 2016
i never watch every Sword Art Online Series before,, and i wanna jump into the Ordinal Scale, is it worth for me? thanks anyway, sorry for my bad eng. :).
Mar 1, 2017 8:26 AM

Mar 2015
Alright, here I go.

Although, the animations, the fight scenes and music were really nice and some concepts and plot devices are interesting.
But, I was kinda bored almost half the time.
The stakes and tensions aren't that intense or don't make much sense.
It kinda suffers the same issue in SAO s2.

The most frustrating part is if they tweaked a few things, I'd would enjoy it a lot more.

The last boss battle is the best part to me, because I know it's gonna end soon.
Just kidding ;b I like all the big references back to the series, I'm satisfied in some degree.

Mar 1, 2017 8:27 AM

Mar 2015
seyfertathena said:
i never watch every Sword Art Online Series before,, and i wanna jump into the Ordinal Scale, is it worth for me? thanks anyway, sorry for my bad eng. :).

You should at least watch season 1.

Mar 2, 2017 1:23 AM
Jan 2015
I didn't watch SAO , I only watch this movie because I accompany my little sister
but I think this movie is very good
Mar 2, 2017 1:54 AM

Feb 2010
Went to the US premier just a couple hours ago. The movie's directors, artists, etc were guests and did a Q&A. The movie is okay, not bad nor good, just meh. The reasoning behind why some things are done the way they are is funny. They wanted more Asuna screen time so they sacrificed Suguha and sent her off to bootcamp, lmao. The antagonist was just there cause they needed someone to rival Kirito and wanted him to look handsome. They mentioned they draw no inspiration from Pokemon Go for the AR concept or Macross for Yuuna's design in what seems to be said in a joking manner. One of the artists said they put great details in designing the outfits straight down to the pantsu that we don't get to see. That ending where they practically put as many throwbacks from both anime season to fight the final boss was pretty cool. It was quite funny how Kirito just destroyed all the remaining monsters with a single swim caused a laughter in the crowds, which the guests thought was odd cause they didn't intended it to be funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2017 9:14 AM
Nov 2016
GuidedCursor said:
seyfertathena said:

frankykun13 said:
I didn't watch SAO , I only watch this movie because I accompany my little sister

lmao i just afraid if i jumped in to Ordinal Scale i'm not understand about the SAO's story.. but thanks
Mar 3, 2017 1:34 AM
Jan 2015
seyfertathena said:
GuidedCursor said:

frankykun13 said:

lmao i just afraid if i jumped in to Ordinal Scale i'm not understand about the SAO's story.. but thanks

actually I'm just reply the thread without seeing your question xD
your question coincide with my previous answer to this thread
well , I think you should at least watch the season 1 because there will be probably some spoiler about season 1 if you hadn't watched it .
Mar 5, 2017 7:01 AM

Oct 2015
7/10, the 1 vs 1 fight could had been better ;O
Mar 5, 2017 7:22 AM

Jul 2008
The movie was good even though the storyline has some issue. My friends were constantly talking and asking questions very loudly in the cinema which dampened my experience but overall still a good movie.
Mar 5, 2017 7:32 AM

Aug 2015
I went to an advanced screening for my country and one of the cosplaying "ambassadors" who was there said to everyone: "It's made for the fans." After seeing the film I must truly agree with her, if you loved the series you will love the movie. I however fell outside that but I got exactly what I expected out of the movie so I guess I can't be unhappy about that.

I was amused that they threw some "pre-cursor Accel World" references in there with the AR tech (which will later develop into the Neuro Linker) and I have a sneaking suspicion that Eiji was using a prototype of the illegal brain implant chip. The action scenes, animation and sound were satisfactory in my opinion (no worse or less than the series). There was a fair amount of (non-ecchi) fan service which will keep the biggest of fanboys (and girls) brimming with joy when they see it.

Getting into the negatives, I'd love to know why Reki Kawahara loves to make terrible villains. Recapping on his past villains he had the creator of SAO, Akihiko Kayaba, basically forget why he decided to hold 10,000 people hostage in a game world. Nobuyuki Sugou and Shouichi Shinkawa who were blatant creeps who just wanted to get into the pants of the heroine. Now in the movie we're introduced to villains who made a screw up relating to SAO which resulted in the death of a young girl. Now for this to escalate to the point where they're trying to "fix" their mistakes at the expense of everyone else? It's not only over done plot but just a poor excuse for a villain's motivation.

Moving away from the villains, it was very hard to feel attached to the characters for the majority of the show; I couldn't even care less that Eiji was using "hacks" to beat the crap out of the front liners from SAO. There were some cute moments with Kazuto and Asuna but I wasn't exactly over the moon over the ring scene, which you could assume to be a proposal however.

As far as the movie goes, its quality is about the same as the series, so to those who loved the series you will have a great time watching the movie.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Mar 9, 2017 3:36 AM

Mar 2012
Geez, how long as it been since the popular opinion on anything SAO could be described as 'generally positive'?

Anyway, I'm going with a friend (Who'll be cosplaying as Yuuna) on Sunday. Pretty excited to be honest.
Mar 9, 2017 7:48 PM
Feb 2017
Just got back from a very packed and very excited theater. The crowd was awesome.

As much as I love the series, I'm fully aware of its flaws. So a 2 hour condensed version really could have gone either way.

But in the end, I was honestly surprised at how good it was. Very well constructed, beautifully animated, funny when it needed to be, romantic at times, action spaced out nicely, and some touching moments cap off a wonderful theater experience. They made the right decision in really focusing the story on the relationship between Kirito and Asuna, and the main story was engaging. There were faults, to be sure, but overall a very good movie, and the audience was really into it.

If you like SAO, it's pretty much the perfect representation of everything you love, and the ending acted as a summation of the show with everyone involved. There might have even been a kitchen sink thrown in for good measure!
nightscape94Mar 9, 2017 7:51 PM
Mar 9, 2017 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
The antagonist could not try his shit in America without a gun being pulled on him.

I won't spoil I guess...the movie was great 8/10
Mar 9, 2017 8:06 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
just saw this in theatres today, awe man, i forgot how much i love SAO lol

glad ALL the girls got their screen time, and Kirito went extra hard lol

theatre was fucking PACKED

and FINALLY s3 announced
Mar 9, 2017 8:41 PM

Sep 2014
How bout that after credit scene? Our theater freaked out.

So S3 confirmed or another movie? Also, at the end, who's the kid in the chair?
Mar 9, 2017 8:54 PM

Dec 2013
coming from the perspective of a LN reader, I am very happy with Ordinal scale, as non-canon as it might be.

They made so many epic references, kept the action good and delivered on the plot for the most part.

That floor 100 boss battle though, mix of wtf/epic/hell yeah all in one.

Asuna using Mother's Rosario in that moment was honestly to me a highlight of the movie.

It just irks me that
(Progressive spolierish)

That after credit's scene... made me jump when they mentioned Rath, and a select few others as well, it was nice shout-out to the book readers as well.
Mar 9, 2017 9:18 PM
Mar 2017
Just got back from watching the movie and it was so great! I expected it to be everything it was. 10/10 for me!!
Mar 9, 2017 9:22 PM
Oct 2007
It was ok. The game industry in the SAO universe shouldn't be trusted with any kind of augmented anything game. They try to kill you with VR, then try to do it again with AR. You would think the Japanese goverment would take things a little seriously after the SAO and Death Gun incidents. Huh, several players go assaulted by some Agma player. Oh, it's ok, it is just a game. Hey, where did they get all these SAO game assets? Probably not important, its not like they could be using SAO game code, like there is no connection between anybody creating the two games.
Mar 9, 2017 9:55 PM

Oct 2008
Mar 9, 2017 10:01 PM
Jan 2014
SAO haters will hate the movie. Fans will love it.

I personally enjoyed it. The action sequences were absolutely stunning.
"I am told that some part of of every dream must be heard but I've lost sight of the truth in those words."
Mar 9, 2017 10:04 PM

Mar 2016
yep season 3 is coming. i think it ll be better than this movie. i enjoyed it overall, it had great animations and in my opinion very funny moments. Amazing fighting scenes. regardless of how much i like sao i dont think its anywhere near 10/10. but it was a good movie. i m glad i made the trip to watch it in the theathers
Mar 9, 2017 10:39 PM

Jan 2016
Enjoyable movie overall, but honestly a lot of plot holes and some things that bothered me. Animation and OST was on point as well as the fighting scenes. But really, the plot holes made me reconsider the overall experience.
Mar 9, 2017 10:43 PM

Jun 2011
I'm so happy I was able to get tickets for this movie, it was amazing and so worth the watch! Absolutely loved it, the final battle was hands down BEST BATTLE of the entire series!

Also, was anyone's theaters sold out on the movie? My theater sold out pretty fast, my friend who hadn't ordered a ticket online had to leave early since the tickets were sold out when she got there!
Mar 9, 2017 10:57 PM

May 2013
Not much of a SAO fan, I always find it as an average show, but the movie was quite enjoyable, me personally I believed that it was better then season I and II. I just felt that the show could had gone more in death into the "bad guy" characters like Eiji could had been a harder obstacle for Kirito to overcome. I just can't really stand the fact that Kirito overcomes obstacles quite easy xD. The fight at the end was worth it $16. haha.

After credits of the show shows possible season III, the next arc is quite long so it's possible its gonna be another season instead of a movie

"SAO will return"

The "Theme Song" is the ending song :/, quite sad that the theme song is played one time only.
Mar 9, 2017 11:15 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Just watched the movie. It was okay as expected. Nothing too special. There were some cringey moment and some very funny moments (perhaps unintentionally like the explanation of the Ordinal Scale). Unfortunately since I have read volume 15-17 in the past few days, this movie just felt too bland compared to what is to come in the novels.

The main problem with Reki's writing in all the arcs so far (including the Alicialization arc) is the boring and cliched antagonist. The strongest point of his writing are the settings and concepts being used.

The main thing that got me excited is the post-credits teaser about the next arc.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 9, 2017 11:24 PM

Nov 2009
starting was boring as i fell asleep but the fight was intense!! and i can roughly guess the next series they are showing XD
Mar 9, 2017 11:44 PM
Aug 2014
An enjoyable watch. I came for game concepts as well as an OP character and that's what I got. Nice Alicization arc hint at the end.
Mar 10, 2017 12:02 AM

Sep 2014
Enjoyed the watch. Although the gang of girls still felt too much and Kirito still went OP too fast in the end overall still great. Art and music were godly...
Mar 10, 2017 12:19 AM

Jun 2013
I honestly went in with the mindset of the movie being like the second half of the first season.

I gotta say I was impressed on how well the movie was made. The slice of life was fun, the harem isn't as annoying as before, and they actually kissed Orleans.

Also
Noone is really talking about the ring, even though I don't really understand what it's for
Mar 10, 2017 1:46 AM

Oct 2008
jlvyn14 said:
I honestly went in with the mindset of the movie being like the second half of the first season.

I gotta say I was impressed on how well the movie was made. The slice of life was fun, the harem isn't as annoying as before, and they actually kissed Orleans.

Also
Noone is really talking about the ring, even though I don't really understand what it's for

Rings are usually associated with marriage.
Mar 10, 2017 2:20 AM

Jul 2012
That was fantastic. I remember back when the first season was airing how much I loved it, then later on at some points I liked it less than then. I still liiked it a lot but it just wasn't as much. I think the reason for that is the biggest reason I like SAO is Asuna. That's why I loved the first part of SAO so much and liked some of the other parts after that less because it switched the focus a lot. This movie though showed Asuna a lot so I really loved it.

It's hard to pick my favorite part but probably the part in Asuna's room or the meteor shower.

I really missed SAO and this movie was absolutely amazing. I feel like for a long time after the first part of the first season of SAO it kinda went in a direction that wasn't as good but this is almost exactly what I always wanted more of in this series, a true 10/10.
therandomestguyMar 10, 2017 3:18 AM
Mar 10, 2017 2:45 AM

Jul 2012
-Stray said:
Story is Yuna was one of the players of SAO that died, her father pushed AR and by stealing memories of SAO players of their time in the game he can revive her via some weird technology method that I didnt bother to remember haha.

He got people to fight monsters from SAO to remember their time in SAO while wearing the Augma so that it could pinpoint their SAO memories within the brain so that it could scan those memories, then use the memories they had of his daughter to get a lot of data about her, then he wanted to use Deep Learning to generate an AI version of his daughter.
Mar 10, 2017 4:02 AM
Dec 2016
This movie is Fantastic.
Story And All of this movie is fantastic!

I give it an 8/10.
Good songs by Yuna

And easteregg to Like Wagnaria restaurant LOL

overall

Artwork - 8/10
Story - 9/10
Plot - 8/10
Fighting animation - 10/10
Mar 10, 2017 7:05 AM

Dec 2013
Drove an hour to a theatre that was the only one available showing the movie, it was definitely worth it. Aside from plotholes, the movie was enjoyable especially with the music and animation. Excited for Alicization.

Forgot my score XD. 8/10
iPinoyMar 11, 2017 9:16 AM
mods are cucks
Mar 10, 2017 8:31 AM

Nov 2008
Beautiful movie. 10/10. BLURAY WHEN? Though, I'd rather rewatch it with another cheering audience again....theater was PACKED. XD

Mar 10, 2017 10:48 AM

Aug 2008
I fuckin love Asuna even more now after this movie. She's more than perfect.

And the audience at my showing was so cringey and obnoxious. Laughing at every thing and select few people making random remarks throughout the movie...fuckin wack ass anime fans. It's like whenever an anime movie is shown, all theater etiquette is thrown out the window.
Mar 10, 2017 11:44 AM

Mar 2013
Am I the only one who didn't go to a packed theater? xD Show some more love Chicago. xD

But seriously. That movie was freaking awesome! I absolutely loved it! 10/10 For me. Art and Animation was amazing too.

People were laughing when Kirito landed on Asuna's boobs when they were in her room. I don't get it. It was supposed to be an emotional scene. Not funny. Like Yui coming out from Leafa's boobs. Now that was funny. xD And people were cheering when Asuna used Mother's Rosario. I was tearing up. xD
Mar 10, 2017 12:07 PM

Aug 2008
Chobitslover98 said:
Am I the only one who didn't go to a packed theater? xD Show some more love Chicago. xD

But seriously. That movie was freaking awesome! I absolutely loved it! 10/10 For me. Art and Animation was amazing too.

People were laughing when Kirito landed on Asuna's boobs when they were in her room. I don't get it. It was supposed to be an emotional scene. Not funny. Like Yui coming out from Leafa's boobs. Now that was funny. xD And people were cheering when Asuna used Mother's Rosario. I was tearing up. xD
I wanted to kill myself when the people in my theater starting laughing that the Kirito and Asuna scene. They totally ruined that intimate moment for me.
Mar 10, 2017 12:15 PM

Mar 2013
destructo22 said:
I wanted to kill myself when the people in my theater starting laughing that the Kirito and Asuna scene. They totally ruined that intimate moment for me.

Yeah. My 10 year niece who was there, was going "Of all the places to land, he lands on her boobs. Really?". Like in a joking manner. I can get her, but everyone else? I can't. She has an excuse. xD (I went with my mom and niece.) (My mom because she is my ride, and my niece because she loves Anime and wanted to try it out.)
Mar 10, 2017 12:22 PM

Aug 2008
Chobitslover98 said:
destructo22 said:

Yeah. My 10 year niece who was there, was going "Of all the places to land, he lands on her boobs. Really?". Like in a joking manner. I can get her, but everyone else? I can't. She has an excuse. xD (I went with my mom and niece.) (My mom because she is my ride, and my niece because she loves Anime and wanted to try it out.)
I bet your niece freakin loved the movie experience. What about your mom?
Mar 10, 2017 12:27 PM

Mar 2013
destructo22 said:
Chobitslover98 said:

She did. xD But she kinda started napping a bit because it was a late showing and she had school today. But she did like it. I filled her in on some things she might been confused about. As for my mom? She doesn't really care for Anime. She said she liked everything besides "the whole sci-fi thing". Which is good I guess coming from her. She didn't get people laughing at that scene either. xD
Mar 10, 2017 12:28 PM

Jul 2014
Chobitslover98 said:
destructo22 said:

Must have been hella awkward knowing your mom was also there eh? at least your niece was sort of chill with it since she was able to make a joke like that.
therandomestguy said:
-Stray said:

He got people to fight monsters from SAO to remember their time in SAO while wearing the Augma so that it could pinpoint their SAO memories within the brain so that it could scan those memories, then use the memories they had of his daughter to get a lot of data about her, then he wanted to use Deep Learning to generate an AI version of his daughter.

I see, thanks mate, I thought there was some dragon ball wish shiz to revive her.
Mar 10, 2017 12:36 PM

Mar 2013
-Stray said:

Must have been hella awkward knowing your mom was also there eh? at least your niece was sort of chill with it since she was able to make a joke like that.

My mom was actually chill about it. She knew it was an emotional scene. I think she made a "Really?" comment about Yui coming out of Leafa's boobs though. xD And my niece is super chill. She loves horror actually. I made a MAL for her, so I could keep track of the shows she watched. (She doesn't actually use it.) Here: https://myanimelist.net/profile/The5MetalMario (I actually just remembered to update her profile.)
Mar 10, 2017 12:38 PM

Aug 2008
Chobitslover98 said:
destructo22 said:

She did. xD But she kinda started napping a bit because it was a late showing and she had school today. But she did like it. I filled her in on some things she might been confused about. As for my mom? She doesn't really care for Anime. She said she liked everything besides "the whole sci-fi thing". Which is good I guess coming from her. She didn't get people laughing at that scene either. xD
Hearing the audio of the movie get elevated from movie surround sound was fantastic. You could feel the hits.

And I guess it this doesn't sound too bad compared to my dad tagging along for Madoka Magica Rebellion. wew
Mar 10, 2017 12:41 PM

Mar 2013
destructo22 said:
Chobitslover98 said:

Hearing the audio of the movie get elevated from movie surround sound was fantastic. You could feel the hits.

And I guess it this doesn't sound too bad compared to my dad tagging along for Madoka Magica Rebellion. wew

The movie was so loud. xD But yeah. I get what you mean. :3 And what happened there? xD
Mar 10, 2017 12:54 PM

Jul 2014
destructo22 said:
Chobitslover98 said:

Why in the world would you let your dad tag along and watch that movie with you? haha

Chobitslover98 said:
-Stray said:

My mom was actually chill about it. She knew it was an emotional scene. I think she made a "Really?" comment about Yui coming out of Leafa's boobs though. xD And my niece is super chill. She loves horror actually. I made a MAL for her, so I could keep track of the shows she watched. (She doesn't actually use it.) Here: https://myanimelist.net/profile/The5MetalMario (I actually just remembered to update her profile.)

Yeah that was quite funny, of all the places that Yui coulda pooped out from, it had to be from Leafa's cleavage. You and your niece must be really close for you to go to the effort of making her an account and updating it even, its awesome when someone related to you is also into the stuffs you're into. She's into horror eh? just a suggestion but have you watched Corpse Party? tho it may be a lil too much for your niece.
Mar 10, 2017 1:00 PM

Mar 2013
-Stray said:

Yeah that was quite funny, of all the places that Yui coulda pooped out from, it had to be from Leafa's cleavage. You and your niece must be really close for you to go to the effort of making her an account and updating it even, its awesome when someone related to you is also into the stuffs you're into. She's into horror eh? just a suggestion but have you watched Corpse Party? tho it may be a lil too much for your niece.

Yeah. xD And yeah we are. I'm the one who got her into Anime. And she prefers sub. I'm so proud. xD

And have I watched Corpse Party. Have I watched it. Seiko x Naomi is my OTP, I own the 3DS game, and Blood Drive for the Vita. xD It's my favorite horror series. :3

And it might be a little too much for her? Check her MAL profile which I linked. I asked for her opinions on her favorite Anime. So I might handle the profile, but she tells me what to put. xD
Mar 10, 2017 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
manaphy022 said:
Does Asuna have badass moments/fights in this movie? Is she fighter like Kirito or damsel in distress?
She's more of a lead than Kirito in this movie. The only thing Kirito has is the final boss battle, and stealing the last attack bonus. The entire cast from ALO, GGO, and SAO is in the final boss battle and it's EPIC.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» feel sorry for yuna

Nagiue - Dec 24, 2023

6 by ItzElite »»
Dec 24, 2023 3:01 PM

» plot hole

MCA5EY - Sep 21, 2018

10 by satyamkumar4005 »»
Jul 30, 2023 9:40 AM

» Why R+ - Mild Nudity?

winfoharso - Mar 4, 2020

19 by Kirito_online »»
Aug 10, 2022 5:06 AM

» Somebody should fix the Source from Light novel to Original

KiraShitpostKage - Jul 20, 2020

1 by Nurguburu »»
Dec 4, 2020 11:51 AM

» About reviving yuuna

Kamikoto_kl - Feb 20, 2020

2 by EldritchNeko »»
Jul 19, 2020 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.