Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 23, 2017 4:18 AM
Jan 2016
Ok so having just watched episode 24 of season 2, they finished the battle where yuji had the midnight lost child stolen, then he got it back, battle ends and episode and season 2 is over. In this episode it is Dec. 24th and Yuji was suppose to pick between that idiot girl kazumi and shana. This of course was majorly interrupted by Yuji having the midnight lost child stolen from him... SO!!!! Why in the hell does season 3 episode 1 act like the battle never happened??? They still acknowledged the battle but for some reason they show shana and kazumi still waiting at the north and south ends of that area for yuji to pick one of them and shana even seeing yuji for a second... HOW???? That was all interrupted by Yuji having the MLC stolen... The episode even shows shana flying and picking up kazumi who is waiting at the other end for yuji... Once again, there was a huge fucking battle where yuji had his MLC was stolen. None of these scenes should even be in the series because they never fucking happened!!!! At first I thought maybe it was a parallel universe from some sort of rip in time or some BS but they still acknowledged the battle where the MLC was stolen, which made me even more confused. These two scenes greatly contradict one another.... Can someone please explain this to me? Is this just poor anime writing or is there a logical reasoning behind this??? Right now seems like poor anime writing and I am about ready to just drop the series right here and now.
yourmama78Feb 23, 2017 4:25 AM
Feb 24, 2017 12:48 PM

Oct 2013
all of this happens after the battle when he gets the Midnight Lost Child back so I'm not really understanding what you're complaining about
Feb 24, 2017 12:58 PM

Oct 2013
It's really not that hard. Shana and Kazumi waited for him a first time, but it was interrupted by Bal Masque. Then, after the battle ended and Yuuji got the MLC back, Shana and Kazumi went back to their positions to continue what they started, aka: having Yuuji pick one of them. It's just that the "picking between the 2" happened twice, once before the fight and once after the fight.
Feb 24, 2017 9:01 PM
Jan 2016
yep, so in other words.. bad writing LMAO! Thanks.
Feb 25, 2017 3:35 AM

Oct 2013
yourmama78 said:
yep, so in other words.. bad writing LMAO! Thanks.
I would like a reason as to why that is bad writing if you don't mind
Feb 25, 2017 5:38 AM
Jan 2016
HMMM lets see maybe because they just went through a pretty traumatizing battle whether you think so or not where the love of their lives was almost killed via having his treasure stolen. They were also pretty roughed up and had to be fatigued plus comrades of theirs were injured during the battle and they just dust themselves off.. and go back to what they were doing like nothing happened??? Oh... sure. Good writing LMAO!! The logical thing that would have happened would be them going home and getting some rest and reflecting on the shit that just happened that night.
But also to add to this they had to be worried about their other friends and they also had to clean up the mess that just occurred. Doing what they did in the show just makes the entire experience into a stupid game. OH WHO DO YOU LOVE.. WALK TO ONE OF US AND THAT WILL BE THE ONE YOU WANT OK YUJI! .. That would have been fine before the giant battle. but after the battle?? Come on give me a break.
Imagine if you in a similar situation as Yuji and while you went to the park to play some lovers game you were almost killed in the park. Would you just forget what happened instantly and redo your little lover game that is only being done in first place because your too much of a pussy to tell the one you actually love that you love them. OF COURSE NOT. You either A go home, or B man up in the aftermath of death and tell the person you love that you love them, not continue some stupid charade.
Feb 25, 2017 6:03 AM
Jan 2016
Gotta clear my mind from all the bad writing. Gonna go back and rewatch an anime worth watching... maybe Baccano? Yes, yes, Baccano will help wash the stink from my mind. Not to many anime out their that are actually well written but Baccano is surely one of the well written pieces, unlike Shakugan no Shana :)
Feb 25, 2017 7:56 AM

Oct 2013
yourmama78 said:
HMMM lets see maybe because they just went through a pretty traumatizing battle whether you think so or not where the love of their lives was almost killed via having his treasure stolen.
this has happened several times before so none of them are traumatised
I don't understand why you feel they should be heart broken when they won the battle just like they have many times before this.
yourmama78 said:
They were also pretty roughed up and had to be fatigued plus comrades of theirs were injured during the battle and they just dust themselves off.. and go back to what they were doing like nothing happened??? Oh... sure. Good writing LMAO!! The logical thing that would have happened would be them going home and getting some rest and reflecting on the shit that just happened that night.
you seem to have forgotten with the power to control existence a Flame Haze has incredibly good healing factor
you seem to be also ignoring the fact Yuji was reflecting on how the battle went as he was walking around town after he realised he loved Shana back
yourmama78 said:
they also had to clean up the mess that just occurred. Doing what they did in the show just makes the entire experience into a stupid game. OH WHO DO YOU LOVE.. WALK TO ONE OF US AND THAT WILL BE THE ONE YOU WANT OK YUJI! .. That would have been fine before the giant battle. but after the battle?? Come on give me a break.
Imagine if you in a similar situation as Yuji and while you went to the park to play some lovers game you were almost killed in the park. Would you just forget what happened instantly and redo your little lover game that is only being done in first place because your too much of a pussy to tell the one you actually love that you love them. OF COURSE NOT. You either A go home, or B man up in the aftermath of death and tell the person you love that you love them, not continue some stupid charade.
again Yuji is not playing some kind of charade
he is walking around town coming to terms on how the current status of the world is and how his life with Shana would be like
Im honestly starting to wonder if you even payed attention while watching the show
Feb 25, 2017 10:36 AM

Oct 2013
Pretty much what Deknijff said.
For 2 whole seasons, the characters have gone through many other battles as dangerous as that one. Considering that between the start of S1 and the end of S2, approximately half a year passed, they've clearly had the time to accomodate to the situation. Besides, Shana and the other Flame Hazes have been fighting Denizens for years, even centuries for some; there's no reason that fight would be more traumatizing than any other. Even Yuuji who isn't a Flame Haze has gone through a lot of shit, so there's no reason for him to be traumatized either.
GoldenPincersFeb 25, 2017 10:42 AM
Feb 25, 2017 11:43 AM
Jan 2016
I disagree lol. I understand that you both like this anime a lot but imo its an overly drawn out shit pile. The entire idea of walking to the one you love is childish in its essence. Another thing you have to consider is that Kazumi is a human and Shana has never loved someone before. This is all new to her as Yuji is her first true love(same goes for kazumi). So of course having him almost killed would be traumatizing lmao. I have no doubt that if this was a real universe in our world and she was put into that situation she would have broken down and just embraced Yuji and poured her heart by the end of it all.(but of course the writer didn't want that to happen as he thinks their love should be what ends the show and he doesn't want it to end yet LOL.. bad writing guys) NOT LADEDADADA back to the north after cleaning everything up weee into the late night and wait for HIM TO WALK TO HER ASS LOL! Honestly dudes uncover the veil from your eyes lol. How can y'all have this trash so high on your lists lol. Such simpletons you both are lol. But hey that's just my opinion after all :D Overall I rate this series a 6/10. The characters are what make this anime enjoyable it deserves a 10/10 in that regard but the overall story telling is generic and bland and deserves a 3//10.
Feb 25, 2017 12:09 PM

Oct 2013
yourmama78 said:
The entire idea of walking to the one you love is childish in its essence.
are you saying its weird for people in their early/middle teens to act slightly childish?
yourmama78 said:
Another thing you have to consider is that Kazumi is a human and Shana has never loved someone before. This is all new to her as Yuji is her first true love(same goes for kazumi). So of course having him almost killed would be traumatizing lmao.
are you forgetting he was captured at the end of season 1 and they didn't break down then either?
Why is it so important for them to break down now which would contradict their previous character development?
yourmama78 said:
I have no doubt that if this was a real universe in our world and she was put into that situation she would have broken down and just embraced Yuji and poured her heart by the end of it all.
are you forgetting Shana is very emotionally reserved and calm when she isn't annoyed?
Even when she was about to kill herself to use the Tenpa Jōsai she calmly told Yuji she loved him
yourmama78 said:
Honestly dudes uncover the veil from your eyes lol
my eyes are much more open to the light than yours honestly
Feb 25, 2017 12:50 PM
Jan 2016
Love blinds people, even with anime LOL. Have a good day man, enjoy your shit anime.
yourmama78Feb 25, 2017 12:53 PM
Feb 25, 2017 1:06 PM

Oct 2013
yourmama78 said:
Love blinds people, even with anime LOL. Have a good day man, enjoy your shit anime.

congrats man you finally ran out of bullshit to say for my final questions so I win
and thanks I will continue loving the series as I have been now for the last 4 years

and don't worry Ive saved everything in this thread so I won't be able to forget this moment for a while
Feb 25, 2017 1:14 PM
Jan 2016
LOL there is nothing left to say, I've already said it. The anime is a generic love triangle shit pile and goddamn, you must really have a sad life to want this forum post to be a moment in your life that you remember. I for one will be forgetting all about it in a few minutes from now. Over 1200 anime series completed, must be sad knowing how much of a loser you are LOL.
Feb 25, 2017 1:25 PM

Oct 2013
yourmama78 said:
goddamn, you must really have a sad life to want this forum post to be a moment in your life that you remember.
Nah I have a pretty nice life actually
yourmama78 said:
I for one will be forgetting all about it in a few minutes from now.
well if you have such bad memory I guess you weren't having a hard time understanding the series because you weren't paying attention as I assumed at first
you just can't remember the previous 5 minutes of the current scene you are watching
yourmama78 said:
Over 1200 anime series completed, must be sad knowing how much of a loser you are LOL.
so how many completed entries does it take to become a loser?
Feb 25, 2017 4:37 PM

Aug 2015
I find it very amusing that the OP has asked for help clarifying a segment in the series only to resort to ad hominem attacks against the people trying to help him.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Feb 26, 2017 9:11 AM
Jan 2010
yourmama78 said:
Ok so having just watched episode 24 of season 2, they finished the battle where yuji had the midnight lost child stolen, then he got it back, battle ends and episode and season 2 is over. In this episode it is Dec. 24th and Yuji was suppose to pick between that idiot girl kazumi and shana. This of course was majorly interrupted by Yuji having the midnight lost child stolen from him... SO!!!! Why in the hell does season 3 episode 1 act like the battle never happened??? They still acknowledged the battle but for some reason they show shana and kazumi still waiting at the north and south ends of that area for yuji to pick one of them and shana even seeing yuji for a second... HOW???? That was all interrupted by Yuji having the MLC stolen... The episode even shows shana flying and picking up kazumi who is waiting at the other end for yuji... Once again, there was a huge fucking battle where yuji had his MLC was stolen. None of these scenes should even be in the series because they never fucking happened!!!! At first I thought maybe it was a parallel universe from some sort of rip in time or some BS but they still acknowledged the battle where the MLC was stolen, which made me even more confused. These two scenes greatly contradict one another.... Can someone please explain this to me? Is this just poor anime writing or is there a logical reasoning behind this??? Right now seems like poor anime writing and I am about ready to just drop the series right here and now.

I'm 99% sure you just didn't watch S02E24 credits. After the battle, they got back to their positions (Shana and Kazumi), and Yuji was choosing his way. It ends with a smile on Shana's face so we assumed that Shana got choosed but in S0301, it was revealed that Yuji disappeared instead

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

184 by Jooshau »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.