Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Koi to Uso' Gets TV Anime for Summer 2017

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 19, 2017 10:01 AM

May 2015
I was planning on reading the manga so I’m not sure what to expect from this as now. It seems decent enough (or at least hope so).

I gotta say that Misaki and Lilina’s eyes are pretty frightening on that PV... those eyes will eat your soul if you stare at them long enough. I don't like them...

I found odd how they didn’t show the male MC in the PV... Instead, lets just have him as a voice-over... I mean, he is just the MC these 2 girls will love and fight over, so it’s no big deal. Yea, forget the forgettable.

I’m neutral about the director... I didn’t like how he handled Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo, but will see.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Feb 20, 2017 6:22 AM
Jan 2017
Japanese industry: "what should we animate next?" http://i.imgur.com/PwgnAAW.jpg
SapiaNt0mataFeb 20, 2017 7:06 AM
Feb 20, 2017 9:48 PM

Apr 2014
Produced by LIDENFILMS.

This is absolutely doomed.
Well I don't really care.
I'm not gonna watch this garbage anyway.
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 21, 2017 8:44 AM

Apr 2014
Looks lewd might watch.
Feb 21, 2017 4:12 PM

Mar 2015
tr1ckst3r said:
Looks lewd might watch.

it has few fanservice TBH...

SapiaNt0mata said:
Japanese industry: "what should we animate next?" http://i.imgur.com/PwgnAAW.jpg

all of them already popular without anime... there is no reason to animate them to begin with...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 22, 2017 1:33 AM

Jul 2014
The manga is meh but ill watch this anime if the op is nice
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Feb 22, 2017 3:27 PM
Jan 2017
all of them already popular without anime... there is no reason to animate them to begin with...[/quote]

Terra Formars was 10th in top selling manga without anime even being released. that's very popular, and yet it got anime adaptation
Feb 22, 2017 4:20 PM

Mar 2015
SapiaNt0mata said:
Kuma said:
all of them already popular without anime... there is no reason to animate them to begin with...

Terra Formars was 10th in top selling manga without anime even being released. that's very popular, and yet it got anime adaptation

terra formars before anime was 70K per volume IIRC... it's after anime it become hit...

anime adaptation is hit or miss... if they don't see high possibility to become succesful or high TV ratings, especially for high costing action packed series like this, it's too risky... and industries will automaticaly avoid something like that, but still, there is always exception to the rule...
KumaFeb 22, 2017 4:23 PM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 25, 2017 7:33 AM

Apr 2011
This type of stuff, I'd rather have them showing how they got to this point. I mean, surely people would protest lying and love (of all fucking things) being illegalised. I'd much rather have that than a forbidden love story.
Mar 4, 2017 1:09 AM

Oct 2012
I'm skeptical whether do they have enough content for the anime or not. 22 chapters so far....... doesn't sound like a good piece of news.

At least one thing I can be assured of: It won't be rushed since there isn't even enough content to begin with.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Apr 23, 2017 5:48 AM

Sep 2016
I remember trying to read the manga and it's absolutely garbage, don't even try.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 14, 2017 10:47 AM

Feb 2016
PV 2:

Will approach with caution
Because we're stupid that we love to have fun
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

96 by rikazkhan »»
29 minutes ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

21 by VanishingKira »»
12 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Apr 22, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 22, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.