Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 19, 2017 12:00 PM

Jun 2008
Once again nothing happens...

They have an interesting set up, introduce some new characters...but it just feels like it went absolutely nowhere.

This is my main problem with this anime.

It's got some nice moments, likable characters...but nothing happens.

C'mon! Do something!
Feb 19, 2017 1:06 PM

Jun 2014
The weakest episode yet, but still not bad.

But where was it all going?

I felt like I was hit with a cliffhanger... without a cliff hanger...
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 19, 2017 1:39 PM

Jun 2013
that NGE reference!!
Feb 19, 2017 1:44 PM

Jun 2013
Yet another great episode of Demi Chan!
Feb 19, 2017 2:44 PM

Aug 2013
I recognised Subaru's voice actor from Re-Zero instantly lol.
Feb 19, 2017 10:53 PM

Sep 2013
Not the best of episodes but I didn't care for Kurt or this part of the manga to begin with.
Feb 20, 2017 5:35 AM

Nov 2009
L-Ryoshi said:
Wonder how many people caught the Kurtz being an EVA-01 reference, lol.

I had to rewind anime and look at that picture to realize it was one.

BryanLoeher said:
I want to know more about the blode boy though, he was unnafected by succubus... I wonder how or why. Maybe he's a demi, too? Like an Incubbus... Dunno.

Or a girl. Or a robot. Or he doesn't have a sense of smell. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him/her.
Feb 20, 2017 5:55 AM

Feb 2014
This episode is pretty boring, though I admit it may be necessary to develop succubus' background, it seems like a waste of episode considering the series consists of only 12 eps (and Kurtz intro is half-hearted, we kept being hinted that his work involved demis but why can't we have a decent explanation?).

Usually we would see a beach episode by this point. Oh well at least we'll see demi-chans airing back next episode (hopefully)
ProtozFeb 21, 2017 9:46 AM
Feb 20, 2017 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
Kurtz is probably an Incubbus. That fudanshi face doesn't fool me.

Well, I can't say I like this episode that much. It has lots of things that bothers me.
Ugaki is a jerk. I hate this shit of "oh you should get married because I'm worried about you" no, you're not, idiot. Take care of your own damn life, leave the girls alone, jeez. That scene where he talks about crimes by sucubbus, I noticed a social critiscism and I really hope I'm right about this. Implying sucubbus may be bad and are being molested on purpose makes me think about a serious matter especially in my country: blaming the victim of molesting saying she's the one who's asking for it. Many people here blame woman for rape because of their short clothing. Man, it doesn't matter if you're a sucubbus or your clothes are short, nobody ask for rape and molestation.
And I really was expecting more from Takahashi on this matter. He almost didn't say a thing in defense of the sucubbi. I thought he was going to ask why would they assume they were asking to be molested, if they had some evidence, but it didn't happen. What a shame.
Anyway, this episode got empty even about the new characters. It didn't say much about the demis and about them either. I'm hoping next one will be better.

And, THANKS HEAVENS for no beach episode. It's very unlikely this anime will end without a pool or beach episode, but so far I'm happy we didn't got one. Beach episodes are incredibly boring and it actually kind of hurts me. It makes me want to skip them but I never do...
Feb 20, 2017 2:33 PM

Jan 2016
insultingly bad episode, this show keeps getting worse and worse - not even caring anymore
Feb 20, 2017 11:06 PM
May 2015
why do i feel like there's something more between ugaki and satou? she blushes when she gave the slippers to ugaki. <.<
Feb 21, 2017 2:52 AM

Dec 2009
Sakie's (Satou-sensei) freak out was absolutely beautiful =‿=
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 21, 2017 6:47 AM

Aug 2014
I expected more interaction between Satou and Takahashi-sensei in this ep, but how much do we got? Disappointed.
Just explain what the heck is up with that Kurtz kid already! Not that I should care, but still.

I enjoyed the 1st ep so much, but lately Demi-chan have become more boring and boring after each ep. What happened?
....Or maybe just me?
Feb 21, 2017 9:42 AM
Nov 2016
This episode was kinda cute.... I mean when Sakie sensei was trying to figure out her own feelings.....

All in all, a well made episode
Feb 22, 2017 9:32 AM

Jun 2015
"Why don't you stop pretending to be a teacher and be a housewife instead like you're supposed to?"
What a dick, I hope we won't see him again any time soon.
Feb 23, 2017 10:51 AM

Mar 2013
Pretty fun episode. The interaction b/w Kurtz and others was hilarious. Th-That's right! XD

And it's fun to see Yuki with different expressions lol
FinalFlash18Feb 23, 2017 10:57 AM
Feb 23, 2017 8:22 PM

Oct 2015
Another great episode. Even though it felt a little like filler it was still nice, and I didn't find it boring at all.
Feb 25, 2017 3:16 AM

Jul 2009
I hope we see more of Kurtz in the future!
Feb 25, 2017 5:41 AM

May 2010
Kay_Lite said:
I expected more interaction between Satou and Takahashi-sensei in this ep, but how much do we got? Disappointed.
Just explain what the heck is up with that Kurtz kid already! Not that I should care, but still.

I enjoyed the 1st ep so much, but lately Demi-chan have become more boring and boring after each ep. What happened?
....Or maybe just me?

Nope, you're definitely not the only one. I found this episode very uncomfortable to watch. The two characters they introduced were really weird, didn't like them at all. The animation also seems to be getting worse, which is a shame.

I loved this show up until episode 5, had huge potential to end up with my all time favorites. But after the 6th episode this has been heading towards a very weird direction, and I don't really like it anymore. This episode was definitely the worst one so far.
Feb 25, 2017 7:01 AM

Nov 2011
The thing that intrigued me off, you figure out who is really Kurtz, and what are its aims, since it aimed to Machi. Pleasant narration despite being more serious than usual the atmosphere that is breathed the episode durations. Fortunately, every now and then we saw Hikari, his presence, always brings joy and fun. Funny speech between Sakie and Ugaki.
Feb 25, 2017 6:05 PM

Jul 2009
Hmm, didn't really like this episode as much. The new characters felt kind of forced in, and I was really hoping we'd see more of Satou's past meeting Ugaki :( Seeing her kind of break down was pretty funny though and it was kinda nice to see her really thinking about Takahashi :P I guess being a police having to deal with Demis must be pretty rough especially with a succubus' power. Kurtz didn't really interest me that much, my guess is that he's actually a girl and so he was able to resist Satou's touch :P Oh well, hope next episode is better!
Feb 26, 2017 12:05 PM

May 2010
Succubus x Takahashi best couple

Kurutsu is pretty funny, about time we had an entertaining bishounen and not a possible shota boifurendo of the MC... except that he's probably a girl. Sakie's hand-contact had no effect on him and they did mention that her aphrodisiac works on all men.

Eh why does this episode have average ratings? it was as good as any other so far
Feb 26, 2017 4:37 PM

Oct 2008
A Satou Sakie centered episode is such a pleasure!
I just noticed Satake is also voiced by Subaru VA!
5/5.

Feb 27, 2017 9:10 AM

Mar 2009
Didn't like this episode that much either. Something felt off about it. Detective guy was cool, at least.
Mar 28, 2017 5:44 AM

Jan 2013
Whoahoho said:
Man, Hikari is so annoying that I waan do what Sanzo (of Saiyuki) does to Goku when he's pissed.

I like your Saiyuuki reference haha. ^^ Yep Hikari is annoying but not that much shh.

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Mar 28, 2017 5:47 AM

Jan 2013
Oh man Yuki used to me my favourite character but Kurtz-kun is soooo likeable damn. ;; Is it just me or he looks a little but like Yuri Plisetsky?

Mar 28, 2017 5:49 AM

Jan 2013

Just like at this cinnamon roll. He's so cute. ;;

Apr 1, 2017 1:22 PM

May 2012
Another great and fun episode, let's see what's next.
Apr 12, 2017 5:30 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm... So what was the deal with Kurtz... is he incubus, by any chance?
And what about the bear? Let's hope those things get resolved later.

And ofc, Sakki was cute as always <3
Apr 18, 2017 9:16 AM

Apr 2015
Female sensei got all excited when she knew that Male sensei was indeed aroused by that ero effect XD
May 16, 2017 6:41 AM

Mar 2015
Any bits with Sakie in are great bits
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 2, 2017 12:42 PM

Sep 2014
So we got two new characters in this episode.
Ugaki is a lot like Takahashi. I thought Hikari's description was about Takahashi at first. lol
Kurtz looks a bit odd and lies horribly. xD He's immune to Satou-sensei's powers and looks and sounds so girly... maybe he's a reverse trap, a demi of some sorts or both? I think we should keep an eye on Kurtz and see what happens next.
Looks like Satake is the typical hormone-driven high school boy, but at least he's honest about it, which is great. xD
Ugaki's reference to Evangelion when he was talking about Kurtz was funny. Dat Gendo pose. I wonder what backstory does he share with Satou-sensei. I want details!
Hikari's last scene was cute and funny, as always. She doesn't like the smell of tobacco. (I don't know a single non smoker who likes it. :P)
Jul 29, 2017 3:35 AM

Aug 2013
Worst episode yet, but still a good one. Satou was very cute and vampire-chan is awesome as usual
Check out my epic? youtube channel yo!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtS2LcQwcqpHyQGXekGDGVA
Sep 3, 2017 4:06 PM

Feb 2013
Not a lot of fun in this episode, at least they aren't in trouble or something.
They go around talking with all the succubus to see if they are bad or not, that's a bit too much.
Nov 28, 2017 12:36 AM

Sep 2012
Aleatrix said:
why do i feel like there's something more between ugaki and satou? she blushes when she gave the slippers to ugaki. <.<

like Father & daughter if there would be more she wouldn't be in to the sensei + she would't tell him that she likes some1
Dec 7, 2017 12:12 PM

Apr 2013
Did I miss something or was it never explained why Kurtz (which should probably translate to the German name "Kurt") was immune to the aphrodisiac? I assumed he is an incubi, but it wasn't mentioned somehow.
May 1, 2018 8:44 PM

Jan 2018

Mini fanservice. Not that I'm complaining.

Oct 19, 2018 6:06 AM
May 2017
ButadonMeitantei said:
Kazuma was reincarnated this episode!

as who? Satake seems more like Subaru than Kazuma
Oct 23, 2018 2:16 PM

May 2015
Nice episode, but cigarettes are bad for your health!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 26, 2020 8:35 AM
Jun 2013
so they are a specific team to deal succubi hu. I guess the ones that let loose must be a real hassle. I also wonder more about sakies father. I think sakie is interested more knowing that he hid his reaction to make sure not to offend her. Also I would like to see something about when demis first popped up as this guy sure makes it seem like things were more crazy.
Nov 28, 2022 3:56 PM

Oct 2022
Despite contradicting her original reason for liking him, Sakie is even more in love with Takahashi now! It's nice that this wasn't glossed over, her original reason may have been a misunderstanding but it's not like her feelings were fake.
Dec 28, 2022 12:26 PM

Jan 2013
Cool to learn more about how the world is involved with demi's.
I'm guessing Kurtz is also a succubus or rather an incubus (I googled what the male equivalent is) or he's just immune entirely.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 27, 5:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.