Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 18, 2017 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sweet, Satou sensei gets more spotlight this episode.

Looks like she realized what's been happening when she came to contact with Takahashi all this time lol. Not sure how I feel about Kurt being introduced this episode. I think they adapted chapter 16 rather well though in regards to his character.

I kinda like Ugaki though. The guy has some amusing interactions with Takahashi.
Feb 18, 2017 8:07 AM

Apr 2010
A new duo appeared and they are pretty interesting from the looks of it the the smell of cigarettes was enough to scare away Hikari.
She did like the fact that she was called an ojou-san tho.
Anyway i guess we will be seeing more from them.
Feb 18, 2017 10:01 AM

Oct 2011
Not exactly what I was thinking from episode 6 preview but, I still enjoyed a lot. I love the Satou's scene realizing she affected Takahashi with her ero power, it was so cute! haha.

I want to know more about the blode boy though, he was unnafected by succubus... I wonder how or why. Maybe he's a demi, too? Like an Incubbus... Dunno.
Feb 18, 2017 10:23 AM

Apr 2013
I was expecting to go a little more in-depth with Sakie/Satou-sensei's past (due to last week's preview) but this episode was pretty enjoyable as well. I liked the introduction of both Ugaki and Kurtz, especially the first convo between Kurtz and Sakie. I always love her inner monologue "troll" voice. It's always great seeing Satou-sensei squirm around so this episode hit the jackpot.
Feb 18, 2017 10:26 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Ugaki and Kurtz are a very likable duo and I like how he's like a father to Satou sensei...I found their dynamic with one another to be pretty great

I also like that little freak out by Satou when she realized that Takahashi wasn't actually immune to her sexiness lol But its nice that she realizes that she still loves him

I was hoping that Ugaki and Takahashi would have went more in depth about Satou since he's kinda gonna try and get them to get married but their talk was pretty nice regardless and it made me smile

Great episode yet again this week though and I hope that we get to see more of Kurtz and Ugaki soon
Feb 18, 2017 10:45 AM

Jul 2016
I actually expecting more than this... I'm quite disappointed... It more looks like a story about two random guys, and not about Sakie... I seriously have a high hope when I saw the episode 6 preview. But I can not dislike it tho, so, ok.
Feb 18, 2017 10:45 AM

Aug 2013
I wonder if it will be more focused on Satou from now.
I don't mind if my Hikari would have enough screentime.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 18, 2017 10:51 AM

Dec 2014
Tokoya said:
Ugaki and Kurtz are a very likable duo and I like how he's like a father to Satou sensei...I found their dynamic with one another to be pretty great

I also like that little freak out by Satou when she realized that Takahashi wasn't actually immune to her sexiness lol But its nice that she realizes that she still loves him

I was hoping that Ugaki and Takahashi would have went more in depth about Satou since he's kinda gonna try and get them to get married but their talk was pretty nice regardless and it made me smile

Great episode yet again this week though and I hope that we get to see more of Kurtz and Ugaki soon

Pretty much this, I should probably watch the episode earlier if I want to write something. XDD

Also when Satake had his little outburst regarding Satou-sensei's picture, it reminded me so much of Re:Zero because Satake and Subaru have the same seiyuu and also because the entire manner in which Satake spoke felt very similar to how Subaru normally speaks with the sudden shifts in low and high tones. XD
Feb 18, 2017 10:58 AM

Jan 2015
Hikari encountering a Pedobear. XD
Ouch, now Sakie-sensei gotta learn the truth. Well, she have to learn it sooner or later after all. Too bad it still doesn't have much story about Sakie-sensei. I hope they will have another episode about her.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 18, 2017 11:21 AM

Jan 2016
Kazuma was reincarnated this episode!

Interesting episode. This world-building is surprisingly good.

Not even demi chan is safe from traps xD
Feb 18, 2017 11:36 AM

Nov 2011
It's been a while since I've heard Subaru yelling about something...

Succ sensei best ship
Feb 18, 2017 11:44 AM

Jun 2016
Interesting background for Succubi this episode.
Feb 18, 2017 11:55 AM

Mar 2015
Dammit, thought Sakie was going to try seducing Takahashi this ep. Maybe the next?
Feb 18, 2017 12:36 PM

Jun 2015
Nice to see more of Satou. Her rant about love was great. It seems Kurtz wasn't effected by her. That's interesting. I liked the talk with Takahashi and Ugaki. They bring up good points about succubi in society. The face Hikari made when she smelled cigarette smoke on Takahashi was funny.
Feb 18, 2017 12:45 PM

Apr 2016
i though we gonna get more of satou sensei backstory . but im okay with this .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Feb 18, 2017 12:56 PM

Sep 2009
To people wh8ining why there were no Sakie backstory in this ep: where were none in manga also. Maybe author plans it for later chapters but not for now.
Feb 18, 2017 1:20 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
When a supposed Satou episode gets stolen by a policeman and his little german helper boy xD

Both characters were cool to watch.
Feb 18, 2017 1:24 PM

Nov 2014
That was the best episode so far imo. New characters are really interesting, also it's cool to find out more about how there are sometimes problems with the succubi's charm and about people who deal with it.
I really like Kurtz so far, he could be my favorite character ;)
Feb 18, 2017 1:46 PM

Aug 2015
Get in the fucking robot Shinji!

Having a Sakie-sensei focused episode this week was great!
Feb 18, 2017 2:00 PM

Dec 2016
Not the most exciting episode.

It's nice to know there are others out there trying to help out the demi's and look after them.

I think Kurtz might have been the suspicious bear. He eyes were glowing when he took that phone away.
Feb 18, 2017 2:13 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Tokoya said:

Pretty much this, I should probably watch the episode earlier if I want to write something. XDD

Also when Satake had his little outburst regarding Satou-sensei's picture, it reminded me so much of Re:Zero because Satake and Subaru have the same seiyuu and also because the entire manner in which Satake spoke felt very similar to how Subaru normally speaks with the sudden shifts in low and high tones. XD
Lmao, might as well huh? xD
Feb 18, 2017 2:36 PM

Dec 2014
Two new characters! One was stated to be immune to Succubus, the other being a relic of a time when Demis were violent. Really liked that look into the past.

In general, a lot of succubus related material. Satou-sensei flipping out over finding out Takahashi-sensei isn't immune to her "charms" was really funny.

Also a nice little Hikari moment near the end.
Burger-MeisterFeb 18, 2017 7:22 PM
Feb 18, 2017 3:46 PM

Aug 2016
I don't really... what? Why? This episode just felt like super filler to me. I dunno, it was ok I guess.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2017 3:53 PM

May 2015
Kinda different from what I expected, but meh, it didn't bother me too much as I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was nice to watch the new duo characters ;>.

Feb 18, 2017 3:54 PM

Nov 2008
nice to see Sakki's little realization animated. BOth nervous and happy she effected* him but he went out of his way to show no effect etc. Love is in the air haha
Feb 18, 2017 3:55 PM

May 2015
This episode went too quickly for me.... I can’t get enough of the characters interactions and dialog of this series; they’re pretty enjoyable.

- For a small kid, Kurt got skills to pin down Ugaki-san like that.
- The scene with Ugaki-san and Tetsuo talking in the smoke-room about the state of demis in the current world was pretty good. I also liked Kurt discussion with those two other students; he might be weird, but he is a good person.
- We got to know a bit more about Sakie (and the succubus), which was nice.
- The face of Yuki had when Hikari was trying to describe Ugaki was gold (Yuki to Hikari: “...you just describe a bear...”).

I like the manga, but I gotta say that the experience I’m getting from the anime has been superior with the addition of original content and the way they have re-arranged chapters to make the story a more cohesive one.

Anyhow, great episode as usual. Some part of me doesn’t want me this series to end.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Feb 18, 2017 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
From what I can see, Takahashi-sensei got approval by Ugaki-san to 'take care' Satou-sensei. (I will waiting non-hentai romance doujin of both character)
He is a father figure for Satou-sensei (as mentioned by Satou-sensei, he is more a father than her real father), even caring about her life in the future because it's hard to find a good man for her except Takahashi-sensei
Feb 18, 2017 4:58 PM
Nov 2016
Am I the only one who, at first, thought Ugaki was a demi doppelganger of Sensei?
Feb 18, 2017 5:51 PM

Nov 2011
There were some interesting moments in this episode. When Satou mentions her father and how Ugaki does more fatherly things for her, there's a slight awkwardness going on between the two. Could it be that Satou's father is not happy with Satou being a Succubus?

Kurtz was interesting. They mention in the episode though that the only way a Man could not be affected is if they are Gay...so unless Kurtz has a super power...then he's gay...correct?

I'm so glad Satou wasn't upset about finding about Sensei actually being affected by her aphrodisiac. It actually made her even more excited lol.

It was cool to learn more about the Succubus in the word as well, and how they play a roll in the criminal world. I never thought about them using their powers because Satou is such an angel but yeah, it makes sense. It just sucks the police are basically keeping a watch on them constantly.

Hikari did not like the cigarettes...and IM right there with you Hikari...Takahashi lost some points in my book after smoking up.
SoraSenpaiFeb 18, 2017 5:54 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 18, 2017 6:16 PM

Oct 2016
I thought this show will focus on Sakie-sensei's succubus shenanigans and history.

I am disappointed but the episode itself is okay.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Feb 18, 2017 7:38 PM
Mar 2015
Even the original is what have not been yet mentioned.
Kurz thinks that it is a incubus which can offset power of succubuses.
Feb 18, 2017 7:42 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Satou-sensei best girl

Kind of disappointed because judging by the name of the episode I thought this would be a more Satou-sensei based episode. It's nice to know about the succubi in general though.

The two new characters aren't too bad. but I won't miss them when they're gone either.

This episode really flew by though. Hoping to see more Satou x Takahashi sensei soon.
Feb 18, 2017 8:11 PM

Dec 2014
SAkie Sensei...was sure interrogated...or so it seemed... I hope we get to see more development between her and takahashi sensei
Feb 18, 2017 8:18 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was a bit strange, like Kurz. I thought he was a she in disguise. Plus he has a weird quirk of lowering his voice and saying things with an odd inflection, randomly. It's just a weird character to introduce. I don't know what the whole point was.

Also, someone give me a quick yes or no spoiler to these two questions.
1. Are there other species of demis that will be introduced?
2. If not, will we see another vampire, succubus, snow woman, or dullahan?

I'd be disappointed if it's only these four. I want to see a male demihuman.
Feb 18, 2017 9:15 PM

Oct 2012
BryanLoeher said:
Not exactly what I was thinking from episode 6 preview but, I still enjoyed a lot. I love the Satou's scene realizing she affected Takahashi with her ero power, it was so cute! haha.

I want to know more about the blode boy though, he was unnafected by succubus... I wonder how or why. Maybe he's a demi, too? Like an Incubbus... Dunno.
Yeah my guess was also that he was an incubus to have not been affected by a succubus. Guess we'll have to wait and hope to find out
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Feb 18, 2017 9:48 PM

Dec 2013
Wonder how many people caught the Kurtz being an EVA-01 reference, lol. He's an interesting kid, though so easily readable by other people.

Ugaki is a great character. He's like that reliable uncle who watches over everyone from afar and only gives advice when really needed. His obvservation and what he said about Satou was pretty true too, she's pretty much drunk on Takahashi aphrodisiac now. It doesn't matter that the one reason why she fell in love with him was invalid, her feelings now are still real.

The other three girls didn't get too much air time this episode, but they were still good enough. Hikari laughing whilst running away from Takahashi at the end there was a bit confusing. So was she disgusted by the smell or was she still joking there?

Next episode shall be a fun one too.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 18, 2017 10:26 PM

Jan 2014
Lelouch0202 said:
Tokoya said:

It's funnier when you realize the blond boy, Kurtz, has Emilia's VA.
Feb 18, 2017 11:13 PM

Mar 2016
A nice episode :D

It was so cool meeting the police officer who used to handle a lot of cases related to demis back then and that little german kid who isn't affected by Succubus haha. Hikari loved being called Young lady xD Interesting info about the Succubus. Must be hard for Ugaki to not be hated by Succubus these days. I like his character. I was hoping we'd get to see more of Satou-sensei's flashback tho. A later time I guess :/
Nice to hear that Subaru voice again hahah.

Feb 18, 2017 11:41 PM

Nov 2012
I've read the chapter in the manga of this episode, they lengthen it a bit.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Feb 19, 2017 12:55 AM

Apr 2016
Very disappointing episode :( Nothing worth remembering from it.
Feb 19, 2017 1:36 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, for an episode that was meant to be about Sakie, it really felt like it was all about Kurtz and Ugaki instead. Still, the scene where Sakie realised that her aphrodisiac does actually effect Takahashi was pretty funny, if nothing else.
Feb 19, 2017 3:01 AM

Jan 2013
Sakie now knows that Takahashi was just holding his desires in front of her xD I think this will lead us to a lot of funny situations hahaha
That German boy got some nice skills xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 19, 2017 5:03 AM
Nov 2012
Weakest ep, i feel the whole shouting part didnt fit+guy not recognizing his own boss eh, ye sure.

The pokerface stuff was fkn funny tho, even yuuki didnt buy it
Feb 19, 2017 5:17 AM

Apr 2011
I don't know. Ugaki is alright but the blonde guy is not. Funny how Satou realized Takahashi isn't immune to her aphrodisiac effect.

Its an okay episode.
Feb 19, 2017 6:12 AM

Apr 2013
Sooo....am I the only one that thought Hikari was describing a werewolf rather than a bear?
Feb 19, 2017 8:19 AM

Jul 2013
I actually liked the episode a lot, especially in the scene near the ending when Takahashi-sensei and Ugaki were talking about how the demis fares in the society and how they have been integrated better in it at the time passed.
It was also curious to know how the aphrodisiac effect that succubus produces in straight adult males is actually an issue in the world of Demi-chan when it was introduced as a gag at the beginning. Details like those ones makes me appreciate the series more.

Satou-sensei has discovered her aphrodisiac actually works on Takahashi-sensei... And that somewhat makes her feel more excited, lol. I'm actually rooting for her to end with Takahashi-sensei.
Feb 19, 2017 9:40 AM

Aug 2010
Definitely the weakest episode of the show so far, nothing really happened and what little actually did was pretty meh.
Feb 19, 2017 10:28 AM

Sep 2013
Kurtz and Ugaki the demi police.
Demi with aphrodisiac are the most bothersome.

Sakki finds out sensei is not immune and falls deeper in love somehow XD
Feb 19, 2017 11:23 AM
Mar 2016
Man, Hikari is so annoying that I waan do what Sanzo (of Saiyuki) does to Goku when he's pissed.

Feb 19, 2017 11:28 AM

Aug 2014
so is kurtz a gay guy or female ? judging from his Voice actor and his way of talking i would say he is probably a reverse trap
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 27, 5:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.