Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
Feb 13, 2017 1:19 AM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
@sollux16 will you let us know who you jail before phase change in case you get killed?
yep. Oh and I'm feeling better now so come the next day period I should be able to be a little more useful ^.^
Feb 13, 2017 3:17 AM

Jan 2010
CADAEMOS said:
Rinto-kun said:
I don't think he could fake his dumb answer above, so I'm more inclined on Jack pulling the strings so that he can make us mislynch....
@CADAEMOS claim or you're dying next phase
What do you mean with claim??
CADAEMOS said:
logic340 said:
everyone was voting Crossbell because we figured you'd be modkilled. Now that you've reached your 3-post minimum I expect the lynch will be you.
what do you mean withmodkilled???
I'm sure the host sent you a message saying something to the effect of "get active or die". So possessing ignorance right now is bout helping your case. I have a hard time believing you're not scum at this point. If you're not the mafia then who is?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 13, 2017 4:17 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Why so many people have Jack so high? @_@
So I don't feel he is scum this game. I have talked about it a few time and have asked others to talk with me about the possibility of pocketing. You were just scum buddies with him got some inside information you would like to share with us?

Sollux16 said:

He hasn't really done anything scummy. I was suspicious of him for a while but I was suspicious of everyone at first XD

To be honest though, I'm still half expecting either Logic or Jack to be scum and they're just sitting there, rubbing their hands together and laughing maniacally as we all sit here believing they're town XD
I've never been scum and can only hope that my first game goes as well as you have stated above.

But Jack is another questions. I'm not seeing it but will look closer as I go back. Wouldn't have though Soren and Ruu were teammates either.

Not sure what to make of CADAEMOS he's not really trying to get help in understanding what we're asking of him.

Well, simply said, Jack acts like a separate entity, he would bus at all costs, try to sound believable and appeal to others. I rarely got answers by him from the scum club and he would talk more often when I was to make a massive fuck-up.
So yeah,that's how I view him, and being in the lynch pool isn't bad thing at all xD

Feb 13, 2017 4:46 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:
So I don't feel he is scum this game. I have talked about it a few time and have asked others to talk with me about the possibility of pocketing. You were just scum buddies with him got some inside information you would like to share with us?

I've never been scum and can only hope that my first game goes as well as you have stated above.

But Jack is another questions. I'm not seeing it but will look closer as I go back. Wouldn't have though Soren and Ruu were teammates either.

Not sure what to make of CADAEMOS he's not really trying to get help in understanding what we're asking of him.

Well, simply said, Jack acts like a separate entity, he would bus at all costs, try to sound believable and appeal to others. I rarely got answers by him from the scum club and he would talk more often when I was to make a massive fuck-up.
So yeah,that's how I view him, and being in the lynch pool isn't bad thing at all xD
fair enough. I plan to take a closer look today anyway. I have a few things that stands out in my mind but they mainly relate to me. Not sold but defiantly worth discussing just in case.

Feb 13, 2017 7:10 AM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun you've been wary of Jack since the very beginning. You're really vote was on him and you've made mention of him pocketing early as well. I almost feel like you could be a lynch with Jack and your target. You've pushed him more than I'm used to seeing you push on anyone and a third party shouldn't be out if the question. You couldn't fully push a lynch because it would be out of character for you hm.....

So let me humor you. If Jack is scum he pretty much suspected his teammates right of the bat. He was suspicious of Soren early and even Ruu for her fixation on Denja. If it's like you day and he just does his own thing it's quite possible Ruu and Soren's early play cause him to want to distance himself from them.

Feb 13, 2017 8:39 AM
Jun 2016
So I only had two shot for jailing. Unfortunately I used both so I can't jail anyone anymore. Just in case Mafia gets me, I'm gonna share everything I've been thinking over the last few days.
I don't like how Denja keeps making wolf comments (yes I get that they are the other dog but I think it has more meaning than that.) and I don't like this comment
DenjaX said:
Btw, I am Pryna. I am the Godfather.

The dog is the last boss confirmed. Fear me.

At all. I know everyone thinks Denja is very much town but I think this could be them working some major reverse psychology. "If I say I'm god father no one will actually believe it because why would a god father claim?" That sort of thing.
I feel strong town from Kit and Logic. Kit because if there were a real "vig" they would have shot kit by now and Logic because.... well, I just get a town vibe from them. Like I said though, I'm gonna laugh if Logic ends up as mafia.
Rinto.... I haven't really been sure what to think of Rinto for a while now. I like to think town but I'm not sure...
Cadaemos i figure they're gonna be the next lynching. They're one of my top scum candidates.
Jack and Togs, I'm neutral on both of them. I haven't really gotten any scum vibes. Though they have both kind of disappeared at times. Togs more so than Jack.

So basically, here's my most town to most scum list
Kit, Logic
Jack, Togs, Rinto
Cadaemos, Denja
(If I'm forgetting anyone please let me know)
Feb 13, 2017 9:00 AM

Oct 2015
Night has ended!

Logic340 have been chosen by the Niflheim Empire to be killed.

Day 5 Begins

Time until Night 5

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 13, 2017 9:13 AM

Jan 2008
hmm, interesting.

well,

vote: cada

also i kind of figured sol only had 2 shots

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 13, 2017 9:27 AM

Nov 2008
Mafia just removed a one big question mark in this game. I believe they haven't been paying attention.

Vote: CADAEMOS

Vote Lock

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 13, 2017 9:32 AM

Nov 2008
Sollux16 said:

At all. I know everyone thinks Denja is very much town but I think this could be them working some major reverse psychology. "If I say I'm god father no one will actually believe it because why would a god father claim?" That sort of thing.
It is good that you finally brought this up. If CADA ended up flip town, people are going to look after me. We will see who is going to have the intent on killing me for more mislynch. My segregation duties shall still prevail.

But I am pretty sure we have solved the game. CADA is the last scum.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 13, 2017 9:46 AM
Jun 2016
Logic nooo!

Well, for now I'm voting Cada. vote: Cadaemos but I've got my eyes on you Denja...
Feb 13, 2017 9:57 AM

Nov 2008
Now that I think about it, I am losing allies. Logic trusted me the whole game and now he is dead. If this is a set-up against me then I have to take action now just to be safe.

I am going with the worst case scenario where there are 2 scum left in this game. I will complain about it later if that was the case but I will work on this scenario.

IF CADA flip town, it will be 4 town vs 2 scum. One night kill will become 3 town vs 2 scum. Next day phase will be LYLO.

I am town so I cannot afford to get lynched at that point. Gonna have to step up my game. Will gonna look at people buddying together.

I just wanna point out that there was no night kill when Crossbell was jailed. Crossbell ended up being vanilla town so either scum abstained night kill or just sheer inactivity. First person I think who could do that is Jack and then Togs. But for now, I am going to believe that scum was inactive and did not send any night kills.

Next, I am going to look at the Vote counts. I believe the Crossbell lynch is juicy info. I am interested on people not switching votes. Most people explained that they weren't there at that time namely Kit, Sollux and Togs. So my first instant FOS would be Jack but I have to also consider if something deep was going on.

Depending on the night kill after this lynch would probably change the outcome of the game. The logic night kill doesn't make any sense. Scum would have targeted confirmed Jailor first. I believe scum doesn't know what is going on and proceeded to kill the person who posted a lot.

Feb 13, 2017 9:59 AM

Nov 2008
Sollux16 said:
but I've got my eyes on you Denja...

D-don't stare at me like that...

EDIT: BETTER IMG

Feb 13, 2017 10:22 AM

Oct 2014
Well, tbh, started getting tired of logic...
Thanks mafia.
And about your question, first I don't know what's pocketing, second I never really chased hm that much, I only pushed a lynch against him, and third it's not bad to be suspicious.

Feb 13, 2017 10:36 AM

Apr 2014
Really not sure why they kill logic and also did not kill night before this can only come from inactivity and Logic looking most town and active.

If people want to know why I never changed vote yesterday I was on a flight most the day because on holiday now so my activity will be low. I was really hoping this would be over.

Vote Cadaemos
Feb 13, 2017 10:48 AM

Apr 2014
Really not sure two of you are saying I have been inactive this game as well it is a bit annoying and I would not fail a night kill on purpose come on
Feb 13, 2017 10:49 AM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
Sollux16 said:

It is good that you finally brought this up. If CADA ended up flip town, people are going to look after me. We will see who is going to have the intent on killing me for more mislynch. My segregation duties shall still prevail.

I just want to say that im not scum. I am just vanilla. Oh and I have the HUGE feeling that someone blocked me last night, sow if i were scum logic wouldnt have been killed...
Also, why is @rinto-kun pushing the votes on me all the time, am i being that suspicious? You guys are mislynching all the time, and now you just immediately vote someone... Welcome to the next mislynch.
Voting that fast isnt an action of a townie @denjax, and then locking it...
Feb 13, 2017 11:00 AM

Oct 2014
CADAEMOS said:
DenjaX said:

I just want to say that im not scum. I am just vanilla. Oh and I have the HUGE feeling that someone blocked me last night, sow if i were scum logic wouldnt have been killed...
Also, why is @rinto-kun pushing the votes on me all the time, am i being that suspicious? You guys are mislynching all the time, and now you just immediately vote someone... Welcome to the next mislynch.
Waiting for the claim and actions...
I don't care if it's a mislynch, you're useless to the town right now, we need your info...

Feb 13, 2017 11:16 AM

Nov 2008
CADAEMOS said:
Also, why is rinto-kun pushing the votes on me all the time, am i being that suspicious? You guys are mislynching all the time, and now you just immediately vote someone... Welcome to the next mislynch.
Voting that fast isnt an action of a townie denjax, and then locking it...
If you are town, you should have not posted at all and take the modkill. That is the most townie thing to do.

You are inactive in the game which cost us on the game solving. If you are town, this is on you.

Feb 13, 2017 11:22 AM

Nov 2008
CADAEMOS said:
Also, why is rinto-kun pushing the votes on me all the time, am i being that suspicious? You guys are mislynching all the time, and now you just immediately vote someone... Welcome to the next mislynch.
Also, you self preserve yourself by lynching Crossbell on last minute. That is a scum move. You do not even know whether Crossbell is scum or not. We lynched Crossbell, knowing that you would get modkilled. That way, we can get info faster and prevent mislynches for the next day due to narrowing of the remaining players.

You are scum.

Feb 13, 2017 11:54 AM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
CADAEMOS said:
Also, you self preserve yourself by lynching Crossbell on last minute. That is a scum move. You do not even know whether Crossbell is scum or not. We lynched Crossbell, knowing that you would get modkilled. That way, we can get info faster and prevent mislynches for the next day due to narrowing of the remaining players.

You are scum.
yeah, do you hear what your saying, narrowing remaining players isnt in advantage of town at all, it will only be an advantage to scum except if the modkill is scum whichis bullshit. I already told ya that im town. I voted for crossbell because logic voted for him and he seemed to understand the game pretty good. I came in in the middle and from the beginning he was doing his best to deduct. And only asking me for the claim.. if i gotta claim, i want you guys to do the same... I aint no scum, but if u guys do the claim ill do it too...
Feb 13, 2017 11:54 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 5.1 💀

💀 CADAEMOS 💀 (5) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX , Sollux16, Rinto-kun, Jackrito 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs, CADAEMOS

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 24 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 5🐩

Feb 13, 2017 11:55 AM
Jun 2016
Rinto-kun said:
Well, tbh, started getting tired of logic...
Thanks mafia.
And about your question, first I don't know what's pocketing, second I never really chased hm that much, I only pushed a lynch against him, and third it's not bad to be suspicious.

Hmm, and why might that be Rinto?
Feb 13, 2017 11:55 AM

Sep 2016
Awh, were losing this game... Seriously...
Feb 13, 2017 11:59 AM

Sep 2016
Just try to see things in a broad perspective cuz i you think too narrowminded ur gonna focus on this one person like you already did a lot of times... You will realise that actually denja and rinto could be real mafia. Just sayin...
Feb 13, 2017 12:00 PM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
CADAEMOS said:
I don't care if it's a mislynch, you're useless to the town right now, we need your info...

I don't like how you are trying look overly town now also he answered your questions in the thing you quoted. If In som e world he is not scum you are next.
Feb 13, 2017 12:03 PM

Nov 2008
CADAEMOS said:
yeah, do you hear what your saying, narrowing remaining players isnt in advantage of town at all, it will only be an advantage to scum except if the modkill is scum whichis bullshit. I already told ya that im town. I voted for crossbell because logic voted for him and he seemed to understand the game pretty good. I came in in the middle and from the beginning he was doing his best to deduct. And only asking me for the claim.. if i gotta claim, i want you guys to do the same... I aint no scum, but if u guys do the claim ill do it too...
Town has lynched 2 scums already. Town has advantage in numbers due to 2 no night kills. We had more bodies to clear up during the day. What you are doing right now is counterproductive on what we have envision for town. We get day flips in a few remaining night kills.

You are an unknown factor here because of your inactivity. Take responsible for it. If you are not scum, give us your reads. You have to make up for with contributions. This is what you have signed in for.

Feb 13, 2017 12:08 PM

Nov 2008
CADAEMOS said:
And only asking me for the claim.. if i gotta claim, i want you guys to do the same... I aint no scum, but if u guys do the claim ill do it too...
Sigh. I can't believe I am doing this for you. Everybody already claimed except you.

1. Jackrito - Iris Heart
2. Logic340 - Sephiroth
3. Kit - Onion Knight
4. Oyasumi_Rosie - Kefka
5. DarthInvader Ruu - Nyx Assassin
6. Rinto-kun - Lightning
7. Grapefruit21 - Tidus
8. Crossbell Gruffin - Yuna
9. DenjaX - Could Strife
10. Soren - Kain Highwind
11. Togs - Confucius
12. Sollux16 - Yo momma
13. CADAEMOS Wen294 -
14. Bunny - Moogle

-CADAEMOS is the only one who hasn't claimed a character name from what I can see. Had Soren and Grapefruit both claimed their names around the same time I wonder how that would have went.
-Rosie's character doesn't seem to be a character from the game and neither is Ruu's form what everyone has been saying.
-The protagonist is mafia and a main antagonist is town?
-Rinto is Stella's sister?
-Jack is my little sister, I don't want to have to lynch my little sis?
-Bunny and Denja are the pets?
I love the effort the post have put into the setup just what I have seen from finding these character names.
DenjaXFeb 13, 2017 12:14 PM

Feb 13, 2017 12:18 PM

Nov 2008
CADAEMOS said:
Terrible. I am lynching you out of spite now.

Work with something and not just saying that because it is your fault we are at this situation. Take responsibility.

Feb 13, 2017 12:19 PM

Nov 2008
I am going to check who bothered tagging CADA just in case.

Feb 13, 2017 12:25 PM

Nov 2015
I appreciate this guy's effort at least, he's not just taking the lynch sitting down

note: Cadaemos
Feb 13, 2017 1:13 PM

Nov 2015
vote: Cadaemos
Feb 13, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2008
CADAEMOS said:
Just try to see things in a broad perspective cuz i you think too narrowminded ur gonna focus on this one person like you already did a lot of times... You will realise that actually denja and rinto could be real mafia. Just sayin...
Can you build a case on them? If you think they are scum why aren't you voting them?
CADAEMOS said:
This game is far from lost even if you are town

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 13, 2017 6:33 PM
Jun 2016
What's everyone's opinion on Rinto?
Feb 13, 2017 6:49 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
most suspicious after cada because he's lurky, but he's always lurky and i kind of have no opinion on him really

Feb 13, 2017 7:10 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:

I go there next if game not over I don't like the way he is trying to look so towny today and trying to set me up now as well
Feb 13, 2017 7:19 PM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

I don't like how you are trying look overly town now also he answered your questions in the thing you quoted. If In som e world he is not scum you are next.

Ah, oops, my mistake... people should format the important parts, I'm trying not to skim some parts but I guess I focused on the part where he mentioned me.

P.S. I am starting to have doubts about that lynch, but let's see what comes out of it.

Feb 13, 2017 7:37 PM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
CADAEMOS said:
Can you build a case on them? If you think they are scum why aren't you voting them?
CADAEMOS said:
I don't think he was lying at all in the second quote '_'
Feb 13, 2017 7:58 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Kit said:
I don't think he was lying at all in the second quote '_'
yeah, scum team's gonna lose :b

Feb 14, 2017 12:50 AM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
CADAEMOS said:
And only asking me for the claim.. if i gotta claim, i want you guys to do the same... I aint no scum, but if u guys do the claim ill do it too...
Sigh. I can't believe I am doing this for you. Everybody already claimed except you.

1. Jackrito - Iris Heart
2. Logic340 - Sephiroth
3. Kit - Onion Knight
4. Oyasumi_Rosie - Kefka
5. DarthInvader Ruu - Nyx Assassin
6. Rinto-kun - Lightning
7. Grapefruit21 - Tidus
8. Crossbell Gruffin - Yuna
9. DenjaX - Could Strife
10. Soren - Kain Highwind
11. Togs - Confucius
12. Sollux16 - Yo momma
13. CADAEMOS Wen294 -
14. Bunny - Moogle

-CADAEMOS is the only one who hasn't claimed a character name from what I can see. Had Soren and Grapefruit both claimed their names around the same time I wonder how that would have went.
-Rosie's character doesn't seem to be a character from the game and neither is Ruu's form what everyone has been saying.
-The protagonist is mafia and a main antagonist is town?
-Rinto is Stella's sister?
-Jack is my little sister, I don't want to have to lynch my little sis?
-Bunny and Denja are the pets?
I love the effort the post have put into the setup just what I have seen from finding these character names.

Yeah you guys can decide whatever you want to, you know. Im just sayin im vanilla. My character name is Cor Leonis. Idk what it means, but it says im vanilla sow...
I am suspecting rinto in the first place and denja second. Now please seriously stop the natrowminded thinking and consider other players. If logic was here he would have done that...
Feb 14, 2017 9:00 AM
Jun 2016
Let's see if it's game over or if we're still overlooking someone....
Feb 14, 2017 9:01 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Final Vote Count 💀

💀 CADAEMOS 💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX , Sollux16, Rinto-kun, Jackrito,Togs 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 CADAEMOS

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 24 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 5🐩

Feb 14, 2017 9:01 AM
Jun 2016
I'll have to see what happened after class. See you all in an hour and 15 mins
Feb 14, 2017 9:02 AM

Oct 2015
Someone has been chosen by the Starscourge and lynched...
CADAEMOS is...

"Teng teng teng(?)" the bell rings, telling people that the world is okay.
That it was going to be okay.
The sacrifice was worthwhile, despite the sadness and the loss.
All for that ray of sunshine to give people hope.

As the day closes to midnight, Noctis then wrote a letter to Umbra to deliver it to the dead who have fought a worthy battle "Dear Umbra, as much as you dont actually do a lot but I think your sacrifice is worthwhile..."

Game has ended! Town have won

Feb 14, 2017 9:05 AM

Jan 2010
YAY!!!! My losing streak is over!!!

Feb 14, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:
Togs said:
The difference is Wen was pushing Kit as his main scum read earlier.

Also ulterior motive in posting this, I still think wenslot is scum and want more people to look at it : v

If it is wen that would mean all 3 scum were inactive after day one and we just bitched at each other the whole game
Feb 14, 2017 9:13 AM

Jan 2016
Crossbell said:
Crossbell said:
I think the scumteam is in {Jack wen Denja} + roleblocker or jailor.

postgame cred
I did it!
Feb 14, 2017 9:15 AM

Apr 2015
Congrats town!

As much as I am not happy with the last two mafias.

(Also why didnt you guys lynch Denja Day 1 still perplexes me LOL)
Feb 14, 2017 9:16 AM

Apr 2014
So it is finally, seems we did over think it sadly I always fall into that trap. Glad we won it though
Feb 14, 2017 9:22 AM

Apr 2014
_Claire_ said:
Congrats town!

As much as I am not happy with the last two mafias.

(Also why didnt you guys lynch Denja Day 1 still perplexes me LOL)

Why would we lynch Denjax I had no issues with them
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.