Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 11, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh the way that Hikari reacted to the teacher calling her cute was priceless.
Pretty amusing way to see a glimpse of her life style at home with her sister. i kinda like her family tbh, seems pretty normal.

Hikari and Himari's sisterly relationship is adorable.

Feb 11, 2017 8:13 AM

Apr 2010
The bond between sisters in an interesting one.
It's nice seeing the girls at home for ones, they do argue a lot tho but that's a sign that they love each other as sisters.
It's also good to hear that their parents have contact with the other parents it probably helps them a lot.
Feb 11, 2017 10:16 AM
Tabibito-kun
May 2013
This show makes me feel warm inside <3. Love the sisterly bond between Hikari and Himari.
Feb 11, 2017 10:16 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This was such a cute episode man.....Why are these characters so damn interesting and fun >.<
Feb 11, 2017 10:24 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Lovely.

Hikari and Himari together are so much love. Their parents are great, too.

We know now that something probably happened in the past with Hikari, the way Himari reacted after the mirrors deal.

Machi's parents are also close to Hikari's parents.

That last scene was so mundane, really well done.

THAT YUKI CHANGE IN THE OP! <3
Feb 11, 2017 10:27 AM

Sep 2009
Damn. I hoped they will show dat scene with sisters switching their hairstiles. It was hilarious.

But they showed their mother (if I remember right, she never appeared in translated manga chapters).
Feb 11, 2017 10:30 AM

Apr 2013
Another enjoyable episode. I just love me my weekly dose of Demi-chans/Monster-girls. A great job focusing on the relationship between Hikari & Himari, which is always a blast to watch. I love Himari's facial reactions when she just goes YOLO. She does not hold back.

From what I can tell in the previews, it looks like the next episode will look into Satou-sensei's past experiences as a succubus (it looked like a shot of her in high/middle school at one point). I'm very interested in seeing the carnage that a young succubus-chan unleashed on prepubescent boys in a little unexpecting Japanese school...
Feb 11, 2017 10:37 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

Hikari and Himari are so adorable together, Lovely sisterly bond they share though Himari can be so savage on Hikari at times. xD
Hikari's blush when sensei called her cute was so cute.

Them interactions with Satou-senei must take up all of Takahashi-sensei's self control. xD

Nice to see that the parents of the Demi's know each other.
Feb 11, 2017 10:40 AM

Dec 2013
It doesn't seem that Hikari's family has any problem now about her being a vampire but it's clear that they had some before I think maybe her father was more understandable then her mother, but l still don't understand why her father needs to stay at home because she is a vampire, and himari was really cute when she showed how much she love her sister.next episode is about sakki I just can't wait to see it :p
I'm happy they changed the op specially for yuki :))) some one GIF IT PLZ
AlhakamFeb 11, 2017 11:00 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2015
More story about the vampire sisters. The "twin" that completes each other.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 11, 2017 11:22 AM

Dec 2014
well the girls are really attracted to sensei... great episode so far... I want more episodes with sensei in focus....my luck next episode will be just that
Feb 11, 2017 11:30 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
imo probably the most underrated show of the season... didn't expect to love this so much<3
Feb 11, 2017 11:34 AM
Jun 2016
Another fine episode today.

I really liked the relationship between Himari and Hikari.....it is clear that they both love each other very much.

Also, Machi is a very nice,good and kind girl...and it shows in this episode.

I think that Hikari ships Machi and Sensei.......
9jaotakuFeb 11, 2017 11:38 AM
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Feb 11, 2017 11:48 AM

Aug 2013
Probably my favorite episode for now. First part was brilliant. Relationship between Hikari and Himari felt very natural. Awesome.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 11, 2017 12:09 PM

Sep 2013
Sensei visits Hikari and Himari's place and they constantly bicker but get along well.
Machi taking advantage of sleeping sensei XD

Salty about a fridge XD
Feb 11, 2017 12:20 PM

Nov 2011
I'm a bit curious as to how being a vampire is done. Is it hereditary? Or does just happen randomly during birth? Both Hikari's parents seem normal. It just got me thinking.
Feb 11, 2017 12:25 PM

Nov 2008
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Damn. I hoped they will show dat scene with sisters switching their hairstiles. It was hilarious.

But they showed their mother (if I remember right, she never appeared in translated manga chapters).

Yeah a minor change - ive seen a few here and there but overall the plot remains the same fairly loyal adaption thus far ^^
Feb 11, 2017 12:32 PM

Dec 2013
Glad they changed up the OP after resolving last week's issue. Yuki should be happy all the time now.
Hikari and Himari's home visitation was well adapted, especially the part with Hikari's personal fridge (loved the angle they used there) and the talk about both dad and Himari coloring their hair to make Hikari feel less conspicuous about her "nature".

Takahashi made a right mess of the mirror issue though, but it was funny to see Himari jumping to conclusions like she did instead of rationalizing logically as she would normally do. Seeing Himari pull at Hikari's buns was hilarious though.

Also, it's always nice to see interactions between secondary characters like Hikari's dad with Machi. Gives the show a lot more realism that parents of your friends would actually interact with you.

Next week is gonna be great though, seeing as it's focused on Satou and some people from her past XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 11, 2017 12:32 PM

Jun 2016
The head patting issue was hilarious.
Feb 11, 2017 12:39 PM

Apr 2016
good episode . next week seem really interesting .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Feb 11, 2017 12:59 PM

Oct 2013
Woah! For a second there I thought Souta-chan was going to ask Sensei out, but she lost her nerve in the last moment, but nearly giving Sensei heart failure.

The bickering between Hikari and Himari was amusing. I feel a little for Himari, all her scolding is like water off a duck's back. Mom and dad were pretty cool. It's nice to know that they are in contact with Machi's and Yuki's respective parents.
Feb 11, 2017 1:44 PM

Dec 2016
Good episode, it was fun watching the sisters in action.

Their parents are also very nice and nice to see them get along with the other parents.

Next time might be the funniest episode seeing how it's focusing on the succubus.
Feb 11, 2017 1:56 PM

May 2010
This series manages to deliver again. Another beautiful episode, absolutely loved everything.
Feb 11, 2017 2:32 PM

Jan 2013
How could he not ask about any vampires in Hikari's family lineage?
Must be a recessive gene or something.
Feb 11, 2017 3:55 PM

Sep 2014
Oh god the head patting x.x

Also Himari had the biggest over reaction. Plus the soundtrack for that part was way too over dramatic for its own good LOL
Feb 11, 2017 4:21 PM

Nov 2011
I have sisters and the writers nailed these two down perfectly. My sisters act the same exact way with each other. They're best friends but will easily get angry with one another haha.
Great episode, I am surprised they brought in the Takanashi's mid way though the series. I actually think it was the better approach. (For those who do not know the Takanashi's appear really early in the manga.)
I was waiting for them to bring up Hikari's father dying his hair. <3 Loved that moment.
I was happy with his networking to the other Demi parents as well, that was pretty sweet on all of their parts.

Damn the interaction between Satou and Takahashi is always fantastic! They need to develop Satou a little bit more though. Like maybe go on a freaking DATE with Takahashi!

That Machi letter was sweet. "It was very warm" Squee I just wanna carry her head around and hold it so close!

It was a real comforting moment when Sensei was just sitting back and watching Machi write that letter. It was really nice. Also Takahashi wanting to do more for the Demi's is always a positive.

Yuuki's new part in the opening though!!!!

Edit: Just found this out since i actually watched the after credits...Thank god the next episode is a Satou special!
SoraSenpaiFeb 11, 2017 5:55 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 11, 2017 4:29 PM

Jun 2015
Hikari and Himari are so cute together. The bond they have is so adorable. I like their parents. They're pretty normal. It's nice to know the demi's families look out for each other. Machi patting Takahashi's head was cute. It was awkward for him xD
Feb 11, 2017 4:45 PM
Jan 2013
I wonder whether vampires are immortal in this series?? cus how can she be a vampire with human parents??
Feb 11, 2017 4:48 PM

May 2015
Goodness, this show makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.... I can't get enough of it! It was so much fun to watch the sisters and the other part with Kyouko was great too.

Incredible episode!

Feb 11, 2017 4:57 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I noticed the change in the OP with Yuki's segment. :D She's a lot happier now after having her previous problem resolved. :)

Hikari and Himari have some very caring parents. And the bond between these twins is just so heartwarming to watch. ^^ Well, the entire show is heartwarming in general. :3
Feb 11, 2017 5:08 PM

Sep 2013
The sister relationship between Hikari and Himari is the best thing in this series thus far. The interactions between the two were adorable and fun. I feel that Himari's uptight personality balances out Hikari's overly cheerful personality out very well.

I do have one gripe about this episode, how in the hell did it take so long for Himari to not realize that Hikari can or cannot see her reflection? Like, does it ever come in in conversation all the way up to high school?

Hikari sticks her feet in the fridge while reading manga...and puts her head in the fridge sometimes when she sleeps...This girl is crazy in a great way.

4/5- The pacing in this show and the variety of the demis keep this show fresh in my opinion. It goes back and forth to different demis every week and their story lines that keeps it fresh. I've said it before but Hikari is legitimate this anime season's gift in terms of how adorable she is. I also love that they changed Yuki's sequence in the opening video to match how she is now than what she was before.

Feb 11, 2017 5:28 PM

Sep 2013
Alhakam said:

I'm happy they changed the op specially for yuki :))) some one GIF IT PLZ

Found it on Tumblr. Here you gooo

Feb 11, 2017 5:42 PM

Dec 2013
@TehSnawn
Thank you for the GIF man
Here is a cute pic of the lovely twin

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2017 6:37 PM

Oct 2016
Good episode again. This show never fails to amuse me to bring Slice of Life genre strong points even though it has some fantasy involved.

I'm now really excited for next week's episode, I'm really a fan of the succubus sensei!

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Feb 11, 2017 7:37 PM

Nov 2009
Terrific episode focusing on world class best girl Hikari and her super realistic relationship with her sister (apart from the "falling asleep with your head in the fridge" part). Saw the resolution to the mirror thing coming from a mile away and yet it was really the only way it could have gone.

Succubus ep next week, more importantly gotta keep the stone face up, don't let her know how erotic she is. Should be fun.
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Feb 11, 2017 8:39 PM

Jun 2013
that was so nice we got to know Hikari's parents
Feb 11, 2017 8:43 PM

Nov 2012
Meet the parents: The Episode.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Feb 11, 2017 8:48 PM

Dec 2014
The relationship between Hikari and her family was very sweet and funny. Also some nice Succubus-sensei scenes.
Feb 11, 2017 9:00 PM

Apr 2013
I was expecting completely different parents because of the way Himari asked Tetsuo to talk to them in episode 4, but there were a few moments here that still have me feeling suspicious...

rikuhod said:
I wonder whether vampires are immortal in this series?? cus how can she be a vampire with human parents??

Melcookie96 said:
I'm a bit curious as to how being a vampire is done. Is it hereditary? Or does just happen randomly during birth? Both Hikari's parents seem normal. It just got me thinking.

Demis are a product of a mutation, if I remember correctly.
Feb 11, 2017 9:20 PM

Jul 2016
I thought there will some kind of problem in their family, but it seems everything is quite normal, and the twins are adorable.

And I want to watch the next episode! lol, I can't wait to watch it, I need to survive until next week lol.
Feb 11, 2017 9:27 PM

Jun 2015
Great episode as always... nice to see Hikari's family embracing her as a member of their family. (and they better be... she's awesome).
Would love to see more interactions between Satou and Sensei, and maybe even with the 3 girls.. hopefully there's more to come on that front in the second half of the series.

Feb 11, 2017 10:00 PM
Jun 2016
Another great episode. I love the Takanashi sisters and their bond. Himari can also be pretty savage, she's the perfect tsundere. It's also great how all the parents are networking with each other to care for their littles demis. Hikari and Himari also look really cute with their hair down.

Takahashi is such as an awesome guy, and his mini heart-attacks after his interactions with Satou are priceless.
Feb 11, 2017 10:54 PM

Oct 2015
I laughed at the last part when Machi thought sensei was asleep xd
Feb 12, 2017 1:42 AM
Jul 2018
is there any explanation about Kyouko's head. can it attached to her body, or not?

Ah I'm prefer Satou sensei x Takahashi sensei over other demi. So next episode is all about her right?
Feb 12, 2017 2:10 AM

Jul 2014
Excellent episode, definitely the best one so far.
Feb 12, 2017 3:44 AM

Mar 2016
Yet another lovely episode :')

Hikari and Himari are so adorable :D Himari cares so much for her lazy older sister :D
Thought it was cute when Takanashi told Hikari's hairstyle was cute haha. That machi scene was pretty nice as well.
My respect for Takanashi for making a succubus fall for him xDD He's got some amazing self control for resisting Satou sensei haha.

Feb 12, 2017 4:49 AM

Jun 2013
While I liked that the Takanashis are one big happy family, I am slightly disappointed that there was no issue here. They hinted that there are some problems in the Takanashi household related to Hikari's vampireness but there was nothing of that sort here. Or maybe Himari was actually hinting at the special treatment Hikari gets because of her vampireness and wanted that to stop. But I was still disappointed that there was no bigger issue here.

Liked those little sibling quarrels. And Himari really cares about her sister. They added some drama here when Himari thought that she did something bad. I knew what was going happen, but I didn't mind it that much. It showed how good an imouto Himari is.

Machi patting the awake Takahashi's head was hilarious. Because her head's low position, she couldn't see that Takahashi was awake the whole time and was just reading a book. He had to stay low because of the consequences if he got up at that moment.

And Takahashi sure has got some rock solid will power Sakie threw some succubus charm at him and he controlled himself. Now we're going to get some more info on Sakie's past. Should be good. Wonder where that guy comes in.
Feb 12, 2017 4:58 AM

Dec 2014
This show kills me every week. I don't even know I can survive all of this amazingness.
Feb 12, 2017 5:15 AM

Jun 2014
Alhakam said:
@TehSnawn
Thank you for the GIF man
Here is a cute pic of the lovely twin

This show is so pure, I love it.
I was so worried it was just going to be Panty shots and accidental boob grabs all over. Also, its actually better than the manga, which is super surprising to me. They use a lot of the little scenes, then expand them to link the story together in places where it had gaps.
This is so the sleeper hit for 2017 for me.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 12, 2017 5:24 AM
Sep 2014
Nachtwandler_21 said:

She did show up, but she got no lines. Final panel of chapter 3.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 27, 5:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.