Forum Settings
Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2016
If Darth is town we lynch Sollux, because like I said, there isn't a way a roleblocker and a jailor are both town.
Feb 10, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
I don't like Togs and Cross voting together for the second day in a row I feel like someone bussed Soren and Togs is the one who needed the credit more. Crossbell wishing to be killed is not something I see happening as town because I know how he feels about people playing to their win/con. The lynch me vig me pleas feel out of place but I will take jacks word for now.

@Crossbell if you are wrong and togs flips scum then who is his buddy?
I'd need to reread but I think the last scum in that case would be someone who was on the Bunny wagon Day 1.
At that point VC1 points to you or one of DenjaX/Rinto/wen294/Jackrito
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 10, 2017 8:31 AM

Jan 2016
Well, I know I'm town, so it's one of those four.

wen > Denja > Jack > Rinto there I think?

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:
Vote Togs

I don't care anymore this is going to be on my mind all game anyway, so I would rather doubt removed.
Vote: Togs I am still at Togs and Crossbell no one has given me reasons why they are both town outside of VC when they are both bussers so that is null. They are protecting each other and i feel like there is scum between them if they are both not scum.
Lol I'm not a busser did you even read my response. Probably not

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Can't do that unless he dies :3
Well you said it so certainly I though you had some proof that I was missing out on. Or found a slip I missed out on. So if he flips town then what?
then i was wrong. also i already answered that question, [togs, cross, wen, rinto]
proof is that he was counterclaimed, and him being jailed explains the no-kill in that he was probably the factional killer due to going into the night with little suspicion.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
DarthInvader said:
I don't understand the balance over your mind anymore. You rather lose a townie RB and a Jailor, two roles I think we can use to our advantage than sabotage it on purpose. Hmm, anyone that's pro at this game doing a read on this Jack guy? Why does Jack seem to be Crossbell 2.0 and going blind aggro again.

Quick Edit, didn't read the 6 new post. One min as I read through them.

Quick Edit 2. I know BB coding but isn't efficient at it on my phone. I don't mind RB Jack tonight but I figured town probably had others in mind for me to RB like Crossbell or Togs.
Also where is Togs? I couldn't find their post in a while. Either same situation as me where they can only post at certain time of their day or something else.
Also I have some reasonings and no not voting because they suspect me. That's pretty much random lynching right, and I hope you guys are mature enough to not just random lynch since when we random lynch, only the mafia benefits.

My character name is: Lucis Caelum. What about yours?

That's Noctis's middle and last name. I'm calling shenanigans. Wasn't that Soren's character?
Ruu Claimed this character before Soren's flip. Part of the reason this is so hard to understand is because they didn't answer right away and their answer left out the third name at first. They have now claimed the same thing but that doesn't mean it's real. It could be fake but if it was why would the mafia let him fumble so much? If he knew that Ruu claimed why not just say what she said and be done with it? Shit doesn't add up for me as this being a scum slip especially with so many veteran scum players saying "well they would get help from the scum chat" in so many other instances.

Feb 10, 2017 8:32 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
If Darth is town we lynch Sollux, because like I said, there isn't a way a roleblocker and a jailor are both town.

Tell me what basic has scum jailor
Feb 10, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:

That's Noctis's middle and last name. I'm calling shenanigans. Wasn't that Soren's character?
Ruu Claimed this character before Soren's flip. Part of the reason this is so hard to understand is because they didn't answer right away and their answer left out the third name at first. They have now claimed the same thing but that doesn't mean it's real. It could be fake but if it was why would the mafia let him fumble so much? If he knew that Ruu claimed why not just say what she said and be done with it? Shit doesn't add up for me as this being a scum slip especially with so many veteran scum players saying "well they would get help from the scum chat" in so many other instances.
It's probably his actual flavor and he messed up reading it, simple as that. Flavor does not indicate alignment so it doesn't matter

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:
Vote: Togs I am still at Togs and Crossbell no one has given me reasons why they are both town outside of VC when they are both bussers so that is null. They are protecting each other and i feel like there is scum between them if they are both not scum.
Which response the one where you said it was only sithis you bussed?

Feb 10, 2017 8:35 AM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
DarthInvader said:
I don't understand the balance over your mind anymore. You rather lose a townie RB and a Jailor, two roles I think we can use to our advantage than sabotage it on purpose. Hmm, anyone that's pro at this game doing a read on this Jack guy? Why does Jack seem to be Crossbell 2.0 and going blind aggro again.

Quick Edit, didn't read the 6 new post. One min as I read through them.

Quick Edit 2. I know BB coding but isn't efficient at it on my phone. I don't mind RB Jack tonight but I figured town probably had others in mind for me to RB like Crossbell or Togs.
Also where is Togs? I couldn't find their post in a while. Either same situation as me where they can only post at certain time of their day or something else.
Also I have some reasonings and no not voting because they suspect me. That's pretty much random lynching right, and I hope you guys are mature enough to not just random lynch since when we random lynch, only the mafia benefits.

My character name is: Lucis Caelum. What about yours?

It is a family name
Feb 10, 2017 8:36 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

The fact that you disregard togs concerns me. He is far from being settled imo and many others still don't know what to think. You are clearing him off vote which is not always accurate as I have proven with the Phraze bus that I shared. I trust Rinto more than Togs due to the nature of their claims. Togs wouldn't claim when asked and didn't feel natural when doing it.

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:

I see it at the same level as complexity as a town roleblocker and it makes sense in a game with a vig.

logic340 said:
Togs said:

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:

The fact that you disregard togs concerns me. He is far from being settled imo and many others still don't know what to think. You are clearing him off vote which is not always accurate as I have proven with the Phraze bus that I shared. I trust Rinto more than Togs due to the nature of their claims. Togs wouldn't claim when asked and didn't feel natural when doing it.
I still think Togs is town, though?

There's a guaranteed scum on the Bunny wagon though, so.
Feb 10, 2017 8:37 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

I see it at the same level as complexity as a town roleblocker and it makes sense in a game with a vig.

logic340 said:

on the wiki I checked it never mentioed a scum jailor but did mention town RB for basic games, it is not on the same level. Jailor is not even a common role

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
It's probably his actual flavor and he messed up reading it, simple as that. Flavor does not indicate alignment so it doesn't matter
You are being so narrow minded right now. Let's lynch Togs today. If Darth doesn't listen to us we lynch him tomorrow. Why risk helping Mafia by killing our PR's?

Nov 2013
💀 Vote Count 3.6 💀

💀 DarthInvader 💀 (4) // 🐩 Sollux16, Kit, Togs, Crossbell🐩
CADAEMOS (2) // 🐩 Rinto-kun, DenjaX 🐩
Togs (2) // 🐩 Jackrito, logic340🐩
Crossbell (1) // 🐩 Darthvader 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 CADAEMOS

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 24 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 3🐩
Feb 10, 2017 8:39 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Kit said:
You are being so narrow minded right now. Let's lynch Togs today. If Darth doesn't listen to us we lynch him tomorrow. Why risk helping Mafia by killing our PR's?

I will be honest a Darth flip would help me work you out for sure so not fully against it.
Feb 10, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:
@Togs I would really like an answer to this. Did you forget you bussed Phraze here?
Lol, yes I did actually forget and I had to go back and check because I had no recollection, the only thing I remembered about that wagon was Chione intended so switch her vote after time was called but messed it up by accident.

Here's where I placed my vote in that game, looking back it seems like I voted for Phraze because I had no choice at the time, the other wagons were Shad who I fake-townread strongly and myself.

Note that 1. I never gave any real insight as to why I thought Phraze was scum, and I didn’t push the lynch instead just added my vote to a wagon, and 2. There was no town cred in it for me as it was no reveal. So I guess I didn’t register this as a bus and I still don’t really count it.

logic340 said:
I say we have Kit vig Darth if you guys really think Darth is scum. Then if Kit get RB'd we automatically lynch Darth no?
DenjaX said:
I have a proposal:

We lynch someone else.

Tonight, Sollux will jail Darth again and Darth roleblocks someone who isnt Kit.

Kit will shoot someone. We will see if they attempt to roleblock kit.
These ideas seem good, now that I think about it it might be better to try to resolve Darth outside of lynching.

Jackrito said:

I still favor Togs tbh, the whole switch on Soren was so strange and lets be fair I don't agree with most of his points so far. He also disappeared pretty fast earlier. Added with his whole mind switch on Ruu between days it does not seem right.
What are these reasons, how is my Soren read strange, I read him the same way in every game ever, I townread him when he’s posting and scumread him when he isn’t. He’s the same as me with not motivation, I honestly find it stranger that you were dancing with him early when you should know this. And who the hell hasn’t switched their minds on Ruu a ton of times this game, you said yourself it made your brain hurt.
You didn't give any real insight into why soren was scum either just the same reason crossbell gave. When he is here he is town when he isn't he is scum....you two really are mindmelding this game...or maybe you're just teammates

Feb 10, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
me being narrow minded? hmm. I don't see you having an open mind toward a Darth lynch either.

Feb 10, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

I will be honest a Darth flip would help me work you out for sure so not fully against it.
Follow your convictions, i just suck at articulating why i feel someone should be voted and the only lynches i ever lead were wrong.

Feb 10, 2017 8:41 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Togs said:
Lol, yes I did actually forget and I had to go back and check because I had no recollection, the only thing I remembered about that wagon was Chione intended so switch her vote after time was called but messed it up by accident.

Here's where I placed my vote in that game, looking back it seems like I voted for Phraze because I had no choice at the time, the other wagons were Shad who I fake-townread strongly and myself.

Note that 1. I never gave any real insight as to why I thought Phraze was scum, and I didn’t push the lynch instead just added my vote to a wagon, and 2. There was no town cred in it for me as it was no reveal. So I guess I didn’t register this as a bus and I still don’t really count it.

These ideas seem good, now that I think about it it might be better to try to resolve Darth outside of lynching.

What are these reasons, how is my Soren read strange, I read him the same way in every game ever, I townread him when he’s posting and scumread him when he isn’t. He’s the same as me with not motivation, I honestly find it stranger that you were dancing with him early when you should know this. And who the hell hasn’t switched their minds on Ruu a ton of times this game, you said yourself it made your brain hurt.
You didn't give any real insight into why soren was scum either just the same reason crossbell gave. When he is here he is town when he isn't he is scum....you two really are mindmelding this game...or maybe you're just teammates

Another example of mindmeld is how they both read Ruu off page 8 posts, and something else here I thought when both came on today they thought Darth was tonally town but now both want him dead.
Feb 10, 2017 8:41 AM

Oct 2014
Vote: CADAEMOS i know i'm repeating myself
I've got nothing else to add, he's been scummy from the get-go, jump on the train and kit can shoot me if he turns up scum what do you say?

Feb 10, 2017 8:42 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
I've got nothing else to add, he's been scummy from the get-go, jump on the train and kit can shoot me if he turns up scum what do you say?

What has been scummy?

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
me being narrow minded? hmm. I don't see you having an open mind toward a Darth lynch either.
Really? Because i ask you guys to not sit on Darth for 24 hours i am not being open minded? I even voted for him when i though he wasn't going to come back intot he thread then engaged him which most of you haven't even tried (togs, rinto, yourself)

Oct 2014
Rinto-kun said:

^^Lmao if Darth is scum, i'm gonna die either way xDDD

Nov 2015
unvote, vote CADAEMOS

I scumread Wen for 3 things:

1. In their ISO I noticed they townread Soren, but never stated an outright town read.

Relevant posts: #135, #261

2. Pushed primarily Bunny and me Day 1 and put pressure on Rosie as well, all town wagons and kind of “low hanging fruit”

Relevant posts: #253, #261, #437, #504, #518

3. They hyped up a case on Kit, saying they wanted to look into her a lot on Day 1, and this was completely dropped Day 2 after the vig claim without even mention. This is weird to not even have an comment about “Oh I guess she is cleared because of the claim” or still have lingering suspicions, instead Wen just completely dropped it. Almost like they “knew” Kit was town and saw it as an avenue to mislynch that was just closed off.

Relevant posts: #297, #309, #386

Overall, this combined with them being right in the PoE makes me think there is very likely scum here.

For what it’s worth, here’s a progression of all of Wen’s posts Day 1 with summaries from me

Jan 2016
If Togs and I were scumbuddies, why would we tie ourselves so close to each other by constantly "mindmelding"?
Feb 10, 2017 8:43 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

What has been scummy?

To answer your question I have to go back at why I am constantly lurking so no

Jun 2016
I don't know. I can't shake the feeling that something isn't right with Darth. I'm still gonna vote to lynch them. @Logic As far as their scum buddy goes, what if they haven't been online enough to prevent them from making mistakes?

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
If Togs and I were scumbuddies, why would we tie ourselves so close to each other by constantly "mindmelding"?

Because you both believe in powerwolf

Nov 2013
💀 Vote Count 3.7 💀

💀 DarthInvader 💀 (3) // 🐩 Sollux16, Kit, Crossbell🐩
CADAEMOS (3) // 🐩 Rinto-kun, DenjaX, Togs 🐩
Togs (2) // 🐩 Jackrito, logic340🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 CADAEMOS

🐩 Time until Night 3🐩
Feb 10, 2017 8:44 AM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:

mindmelding with you 2

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
I don't know. I can't shake the feeling that something isn't right with Darth. I'm still gonna vote to lynch them. @Logic As far as their scum buddy goes, what if they haven't been online enough to prevent them from making mistakes?

This is a fair point.

Jan 2010
Togs said:
unvote, vote CADAEMOS

I scumread Wen for 3 things:

1. In their ISO I noticed they townread Soren, but never stated an outright town read.

Relevant posts: #135, #261

2. Pushed primarily Bunny and me Day 1 and put pressure on Rosie as well, all town wagons and kind of “low hanging fruit”

Relevant posts: #253, #261, #437, #504, #518

3. They hyped up a case on Kit, saying they wanted to look into her a lot on Day 1, and this was completely dropped Day 2 after the vig claim without even mention. This is weird to not even have an comment about “Oh I guess she is cleared because of the claim” or still have lingering suspicions, instead Wen just completely dropped it. Almost like they “knew” Kit was town and saw it as an avenue to mislynch that was just closed off.

Relevant posts: #297, #309, #386

Overall, this combined with them being right in the PoE makes me think there is very likely scum here.

For what it’s worth, here’s a progression of all of Wen’s posts Day 1 with summaries from me
Your third point is extremely weak as most of us dropped any suspicion of kit when that claim was made it was due to the nature of the claim and how natural it feels that we all are town reading kit now.

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:

Oh sorry I thought we both constantly bussed as scum >__>
Feb 10, 2017 8:45 AM

Apr 2014
Vote Darth

This is going to carry on tomorrow if we don't lynch today.
Feb 10, 2017 8:45 AM

Oct 2014
Tbh, forget about me, i'm gonna change my vote only if it causes a tie

Feb 10, 2017 8:46 AM

Nov 2015
Rinto-kun said:
Tbh, forget about me, i'm gonna change my vote only if it causes a tie
Yo Rinto I believe in you for one, you are super town to me and I like where your vote is
Feb 10, 2017 8:46 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

Togs said:
Jackrito said:

If your team is going to be active you will powerwolf if they are not you will bus them for towncred. Soren was not active so a pretty easy bus target. I have seen you with Soren as scum remember
Feb 10, 2017 8:47 AM

Nov 2013
💀 Vote Count 3.8 💀

💀 DarthInvader 💀 (4) // 🐩 Sollux16, Kit, Crossbell, Jackrito🐩
CADAEMOS (3) // 🐩 Rinto-kun, DenjaX, Togs 🐩
Togs (3) // 🐩 logic340🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 CADAEMOS

🐩 Time until Night 3🐩
Feb 10, 2017 8:48 AM

Jan 2016
Jack's play right now:

Feb 10, 2017 8:49 AM
Jun 2016
I'm thinking about jailing Cadaemos tonight but will it even be worth it? How long has it been since they've been active?
Feb 10, 2017 8:49 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Jack's play right now:

I have no idea ok, so many things in this make no sense, sorry for keeping a open mind and not clearing someone just off one vote
Feb 10, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
That leaves Togs or Cross Rinto, you then. Kit, Denja, Jack and myself have been very active and online

Nov 2015
@Crossbell would you vote Wenslot today

Jackrito said:
Togs said:

If your team is going to be active you will powerwolf if they are not you will bus them for towncred. Soren was not active so a pretty easy bus target. I have seen you with Soren as scum remember
Every single time I've ever voted for a scum buddy it's always been with uncertainty of their alignment, leaving me space to move off if they defend themselves and always hopping on an existing wagon. I pulled the Soren wagon out of my butt right before phase change and whipped up the votes to string him up myself, you can't handwave that as just "bussing" because it's so different from anything I've ever done as scum.

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
I'm thinking about jailing Cadaemos tonight but will it even be worth it? How long has it been since they've been active?

i think you are likely dead tbh unless you guess right.

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Jail anyone you think is scum and you might hit the killer, so it is worth it.

Feb 10, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 2016
I would rather lynch Darth but I would be willing to CFD onto the wenslot.
Feb 10, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
@Crossbell would you vote Wenslot today

Jackrito said:

Every single time I've ever voted for a scum buddy it's always been with uncertainty of their alignment, leaving me space to move off if they defend themselves and always hopping on an existing wagon. I pulled the Soren wagon out of my butt right before phase change and whipped up the votes to string him up myself, you can't handwave that as just "bussing" because it's so different from anything I've ever done as scum.
You were uncertain with Soren. He is scum when gone town when here that doesn't sound certain at all.

Feb 10, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
I would rather lynch Darth but I would be willing to CFD onto the wenslot.
pls stay on darth ;-; (puppy eyes)

(what does CFD mean?)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.