[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 2017 8:08 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

He is from Canada and most of the people I know there it is 5 hours difference. Not 100% of course but that is when he should be getting message start of day.
Correct i figured he would get a message at the start of the day which is why if he says he got it at midnight things don't add up and he is probably lying. That is why i asked him if he got it during the night phase,. Trying to clear things up so we can fully understand. Again if he really is scum why did his buddies let him fuck up his character name claim? We have been asking for days do you really think scum would let themselves lose a second team member so easily?

Depends who scum teammate is
Feb 10, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
What is the scum mindset for passing off bogus information, though?

Razor just says that it's just likely that he's mis-remembering. Either way, I don't find it particularly alignment indicative.

If you want to lynch me, go for it? I'd prefer lynching Darth though in order to get a huge question mark off the table.
Youa re a huge question mark on my table. The whole Soren/Gruffin and you interactions is dicey. Your protections of Togs will make sense, you don't want to be here while Darth is at least now trying.

I am a little disappointed in the people who have been Mafia. You guys dismiss a lot of viable options and have been scum so you know the tricks. I cannot wait for my first scum game i am going to bury the town.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 10, 2017 8:09 AM

Nov 2013
💀 Vote Count 3.4 💀

💀 DarthInvader 💀 (4) // 🐩 Sollux16, Kit, Togs, Crossbell🐩
CADAEMOS (2) // 🐩 Rinto-kun, DenjaX 🐩
Crossbell (2) // 🐩 Darthvader, logic340🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 CADAEMOS, Jackrito

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 24 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 3🐩

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
At the moment, I am kind of feeling a massclaim in order to get all of this claim business sorted out, because the chances that we have both a roleblocker and a jailor that is town aligned is very low.

Is anyone up to doing it?
I am up for this, maybe not enough time right now but would be willing to push it after phase change.

Crossbell said:
I think the scumteam is in {Jack wen Denja} + roleblocker or jailor.
+1

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Kit said:
phase change for me (EST) is at 12pm/noon, not at midnight
Did he say midmight, I assumed when he said 12 it was noon, not that it matters much tbh. We find out tomorrow if they is a jailor.
I have to look back and see. he kept saying at night so maybe that is why i am thinking midnight.

Feb 10, 2017 8:10 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Crossbell said:
Lynch Darth

Sollux jails someone

Kit vigs me
you don't get to pick who i shoot

Can you shoot me so I don't have to live in this hell?
Feb 10, 2017 8:11 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Crossbell said:
At the moment, I am kind of feeling a massclaim in order to get all of this claim business sorted out, because the chances that we have both a roleblocker and a jailor that is town aligned is very low.

Is anyone up to doing it?
I am up for this, maybe not enough time right now but would be willing to push it after phase change.

Crossbell said:
+1

Tell me what a massclaim proves every power role has likely claimed now

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:
Did he say midmight, I assumed when he said 12 it was noon, not that it matters much tbh. We find out tomorrow if they is a jailor.
I have to look back and see. he kept saying at night so maybe that is why i am thinking midnight.

I took night as in night phase.

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:
What character did Ruu say? Someone link me to that post. or just embed it in their response. Lucis Caelium is what I received from Shad. Can't you just ask him to verify this stupid character name -.-

When I came home, I read the message that I was in jail, and during night time if I'm in jail, I can't roleblock. That's why I didn't roleblock. I got the message around 12 pm. But like I said, I don't check messages till I get home. (Sorry. Uni >>> FG).

Anywho, I will be heading out soon. I'll vote Crossbell and I guess I'll announce at night who I will roleblock provided I don't get lynched. Adios. :>
@Jackrito so he said he got it at 12pm so it was at the start of the phase. No inconsistencies..people need to move their vote. If i am right here i hope you all listen to me more on D4 if i am still alive.

Feb 10, 2017 8:12 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
DarthInvader said:
What character did Ruu say? Someone link me to that post. or just embed it in their response. Lucis Caelium is what I received from Shad. Can't you just ask him to verify this stupid character name -.-

When I came home, I read the message that I was in jail, and during night time if I'm in jail, I can't roleblock. That's why I didn't roleblock. I got the message around 12 pm. But like I said, I don't check messages till I get home. (Sorry. Uni >>> FG).

Anywho, I will be heading out soon. I'll vote Crossbell and I guess I'll announce at night who I will roleblock provided I don't get lynched. Adios. :>
@Jackrito so he said he got it at 12pm so it was at the start of the phase. No inconsistencies..people need to move their vote. If i am right here i hope you all listen to me more on D4 if i am still alive.

Issue there is no point in him lying about not been jailed.
Feb 10, 2017 8:13 AM

Jan 2010
@Jackrito Crossbell wanted a massclaim at the beginning of the D2 as well. I have not liked how much he feels he needs PR information in this game. Another red flag as scum are the only ones who need PR info

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

+1

It eliminates the "likely" from that sentence. And if every power role is indeed claimed that would be good to know and it's the best time to claim anyways because the only thing we'd out is vanillas.

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
What is the scum mindset for passing off bogus information, though?

Razor just says that it's just likely that he's mis-remembering. Either way, I don't find it particularly alignment indicative.

If you want to lynch me, go for it? I'd prefer lynching Darth though in order to get a huge question mark off the table.
Youa re a huge question mark on my table. The whole Soren/Gruffin and you interactions is dicey. Your protections of Togs will make sense, you don't want to be here while Darth is at least now trying.

I am a little disappointed in the people who have been Mafia. You guys dismiss a lot of viable options and have been scum so you know the tricks. I cannot wait for my first scum game i am going to bury the town.
That's why I'm requesting to be vigged so I get myself off the table, and allow you guys to reread with the knowledge that I am town.

Ultimately it's up to Kit, but I think removing me from the equation is a +EV play.
Feb 10, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:
^^ basically me

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

It eliminates the "likely" from that sentence. And if every power role is indeed claimed that would be good to know and it's the best time to claim anyways because the only thing we'd out is vanillas.

You do know i will see this as PR hunting right.

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
@Jackrito Crossbell wanted a massclaim at the beginning of the D2 as well. I have not liked how much he feels he needs PR information in this game. Another red flag as scum are the only ones who need PR info
Massclaims and PR info are super useful for PoE purposes, I have won many games as town by pushing for them. If Cross wasn't here I would have probably called for one myself
Feb 10, 2017 8:15 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

I am not understanding what you mean. He said his PM said he was jailed. If he got it at the start of the phase that matches with It was midnight when i got home i went to be saw the PM i was jailed when i woke up. He seems like he doesn't know how his PR works if you ask me we are walking into a mislynch.

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

You JUST said you thought all the PRs are claimed. Bro pick one or the other

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
DarthInvader said:

hm i guess i mixed it up with him saying he got home at midnight. So that proves there is a jailor and that he could not have decided not to make a night action based on the PM (since he got the PM at phase change) unless he got it at start of night or something which I would find odd.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

I am not understanding what you mean. He said his PM said he was jailed. If he got it at the start of the phase that matches with It was midnight when i got home i went to be saw the PM i was jailed when i woke up. He seems like he doesn't know how his PR works if you ask me we are walking into a mislynch.

Yeah I know that but what point is they in lying about been jailed of course he will tell the truth and them not knowing how his role works can be town or scum. God I hate this game.
Feb 10, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2010
Togs and Crossbell have both been PR hunting. They have been scummy and you guys are letting them off the hook. Togs does basically nothing and gets town credit because i suggested lynching soren. WTF is going in this game???

Feb 10, 2017 8:17 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

I think they are yes if they are not, most likely a reason why not, forceing them to claim makes them mafia bait.

Jan 2016
How is what we are doing PR hunting when we think a massclaim can:

1) Clear up the gamestate

2) cop/vig/roleblocker/jailor have already claimed

?

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
hm i guess i mixed it up with him saying he got home at midnight. So that proves there is a jailor and that he could not have decided not to make a night action based on the PM (since he got the PM at phase change) unless he got it at start of night or something which I would find odd.
He just said he didn't check the PM when he got home. I think the misunderstanding is when he can use his ability or when he needs to send in his actions. I could be wrong but if he flips town then i was correct and i will ask you now again who is scum if he flips town? Togs? Crossbell?

Feb 10, 2017 8:18 AM

Apr 2014
Vote Togs

I don't care anymore this is going to be on my mind all game anyway, so I would rather doubt removed.
Feb 10, 2017 8:18 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Togs and Crossbell have both been PR hunting. They have been scummy and you guys are letting them off the hook. Togs does basically nothing and gets town credit because i suggested lynching soren. WTF is going in this game???
I'm not letting them off the hook, I seriously want Darth lynch today and you are just distracting from that

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:
^^ basically me
Let's just vote for you then, why wait plus you may just flip scum? Or if you are town we could talk about Togs somemore? or the possibility that Jack is pocketing me (i asked you about this last night)?

Feb 10, 2017 8:20 AM

Jan 2016
Crossbell said:

postgame cred

Apr 2014
Jackrito said:
Vote Togs

I don't care anymore this is going to be on my mind all game anyway, so I would rather doubt removed.

This been said I could swith back to Darth to remove the doubt there, I will be honest here I'm so lost in this gamestate.

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Vote Togs

Vote: Togs I am still at Togs and Crossbell no one has given me reasons why they are both town outside of VC when they are both bussers so that is null. They are protecting each other and i feel like there is scum between them if they are both not scum.

Jun 2016
I'm back from class. Let me get caught up real quick

Nov 2013
💀 Vote Count 3.5 💀

💀 DarthInvader 💀 (4) // 🐩 Sollux16, Kit, Togs, Crossbell🐩
CADAEMOS (2) // 🐩 Rinto-kun, DenjaX 🐩
Togs (2) // 🐩 Jackrito, logic340🐩
Crossbell (1) // 🐩 Darthvader 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 CADAEMOS

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 24 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 3🐩
SoulEaterQUEENFeb 10, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
He just said he didn't check the PM when he got home. I think the misunderstanding is when he can use his ability or when he needs to send in his actions. I could be wrong but if he flips town then i was correct and i will ask you now again who is scum if he flips town? Togs? Crossbell?
someone in [togs, cross, wen, rinto]

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Crossbell said:

postgame cred
what do you mean?

Feb 10, 2017 8:21 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
logic340 said:

I agree with that POE

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
So vote togs with us today?

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:

postgame cred
what do you mean?
Means that when the scumteam is revealed postgame, I'll get some credit on correct reads. This is my guess as to who the scumteam is.

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:

postgame cred
what do you mean?

He means he will point back to that if he is right end of game.

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

I think they are yes if they are not, most likely a reason why not, forceing them to claim makes them mafia bait.
You are literally fearmongering a hypothetical super powerful town role that may not exist. It's smart to massclaim now. I'm not having any more of this PR hunting accusations, I push mass claims in almost every game where I live to see a gamestate like this, it's a staple of my PoE strategy and it solves game. If I was scum I wouldn't even want a mass claim lol
Feb 10, 2017 8:22 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
no. darth is scum.

Feb 10, 2017 8:22 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
what do you mean?
Means that when the scumteam is revealed postgame, I'll get some credit on correct reads. This is my guess as to who the scumteam is.

You have gave yourself a pretty wide range there.
Feb 10, 2017 8:24 AM

Jan 2010
I don't like Togs and Cross voting together for the second day in a row I feel like someone bussed Soren and Togs is the one who needed the credit more. Crossbell wishing to be killed is not something I see happening as town because I know how he feels about people playing to their win/con. The lynch me vig me pleas feel out of place but I will take jacks word for now.

@Crossbell if you are wrong and togs flips scum then who is his buddy?

Feb 10, 2017 8:25 AM

Jan 2016
Still, it's where I think the gamestate is at.

I won't cry if Togs is lynched today but I'm with Kit. I would prefer Darth to be lynched so that we remove an extremely large question mark off the table.

Plus, a roleblocker got counterclaimed by the jailor. You lynch the roleblocker 99% of the time in this scenario.

Apr 2014
Kit said:
logic340 said:
no. darth is scum.

I trust Kit the most in this town and always will unless Darth flips town RB. I also think I have a idea on your thoughts. I want to vote Darth but Soren interactions still make no sense.

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
what do you mean?
I'll be the first to tell you i was wrong if you get this correct.

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
no. darth is scum.
Prove it

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
I don't like Togs and Cross voting together for the second day in a row I feel like someone bussed Soren and Togs is the one who needed the credit more. Crossbell wishing to be killed is not something I see happening as town because I know how he feels about people playing to their win/con. The lynch me vig me pleas feel out of place but I will take jacks word for now.

@Crossbell if you are wrong and togs flips scum then who is his buddy?
I'd need to reread but I think the last scum in that case would be someone who was on the Bunny wagon Day 1.
Feb 10, 2017 8:26 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
no. darth is scum.
Prove it
Can't do that unless he dies :3

Feb 10, 2017 8:28 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Prove it
Can't do that unless he dies :3
Well you said it so certainly I though you had some proof that I was missing out on. Or found a slip I missed out on. So if he flips town then what?

Feb 10, 2017 8:28 AM
Jun 2016
DarthInvader said:
I don't understand the balance over your mind anymore. You rather lose a townie RB and a Jailor, two roles I think we can use to our advantage than sabotage it on purpose. Hmm, anyone that's pro at this game doing a read on this Jack guy? Why does Jack seem to be Crossbell 2.0 and going blind aggro again.

Quick Edit, didn't read the 6 new post. One min as I read through them.

Quick Edit 2. I know BB coding but isn't efficient at it on my phone. I don't mind RB Jack tonight but I figured town probably had others in mind for me to RB like Crossbell or Togs.
Also where is Togs? I couldn't find their post in a while. Either same situation as me where they can only post at certain time of their day or something else.
Also I have some reasonings and no not voting because they suspect me. That's pretty much random lynching right, and I hope you guys are mature enough to not just random lynch since when we random lynch, only the mafia benefits.

My character name is: Lucis Caelum. What about yours?

That's Noctis's middle and last name. I'm calling shenanigans. Wasn't that Soren's character?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.