Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2017 7:30 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Is rinto a main character? Sorry I don't know the flavor. Is there another main character claim besides logic, rinto, and soren?
Rinto loves Soren. Soren is the main protagonist and you can only control him in the game.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 7:34 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Hmm I must admit I was sleeping on Cross a little in CCL, he hadn't been scum in like 22 games and over a year or something so I assumed it would be easy to spot him out as scum. You should take me with a grain of salt I guess but I really do think he's town with his scum performance in CCL in consideration.

Oh I see I forgot and thought you read Higurashi or something. Hmm if you want meta I can provide it for you and anyone else though, though it may be easier to give links to offsite games so you can use the search functions there to look at only my posts.

About Jack, I heard that too : p The reason I didn't put too much stock into it is because I think he may have heard it as well and he strikes me as someone who'd try to intentionally counteract that to improve his own scumgame. Hmmm I didn't read the games where you knew he was scum though. Was that due to you recognizing him as "not defeatist enough" or something ?
Have you countered Logic's analysis on Cross? (I don't remember if you have)

I skimmed Higurashi, but I don't otherwise read old games so I don't personally need links.

Do you know where you heard it because I can't remember o_o (you don't have to say where though) And that's why I didn't want to tell you but you keep bugging me about it. Like I said that's just among other things but I feel like it's just too subtle for me to put into words why I think he's town.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 9:36 PM

May 2014
Hi, wow, lot of things happened since I last read the chat. Truthfully, two things happened, I got jailed last night and I forgot to roleblock someone. I'm glad I got jailed though, since this way I was safe from mafia attack. Sorry about that.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Feb 9, 2017 10:11 PM

Jan 2008
DarthInvader said:
Hi, wow, lot of things happened since I last read the chat. Truthfully, two things happened, I got jailed last night and I forgot to roleblock someone. I'm glad I got jailed though, since this way I was safe from mafia attack. Sorry about that.
I don't really buy this.. you were online and posting in this thread during the night phase, and you even talked about your role here and here

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 10:44 PM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 3.2 💀

💀 DarthInvader 💀 (5) // 🐩 Sollux16, Kit, DenjaX Togs, Jackrito 🐩
Togs (1) // 🐩 Logic340🐩
CADAEMOS (1) // 🐩 Crossbell 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 DarthInvader, Rinto-kun ,CADAEMOS

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 24 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 3🐩

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 9, 2017 11:27 PM

May 2014
Kit said:
DarthInvader said:
I don't really buy this.. you were online and posting in this thread during the night phase, and you even talked about your role here and here

I don't really mind if you buy it or not. I got a pm telling me I am jailed so I learned ok I'm in jail. I just felt like mentioning it now after reading the chat and felt like this is what I should share.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Feb 10, 2017 12:34 AM

Jan 2008
DarthInvader said:
Kit said:

I don't really mind if you buy it or not. I got a pm telling me I am jailed so I learned ok I'm in jail. I just felt like mentioning it now after reading the chat and felt like this is what I should share.
I guess that at least confirms that Sollux is Jailer

Feb 10, 2017 1:57 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Togs said:
Hmm I must admit I was sleeping on Cross a little in CCL, he hadn't been scum in like 22 games and over a year or something so I assumed it would be easy to spot him out as scum. You should take me with a grain of salt I guess but I really do think he's town with his scum performance in CCL in consideration.

Oh I see I forgot and thought you read Higurashi or something. Hmm if you want meta I can provide it for you and anyone else though, though it may be easier to give links to offsite games so you can use the search functions there to look at only my posts.

About Jack, I heard that too : p The reason I didn't put too much stock into it is because I think he may have heard it as well and he strikes me as someone who'd try to intentionally counteract that to improve his own scumgame. Hmmm I didn't read the games where you knew he was scum though. Was that due to you recognizing him as "not defeatist enough" or something ?

I skimmed Higurashi, but I don't otherwise read old games so I don't personally need links.

Do you know where you heard it because I can't remember o_o (you don't have to say where though) And that's why I didn't want to tell you but you keep bugging me about it. Like I said that's just among other things but I feel like it's just too subtle for me to put into words why I think he's town.

You will of heard it from Alice, I'm aware of it not going to lie about that, the issue is more as scum I fall into the trap of scum knowledge. I show info that I don't have to pocket people. This leads to a confidence as scum, when town I get depressed easy and go insane working it out. It is easy to know but hard to fix because of how emotionally attached I get to games,
Feb 10, 2017 1:58 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
DarthInvader said:

Yeah we are lynching them, now. I can't deal with the uncertainty on this slot anymore.
Feb 10, 2017 2:25 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

You will of heard it from Alice, I'm aware of it not going to lie about that, the issue is more as scum I fall into the trap of scum knowledge. I show info that I don't have to pocket people. This leads to a confidence as scum, when town I get depressed easy and go insane working it out. It is easy to know but hard to fix because of how emotionally attached I get to games,
Hmm, well you explained how I know your alignment without me having to say anything, then. If I'm right and you're town this game I'm going to be wondering why everyone says you're so hard to read.
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Yeah we are lynching them, now. I can't deal with the uncertainty on this slot anymore.
Agreee, we might as well. I can't really imagine both Jailor and town roleblocker and Darth confirmed Jailor... I'll try to wake up before phase change this time just in case, still

Feb 10, 2017 3:45 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Hmm, well you explained how I know your alignment without me having to say anything, then. If I'm right and you're town this game I'm going to be wondering why everyone says you're so hard to read.
Jackrito said:

Agreee, we might as well. I can't really imagine both Jailor and town roleblocker and Darth confirmed Jailor... I'll try to wake up before phase change this time just in case, still

It is a trait that has came in lately, I know how to remove it again, just means my town game will suffer a bit sadly
Feb 10, 2017 4:36 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
Soren Mafia Card said the same thing about role block as Bunny's did. This suggest to me that town role block is possible. Does being jailed count as a role block? Would someone be notified?

You would get some form of notification I believe depends on how hosts are running setup. We have to be real here though this is a basic setup it should not be this complex. I could see a 4 mafia team if they are weak powerwise a framer like I said is pretty low tier. That would be the way I can accept a Jailor RB doable.

As things stand best moves are A we leave this alone to test if someone else can confirm either jail or RB or B we lynch Darth since their claim makes no sense. The most annoying thing about all this is Cada is still alive and this had broken the small POE we had with Jailor claim causing confusion
I find that during the game we tend to over-think things. It's quite possible there are 4 mafia members, which is interesting now that I think about it because Crossbell kept throwing around the #4 when he first entered the thread.

Togs said:
Crossbell said:
Vote CADEAMOS

Willing to vote Togs as well, but I want this slot resolved first.

You have to consider that without Togs showing up last minute we wouldn't be able to lynch Soren.
Yes lol, this exactly. I don’t bus as scum either, I try to follow the powerwolf guidebook when I am active. I have bussed exactly one time which was in Higurashi and that was only because I intended to move off that player but he never showed up.
Are you really going to sit here and lie to us??
Phraze ✖ Togs, DenjaX, Gruffin, logic340, Chione
If you don't bus then what do you call this? Only game I have played with you as scum where you didn't bus was Disgaea and that is because you didn't do anything that game. Not only that you also bus with your team mates (wen in Hirugashi and Chione in TGT) Togs/Crossbell theory is real for me anyway. Your read list also reinforces that fact. I would like to ask you how you feel about the Soren/Gruffin interactions now that you see Soren's flip?

Jackrito said:
I have a big worry Logic has pocketed me and it has been there all game. Really not sure why though
I worry about you as well ;)
Kit said:
Jackrito said:
I have a big worry Logic has pocketed me and it has been there all game. Really not sure why though
Kit said:
That would be amazing and honestly I would not even be mad

And then maybe Jack's "main characters are mafia" theory would be true lol
I have been wondering this as well because it feels like no one has really examined Logic, but if he can slip under every single player's radar this much he kind of deserves a win
I feel the same way about you if you pocketed us like this in your first scum game then hats off to you.
Sollux16 said:
Watch it be that Logic has fooled us all XD
I can only hope things will go so smoothly in my first game as the mafia

DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:
I also worry about this too. If Soren and Darth are both scum then logic340 goes down to the scum pile. His move at end of day phase almost resulted in a tie,thus, no-lynch. logic as scum would make sense if he made such attempt.

But he is doing well for town so I will keep him around. I'll get rid of him if he deemed less useful xDD
If Ruu flips scum then logic will claw his way out of the scum pile. I must ask the way Togs moved his vote EoD2 was similar to mine and almost caused a tie as well (those votes call came in close together) so why isn't he catching any heat for it the way I am?

Jackrito said:
vote Darth

I wish I could have an easy game for once. Where it does not feel like brain is melting.
If this slot flips town what do we learn? Who is scum if Ruu/Darth actually town Role Blocker?

Kit said:
Togs said:

No he hasn't and I am not really understanding his read on Crossbell at all. Crossbell leaving the game in the fashion he did actually runs contradictory to what Togs is saying. Those last posts feel like a scum plea saying "please leave me alone". I find it contradictory that he would blitz Rinto and Togs but stop talking to me when it is done to him. I even remember Togs telling him everything Togs said was being made out to be scummy. So why is me doing it any worse especially now that he has Togs as a town? I need you guys to think harder about Gruffin/Crossbell I feel like we are right back where we were on D2. Stagnated.

DarthInvader said:
If you are really town then you need to help us figure that out. I understand you are new but we're late in the game and you should listen to what the majority have been saying. If you are town you are going to get yourself mislynched today...though it doesn't seem like you care or even realize it.

DarthInvader said:
Kit said:

Who did you try to roleblock last night? Before you die can you please give us that information?

Kit said:
DarthInvader said:
Try to be a little more open-minded please. If he flips town then what? Sollux? if Sollux flips town then what?
Mislynch Darth, Nk -2 town
possible vig kill (might hit town)
Mislynch Sollux Nk -2 town

we are at 10 - 5=5 if there really are 3 scum left 2 mislynches would ruin us. We really need to think about this. I am not liking the way things are right now. Too many town reads for 3 scum left. Too much uncertainty around Togs/Cross for them not to be among lynch leaders right now.

💀 Vote Count 3.2 💀

💀 DarthInvader 💀 (5) // 🐩 Sollux16, Kit, DenjaX Togs, Jackrito 🐩
Togs (1) // 🐩 Logic340🐩
CADAEMOS (1) // 🐩 Crossbell 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 DarthInvader, Rinto-kun ,CADAEMOS

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 24 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 3🐩
Are we really content with the way this Vote Count is setting up? Everyone knows logic hates easy lynches and there has been little to no opposition to this lynch. Does anyone like my case on Gruffin/Crossbell?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 10, 2017 4:43 AM

May 2014
I told you guys, since I wasn't used to the timezone, I forgot to RB someone, came home to get pm that I'm in Jail. I do want to help town but some of the townies are pretty much bandwagoners. I was trying to listen to Denja's advice and roleblock someone, but at this point, townie is prepare to ax themselves since they have started distrusting whichever way Ruu played and no matter how much I try to rectify as a first time mafia game player, I can't. Any who, townies, if you still want my help, don't lynch me, if you don't, then lynch me. If Town wins then I win regardless but GL with that.

Quick Edit, I always thought Crossbell was too aggressive towards me ever since I started this game, so a bit suspicious that why he/she is trying to throw me under the bus all the time. Just something to ponder about.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 10, 2017 4:44 AM

Nov 2008
@logic340 I wasnt there during end of Day 2 but from what I have observed, Togs is sheeping with you and you are avoiding Togs. If you keep avoiding Togs, the votes will end up with a tie. Your vote and Togs vote were needed together to have a lynch.

Correct me if I am wrong.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 4:47 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

While this sounds great and all what does it tell us if he flips town? Does it confirm that Crossbell was white knighting Ruu? Does it resolve Togs or Wen/CADAEMOS role? How about Rinto-kun what does it tell us about him?

If she flips scum that interaction with Soren is going down as legendary scum theatre in my book (way better than Sithis vs. Phraze). I will also say that Ruu's scum game has gotten worse because she was horribly scummy this game which isn't usually as evident when she is scum. I didn't see her usual scum meta but that could be due to me telling her what it was in Disgaea but I don't think she could change it so much so quickly. I really don't care if people scum read me if she flips scum as I will be so happy we are closer to winning and deal with the fallout at the appropriate time but I have to remain open-minded to the idea that we could be wrong and where do we go if we are. I want people thinking of all the possibilities so we can zero in the best choice together.

Cop, Jailer, Vig vs. Framer, Role Blocker doesn't seem balanced to my limited understanding. What power balances this out?

Vote:DarthInvader You really haven't done us or yourself any favors. It would be great if you could finally answer the questions we have asked you. Who did you try to roleblock on N2?

Feb 10, 2017 4:50 AM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:
I told you guys, since I wasn't used to the timezone, I forgot to RB someone, came home to get pm that I'm in Jail. I do want to help town but some of the townies are pretty much bandwagoners. I was trying to listen to Denja's advice and roleblock someone, but at this point, townie is prepare to ax themselves since they have started distrusting whichever way Ruu played and no matter how much I try to rectify as a first time mafia game player, I can't. Any who, townies, if you still want my help, don't lynch me, if you don't, then lynch me. If Town wins then I win regardless but GL with that.

Quick Edit, I always thought Crossbell was too aggressive towards me ever since I started this game, so a bit suspicious that why he/she is trying to throw me under the bus all the time. Just something to ponder about.
This came in as I was posting my vote. My vote isn't needed hear and I really feel like togs/crossbell are better choices for today. They both look scummy, they haven't been cleared by interactions the way Ruu has.

Unvote

@DarthInvader I am the only one who seems to think you might be town right now, will you work with me on catching scum?

Feb 10, 2017 5:02 AM

May 2014
I can't seem to stress this enough that I seriously forgot to Roleblock someone on N2. I am in EST and I came home midnight and by the time I read through 5 pages of threead I realized I was in jail and if I know ToS you can't RB anyone while in Jail. I figured the jailor was going to question me but apparently we don't do that in this game. So I thought ok, atleast I have Jail immunity. Since Jailor probably thought Mafia might take me out or something since I'm pretty much open revealing my role plus newbie. Anywho, who should I roleblock today and do I just pm Shad about who I want to RB? I'm pretty sure the town can better utilize their vote that's all.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 10, 2017 5:06 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 I wasnt there during end of Day 2 but from what I have observed, Togs is sheeping with you and you are avoiding Togs. If you keep avoiding Togs, the votes will end up with a tie. Your vote and Togs vote were needed together to have a lynch.

Correct me if I am wrong.
You are wrong.....
💀 DarthInvader💀 (3) // 🐩 Soren, Jackrito, Crossbell 🐩
Togs (2) // 🐩 DarthInvader, CADAEMOS 🐩
CADAEMOS (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩
Crossbell (1) // 🐩 Logic340 🐩

#1328 - I suggest Soren as an option
#1339 - Togs votes Soren Thinks scum!soren has fallen off cliff since D1 thinks Darth is town since Soren is probably scum
#1351 - I post 6 minutes left
#1356 - Crossbell votes Soren Ties vote 2-2
#1360 - I am scum reading Cross and Togs both of them jumping on Soren looked bad so I voted DarthInvader making it 3-2 darthinvader
#1362 - Rinto votes Soren ties vote
#1364 - Togs votes Darth breaks tie
#1366 - Seeing Rinto's vote tied things I switched to Soren and tie things again because I didn't see togs #1364
#1367 - Togs switches back to and unties things once again
#1368 - Seeing Togs moved back to Darth I moved their too trying to ensure the lynch.

So no I want avoiding Togs I ended up trying to vote with him to keep a tie from happening. I think we should be questioning what @Togs was thinking in moving his vote so much there at the end after not placing it for he entire phase?

Feb 10, 2017 5:07 AM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:
I can't seem to stress this enough that I seriously forgot to Roleblock someone on N2. I am in EST and I came home midnight and by the time I read through 5 pages of threead I realized I was in jail and if I know ToS you can't RB anyone while in Jail. I figured the jailor was going to question me but apparently we don't do that in this game. So I thought ok, atleast I have Jail immunity. Since Jailor probably thought Mafia might take me out or something since I'm pretty much open revealing my role plus newbie. Anywho, who should I roleblock today and do I just pm Shad about who I want to RB? I'm pretty sure the town can better utilize their vote that's all.
When were you notified that you were in Jail?

Feb 10, 2017 5:13 AM

Nov 2008
I could see conspiracy brewing to lynch Soren to ensure town cred.

With how Darth explained himself seemed town to me.

Vote CADAEMOS

I still have a hard time digesting Soren-Ruu scumteam so I am heading to PoE right now to clear some things.

Feb 10, 2017 5:15 AM

May 2014
Yesterday I was notified I was in jail. Also, I don't check my pm's right away or instantly as most do. For those that know me they know how behind I'm in that lol.

Also, I guess since we are voting my vote might be either Togs/Crossbell. Any fellow townies wanna help me out with the voting process?

Lastly, who do you guys want me to role block tonight just so I can get that out of the way before I leave for uni and return really late since it's Friday for me lol.

Quick edit, what's PoE? PowerOfEvil? jk xD

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 10, 2017 5:18 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
I could see conspiracy brewing to lynch Soren to ensure town cred.

With how Darth explained himself seemed town to me.

Vote CADAEMOS

I still have a hard time digesting Soren-Ruu scumteam so I am heading to PoE right now to clear some things.
I still like Crossbell lynch better than this one due to interactions. I looked at wen/soren and gruffin-cross/soren but no one really discussed them with me.

Soren/wen Interactions

Soren/wen Defending One Another:

My Thoughts:
#135 - This could be seen as a slight defense imo (trying to stay objective)
#139 - Hinting at Soren being town?
#252 - This could be seen as a slight defense imo and he did the same thing with Kit's vote on Gruffin
#253 & #261 - Feels like he is content with leaving Soren alive because he will have to prove he is town or die (I shared this sentiment)
#355 & #386 - this is pretty much the extent of them feeling each other out on D1
#391 - This question from Soren to wen never got an answer. Soren never follows up on it.
Start of Day 2
#533 - Could be wen setting up future mislynches?
#865 - Sets up #878-883
#878 - #883 - Feels like an effort to divert attention from himself but the lack of interaction before this leaves me confused. On the surface it looks t/s (knowing the flip) but with the limited interactions and wen's passive feeling on Soren D1, if this isn't all an act?

Overall I will honestly say I don't know enough about interactions analysis to say either way. I could see a scum team and I could see wen just being town. wen seems to soft defend Soren multiple times D1 and Soren goes after wen on D2. I would definitely like others input on this.

Soren/Gruffin-Crossbell Interactions

Sore/Gruffin-Crossbell Defending One Another:

My Thoughts:
#28 - Her response just doesn't feel genuine and the town read on Soren for it is sketchy
#52 - I intercepted this one (my response #74)....hell yeah they could both be scum and one was.....hm....
#821 - Feels like one of those safety hatches, we get a townread mixed with could be scum
#837 - For me this seems to contradict what is said in #821 since #821 implies he read post #133 and feels good about Soren for it. Now he is saying he needs to look closer?

Random thoughts as I went through the thread:
#245 and #345 - Gruffin and Soren have the exact same early read on me "slow starter, townie will show later, not worried"
#388 - Gruffins says she cannot speak for Soren but has found it's better to leave me to my own devices.
#417 - Gruffin votes Rinto for not trying to solve the game. I've never seen this kind of D1 push on Rinto from her before so it strikes me as odd, but I have seen her lynch D1 for these reasons (_0x40_).
#848 - Wonders if we should massclaim
#900 - I find it interesting that here he says he should actually read the thread but he already has 3 possibly 4 town reads?
#909 - Soren points out that Rinto claimed due to leading the vote where Cross said it was out of the blue. Not sure what to make of that....
#912 - Cross says "clearly I shouldn't be posting when I hasn't caught up."
#1352 - I find this post off because Crossbell town read Soren in #969 and now is willing to vote him for no reason other than I asked.

Gruffin does a lot of protecting Soren without doing anything to try and discern his alignment for herself. She got really defensive about the town read never backed off of it and protected Soren. The same can be said for Soren he didn't do anything to try and sort out Gruffin and defended her when people voted her up for the weak town read and the defensive behavior. It's not until #405 where Gruffin asks Soren about his vote on Jack that they have a meaningful interactions and Soren doesn't respond back to Gruffin's inquiry.

Crossbell took over and I would have expected him to try and see what kind of position Gruffin got herself into with the whole bet, but I didn't get that. He jumped right into the fray and I'm not sure how this is a town mindset (though I could be admittedly wrong). The phase was extended so he could catch up so why not take the time to be an informed townie? He is experienced and maybe it's just his play style but to come in and suggest that we lynch Togs without reading a thing seems a little ludicrous now that I think about it. Sure it got discussion going in real time but he didn't have the understanding of why people would follow that vote. I don't like that he admitted to not being caught up while making mistakes in his responses. I believe his aggro style is a way to make himself look town while distancing himself from what Gruffin did D1. If we're talking about Cross himself I don't like the ISO's he said he would do unasked but has not followed through on. I also don't like that he wanted to ignore me for a little pressure when he was just doing the same to Rinto. A lot of red flags here and I am pretty sure this is where I will start my D3.

edit: tried to fix coding
logic340Feb 10, 2017 5:25 AM

Feb 10, 2017 5:28 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

While this sounds great and all what does it tell us if he flips town? Does it confirm that Crossbell was white knighting Ruu? Does it resolve Togs or Wen/CADAEMOS role? How about Rinto-kun what does it tell us about him?

If she flips scum that interaction with Soren is going down as legendary scum theatre in my book (way better than Sithis vs. Phraze). I will also say that Ruu's scum game has gotten worse because she was horribly scummy this game which isn't usually as evident when she is scum. I didn't see her usual scum meta but that could be due to me telling her what it was in Disgaea but I don't think she could change it so much so quickly. I really don't care if people scum read me if she flips scum as I will be so happy we are closer to winning and deal with the fallout at the appropriate time but I have to remain open-minded to the idea that we could be wrong and where do we go if we are. I want people thinking of all the possibilities so we can zero in the best choice together.

Cop, Jailer, Vig vs. Framer, Role Blocker doesn't seem balanced to my limited understanding. What power balances this out?

Vote:DarthInvader You really haven't done us or yourself any favors. It would be great if you could finally answer the questions we have asked you. Who did you try to roleblock on N2?

If they flip town and we have both a RB and Jailor I do not understand the balance in this game anymore, I'm lynching here because I would rather lynch a Rb over a Jailor, since scum jailor is not possible. Scum Rb is very much so. I'm tbh just sick of the uncertainty on this spot, I feel we have numbers to afford this as well.
Feb 10, 2017 5:31 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
DarthInvader said:

This came in as I was posting my vote. My vote isn't needed hear and I really feel like togs/crossbell are better choices for today. They both look scummy, they haven't been cleared by interactions the way Ruu has.

Unvote

@DarthInvader I am the only one who seems to think you might be town right now, will you work with me on catching scum?

This will be the 3rd time you saved this slot, not that it is a scum tell but stands out.
Feb 10, 2017 5:32 AM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:
Yesterday I was notified I was in jail. Also, I don't check my pm's right away or instantly as most do. For those that know me they know how behind I'm in that lol.

Also, I guess since we are voting my vote might be either Togs/Crossbell. Any fellow townies wanna help me out with the voting process?

Lastly, who do you guys want me to role block tonight just so I can get that out of the way before I leave for uni and return really late since it's Friday for me lol.

Do you know how to use BB coding?
PoE = Process of Elimination
I like both crossbell and togs as lynch option but you will need to talk me through your reasoning as to why you suspect them or is just due to them suspecting you.

Feb 10, 2017 5:34 AM

Apr 2014
DarthInvader said:

If we let you live I want you to RB me since I only trust myself also give me your Character name please.

POE is process of elimination it means narrowing down the options
Feb 10, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

If they flip town and we have both a RB and Jailor I do not understand the balance in this game anymore, I'm lynching here because I would rather lynch a Rb over a Jailor, since scum jailor is not possible. Scum Rb is very much so. I'm tbh just sick of the uncertainty on this spot, I feel we have numbers to afford this as well.
I'd rather we have both if they are indeed both town. I am not liking the fact that Togs hasn't voted yet. He isn't giving us much to go on in that regard.

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
DarthInvader said:

Do you know how to use BB coding?
PoE = Process of Elimination
I like both crossbell and togs as lynch option but you will need to talk me through your reasoning as to why you suspect them or is just due to them suspecting you.

The other issue is both of them are easy escape lynchs, also this could be a distant attempt.

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

I'd rather we have both if they are indeed both town. I am not liking the fact that Togs hasn't voted yet. He isn't giving us much to go on in that regard.

I thought he voted Darth last night

May 2014
I don't understand the balance over your mind anymore. You rather lose a townie RB and a Jailor, two roles I think we can use to our advantage than sabotage it on purpose. Hmm, anyone that's pro at this game doing a read on this Jack guy? Why does Jack seem to be Crossbell 2.0 and going blind aggro again.

Quick Edit, didn't read the 6 new post. One min as I read through them.

Quick Edit 2. I know BB coding but isn't efficient at it on my phone. I don't mind RB Jack tonight but I figured town probably had others in mind for me to RB like Crossbell or Togs.
Also where is Togs? I couldn't find their post in a while. Either same situation as me where they can only post at certain time of their day or something else.
Also I have some reasonings and no not voting because they suspect me. That's pretty much random lynching right, and I hope you guys are mature enough to not just random lynch since when we random lynch, only the mafia benefits.

My character name is: Lucis Caelum. What about yours?
DarthInvaderFeb 10, 2017 5:44 AM

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 10, 2017 5:36 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Vote: Darth

We bought an extra lynch between the no kill+Soren lynch anyways so I think this is the best way to sort the Jailor claim out.

here
Feb 10, 2017 5:36 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Unvote

This will be the 3rd time you saved this slot, not that it is a scum tell but stands out.
Have I really saved them? I have no scum tells as I have never been scum...so yeah. Lets talk about Crossbell and wen they look much juicier as suspects. I will continue to try and get information out of Darth.

Feb 10, 2017 5:37 AM

Apr 2014
DarthInvader said:
I don't understand the balance over your mind anymore. You rather lose a townie RB and a Jailor, two roles I think we can use to our advantage than sabotage it on purpose. Hmm, anyone that's pro at this game doing a read on this Jack guy? Why does Jack seem to be Crossbell 2.0 and going blind aggro again.

The chances of both roles been in are really low, that is why. This is far from blind agrro as well.
Feb 10, 2017 5:38 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

No I voted Togs at the start of the phase. I changed vote this morning but then saw Darth posted, unvoted, and though I would talk with him since he already was leading 5-1 over everyone else.

Feb 10, 2017 5:39 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

Have I really saved them? I have no scum tells as I have never been scum...so yeah. Lets talk about Crossbell and wen they look much juicier as suspects. I will continue to try and get information out of Darth.

Yes day one you led counter lynch on Bunny, to be fair so did i, Day 2 you voteed Soren and nearly made a tie and now day 3 again. I'm not aganist a lynch on them two
Feb 10, 2017 5:40 AM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:

Look everyone who questions you isn't going to be scum. There is a lot of this game that hinges on your slot so if you could help us it would be appreciated. If you are town it's in your best interest not to get lynched.

@Jack which is why I take such issue with Crossbell's lynch me or vig me I don't care. The fact of the matter is he does care or he wouldn't have complained about me suspecting him.

Feb 10, 2017 5:41 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

No I voted Togs at the start of the phase. I changed vote this morning but then saw Darth posted, unvoted, and though I would talk with him since he already was leading 5-1 over everyone else.

Why did you answer about yourself? I was pointing out Togs had voted.
Feb 10, 2017 5:42 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Yes day one you led counter lynch on Bunny, to be fair so did i, Day 2 you voteed Soren and nearly made a tie and now day 3 again. I'm not aganist a lynch on them two
Rinto and Togs nearly made a tie I explained my actions during the vote while they have not explained theirs. D1 I voted Bunny and felt better about voting Togs. When you say I saved them it makes it sound like we are teammates. Today I would like us to actually think about others like Crossbell who has done jack d3 while their slot's D1 looks like scum partner with soren and D2 looks like Cross distancing.

Feb 10, 2017 5:43 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

I misread that though you said "I though you voted Darth last night"

Feb 10, 2017 5:44 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

Rinto and Togs nearly made a tie I explained my actions during the vote while they have not explained theirs. D1 I voted Bunny and felt better about voting Togs. When you say I saved them it makes it sound like we are teammates. Today I would like us to actually think about others like Crossbell who has done jack d3 while their slot's D1 looks like scum partner with soren and D2 looks like Cross distancing.

i understand that but you have to understand, the way it happened can look like you saving them as a teammate. As I said not against a Cross lynch but I have seen him give up as town before which worries me.
Feb 10, 2017 5:46 AM

Apr 2014
DarthInvader said:

Quick Edit 2. I know BB coding but isn't efficient at it on my phone. I don't mind RB Jack tonight but I figured town probably had others in mind for me to RB like Crossbell or Togs.
Also where is Togs? I couldn't find their post in a while. Either same situation as me where they can only post at certain time of their day or something else.
Also I have some reasonings and no not voting because they suspect me. That's pretty much random lynching right, and I hope you guys are mature enough to not just random lynch since when we random lynch, only the mafia benefits.

Lucis Caelum is not a character and different from what the person you replaced said.
Feb 10, 2017 5:48 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

i understand that but you have to understand, the way it happened can look like you saving them as a teammate. As I said not against a Cross lynch but I have seen him give up as town before which worries me.
Fair enough since I have never witnessed it I can only take you at your word which I trust at the moment. I just don't see how Ruu/Gruffin and Ruu's behavior this game is scum. Your "town look worse that scum" words hit me hard here. Let's say on the off chance that Sollux is scum Jailer what are we risking by lynching Town Role Blocker?

Feb 10, 2017 5:50 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

Fair enough since I have never witnessed it I can only take you at your word which I trust at the moment. I just don't see how Ruu/Gruffin and Ruu's behavior this game is scum. Your "town look worse that scum" words hit me hard here. Let's say on the off chance that Sollux is scum Jailer what are we risking by lynching Town Role Blocker?

Scum JK is not possible if it was in this game it would be going into bastard game area.
Feb 10, 2017 5:52 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
DarthInvader said:

I want a answer to this
Feb 10, 2017 5:53 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Scum JK is not possible if it was in this game it would be going into bastard game area.
IDK....I don't know enough about role for it to realy help me in making a decision which is why I have been just looking at thing as town and scum.

Ruu's scum motive for claiming Role Blocker only makes sense in a world where her claim clears Soren. If they are scum together do you think Ruu really botches that claim so horribly bad?

Feb 10, 2017 5:54 AM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:

Stop editing and just make a new post. please

Feb 10, 2017 5:54 AM

May 2014
You asked for my character name, I gave you the character name that said on the card Shad gave me. If that's not the character name then Idk what to do. Maybe ask Shad if he gave me wrong character name?

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 10, 2017 5:55 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

IDK....I don't know enough about role for it to realy help me in making a decision which is why I have been just looking at thing as town and scum.

Ruu's scum motive for claiming Role Blocker only makes sense in a world where her claim clears Soren. If they are scum together do you think Ruu really botches that claim so horribly bad?

I don't tbh but my issue now is how they just claimed a different character.
Feb 10, 2017 5:56 AM

May 2014
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

I want a answer to this

I gave the answer. Yesterday.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 10, 2017 5:56 AM

Jan 2010
DarthInvader said:

This doesn't match with what Ruu said is there something you have left out? Also what time did you get your PM saying you had been jailed? Was it during the Night Phase? Was receiving the message the reason you decided not to try and role block someone?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.