[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2017 8:34 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:
This sounds so defensive, activity is not a sign of been town you know that, I understand you are busy but you said you would do it we did not ask for it to start with. You can't just rebuke been suspected all game like you have been with Logic and put it down to him been biased, I also hate the way you used him been wrong in FT on you so is wrong again, this comes off as a big discredit and unneeded on a fellow town.
I'm just annoyed because Logic tunnels me in every single game we play, and no matter what I say or what I do, he always finds a way to go deep in the confirmation bias.

Like, I respect logic a lot as a player, but when you keep tunneling a player like this, sometimes you'll be right! But seeing that most people roll town (statistically), you'll be wrong for most of the time. Logic was wrong Day 1 of FT, and he's wrong in this game. I've stopped engaging with him because replying to him is sort of exasperating, and it's also a Sisyphean task - he'll always find new ways to keep scumreading me no matter how many questions I reply to. I replied to all of his questions in Fairy Tail, and I was still a top wagon Day 1 in that game. That's why I'm not responding to him anymore.

Sorry if I'm getting a little more emotional than in most other games (and it's probably a sign that I should take a break from this game for a couple of hours) but it's just annoying when I replace into the game, stir up activity, catch some scum, yet end up being scumread for it anyways for the dumbest reasons.

You do realize you and everyone else does this to me as well right, it is near on impossible for me to prove myself as town in these games. It is part of the game to be scumread by people, you can't just ignore them because of it. Just saying he was wrong before is not good enough. He is not finding new waus to scumread you and the he has done are fair game, let's face it you replaced into a bad slot and Soren flip is not helping you.

The last part is so bad and you know it stiring up activity can come from a deep scum, you were townreading Soren a lot and that lynch could easily be bussing, this is not dumb reasons they are fair.
Feb 9, 2017 8:35 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Why did you give him the link?. He should of been able to say already since why would Ruu lie, this is a weird move

Indeed it's weird but normal mafia would just post in scum chat. This would be very careless to say the least.

Feb 9, 2017 8:36 AM

Jan 2016
If wen flips scum, I would honestly look into Togs as the deep wolf.

This basically stems from how out of nowhere the push on Soren came from, compared to his reads progression yesterday when he was suspecting Kit and Jack. He was suspecting Kit and Jack a couple days ago and yesterday he literally wanders in with "Hey guys let's lynch Soren?"

I'm slightly paranoid of Jack, but Soren/Jack interactions Day 1 looked fairly solid in my view.
Feb 9, 2017 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:
Does he have a track record of defending scum buddies, when he is scum with me he does not. I want examples of this.

Higurashi:

wen294 said:
So far Lord_Sithis has been a lurky ass, in that regard i don't overly mind voting for him if it's to assure a lynch. That said there are people out there that are lurking more and aside from this i haven't seen all that much scum indicative from him i guess. I'd rather vote for him on D2 if he's still as lurky as he is now, but i'd still rather vote for Tenshii_ or untill he properly explains/defends himself.
"I'd be willing to vote for [SCUMBUDDY], but I'd rather vote for [TOWNIE] instead!"

Oldest scum trick in the book.

I would not class that as a strong defend the ones with Soren are a lot better and fequrent, he never even gave options instead with Soren, I still read it as lazy town. I could be wrong we will find out in 20 hopefully.
Feb 9, 2017 8:39 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:
Why did you give him the link?. He should of been able to say already since why would Ruu lie, this is a weird move
Because I wanted him to actually talk about his role rather than him ignoring the subject every time we talk about it?

Yes but you just gave him the answers to it, if he was in some world scum you just gave them escape.
Feb 9, 2017 8:41 AM

Jan 2016
Well if wen is town who is scum?

And in that game, Sithis was lurky as heck Day 1 so it was impossible to townread him. Soren was decently active D1.
Feb 9, 2017 8:42 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
If wen flips scum, I would honestly look into Togs as the deep wolf.

This basically stems from how out of nowhere the push on Soren came from, compared to his reads progression yesterday when he was suspecting Kit and Jack. He was suspecting Kit and Jack a couple days ago and yesterday he literally wanders in with "Hey guys let's lynch Soren?"

I'm slightly paranoid of Jack, but Soren/Jack interactions Day 1 looked fairly solid in my view.

We can agree on this at least, if it is not Wen I'm coming for you after togs
Feb 9, 2017 8:46 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:
This sounds so defensive, activity is not a sign of been town you know that, I understand you are busy but you said you would do it we did not ask for it to start with. You can't just rebuke been suspected all game like you have been with Logic and put it down to him been biased, I also hate the way you used him been wrong in FT on you so is wrong again, this comes off as a big discredit and unneeded on a fellow town.
I'm just annoyed because Logic tunnels me in every single game we play, and no matter what I say or what I do, he always finds a way to go deep in the confirmation bias.

Like, I respect logic a lot as a player, but when you keep tunneling a player like this, sometimes you'll be right! But seeing that most people roll town (statistically), you'll be wrong for most of the time. Logic was wrong Day 1 of FT, and he's wrong in this game. I've stopped engaging with him because replying to him is sort of exasperating, and it's also a Sisyphean task - he'll always find new ways to keep scumreading me no matter how many questions I reply to. I replied to all of his questions in Fairy Tail, and I was still a top wagon Day 1 in that game. That's why I'm not responding to him anymore.

Sorry if I'm getting a little more emotional than in most other games (and it's probably a sign that I should take a break from this game for a couple of hours) but it's just annoying when I replace into the game, stir up activity, catch some scum, yet end up being scumread for it anyways for the dumbest reasons.
What do you consider to be the dumnest reasons? The way we caught Soren is not indicative of the activity you created and I would dare say that it started with me moving to you and actually thinking outside of Ruu/DarthInvader and wem/CADA. I am sorry that Gruffin was not cleared and your play has made it hard for me to read you. I left you in the neutral pile because I can see both town and scum motives here. Gruffin's D1 intereactions with Soren are bad and I know you can't answer for them but you town read him (even though you questioned him about Ruu) then jumped you vote there with no real sign in your though process that he was even an option. I say this because he was a town read and most people wont lynch their town reads. Your read on Soren before you voted him was "Townreading him when he is here, scumreading him when he isn't." Feels pretty non-committal.

I feel like if your whole train was town maybe you need to do some self reflection and ask why you keep attracting this type of attention? I didn't trust Gruffin and post count isn't a reason for me to trust you. Your posts need to inform me that you are town and I am having trouble seeing it (doesn't mean you aren't town just means I need to work at finding it or you need to help me more). The last two games I have tried to leave you alone in FT you basically asked me to scum read you since you pocketed me and I actually gave you a town read while you were town.

Anyway FoS on you to start the day while I look for the "real" scum right?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 9, 2017 8:48 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:
Does he have a track record of defending scum buddies, when he is scum with me he does not. I want examples of this.

Higurashi:

wen294 said:
So far Lord_Sithis has been a lurky ass, in that regard i don't overly mind voting for him if it's to assure a lynch. That said there are people out there that are lurking more and aside from this i haven't seen all that much scum indicative from him i guess. I'd rather vote for him on D2 if he's still as lurky as he is now, but i'd still rather vote for Tenshii_ or untill he properly explains/defends himself.
"I'd be willing to vote for [SCUMBUDDY], but I'd rather vote for [TOWNIE] instead!"

Oldest scum trick in the book.
Where did wen do that this game?
Also this looks similar to your "town when here scum when not here" post.

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:
You do realize you and everyone else does this to me as well right, it is near on impossible for me to prove myself as town in these games. It is part of the game to be scumread by people, you can't just ignore them because of it. Just saying he was wrong before is not good enough. He is not finding new waus to scumread you and the he has done are fair game, let's face it you replaced into a bad slot and Soren flip is not helping you.

The last part is so bad and you know it stiring up activity can come from a deep scum, you were townreading Soren a lot and that lynch could easily be bussing, this is not dumb reasons they are fair.
Eh, fine. If you guys really want to lynch me, sure. I'll accept my lynch, and go to focus on the other ongoing games I have.

I replaced in and tried to solve the game for you guys, I pumped up the activity +100 and tried to foster a good thread environment, and to top it all off we lynched scum in the end. I gave you guys my all, I can't and won't waste any more time.

If you guys want to lynch me tomorrow then go for it!

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:
Because I wanted him to actually talk about his role rather than him ignoring the subject every time we talk about it?
Fair enough and makes sense to an extent

Feb 9, 2017 8:57 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:

Eh, fine. If you guys really want to lynch me, sure. I'll accept my lynch, and go to focus on the other ongoing games I have.

I replaced in and tried to solve the game for you guys, I pumped up the activity +100 and tried to foster a good thread environment, and to top it all off we lynched scum in the end. I gave you guys my all, I can't and won't waste any more time.

If you guys want to lynch me tomorrow then go for it!
yuck....this sounds like an appeal to emotion. How does this post help any of us solve the game or resolve your alignment? It's like your giving up which doesn't seem like the Cross I know (either alignment). I have to push on you other wise how will I figure you out? Your MU style is confusing me because I am not seeing the analysis that I am used to from you. The ISO thing isn't a slight against you I try to hold everyone accountable to what they say they will do. You said you would do two ISO's for us and haven't come through. That is part of the reason we could get behind the Soren lynch, he promised to catch scum (or at least to try) by making the bet and failed to follow through. Follow through goes along way for me.

I think I have made a very good and realistic case against you and Gruffin.
Gruffin protects Soren all day D1, town read him without trying to discern his alignment. Soren did the same things, outside of the bet they have no meaningful interactions. You enter the game and without catching up you town read Soren. Your last read list has Soren as Town and you vote for him for scumreading him when he isn't around. You came out and said you would do things you haven't done and get defensive when asked about it by others. You seem to put more of a premium on post quantity rather than post quality right now and attribute what can be chalked up as a lucky lynch to you drumming up activity. As I stated earlier it's hard for me to grasp your though process with this new style as I find it hard to even tell who you are responding to at times.

Feb 9, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2016
it resolves my alignment because i get lynched

then you see my role pm

then you re evaluate
Feb 9, 2017 9:00 AM

Oct 2015
Night has ended!

No one have been chosen by the Niflheim Empire to be killed. No death occurred last night

Day 3 Begins

Time until Night 3

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 9, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

then you see my role pm

then you re evaluate
What part of allowing yourself to be lynched is townie? Aren't you the one who told me to fight for my townie life? If you are town I don't want to lynch you my win con is to finish of the scum. Let's work together as I have never gotten you lynched before.

Feb 9, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2016
@DarthInvader who did you roleblock
Feb 9, 2017 9:02 AM

Jan 2010
Wow this is quite the interesting turn of events. No one got NK'd last night so we either got a good RB or scum didn't want to narrow the pool of players and get caught?

Who is it that got role blocked last night? Please make yourself known

Feb 9, 2017 9:03 AM

Jan 2016
I agree that you should fight for your townie life, but my exasperation with this game is at a all time high. I'm fine being lynched if it means leaving this game.
Feb 9, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun with 10 alive who is scum?

Feb 9, 2017 9:05 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:

then you see my role pm

then you re evaluate
What part of allowing yourself to be lynched is townie? Aren't you the one who told me to fight for my townie life? If you are town I don't want to lynch you my win con is to finish of the scum. Let's work together as I have never gotten you lynched before.

He did give up once as town either way we push through on Wen or Togs today I feel. I favor Togs personally. The lack of night kills is strange. we need to be careful they is a chance scum did not kill on purpose to blame whoever got RBed
Feb 9, 2017 9:05 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
I agree that you should fight for your townie life, but my exasperation with this game is at a all time high. I'm fine being lynched if it means leaving this game.
I'll let other read into this.

So lets talk about one thing that hasn't really been discussed since D1. What are the possibilities and what signs would I want to look for in case of Jackrito pocketing me again?
Edit: Got to remain vigilant

Feb 9, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

He did give up once as town either way we push through on Wen or Togs today I feel. I favor Togs personally. The lack of night kills is strange. we need to be careful they is a chance scum did not kill on purpose to blame whoever got RBed
Yes I am interested in hearing from Darth on who they blocked but I know that doesn't automatically make them scum.

Feb 9, 2017 9:07 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:

So lets talk about one thing that hasn't really been discussed since D1. What are the possibilities and what signs would I want to look for in case of Jackrito pocketing me again?

Lol I expect nothing less
Feb 9, 2017 9:09 AM

Apr 2014
Let's get ball rolling vote Togs
Feb 9, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2016
Vote CADEAMOS

Willing to vote Togs as well, but I want this slot resolved first.

You have to consider that without Togs showing up last minute we wouldn't be able to lynch Soren.
Feb 9, 2017 9:18 AM

Jan 2008
I did not get roleblocked, nor did I get killed. Everyone expected me to shoot wen, so this leads me to believe wen/cada is town. (I didn't shoot at all)

i feel like cross was setting up a mislynch (or enticing me to shoot wen) with the overnight wen analysis. logic, jack, and (previously) grapefruit have made good points about why wen is town...

but i'm not sure if cross and togs can be scum together because they interacted so much? possible they are just good at it.. idk. If it's not them together, the last scum could still be a fake claimer.

hmm..

Vote: Crossbell

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Vote CADEAMOS

Willing to vote Togs as well, but I want this slot resolved first.

You have to consider that without Togs showing up last minute we wouldn't be able to lynch Soren.

Yes true but he needs the town rep a lot since they was a chance he got lynched next. I don't even think he was scum reading Soren and his mind change on Ruu is so put of place he had no issue on day one. Yet the claim convinced him I doubt it, add this to him been over defensive and not scumhunting the bad outweighs the good.
Feb 9, 2017 9:27 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
I did not get roleblocked, nor did I get killed. Everyone expected me to shoot wen, so this leads me to believe wen/cada is town. (I didn't shoot at all)

i feel like cross was setting up a mislynch (or enticing me to shoot wen) with the overnight wen analysis. logic, jack, and (previously) grapefruit have made good points about why wen is town...

but i'm not sure if cross and togs can be scum together because they interacted so much? possible they are just good at it.. idk. If it's not them together, the last scum could still be a fake claimer.

hmm..

Vote: Crossbell

I would of prefered you to shoot them still to remove the chance of it,but I can respect the choice no point killing if unsure. They have a long history together so I feel they could fake it. Still feel more confident on Togs though. One thing I want to point out is they both shared a town read on Ruu on day 2 off page 8 posts possible Togs stole that reason to cover himself
Feb 9, 2017 9:31 AM

Jan 2010
Vote: Togs I still need to look into the interactions between him and Soren/Gruffin. Then I will read Togs/Crossbell to see if anything stands out. Togs PbPa may be a possibility since he posts in bunches and disappears for pages at a time.

Feb 9, 2017 9:34 AM

Jan 2016
I'm fine if you vig me or lynch me Kit.
Feb 9, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
I don't care what you're fine with. You've already made it clear you don't want to play this game anymore. I only want to catch scum.

What do you make of the fact that I wasn't roleblocked? Since it seems you still suspect Wen/Cada.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2016
I don't think there's a mafia roleblocker in this game

Only a town one

Explains the framer counteracting the cop
Feb 9, 2017 9:49 AM

Jan 2016
Also if you want to catch scum then look elsewhere, because I'm not it.
Feb 9, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Crossbell said:
I don't care what you're fine with. You've already made it clear you don't want to play this game anymore. I only want to catch scum.

What do you make of the fact that I wasn't roleblocked? Since it seems you still suspect Wen/Cada.
There is a lot of wine to sip here.
Scum didn't kill because they though you would kill wen
Scum didn't kill because they were roleblocked
scum didn't kill because they want us to sip wine
scum didn't kill because any kill would narrow the pool and possibly out them as scum
scum didn't kill because we have a dr that we didn't know about

Feb 9, 2017 9:59 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
That's fine if it's true lets win together for the second time. I am town reading Jack but I don't want to close myself off to the idea of being pocketed. Are there any signs of scum Jack you are seeing? Trying to stay alert. I think we agree on Kit she is town and if this was her first scum game she wouldn't have claimed like she did?

Feb 9, 2017 10:00 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Lol I expect nothing less
Gotta keep my head on a swivel....looking at all possibilities.

Feb 9, 2017 10:01 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Kit said:

scum didn't kill because any kill would narrow the pool and possibly out them as scum

I doubt we have a doc the RB would work the function of the doc, and as I said Shaddroxx does not like normal docs. Also that would mean a RB, cop, Vig and doc which is unbalanced unless scum have a killing role, if they is a doc I would have to think Kit is bad.

I really hope RB blocked no one that would make it clearer, as strange as it sounds.
Feb 9, 2017 10:02 AM
Jun 2016
According to what Cross said a while back, there should be two mafia left, right? Neither one of them acted?
Feb 9, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
That's fine if it's true lets win together for the second time. I am town reading Jack but I don't want to close myself off to the idea of being pocketed. Are there any signs of scum Jack you are seeing? Trying to stay alert. I think we agree on Kit she is town and if this was her first scum game she wouldn't have claimed like she did?
I really want to trust Kit on her clearing Jack. He's honestly a big question mark for me because it's been so long since I've seen his town game that I don't really know what to spot. I think interactions points towards town Jack though? Soren and Jack talked a lot Day 1.
Feb 9, 2017 10:09 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
Crossbell said:
Then you're not fine with it
logic340 said:
Kit said:

I know, I specifically wanted to see what Cross had to say about it

Feb 9, 2017 10:10 AM
Jun 2016
Seeing as Kit wasn't killed last night, I now fully believe that they are town. So here are my thoughts so far.

Town: Kit
Possible Town: Logic
Neutral: Jack, Cadaemos
Possible Scum: Denja, Cross, DarthInvader
Scum: (no one)
Feb 9, 2017 10:12 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
I really want to trust Kit on her clearing Jack. He's honestly a big question mark for me because it's been so long since I've seen his town game that I don't really know what to spot. I think interactions points towards town Jack though? Soren and Jack talked a lot Day 1.
I've been town reading him pretty much the whole game but I want to keep my wits about me. I scum read Jack hard for his D1 in NnT where he was town but then moved on to Astros. I town read him while ignoring the signs of my own pocket in FT so I have been trying to keep an eye out it. At this stage I really don't think Jack is scum and would have to have two really bad flips to really make me think something is up but I wanted to talk with you about it as I look elsewhere for scum.

Feb 9, 2017 10:12 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
Seeing as Kit wasn't killed last night, I now fully believe that they are town. So here are my thoughts so far.

What about Rinto and Togs?

Feb 9, 2017 10:14 AM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:

Shoot, I knew I was forgetting someone XD oops.

Neutral: Rinto, Jack, Cadaemos, Togs
Feb 9, 2017 10:53 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Crossbell said:
Crossbell said:
Then you're not fine with it
logic340 said:
I know, I specifically wanted to see what Cross had to say about it
oops....my bad.

Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:

Shoot, I knew I was forgetting someone XD oops.

Neutral: Rinto, Jack, Cadaemos, Togs
Happens to me on occasion as well...lol I did one where you and togs were left off...I added you but forgot about lurky ass Togs.

Feb 9, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2008
@jackrito do you think this set up could have no scum role blocker?

as far as i know, we have so far...

town: vig, cop, rb

scum: framer

Feb 9, 2017 11:07 AM

Nov 2008
What is dis? No death? I even doubt Darth submitted an action so I am thinking scum forgot to send kill. But just to be safe @DarthInvader did you visit anyone last night?

Vote CADA

Narrow the lynchpool. Save him the time to catch up.

I am still baffled nobody attempts to make a push against me. It is good that I am confirmed best town.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 11:08 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 3.1 💀

💀Togs 💀 (2) // 🐩 Jackrito , Logic340🐩
💀CADAEMOS💀 (2) // 🐩 Crossbell,DenjaX 🐩
Crossbell (1) // 🐩 Kit 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 DarthInvader, Rinto-kun, Togs, CADAEMOS, Sollux16

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 24 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 3🐩

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 9, 2017 11:14 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
@jackrito do you think this set up could have no scum role blocker?

as far as i know, we have so far...

town: vig, cop, rb

scum: framer

I would of expected one but the framer messes it up a bit. I'm not sure what other scum would be though
Feb 9, 2017 12:48 PM
Jun 2016
Chat is dead... :\
Anyone have any thoughts they wanna share?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.