πŸ’€ Unofficial Vote Count 2.1 πŸ’€

πŸ’€ Wen294 πŸ’€ (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩
πŸ’€ Togs πŸ’€ (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun 🐩
πŸ’€ Soren πŸ’€ (1) // 🐩 logic349 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Jackrito, Gruffin, Soren , Togs, Sollux16, wen294
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 5, 2017 6:52 PM

Jan 2010
Updated with Ruu's claim. Take this with multiple grains of salt add your self to it and look at it from all angles. This is in no way concrete
Key:
Unknown/no claims:

Jackrito
Wen294
Soren
Gruffin
Togs
Sollux16

Claimed:
DenjaX - Wolf (claimed)
Kit - Vig (claimed)
Rinto-kun Vanilla Town (Claimed)
Ruu - Town Roleblocker (Claimerd)

Confirmed:
Logic340 - Town
Oyasumi_Rosie - Vanilla Town
Grapefruit21 - Vanilla Town
Bunny - Cop

πŸ’€ Vote Count 1.3 πŸ’€

Kit (1) // 🐩 DenjaX 🐩
DenjaX (1) // 🐩 Ruu
Ruu(1) // 🐩 Kit 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny
For the sake of continuing to look in all directions. I have strong town reads on Denja and Kit and a slight read on Ruu but still more neutral. I find this vote count very interesting. By itself it probably wouldn't stand out so much but these three have been memeing a lot and have been tied to each other since early. I'm bored and it's something that stood out to me as I read through the thread again. I know all three being scum is unlikely but it's something to look at in regards staying vigilant.
logic340Feb 5, 2017 6:56 PM

Feb 5, 2017 8:22 PM

Oct 2015
Gruffin has been replaced by @Crossbell. Please welcome him to the game

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 5, 2017 8:29 PM

Jan 2010
Welcome @Crossbell I'm looking forward to this.

@Gruffin get well soon.
logic340Feb 5, 2017 9:16 PM

Feb 5, 2017 8:29 PM

Jan 2016
Hi, hi.

I am fairly busy this week, but hopefully I'll still be a competent replacement for this slot.

If someone could catch me up that'd be greatly appreciated.

I may try out a different playstyle as well in an attempt to reduce my workload without sacrificing much quality.
Feb 5, 2017 8:47 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Hi, hi.

I am fairly busy this week, but hopefully I'll still be a competent replacement for this slot.

If someone could catch me up that'd be greatly appreciated.

I may try out a different playstyle as well in an attempt to reduce my workload without sacrificing much quality.
the post above should prove rather useful. Please ask me anything you'd like to know as I'm gets with you.

To Summaraize;
Denja is being himself claimed wolf early. Got some reduction and a vote from ruu. He says kit Is scum pushes that most of day 1. Plays around with Ruu gets her to slip but nothing conclusive.
Kit has been active has been moving her vote being kit. Claimed Vig killed Rosie attributed it to your advice in N1 vig kill. Seen honest and way too bold for her first scum game.
Soren asked Gruffin to bet on scum hunting. It drew attention to both and neither has come through
Bunny mislynched cop new player didn't say much 6 people on the train. Bunny was a dog kind of confirms Denja wolf claim
Ruu looks horrible like bad, to scummy to be scum type bad. Almost got lynched yesterday. Claimed town role blocker today under minimal pressure
Rinto-kun almost got lynched claimed VT people believe it for not. Hasn't done much since not getting lynched.
Wen294 is being town read by most excerpt Kit. I admittedly need to revisit wen.
Jackriti just pocketed me but I'm not seeing the signs I ignored in FT. I could sure use another opinion. He seems much more paranoid here then FT. I'm learning town I think most others are.
Rosie was being Rosie (VT) imo playing like TPR in her first town game..she was majority consensus for Vig according to Kit.
Grapefruit was pretty well town read. He was vanilla town. Mostly town reads D1 voted Rosie.
I'm logic you know me ;)

Sollux - New player never played mafia before some ToS experience. Feeling his way through it more active than many would probably believe. Very inquisitive but lost player. No real read either way. Didn't vote D1 for reasons explained. I have a write up coming so the post numbers will be referenced.
We have 4 town claims the full claims and Denja wolf claim.

I hope This helps

Edit: Added Sollux16
logic340Feb 5, 2017 9:00 PM

Feb 5, 2017 8:55 PM

Oct 2015
For replacement to catch up the time for the next phase change will be extended for another 24 hours

Time until Night 2

Feb 5, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2016
What is a wolf? Wolf means scum in my view; I've virtually never seen it as a role.

Ruu being a town roleblocker I find difficult to believe given that roleblockers are very commonly scum, but I will look at her posts.
Feb 5, 2017 9:04 PM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
@Sollux16 What are you views on the current situation? Of all the claims do you believe any to be true?

Hm... after speaking with you and Denja earlier, I'm going to believe Kit's claim for now. I will believe that Denja is a wolf, but that doesn't mean that I necessarily believe their town claim.
As far as Rinto and Ruu go, I'm not sure weather to believe them or not.
With Rinto, I'm not sure how these games work quite yet, but how many vanilla town rolls can there really be? And have there ever been roleblocker town members before?
Feb 5, 2017 9:05 PM
Jun 2016
Crossbell said:
What is a wolf? Wolf means scum in my view; I've virtually never seen it as a role.

Ruu being a town roleblocker I find difficult to believe given that roleblockers are very commonly scum, but I will look at her posts.

My thoughts exactly. Welcome to the game by the way, I look forward to playing with you ^.^
Feb 5, 2017 9:09 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

Wolf is actually a Dog and we found out the Bunny was a Dog named Umbra. As Sollux said this doesn't prove Denja's alignment.

Feb 5, 2017 9:15 PM

Jan 2010
Togs:

Inquisitive and involved in the whole Gruffin/Soren bet situation. Slight town read on Jack early (mind melds as well) and then gone (usual Togs either alignment).
410 & 413 - These post concern me a bit. He clearly states this may take a while since he has so many posts to go through (over 300) yet get through 3 pages in 4 minutes. Alright leaving that aside not sure that is indicative of anything gives multiple views on Gruffin in this post and I can't tell if it's him progressing his read or him knowing an alignment and trying to look like he's progressing his read.
The vote on Ruu makes sense given is push on her in 413 and the fact that he didn't allow much time to really for other reads coming back so close to Phase Change (Since you wanted me to point it out). Lurky Town/Lurky Scum?? I still don't know need other's opinions and more posts from @Togs

Sollux16:

More active than I gave him credit for. His entry was very odd to say the least but somewhat understandable seeing as he's never played before. States his suspicions which make sense to me given he knows none of us or really what to expect I like how he expands on his suspicions of Denja and Jackrito but I still don't have enough to make a decision either way new player read, neutral still. So I wrote this before post 759 time to dig deeper.

@Sollux16 Crossbell is a player you could get you better acquainted with roles and claiming etc.

Feb 5, 2017 9:17 PM

Oct 2015
πŸ’€ Vote Count 2.2 πŸ’€

πŸ’€ Wen294 πŸ’€ (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩
πŸ’€ Togs πŸ’€ (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun 🐩
Soren (1) // 🐩 Logic340 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Jackrito, Crossbell, Soren , Togs, Sollux16, wen294

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩
-shad-Feb 5, 2017 9:33 PM

Feb 5, 2017 9:23 PM

Jan 2010
@Togs and @Soren you both have left me out of list you did. What's going on with you two? I feel like I'm being avoided here. Where is the OneVote-Man!? @Togs (in my Rinto voice) I expect better of you...lol. Ok being serious now. You said you wanted to face off with scum Jack and that is still a possibility (maybe ??) I want to see it...either face off or team work either way. No lurk pls (help me @kit).

Feb 5, 2017 9:26 PM

Jan 2016
So flavor, then? I'll just ignore it in terms of actual analyzing behavior.

I'll catch up tomorrow using a different playstyle; hopefully it proves effective.

Since Togs is lurking yet again:

Vote Togs

Hey. I'm in the game; make an effort to play and figure out alignments. You've rolled a mafia alignment in the past four out of five games or something? Regardless of your actual alignment, you should be playing, so this is a vote to try and move things in the right direction.
Feb 5, 2017 9:28 PM

Jan 2016
Ah, this game is not a lynch-lock game.

In an effort to make the game interesting when I catch up tomorrow, how about we all vote Togs until he either:

1) Starts posting
2) Claims

?

Regardless of his actual alignment it'll be pretty informative, and I'm fine with lynching lurkers starting on Day 2 so yeah.
Feb 5, 2017 9:29 PM

Jan 2010
unvote

I feel like votes on Togs and Soren are accomplishing pretty much the same thing....nothing. Ugh...

Feb 5, 2017 9:31 PM
Jun 2016
Crossbell said:

In an effort to make the game interesting when I catch up tomorrow, how about we all vote Togs until he either:

1) Starts posting
2) Claims

?

Regardless of his actual alignment it'll be pretty informative, and I'm fine with lynching lurkers starting on Day 2 so yeah.

Sounds like a good plan to me...unless I find someone else that I have strong scum feelings about. Then I'll end up voting for that person.
Feb 5, 2017 9:31 PM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
unvote

I feel like votes on Togs and Soren are accomplishing pretty much the same thing....nothing. Ugh...

Why do you think Soren got quiet all of a sudden?
Feb 5, 2017 9:33 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

1) Starts posting
2) Claims

?

hmmm....this might actually work. Lets give it a try (for the time being).

Vote:: Togs

I'm going to play Lost Odyssey for a while be back later.

Feb 5, 2017 9:34 PM

Jan 2016
if it's a good plan you should definitely be voting togs currently

having your vote on no one at the start of day 2 doesn't accomplish anything, so you should probably join me on togs until one of the above happens
Feb 5, 2017 9:36 PM

Jan 2016
also who else do you have strong scum feelings about

if it's no one, why are you not questioning others in order to find them
Feb 5, 2017 9:37 PM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:
unvote

Re-reading the beginning of the thread Jack and Togs mentioned Soren has a weak scum game and the bet may have been a way to try and mask that. IDK why he has gone silent as it will make him that much easier to lynch since he made said bet (burden of prophecy, onus on himself). It's possible he has a strong claim and is willing to bank on that. Knowing him it's possible he left a hint to his role to fallback on later if he really is town. So I can't honestly answer the question but those are the various angles I have thought of. There is always the possibility of real life.

Strong claim
Hint at role to fall back on
Real Life issue
Scum laying plans

Feb 5, 2017 9:41 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

Please refer to the last three pages as I believe I have questioned and tagged just about every player in some form or fashion. I also did the Vote count with Claims and summarized the latest happenings for you. I am lost and Soren Togs and Gruffin (now you) are the only people I haven't really been able to read due to activity reasons. I have asked plenty of questions. I need something to work with throw me a bone Cross you know my level of effort. Pushing on inactive. Questionings claims. I even came up with the Ruu/Kit/Denja theory because I am running out of leads. When someone is here I am talking to them.

Feb 5, 2017 9:43 PM
Jun 2016
Crossbell said:

I'm not very good at scum hunting yet, I apologize for that. I've been more trying to think for myself before acting on any of my thoughts, but I'm quickly finding out that that's not how you should play this game. Sorry again, I'll try harder at sharing my thoughts, even if I'm not 100% about them

Vote: Togs
Feb 5, 2017 9:46 PM

Jan 2016
post 772 was addressed to sollux, not you logic
Feb 5, 2017 9:54 PM

Jan 2016
yeah, sharing thoughts is +EV for town

we need to make this game a hostile environment for wolves, and keeping thoughts to yourself is not the way to do it

reading a post, reacting to it, and sharing your thoughts about it makes it easier for people like me to clear you so we can actually start lynching wolves

more town clear themselves with gamesolving = less room scum have left to hide
Feb 5, 2017 9:54 PM

Oct 2015
πŸ’€ Vote Count 2.3 πŸ’€

πŸ’€ Togs πŸ’€ (5) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Crossbell, Logic340, Sollux16 🐩
Wen294 (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Jackrito, Soren , Togs, wen294

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

Feb 5, 2017 9:56 PM

Jan 2016
since the cop was lynched day 1 and we have a bunch of people not voting/split wagons, we're currently in a bad spot right now and we need to do better

i haven't read this game yet, but i can tell that too many townies haven't taken the effort to clear themselves, so we're going to have to cut through a lot of the chaff in order to find the scum
Feb 5, 2017 10:01 PM

Jan 2016
jack soren togs wen

place a vote with reasoning

take a stance
Feb 5, 2017 10:09 PM

Jan 2016
going to sleep

gonna read game tomorrow

i'll probably post like this for rest of game since it's much easier and gets my point across while spending less time
Feb 5, 2017 10:20 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun beat me in two scum games recently. He's not getting the regular treatment anymore. I'm on him like I was cookie. I believed his claim but he doesn't have to hide behind anymore I need to see it. Willing to lynch
Togs - similar boat this lurky shit took an extreme turn in Disgaea I'm still not happy. Get active no matter your alignment..Willing to lynch
Kit - I didn't get that usual waiver than I do early but I have on day 2 claim feels genuine and I can't see her making that play as scum. Other than that usual kit with a little extra memeing. No lynch at the moment
Ruu - ugh where do I start my vote should probably be here. Didn't like her early fixation on Denja, she seemed to fumble when Denja got after her, the claim with little pressures, the usual emotional appeals (imo). It's hard to read. And I just told Ruu her scum tells in Disgaea not sure if she could change then that quickly. FoS firmly pointed, willing to lynch.
DenjaX - I felt town about Denja before the flavor reveal and know it doesn't really prove he's town. I see the town Denja I've enjoyed playing with in TGT and Haruhi. Plus what's he's done to give this game forward is something I wouldn't expect from him as scum. Not interested in lynching need a strong case
Jackrito - Been really active seems really paranoid and genuine. I may be getting pocketed again but my only real knock is Jack of interaction with the newer and less active players.
wen294 - never been able to read him. Going of feel more than content he's bout as rigid and I like he's played more loose than when scun or tpr. Late vote puts him in the spotlight not sure if he's that ballsy type of Scum. Not a fan of lynching at this point. Need to look at him might could be persuaded.
Soren - Very active early, people were split on his bet, I was pretty non committal. I don't get the same early vibe from the plays you and mishu made early made recently. The OneVote-Man thing is another story. I can see both side trying to look extra townie.or possibly a hint to fall back on later? Maybe I'm thinking too much. Seeing a lot of town signs but the follow through isn't what I'd effort. Need more but will lynch I suppose.
Gruffin - accepted the bet. Doubt town read on Soren she embedded up having to defend, then replaced out because she wasn't being well. Did what she could but seems off to me. Not necessarily scummy of but enough for me to stay neutral not enough info
Sollux - is defiantly trying harder than Bunny was. I'm satisfied with my interactions with him to this point but it's not enouht to make a read..I need you all to interact with him too. Not enough info
Crossbell - just entered taking over neutral Gruffin's position. I hope it's town cross. Neutral still he's getting to work.

Feb 6, 2017 1:49 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
If by the end of the phrase I'm about to get lynch I'll claim but I would prefer not to since is like asking to be NK. Since I'm town. I'm thinking scum is in this group: wen Togs, Sollux16 and Gruffin.

I'm leaving Soren out because I'm leaning town with him after last night.
Also if I claim and there is a doctor could you protect me please?

And why say this so early in the day? Talking about claiming is building up expectancies, is that what you're trying to do here? Odd time to bring it up if you don't want to claim.
Also what do you mean you're leaning town on soren after last night. Literally nothing happened with Soren last night? What made you change your mind on him when nothing happened to change your mind?

Ruu said:
logic340 said:
Why are you appealing to emotion already? You have two votes, two votes that are likely to move. Posts like this make me want to vote for you but for now FoS on Ruu. Why are you talking about claiming? You were under more pressure yesterday and claiming never came up?

because I almost die yesterday and by the looks of things I'll be in the same situation already. Denja is coming after me, Soren will probably follow, so will wen.. I'm not appealing to emotion. Seriously people was that an emotional post? I seriously don't know how not to sound emotional then...

And why do you say i'll probably coming after you? Did i do so last phase? Nope. Unless you give me a reason to this phase i think it kinda odd that you expect me to come after you. Allthough i have to admit you're tempting me right now.

Ruu said:
@logic340

I think Soren is town because (yes I will claim now because I like Denja's idea of using me to help town) I roleblock him so he couldn't have killed grape.
I think wen is making a lot of scummy posts and mistakes so I'm leaning scum with him.
Togs is lurking, and I want active players so my vote is on them for now.
If wen doesn't show me he is town in future posts then I'm going after him.
I'm townreading: Denja and Kit for now. I want to believe Rinto but VT is the easiest claim ever and there is no need to counterclaim so I don't know why he says that's proof of their towniness.
Jack's post are helpful but I know that some experienced players can look town when scum (like Suzu) so I don't want to townread him yet.
Gruffin and Sollux are stilll in a gray area for me. I need to get more from them (I'll asked them questions later after reading their posts) and you... I want to townread you but I still think something is off. Is a gut feeling so I can't use it against you. Your posts usually scream town to me (you are always my first town read) but that is not happening now. I'll question you later too.

Town roleblocker? YEAH RIGHT.
Basic set-up is usually: cop, doc, vig, godfather, mafia roleblocker, mafia goon and some VTs. What does town stand to gain from a roleblocker? So that the roleblocker can roleblock the roleblocker so that he can't roleblock the non-roleblocker? Seems legit. It wouldn't even be all that beneficial to town. Unless you're telling me that the mafia have multiple abilities that they need to send to the host without it upsetting the balance and staying in the realm of a basic game? Also it'd mean 4 town power roles at least or not having a doctor for town. That's pretty weird for a basic game as well. Honestly i don't trust your claim at all.
Also you say soren couldn't have killed town but someone else might have performed the night action. Just because soren couldn't have killed doesn't mean soren can't be scum at all. That's weird reasoning there.

Vote: Ruu
Feb 6, 2017 2:00 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

I am always down on a Togs vote when he's inactive.
Do you still feel this way?

Well Togs is still being a lurky ass so i could probs get down to it. After that roleclaim of Ruu which i don't buy at all i'd rather stick with my vote on her though.
Feb 6, 2017 2:07 AM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:

1) Starts posting
2) Claims.
Extremely tempting but i'll pass from now (sadface), at the very least untill i hear more from Ruu.
Feb 6, 2017 2:15 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
unvote

Like i said, after that intro if soren is scum he'll either fumble on a wall-post while trying to frame someone or lose activity. It might be that he's just genuinly busy though... annoying.
Feb 6, 2017 3:20 AM

Apr 2014
wen294 said:
Ruu said:
If by the end of the phrase I'm about to get lynch I'll claim but I would prefer not to since is like asking to be NK. Since I'm town. I'm thinking scum is in this group: wen Togs, Sollux16 and Gruffin.

And why say this so early in the day? Talking about claiming is building up expectancies, is that what you're trying to do here? Odd time to bring it up if you don't want to claim.
Also what do you mean you're leaning town on soren after last night. Literally nothing happened with Soren last night? What made you change your mind on him when nothing happened to change your mind?

Ruu said:

because I almost die yesterday and by the looks of things I'll be in the same situation already. Denja is coming after me, Soren will probably follow, so will wen.. I'm not appealing to emotion. Seriously people was that an emotional post? I seriously don't know how not to sound emotional then...

And why do you say i'll probably coming after you? Did i do so last phase? Nope. Unless you give me a reason to this phase i think it kinda odd that you expect me to come after you. Allthough i have to admit you're tempting me right now.

Ruu said:
@logic340

I think Soren is town because (yes I will claim now because I like Denja's idea of using me to help town) I roleblock him so he couldn't have killed grape.
I think wen is making a lot of scummy posts and mistakes so I'm leaning scum with him.
I'm townreading: Denja and Kit for now. I want to believe Rinto but VT is the easiest claim ever and there is no need to counterclaim so I don't know why he says that's proof of their towniness.
Jack's post are helpful but I know that some experienced players can look town when scum (like Suzu) so I don't want to townread him yet.
Gruffin and Sollux are stilll in a gray area for me. I need to get more from them (I'll asked them questions later after reading their posts) and you... I want to townread you but I still think something is off. Is a gut feeling so I can't use it against you. Your posts usually scream town to me (you are always my first town read) but that is not happening now. I'll question you later too.

Basic set-up is usually: cop, doc, vig, godfather, mafia roleblocker, mafia goon and some VTs. What does town stand to gain from a roleblocker? So that the roleblocker can roleblock the roleblocker so that he can't roleblock the non-roleblocker? Seems legit. It wouldn't even be all that beneficial to town. Unless you're telling me that the mafia have multiple abilities that they need to send to the host without it upsetting the balance and staying in the realm of a basic game? Also it'd mean 4 town power roles at least or not having a doctor for town. That's pretty weird for a basic game as well. Honestly i don't trust your claim at all.
Also you say soren couldn't have killed town but someone else might have performed the night action. Just because soren couldn't have killed doesn't mean soren can't be scum at all. That's weird reasoning there.

Basic setup here actually normally is Cop doc and RB, it is very much the site culture to have 2 Rb's this is to used as a way to stop mafia kills and any other abilities they have. A Rb can also be used as a confirmed role which can help in POE situations. I agree their reasons on Soren make no sense though,
Feb 6, 2017 3:23 AM

Apr 2014
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
unvote

Like i said, after that intro if soren is scum he'll either fumble on a wall-post while trying to frame someone or lose activity. It might be that he's just genuinly busy though... annoying.

I want to point out in this the only time this game Soren did a wallpost was when under pressure and it was nowhere near the normal standard, it is possible this was done because people think a wall post= town Soren. This added by a major drop in actvity are some of his scum tells but can also come when he has no motivation which is a pain.
Feb 6, 2017 3:27 AM

Apr 2014
Following on from last post and how paranoid I am from day one still and added with his reaction to a cop death, I think they is a decent chance they are scum, maybe with Togs. Togs is hitting his normal scum traits well but has enough votes for pressure so I will leave that alone for now. At some point today I will need to a reread and gather thoughts though.

Vote Soren
Feb 6, 2017 3:30 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
@Togs and @Soren you both have left me out of list you did. What's going on with you two? I feel like I'm being avoided here. Where is the OneVote-Man!? @Togs (in my Rinto voice) I expect better of you...lol. Ok being serious now. You said you wanted to face off with scum Jack and that is still a possibility (maybe ??) I want to see it...either face off or team work either way. No lurk pls (help me @kit).

I have no idea why they both did this since Gruffin did the same as well, I would say you have done more then enough to be mentioned.
Feb 6, 2017 3:31 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:

Re-reading the beginning of the thread Jack and Togs mentioned Soren has a weak scum game and the bet may have been a way to try and mask that. IDK why he has gone silent as it will make him that much easier to lynch since he made said bet (burden of prophecy, onus on himself). It's possible he has a strong claim and is willing to bank on that. Knowing him it's possible he left a hint to his role to fallback on later if he really is town. So I can't honestly answer the question but those are the various angles I have thought of. There is always the possibility of real life.

Strong claim
Hint at role to fall back on
Real Life issue
Scum laying plans

Chances of Soren having a strong claim is pretty unlikely if all claims are true, but not impossible, Hints mean nothing since character sides are not normal and this is not open setup, decent chance scum have fake claims as well.
Feb 6, 2017 3:43 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:

Basic setup here actually normally is Cop doc and RB, it is very much the site culture to have 2 Rb's this is to used as a way to stop mafia kills and any other abilities they have. A Rb can also be used as a confirmed role which can help in POE situations. I agree their reasons on Soren make no sense though,

What seriously? I played like 3 basic games here and i've yet to see it. And i still don't really see the logic of putting a town roleblocker in a basic game. If this was role madness or even a normal game then sure, scum is more likely to have active abilities and maybe a serial killer in the mix. Town PRs have a habit of being less important as well. But in basic games it feels like it's more likely to hinder town than to help it. This game being a rare case where 1 town PR already flipped and 1 claimed. Confirmed role makes it equally valuable as any other role. What are the scum roles in the normal basic set-up with a town RB in it then?
Feb 6, 2017 3:53 AM

Apr 2014
wen294 said:
Jackrito said:

What seriously? I played like 3 basic games here and i've yet to see it. And i still don't really see the logic of putting a town roleblocker in a basic game. If this was role madness or even a normal game then sure, scum is more likely to have active abilities and maybe a serial killer in the mix. Town PRs have a habit of being less important as well. But in basic games it feels like it's more likely to hinder town than to help it. This game being a rare case where 1 town PR already flipped and 1 claimed. Confirmed role makes it equally valuable as any other role. What are the scum roles in the normal basic set-up with a town RB in it then?

I can give you multiple examples of games where we used a town RB it is not certain true, not as much in basic games since we started to call them basic games I meant the games at the start of the club. They do have their uses for town which is to stop kills like I said, other things they can stop are role cops, janitor and mafia vig. The standard roles for town are cop doc Vig and RB.
Feb 6, 2017 4:10 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Ruu said:

Ruu said:

Ruu said:
@logic340

I've played in a basic game that had Masons, Jailer and 2 shot Back up. So I don't know what I would call normal set up and Town Roleblocker could be a real position. If we lynch Ruu and she flips town who would you be looking at after that?

Feb 6, 2017 4:12 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

I've played in a basic game that had Masons, Jailer and 2 shot Back up. So I don't know what I would call normal set up and Town Roleblocker could be a real position. If we lynch Ruu and she flips town who would you be looking at after that?

here is a page on RB it shows benefits of it as town Roleblocker
Feb 6, 2017 4:19 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

The thing that gets me with Ruu is that claim. It wasn't End of Phase, she little to no pressure imo, it wasn unasked for and uncalled for imo. If she really is town she just makes the NK easier and if she doesn't die then she's mislynch candidate. It didn't clear Soren like she thought it would since no scum are dead and someone else could have performed the kill.
logic340Feb 6, 2017 4:34 AM

Feb 6, 2017 4:31 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

Jackrito said:

Jackrito said:

The thing that gets me with Ruu is that claim. It wasn't End of Phase, she little to no pressure imo, it wasn unasked for and uncalled for imo. If she really is town she just makes the NK easier and if she doesn't die then she's mislynch candidate. It didn't clear Soren like she thought it would since no scum are dead and someone else could have performed the kill.

I have no idea why either which is why I don't trust it 100% but not going to lynch just off been a RB.
Feb 6, 2017 4:33 AM

Jan 2010
@Jackrito also as for
Togs said:
Guys don't talk about me like I'm not here : V

Trust me, you reallly don't want to lynch me this game.
This comment reminds me of one Crossbell made in Fairy Tail as Vanilla Town. So for now I do not think I am going to read too much into it.

Feb 6, 2017 4:35 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
@Jackrito also as for
Togs said:
Guys don't talk about me like I'm not here : V

Trust me, you reallly don't want to lynch me this game.
This comment reminds me of one Crossbell made in Fairy Tail as Vanilla Town. So for now I do not think I am going to read too much into it.

I still will because I hate stuff like that since it is fear tactics to avoid lynch.
Feb 6, 2017 4:56 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
@Jackrito also as for

I still will because I hate stuff like that since it is fear tactics to avoid lynch.
Almost feels like an appeal to emotion.

@Togs you said we didn't want to kill you this game why is that? Are you going to hunt scum or do what you did in Disgaea?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.