New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Feb 5, 2017 8:58 AM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:
@Ruu vig kill = este kuchi kuchi

Accept your sack of rice. Your flip will be the best outcome scenario. You have nothing to lose.

you want to waste a vig kill on me? why? By doing so you will be making mafia a favor. One less townie.
Correction, you are making town a favour. D1 pretty much revolved around you. Interactions and pressures were there and it will be a matter of time where we segregate true town. Keep in mind that you would be the one who will be lynched in the parallel world. You would still flip. We just want to make things faster.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 5, 2017 8:59 AM

Nov 2008
Alright. 5 mins remaining so no more actions.

I grill Kit so scum wont try to night kill her. Not sure if I did a good job but at least I tried lel.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 5, 2017 9:00 AM

Apr 2015
Night has ended!

Two persons have been chosen by the Niflheim Empire and have been killed...
Oyasumi Rosie has been killed last night.

Grapefruit21 has been killed last night.

Day 2 Begins

"Urgh! It is so hot..." thought Noctis.
"Hang in there!" shouted Prompto.
"Go to that wall! He is about to burst fire!" Ignis ordered them.
All of them ran with their might to the wall Ignis pointed. Soon enough, fire envelopes the entire hall. They will surely be ashes if they are caught in that fire...
Can they survive this Trial?
The answer lies within themselves.

Time until Night 2
Feb 5, 2017 9:03 AM

Jan 2010
"Two persons have been chosen by the Niflheim Empire and have been killed..." Does this imply that scum made both kills or is that reading too much into it?

Not even going to speculate the reasons as that has never bore fruit for me. RIP Grapefruit and Rosie (This one is a bit of a surprise).
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 5, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2008
I vig shot rosie:
a few people wanted her dead (jack, grape) or put suspicion on her (soren)
i really wanted to kill wen but i decided to trust grape
didn't want to kill ruu (not sure if scum), also i don't like following orders (denja)
(as a bonus it's payback for rosie killing me in fairy tail :'( )

seeing how wen predicted she would flip town i'm even more suspicious of wen

Vote: Wen

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 5, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:

I grill Kit so scum wont try to night kill her. Not sure if I did a good job but at least I tried lel.
lmao i'm not worth saving but thanks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 5, 2017 9:07 AM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
I vig shot rosie:
didn't want to kill ruu (not sure if scum), also i don't like following orders (denja)

forgot to add, i figured if rosie flipped town it would at least get rid of a mislynch candidate because she's lurking and looking scummy

Feb 5, 2017 9:08 AM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:

yeah. You usually die early. One good strategy would be suspecting them so scum would leave you alone for next lynch fodder. xDD

Feb 5, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
yeah. You usually die early. One good strategy would be suspecting them so scum would leave you alone for next lynch fodder. xDD
Look at my mafia record... I only died on N1 once out of the 6 games I've played XD I almost never die early

Feb 5, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2010
Unknown/no claims:
Jackrito
Ruu
Gruffin
DenjaX
Soren
Togs
Sollux16
Wen294

Claimed:
Kit - Vig (claimed)
Rinto-kun Vanilla Town (Claimed)

Confirmed:
Logic340 - Town
Oyasumi_Rosie - Vanilla Town
Grapefruit21 - Vanilla Town
Bunny - Cop

This is not a good start but we can still overcome this. Not sure if I believe Kit's claim will need to think about it. Rinto's claim seemed legit, flips seem to reinforce it, but it looks like there will be plenty of Vanilla Claims so I will have to keep an eye on him. @Rinto-kun you have no claim to rely on if you get into trouble again so please do be a little more active and share you opinions.
@Togs no lurk pls....frfr. I have seen you show up an look townie as scum give me (us) something to work with.
@Sollux16 you are right that very well could have been you yesterday. What are your thoughts on how that all went down? What are you going to do to make sure that doesn't happen to you?

Feb 5, 2017 9:27 AM

Nov 2008
@Kit shoulda wished you targeted Ruu though. Her flip wouls have been juicy. xDD Also the fact that you claimed means you are only 1 shot vig.

Vote wen294
Vote lock

Feb 5, 2017 9:32 AM

Nov 2008
Or are you really 1 shot? :3 Dont say no more. time to play mind games with the mafia~ xDD

Feb 5, 2017 9:35 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 2.1 💀

💀 Wen294 💀 (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Jackrito, Logic340, Ruu, Rinto-kun, Gruffin, Soren , Togs, Sollux16, wen294

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 5, 2017 9:38 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Unknown/no claims:
Jackrito
Ruu
Gruffin
DenjaX
Soren
Togs
Sollux16
Wen294

Claimed:
Kit - Vig (claimed)

Confirmed:
Logic340 - Town
Bunny - Cop

This is not a good start but we can still overcome this. Not sure if I believe Kit's claim will need to think about it. Rinto's claim seemed legit, flips seem to reinforce it, but it looks like there will be plenty of Vanilla Claims so I will have to keep an eye on him. @Rinto-kun you have no claim to rely on if you get into trouble again so please do be a little more active and share you opinions.
@Togs no lurk pls....frfr. I have seen you show up an look townie as scum give me (us) something to work with.
@Sollux16 you are right that very well could have been you yesterday. What are your thoughts on how that all went down? What are you going to do to make sure that doesn't happen to you?

Why is they no mention of Ruu in this based off yesterday and these flips today they is a decent chance this was a scum been saved even though I was again against it. With all these town deaths we need to come to a consensus we can't afford mislynches any more. I still don't feel great on the Soren and Gruffin situation though but this is a bit risky to push today. I still have doubts on you espically if Ruu flips scum but I don't know if a scum would hard defend like you did.
Feb 5, 2017 9:50 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
Unknown/no claims:
Jackrito
Ruu
Gruffin
DenjaX
Soren
Togs
Sollux16
Wen294

Claimed:
Kit - Vig (claimed)

Confirmed:
Logic340 - Town
Bunny - Cop

Why is they no mention of Ruu in this based off yesterday and these flips today they is a decent chance this was a scum been saved even though I was again against it. With all these town deaths we need to come to a consensus we can't afford mislynches any more. I still don't feel great on the Soren and Gruffin situation though but this is a bit risky to push today. I still have doubts on you espically if Ruu flips scum but I don't know if a scum would hard defend like you did.
I didn't really make mention of anybody (outside the three I tagged) so why is Ruu so special compared to anyone else who is unconfirmed/unclaimed? I'm fine with you not being comfortable with me, make me feel like you might actually be trying to figure me out this time. If Ruu is scum who would you think saved her (besides me)?

Feb 5, 2017 10:02 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

I didn't really make mention of anybody (outside the three I tagged) so why is Ruu so special compared to anyone else who is unconfirmed/unclaimed? I'm fine with you not being comfortable with me, make me feel like you might actually be trying to figure me out this time. If Ruu is scum who would you think saved her (besides me)?

Ruu is special because of how day one ended, not that I want to spend all day on that, it is just on mind, because I'm annoyed if I saved a scum and want to fix it but this path can lead to more mislyches, but it is possible that Ruu is town and scum are doing the powerwolf trick where they all vote a town so not all of them will appear scum. Never seen that used but I know it is a tactic. On who Ruu is teammates with not sure I need to think on things, Rosie been dead while bad since they are town is postive because it means I won't be stuck on them all day
Feb 5, 2017 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
Wait what? When did i ever say this?
Feb 5, 2017 10:12 AM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
Kit said:
Wait what? Wen did i ever say this?
Fixed.

Feb 5, 2017 10:14 AM

Jan 2008
wen294 said:
Kit said:

wen294 said:
Jackrito said:

Late vote changes would make me lean to T/S, I wish I went for Rosie instead now though tbh.

Well if we lynched Rosie in a similar fashion you would've probably said 'which i went for bunny instead now though tbh' so yeh.
Guess we'll need to look more into Ruu and the bunny votes then.

Feb 5, 2017 10:15 AM
Jun 2016
DenjaX said:
@Kit shoulda wished you targeted Ruu though. Her flip wouls have been juicy. xDD Also the fact that you claimed means you are only 1 shot vig.

Vote wen294
Vote lock

Quick question, if you're so set on targeting Ruu, why are you voting for Wen?
Feb 5, 2017 10:16 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
I vig shot rosie:

I don't like this post at all. I'm headed home when I get to a computer I will explain in more detail.

Feb 5, 2017 10:17 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
wen294 said:

wen294 said:

Well if we lynched Rosie in a similar fashion you would've probably said 'which i went for bunny instead now though tbh' so yeh.
Guess we'll need to look more into Ruu and the bunny votes then.

Oh that. That wasn't a prediction at all though, seems you misunderstood that post. There is an IF there for a reason: it's just theoretical.

Edit: Also apart from that one post you'd notice that i town-read Rosie a lot in my other posts. Namely a whopping total of 0 times.
Feb 5, 2017 10:22 AM

Nov 2008
Sollux16 said:
I will probably change my vote depending on the situation. Bear in mind that this phase will be 48 hours. Putting a vote doesn't mean that it is final. Voting is a good strategy to put pressure on a potential mafia and get more info out of them as much as possible.

Who is suspicious to you in this game?

Feb 5, 2017 10:24 AM

Jan 2008
wen294 said:
Kit said:

Oh that. That wasn't a prediction at all though, seems you misunderstood that post. There is an IF there for a reason: it's just theoretical.

Edit: Also apart from that one post you'd notice that i town-read Rosie a lot in my other posts. Namely a whopping total of 0 times.
I never said you town read her. But the way you worded your response to Jack made it look like you already knew what would happen if Rosie was lynched instead of Bunny. If you scum read Rosie at all you would at least have some doubt that Rosie was not a better lynch candidate than Bunny

Feb 5, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
I vig shot rosie:

Kit said:
I'm not trying to argue that Wen is scum or anything.

DenjaX said:
Kit said:
She's probably white knighting me because she's scum~

night vote: rosie
That is what I thought too. Vigilante, I changed my mind. This is a better target.

Vote Rosie for president. Make FF great again.

Soooo you followed Denja's choice anyway, and you don't wanna argue that i am scum but you do want to kill me with vig ability anyway.
Also you say you wanted to shoot me yet you were the first to mention vig shooting Rosie. Why?
Post makes no sense.
Feb 5, 2017 10:27 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
wen294 said:

I never said you town read her. But the way you worded your response to Jack made it look like you already knew what would happen if Rosie was lynched instead of Bunny. If you scum read Rosie at all you would at least have some doubt that Rosie was not a better lynch candidate than Bunny

Ofc. Like i said it was theoretical and the 'in the same fashion' implies 'with the same result' as well. Otherwise it wouldn't be in the same fashion.
Also i don't get your second sentence.
Feb 5, 2017 10:27 AM
Jun 2016
DenjaX said:
Sollux16 said:
I will probably change my vote depending on the situation. Bear in mind that this phase will be 48 hours. Putting a vote doesn't mean that it is final. Voting is a good strategy to put pressure on a potential mafia and get more info out of them as much as possible.

Well, I'm not sure how I feel about Kit. Their exchange with Rosie during the night chat. Them saying that Rosie was their night vote and then Rosie actually ending up dead and all. I know Kit claims to be vig, but they could just as easily be scum and trying to play it off as a townie.

I'm still also curious about your wolf comment at the beginning of day 1.
Feb 5, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2008
wen294 said:
Kit said:
I vig shot rosie:

Kit said:
I'm not trying to argue that Wen is scum or anything.

DenjaX said:
That is what I thought too. Vigilante, I changed my mind. This is a better target.

Vote Rosie for president. Make FF great again.

Soooo you followed Denja's choice anyway, and you don't wanna argue that i am scum but you do want to kill me with vig ability anyway.
Also you say you wanted to shoot me yet you were the first to mention vig shooting Rosie. Why?
Post makes no sense.
I shot rosie for the greater good. Denja clearly wanted Ruu shot not Rosie. I didn't want to argue with Grapefruit about your alignment, I just wanted to hear why he town read you. I made a scum reads post a bunch of pages back and yes you were on it.

I never mentioned vig shooting Rosie? Night vote was a cheeky push on her but she only followed up with fluff.

Feb 5, 2017 10:32 AM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
DenjaX said:

Well, I'm not sure how I feel about Kit. Their exchange with Rosie during the night chat. Them saying that Rosie was their night vote and then Rosie actually ending up dead and all. I know Kit claims to be vig, but they could just as easily be scum and trying to play it off as a townie.

You think "the real vig" shot GRAPEFRUIT? Why the hell would mafia kill a potential mislynch candidate? If I was mafia I wouldn't have claimed anything because I wasn't under suspicion.

Feb 5, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2008
wen294 said:
Kit said:

Ofc. Like i said it was theoretical and the 'in the same fashion' implies 'with the same result' as well. Otherwise it wouldn't be in the same fashion.
You mean the third/last sentence (since you responded to the second one)? I'm saying other townies who are just as in the dark and don't know the alignments of players would tend to agree with the sentiment Jack had because we knew for sure that Bunny was town but we didn't know if Rosie was town. It's just the way people think. Because you contradicted it, it looked like you knew more info than the typical townie.

Feb 5, 2017 10:36 AM

Nov 2008
Sollux16 said:

If Kit is actually scum, she could only be the Serial Killer which is a third party. It is impossible for mafia to kill twice. I don't think there is a SK in this game though but if she is one, then she night killed someone and then will probably not kill for the rest of the nights xDD That is some next level plays if that was the case and pretty ballsy to claim if there is a real vig on the loose. The real vig will just shoot Kit tonight but I am pretty confident that Kit is the real deal here. xDD

But yeah I am a wolf. I was looking for my bruthur. I thought I could form unofficial masons with him but alas, I had him lynched... Worst case scenario for me. All my plans for nothing. xDD

Feb 5, 2017 10:44 AM
Jun 2016
DenjaX said:
Sollux16 said:

If Kit is actually scum, she could only be the Serial Killer which is a third party. It is impossible for mafia to kill twice. I don't think there is a SK in this game though but if she is one, then she night killed someone and then will probably not kill for the rest of the nights xDD That is some next level plays if that was the case and pretty ballsy to claim if there is a real vig on the loose. The real vig will just shoot Kit tonight but I am pretty confident that Kit is the real deal here. xDD

But yeah I am a wolf. I was looking for my bruthur. I thought I could form unofficial masons with him but alas, I had him lynched... Worst case scenario for me. All my plans for nothing. xDD

You make a very good points. It was just a thought though. It wasn't enough for me to want to cast a vote for kit.
I also don't have much on Logic so I can't form an opinion on them yet.
Going back to the Gruffin and Soren event that happened, having three town members gone now makes it even more likely that one of them is mafia.
Feb 5, 2017 11:08 AM

Nov 2008
Sollux16 said:

You make a very good points. It was just a thought though. It wasn't enough for me to want to cast a vote for kit.
Going back to the Gruffin and Soren event that happened, having three town members gone now makes it even more likely that one of them is mafia.
Why did you not vote yesterday?

Tell me what makes Gruffin and Soren scummy?

Feb 5, 2017 11:11 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
I vig shot rosie:

Just because I don't like this post doesn't mean I scum read her for it. Alright my thoughts when I read this:
1. WTF!? That was very unexpected. Wouldn't have expected Kit to kill Rosie, surely wasn't expecting a claim without pressure, and wasn't really expecting a Vig kill N1.
2. Even if you are town reading Soren, Jack, and Grapefruit why would you listen to them over Denja or your own convictions?
3. Damn your convictions said wen why not follow your own convictions? Decided to trust Grape sounds great and all but it comes after the flip when he is confirmed town so this is not verifiable for me.
4. Why say not sure if she is scum instead of not sure she is town? this is me probably over thinking things? Didn't want to follow Denja's orders?? This sounds like a contradictions considering he said he switched to Rosie and night voted with you?
5. This one is bad....IDK if you were joking but killing her for killing you in a previous game but how does that help us in this game?

I know that many were (myself included) reading Rosie but was it really worth losing 3 town the first night? I'd feel a lot better about this if you had shot wen since that was your own conviction but your post doesn't seem like an attempt to pocket it's just too straight forward and honest. It's not a play I would expect from you in your first scum game.

Feb 5, 2017 11:14 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
wen294 said:

You mean the third/last sentence (since you responded to the second one)? I'm saying other townies who are just as in the dark and don't know the alignments of players would tend to agree with the sentiment Jack had because we knew for sure that Bunny was town but we didn't know if Rosie was town. It's just the way people think. Because you contradicted it, it looked like you knew more info than the typical townie.

The point is that's 100% captain hindsight and you could say that after every single lynch on any townie.
Feb 5, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Ruu is special because of how day one ended, not that I want to spend all day on that, it is just on mind, because I'm annoyed if I saved a scum and want to fix it but this path can lead to more mislyches, but it is possible that Ruu is town and scum are doing the powerwolf trick where they all vote a town so not all of them will appear scum. Never seen that used but I know it is a tactic. On who Ruu is teammates with not sure I need to think on things, Rosie been dead while bad since they are town is postive because it means I won't be stuck on them all day
If mafia were powerwolfing and jumped on the train who do you think they would be? If she is scum that sucks because it would appear I tried to save her as well. Unless she has dramatically changed her scum game since Disgaea (possible) she's not looking scum to me so far. I wouldn't be surprised if t/t/t lead the way into the EoD1. Not going to write her off as town yet,

@Togs where are you at?
@Rinto-kun come help us catch scum.
@Soren we need that one vote. If Gruffin gets replaced are you going to try and continue the bet with her replacement?
@Ruu how certain are you Denja is town? is there something other than his claim that makes you believe it or are you hanging it on that alone?

Feb 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
wen294 said:

Post makes no sense.
I shot rosie for the greater good. Denja clearly wanted Ruu shot not Rosie. I didn't want to argue with Grapefruit about your alignment, I just wanted to hear why he town read you. I made a scum reads post a bunch of pages back and yes you were on it.

I never mentioned vig shooting Rosie? Night vote was a cheeky push on her but she only followed up with fluff.
Who's greater good would that be exactly? What is your thinking behind saying it's for town's benefit? Not saying I had a read on her just wondering why you feel it's a benefit that she is dead here rather than alive like you did in the previous games we have played with her? She was just as hard to read then and even made the "Keep Gruffin around for a few days" comment? So what made this Rosie so different?

In regards to wen's comment about Jack could have said the same about Rosie, I didn't read the way you did but I will let you two finish hashing that out before I give my two cents.

Feb 5, 2017 11:26 AM
Jun 2016
DenjaX said:
Sollux16 said:

Why did you not vote yesterday?

Tell me what makes Gruffin and Soren scummy?

I didn't vote yesterday because I was stuck in classes and missed a lot of the conversations you guys had. Like Jackrito said, with it being that far in, it wouldn't seem right to just throw a vote out without a reason. That would have made me seem even more scummy than some think I am. So I just decided not to.

It's not necessarily Soren that I'm worried about with the two of them. If anything, I think Gruffin is more likely to be scum. Soren's game offer seemed genuine in my eyes. Gruffin could be town just taking Soren up on the offer, but she could also be scum. If she is scum then there's no way she wouldn't take Soren up on that offer. Scum hunting would make her seem more town after all. She hasn't been very active though, so its kind of hard to make anymore judgements other than on her earlier posts
Feb 5, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
DenjaX said:

What would be enough for you to cast a vote? As I told Bunny your vote and your voice are your weapons. Your vote is your strongest weapon so you need to use it since it helps you show your serious about your suspicions. Feel free to ask me anything I try to be as transparent as I can be.

Feb 5, 2017 11:33 AM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:

What would be enough for you to cast a vote? As I told Bunny your vote and your voice are your weapons. Your vote is your strongest weapon so you need to use it since it helps you show your serious about your suspicions. Feel free to ask me anything I try to be as transparent as I can be.
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:

I'll be casting a vote today, don't worry. Thank you for offering so much help ^.^

Actually, I do have a question. I've seen a few of you guys mentioning making claim to a role. How does that work on here? I know on ToS alls it does is make people doubt you more.
Feb 5, 2017 11:44 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:
logic340 said:

I'll be casting a vote today, don't worry. Thank you for offering so much help ^.^

Actually, I do have a question. I've seen a few of you guys mentioning making claim to a role. How does that work on here? I know on ToS alls it does is make people doubt you more.
I'm still learning all the ins and outs of role game and role claiming. I try not to claim if I don't have to. Basically if you are close to being lynched you may want to consider claiming. As you see Rinto didn't do it until he was asked because his claim helped to get things going. Due to Rinto's claim people had to think about a few things. Their own role and if what he said makes sense among other things. I didn't go as indepth with that as Jack did but here were my thoughts. First things was to just read it and see if it felt genuine or fake. Seems pretty legit not constructed but it's Vanilla so...taking it with a grain of salt. Does it make sense given my own role and player name? Not so sure but it's possible. Could he be scum vanilla claiming? Certainly? Would Rinto do that? From my experience probably not, he would ride it out longer or make up some bullshit to keep the spotlight off his buddies imo.

Keep your role close to your chest the more information the Mafia have the easier it is for them to go about making night kills and pushing mislynches. Everyone is different but certain roles can get Counter Claimed I have only been in that situation twice D3 of my first game and last game Claire caught Rosie (TPR) in a vig claim. Be careful how you talk about power roles I made a sarcastic comment about how someone was so sure about certain players and was accused of role fishing. People see thing differently I cant worry about how people see me I can only defend it after the fact if needed. So I say what I feel. In my fourth game Jackrito said that Town sometimes looks scummier than scum and that has been very true in my experience. Mafia don't want to look scummy they want to hide.

ugh.....I got off on a tangent I hope this helps.

Feb 5, 2017 11:50 AM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:

I'm still learning all the ins and outs of role game and role claiming. I try not to claim if I don't have to. Basically if you are close to being lynched you may want to consider claiming. As you see Rinto didn't do it until he was asked because his claim helped to get things going. Due to Rinto's claim people had to think about a few things. Their own role and if what he said makes sense among other things. I didn't go as indepth with that as Jack did but here were my thoughts. First things was to just read it and see if it felt genuine or fake. Seems pretty legit not constructed but it's Vanilla so...taking it with a grain of salt. Does it make sense given my own role and player name? Not so sure but it's possible. Could he be scum vanilla claiming? Certainly? Would Rinto do that? From my experience probably not, he would ride it out longer or make up some bullshit to keep the spotlight off his buddies imo.

Keep your role close to your chest the more information the Mafia have the easier it is for them to go about making night kills and pushing mislynches. Everyone is different but certain roles can get Counter Claimed I have only been in that situation twice D3 of my first game and last game Claire caught Rosie (TPR) in a vig claim. Be careful how you talk about power roles I made a sarcastic comment about how someone was so sure about certain players and was accused of role fishing. People see thing differently I cant worry about how people see me I can only defend it after the fact if needed. So I say what I feel. In my fourth game Jackrito said that Town sometimes looks scummier than scum and that has been very true in my experience. Mafia don't want to look scummy they want to hide.

Ok, that makes more sense now. Thank you so much
In that case, I'm not willing to vote Kit as scum then. If they're lying they're gonna get caught so I'd rather spend my time looking else where
Feb 5, 2017 1:04 PM

May 2015
Power cut due to the storm = my absence

I'm back but I can't promise it will last.

@logic340 my main reason is his claim tbh you can never tell what the hell is going on when it comes to denja. I would be more confident in my read if it wasn'tn because of the Kit situation.

I hadn't catch up yet so I didn't know about kit's claim. That last sentence is no longer relevant xD
RuuryMercuryFeb 5, 2017 1:22 PM
Feb 5, 2017 1:11 PM

Jan 2010
Updating this since DenjaX should have been in the claimed section:

Unknown/no claims:

Jackrito
Wen294
Soren
Ruu
Gruffin
Togs
Sollux16

Claimed:
DenjaX - Wolf (claimed)
Kit - Vig (claimed)

Confirmed:
Logic340 - Town
Bunny - Cop

I'm currently putting all the Vote Counts into one post for everyone to go over. Posting from my PoV and if I believe all the claims (3 claims by beginning of D2 is quite unexpected).

Feb 5, 2017 1:27 PM

May 2015
@DenjaX let's say that I had been NK/vig'd kill and you would have find out I was town (sorry Denja I know you want me to be scum but I am not) what would you have done then?
Feb 5, 2017 1:32 PM

May 2015
Kit said:
I vig shot rosie:

why did you vig kill on the first night? And why Rosie? I know you said because people wanted her dead and Soren put suspicion on her (can you show me those posts btw?) but I would have prefer to have another day to talk to her. Vig kills are too important to waste on "possible/not sure scum" . If you are not 90% you shouldn't use it! Now you help mafia and we have two less townies! ;-;
Feb 5, 2017 1:34 PM

Jan 2010
Key:
Unknown/no claims:

Jackrito
Wen294
Soren
Ruu
Gruffin
Togs
Sollux16

Claimed:
DenjaX - Wolf (claimed)
Kit - Vig (claimed)

Confirmed:
Logic340 - Town
Bunny - Cop

If the claims hold true then I would suspect that scum spread their vote but without looking at interactions compared to the VC's I cannot say for certain there could not be two scum on any given train.

@Togs RVS, unvote, then come back to vote on low hanging fruit in Ruu (though I could be wrong). I'd like to see your case against Ruu so that I can't say you are just sheeping ideas with that vote (a little late though but I'd still like to see it).
@Soren you put the Onus on yourself to get scum did we miss on Ruu yesterday?

Feb 5, 2017 1:45 PM

May 2015
If by the end of the phrase I'm about to get lynch I'll claim but I would prefer not to since is like asking to be NK. Since I'm town. I'm thinking scum is in this group: wen Togs, Sollux16 and Gruffin.

I'm leaving Soren out because I'm leaning town with him after last night.
Also if I claim and there is a doctor could you protect me please?
Feb 5, 2017 1:49 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
-shad- said:
💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩
If there's no scum on this train, I'm a buttered up biscuit

💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩 Do you trust the three claims?

Assuming I am town (since I am not sure where you stand on me) who is the scum on this train. If I believe the claims, it's between Jack and wen and I am leaning town on both of them right now. If any of the claims are fake I would think Rinto-kun. I was town reading Denja for his play before the flip made his claim more credible. wen as I have explained in other posts has a town lean from me due to his approach and that vote on Bunny felt like it came from a town mindset (I've seen it more with town than scum). I need to really look at Jack but as I said not seeing the signs of pocketing I ignored in FT and Kit has felt town to me and her claim seems so damn genuine.

Feb 5, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
If by the end of the phrase I'm about to get lynch I'll claim but I would prefer not to since is like asking to be NK. Since I'm town. I'm thinking scum is in this group: wen Togs, Sollux16 and Gruffin.

I'm leaving Soren out because I'm leaning town with him after last night.
Also if I claim and there is a doctor could you protect me please?
Why are you appealing to emotion already? You have two votes, two votes that are likely to move. Posts like this make me want to vote for you but for now FoS on Ruu. Why are you talking about claiming? You were under more pressure yesterday and claiming never came up?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.