[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2017 9:03 AM

Jul 2013
Togs said:
Soren said:
@jackrito im surprised that you're giving rinto a free pass for a flavor claim. you know best out of everyone that flavor is not indicative of alignment.
I feel as though the way he claimed made it very town, at least that's how it was for me
hmm i'll have to give it a re-read, had to skim through to catch up as phase change was real soon
Feb 4, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Rinto-kun said:
Those 2 weren't viable lynches, I must say.
I'd prefer Togs lynch, tbh

So did I ;)

Well nobody was biting and bringing a 3th train in that EoD mess wouldn't have been a good idea anyway xD
I put the name out there....no one wanted to jump there with me. I should have moved my vote but the thought of Ruu over the two of them I didn't like.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 4, 2017 9:04 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Final Vote Count 💀

💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩
Ruu (3) // 🐩 Soren , Oyasumi_Rosie, Togs, 🐩
Rinto-kun (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Gruffin 🐩
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) // 🐩 Grapefruit21🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny, Sollux16

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours.I shall kill myself now ;-; making too much mistakes
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 4, 2017 9:05 AM

Apr 2015
Bunny has been chosen by the Starscourge and lynched...
She is....

Night 1 Begins

Your action must be sent to both hosts.
Actions have to be submitted 5 minutes before phase change.
After that, no actions will be processed.

Time until Day 2
-shad-Feb 5, 2017 2:54 AM
Feb 4, 2017 9:06 AM

Jul 2013
LUL

Dec 2013
Well...... shit.

Oct 2014
Did we just...? ;[

Feb 4, 2017 9:07 AM

Jan 2008
There really are wolves?!

omg riiip the cop...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 4, 2017 9:07 AM

Dec 2013
So what do you think guys, was the Ruu/Bunny a T/T countertraining situation or a S/T one?
Feb 4, 2017 9:08 AM

Nov 2008

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 4, 2017 9:08 AM

Apr 2014
Ok let me go kill myself now, why not claim when you are the damn cop. Those late vote changes can help us at least and I was planning to ask cop to check Rinto or Ruu tonght. Even more salty since I killed a dog.
Feb 4, 2017 9:09 AM

Nov 2008
Wolves confirmed. Scum should night kill me because I will be leading lynches.

I knew my game mechanic reading wasnt wrong.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 4, 2017 9:10 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:

I'll laugh my ass off if there's a doctor wolf in this game. I can already imagine some wolf with a medi-kit running around trying to disinfect the wound xD

Seriously though with that flip, what's your take on the chance of Denja being town and his wolf claim being true? Or just a prank and a happy coinkydink?

Nov 2015
Soren said:
Togs said:
I feel as though the way he claimed made it very town, at least that's how it was for me
hmm i'll have to give it a re-read, had to skim through to catch up as phase change was real soon
For elaboration purposes the thing that made me believe it was his confidence in claiming vanilla. Usually scum are more afraid of claiming vanilla as they should because they view it weak but Rinto seemed natural in the way he stated it. Plus his flavor claim didn't match his breadcumbing, scum would rather avoid inconsistencies like that. Jack's host metagaming while sketchy is the cherry on top for me, so I'm not interesting in lynching him any time soon.

Jan 2010
I am throwing up right now
I'm thinking T/T
Bunny had such an important role sad to see them play like that...
Time to re-evaluate some things

Apr 2014
wen294 said:
So what do you think guys, was the Ruu/Bunny a T/T countertraining situation or a S/T one?

Late vote changes would make me lean to T/S, I wish I went for Rosie instead now though tbh.
Feb 4, 2017 9:11 AM

Aug 2013
Classic Logic.

edit/ boo on Denja I trusted you >I

Feb 4, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Kit said:

I'll laugh my ass off if there's a doctor wolf in this game. I can already imagine some wolf with a medi-kit running around trying to disinfect the wound xD

Seriously though with that flip, what's your take on the chance of Denja being town and his wolf claim being true? Or just a prank and a happy coinkydink?
He got lucky let's see if he can do it again.

Nov 2015
Wow rip at that flip. This is part of the reason I never like following through with lynches on new players, they usually don't know about claiming too >_>

Jan 2008
wen294 said:
Kit said:

I'm pretty sure Denja is town

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Classic Logic.
Don't start with me Rosie....lol. This one was so bad....
This post did make me laugh though.

Feb 4, 2017 9:13 AM

Sep 2014
@DenjaX why do you ask me to trust you? how do I know if I can trust you in the first place? What arguments do you have for it?

And why the hell in the first posts Gruffin said Soren is townie xd you couldnt have known that.

And the "little game" who founds the scum, i somehow am suspicious on Gruffin now.

So ill vote for him/her FOR NOW

[/b] Vote: Gruffin [b]
Feb 4, 2017 9:15 AM

Nov 2015
-shad- said:
If there's no scum on this train, I'm a buttered up biscuit
Feb 4, 2017 9:16 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Classic Logic.
Seriously though! I hope I get scum with you as town, you make the job so easy!

Seriously though. I want to post a read on every living player during D2 if you can

Feb 4, 2017 9:16 AM

Sep 2014
well MY NET GOD FUCKED I GUESS LUL AND MESSAGE GOT SENT ONLY NOW

there u go people, assuming shit xddd
aaaa i hoped your reactions like these, lol im lmao right now.

HAVE FUN
:D (zero sarcasm)
Feb 4, 2017 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
Togs said:
Wow rip at that flip. This is part of the reason I never like following through with lynches on new players, they usually don't know about claiming too >_>

Well i would've preffered lynching you but for SOME reason there was opposition to that.

Jackrito said:
wen294 said:

Late vote changes would make me lean to T/S, I wish I went for Rosie instead now though tbh.

Well if we lynched Rosie in a similar fashion you would've probably said 'which i went for bunny instead now though tbh' so yeh.
Guess we'll need to look more into Ruu and the bunny votes then.

Seriously though like i said before i just don't understand the reason peeps were scumreading Ruu. I asked for an explanation and i didn't get it so in the end voting for me was between a scum-lean and a ???? so yeh, i went for the scum-lean.
Since the way this stuff happened i'd appreciate it if i could get a reply about why the Ruu train was a thing in the first place. Might prove usefull to analyze the EoD voting.
Feb 4, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
Togs said:
-shad- said:

I almost hope that there's no scum on the train so that i can call you a buttered up biscuit in the future.
Feb 4, 2017 9:22 AM

May 2015
oh f... Bunny what the hell? If they had a power role they should have at least hint it. Then again this tells me that Denja is town cause.. wolves. @DenjaX congrats! you are out of my suspect list :D

I just came back guys. I'm so happy I didn't die but man... we just lost an mvp -_-

Also guys, I have rl resposabilities so I can't be online all the time ;-;
Feb 4, 2017 9:22 AM

Nov 2015
wen294 said:
Togs said:

Well i would've preffered lynching you but for SOME reason there was opposition to that.

Jackrito said:

Well if we lynched Rosie in a similar fashion you would've probably said 'which i went for bunny instead now though tbh' so yeh.

Seriously though like i said before i just don't understand the reason peeps were scumreading Ruu. I asked for an explanation and i didn't get it so in the end voting for me was between a scum-lean and a ???? so yeh, i went for the scum-lean.
Since the way this stuff happened i'd appreciate it if i could get a reply about why the Ruu train was a thing in the first place. Might prove usefull to analyze the EoD voting.
I suspect Ruu because
-Excessively bringing up this specific thing about Denja's scum meta, without it directly leading to something strike me as odd behavior
-Distancing from mafia team stuck out for me
-Also lots of self-depreciation, this is something I tend to see a lot more from scum players who truly are I confident, they channel that into putting themselves down

Ruu was the best option to me today by a lot and I'm sorry I wasn't around to push it more earlier or things might have turned out different.
Feb 4, 2017 9:23 AM

Jan 2008
wen294 said:
Togs said:

Jackrito said:

I'm about 150 posts behind but I think most of the weight came from how she fumbled earlier when talking about her role with Denja

Feb 4, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Seriously though. I want to post a read on every living player during D2 if you can
In the mean time I posted one on page 9 so if I make it through the night you are pretty certain to get one. No tunnel this time but the same results sadly....

Feb 4, 2017 9:26 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

In the mean time I posted one on page 9 so if I make it through the night you are pretty certain to get one. No tunnel this time but the same results sadly....

Nah I hope you make it through. Then I will have some one to vote the exact opposite of.

If you are going to die tonight, can you give me your thoughts on Kit, Rinto and Wen?

Feb 4, 2017 9:30 AM

Nov 2015
wen294 said:
Togs said:

I almost hope that there's no scum on the train so that i can call you a buttered up biscuit in the future.
Heh heh I guess that would be fair : >

@Logic340 You were suspicious of me not mentioning you but where's my mention dog ? You were pushing me as a lynch option and I showed up without you really talking about that -_-
Feb 4, 2017 9:31 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Nah I hope you make it through. Then I will have some one to vote the exact opposite of.

If you are going to die tonight, can you give me your thoughts on Kit, Rinto and Wen?
Well I have no idea of knowing who will or wont die tonight. My read on all those players is in my post #428. Not how much things will change during the night phase, but I will not be posting as much as I did in other games as I have at night. I am going to take some time to do IRL stuff then reflect on the game as things get ready to start back up tomorrow.

Rinto-kun still needs to show me he is town even though I believe his claim now that doesn't mean I will allow him to just coast off of it.
Kit - seems pretty townie which concerns me because I usually have concerns with Kit or at least wrestle with the idea that she could be scum. Not really getting that here so much, maybe a little bit early on.
wen - Feels different from town and TPR wen, admittedly have never read him right and need to see more but he's a lot more loose then his scum game.

Feb 4, 2017 9:32 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Well I have no idea of knowing who will or wont die tonight. My read on all those players is in my post #428. Not how much things will change during the night phase, but I will not be posting as much as I did in other games as I have at night. I am going to take some time to do IRL stuff then reflect on the game as things get ready to start back up tomorrow.

Rinto-kun still needs to show me he is town even though I believe his claim now that doesn't mean I will allow him to just coast off of it.
Kit - seems pretty townie which concerns me because I usually have concerns with Kit or at least wrestle with the idea that she could be scum. Not really getting that here so much, maybe a little bit early on.
wen - Feels different from town and TPR wen, admittedly have never read him right and need to see more but he's a lot more loose then his scum game.

KK thanks for the links and the info. Good luck on your mediation. Hope to see you D2

Feb 4, 2017 9:34 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
wen294 said:

@Logic340 You were suspicious of me not mentioning you but where's my mention dog ? You were pushing me as a lynch option and I showed up without you really talking about that -_-
I did propose we narrow things down to you and Bunny in #511. Also you answered me directly and I didn't have anything to say about it. We can talk now though if you would like? I'd prefer you talk more during the phase but now is as good as ever.

Feb 4, 2017 9:39 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
@Ruu do you really suspect Rinto or was it more of a self preservation vote?

I suspected Rinto, I think I wasn't in the lead when I place my vote. I wasn't paying attention to vc tbh. Now that Rinto claimed I will have to reconsider.
Feb 4, 2017 9:42 AM
Jun 2016
Wow.... that could have just as easily been me... I've really got to step up my game and be more involved
Feb 4, 2017 9:44 AM

May 2015
Togs said:
I suspect Ruu because
-Excessively bringing up this specific thing about Denja's scum meta, without it directly leading to something strike me as odd behavior
-Distancing from mafia team stuck out for me
-Also lots of self-depreciation, this is something I tend to see a lot more from scum players who truly are I confident, they channel that into putting themselves down

Can you explained your two last motives to read me as scum better? what do you mean by distancing from mafia team? do you have a mafia team in mind?
What are you talking about? I just complain about Soren's reason for scum read me was because I sounded emotional. When did I put myself down?
Feb 4, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
Wow.... that could have just as easily been me... I've really got to step up my game and be more involved
We would certainly like that especially considering we just lost a very important town role due to activity.

I am still going to be on the inacives since my last game has 3 inactive players in one scum position. They gave us nothing and won the game due to us not being able to read any of them. They were Onmi/Togs/Rinto in that order.

Ruu said:
logic340 said:
@Ruu do you really suspect Rinto or was it more of a self preservation vote?

I suspected Rinto, I think I wasn't in the lead when I place my vote. I wasn't paying attention to vc tbh. Now that Rinto claimed I will have to reconsider.
Fair enough as we all (especially myself have some re-evaluating to do).

Feb 4, 2017 9:51 AM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Togs said:

I did propose we narrow things down to you and Bunny in #511. Also you answered me directly and I didn't have anything to say about it. We can talk now though if you would like? I'd prefer you talk more during the phase but now is as good as ever.
Hmm that's fair I just noticed that and it felt weird that you didn't at least say something like "Oh here's Togs at deadline time again" or something to that effect as I thought you might. I don't really have anything to directly talk to you about I must admit though, so I'll let you go and meditate
Feb 4, 2017 9:58 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:
Hmm that's fair I just noticed that and it felt weird that you didn't at least say something like "Oh here's Togs at deadline time again" or something to that effect as I thought you might. I don't really have anything to directly talk to you about I must admit though, so I'll let you go and meditate
Yeah I mentioned your post coming earlier than right at the end. Plus you weren't in imitate danger so it's a different situation and cannot be viewed the same. You voted this time too which you didn't as mafia to gain town credit. So now that I think about it that is kind of a point for town you.

Feb 4, 2017 11:29 AM

Nov 2008
@Ruu you stil think I am trolling about the Wolf claim?

Feb 4, 2017 12:00 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:

no, like I said in my previous posts this shows that you are town. There are wolves among the townies so you are off my list.
Feb 4, 2017 2:35 PM

Dec 2016
Holy crap one minute were all accusing Bunny of being weirdly defensive the next we're angry they let themselves get lynched as a PR.... Read between the lines team... You tell a new player you suspect them for defensiveness they are going to be careful to be less defensive going forward. And this is why D1 policy lynches suck. They should wait till D2.

Anyway EoD thoughts logic might seem scum for that narrow, but ignore that thought, it's town logic.

If wen is scum you can call me a buttered biscuit as well.

@Oyasumi_Rosie damn gurl the zingers. And btw still scum reading you.

Togs still feels towny, but willing to reevaluate.

I'm off the Soren case. I'm convinced for now.

I agree with accepting Rinto as VT for now.

Top suspects for me for now are Sollux, Ruu, and Rosie. And because my opinion hasn't changed a reread is clearly in order.
Feb 4, 2017 2:45 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

no, like I said in my previous posts this shows that you are town. There are wolves among the townies so you are off my list.

If there's a wolf amongst the town how do we know the mafia doesn't have a wolf as character as well?
Feb 4, 2017 3:00 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
If wen is scum you can call me a buttered biscuit as well.
Why?

Feb 4, 2017 3:15 PM

May 2012
Oh rip...Yeahhh, we probably should have explained claiming to the newbies in hindsight.

After skimming EoD1, I see that Rinto claimed VT? Eh. VT's kind of an easy claim to make in a basic game, I would need to watch him more before I would fully believe that.
Wolves are confirmed too. o_o Still not convinced that wolves = town because it's flavor related and flavor gaming is bleh.
That Bunny lynch is unfortunate. Can't say I wouldn't have been supporting it if I were present, however.
---
Jackrito said:
Togs has the most exp in this game most likely and has had 2 days to make that post since his last one and I really don't get town vibes from it anyone can make a post like that with so much time, and the lack of vote in it annoys me a lot as well since I doubt he even will be back before phase change. Gut reads and vibes are easy to fake making a case on someone is where the true challenge in scum lies.
I hadn't thought of that. Okay, I'll keep this sort of thing in mind in the future.
Ruu said:
I''m leaning town for now with Jack but I can't remember if I play with scum!Jack so I have no meta on him, is he a deep wolf kind of player?
Oh definitely, lol. I hear he is known for playing the perfect scum game (not afraid to bus/pressure buddies, can mimic townie mindset, etc) I and few other players here were able to catch a glimpse of that in the recently-ended Fairy Tail game.
logic340 said:
@Gruffin I know you said you wouldn't be around but if you can we could sure use you for the last 50 minutes.
Sorry, I couldn't make it. :\ Sleeping.
Feb 4, 2017 3:35 PM

Nov 2008
Watcher on me. Or Doctor.

Since I am confirmed town, can I decide whos going to be lynched tomorrow?

Let us go with Kit > Togs in that order.

Feb 4, 2017 3:37 PM

Nov 2008
Also if there is vigilante, get Ruu

We need quick segregation fast

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.