Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2017 7:33 AM

Nov 2008
Wot? Logic vanished in vote counts xDD

@BunnyEnergizer you still havent voted yet. Follow my vote. You can trust me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 4, 2017 7:33 AM

May 2015
lunch time ;-;
I promise I will be more active today after having lunch! gomen ;-;
Feb 4, 2017 7:35 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:
@-shad- why does my vote on Jackrito count as two? :D
Nobody here wants to converse with me?
So you vote me with little to no reasoning(aka my little post count) and just disappear?
I must say though, you are most active when I sleep. >_<

How many times do I have to tell you this, it is not others players job to make you active, people also have reason to vote you because what you have posted lacks substance, so don't try to go for a pity play

Not trying that and I respect everyone's opinion but I'd rather converse with everyone at the same time than them going back multiple times at a past post.

Feb 4, 2017 7:37 AM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

I can claim whenever I want and I'll be saying the truth, but they may not believe me...
Sigh, I don't mind telling you, i'm a vanilla.
Now I'm expecting even more people hopping on my train because first and foremost, I'm useless as town and if I turn out scum(no chance) they've done good. It's not like I'm a big loss. Good players do it all the time...

P.S. Sorry for rant.

Give me a character claim to back it up, when a game is themed like this normally certain people will be good or bad.
oooh good idea @Rinto-kun

Are you a Wolf?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 4, 2017 7:38 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

I can claim whenever I want and I'll be saying the truth, but they may not believe me...
Sigh, I don't mind telling you, i'm a vanilla.
Now I'm expecting even more people hopping on my train because first and foremost, I'm useless as town and if I turn out scum(no chance) they've done good. It's not like I'm a big loss. Good players do it all the time...

P.S. Sorry for rant.

Give me a character claim to back it up, when a game is themed like this normally certain people will be good or bad.

I don't like using vanilla info because it could always be faked but here.
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. Looks like a beautiful girl, rather than old fart like wen suggested.
Rinto-kun said:
wen294 said:
Confirmed.

Somebody doesn't sound too happy with his role PM?
What's up, did you get some old fart as character?

He is actually quite young, in fact.

A little mistake on my part is that I said he. Those asians all look alike...

P.S. Don't you start suspecting me with the mistake mentioned above because I'm fed up with this.

Feb 4, 2017 7:38 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:

oooh good idea @Rinto-kun

Are you a Wolf?

He's a chocobo probably.
Feb 4, 2017 7:39 AM

Jan 2010
BunnyEnergizer said:
@logic340 i do not plan playing as posting 3 posts only and voting. i didnt say i will play it like that. thats kinda assumption.
also ye i guess we are all the team, even tho we do not know each other. I do not know how townies act, neither how mafia acts. like, what? how the hell i know how i need to act if ITS THE FIRST GAME lul. and probably the last one too ._.
We definitely don't want it to be your last one, and it can be hard to grasp at first which is why I'm probing you. Without hearing your thoughts on the game I cannot asses whether you are town who is lost or scum pretending to be lost. Essentially if town you don't know anything and that lack of knowledge will show in the questions you ask and the way you look at certain situations. I am in my 9th game and still cannot tell you exactly how scum act, so don't pressure yourself too much in that regard. It's ok to be wrong you can always re-evaluate things later on. It just helps us to understand how you think about things and talking with others may change or reinforce your view on a given player or situation.

Ruu/Denja
Soren/Gruffin
Do you have any thoughts on these interactions? Do you have any questions about them?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 4, 2017 7:40 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. Looks like a beautiful girl, rather than old fart like wen suggested.
Rinto-kun said:

"Looks like a beautiful girl"
"Those asians all look alike"

Righto, in your world beautifull girls look like guys huh? Interesting.
Feb 4, 2017 7:41 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
@Jackrito how do you feel about Bunny's response to me and Kit? #284, #418, #424. Is there anything to read off these posts?

Their first post just comes off as super defensive for no reason, it also has hints at frusation at not knowing what ot do but this can come from both town and scum especially when new, I like Kit's response to it to call them out and try to get active at the same time.

On the second part I really don't like how their main goal is to just pass post restriction, I don't get the last part about they can't give reasons and vote I assume this was a mistype, they sound too defensive too Kit again.

I do like their 3rd post though it comes off as a lot more town in my view they over defensive nature is gone and they have a lot more confidence and I like their view on voting and not doing it without good reason. My issue though is this post does not feel like them it feels constructed like someone helped them since it shows a higher level of understanding of the game and what is needed. The defensive nature is also gone which could be because of teammates help. Maybe they just got better but the jump in level feels unnatural.

Based off these 3 posts I can see them been scum and one who is getting help witht he last one. What do you think.
I could see frustrated town but the way questions have been answered feel scummy...idk it's very hard to say. I didn't even think about the difference in tone from the first two posts to the last one. I hear about scum helping in chat but even when Gruffin was getting help from Cross I really didn't notice that much actual help in the scum chat. Possible lost town but I need to keep an eye here and have people help me out. Vote stays for now.,

Feb 4, 2017 7:43 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

Rinto-kun said:

P.S. Don't you start suspecting me with the mistake mentioned above because I'm fed up with this.

Well he used the full name and this is someone I would expect to be in the game especially since Claire's fav character and she is co-host. God I feel bad useing that as a reason. It is possible that we have the old good characters are bad trick but not going to risk it. I will trust this unless they is a counter. Only thing is I would expect them to be a power role?

Unvote
Feb 4, 2017 7:44 AM

Nov 2008
According to my research, Lunafreya is a good person. We need to preserve all grills except Kit of course.

Feb 4, 2017 7:44 AM

Oct 2014
wen294 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Gals looking like guys, guys looking like gals, everyone with their taste.

That's why I don't like being voted because I lose my composure and enter a vicious cycle.

Feb 4, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
wen294 said:

That's why I don't like being voted because I lose my composure and enter a vicious cycle.

If you had said it was a typo and you forget the S or something that'd be one thing, but now it sounded more like a slip-up due to a fake character claim than that you think she looks like a beautifull male girl.
Feb 4, 2017 7:48 AM

Jan 2010
No votes from these 4 people concern me
@Bunny, @Oyasumi_Rosie , @Sollux16, @Togs
More so Rosie and Togs than the new players but yeah. We have more than enough information for you to have at least one person you would be willing to vote for.

@Togs really not liking that you left me off you Read List. Why are you avoiding me?
@Oyasumi_Rosie who are you going to vote for today?

Feb 4, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340 btw what's your take on my take on bunny? (sounds weird lol)
especially if you agree with the personal thought process shining through there or do you think that part is alignment indicative?
Feb 4, 2017 7:55 AM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
Rinto-kun said:

If you had said it was a typo and you forget the S or something that'd be one thing, but now it sounded more like a slip-up due to a fake character claim than that you think she looks like a beautifull male girl.
Are you sure?

I think Rintos eyes werent wrong.

Feb 4, 2017 7:56 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
I don't plan on voting today.

Feb 4, 2017 7:56 AM

Sep 2014
@logic340 ill reread everything and then ill try to vote D:

still not clear about anything plus im a turbulent person so yeah, that sums it up xd
Feb 4, 2017 7:58 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:

1) it's a final fantasy game. I can understand the mix up.

2) there could be a flavor based hit man in the mix.

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

wen - I've never seen his town game but this doesn't feel like the other two games I have played with him (scum and lyncher). Admittedly I was his lynch target so that had to be a tough (maybe even demoralizing) draw. As mafia he was kind of calculative and a little defensive and a little more reactionary. I am not getting that here and I really like the approach he's taking and the questions he's asking. The vote on Kit I need to look more into but I feel no scum vibes here at this point.

Quick note that you were never my lynch target. Ever.
aa-dono had been my lynch target from D1. I lied about you being my lynch target and the vote on Togs was a bluff. That way nobody could back pedal to look for my target, town firming them and destroying my chance of winning in the process. If only you guys hadn't gotten online when dono was almost getting lynched D1 >_>

logic340 said:
@Jackrito how do you feel about Bunny's response to me and Kit? #284, #418, #424. Is there anything to read off these posts?

I know you didn't as me but;
#284 "i don't know what i'm doing. Help me or don't talk. You have no information and you can't make assumptions"
The first part, i don't really get because why would it be required to help him or not talk at all. That's a weird way of looking at the situation. I remember in my first game i was kinda sitting at a 'i don't wanna lynch people without knowing stuff for certain' so i guess i can kinda see where that's coming from. That said it kinda comes across as a 'you can't lynch me with no proof' which doesn't really sit all that well with me tbh.
#418 'well i need to have at least 3 posts' sounds like if there wasn't a minimum she wouldn't be talking in forum at all. Not a good thing.
#424 'i can't vote on a whim' and 'i have no problem with if people want to read me'
Hm i guess she really wants to think things through before voting, which is in line with #284. I don't agree with it but that might be her take on how voting should be in this game. That take will probably change after a couple of changes but for a newbie it's not a weird take to have. That said i really get the impression that she doesn't want to interact with us, which is a scum tell imo. She says she has no problem with us reading her but doesn't want to help us read her. The first part, any alignemnt would say that. The action that's taken isn't quiet in lign with what she says though.
So imo the first part, amongst which #284 is more her thought process, which isn't alignment indicative imo. The 2nd part is scummy, so overall a scum-lean for me.

The first part help me or don't talk to me is weird to me. Even if it isn't considered the most helpful we may find what people say more helpful later. I myself also find it helps me to read a player by conversing with them as opposed to just observing an interaction and trying to decide who I believe. Staying close to the minimum concerns me as I wont be able to get a real read of so few posts. Also having no problem with us reading her is a contradiction if she isn't going to give us enough volume to read off of. I definitely have a scum lean and even tried to look past it when Kit brought it up. I nudged her and Sollux and the results were not what I was expecting. It could just be their personality and general lack of knowing what to do but it's not helping me feel better about keeping them around even if town.

Your assessment seems to be inline with mine and Jacks and I don't have any issues with it. Your game feels a lot more free flowing and natural and I am comfortable putting a town lean on you. Buuny's first response to you seemed reasonable considering how your posts can come across but the response to Kit and myself makes me question their alignment in a way I really haven't with newer players.

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
wen294 said:

Are you sure?

Well that's different though. Cossplay and/or crossdressing pictures aren't used for role PMs.
Unless you're participating in a cosplay or crossdress mafia game but as far as i'm aware of those have yet to become a thing. (the principle sounds kinda interesting though).
But yeh if that was the picture he got in his role PM i wouldn't blame him xD
Feb 4, 2017 7:59 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
me no like....may I ask why that is?

Feb 4, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2010
BunnyEnergizer said:
@logic340 ill reread everything and then ill try to vote D:

still not clear about anything plus im a turbulent person so yeah, that sums it up xd
Quite understandable. Try to think about what Mafia would do to hide among the town. Town wants people searching for mafia is there someone that stands out among the most active group of hunters? Why do they stand out? Is there someone who seems to clean or too dirty? These can be identifiers or just good points to discuss with other players.

Feb 4, 2017 8:00 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
seems like voting been causing me more trouble than its worth. Besides at this point I don't have any strong reads or any good feelings about the trains.. I look forward to information we get from this.

Feb 4, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
seems like voting been causing me more trouble than its worth. Besides at this point I don't have any strong reads or any good feelings about the trains.. I look forward to information we get from this.
So let's say we are facing a tie vote situation. Is there someone you trust enough to vote along with them to make sure a lynch goes through today or would you let a tie/no lynch happen? Why do you feel voting is getting you in trouble?

Feb 4, 2017 8:03 AM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
DenjaX said:
Are you sure?

Well that's different though. Cossplay and/or crossdressing pictures aren't used for role PMs.
Unless you're participating in a cosplay or crossdress mafia game but as far as i'm aware of those have yet to become a thing. (the principle sounds kinda interesting though).
But yeh if that was the picture he got in his role PM i wouldn't blame him xD
OMG make it happen!! Someone host this xDD

But yeah I believe Rinto for now coz she my mastah.

Feb 4, 2017 8:05 AM

Apr 2015
💀 Vote Count 1.9 💀

💀 Rinto-kun 💀 (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Gruffin 🐩
💀 Ruu 💀 (2) // 🐩 Soren , DenjaX🐩
💀 Bunny 💀 (2) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340 🐩
Kit (1) // 🐩 Wen294 🐩
Jackrito (1) // 🐩 Rinto-kun🐩
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) // 🐩 Grapefruit21🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny, Oyasumi_Rosie , Sollux16, Togs, Jackrito

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩
-shad-Feb 4, 2017 8:43 AM
Feb 4, 2017 8:06 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So let's say we are facing a tie vote situation. Is there someone you trust enough to vote along with them to make sure a lynch goes through today or would you let a tie/no lynch happen? Why do you feel voting is getting you in trouble?

Because at this point people will say anything to to get you to agree with them. And any time I voted with thought I voted to kill town. So yeah, not feeling it.
I need to double check though to answer your second question. On mobile right now.

Feb 4, 2017 8:07 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

If you're town you're fine with mafia getting a bigger share of the total votes. That's basically what you're saying here. How does that sound like a good idea.
If you're scum town can do whatever so long as the conclusion is a town lynch. You commiting to a case will draw unwanted attention.

That post really gives off a scummy mindset imo.
Feb 4, 2017 8:08 AM

Dec 2013
@_Claire_ my vote counts for 2, change please.
Feb 4, 2017 8:10 AM

Nov 2008
@Oyasumi_Rosie look 3 way tie. Are you sure you want this phase to be a no lynch?

Feb 4, 2017 8:10 AM

Jan 2010
If Rinto's character picture resembles the one on the first page where everyone's characters picture is I can see how he would think that is a boy.

Feb 4, 2017 8:12 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

If you're town you're fine with mafia getting a bigger share of the total votes. That's basically what you're saying here. How does that sound like a good idea.
If you're scum town can do whatever so long as the conclusion is a town lynch. You commiting to a case will draw unwanted attention.

if I was really scum I couldn't have just slept through Eod after not posting anything the day before. It sounds like a good idea because then I still have more info by the end, so it just feels right to me.

Feb 4, 2017 8:13 AM

Jan 2010
@Ruu are you still at lunch? We have 50 minutes left and that vote on Rinto should probably move today. @Gruffin I know you said you wouldn't be around but if you can we could sure use you for the last 50 minutes. @Grapefruit21 this phase change is going to make things difficult for you but I wish you the best.

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie look 3 way tie. Are you sure you want this phase to be a no lynch?
not really bit I have some time to think. Am I wrong for trusting you?

Apr 2015
>___< Sorry for the mistake I did earlier!

The VC is a bit confusing me.
Feb 4, 2017 8:14 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
wen294 said:

if I was really scum I couldn't have just slept through Eod after not posting anything the day before. It sounds like a good idea because then I still have more info by the end, so it just feels right to me.
So how do you feel about the Soren/Gruffin interactions? is there scum between them? Denja's play against Ruu? Did he catch scum or did scum jump on Ruu as an easy target?

Feb 4, 2017 8:16 AM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
DenjaX said:
not really bit I have some time to think. Am I wrong for trusting you?
you are not wrong for trusting me. Everyone knows I am best town. That is why nobody wants to lunch me.

Feb 4, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX what is your feeling on Bunny?

Feb 4, 2017 8:17 AM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun your vote is still on Jack are you suspicious of him being scum? If so can you give me some reasons for believing this?

Feb 4, 2017 8:19 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So how do you feel about the Soren/Gruffin interactions? is there scum between them? Denja's play against Ruu? Did he catch scum or did scum jump on Ruu as an easy target?
thanks for asking questions that you either already know the answer to or won't become clear till N1. For now I have thoughts about Denja and I choose to trust him based on that. Opinions to change based on lynch.

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX what is your feeling on Bunny?
Id give him some slack for now because he is new but his lack of votes worries me. Mayhaps we can POE him later if he keeps this up. But for now, he needs more guidance and you did a pretty good job making him involved in the game.

I respect that.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Tbh i'm still completly confused about that ordeal with Denja and Ruu. I don't get what happened or how we're supposed to see scum from it ._.

Also if the tie stays between Rinto, Ruu and Bunny i'll probably vote bunny. Unless someone can properly explain to me why Ruu is scum. I ain't liking ties and/or no-lynches.
Feb 4, 2017 8:22 AM

Aug 2013
vote Ruu

Jul 2013
i need to catch up, but the current vc isnt looking good

Jul 2013
nvm rosie changed her vote so i kinda like it now
Feb 4, 2017 8:24 AM

Jul 2013
DenjaX said:
@Soren what do you think about Grapefruit saying that you are juicy?
he's only seeing the scum motivation behind my posts and not why they could be town
Feb 4, 2017 8:25 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
That is why nobody wants to lunch me.

But i was totally planning on eating you D:
shit-o-shit what do i do now.....
Feb 4, 2017 8:25 AM

Apr 2015
💀 Vote Count 1.10 💀

Rinto-kun (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Gruffin 🐩
💀 Ruu 💀 (3) // 🐩 Soren , DenjaX, Rosie 🐩
Kit (1) // 🐩 Wen294 🐩
Bunny (2) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340 🐩
Jackrito (1) // 🐩 Rinto-kun🐩
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) // 🐩 Grapefruit21🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny , Sollux16, Togs

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩
Feb 4, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
@Ruu do you really suspect Rinto or was it more of a self preservation vote?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.