Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2017 9:54 PM

Nov 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
DenjaX what do you think of my Soren case? And what do you think of rosie?
I did not think Soren would jump on that shallow behavioural reaction that quickly against Ruu. I am sure he can do better than that. Btw, your case was contradictory. You said Soren is scummy due to his actions towards Ruu but when you said it yourself that Ruu is even very erratic to view as town. Don't you think Soren had reasonable interventions towards the situation? What gives?

As of Rosie, I haven't look at him that much but it seems they have similar mindset with Jack on how things have went.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 9:58 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
...Oh. I think I'm understanding what Denja is doing now. ._. Bleh, this was fine in TGT because of inactivity/no reveal, but I'm not feeling too great about it being used here if I'm right about this.
Are you sure that this is what I am doing? I really am a Wolf. Seer can confirm.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 3, 2017 10:10 PM

May 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
@Gruffin can you explain what Denja is doing then?
Ugh, this is kind of hard to talk about because Denja's strategies are better kept quiet until the right time. I don't think it would be right of me to out his strategy, even if I don't agree with it. I will say this, however:
If my theory is correct, this entire role PM business still doesn't confirm anyone's alignment to me based on the structure of them. This is something scum can easily catch onto just by that. (Hope I'm not saying too much about this? If so, apologies Denja.)
DenjaX said:
Are you sure that this is what I am doing? I really am a Wolf. Seer can confirm.
Not sure yet, but seems similar so far. I don't know what you are referring to quite yet because I'm not seeing any wolves. Don't know what Seer is supposed to be either.
Feb 3, 2017 10:44 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Gruffin can you explain what Denja is doing then?
Ugh, this is kind of hard to talk about because Denja's strategies are better kept quiet until the right time. I don't think it would be right of me to out his strategy, even if I don't agree with it. I will say this, however:
If my theory is correct, this entire role PM business still doesn't confirm anyone's alignment to me based on the structure of them. This is something scum can easily catch onto just by that. (Hope I'm not saying too much about this? If so, apologies Denja.)
DenjaX said:
Not sure yet, but seems similar so far. I don't know what you are referring to quite yet because I'm not seeing any wolves. Don't know what Seer is supposed to be either.
You are reading too much into it. I can assure you that this is not TGT 2.0 all over again. Not sure why you came up with that conclusion.

If anything, behaviours are throwing with this situation which is juicy information for future references. In the end, it is all about knowing how a real town handle with the pressure. The distinctions between town and scum would become more apparent. It is not all about the PM. It should be fool proof.

Feb 3, 2017 11:05 PM

May 2012
Did some backreading

Ruu said:
really? I've been scum buddies with him and he always trolls :/ Maybe I haven't play enought to have a better meta read on him... Also I'm throwing different scenarios. And they could be all wrong but they also get reactions from people that I can use to get reads. I was expecting something from kit or denja but aparently it didn't work...
What type of reactions were you expecting and what about Jackrito’s reaction? Did you get anything from that?
Rinto-kun said:
Well, pretty random start, nothing stands out in particular, etc
I will see where it will go from then
6 pages later, does anything stand out to you now?

(Finally got around to reading Soren's wall of text. x_x)
Soren said:
So to summarise this:
I feel off by a lot of people. From feeling less off to most off.
Kit seems to be working out her suspicion because I follow her inquisitive mindset.
Ruu wishes to observe but then started questioning people, guess her mindset changed?
Rosie doesn't think that either me or gruffin are scum yet suggests others to lynch us.
Jack appears to be trying to work it out too but remains heavily on the opinion that my proposal is a scum motivated action and rejects the possibility of me being town when that gets brought up. Has enough suspicion to vote me, but says he's not "confident" enough to lynch me, yet is so strong in his opinion that my actions are scum motivated.
What made Jack's not voting seem more off to you than Rosie's suggestion to lynch non-scumreads and Ruu's change of mindset?
Feb 3, 2017 11:06 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
You are reading too much into it. I can assure you that this is not TGT 2.0 all over again. Not sure why you came up with that conclusion.

If anything, behaviours are throwing with this situation which is juicy information for future references. In the end, it is all about knowing how a real town handle with the pressure. The distinctions between town and scum would become more apparent. It is not all about the PM. It should be fool proof.
Mm...Okay. I'll leave you to it, then.
Feb 3, 2017 11:21 PM

Nov 2008
Oh now I get it why people are mulling about the Role PM analysis that people think that I was going after that. lel I wasn't after that at all. xDD

You see, Ruu can be fluffy and she seemed to understand me as full of fluff too so she played along with me. Thread was kinda dead and I saw Ruu posting so I took this opportunity to do my segregation duties for the mean time. I do not want to cause ruckus when people were active so I thought I had a chance. Now, see what happens if I become "serious" and grill Ruu when I had the chance. She drastically changed her behaviour and I seemed to break the fluff image she had with me. Now add it with a topic to flesh out more. Role PM was the only I have during that time and I regret using it due to leading it to PM analysis.

Does that make Ruu scum? I still wonder. I only had a few exchange from her at that time in a span of over 2 hours. It was very slow. I can't really get anything from that besides thinking that she went to the scum club for coaching. My stunt was dragged to the point that more players are coming in to see what happened. I kinda feel bad for what I have done and her emotional appeal worked... I am keeping an eye on her for now xDD

Feb 3, 2017 11:30 PM

Nov 2008
Crap. I am pretty sure I missed a paragraph. I probably deleted it by accident... Ugh This is what I get for still awake at 2am and writing without proof reading xDD I will add something if I missed anything but I am pretty sure my point is clearly given across to you guys xDD

Night.

Feb 4, 2017 12:08 AM

Dec 2016
@DenjaX My case on Soren is more that he's pointing out scummy behaviors and proceeding to vote for people who he is laying out weaker cases against. I'm not calling out Soren for bad reads, it's that he has been and continues to be very evasive with his vote and I do not like it at all.

@Gruffin in 405 points out an example of what I'm talking about. Like his case against Jack is that he's not voting for Soren. Jack's vote has been consistently on Gruffin who he has painstakingly laid a case out against and been driving the wagon. Jack's fingers have been in other cases too, including Soren's, but his main focus has been on Gruffin. So Soren is doing the same thing to Rosie that his entire scum read on Jack is based off of, but more egregiously! Not a good look at all.

If I wasn't reasonably confident Rosie was scum I'd be all about lynching Soren right now.
Feb 4, 2017 12:11 AM

Nov 2015
Unvote

I'm catching up, I'm slow tho so it may take a while ~
Feb 4, 2017 12:28 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 1.7 💀

💀 Ruu 💀 (3) // 🐩 Gruffin, Soren , Logic340🐩
Kit (2) // 🐩 Wen294, DenjaX 🐩
Rinto-kun (1) // 🐩 Ruu 🐩
Gruffin (1) // 🐩 Jackrito 🐩
Jackrito (2) // 🐩 Rinto-kun🐩
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) // 🐩 Grapefruit21🐩
Bunny (1) // 🐩 Kit🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny, Oyasumi_Rosie , Sollux16, Togs

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩

-shad-Feb 4, 2017 7:04 AM

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 4, 2017 1:01 AM
Jun 2016
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been more active today. Some stuff happened during what was supposed to be my Mafia time so I haven't had time to go back and reread or even keep caught up. Unfortunately, due to todays events I'm very tired and won't really be able to focus if I try to get caught up tonight. I think I'm just going to stay without a vote for today and try again tomorrow. Since it's finally the weekend I'll be able to actually keep caught up. (Plus I'm locking myself in my room until Sunday evening so, yay! All the mafia time I need!)

I would like to apologize again. -bows- See you all tomorrow.
Feb 4, 2017 1:15 AM

Nov 2015
#81 Mm it's a gut feeling but I get bad vibes off this post by Ruu, the last couple sentences sound kind of like excessive distancing from the mafia team.

#86 As silly as this post from Rosie sounds it's at least indication that she's probably not a neutral for a third time as she would have included that as an option.

#93 Ah Jack brings it up too here. Jack could be a neutral, its slim but just in case you heard it here first folks.

#107 I get slight vibes of annoyed town rather than scampering scum from Rosie here.

#135 I probably shouldn't be relying on my gut so much but this feels like town!Wen to me. His sentence saying he didn't roll scum feels kind of natural and I also think he tends to meme more as town.

Okay. By this point, Soren just seems super obvtown to me, his posts seem eagar and natural. This is indicative because he is like me and is waaay less motivated as scum, from what I've seen of his scum game this is clearly not it. I'm actually comfortable writing him off as town for now actually, and see if he keeps it up. And if Soren is scum and improved to this point and keeps it up all game, then he deserves to not be caught by me lol.

#149 I disagree but solid post from Grapefuit here, the reason is that he (gasp!) actually read Soren's case fully and drew his own independent conclusion from it, which is a good sign.

#165 Yes I was thinking this actually, based on CCL Gruffin's scum weakness is having reads without developing them properly, so not showing early suspicion on Soren could be because she knows he's town. It's thin because hey, I don't have suspicion of Soren either, but the fact that she doesn't have any other reads is what makes it a bit suspect.

#172 I don't like this from Ruu :/ She has been fixating on Denja for quite a few posts now, stressing this specific point about his scum meta without giving a clear read or opinion.

Mm actually she is voting Denja and its natural for town players to get tunneled on a specific thing sometimes.. I'm conflicted on Ruu, there are signs going both ways.

#177 Kit seems unafraid to throw her vote around and back her opinions up, I like it.

#245 Mmm. This is a solid post from Gruffin that clarifies the earlier thing that caught my attention. The problem is its not inconceivable coming from her scum game >_> I'm still paranoid.

mmmm im sleepy I'll continue this tomorrow..
Feb 4, 2017 1:38 AM

May 2012
At first glance I'm liking that post Togs just made. It's a lot more contentful than the walls he made in TGT. There are a lot of vibes/gut reads but that's excusable for D1.

Can anyone with past experience with Togs tell me if he's capable of making a post like that as scum?
Feb 4, 2017 1:51 AM

May 2012
Before I leave for bed, I'd like to warn you guys that I may or may not be awake for phase change. We'll see.

I'll stick it out to the end of Day 1, but after that I think I'm going to request replacement. While I have been able to keep up, I've had trouble focusing on analysis which I believe has been negatively affecting my ability to play the game. And honestly I should be relaxing right now instead of fretting over my reads.

@Sollux16 I'd like to apologize to you because I invited you specifically so we could play together. On the bright side (?) I have a habit of getting night killed early anyway, lol. Hope you have fun. ^^
Feb 4, 2017 2:35 AM

Dec 2016
So doing a quick reread because all my town reads keep town reading my top scumspect in Soren.

I still hate Sollux's double post in 150. Feels like trying to hop onto a hot train as scum without tying himself with reasons.

Gruffin actually becomes a slight town lean on the read through. I think people just tunneled onto it because it happened so quickly and scum has been able to hide. I've changed my read and now suspect none of Jack, Soren, and Gruff. I think that was a confluence of excited and engaged town. Jack has been towny the whole way through for me. In addition to my earlier defense for Gruffin I also really like 152 and there point about Rosie (which is still the scummiest thing anyone has done in this thread).

Wen is town.

Jack is probably town.

Kit is probably town.

Togs is probably town.

Let's lynch one of Ruu, Rosie, or Sollux. And preferably not Ruu.

Reminder I will not be around for phase change.
Feb 4, 2017 3:18 AM

May 2012
Hey I’m back. It may be a good idea to lay this out now.

Current lynch candidates are the R trio: {Rinto/Ruu/Rosie}
Out of the three, I want to see Vote: Rinto lynched most. Here’s why:

Rinto has shown me no intent to solve the game and in extension no townie intent. He has floated by on Day 1, giving minimal reads and not engaging with the events of the thread. While town can be passive, this behavior is more likely to come from passive scum because he displays no interest in game solving, instead content to park a vote on Jack for vague, unconvincing reasons. I was willing to give him time to answer my questions before committing to the vote, but he hasn’t responded yet and phase change is drawing near. (A phase change I will probably be absent from, at that.)

As for the other two, Ruu and Rosie have had scummy/odd posts, but they have had townish stuff sprinkled in. As explained in 245, Rosie going back on her conviction to put the focus off of Soren and I isn’t something I would expect to come from a scummy mindset.

With Ruu, I don’t quite understand her. While that could possibly be because she is scum with an inconsistent posts, this may have been a result of us having polar opposite playstyles.

Honorable mentions go out to Wen and Bunny for being nullreads nearing the end of D1. I would be willing to lynch either if it meant consolidating on a wagon, though I doubt it in the current gamestate.

(I’ll go to sleep for real now…)
Feb 4, 2017 3:32 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Sounds like you don't want people figuring out you are scum?

Vote: Bunny

Here, I will help you a bit with some guided questions.

Why do you think Soren made a bet with Gruffin?

Does Rosie's focus on Soren/Gruffin seem like it is coming from scum agenda?

What do you think Denja is doing?

What do you think of the votes on Gruffin?

Just some things off that top of my head that I remember have been debated in this thread. You can say your thoughts on anything you want without people having to ask you.
I don't like how defensive it is but I can understand frustration with the way wen responded to her. I didn't respond like that but newbie scum to me was Gruffin, so my idea/impression of newbie scum is probably skewed. All we can do it try to find ways to get her involved so we can figure out their alignment and voting is one of those ways. They have not voted which is and isn't concerning. Is because I have seen scum not vote, isn't because I have seen lost town not vote. I get a cookie vibe from both Sollux and Bunny would you not agree? Not enough to say either way imo.

cookie vibe? and as i understand scum means mafia? Bad people D: well i need to do atleast three posts to show that im active, i cant just read the conversation, and in the end give my voting.
well and @Kit how do you know i dont want people to know if im a scum or not? what? xd
I just said a plain fact.

also, lynching=baiting or smthn?
Feb 4, 2017 4:36 AM

Jan 2010
Catching up.

Vote: BunnyEnergizer for the post above I'll explain more momentarily when I get the computer back up and running.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 4, 2017 5:02 AM

Jan 2010
BunnyEnergizer said:
logic340 said:
I don't like how defensive it is but I can understand frustration with the way wen responded to her. I didn't respond like that but newbie scum to me was Gruffin, so my idea/impression of newbie scum is probably skewed. All we can do it try to find ways to get her involved so we can figure out their alignment and voting is one of those ways. They have not voted which is and isn't concerning. Is because I have seen scum not vote, isn't because I have seen lost town not vote. I get a cookie vibe from both Sollux and Bunny would you not agree? Not enough to say either way imo.

cookie vibe? and as i understand scum means mafia? Bad people D: well i need to do atleast three posts to show that im active, i cant just read the conversation, and in the end give my voting.
well and @Kit how do you know i dont want people to know if im a scum or not? what? xd

I'll start with this then get to everyone and everything else.

cookie is cookiecrusher. In another game (most here were in that game) cookie was a new player very similar to yourself (though acted very differently). She made it all the way to the last day and no one had a true read on her. Only a handful of players tried to really engage and get her involved or even try to hear her thoughts. This made it very difficult for anyone to come up with a solid read on her which hurt the town on later days. So I am saying I would like to avoid that situation by getting others to get you and Sollux more involved.

3 posts is the minimum and sure you can get reads on players who obviously post more but how are we supposed to get a read on you? It you are town you need to find your other town brethren and make us believe you are town so that we can work together lynching mafia. Also talking with players yourself is important to forming your own opinion instead of just piggy backing on others. I voted for you because you attitude as Kit pointed out seems as though you have something to hide. Do you? if you are town why are you so concerned about not being read by others?

If everyone only made the minimum 3 posts we would have 42 posts to go off of. As it stands this post will be #420 (10 times that amount) and people are still not sure who the mafia is. How do you propose we catch scum if we/you don't actually share thoughts about other players?

Lynch is what we are voting for. We as a group vote to lynch/kill someone for suspicion of being the mafia.

If you are town you voice and your vote are your power so far you have used neither.

Feb 4, 2017 5:16 AM

Jan 2010
@_Claire_ and @-shad- can we get a current vote count please?
Edit: strikethrough. nevermind didn't see that one just above me.

Feb 4, 2017 5:21 AM

Jan 2010
@-shad- I vote Ruu in #329

Feb 4, 2017 5:25 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
At first glance I'm liking that post Togs just made. It's a lot more contentful than the walls he made in TGT. There are a lot of vibes/gut reads but that's excusable for D1.

Can anyone with past experience with Togs tell me if he's capable of making a post like that as scum?

Togs has the most exp in this game most likely and has had 2 days to make that post since his last one and I really don't get town vibes from it anyone can make a post like that with so much time, and the lack of vote in it annoys me a lot as well since I doubt he even will be back before phase change. Gut reads and vibes are easy to fake making a case on someone is where the true challenge in scum lies.
Feb 4, 2017 5:36 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
BunnyEnergizer said:

cookie is cookiecrusher. In another game (most here were in that game) cookie was a new player very similar to yourself (though acted very differently). She made it all the way to the last day and no one had a true read on her. Only a handful of players tried to really engage and get her involved or even try to hear her thoughts. This made it very difficult for anyone to come up with a solid read on her which hurt the town on later days. So I am saying I would like to avoid that situation by getting others to get you and Sollux more involved.

3 posts is the minimum and sure you can get reads on players who obviously post more but how are we supposed to get a read on you? It you are town you need to find your other town brethren and make us believe you are town so that we can work together lynching mafia. Also talking with players yourself is important to forming your own opinion instead of just piggy backing on others. I voted for you because you attitude as Kit pointed out seems as though you have something to hide. Do you? if you are town why are you so concerned about not being read by others?

If everyone only made the minimum 3 posts we would have 42 posts to go off of. As it stands this post will be #420 (10 times that amount) and people are still not sure who the mafia is. How do you propose we catch scum if we/you don't actually share thoughts about other players?

Lynch is what we are voting for. We as a group vote to lynch/kill someone for suspicion of being the mafia.

If you are town you voice and your vote are your power so far you have used neither.

I have no problem if people want to read me, im ok with it since i have nothing to hide. I didnt say i dont like if people want to read me D: Also, for voting, i need to have a strong opinion, i cant vote on a whim, and i will read everything through (since yesterday i was on a trip and i crashed later so didnt have enough time) and choose to who im voting for.
Feb 4, 2017 5:42 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
#81 Mm it's a gut feeling but I get bad vibes off this post by Ruu, the last couple sentences sound kind of like excessive distancing from the mafia team.

#86 As silly as this post from Rosie sounds it's at least indication that she's probably not a neutral for a third time as she would have included that as an option.

#93 Ah Jack brings it up too here. Jack could be a neutral, its slim but just in case you heard it here first folks.

#107 I get slight vibes of annoyed town rather than scampering scum from Rosie here.

#135 I probably shouldn't be relying on my gut so much but this feels like town!Wen to me. His sentence saying he didn't roll scum feels kind of natural and I also think he tends to meme more as town.

Okay. By this point, Soren just seems super obvtown to me, his posts seem eagar and natural. This is indicative because he is like me and is waaay less motivated as scum, from what I've seen of his scum game this is clearly not it. I'm actually comfortable writing him off as town for now actually, and see if he keeps it up. And if Soren is scum and improved to this point and keeps it up all game, then he deserves to not be caught by me lol.

#149 I disagree but solid post from Grapefuit here, the reason is that he (gasp!) actually read Soren's case fully and drew his own independent conclusion from it, which is a good sign.

#165 Yes I was thinking this actually, based on CCL Gruffin's scum weakness is having reads without developing them properly, so not showing early suspicion on Soren could be because she knows he's town. It's thin because hey, I don't have suspicion of Soren either, but the fact that she doesn't have any other reads is what makes it a bit suspect.

#172 I don't like this from Ruu :/ She has been fixating on Denja for quite a few posts now, stressing this specific point about his scum meta without giving a clear read or opinion.

Mm actually she is voting Denja and its natural for town players to get tunneled on a specific thing sometimes.. I'm conflicted on Ruu, there are signs going both ways.

#177 Kit seems unafraid to throw her vote around and back her opinions up, I like it.

#245 Mmm. This is a solid post from Gruffin that clarifies the earlier thing that caught my attention. The problem is its not inconceivable coming from her scum game >_> I'm still paranoid.

mmmm im sleepy I'll continue this tomorrow..

I feel the comment on Ruu is a bit harsh I can see a atown saying that I myself have said that. A townie will be happy about no reveal more in my view as well.

On this I disagree not talking about 3rd can come from because you are 3rd and don't want people t o think about chance of one and bring attention to yourself.

On Rosie it is too early too make gut reads based off that defense.

I would agree Wen can be meme when town because he lack motivation, but I have seen him do it as scum.

On Soren give me examples of posts that are natural and town like, for me I still ave doubts his scum hunting is subpar and shallow at times going for weak reasons, I'm also growing a bit tired of his fixation with me asking everyone if I am scum for such shallow early reasons, if he thinks I'm still scum just come out with it and vote me. He is more town in my view then early game but I still don't townread but won't lynch today to see how he carries on.

What on Grape's post do you disagree with since I feel his point is fair that Soren's vote makes no sense and it should be on Rosie, this response by you with the shock thing just comes off to me as forced.

I would agree on Gruffin.

I already commented on this Ruu thing and agree so this is fair I guess.

This Kit thing is a bit werid to include.

This feels off to me a lot of it feels more like commentary like someone not wanting to find scum would do and I feel he missed out on a lot better points in the game, I don't understand what makes some of these special for a mention and it lacks any solid scum read and vote. I need a lot better then this.
Feb 4, 2017 5:49 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Hey I’m back. It may be a good idea to lay this out now.

Current lynch candidates are the R trio: {Rinto/Ruu/Rosie}
Out of the three, I want to see Vote: Rinto lynched most. Here’s why:

Rinto has shown me no intent to solve the game and in extension no townie intent. He has floated by on Day 1, giving minimal reads and not engaging with the events of the thread. While town can be passive, this behavior is more likely to come from passive scum because he displays no interest in game solving, instead content to park a vote on Jack for vague, unconvincing reasons. I was willing to give him time to answer my questions before committing to the vote, but he hasn’t responded yet and phase change is drawing near. (A phase change I will probably be absent from, at that.)

As for the other two, Ruu and Rosie have had scummy/odd posts, but they have had townish stuff sprinkled in. As explained in 245, Rosie going back on her conviction to put the focus off of Soren and I isn’t something I would expect to come from a scummy mindset.

With Ruu, I don’t quite understand her. While that could possibly be because she is scum with an inconsistent posts, this may have been a result of us having polar opposite playstyles.

Honorable mentions go out to Wen and Bunny for being nullreads nearing the end of D1. I would be willing to lynch either if it meant consolidating on a wagon, though I doubt it in the current gamestate.

(I’ll go to sleep for real now…)

You have done enough to make me not want to lynch you now, I would agree them 3 are not a bad place to start and put pressure on late in the game, I would be happy with any of the 3 atm since none are really solid town in my view and all come off a bit passive well apart from Ruu is coming off as emotional which is a scum tell but one they are aware of I can leave this slot though since I have seen some positive stuff which not came from Rosie and Rinto.
Feb 4, 2017 5:52 AM

Apr 2014
From last post

Vote Rinto-kun

He is coming off as passive more then normal and is showing little intrest in playing or working out game, just trying to lurk through and I feel he voted me because he thinks it is a vote people won't question because of my scummy play.

I also want to add Sollux here at the moment they are delaying for time a lot and throwing excuses out and broken commitments, this can come from town yes espically new town but it feels fake at times and more because they are lost scum, what do others think? Bunny is similar to this as well
Feb 4, 2017 6:19 AM

Jan 2010
Togs - He's a lurker....damn it's so hard to read him. last time he did something like this he was scum but he came back in time to save his ass from a lynch (though I dare say that's not how things went down). It was much closer to Phase change too. I have only seen him as town once and I scum read him pretty much the entire time (2 days). Not getting much from him so far is frustrating I also don't like that I was the only active player left off the list. @Togs what is your read on me and the other inactive players thus far? How can we get them and you to be more active and why was I left in the inactive pile (as I would call it)?
Rinto-kun - I still need more, more is better, status quo no good. Need to see what Rinto is thinking about this game. Neutral still not seeing this as scum Rinto but needs to show more effort in clearing his record. Still willing to vote here.
Ruu - Holy shit that was a crazy little exchange. Not liking how she looked coming out of it but I don't really feel like she is lying. Too scummy to be scum? Might just be the case here I am going to put her on the safer side of my lynch today list like Grapefruit did. This one feels like the "Too Easy Lynch" for today.
Grapefruit - Ever transparent, looking at things from all angles, pushing his ideas while being open to others, and truly assessing the situation. No tunneling this game which is more what I expect from my mason brother.
DenjaX - Doing what he does.....Segregation Duties. What I know about Denja is he is a master strategist but is admittedly not good at reading people. This test didn't feel anything like TGT to me, and though I wasn't sure what to expect I went along with him so I could get a read on him as stated. Ruu's fumble brough at lot of attention which not only helped him (and us) in figuring out things about Ruu but others. This feels like town Denja as Ruu said scum Denja isn't as focused on plans and is more trollish. No 100% sold but town lean here.
Jackrito - He just pocketed me and I am aware of his scum streak but this is a different game and I don't see the signs of pocketing I witnessed in the last game. He isn't really comfortable and it doesn't appear to be an act. He is questioning pretty much everyone though I would like to see him engage the less active players a little more I'm still comfortable with a town lean here.
Soren - I have wrestled with Scum!Soren and Town!Soren and for today at least I cannot in good faith lynch Soren. There are just too many things that appear town to me. Putting the onus on himself only makes him an easier lynch later, One Vote Man doesn't feel like a scum pocket play, and he's still hunting even if we don't like his vote. What worries me is the vote on Ruu which seemed to lack his own reasoning (which was part of the bet) and the fact that the early play didn't just ring town to me like Mishukax and Crossbell did in previous games with town players making big moves early.
Gruffin - I'm going to miss you Gruffin please get well soon. The more I read into Gruffin/Soren the more t/t I feel even with it being kind of awkward (which is why I can't let go of the possible t/s interaction). As I stated before something is off about Gruffin but it's not a scummy off (but could be). She is capable as scum and I'm not getting those vibes right now. I'm surprised she took what Denja was doing as TGT he pretty much let it be known he would be using the PM in that manner there since it was no reveal and we had plenty of inactivity. We'll see what her replacement brings I guess. Neutral
Sollux16 - That entrance was weird, it was bad, but I can see it coming from both town and scum. As much as people say coaching happens in scum clubs I have to wonder if his scum buddies would have let him make such a blunder? Hopefully he will post more as I am less inclined to give passes after KOta/Karote, cookie, and Omni/Togs/Rinto in my last three games. I have no problem lynching inactive call it a policy lynch if you like.
BunnyEnergizer - I tried to overlook their response to kit as just new player but the response to me about making only 3 posts and a vote just was too much. If this is how this player plans to play as town then I can honestly do without. I rather attack the argument than the player but there are no arguments to attack at this point. Help us win the game we don't know who one another are but we are a team.
Kit - Kit seems seems to be a little more reserved that usual though nothing really sticks out to me here, that does concern me. Though Kit and I have always been town together I usually wrestle with whether Kit is Town or Mafia and I am not doing that here. Easy pocket in Kit's first scum game? I doubt it, but something to keep an eye on. Neutral Town Lean.
wen - I've never seen his town game but this doesn't feel like the other two games I have played with him (scum and lyncher). Admittedly I was his lynch target so that had to be a tough (maybe even demoralizing) draw. As mafia he was kind of calculative and a little defensive and a little more reactionary. I am not getting that here and I really like the approach he's taking and the questions he's asking. The vote on Kit I need to look more into but I feel no scum vibes here at this point.
Oyasumi_Rosie - Rosie has always been hard to read and rarely pushes her own ideas. People using meta to try and figure her out are going to hit a road block as she has been neither town or mafia in forum games. I definitely see that third party mindset still showing itself. Hard to read and looks very bad but do these things actually make her scum? I'll be paying close attention to how and why she votes.

Not lynching Jack, Grapefruit, Kit, Wen, Soren, or Gruffin
Could be persuaded to lynch Togs, Ruu, Rosie
Lynch options: Sollux, Rinto, Bunny

The three lynch options have done little in the way to show game solving or their own though on what is happening. I'm pretty certain they are not all scum and Bunny's responses concern me the most. Rinto as stated in his self meta will likely slip if scum, Sollux while not being greatly involved seem genuine. Bunny seem defensive and closed off withdrawn.
logic340Feb 4, 2017 6:25 AM

Feb 4, 2017 6:21 AM

Jan 2010
BunnyEnergizer said:
logic340 said:

I have no problem if people want to read me, im ok with it since i have nothing to hide. I didnt say i dont like if people want to read me D: Also, for voting, i need to have a strong opinion, i cant vote on a whim, and i will read everything through (since yesterday i was on a trip and i crashed later so didnt have enough time) and choose to who im voting for.
You certainly could vote on a whim, you could vote for pressure and reaction, you could put your vote on the person you most suspect so that we know you are serious about your suspicions. You can talk to us as well. We shouldn't have to come pry information out of you.

At this stage is there anyone you would vote for and if not would you prefer we don't lynch anyone today? Of the people being voted is there a credible case you can get behind or are they all baseless to you?

Feb 4, 2017 6:48 AM

May 2015
I just woke up so give me a minute to collect my thoughts and I'll answer all your questions.
Feb 4, 2017 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
@Jackrito how do you feel about Bunny's response to me and Kit? #284, #418, #424. Is there anything to read off these posts?

Feb 4, 2017 7:11 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 1.8 💀

💀 Rinto-kun 💀 (3) // 🐩 Ruu, Gruffin, Jackrito 🐩
Bunny (2) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340 🐩
Jackrito (2) // 🐩 Rinto-kun🐩
Ruu (1) // 🐩 Soren 🐩

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours. Sorry about all the missing vote counts pieces. I have no idea what got into me today.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩

-shad-Feb 4, 2017 8:36 AM

Feb 4, 2017 7:11 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
I just woke up so give me a minute to collect my thoughts and I'll answer all your questions.
Who would you be willing to lynch today? Who are you not willing to lynch?

Feb 4, 2017 7:13 AM

May 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
@Gruffin can you explain what Denja is doing then?

@Ruu that post after your catch up feels like just sheeping the most common arguments. Like it boils down to you are neutral on Rosie, not answering half the question as quote walls suck on mobile. And then echoing what a lot of people are saying on logic, Kit, and Gruffin. The only interesting tidbit was that Rinto has caught your eye and you don't do anything with that at all just mention it and drop it. Going to need better scum hunting out of you because right now you're on the D1 lynch table and it would be nice to do better than that for our lynch.

I gave my reads. That's what I'm getting from her posts, if other people see the same okay. I only read her posts not what other people what saying about them.
For you agreeing with people is scummy?
I already gave my reads and reasons for voting for Rinto -_-
I'll do my best but I'm studying for my finals so I'm multitasking here guys.
Feb 4, 2017 7:14 AM

Oct 2014
Ei ei ei, don't go voting me.
It doesn't help at all. @.@

Let me answer your questions.

Feb 4, 2017 7:18 AM

Oct 2014
As I have commented multiple times before, I'd rather list the people whom I still trust: logic, kit and gruffin. I don't have much experience with those players but they are good players, nevertheless. Their style doesn't seem to have changed its roots.
Soren and Rosie also made me a good impression with their posts.

Feb 4, 2017 7:19 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

wen - I've never seen his town game but this doesn't feel like the other two games I have played with him (scum and lyncher). Admittedly I was his lynch target so that had to be a tough (maybe even demoralizing) draw. As mafia he was kind of calculative and a little defensive and a little more reactionary. I am not getting that here and I really like the approach he's taking and the questions he's asking. The vote on Kit I need to look more into but I feel no scum vibes here at this point.

Quick note that you were never my lynch target. Ever.
aa-dono had been my lynch target from D1. I lied about you being my lynch target and the vote on Togs was a bluff. That way nobody could back pedal to look for my target, town firming them and destroying my chance of winning in the process. If only you guys hadn't gotten online when dono was almost getting lynched D1 >_>

logic340 said:
@Jackrito how do you feel about Bunny's response to me and Kit? #284, #418, #424. Is there anything to read off these posts?

I know you didn't as me but;
#284 "i don't know what i'm doing. Help me or don't talk. You have no information and you can't make assumptions"
The first part, i don't really get because why would it be required to help him or not talk at all. That's a weird way of looking at the situation. I remember in my first game i was kinda sitting at a 'i don't wanna lynch people without knowing stuff for certain' so i guess i can kinda see where that's coming from. That said it kinda comes across as a 'you can't lynch me with no proof' which doesn't really sit all that well with me tbh.
#418 'well i need to have at least 3 posts' sounds like if there wasn't a minimum she wouldn't be talking in forum at all. Not a good thing.
#424 'i can't vote on a whim' and 'i have no problem with if people want to read me'
Hm i guess she really wants to think things through before voting, which is in line with #284. I don't agree with it but that might be her take on how voting should be in this game. That take will probably change after a couple of changes but for a newbie it's not a weird take to have. That said i really get the impression that she doesn't want to interact with us, which is a scum tell imo. She says she has no problem with us reading her but doesn't want to help us read her. The first part, any alignemnt would say that. The action that's taken isn't quiet in lign with what she says though.
So imo the first part, amongst which #284 is more her thought process, which isn't alignment indicative imo. The 2nd part is scummy, so overall a scum-lean for me.
Feb 4, 2017 7:20 AM

Nov 2008
@Rinto-kun I think it is time to role claim. You are the lynch candidate. I dont wanna lose you in case you have a good role.

Feb 4, 2017 7:21 AM

Oct 2014
@-shad- why does my vote on Jackrito count as two? :D
Nobody here wants to converse with me?
So you vote me with little to no reasoning(aka my little post count) and just disappear?
I must say though, you are most active when I sleep. >_<

Feb 4, 2017 7:22 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:

2. Talking more in the thread and generally being more invested are my weakpoints. I have difficulties getting my point across and writing elaborate posts so I often don't bother with them...

Hmm seems like we're a similar type of player then to a certain degree xD
Feb 4, 2017 7:24 AM

Oct 2015
Rinto-kun said:
So you vote me with little to no reasoning(aka my little post count) and just disappear?
Edited and fixed. Oh god what has happened to me >_>

Feb 4, 2017 7:24 AM

Oct 2014
DenjaX said:
@Rinto-kun I think it is time to role claim. You are the lynch candidate. I dont wanna lose you in case you have a good role.

I can claim whenever I want and I'll be saying the truth, but they may not believe me...
Sigh, I don't mind telling you, i'm a vanilla.
Now I'm expecting even more people hopping on my train because first and foremost, I'm useless as town and if I turn out scum(no chance) they've done good. It's not like I'm a big loss. Good players do it all the time...

P.S. Sorry for rant.

Feb 4, 2017 7:26 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:

Their first post just comes off as super defensive for no reason, it also has hints at frusation at not knowing what ot do but this can come from both town and scum especially when new, I like Kit's response to it to call them out and try to get active at the same time.

On the second part I really don't like how their main goal is to just pass post restriction, I don't get the last part about they can't give reasons and vote I assume this was a mistype, they sound too defensive too Kit again.

I do like their 3rd post though it comes off as a lot more town in my view they over defensive nature is gone and they have a lot more confidence and I like their view on voting and not doing it without good reason. My issue though is this post does not feel like them it feels constructed like someone helped them since it shows a higher level of understanding of the game and what is needed. The defensive nature is also gone which could be because of teammates help. Maybe they just got better but the jump in level feels unnatural.

Based off these 3 posts I can see them been scum and one who is getting help witht he last one. What do you think.
Feb 4, 2017 7:26 AM

Sep 2014
@logic340 i do not plan playing as posting 3 posts only and voting. i didnt say i will play it like that. thats kinda assumption.
also ye i guess we are all the team, even tho we do not know each other. I do not know how townies act, neither how mafia acts. like, what? how the hell i know how i need to act if ITS THE FIRST GAME lul. and probably the last one too ._.
Feb 4, 2017 7:29 AM

Nov 2008
Hmmm... we need tie breakers to see how things roll.

Vote Ruu

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
As I have commented multiple times before, I'd rather list the people whom I still trust: logic, kit and gruffin. I don't have much experience with those players but they are good players, nevertheless. Their style doesn't seem to have changed its roots.
Soren and Rosie also made me a good impression with their posts.

Why would their style change if scum? Also what about Soren and Rosie is giving you a good impression.

Jan 2010
💀 Vote Count 1.8 💀

💀 Rinto-kun 💀 (3) // 🐩 Ruu, Gruffin, Jackrito 🐩
Ruu (1) // 🐩 Soren 🐩
Bunny (2) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340 🐩
Jackrito (1) // 🐩 Rinto-kun🐩

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours. Sorry about all the missing vote counts pieces. I have no idea what got into me today.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩

I think I'll fix this since I was in two places. This should be correct now.

Feb 4, 2017 7:30 AM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Ruu said:
really? I've been scum buddies with him and he always trolls :/ Maybe I haven't play enought to have a better meta read on him... Also I'm throwing different scenarios. And they could be all wrong but they also get reactions from people that I can use to get reads. I was expecting something from kit or denja but aparently it didn't work...
What type of reactions were you expecting and what about Jackrito’s reaction? Did you get anything from that?

I thought he would claim some PR or that it wasn't a good idea to kill him something like that. We got this "I'm a wolf" but I can't do much with it.
Jack reaction was just pressure really. He was trying to pressure me asking why I was "fixated" on denja. I can see a townie mindset behind this idea but It's also a good oportunity to call me out scum for it. I''m leaning town for now with Jack but I can't remember if I play with scum!Jack so I have no meta on him, is he a deep wolf kind of player?
Feb 4, 2017 7:31 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:

How many times do I have to tell you this, it is not others players job to make you active, people also have reason to vote you because what you have posted lacks substance, so don't try to go for a pity play
Feb 4, 2017 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
DenjaX said:

I can claim whenever I want and I'll be saying the truth, but they may not believe me...
Sigh, I don't mind telling you, i'm a vanilla.
Now I'm expecting even more people hopping on my train because first and foremost, I'm useless as town and if I turn out scum(no chance) they've done good. It's not like I'm a big loss. Good players do it all the time...

P.S. Sorry for rant.

Give me a character claim to back it up, when a game is themed like this normally certain people will be good or bad.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.