Forum Settings
Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2017 12:49 PM
Jun 2016
Gotta go to a meeting, it shouldn't take too long, then I'm done for the rest of the day.
Feb 2, 2017 12:53 PM

May 2012
Why do I keep giving early reads? When will I learn that people like making a big deal out of them? >.>;

The read on Soren is the weakest of townleans. Compare to my townleans on Grave in NnT and Cross in FT. I make them because I need something to go off of early game while everything is still starting up. Yeah, there's a possible pocketing motivation, but I could apply that to literally any town-motivated action and make myself confused. The motivation for town!Soren posting like that were much clearer to me than the motivation for scum!Soren, so of course I'm going to say that the game was most likely town motivated. Time will tell if this early read will hold up when we have more information.

---

Jackrito said:
I find the last part really weak tbh, also why would he do it only to you if this was a reaction test, as scum you have good history of been able to fake town intent. This is better used on a new player or someone who he knows may be a scared 1 time scum. Also I doubt most people would lag in a reply to it, the answer is easy. I also don't like how you say use against actual scum it bother me but not sure why. It seems you are trying to play the whole thing off espically with the the thought that counts part.
Well, yeah. It's a weak read after all. I couldn't say why he chose me specifically, that's something for him to answer.

logic340 said:
Gruffin said:
Hmm. Do you actually think that one of us could be scum and why?
Interception.....Yes because roles are handed out via RNG and I haven't seen enough from either of you to give you guys a town read just yet.
I guess I worded that wrong. I mean that since Rosie is saying that she would be fine with a Gruffin/Soren lynch, I'd like to know if she has any reason to scumread us? Because to me it sounded like she's suggesting a lynch on neutral reads without evidence against either of us and I don't understand that.

Ruu said:
Who is @Sollux16 ? and if you are playing a scum hunting game why did you both voted for them? @Soren @Gruffin
I RVS'd my friend to spite her, LOL. There's currently nothing non-RVS vote worthy atm for me to move.

@Sollux16 No reaction? ;w; Why are you IGNORING me?
Kit said:
You're allowed to change your vote. You got any reads yet? Or even just a gut feeling or a thought of "this person might be this alignment"? We're 3 pages in

Same question to @Gruffin
Well, other than the Soren townlean I don't have much. I've learned to not rely on gut even early-game because it's wrong more often than not. Best to judge everyone based on their words alone if I want accurate reads.
logic340 said:
@Soren and @Gruffin you both put some pressure on yourselves to preform in this game. I guess I wont be needing this Burden of Prophecy then...That being said I hope to see you both scum hunting later on.
It shouldn't be any different from normal. :p
Feb 2, 2017 12:53 PM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
Soren said:
That's true, HMMMMMMMM. Thoughts on the comments I made on other people then?

Yes I do why did Logic get no mention in your summary when they have been pretty active, they have been a bit more then non commital that is just pushing them to the side. I would of expected a bigger comment on Togs as well you don't mention his decent question to you which I liked why is this. I will give you the Rosie thing is bad after you and Gruffin they would be my next got to. Also your point on Ruu why do you see this a s strange.

It is hard to look a t others because a lot of this wall is based on me and in my view an attempt to shade me because you are aware of the negative mindset some have on me so it would be a easy lynch. Kit has done pretty much the same as me but they are your best town read this makes no sense.
I mean I did mention him, just that I didn't comment on some thing that caught your eye that had missed mine. Help me see what you are seeing with logic.
What was his question? I must have missed it.
It felt odd that she would state that she is going to shy away from the situation and then start questioning people about it.
Well, I explained it, I tried to follow her thought process around the situation, whereas you only saw it as scum motivated and continue to see it as such.
Feb 2, 2017 1:01 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Ok, not gonna lie, I voted before I completely caught up. XD

Now then, I'm finally caught up. (Goes to class and misses just about EVERYTHING! XD)

Vote: Soren for being the first to vote me up.

I don't really think that scum would reveal themselves this early in the game, but I'm a little suspicious.

You really need a better reason then that, especially since you contradict it with the bit after. Since you are caught up you should have a lot more thoughts.
Feb 2, 2017 1:04 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
How would Denja be pocketing someone when he is voting them, also in my exp Denjax tries more and is less troll when scum.
Does this affect your read on him this game?

@Rinto-kun Is there a reason for the Jack vote?
Ruu said:
like I said I gave a possible scenario. "If Denja was scum, he would rvs his buddies", another scenario "if Denja was scum he would try to get Kit to townread him by trolling?".
Ofc I can't be sure that Denja is mafia but what is wrong with thinking that way? After Denja can prove me that they are town I'll move on to another player.
If Denja plays anti-town to you as town, then how will he be able to prove to you that he is town? I don't follow.
BunnyEnergizer said:
are you guys happy with your roles?~
Yes. ^^
How does this question help you in the game?
Feb 2, 2017 1:04 PM

May 2015
@logic340 fair point.I guess I was tunneling too much.

Soren said:
Denja is pressuring kit, albeit weakly, because he has literally no reasons aside from fluff. Not sure what to make of it yet, because denja always does unorthodox things which makes him hard to read.

^This is my problem. Denja is so hard to read that I usually start with the idea that he is scum until I can find some towniness in his posts.

I can't see why you changed your vote to Jack and when he told you he doesn't vote early in the game you backoff rather quickly. Why didn't you pressure him any further?

Your interaction with Gruffin caught my attention but I can't tell alignments from it yet. I asked other people's opinions on the matter to see if new perspectives could help me with my reads on you two.
If you want to know I can see a town motive behind it - since it has cause all this conversation and you even got reads from it. Also I remember reading that your scum game is pretty weak so I don't think you would go into the spotlight if you weren't sure of your innocence.
Gruffin is another thing, I can't tell if her motives for following your game are the same but you have been getting most of the heat which is interesting. Why more people suspect you and not Gruffin? another thing is that first townreading she did on you. If there is something I learned during mafia games is never trust the people who immediately townread you. She also backoff after Kit commented on it.

EDIT: sorry I made a mistake it was kit and not jack. I want to blame reading on my mobile but well... yeah sorry.
RuuryMercuryFeb 2, 2017 1:11 PM
Feb 2, 2017 1:07 PM

Jan 2008
Hmm..

unvote

Vote: Ruu

The feeling I get from her posts is that she's trying to find reasons to make people look scummy, but not exactly trying to figure out who is scum.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 1:08 PM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Jackrito said:

Yes I do why did Logic get no mention in your summary when they have been pretty active, they have been a bit more then non commital that is just pushing them to the side. I would of expected a bigger comment on Togs as well you don't mention his decent question to you which I liked why is this. I will give you the Rosie thing is bad after you and Gruffin they would be my next got to. Also your point on Ruu why do you see this a s strange.

It is hard to look a t others because a lot of this wall is based on me and in my view an attempt to shade me because you are aware of the negative mindset some have on me so it would be a easy lynch. Kit has done pretty much the same as me but they are your best town read this makes no sense.
I mean I did mention him, just that I didn't comment on some thing that caught your eye that had missed mine. Help me see what you are seeing with logic.
It felt odd that she would state that she is going to shy away from the situation and then start questioning people about it.
Well, I explained it, I tried to follow her thought process around the situation, whereas you only saw it as scum motivated and continue to see it as such.

On logic I think the way he has been questioning Rosie and commenting on most things especially around you and the mason talk, so I really don't know how you gave so little on him.

It was pretty much the same as mine on why Gruffin and how come onnly you two it gave me a mindmeld, so a slight town read. This is togs though I need a lot more then that though.

On Ruu is it not possible they just wanted to share their bit.

I'm pretty sure based off Kit still voting you they still think you are bad and I don't remember them showing much doubt in that. So it is not as different as you keep making out
Feb 2, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit has done pretty much the same as me but they are your best town read this makes no sense.
I was thinking this
Grapefruit21 said:
Also from reading Soren's case I'm very surprised his vote isn't on Rosie given she sounds the scummiest coming out of it. If you read his pbp part and not the summary where Jack kind of just jumps ahead because he is actually putting pressure as opposed to slinging out unfounded suspicions. Rosie faces much more grevious accusations like mudslinging and trying to coast and incept ideas.

Plus his vote on Jack feels like a vote to pre-emptively make Jack's vote OMGUS. And is basically OMGUS itself. The case boils down to Jack pushed aggressively and must be scum for it. Jack's posts were aggressive but I can easily see aggro town from them.

What's even more interesting to me though is I get a very different impression from reading Rosie's posts. Rosie just seems to be pointing out the obvious (people are 1 of 2 possible alignments), I will do a reread but Soren seems to be painting rosie's actions in a darker light than deserved.

With all of that Unvote
Vote: Soren

Edit: BTW the phase changes are at like 4 in the morning my time. Not going to be around for them. Like ever.
Edit 2: Labelling the edit as an edit...
I don't think Soren made Rosie sound that scummy, more like he's confused about her alignment.

Sollux16 said:

Now then, I'm finally caught up. (Goes to class and misses just about EVERYTHING! XD)

I don't really think that scum would reveal themselves this early in the game, but I'm a little suspicious.
How is voting you in RVS scummy...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 1:11 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Jackrito said:
How would Denja be pocketing someone when he is voting them, also in my exp Denjax tries more and is less troll when scum.
Does this affect your read on him this game?

@Rinto-kun Is there a reason for the Jack vote?
Ruu said:
like I said I gave a possible scenario. "If Denja was scum, he would rvs his buddies", another scenario "if Denja was scum he would try to get Kit to townread him by trolling?".
Ofc I can't be sure that Denja is mafia but what is wrong with thinking that way? After Denja can prove me that they are town I'll move on to another player.
If Denja plays anti-town to you as town, then how will he be able to prove to you that he is town? I don't follow.
BunnyEnergizer said:
are you guys happy with your roles?~
Yes. ^^
How does this question help you in the game?

Not sure how that would effect my read on Denjax it is too early to tell until I see him interact with more then Kit.
Feb 2, 2017 1:13 PM

Apr 2015
💀 Vote Count 1.3 💀

💀 Soren 💀(3) // 🐩 Togs, Sollux16, Grapefruit21 🐩
Jackrito (2) // 🐩 Rinto-kun , Soren🐩
Rinto-kun (2) // 🐩 Logic340 🐩
Sollux16 (1) // 🐩 Gruffin 🐩
wen294 (1) // 🐩 Jackrito 🐩
Grapefruit21 (1) // 🐩 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐩
Kit (1) // 🐩 DenjaX 🐩
DenjaX (1) // 🐩 Ruu 🐩
Togs (2) // 🐩 Wen294 🐩
Ruu(1) // 🐩 Kit 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours. A tied vote will end up with no one getting lynched.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩

-shad-Feb 2, 2017 2:04 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
Not sure how that would effect my read on Denjax it is too early to tell until I see him interact with more then Kit.
Alright, I was interested to see if the current trolling he has done seemed AI to you after you said that.

Jul 2013
Ruu said:
I can't see why you changed your vote to Jack and when he told you he doesn't vote early in the game you backoff rather quickly. Why didn't you pressure him any further?
1. What he said was true, I recall him doing that a lot in games, especially on day 1. Which is making me re-evaluate my thoughts.
2. I haven't entirely backed off from him as I still haven't moved my vote.
3. I am still kinda pressuring him, just in a different way. Jack's defense to things will always be that they "don't make sense" or attacks the logic, he does that all the time when pressured. I know how he will respond if I continue pressuring him in the same manner that I am doing, which will mean that it'll end up in circles. Therefore, I wanted to get his thoughts on other things, see if he's thinking about the game in another way that would reveal a townie mindset to me.
Feb 2, 2017 1:14 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Why do I keep giving early reads? When will I learn that people like making a big deal out of them? >.>;

The read on Soren is the weakest of townleans. Compare to my townleans on Grave in NnT and Cross in FT. I make them because I need something to go off of early game while everything is still starting up. Yeah, there's a possible pocketing motivation, but I could apply that to literally any town-motivated action and make myself confused. The motivation for town!Soren posting like that were much clearer to me than the motivation for scum!Soren, so of course I'm going to say that the game was most likely town motivated. Time will tell if this early read will hold up when we have more information.
No one's telling you early reads are bad but you should be able to clearly show your thought process you had when making your statements. You don't have to get defensive about it, I didn't accuse you of anything.

Kit said:
You're allowed to change your vote. You got any reads yet? Or even just a gut feeling or a thought of "this person might be this alignment"? We're 3 pages in

Well, other than the Soren townlean I don't have much. I've learned to not rely on gut even early-game because it's wrong more often than not. Best to judge everyone based on their words alone if I want accurate reads.
The point is not to rely on early reads to be correct but to start discussion and show your own mindset, show me that you're thinking about the game.

Feb 2, 2017 1:16 PM

May 2012
@Sollux16 What makes you suspicious enough of Soren to dismiss your previous thought that scum won't put themselves in the spotlight? Is it the vote on you as your post suggests? What is suspicious about it?
Feb 2, 2017 1:19 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:

---

Jackrito said:
I find the last part really weak tbh, also why would he do it only to you if this was a reaction test, as scum you have good history of been able to fake town intent. This is better used on a new player or someone who he knows may be a scared 1 time scum. Also I doubt most people would lag in a reply to it, the answer is easy. I also don't like how you say use against actual scum it bother me but not sure why. It seems you are trying to play the whole thing off espically with the the thought that counts part.
Well, yeah. It's a weak read after all. I couldn't say why he chose me specifically, that's something for him to answer.

logic340 said:
Interception.....Yes because roles are handed out via RNG and I haven't seen enough from either of you to give you guys a town read just yet.
I guess I worded that wrong. I mean that since Rosie is saying that she would be fine with a Gruffin/Soren lynch, I'd like to know if she has any reason to scumread us? Because to me it sounded like she's suggesting a lynch on neutral reads without evidence against either of us and I don't understand that.

Ruu said:
Who is @Sollux16 ? and if you are playing a scum hunting game why did you both voted for them? @Soren @Gruffin
I RVS'd my friend to spite her, LOL. There's currently nothing non-RVS vote worthy atm for me to move.

@Sollux16 No reaction? ;w; Why are you IGNORING me?
Kit said:

logic340 said:
@Soren and @Gruffin you both put some pressure on yourselves to preform in this game. I guess I wont be needing this Burden of Prophecy then...That being said I hope to see you both scum hunting later on.
It shouldn't be any different from normal. :p

Your whole posting style this game is bothering me, I have not played with you a lot and I know you did a play style change but something just seems off here. My issue still here is how you refuse to see any negative intentions in Soren's interactions with you, for the simple reason you need a town read.

In your reply to me I don't like how you say on why you I should ask Soren but don't question it more youself, this shows a lack of self awareness. You yet again played off how weak it has a way to get a scum slip.

I really don't know how you don't have any reads apart Soren either, I can understand not working off gut but by now you should have some and the one on Soren seems like gut to me which contradicts your point on not wanting to read people easily.
Feb 2, 2017 1:19 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Gruffin is another thing, I can't tell if her motives for following your game are the same but you have been getting most of the heat which is interesting. Why more people suspect you and not Gruffin? another thing is that first townreading she did on you. If there is something I learned during mafia games is never trust the people who immediately townread you. She also backoff after Kit commented on it.
^ I'd like to pay attention to this as well. I was focusing on just one person cause pressure is weaker if I spread it out thin. Her posts are not reassuring me though

Feb 2, 2017 1:20 PM

Nov 2008
Vote Unlock

este kuchi kuchi?

Is this even possible? xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 1:22 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
I'm pretty sure based off Kit still voting you they still think you are bad and I don't remember them showing much doubt in that. So it is not as different as you keep making out
No, like Soren said in his observations I was just trying to figure out his alignment

Feb 2, 2017 1:22 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Hmm..

unvote

The feeling I get from her posts is that she's trying to find reasons to make people look scummy, but not exactly trying to figure out who is scum.

Can you explain the difference, I think Ruu may be going under the radar a bit for me, since I think I'm getting in a tunnel on Soren and Gruffin, the only bad thing I can remember is the push on Denjax which worries me since it seems off. Is this what you are ref to or is they more.
Feb 2, 2017 1:23 PM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
Soren said:

On logic I think the way he has been questioning Rosie and commenting on most things especially around you and the mason talk, so I really don't know how you gave so little on him.

It was pretty much the same as mine on why Gruffin and how come onnly you two it gave me a mindmeld, so a slight town read. This is togs though I need a lot more then that though.

He never really stated whether he thought I was town or scum for my proposal, so I didn't have much to say about him.
I answered your question on why I picked gruffin in my #101. Also, togs asked gruffin why she thinks I picked her in his #68 and didn't ask me why I picked her. So be careful to not misrepresent the situation.
She changed her vote now.
Feb 2, 2017 1:25 PM

May 2015
@Kit I'm bad at scum hunting and my posts always look scummy tbh. Why do you think I'm not trying to figure out who is scum?

For me everyone is scum until I can see a townie mindset behind their posts, something that screams towniness (?

@Gruffin I've play with him as town and scum so I think I can tell, with time, if behind that anti-town post there is a townie or a scum. Is hard to explain but I think I'll be able to show you when I get enough information from him to make a read.

Dec 2016
Okay finished my reread of Rosie and yeah her posts don't look great, definitely a bit of flame fanning going on there. That is NAI on it's own, but in this context I do not like it at all. As Soren points out Rosie keeps making it clear she doesn't want to lynch them but will do it if everyone else wants to. Putting the idea out there and supporting it, but not claiming it as her own and actually making the push. Not a look I like at all.

@Kit I'd disagree with you there. There was some definite confusion in his breakdown, but his response to 84 is "if rosie doesn't want to lynch either of us she shouldn't really be suggesting to others to lynch us". If it's not Soren calling Rosie scum it's not far off.

I'd vote someone for flinging accusations and voting someone else for weaker stated reasons at this stage of the game. And actually that's why I'm happy with my vote where it is.

Other things I don't like this game: @Sollux16 and their double post before leaving, @Ruu in general and evasiveness specifically, and @Wen294.

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Ruu said:
^ I'd like to pay attention to this as well. I was focusing on just one person cause pressure is weaker if I spread it out thin. Her posts are not reassuring me though

I would agree with this as well Gruffin's interactions are not making me feel great, I feel a lot of dodging happening at the moment.
Feb 2, 2017 1:26 PM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Jackrito said:
Kit has done pretty much the same as me but they are your best town read this makes no sense.
I was thinking this
Kit said:
Jackrito said:
No, like Soren said in his observations I was just trying to figure out his alignment
One post says you agree with him, the other says you're not. Making me confused :s
Feb 2, 2017 1:29 PM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Jackrito said:

He never really stated whether he thought I was town or scum for my proposal, so I didn't have much to say about him.
I answered your question on why I picked gruffin in my #101. Also, togs asked gruffin why she thinks I picked her in his #68 and didn't ask me why I picked her. So be careful to not misrepresent the situation.

Just because he did not give a clear view on what you are, does not mean you don't comment on them, I would expect a comment on a active players still. Don't do this thing again where you accuse me of trying to misrepresent a situation, what is the difference between the two really. On the Kit thing they voted when I was posting.
Feb 2, 2017 1:34 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:
Hmm..

unvote

Can you explain the difference, I think Ruu may be going under the radar a bit for me, since I think I'm getting in a tunnel on Soren and Gruffin, the only bad thing I can remember is the push on Denjax which worries me since it seems off. Is this what you are ref to or is they more.
Looking for reasons to scum read = going in with "if this person is scum then..." and then looking at their behaviors
Figuring out scum = looking at behaviors first and the going "is this scum or town"

Mostly the Denja thing yeah. Looking back she seemed to ask a lot of questions that don't really pertain to alignment at first. I think her posts are improving though and I agree with her about gruffin.

unvote, vote: Gruffin

Feb 2, 2017 1:34 PM

Nov 2008
Guess I am stuck with @Kit

Well I know she's scum anyway.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 1:35 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
@Kit I'm bad at scum hunting and my posts always look scummy tbh. Why do you think I'm not trying to figure out who is scum?

For me everyone is scum until I can see a townie mindset behind their posts, something that screams towniness (?
Yeah it's been a while since I played with you, I guess I just got a bad feeling but I like your posts recently (when I voted you I hadn't caught up)

Feb 2, 2017 1:35 PM

Apr 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Okay finished my reread of Rosie and yeah her posts don't look great, definitely a bit of flame fanning going on there. That is NAI on it's own, but in this context I do not like it at all. As Soren points out Rosie keeps making it clear she doesn't want to lynch them but will do it if everyone else wants to. Putting the idea out there and supporting it, but not claiming it as her own and actually making the push. Not a look I like at all.

@Kit I'd disagree with you there. There was some definite confusion in his breakdown, but his response to 84 is "if rosie doesn't want to lynch either of us she shouldn't really be suggesting to others to lynch us". If it's not Soren calling Rosie scum it's not far off.

I'd vote someone for flinging accusations and voting someone else for weaker stated reasons at this stage of the game. And actually that's why I'm happy with my vote where it is.

Other things I don't like this game: @Sollux16 and their double post before leaving, @Ruu in general and evasiveness specifically, and @Wen294.

On Rosie I hate their posts atm but my question is this looks like a 3rd party playstyle and they have never played as town. So do they know how to be town and lead a lynch I don't have a lot of exp with them can someone tell me. At the moment they look like someone who wants a lynch but not be blamed for it

I would agree on Sollux part of me is putting this down to new perhaps but they seem off and just voting for the sake of it. I get your point on Ruu. Why wen I don't have much of a read apart from they seem passive which is pretty bad but not out of town range.

At the moment I have a lot of scum reads with little town which is not a good situation.
Feb 2, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:

I think the way rosie frames her thoughts is just her personality. You're happy with voting Soren even though you now agree with him about Rosie? o_o Or do you mean more for the Jack stuff? I can understand that

Feb 2, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Kit said:
I was thinking this
Kit said:
One post says you agree with him, the other says you're not. Making me confused :s
They are different topics, what's to be confused about? I thought you seemed a little biased against Jack for doing mostly the same as me, but I don't agree with Jack that you are scum, at this point.

Feb 2, 2017 1:40 PM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
Soren said:

Just because he did not give a clear view on what you are, does not mean you don't comment on them, I would expect a comment on a active players still. Don't do this thing again where you accuse me of trying to misrepresent a situation, what is the difference between the two really. On the Kit thing they voted when I was posting.
So I'm not allowed to not have thoughts on something that you think should have thoughts on. lul. I just didn't think of it as much as you did, because there were others that overshadowed his comments.
The difference is that you are making it out like I avoided his question when he didn't ask me one. You said "you don't mention his decent question to you", when his question was to gruffin.
Feb 2, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:

Is vote lock even a real thing?

Feb 2, 2017 1:42 PM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Soren said:
They are different topics, what's to be confused about? I thought you seemed a little biased against Jack for doing mostly the same as me, but I don't agree with Jack that you are scum, at this point.
okay i understand now
Feb 2, 2017 1:43 PM

Sep 2014
@Gruffin

well lol its the first time i play this stuff, i have no idea i can ask about.

lets say person loves his role
and he loves psychological/dark stuff anime
maybe hes mafia? maybe he isnt. maybe likes doin dark stuff and he likes night? maybe he doesnt, who knows xd

can you pleasee tell me what people DO talk abt then? XD
Feb 2, 2017 1:44 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:

I may regret asking this but why not, what makes you think they are scum.
Feb 2, 2017 1:44 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
DenjaX said:

Is vote lock even a real thing?

Yes it is not something you see a lot though.
Feb 2, 2017 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
Jackrito said:

On Rosie I hate their posts atm but my question is this looks like a 3rd party playstyle and they have never played as town. So do they know how to be town and lead a lynch I don't have a lot of exp with them can someone tell me. At the moment they look like someone who wants a lynch but not be blamed for it

I just want to say that I have never lead a lynch in my life. The closest I got was D1 in Fairytale, trying to pull people off of the Cross train.

Feb 2, 2017 1:47 PM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Jackrito said:

So I'm not allowed to not have thoughts on something that you think should have thoughts on. lul. I just didn't think of it as much as you did, because there were others that overshadowed his comments.
The difference is that you are making it out like I avoided his question when he didn't ask me one. You said "you don't mention his decent question to you", when his question was to gruffin.

If someone is active and you want to find scum, I would think you would think on everyone. Which is why I have issue with it and I don't think they were overshadowed. The Togs thing is not about the question it is more that they did something worthwhile, you seemed to be making note of such things, but sorry I got the person wrong the subject is still you though.
Feb 2, 2017 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
What's the scum read on gruffin? She has a slight town read on me and so must be scum? What
Feb 2, 2017 1:50 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
What's the scum read on gruffin? She has a slight town read on me and so must be scum? What
Hasn't been working out the game and got defensive about town reading you

Feb 2, 2017 1:52 PM

Apr 2014
Soren said:

Why are you defending them?. My issue is why they are town reading you off so little, but have nothing on no one else. They also seem to be pretty off their game in my view, I don't even know who they are scum reading Rosie? maybe. How are you not seeing any issues in this.
Feb 2, 2017 1:58 PM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Soren said:
Hmm okay, how do those show you that she has a scum mindset, cause town has acted like that before too.
Jackrito said:
Soren said:

Why are you defending them?. My issue is why they are town reading you off so little, but have nothing on no one else. They also seem to be pretty off their game in my view, I don't even know who they are scum reading Rosie? maybe. How are you not seeing any issues in this.
I'm trying to understand the scum read cause I'm obviously missing something if I'm not getting it. I can understand why you'd scum read her based off those reasons, I'll have to re-read her posts to see if I get those vibes.
Feb 2, 2017 1:59 PM

Dec 2016
@Jackrito With Ruu and Sollux it was more to draw attention to bad posts than to start a wagon. Just something to keep an eye on.

@Kit I'm voting Soren for the same reason I'm scum reading Rosie. They put suspicion on someone, but didn't vote and tie themselves to a wagon. @Soren in one post says scummier things about Rosie than Jack and proceeds to vote for Jack. Rosie floats the idea of lynching Soren or Gruffin but backs up and says she doesn't want to do it, but will if that's what everyone wants. I don't like talking about lynching people without voting them. And I even less like bringing it up drawing attention to it, and then voting someone else for OMGUS.
Feb 2, 2017 2:05 PM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Kit said:
Hmm okay, how do those show you that she has a scum mindset, cause town has acted like that before too.
I don't need reasons to scum read her to vote her at this point. Are you trying to get me to unvote? Want me to vote you again instead? Multiple people have stated what they don't like about Gruffin's posts. Can you point out a flaw in those reasonings?

Feb 2, 2017 2:07 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
@Jackrito With Ruu and Sollux it was more to draw attention to bad posts than to start a wagon. Just something to keep an eye on.

@Kit I'm voting Soren for the same reason I'm scum reading Rosie. They put suspicion on someone, but didn't vote and tie themselves to a wagon. @Soren in one post says scummier things about Rosie than Jack and proceeds to vote for Jack. Rosie floats the idea of lynching Soren or Gruffin but backs up and says she doesn't want to do it, but will if that's what everyone wants. I don't like talking about lynching people without voting them. And I even less like bringing it up drawing attention to it, and then voting someone else for OMGUS.
Hmm well ok then

Feb 2, 2017 2:09 PM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 1.4 💀

💀 Soren 💀(3) // 🐩 Togs, Sollux16, Grapefruit21 🐩
Jackrito (2) // 🐩 Rinto-kun , Soren🐩
Ruu(1) // 🐩 DenjaX 🐩
Rinto-kun (1) // 🐩 Logic340 🐩
Sollux16 (1) // 🐩 Gruffin 🐩
wen294 (1) // 🐩 Jackrito 🐩
Grapefruit21 (1) // 🐩 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐩
DenjaX (1) // 🐩 Ruu 🐩
Togs (1) // 🐩 Wen294 🐩
Gruffin (1) // 🐩 Kit 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours. I hope i dont miss anything. If so please do tell me, and ill change it when i wake up. Goodnight o/
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 2, 2017 2:10 PM
Jun 2016
@Gruffin I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not reacting XD
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

You really need a better reason then that, especially since you contradict it with the bit after. Since you are caught up you should have a lot more thoughts.

To answer your question from earlier, no, I don't have any mafia exp. This is my first game.

I don't have a better reason than that at the moment. I haven't really picked up anything from the first few pages. I'll need a bit more time to really start feeling any strong opinions on who's who.

Gruffin said:
@Sollux16 What makes you suspicious enough of Soren to dismiss your previous thought that scum won't put themselves in the spotlight? Is it the vote on you as your post suggests? What is suspicious about it?

I don't really suspect Soren. To be honest I don't know who to suspect and who not to suspect at the moment. Their vote against me isn't really suspicious, so that's not my reason. Soren is just my vote until I pick up a little bit more.
Feb 2, 2017 2:12 PM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Soren said:
I don't need reasons to scum read her to vote her at this point. Are you trying to get me to unvote? Want me to vote you again instead? Multiple people have stated what they don't like about Gruffin's posts. Can you point out a flaw in those reasonings?
I was simply trying to understand why you think she is scum. But seems it has been interpreted entirely differently, as me defending her and the backlash with the intent of voting me back.

I'll just go re-read gruffin's posts, and the posts you and jack have already made about her.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.