[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2017 10:21 AM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
Soren said:
So the intention here is to lynch one of us but not because you think one of us is scum?

As bad as that Rosie answer is and you have right to question it, I'm not letting you avoid the question, Which was why only Gruffin.
Had to pick someone. Gruffin is an interesting player, it would be interesting to see who will be able to catch scum first between me and her. Making this into a game where someone gets punished for losing motivates us just a little bit more, making the game between us all the more fun. And if she's scum, it'll be interesting to see how she reacts under the pressure of the game on top of having to fool town.
Feb 2, 2017 10:23 AM

Nov 2008
Get Kit guys. She's scum. She is even trying to kill my heart with moe overload as well.

If I get modkilled get her

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 10:26 AM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Jackrito said:

As bad as that Rosie answer is and you have right to question it, I'm not letting you avoid the question, Which was why only Gruffin.
Had to pick someone. Gruffin is an interesting player, it would be interesting to see who will be able to catch scum first between me and her. Making this into a game where someone gets punished for losing motivates us just a little bit more, making the game between us all the more fun. And if she's scum, it'll be interesting to see how she reacts under the pressure of the game on top of having to fool town.
If neither of you are scum then I will put "what does the fox say" in my profile for a week :b

DenjaX said:
Get Kit guys. She's scum. She is even trying to kill my heart with moe overload as well.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 10:30 AM

Nov 2008
Vote Lock

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
Town hunting is a no-no for me. I mean town clearing is cool. What makes you feel/think that Rosie is mason hunting?

Well how they brought up the idea of mason it is not something that you would think of if town. Why bring it up and make them targets as well.
That's a very good question that I don't have the answer to....@Oyasumi_Rosie mind giving Jack's question an answer?

Kit said:
DenjaX said:
because your true form is a scum. I caught you.
Oops!
You wouldn't lynch a kitty, would you?
I've seen it happen before Haruhi).

Things are progressing quickly...page 2 end.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 2, 2017 10:33 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Oops!
You wouldn't lynch a kitty, would you?
But 2 out of 3 of those votes were scum ):

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 10:35 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

Well how they brought up the idea of mason it is not something that you would think of if town. Why bring it up and make them targets as well.
That's a very good question that I don't have the answer to....@Oyasumi_Rosie mind giving Jack's question an answer?

I was stating a possibility. I didn't think it would make me any more suspicious than Soren/Gruffin doing that in the first place.

Feb 2, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

I was stating a possibility. I didn't think it would make me any more suspicious than Soren/Gruffin doing that in the first place.
If I can back rosie for a sec, we recently played in a game with masons so it makes sense to still be thinking about it. I even considered it briefly before rosie mentioned it

Feb 2, 2017 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Soren said:
If neither of you are scum then I will put "what does the fox say" in my profile for a week :b
but you actually love that song :p
Feb 2, 2017 10:41 AM

May 2015
DenjaX said:

why would you get modkilled? and what's vote Lock ?
Feb 2, 2017 10:43 AM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Kit said:
Aw you saw right through me ;-; (/screeching fox sounds)

Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

He's saying he'll be dead irl so he'll be modkilled from inactivity LOL

Feb 2, 2017 10:45 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
I was wrong they night killed the cat :( Poor kitty.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

I wouldn't have minded an invite but since I always lynch town....

Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

If I can back rosie for a sec, we recently played in a game with masons so it makes sense to still be thinking about it. I even considered it briefly before rosie mentioned it
Never even crossed my mind to be honest. Why would Mason's start off like that? Also Mason chat starts out same time as the regular thread so that happen fairly to be something they would have discussed beforehand. Not saying they can't be a scum team or somehow connected but I doubt that this early though it is something to keep an eye on.

Feb 2, 2017 10:48 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
Soren said:

Ruu said:

oh ahahha I'm too sleepy for this xD

Who is @Sollux16 ? and if you are playing a scum hunting game why did you both voted for them? @Soren @Gruffin
Feb 2, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Kit said:
Never even crossed my mind to be honest. Why would Mason's start off like that? Also Mason chat starts out same time as the regular thread so that happen fairly to be something they would have discussed beforehand. Not saying they can't be a scum team or somehow connected but I doubt that this early though it is something to keep an eye on.
Oh I thought you were referring to when I got lynched on the last day :b

Yeah I don't think they're masons I'm just saying it's not particularly odd of Rosie to have thought of it. My thought pattern went like this -> are they aligned? both scum? masons are aligned too? but probably not masons since they woudn't act like that.

Feb 2, 2017 10:50 AM

Jul 2013
Ruu said:
Kit said:

Who is @Sollux16 ? and if you are playing a scum hunting game why did you both voted for them? @Soren @Gruffin
You do realise that we both voted her before the proposal right.
Feb 2, 2017 10:52 AM

Jan 2008
Soren said:
Ruu said:

You're allowed to change your vote. You got any reads yet? Or even just a gut feeling or a thought of "this person might be this alignment"? We're 3 pages in

Same question to @Gruffin

Feb 2, 2017 10:56 AM

May 2015
Soren said:
Ruu said:

oops, no. I just saw the last vc. Anyways, what do you think of Gruffin so far? And the Denja-Kit interactions? Denja usually votes for his scum buddies during RVS.
Feb 2, 2017 10:56 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:

Oh I thought you were referring to when I got lynched on the last day :b

Yeah I don't think they're masons I'm just saying it's not particularly odd of Rosie to have thought of it. My thought pattern went like this -> are they aligned? both scum? masons are aligned too? but probably not masons since they woudn't act like that.
I was thinking of Shamisen then I remember that was an NK. Yeah mafia sure did lynch a cat on that final day they didn't even give you a chance.

Soren said:
Ruu said:

While I do realize it. It still looks funny to me, though I will admit I doubt scum would buddy up like that in the early going. Both vote for the same person before making a fake scum hunting proposal. Not out of the realm of possibility yet though.

Feb 2, 2017 10:57 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Soren said:

oops, no. I just saw the last vc. Anyways, what do you think of Gruffin so far? And the Denja-Kit interactions? Denja usually votes for his scum buddies during RVS.
That would be when he is scum what does he do during RVS when he is town? Why are you shading Denja as scum by only talking about his scum RVS?

Feb 2, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Soren said:

I would say the interaction between Kit and Denja comes from an unaligned pair (though I could be wrong) shit just feel to natural to be scum theatre.

Feb 2, 2017 11:07 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

That would be when he is scum what does he do during RVS when he is town? Why are you shading Denja as scum by only talking about his scum RVS?

For me Denja is scum until he can prove he is town. He always plays anti-town or is scum so I don't trust him.
Somebody mention that maybe Soren was pocketing Gruffin, could Denja be doing the same. How am I shading Denja?
Feb 2, 2017 11:08 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

I would say the interaction between Kit and Denja comes from an unaligned pair (though I could be wrong) shit just feel to natural to be scum theatre.

do you get a different feeling form Soren-Gruffin?
Feb 2, 2017 11:12 AM

Apr 2014
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

For me Denja is scum until he can prove he is town. He always plays anti-town or is scum so I don't trust him.
Somebody mention that maybe Soren was pocketing Gruffin, could Denja be doing the same. How am I shading Denja?

How would Denja be pocketing someone when he is voting them, also in my exp Denjax tries more and is less troll when scum.
Feb 2, 2017 11:15 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Soren said:
You're allowed to change your vote. You got any reads yet? Or even just a gut feeling or a thought of "this person might be this alignment"? We're 3 pages in

This is a really good question, if you both want to make a game of it, you should be looking out at different people, yet all I have seen is some questions to Rosie. In my view you are both coming off as a bit scared under pressure.
Feb 2, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

How would DenjaX be pocketing right now? To my understanding pocketing is when Mafia fool you into believing they are town. I haven't seen a town read on Denja as yet. I would say that your statement is shading since you disregard what he does as town during RVS. You highlighted that when scum he votes his buddies, implying that is what happened here?

Also for me everyone is scum until they prove otherwise. So I have to ask why is DenjaX special in this regard?

Ruu said:
logic340 said:

Slightly but I have never caught scum buddies together like that before a flip so I wont be relying to heavily on that at this point.

Feb 2, 2017 11:20 AM

May 2015
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:

How would Denja be pocketing someone when he is voting them, also in my exp Denjax tries more and is less troll when scum.

really? I've been scum buddies with him and he always trolls :/ Maybe I haven't play enought to have a better meta read on him... Also I'm throwing different scenarios. And they could be all wrong but they also get reactions from people that I can use to get reads. I was expecting something from kit or denja but aparently it didn't work...
Feb 2, 2017 11:22 AM

Jan 2010
@Soren and @Gruffin you both put some pressure on yourselves to preform in this game. I guess I wont be needing this Burden of Prophecy then...That being said I hope to see you both scum hunting later on.

Feb 2, 2017 11:24 AM

Oct 2014
Yo guys,
Gonna place my vote here.
Vote: Jackrito
A-ah, it's gonna be very hard to clear my mafia record.

Feb 2, 2017 11:25 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

How would DenjaX be pocketing right now? To my understanding pocketing is when Mafia fool you into believing they are town. I haven't seen a town read on Denja as yet. I would say that your statement is shading since you disregard what he does as town during RVS. You highlighted that when scum he votes his buddies, implying that is what happened here?

Also for me everyone is scum until they prove otherwise. So I have to ask why is DenjaX special in this regard?

Ruu said:

Slightly but I have never caught scum buddies together like that before a flip so I wont be relying to heavily on that at this point.

like I said I gave a possible scenario. "If Denja was scum, he would rvs his buddies", another scenario "if Denja was scum he would try to get Kit to townread him by trolling?".
Ofc I can't be sure that Denja is mafia but what is wrong with thinking that way? After Denja can prove me that they are town I'll move on to another player.
Feb 2, 2017 11:26 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Yo guys,

Best way to start is give me your thoughts on the the thread if you have read it.
Feb 2, 2017 11:29 AM

Sep 2014
wellllll ugh, hello everyone, I do not think I know a lotta people in the group now :D I just rejoined recently ^^

@logic340 thank you, and im looking forward to playing with ya too.

(its my first mafia game/game in forums at all so please enlighten me people with stuff)

are you guys happy with your roles?~
Feb 2, 2017 11:33 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:
Yo guys,

Best way to start is give me your thoughts on the the thread if you have read it.

Well, pretty random start, nothing stands out in particular, etc
I will see where it will go from then

Feb 2, 2017 11:59 AM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Soren said:

The discussion that arose from my game has been interesting to observe and I've some thoughts on it already, but was waiting for the discussion to go through first before I bring it up. But I might as well give it out now.

At first people were just throwing out baselsess conjecture that can't be confirmed. "What if one of them is scum" "What if they're both scum putting up an act?". At first I wanted to jump in and stop it, but then I realised that scum could potentially take advantage of this situation and wanted to observe more and see if scum did. What followed was a series of interesting events. (I gotchu you guy's back who don't read wall posts, summary is below).
#30 - logic showing interest in the game and doesn't scrutinise it
#33 - togs wanting to be part of the game while sending a nudge my way to generate a little pressure
#37 - jack branches off logic's comment in an attempt to question the "game" more. this shows me a sign of suspiciousness
#38 - here you branch off jack's comment too in an attempt to bring up the possibility of a certain scenario. at first i thought you were trying to shade it as you added to jack's questioning, but it can also be you keeping your wits about it, it was your next comment that helped this read more.
#40 - this comment follows from your questioning. it showed an interest that under the hypothetical scenario that me and gruffin are scum, what was gruffin's game in calling me town. was it even a genuine read? you wanted to understand this, to see if it were possible that both me and gruffin were scum.
#41 - rosie's comment doesn't really sit well with me here. doesn't offer her own opinion on the matter but rather, lighting the fire of opportunity, reaching out to the current suspicions in the air by suggesting to lynch either one of us.
#42 - jack's comment with the idea that we're scum. thoughts like these tends to put that idea into people's heads and can morph their thinking. however i know that town speaks their mind a lot, and having suspicion is good. in terms of jack, he can read me well and tends of be rather critical.
#44 - the power of rosie's comment encouraged this vote on me. im thinking this is kit's added pressure in an attempt to discern my alignment, which rings true with her desire to see that im not just pretending to be excited about scum hunting
#45 - then this comment from rosie kinda throws me off. perhaps her previous comment to edge people to vote for either me and gruffin isn't scum motivated. cause this comment would contradict with that action. she now brings up the possibility that we could be masons, which under that pretense would mean that we are town.
#47 - kit seems unconvinced by gruffin's explanation of the town lean. thinking that i am pocketing gruffin. does kit no longer think that me and gruffin are scum. or is kit rebutting gruffin's explanation to see how scum!gruffin would respond.
#48 - kit discredit's rosie's thoughts, so as to continue her pressure towards me
#53 - jack continues to consider that my action can be scum motivated
#55 - rosie agrees, says that it is "proof" that we have some sort of connection. im not sure what kind of connection she is talking about here
#58 - this shows that rosie doesnt see us as scum, not sure if the second part of that sentence means that she hopes that she will see one or both of us as scum at some point in this game or in a future game.
#59 - seems pretty clear from this that jack is having enough suspicions on my actions to have at least a scum lean on me, but doesn't vote me.
#62 - the last part of this post where he is worried about this being a mislynch would explain why he hasnt voted for me yet. so he's sitting on the fence about it.
#64 - logic remains noncommittal about it.
#70 - jack still showing suspicions of my proposal
#71 - this comment shows more like rosie wanting to help other people find scum than finding scum herself.
#72 - so its the lack of confidence that jack has that is preventing him from voting me at this point
#81 - ruu stays away from the discussion that the proposal has brought about. says there is no solid proof to make an accusation, but we never have solid proof to make accusation, thats the point of rvs.
#84 - if rosie doesn't want to lynch either of us she shouldn't really be suggesting to others to lynch us
#85 - togs doesn't think too much of my proposal
#93 - at this point jack might as well vote for me yet doesn't. you don't need 100% confidence as town to vote someone.
#113 - guess ruu changed her mind about just observing
#121 & #122 - ruu asking questions to understand the opinions regarding me and gruffin, feels off that she isnt giving her own opinion
#124 - jack putting on more pressure without committing to a scum read

So to summarise this:
I feel off by a lot of people. From feeling less off to most off.
Kit seems to be working out her suspicion because I follow her inquisitive mindset.
Ruu wishes to observe but then started questioning people, guess her mindset changed?
Rosie doesn't think that either me or gruffin are scum yet suggests others to lynch us.
Jack appears to be trying to work it out too but remains heavily on the opinion that my proposal is a scum motivated action and rejects the possibility of me being town when that gets brought up. Has enough suspicion to vote me, but says he's not "confident" enough to lynch me, yet is so strong in his opinion that my actions are scum motivated.

That's a lot of people to feel off about, which has to mean that they can't all be scum, would probably say that kit is the most towniest out of the that bunch, but will have to be a slight lean at this point in the game, too early to really tell. I also cannot restrict myself to look inside this pool. Gruffin thinks I am town but hasn't done much as of yet, logic has been rather noncommitted about the proposal, togs brushes it off, denja completely ignores it and tries to pressure kit, seems he's doing his own scum hunting, albeit appears to be a very weak push to me. While many others haven't commented yet.

As for now, jack seems the most scummiest based off how scummy he sees my actions yet hasn't voted me.
Feb 2, 2017 11:59 AM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
Hiya peeps!!! Let's get things started!
@Sollux16 and @Bunny I haven't played wit you two before I look forward to getting to know you both.

Vote: Rinto-kun for being the 6th to sign up. 6 is my lucky number and I hit scum the last time started by RVS voting on my lucky number. You must be scum?

I look forward to playing with you too

I think I'll second that vote actually, 6 is also my lucky number.

Vote: Rinto-kun
Feb 2, 2017 12:00 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
vote wen294

More often then not this is right.

On the same note: Vote: Togs

Also sorry to dissapoint you but RNGesus didn't favour me this game. Sadface.

DenjaX said:
Hmmm this is weird. I am a wolf so there is probably a seer. I do not see third party in the wincon either.

What do you mean with this?

Togs said:
Gruffin said:
It's the weakest townlean ever, but it's based around his motivation for making that proposal. Why would town do it? To test for my reaction and/or to start a fun game inside the game. Why would scum do it? No clue.
Hmm. Is it really a reaction test though though, I mean what else are you gonna do but accept ? It seems NAI to me honestly Soren is just a fired up Shiba

Jackrito said:

I will come to you in due time if the signs are there, also those are fighting words vote me if you think they are true.
As tempting as it would be to vote you on the principle of rolling scum too much, I'd rather not : p I do kind of hope you are scum though because I would quite like to face off against your legendary scumgame myself.

3legendary5me, i rather hope that Jack is town so that i don't have to deal with his scumgame.
It's eeevil... Or i'm just bad at catching scum. A bit of both i guess.

Also that stuff about soren, isn't it just him trying to bash through fluff stage? At least it seemed to have sparked some conversation pretty quickly, which is nice.
Also it's kind of a set-up where you basically force yourself to scum-hunt. I mean if he ends up not scum-hunting now he'll suddenly rise to the top of the scum charts. At the same time when the scum hunting he does is lacking (and from what i recall soren's fake scumhunting wasn't really all that great) he'll be seen as scummy as well. It seems needlessly risky for scum to do this early in the game.

Kit said:
hoh ho~ but this is not my true form :3

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
Ok so humor me here. Say we lynch Soren and he flips town what does that tell you about Gruffin based on this interaction?

At this point, that there are two possible options for what Gruffin will flip

Just as there are 2 possible options how everyone will flip. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Feb 2, 2017 12:01 PM

May 2012
I'm back, catching up.
Feb 2, 2017 12:02 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

like I said I gave a possible scenario. "If Denja was scum, he would rvs his buddies", another scenario "if Denja was scum he would try to get Kit to townread him by trolling?".
Ofc I can't be sure that Denja is mafia but what is wrong with thinking that way? After Denja can prove me that they are town I'll move on to another player.
I didn't say that anything is wrong with thinking that way but it would be nice to see you be open to both possibilities instead of pushing one over the other. Whether intentional or not when you push one and not talk about the other option it looks to me as if you may be pushing an agenda or planting a seed for later.

Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

Well, pretty random start, nothing stands out in particular, etc
I will see where it will go from then
What are your thoughts on the Gruffin/Soren interaction? Is that something you normally see at the start of the game? I ask because it seemed kind of "stand out" to me

Feb 2, 2017 12:03 PM

Jan 2010
I'll be back shortly.

Feb 2, 2017 12:07 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:

She's trying to kill you on a whole 'nother level.

On a side note: Trumpren strikes again. He builds walls to protect his citizens, and to keep the evil scum away from his country!
The men that build the great wall of china are jealous of his skills.
Feb 2, 2017 12:09 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
I'm back, catching up.
logic340 said:
I'll be back shortly.

That relay.

Also i came back late today and have to go early tomorrow, so it'll be a while before i post again. Sorry about that.
Feb 2, 2017 12:11 PM

Jul 2013
Ruu said:
Soren said:

Denja is pressuring kit, albeit weakly, because he has literally no reasons aside from fluff. Not sure what to make of it yet, because denja always does unorthodox things which makes him hard to read.
Feb 2, 2017 12:20 PM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 1.2 💀

💀 Jackrito 💀 (2) // 🐩 Rinto-kun , Soren🐩
💀 Soren 💀(2) // 🐩 Togs, Kit 🐩
💀 Rinto-kun 💀 (2) // 🐩 Logic340, Sollux16 🐩
Sollux16 (1) // 🐩 Gruffin 🐩
wen294 (1) // 🐩 Jackrito 🐩
Grapefruit21 (1) // 🐩 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐩
Kit (1) // 🐩 DenjaX 🐩
DenjaX (1) // 🐩 Ruu 🐩
Togs (2) // 🐩 Wen294 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Grapefruit21, Bunny

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours. A tied vote will end up with no one getting lynched.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 2, 2017 12:20 PM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Kit said:

The discussion that arose from my game has been interesting to observe and I've some thoughts on it already, but was waiting for the discussion to go through first before I bring it up. But I might as well give it out now.

At first people were just throwing out baselsess conjecture that can't be confirmed. "What if one of them is scum" "What if they're both scum putting up an act?". At first I wanted to jump in and stop it, but then I realised that scum could potentially take advantage of this situation and wanted to observe more and see if scum did. What followed was a series of interesting events. (I gotchu you guy's back who don't read wall posts, summary is below).
#33 - togs wanting to be part of the game while sending a nudge my way to generate a little pressure
#37 - jack branches off logic's comment in an attempt to question the "game" more. this shows me a sign of suspiciousness
#38 - here you branch off jack's comment too in an attempt to bring up the possibility of a certain scenario. at first i thought you were trying to shade it as you added to jack's questioning, but it can also be you keeping your wits about it, it was your next comment that helped this read more.
#40 - this comment follows from your questioning. it showed an interest that under the hypothetical scenario that me and gruffin are scum, what was gruffin's game in calling me town. was it even a genuine read? you wanted to understand this, to see if it were possible that both me and gruffin were scum.
#41 - rosie's comment doesn't really sit well with me here. doesn't offer her own opinion on the matter but rather, lighting the fire of opportunity, reaching out to the current suspicions in the air by suggesting to lynch either one of us.
#42 - jack's comment with the idea that we're scum. thoughts like these tends to put that idea into people's heads and can morph their thinking. however i know that town speaks their mind a lot, and having suspicion is good. in terms of jack, he can read me well and tends of be rather critical.
#44 - the power of rosie's comment encouraged this vote on me. im thinking this is kit's added pressure in an attempt to discern my alignment, which rings true with her desire to see that im not just pretending to be excited about scum hunting
#45 - then this comment from rosie kinda throws me off. perhaps her previous comment to edge people to vote for either me and gruffin isn't scum motivated. cause this comment would contradict with that action. she now brings up the possibility that we could be masons, which under that pretense would mean that we are town.
#47 - kit seems unconvinced by gruffin's explanation of the town lean. thinking that i am pocketing gruffin. does kit no longer think that me and gruffin are scum. or is kit rebutting gruffin's explanation to see how scum!gruffin would respond.
#48 - kit discredit's rosie's thoughts, so as to continue her pressure towards me
#55 - rosie agrees, says that it is "proof" that we have some sort of connection. im not sure what kind of connection she is talking about here
#58 - this shows that rosie doesnt see us as scum, not sure if the second part of that sentence means that she hopes that she will see one or both of us as scum at some point in this game or in a future game.
#59 - seems pretty clear from this that jack is having enough suspicions on my actions to have at least a scum lean on me, but doesn't vote me.
#62 - the last part of this post where he is worried about this being a mislynch would explain why he hasnt voted for me yet. so he's sitting on the fence about it.
#71 - this comment shows more like rosie wanting to help other people find scum than finding scum herself.
#72 - so its the lack of confidence that jack has that is preventing him from voting me at this point
#81 - ruu stays away from the discussion that the proposal has brought about. says there is no solid proof to make an accusation, but we never have solid proof to make accusation, thats the point of rvs.
#84 - if rosie doesn't want to lynch either of us she shouldn't really be suggesting to others to lynch us
#93 - at this point jack might as well vote for me yet doesn't. you don't need 100% confidence as town to vote someone.
#121 & #122 - ruu asking questions to understand the opinions regarding me and gruffin, feels off that she isnt giving her own opinion

So to summarise this:
Kit seems to be working out her suspicion because I follow her inquisitive mindset.
Ruu wishes to observe but then started questioning people, guess her mindset changed?
Rosie doesn't think that either me or gruffin are scum yet suggests others to lynch us.
Jack appears to be trying to work it out too but remains heavily on the opinion that my proposal is a scum motivated action and rejects the possibility of me being town when that gets brought up. Has enough suspicion to vote me, but says he's not "confident" enough to lynch me, yet is so strong in his opinion that my actions are scum motivated.

That's a lot of people to feel off about, which has to mean that they can't all be scum, would probably say that kit is the most towniest out of the that bunch, but will have to be a slight lean at this point in the game, too early to really tell. I also cannot restrict myself to look inside this pool. Gruffin thinks I am town but hasn't done much as of yet, logic has been rather noncommitted about the proposal, togs brushes it off, denja completely ignores it and tries to pressure kit, seems he's doing his own scum hunting, albeit appears to be a very weak push to me. While many others haven't commented yet.

As for now, jack seems the most scummiest based off how scummy he sees my actions yet hasn't voted me.

Soren you know I don't vote early and I like to be sure before I do so really not sure why you see this as strange, you also now know by doing this if I do vote you I will just be suspected of OGMUS voting. I want a better reason for why I'm scum then this, because nothing you said here points me as scum. Since based off my questions so far it is pretty clear I think you are scum and we both know pressure can be done without the vote, so not sure how I have not commited to it.
Feb 2, 2017 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
wen294 said:
DenjaX said:

She's trying to kill you on a whole 'nother level.

On a side note: Trumpren strikes again. He builds walls to protect his citizens, and to keep the evil scum away from his country!
The men that build the great wall of china are jealous of his skills.

Feb 2, 2017 12:23 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:
Hiya peeps!!! Let's get things started!
@Sollux16 and @Bunny I haven't played wit you two before I look forward to getting to know you both.

Vote: Rinto-kun for being the 6th to sign up. 6 is my lucky number and I hit scum the last time started by RVS voting on my lucky number. You must be scum?

I look forward to playing with you too

I think I'll second that vote actually, 6 is also my lucky number.

Vote: Rinto-kun

I would like a bit more then that, stuff like that does not pass by page 3. Also have you got any exp of mafia, just makes it easier to work things out if I know.
Feb 2, 2017 12:27 PM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
Soren said:

So to summarise this:

Soren you know I don't vote early and I like to be sure before I do so really not sure why you see this as strange, you also now know by doing this if I do vote you I will just be suspected of OGMUS voting. I want a better reason for why I'm scum then this, because nothing you said here points me as scum. Since based off my questions so far it is pretty clear I think you are scum and we both know pressure can be done without the vote, so not sure how I have not commited to it.
That's true, HMMMMMMMM. Thoughts on the comments I made on other people then?
Feb 2, 2017 12:37 PM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Jackrito said:

That's true, HMMMMMMMM. Thoughts on the comments I made on other people then?

Yes I do why did Logic get no mention in your summary when they have been pretty active, they have been a bit more then non commital that is just pushing them to the side. I would of expected a bigger comment on Togs as well you don't mention his decent question to you which I liked why is this. I will give you the Rosie thing is bad after you and Gruffin they would be my next got to. Also your point on Ruu why do you see this a s strange.

It is hard to look a t others because a lot of this wall is based on me and in my view an attempt to shade me because you are aware of the negative mindset some have on me so it would be a easy lynch. Kit has done pretty much the same as me but they are your best town read this makes no sense.
Feb 2, 2017 12:38 PM

Dec 2016
Ohhh geez this one started early.

Vote: Bunny Someone else was lurking (commuting) with me.

On the actual posts Soren's case on Jack is very bleh.

The case on Gruffin is even more Bleh, but there is a lot to dig into in the responses. Once I get settled in at work I'll try to figure out who is scum jumping on an easy distraction.
Feb 2, 2017 12:45 PM

Dec 2016
Also from reading Soren's case I'm very surprised his vote isn't on Rosie given she sounds the scummiest coming out of it. If you read his pbp part and not the summary where Jack kind of just jumps ahead because he is actually putting pressure as opposed to slinging out unfounded suspicions. Rosie faces much more grevious accusations like mudslinging and trying to coast and incept ideas.

Plus his vote on Jack feels like a vote to pre-emptively make Jack's vote OMGUS. And is basically OMGUS itself. The case boils down to Jack pushed aggressively and must be scum for it. Jack's posts were aggressive but I can easily see aggro town from them.

What's even more interesting to me though is I get a very different impression from reading Rosie's posts. Rosie just seems to be pointing out the obvious (people are 1 of 2 possible alignments), I will do a reread but Soren seems to be painting rosie's actions in a darker light than deserved.

With all of that Unvote
Vote: Soren

Edit: BTW the phase changes are at like 4 in the morning my time. Not going to be around for them. Like ever.
Edit 2: Labelling the edit as an edit...
Grapefruit21Feb 2, 2017 12:51 PM
Feb 2, 2017 12:46 PM
Jun 2016
Ok, not gonna lie, I voted before I completely caught up. XD

Now then, I'm finally caught up. (Goes to class and misses just about EVERYTHING! XD)

Vote: Soren for being the first to vote me up.

I don't really think that scum would reveal themselves this early in the game, but I'm a little suspicious.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.