[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2017 9:36 AM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
What happens if neither of you catch scum? Do you both have to put this up on your profiles?

To add to this what if one of you is scum, and why are you two so special that others can not join.
The game is still on regardless of alignment, and if gruffin is scum then she'll have a hard time catching scum :p
And I wanted to have a little fun with gruffin, some times a little challenge helps you put your A game on (at least for me it does).
Feb 2, 2017 9:36 AM

May 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I guess we could try to lynch one of the today to find out.
Hmm. Do you actually think that one of us could be scum and why?
Feb 2, 2017 9:38 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Kit said:
@Gruffin why do you say Soren is townie
It's the weakest townlean ever, but it's based around his motivation for making that proposal. Why would town do it? To test for my reaction and/or to start a fun game inside the game. Why would scum do it? No clue.

Scum do it to look town by been over the top, so it looks like thy have scum hunt intentm and as a attempt to pocket others, the fact you only see it as positive worries me. If it was a reaction test what does your reaction say then.
Feb 2, 2017 9:38 AM

Nov 2008
Soren said:
Gruffin I have a proposal to make, are you interested?
Soren is proposing to Gruffin?

Soren x Gruffin fanclub open?!!?11

Boyxboy is fine too

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 9:39 AM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
They could also be Masons.....
Masons would talk in their club
Yeah, but we wouldn't see it. At least this prove that they have some sort of connection

Feb 2, 2017 9:40 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
Hmmm this is weird. I am a wolf so there is probably a seer. I do not see third party in the wincon either.
Aren't wolves mafia? What are you talking about?

Welcome to the world of Denjax trolling, it is likely a reaction test, but I find Denjax a hard read.
Feb 2, 2017 9:41 AM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
Hmmm this is weird. I am a wolf so there is probably a seer. I do not see third party in the wincon either.
who the hell are you?

I am town aligned for sure but I am a wolf.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 9:42 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
nah not really, at least not yet. Maybe one day I will though

Feb 2, 2017 9:43 AM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Jackrito said:

To add to this what if one of you is scum, and why are you two so special that others can not join.
The game is still on regardless of alignment, and if gruffin is scum then she'll have a hard time catching scum :p
And I wanted to have a little fun with gruffin, some times a little challenge helps you put your A game on (at least for me it does).

Soren I have played with you for a long time, and this is not something you do a lot and you know I have seen your A game. Also I think if they are Scum finding scum is pretty easy.
Feb 2, 2017 9:44 AM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
who the hell are you?

In Werewolf, there are wolf roles that are town so maybe....

Feb 2, 2017 9:44 AM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
Scum do it to look town by been over the top, so it looks like thy have scum hunt intentm and as a attempt to pocket others, the fact you only see it as positive worries me. If it was a reaction test what does your reaction say then.
I hadn't thought of that, alright. Honestly this read isn't set in stone, it's just something of a starting point to get things rolling until we have more to go off of.

Do you mean possible reactions? Because if I were town!Soren in that position, I would be looking for lagging replies, not wanting to answer, or general not feeling up to the game. Because scum don't want to catch scum. Not sure how effective it would be against actual scum but it's the thought that counts?
Feb 2, 2017 9:45 AM

Apr 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:
Yeah, but we wouldn't see it. At least this prove that they have some sort of connection

How does it prove they have a connection and normally masons will not be this up front, I don't know what this is but it is weird in my view. I also don't like how much Togs played it off as nothing as well. Part of me is worried this is the start of a bad mislynch though
Feb 2, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
who the hell are you?

I'm Kit!

Well, if you says so. I don't know anything about wolf roles

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Soren said:
You're not part of the game sadly :c
Rip, well at least you're sad about it

Jackrito said:
vote wen294

More often then not this is right.
I could say the same thing about voting you :thinking:

(or me for that matter)
wen294/Togs/Jackrito alright game solved lets go home.

Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
What happens if neither of you catch scum? Do you both have to put this up on your profiles?

This is a very fair question. Why was Togs left out? They both voted for Sollux as well.....hm....

Kit said:
Jackrito said:

What if both of them are scum putting on a townie show?
I had a similar though about that too, but I will reserve my judgement on that for later.

Gruffin said:
Kit said:
@Gruffin why do you say Soren is townie
It's the weakest townlean ever, but it's based around his motivation for making that proposal. Why would town do it? To test for my reaction and/or to start a fun game inside the game. Why would scum do it? No clue.
There are many reasons for scum to do it. Most obvious is to look like they are scum hunting. Another is so that he could get possible town cred for making such a proposal as he did from you (though it's a slight lean.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
It's possible but I find it unlikely.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 2, 2017 9:46 AM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
DenjaX said:
who the hell are you?

In Werewolf, there are wolf roles that are town so maybe....
i guess I am not alone then. Good to know.

Feb 2, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Not necessarily there are some things that need to be discussed in the open. one of the things Grape and I were worried about as Mason were being scum read for having limited interactions with one another.

Feb 2, 2017 9:47 AM

May 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So why do you want one of us lynched if you do not currently believe either of us is scum?
Feb 2, 2017 9:49 AM

Nov 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:
Why would anyone but scum want to hunt masons ? :thinking:

Jackrito said:
Soren said:

Soren I have played with you for a long time, and this is not something you do a lot and you know I have seen your A game. Also I think if they are Scum finding scum is pretty easy.
When he has done it, has he been scum ?

Gruffin said:
Jackrito said:
I hadn't thought of that, alright. Honestly this read isn't set in stone, it's just something of a starting point to get things rolling until we have more to go off of.

Do you mean possible reactions? Because if I were town!Soren in that position, I would be looking for lagging replies, not wanting to answer, or general not feeling up to the game. Because scum don't want to catch scum. Not sure how effective it would be against actual scum but it's the thought that counts?
In that case then why do you think he asked you of all people ? You strike me as one of the least vulnerable people here who would fall for that based on your CCL scumgame
Feb 2, 2017 9:50 AM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
who the hell are you?

I'm Kit!

wait youre Kit? Since when did you get this cute? This is bad for my poor kokoro.

I have always thought you are a genderless cat xDD

Vote Kit

Feb 2, 2017 9:50 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Jackrito said:

I find the last part really weak tbh, also why would he do it only to you if this was a reaction test, as scum you have good history of been able to fake town intent. This is better used on a new player or someone who he knows may be a scared 1 time scum. Also I doubt most people would lag in a reply to it, the answer is easy. I also don't like how you say use against actual scum it bother me but not sure why. It seems you are trying to play the whole thing off espically with the the thought that counts part.
Feb 2, 2017 9:51 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So why do you want one of us lynched if you do not currently believe either of us is scum?
I don't want you to be lynch, but a lynching of one of you answer everyone's questions for sure. Possibly.

Feb 2, 2017 9:54 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Why would anyone but scum want to hunt masons ? :thinking:

Jackrito said:

When he has done it, has he been scum ?

Gruffin said:

In that case then why do you think he asked you of all people ? You strike me as one of the least vulnerable people here who would fall for that based on your CCL scumgame

Ok this is a pretty good post tbh and you said what was on mind in the last part, On him doing this as scum before I'm really not sure in my view it would be more likely as scum since as scum it is harder to blend in so he may of thought this a good way to. On the flip though maybe he is been weird it does not fill me with confidence.
Feb 2, 2017 9:55 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Not necessarily there are some things that need to be discussed in the open. one of the things Grape and I were worried about as Mason were being scum read for having limited interactions with one another.

This is true but like I said they is a thing been a little too upfront, either way I don't think this is masons and don't want to start a mason hunt.
Feb 2, 2017 9:57 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Interception.....Yes because roles are handed out via RNG and I haven't seen enough from either of you to give you guys a town read just yet.

Feb 2, 2017 10:00 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 1.1 💀

💀 Sollux16 💀(2) // 🐩 Soren, Gruffin 🐩
💀 Soren 💀(2) // 🐩 Togs, Kit 🐩
Rinto-kun (1) // 🐩 Logic340 🐩
wen294 (1) // 🐩 Jackrito 🐩
Grapefruit21 (1) // 🐩 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐩
Kit (1) // 🐩 DenjaX 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Grapefruit21, Sollux16, Wen294, Bunny

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 48 hours. A tied vote will end up with no one getting lynched.
🐩 Time until Night 1 🐩

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 2, 2017 10:00 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Gruffin said:
I don't want you to be lynch, but a lynching of one of you answer everyone's questions for sure. Possibly.
How do you figure that?

Feb 2, 2017 10:01 AM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
I'm Kit!

wait youre Kit? Since when did you get this cute? This is bad for my poor kokoro.

Vote Kit
hoh ho~ but this is not my true form :3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 2, 2017 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Gruffin said:
So the intention here is to lynch one of us but not because you think one of us is scum?
Feb 2, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

This is true but like I said they is a thing been a little too upfront, either way I don't think this is masons and don't want to start a mason hunt.
Town hunting is a no-no for me. I mean town clearing is cool. What makes you feel/think that Rosie is mason hunting?

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
How do you figure that?
Because its a revel game? When someone dies we know their role, that will give us information about their actions in the game.

May 2015
omg the game started xDD I love how everyone is being so active! No lurking! <33
mmm who should I vote for? I wish Neko was here so we could get scum on the first day xD
Second best then...

vote:DenjaX

Oh and Denja your post #54 made my day xDD

I'm not liking that Gruffin-Soren interaction either but for now I'll just observe since there is no solid proof to make an accusation.
Also am I the only one happy about the full reveal upon death? I'm so done with no reveal games -_-
One less thing to worry about since Mafia won't be able to confused us with that...

Nov 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:

Vote Kit
because your true form is a scum. I caught you.

Feb 2, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
How do you figure that?
Because its a revel game? When someone dies we know their role, that will give us information about their actions in the game.
Ok so humor me here. Say we lynch Soren and he flips town what does that tell you about Gruffin based on this interaction?

Feb 2, 2017 10:04 AM

Aug 2013
Soren said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So the intention here is to lynch one of us but not because you think one of us is scum?
I was just mentioning the choices that people have if they really want more information. At this point I don't think either of you is scum, nor do I wan't to lynch either of you at this time.

Feb 2, 2017 10:06 AM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Ok this is a pretty good post tbh and you said what was on mind in the last part, On him doing this as scum before I'm really not sure in my view it would be more likely as scum since as scum it is harder to blend in so he may of thought this a good way to. On the flip though maybe he is been weird it does not fill me with confidence.
Hmm yes this is the second time we’ve mind melded already, I’m getting some decently good vibes.

I guess I see your reasoning on Soren, since he is less confident on scum he may have thought this up to cover it up beforehand ? I kind of want to check the starts of his other games to see if its something he’s done as scum or town. Personally though I think he’s probably just excited but we’ll see.

Also brb in a bit guys, I’m enjoying this more action than usual for an RVS but got something important.

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Ok so humor me here. Say we lynch Soren and he flips town what does that tell you about Gruffin based on this interaction?

At this point, that there are two possible options for what Gruffin will flip

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

Town hunting is a no-no for me. I mean town clearing is cool. What makes you feel/think that Rosie is mason hunting?

Well how they brought up the idea of mason it is not something that you would think of if town. Why bring it up and make them targets as well.

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
because your true form is a scum. I caught you.
Oops!
You wouldn't lynch a kitty, would you?

May 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
How do you figure that?

what would you do if the first lynch is town for example? (Gruffin or Soren) that would make the other one scum? And if the first lynch is scum? what would your deduction be then?
Feb 2, 2017 10:08 AM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Soren said:
I was just mentioning the choices that people have if they really want more information. At this point I don't think either of you is scum, nor do I wan't to lynch either of you at this time.
Sounds like "I have no opinions" so you must be TPR again :3c

Feb 2, 2017 10:08 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

logic you ninja'd me ;-; I'm too slow by this amount of interaction

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

eh... isn't that a given?
Feb 2, 2017 10:09 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

why do you think that?
Feb 2, 2017 10:10 AM

Apr 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

I would say based off interactions on this Soren is the more likely scum trying to pocket, my only issue with Gruffin is a lack of self awareness to bad intent and how much they defend it. Also they is more then two things they can flip.
Feb 2, 2017 10:11 AM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:

why do you think that?
Rosie has been TPR in both of her previous/only games here. I'm just playing with her~

Feb 2, 2017 10:11 AM

Apr 2014
Soren said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

As bad as that Rosie answer is and you have right to question it, I'm not letting you avoid the question, Which was why only Gruffin.
Feb 2, 2017 10:13 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I would say based off interactions on this Soren is the more likely scum trying to pocket, my only issue with Gruffin is a lack of self awareness to bad intent and how much they defend it. Also they is more then two things they can flip.
Interestingly, Gruffin acted very suspicious of her scum buddy while in RVS stage during her last scum game (CCL) so this would not be "typical of her scum meta" but since 1 is not a big sample size of course she could just simply be different this time.

Feb 2, 2017 10:13 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

They better not be I have tried to get 3rd party for 3 year with little success, and they get it 3 in a row. I would be a bit annoyed about it :p.
Feb 2, 2017 10:14 AM

Aug 2013
[/quote] I was just mentioning the choices that people have if they really want more information. At this point I don't think either of you is scum, nor do I wan't to lynch either of you at this time.[/quote]Sounds like "I have no opinions" so you must be TPR again :3c[/quote]

why do you think that?[/quote]
I pulled TRP my last two games

Feb 2, 2017 10:15 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Interestingly, Gruffin acted very suspicious of her scum buddy while in RVS stage during her last scum game (CCL) so this would not be "typical of her scum meta" but since 1 is not a big sample size of course she could just simply be different this time.

Who was the scum buddy if question because if Shinchi they would be better off to be suspicious of them, I will be honest I know little of how they played scum that game as the game manager, I just know it was a good start but ran out of ideas midway.
Feb 2, 2017 10:19 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Who was the scum buddy if question because if Shinchi they would be better off to be suspicious of them, I will be honest I know little of how they played scum that game as the game manager, I just know it was a good start but ran out of ideas midway.
Crossbell, I confronted her about how she didn't have a reason to suspect him based on one post, and she ended up contradicting herself while I was pressing her about it.

Edit: it's all within the first 2 pages of CCL

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.