Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 22, 2015 1:52 PM

Apr 2014
Jotaro is so funny haha. I like him.
Jun 23, 2015 7:25 PM

Feb 2015
I miss young joseph :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2015 1:10 PM

Dec 2008
Ok episode, miss the old style fighting. Not too sure about the whole Stand mechanism.

It seems like the Joestar family went from nice - trickster - douche!
Dec 24, 2015 10:38 AM

Jan 2012
the new technique fight are better than hamon.

Feb 27, 2016 11:16 AM

Dec 2010
The OP/ED sequence pales in comparison to S1. Other than that it's good to see that albeit being a prick, Jotaro isn't thrash.

Wonder what happened to his father.
Mar 15, 2016 10:37 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The OP is awesome! That fight was awesome too! "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!"

5/5
Apr 19, 2016 2:46 PM

Aug 2015
Each new generation of JoJo's are becoming bigger and bigger douchbags.

Well besides that, pretty good so far.
Apr 22, 2016 12:41 AM

Dec 2012
DAT NURSE! It was worth the 2 year wait to see that again. Oh, yeah. No censor!

Magnificent DIO is Magnificent!

STAND PROUD!
RobApr 22, 2016 12:47 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 3, 2016 12:07 PM

Oct 2014
Well there we go, I need to watch one more episode now :Y
I'll miss the ending tho
May 9, 2016 3:09 PM

Feb 2013
Jotaro is loved by every girl on the planet for sure.
Kakyoin was destroyed by him.
Jun 10, 2016 3:22 PM

Jul 2014
robertomelchor said:
Ok episode, miss the old style fighting. Not too sure about the whole Stand mechanism.

pretty much how I feel right now.
Jul 18, 2016 7:07 PM

Dec 2014
SpyKi said:
robertomelchor said:

lol same, I'm very mixed about this whole "Stand" thing. It just feels more anime-ish. The whole new addition kind of just popped out, but I'm sure they'll explain it soon.

Part II Jojo just seems untouchable and it's a large void for Jotaro to fill.
Jul 19, 2016 4:37 AM

Jul 2014
JSlick said:
SpyKi said:

lol same, I'm very mixed about this whole "Stand" thing. It just feels more anime-ish. The whole new addition kind of just popped out, but I'm sure they'll explain it soon.

Part II Jojo just seems untouchable and it's a large void for Jotaro to fill.
Yeah, I just got to Diamond is Unbreakable like a week ago and while things definitely get better and I ended up being a fan of Jotaro it still doesn't really reach the heights of part II with Joseph. It's still a fun show though and honestly my main complaint is how monster of the week it's become since the stands got introduced.
Oct 1, 2016 9:39 PM

May 2016
I feel like the OP was a step back from the stylishness and I'm still not used to the new stuff in general. Anyway... it'll get better just like the first one. I guarantee it~

Yay! Fine, thank you! OMG. Jotaro's mom is so cute!

Karyoin's artistic rendition of the leg slash was awesome + the music.

What the nurse was holding clearly was a thermometer... Wake up, sheeple.

Nov 17, 2016 10:25 PM

Sep 2016
Kakyouin showed up~

The scene that the nurse poked the student’s eye out, so savage.
I love Jotaro’s sexy way to save the nurse, totally didn’t see that coming~
Jan 30, 2017 1:10 PM
May 2011
eh so does jojo just turn into a proxy battle series now?

i mean it seems like it would be a good idea to fight along side your stand using the ripple.

with all the crazy shit its able to do it's beyond moronic not to use it.
Jan 30, 2017 1:39 PM
Nov 2016
Tylerr said:

i mean it seems like it would be a good idea to fight along side your stand using the ripple.

The Ripple gets phased out by Stands. The Ripple was only good against vampires, and after Part 3, no vampires ever appear.
Jan 30, 2017 1:52 PM
May 2011
Volthoom said:
Tylerr said:

The Ripple gets phased out by Stands. The Ripple was only good against vampires, and after Part 3, no vampires ever appear.

what? it's extremely useful in almost any situation. From walking on water to creating a shield of hair to block bullets...

the fact that it kills vampires easily doesn't mean it can't be used to kill anything else.

eh i'm disappointed, looking into this next seasons more it seems like it just turns into an episodic monster of the week type show.
TylerrJan 30, 2017 1:55 PM
Jan 30, 2017 2:07 PM
Nov 2016
Tylerr said:
Volthoom said:

what? it's extremely useful in almost any situation. From walking on water to creating a shield of hair to block bullets...

the fact that it kills vampires easily doesn't mean it can't be used to kill anything else.

eh i'm disappointed, looking into this next seasons more it seems like it just turns into an episodic monster of the week type show.
A monster of the week type show that created or codified a lot of the cliches that exist in these types of shows(JoJo is an old series, it started in 1987). Plus Hamon was part of the era where JoJo was aping Fist of the North Star. It has long moved past that time(particularly with the artstyle).
Jan 30, 2017 2:09 PM
May 2011
Volthoom said:
Tylerr said:

A monster of the week type show that created or codified a lot of the cliches that exist in these types of shows(JoJo is an old series, it started in 1987). Plus Hamon was part of the era where JoJo was aping Fist of the North Star. It has long moved past that time(particularly with the artstyle).

so you're saying that it stops with the monster of the week eventually?

how many of these episodes do i have to slog through to get back to some good story like the first 2 parts?
Jan 30, 2017 2:12 PM
Nov 2016
Tylerr said:
Volthoom said:

how many of these episodes do i have to slog through to get back to some good story like the first 2 parts?
Oh it doesn't really stop being Monster of the Week, but Araki makes the Stand and their powers far more interesting in later parts(seriously, the powers get far more varied than anything teh Ripple was capable of). Plus Part 7(aka the Part that was published in a monthly Seinin magazine) is considered to have the best writing out of all the parts, and it follows the MotW format.
Jan 30, 2017 2:17 PM
May 2011
Volthoom said:
Tylerr said:

Oh it doesn't really stop being Monster of the Week, but Araki makes the Stand and their powers far more interesting in later parts(seriously, the powers get far more varied than anything teh Ripple was capable of). Plus Part 7(aka the Part that was published in a monthly Seinin magazine) is considered to have the best writing out of all the parts, and it follows the MotW format.

eh alright, i hate monster of the week shows so i'll be dropping it.
Feb 26, 2017 2:30 AM

Jan 2017
The Episode 2 is make me enjoyable and funny which is epic. The reasons are:
  1. Jotaro Kujo is shy and cool who is interesting to find the 5 girl students in school. Jotaro said that Yare Yare Daze and rejected other 2 girls argue to talking. - XD
  2. I am laughing to the nurse already to killed 1 boy students with her pen who is brainwashed by Kakyoin Noriaki's Hierophant Green in ambulance room because Kakyoin already killed Jotaro who is meet and talking with Jotaro. I liked this story which is epic and excellent.
  3. Jotaro's Star Platinum is defeated Kakyoin's Hierophant Green who is saved Kakyoin with Jotaro's home. - XD

4. Finally, Kakyoin's fake to sleeping who is brainwashed by DIO a.k.a Dio Brando using buds after trip to Egypt. Some situation is really bad, but totally I really enjoy that this story. - XD

5. The OP is make me amazing and touching. The animation is beautiful, unique and clear.

Totally, I really like this episode which is more interesting and touching story. I can't stop laughing to Jotaro say that Yare Yare Daze who is badass character.
(Source: Crunchyroll)

5/5
Chi_Ho_LauFeb 26, 2017 8:18 AM
Apr 10, 2017 4:41 AM

Dec 2015
I'm glad the hot nurse will be ok :3
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 16, 2017 9:57 AM

Apr 2016
Jotaro make everyone wet just by staring at them .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Jun 20, 2017 2:54 PM

Apr 2013
Awesome episode
That Dio fanservice though
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Aug 17, 2017 3:50 AM

Jul 2016
ORA ORA ORA Count: 1

Jotaro kicks ass, again.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Aug 25, 2017 7:54 PM

May 2013
ZAYUMMMMMMM, lol. Go Jotaro haha.

His mom is soooooo... idk how to explain it... Oh! She's an airhead LOL. Smh :P Sweet, but an airhead lulz
Sep 24, 2017 10:57 PM

Mar 2012
Cue the hot school nurse o.o

Kakyoin got destroyed lol
Jan 8, 2018 11:49 AM

Jan 2018
Now THAT'S what I call a "Good Anime About School"!
Jan 31, 2018 9:06 AM

Jan 2013
I miss Jonathan. >.<

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Oct 25, 2018 12:56 AM

Apr 2009
Nah, I miss the old Jojo. Not funny and entertaining anymore.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2018 8:38 PM

Dec 2014
well things are getting more and more real... I really like how fast paced this series is...
Mar 10, 2019 4:04 PM

Oct 2013
New Opening... I got used to Battle Tendency's one, but this one has its own original charm, fitting Jotaro's personality. It is good, indeed, but I liked the previous one more. It had better art and was more catchy.

Anyway, another Stand was revealed, eh? I loved that trick with painting affecting Jotaro. Whole fight with Kakyoin looked very good, and hearing Jotaro's warcry only added more positive effect to it. :-)

Poor nurse and her patients, lol.
May 5, 2019 3:56 PM
Apr 2016
Hmm, I'm starting to like Jotaro a little more, he's actually sweet (?) and pretty cool, haha. The new "stands" aren't my thing though, I don't like them. Good episode.
May 7, 2019 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
First episode had some promise. The animation looks a lot better than the first show, and the Stand sounds like a potentially cooler super power than Hamon.

This episode, however, has dropped my expectations quite a bit. It looks way duller when compared to the 2012 series, almost like a typical shounen show. On top of that, the new opening doesn't even touch Bloody Stream.

Well, I can only hope I'm wrong about this new arc.
May 31, 2019 12:46 PM

Jul 2016
I miss the old fighting style with the hamon, but maybe I will like "The Stand" more after watching more episodes
Jun 9, 2019 1:22 AM
Jan 2018
daijouboob said:
The OP was super lame. It wasn't as stylistic or as catchy as previous ones.
Joseph was so much better than Jotaro. I missed my JoJo though.

I agree! Was just gonna post here that does anyone feel the same hate towards Joutarou as I do, I don't get what's so special about him. His personality is just.. dull. Read somewhere he is modeled after Clint Eastwood in Westerns but still.. Doesn't hit me.

In general this season seems way less epic than the last one, OP included. The stands I do find interesting and they should be going on in the next seasons, too. Still can't figure out why there's so much hype about this season on the net, guess it gets better in the next episodes?
Dec 7, 2019 12:28 AM

Mar 2016
Damn, Jotaro's home is so damn grand it even has its own river!

There's simply no other way besides saying holy fucking shit, was the OP was insane!!! It's both visually and auditorily orgasmic! It's just a huge burst of hype! Although I have to say I still like the previous OP song better, overall, this OP is better. But enough comparing, I just enjoyed them!

Poor guy lost an eye ball and poor nurse got her internal organs damaged, all because Kakyoin is controlled by a parasite, bruh. Although thanks to him, we got to see some nice hot shots of the nurse's body AND also being able to see Jotaro using his stand properly for an actual fight for the first time.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
Feb 2, 2020 1:37 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
OOOOF the pencil in the eye, the first battle was already epic, I love the Stands
Feb 4, 2020 5:07 PM

Mar 2010
Here we go again, jotaro seems to have more raw strength than actual strategy. The ending made me a bit grossed out. lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 8, 2020 10:55 PM

Mar 2020
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 6, 2020 1:25 PM

Feb 2017
Jotaro too GAR for a harem. Needs his GARem instead.

Jul 18, 2020 4:38 PM
May 2015
Vladz0r said:
Kellhus said:
OP did not disappoint one bit. I'm really pleased that they kept the same visual style as the first two. The fight was incredible. I'm looking forward to watching it again in better video quality though.

We should get the ED next week:
https://twitter.com/anime_jojo/status/454648679287107584

Also, what's with Kakyoin's weird painting attack in the beginning? I never got that.

retconned ;_;

It wasnt retconned, it was just kakyoin using his stand to attack jotaro and painting to illustrate the attack. It was misdirection on what his ability was for the watcher.
Jul 26, 2020 7:51 PM

Sep 2012
earthygoku said:
Vladz0r said:

retconned ;_;

It wasnt retconned, it was just kakyoin using his stand to attack jotaro and painting to illustrate the attack. It was misdirection on what his ability was for the watcher.

Damn, today I learned. Good to know 6 years later.
Aug 25, 2020 2:22 AM

Mar 2020
I still don't understand why so many people like Jojo.
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Sep 14, 2020 6:51 PM
May 2020
Yeah, this was weird and painfully obvious that he was going to join them.
Oct 22, 2020 5:43 PM
Nov 2015
This episode was nuts! Jotaro has a lot of fangirls (and I'm one of them) and it was a good as fight for it to only be the second episode. Nice watch!
Oct 27, 2020 8:15 AM

Aug 2020
The new OP is epic! And so was that fight!! I really love this season so far; more than parts 1 and 2!
Nov 27, 2020 11:30 AM

Aug 2018
Damnn Jotaro gets girls!

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Akanezora - May 9, 2014

167 by fgowy »»
Apr 13, 11:37 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

159 by HilariousPerson »»
Apr 9, 8:34 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Akanezora - Sep 12, 2014

276 by Will_Keisuke_ »»
Mar 27, 6:11 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2014

217 by OVERJRIVE »»
Jan 23, 5:29 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

231 by ymanaslya »»
Jan 20, 11:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.