Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 25, 2017 1:58 PM

Aug 2015
An episode very focused on the action (and comedy too) with less Megumin and more Aqua. It's not to displease me. :)

Aqua was finally useful even if it was her fault that the undead came to Kazuma and her.
Besides, she also shows that she's a true goddess, which is rarely seen. (Even Kazuma is impressed at first)
And they spend all their money for the feast and the alcohol. xD

Wizard story was very classic but well written.

Another great episode! 5/5

And please help Darkness!! What are they doing to her? I worry so much that I can't sleep anymore!!
Jan 25, 2017 2:05 PM

Dec 2012
Funny episode.
Gotta start the day with an explosion.

What the hell is going on with Darkness. Hope we see her soon.

Megumin practicing her explosion with Chomsuke was hilarious.
Aqua was cool purifying Keele & his lover.

LOL all the undead attracted to Aqua.

Party Time. HAHA Kazuma stole Chris's underwear again.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 25, 2017 2:06 PM

Dec 2014
Kazuma was busting nuts in the middle of the night when he was right next to Aqua back in the stables?
Jan 25, 2017 2:15 PM

Jan 2015
Aqua was super great this episode. Explosions lalala, explosions lalala
Jan 25, 2017 2:16 PM

Dec 2013
That celebration was really fun. Poor Chris got her panties stolen yet again LOL

This guy was such a likeable guy.
Jan 25, 2017 2:36 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
All this Aqua and no booty shots?

*sees next episode pv*

AITE, WE GOOD xD
Jan 25, 2017 3:01 PM
Feb 2008
I laughed so hard!
Jan 25, 2017 3:01 PM

Jan 2017
Good episode as usual!
REVIVE MECHA
Jan 25, 2017 3:27 PM

Apr 2013
Loved the cat faking getting explosion-d :) was adorable.

Edit: Btw, anyone else feel a bit bad watching Aqua purify the lich guy, thinking, 'yeah something's going to go wrong, it's too much of a "good ending". Like the lich guy suddenly going evil, then jokes ensues, or just jokes ensues anyway. Was happily relieved it ended well for him :')
SalaZinJan 25, 2017 3:43 PM
"There are no wrong turnings. Only paths we had not known we were meant to walk." - Tigana

"The genius of Guilty Crown is that they made a show so stupid and illogical that it's almost impossible to criticize properly. I don't even know where to start."
- Sleeplesstown
Jan 25, 2017 3:43 PM

May 2015
LOL, everyone will become perverts in the guild if they be with Kazuma. He is like a virus, Kazuma virus :P
Jan 25, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2016
The intro scene gives me life every time I rewatch it :'D

I know I love my fair share of Megumin, but I'm glad Aqua got more screen time this episode. And Kazuma... I know you were thinking about that goddess booty every night back at the stables. It must be hard enough not to sneak one in, especially because of the Schrodinger's panty phenomenon ;D

Poor Chris
Poor Yunyun

I have yet to read the light novels, but I have *ehem* procured them from somewhere. Not sure if I want to read up on the next episode...
Jan 25, 2017 3:54 PM

Jun 2016
Pretty solid episode, I like the exploration theme.
Jan 25, 2017 4:12 PM

May 2015
The party scene was just too hilarious. Kazuma's steal ability is just priceless, lmao.

Jan 25, 2017 4:13 PM

May 2015
Mimics, Mimics everywhere. :DD

Also, Kazuma stealing pants. Classy. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 25, 2017 4:30 PM

Nov 2014
Good episode, poor Chomusuke lol
Hi there
Jan 25, 2017 4:31 PM

Jan 2013
Decently enjoyable episode. I do like the more serious moments, most of the comedy isn't funny to me though
Jan 25, 2017 4:58 PM

Mar 2016
Good episode, Aqua was actually usefull and that God Blow attack was so OP !
I really wanna know what is happening with Darkness, poor girl :/
And i still love their parties, are so funny ^^
yousandroJan 25, 2017 5:01 PM

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Jan 25, 2017 5:17 PM
Jan 2017
Hilarious episode! Didn't expect Aqua to be, you know, useful for once. She did take her job as a goddess seriously what with sending that lich to the afterlife. That was nice. Also, once again Kazuma makes Chris his victim. XD
Jan 25, 2017 5:22 PM
Nov 2015
Good episode from the very beginning up until the end.

And, surprisingly, an even better animation than in the second one, hope that the first stay as the only one with that shitty art.

Bakuretsu bakuretsu la la la
Jan 25, 2017 5:29 PM

Jul 2016
Classic Aqua and Kazuma hilariousness in this episode. My favorite comedy duo in anime history. lol
The part with Megumin practicing her chant, and the music going off and on was hilarious af!

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Jan 25, 2017 5:40 PM

Sep 2014
Aqua and Kazuma interactions in the dungeon were really great ^^ Was nice seeing Aqua saving Kazuma's ass for once.
What a nice lich :D
I'm surprised Megumin didn't blow up anything while they were in the dungeon.

When Kazuma stole Chris's panties and the other guy tried also was hilarious xD
Jan 25, 2017 5:46 PM
Sep 2015
is it just me or was there an enormous jump in production quality this episode?
Jan 25, 2017 5:56 PM

Dec 2016
Aqua will always find a moment to use natures beauty.

I wonder how many episode Darkness will be trying on clothes for?
Jan 25, 2017 6:14 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I came here to laugh, not to feel.

But seriously, Keele's story was nice. He was a good guy. I was happy to see Aqua successfully pass him on to the afterlife. It was a nice change of pace for the series. Speaking of a change of pace, we finally get to see them explore a dungeon. I've been wanting more world building, and this was a great step in the right direction.

So Aqua of course, is the cause of everyone's problems. At least she sort of acted like a goddess this time around. She was pretty badass actually.

LOL at Kazuma low-key handing that succubus coupon to that guy. No idea who the guy is, but he was pretty damn funny too.

I miss Darkness! Hopefully she's back next week.

I've said it once, I'll say it a million times; I love this show so much.
Jan 25, 2017 6:14 PM

Jun 2014
Lol Kazuma was jacking off in the stable, luckily he didn't get caught.

Aqua was surprisingly helpful in this episode.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 25, 2017 6:15 PM

Apr 2010
Strongest Skill Combo!!

Turn Undead! Turn Undead! Turn Undead! Turn Undead! Turn Undead! Nature's Beauty! GOOODO BUURROOOOWW!!

Nice to have some time with Aqua and Kazuma.. Megumin is still the best though..
Jan 25, 2017 6:37 PM

Jan 2013
Kazuma "So you can actually see in the dark"
Aqua -"Like it was daylight"
Kazuma "You said the other day, that you saw me doing something while we were sleeping in the stables."
Aqua "I did not see what it was.When I heard some noises, I turned aside and tried to sleep"
Kazuma "Thank you for that, Aqua-Sama"

OMG hahahahahahahaha what can i say... best anime xD I think this is the 2nd time that Aqua caught him doing that ;)
This episode was fantastic.
Aqua was useful? wow Is this even real? xD
It would be perfect if it wasn't her who woke up the undead.

Btw she was very cute in this episode :3

@mozgow
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 25, 2017 6:57 PM

Jan 2017
GenesisAria said:

EXPLO-nyan.

What's with the sudden emotional story, it's weird.

That after-party was hilarious.

EXPLO-nyan!!! :3 That scene was cute.
I can't decide whether I was happy about that part or not lol. I mean it was happy, but it felt slightly out of place for KonoSuba, at least so far.

AivanK said:
Kazuma "You said the other day, that you saw me doing something while we were sleeping in the stables."
Aqua "I did not see what it was.When I heard some noises, I turned aside and tried to sleep"

OMG hahahahahahahaha what can i say... best anime xD I think this is the 2nd time that Aqua caught him doing that ;)

@mozgow

I want to see what would have happened if she had actually turned around and looked at him when he was doing it XD

Aqua was finally useful for most of an episode, and not by accident XD
Jan 25, 2017 7:01 PM

Oct 2014
Frostbytes said:
Revvie-chan said:
KEEL ARC!?
YES MY FAV ARC FROM VOL 2 GETS ADAPTED! <3

hmm... they actually mention Axis Cult.
and Vol 3 will take at least the next 2 episodes... is this hope that the lovely people of Axis Cult won't get skipped and this anime is not Megumin f** anime?

They won't want to do the megumin vol in just 5 ep I think. :P

erm... actually with the right pacing, vol 5 should be around 4-5 episodes.
I expected 1-2 original storyline episode to fill up the other 1 gap. But looks like Keel fills that gap instead.
Jan 25, 2017 7:07 PM

Jan 2013
Dimondheart said:

I want to see what would have happened if she had actually turned around and looked at him when he was doing it XD

I think she knows or she is getting the idea xD Leave that plot for an OVA hahahah "Kazuma's Lonely Adventures" ahahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 25, 2017 7:14 PM

Sep 2016
I was actually expecting a hilarious backstory for the keele guy haha
Jan 25, 2017 7:18 PM

Jan 2017
AivanK said:
Dimondheart said:

I think she knows or she is getting the idea xD Leave that plot for an OVA hahahah "Kazuma's Lonely Adventures" ahahaha

I hope she was at least getting an idea of what was going on, she doesn't seem THAT innocent X3

Or leave it for the classiest, (not) family-friendly anime genre ever, if you know what i'm saying ;3

aviggo77 said:
I was actually expecting a hilarious backstory for the keele guy haha

Same. Or expecting him to be actually evil lol
EluthenaJan 25, 2017 7:35 PM
Jan 25, 2017 8:00 PM

Sep 2013
Great episode for Aqua! For once she isn't the useless goddess...though it was still her fault for all the attacks from the undead.

4/5- I couldn't stop snickering when Kazuma realizes that Aqua could see in the dark and what he was doing in the stable one night.

Jan 25, 2017 8:21 PM

Jun 2013
Not as funny as last week, but nonetheless, another great episode!
Jan 25, 2017 8:26 PM

Dec 2016
Dang I loved this episode. Great character interactions and great animations too! Also good to see the lovely Aqua do something productive and helpful! It was awesome how she put Keele and his wife to rest.

Poor Darkness isn't back yet, but with how the episodes are going, I am thinking she will get her time to shine next episode. They must be really having their way with her lol.

Also never seen Aqua look so beautiful *-*

Normally it is some derpy ass face.

Jan 25, 2017 8:36 PM

Feb 2009
It was an okay episode, when they focus more on Aqua I guess I dont find that interesting like for example Megumin or Darkness IMO... and speaking of the latter, when are we going to see more of Darkness? Im starting to miss her character.
Looking forward to the next episodes.
Jan 25, 2017 8:44 PM

Mar 2014
I'm having so much fun with this season. So far I think it is funnier and the newish animation features really add to the humor.
Jan 25, 2017 9:01 PM

Sep 2013
AivanK said:

@mozgow

like some people already said, this episode was technically something from earlier and I was pretty sad in s1 that this didn't get animated especially for that scene. So what happened here (I think) is that in s1 they mentioned it super lowkey and now that they went back and included this episode they went ahead and stated it again because it's in the LNs.
Like he said, this is about the time when they were sleeping in the stables so I never got the idea that this was just one time but rather... happening frequently and a couple weeks later (in this episode), Kazuma figured out that she knows what he's doing.

I also think the translation was a bit too lowkey on this but that might just be me reading too much into it. I read it before s1 aired in japanese and thought of it more as her saying it more like "oh no, I totally didn't see anything" implying that she turned around exactly because she knows what's going on. And Kazuma is aware as well, hence the Aqua-sama imo.
Jan 25, 2017 9:03 PM

Sep 2013
Finally,centered episode for best girl Aqua <3 5/5
Jan 25, 2017 9:41 PM

Oct 2014
120 points for that lovely intro

Explosion intensifies!
Jan 25, 2017 9:47 PM

Oct 2011
Aqua being helping out....LOL
Aww that Arch priest
Lol Kazuma stealing Panties and waving it again LOL!!!
Jan 25, 2017 10:09 PM

Jan 2016
good to see that the keele's dungeon ep is animated hope that the other part that they skipped will get animated to. great to see an episode that about aqua, also there's a lot of anime original when compare to the LN especially all the megumin part in the ep that is not in the LN
Jan 25, 2017 10:37 PM
Jul 2013
Lel again that panty steal
Overall liked this episode. But felt a bit underwhelming compared to the previous one. Still great one!
Jan 25, 2017 10:40 PM

Jun 2015

Damn you Kazuma, how could you not protect this smile?

ListAandM said:
So did Kazuma doing it while imagine Aqua?

Nah, in the OVA he mentions he tried to, but she was too much of a turn-off.
Jan 25, 2017 11:07 PM

Jul 2016
Woodfall said:
Also never seen Aqua look so beautiful *-*

I was a bit surprised by how beautiful she looked with that smile.
If Aqua keeps this up, she might beat Megumin as my favorite Konosuba girl. but that's not going to be easy

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Jan 26, 2017 12:00 AM

Aug 2008
Yup, it's much better when time isn't wasted on overused and poor Darkness jokes.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 26, 2017 12:08 AM

Jan 2016
The interactions between Kazuma and Aqua in this episode was hilarious and adorable XD

Am i the only one who ships Kazuma and Aqua?
Jan 26, 2017 12:42 AM

Nov 2016
man some guy twirling aroun panties in the air just makes a guy feel happy
Jan 26, 2017 12:53 AM

Oct 2016
Classic Rainbow Vomit
Jan 26, 2017 1:24 AM

Feb 2013
shit, im laughting since the begining...

its been a while the show relationship just between aqua and kazuma.

and that ending eps too, why is always chris? hahaha
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

340 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 22, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

233 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 17, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2017

171 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

188 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 7:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.