Forum Settings
Forums

Have you ever paid for any anime merchandise?

New
Jan 25, 2017 7:58 AM
Aug 2016
Like, I have manga and such, but I'm not sure if it counts.

If you have, what did you buy? :3

EDIT: If possible, can you send a picture of the merch? .3.
ZawtheCoreJan 27, 2017 10:46 AM
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 25, 2017 8:01 AM

May 2016
I own the first Spice and Wolf LN, a Nausicaa book and a bunch of gunpla.
I would like to own more, but there are few stores that carry anime merchandise (especially non manga/books) and I'm not in the position to order online yet.
Jan 25, 2017 8:03 AM
Aug 2016
takenMalUsername said:
I would like to own more, but there are few stores that carry anime merchandise (especially non manga/books) and I'm not in the position to order online yet.
What do you mean, not in position to order online yet? :3

Tbh, I only own, like, all volumes till shippuden of naruto... I also own Yugioh Manga. It's so many years ago since I've read it.
Jan 25, 2017 8:11 AM

Sep 2016
I bought an aot mug when I went on holiday as there aren't any merch- shops where I live. That's about it lol.

"Even if your soul disappears, your wishes and curses remain in this world."
Jan 25, 2017 8:11 AM

Jan 2016
I have manga, some bd and gunpla. I plan to buy the models of the Battleship Yamato and the Arcadia from Space Pirate Captain Harlock.
Johnnyd3rpJan 25, 2017 8:28 AM
Jan 25, 2017 8:15 AM

May 2016
Pyravia said:
takenMalUsername said:

Tbh, I only own, like, all volumes till shippuden of naruto... I also own Yugioh Manga. It's so many years ago since I've read it.

I don't have any form of payment that can be used, no x-cards, paypal and etc. I don't even have a bank account (probably because I haven't work a single day in my life).
Jan 25, 2017 8:17 AM
Aug 2016
takenMalUsername said:
Pyravia said:

I don't have any form of payment that can be used, no x-cards, paypal and etc. I don't even have a bank account (probably because I haven't work a single day in my life).
Ah. Where I live, you can get a credit-card when you are 13 XD But it's not, like, one you can use everywhere. But I bought in a store.
Jan 25, 2017 8:25 AM

Feb 2010
You mean aside from my Collection?

I have a few posters (GITS; Akira, Kino's Journey, Gintama, Berserk, JoJo: DiU) and T-Shirts (Space Brothers, One Piece, Attack on Titan). That's pretty much it.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jan 25, 2017 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
So far this is all I got.

Planning on getting some DVDs and blu-rays in the very near future and the rest of the aku no hana manga.

Pullman said:

You have quite a lot, how long have you been collecting for?
Jan 25, 2017 8:32 AM

Feb 2010
Darek said:
So far this is all I got.

Planning on getting some DVDs and blu-rays in the very near future and the rest of the aku no hana manga.

Pullman said:

You have quite a lot, how long have you been collecting for?

Bought my first manga towards the end of 2001 (I remember exactly because I still paid with pre-Euro currency for the first volume of Akira, but the latter ones I bought with € in early 2002).

For anime not sure, but a few years. Probably 4 or 5. I started watching a lot of anime in 2009 and a few years later I started wanting to collect my favorites.
Jan 25, 2017 8:35 AM

Mar 2016
I have around 300 volumes of manga (waiting for 20ish more to come in from shipment) and a few anime on Blu Ray. Other than that I have 3 Haikyuu figures(need the whole team), a couple posters, couple keychains, some prints I/my friend bought at a con, and a couple of old (old...) plushies. I want some tshirts and more figures for sure.
Jan 25, 2017 8:38 AM

Apr 2016
Well, I have some manga (Tokyo Ghoul 11v, Noragami 4v, Horimiya 4v, Higurashi no naku koro ni 1 v, Blame! 1v) and light novels (Tokyo Ghoul 1v, Durarara!! 4v, Utsuro no hako to zero no Maria 3v), a school bag with Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul on it, a wallet with Kaneki (also from tg) and a pencil case with a lot of heads of ONE's Saitama from One Punch Man drawn on it.

Oh also my friend gave me two posters, one from tg and one from Death Note. Both fell off my wall though.

I'm quite a sucker for stuff like that and I'd love to buy more (especially manga and light novels), but sadly anime and manga are not that popular in my country, so it's not easy for me to do so.

Oh yeah, forgot about my buttons, around 9 I think (mostly from tg and Gintama) and a keychain with Ginpachi sensei.
UnunpentiumJan 25, 2017 8:46 AM

Jan 25, 2017 8:40 AM

May 2014
I have a few manga, some manhwa and some Ghibli dvds. I would like to buy some move eventually but its not a top propriety for me.
Jan 25, 2017 8:42 AM

Jul 2015
Lets see...

Manga
- Tokyo Ghoul Volume 2 and 10
- Barajou no Kiss Volume 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Rosario + Vampire Volume 2
- Alice in Junk Box
- Karneval Volume 4 (2 in 1)
- RizelMine
- ReZero Volume 1
- Inu x Boku Volume 1
-------------------------------
Others
- No Game No Life Keychain
- No Game No Life Wallet
- Amnesia Laptop Bag
- Glass Heart Princess Pencil case
- Date A Live keychains (lost them though)
- Sword Art Online Necklace
- Black Butler Keychain
If game counted as merch my list will eventually lead forever.
Miki_04May 13, 2017 5:22 PM

Jan 25, 2017 8:49 AM
Aug 2016
Amulet_Miki said:
Lets see...

Manga
- Tokyo Ghoul Volume 2 and 10
- Barajou no Kiss Volume 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Rosario + Vampire Volume 2
- Alice in Junk Box
- Karneval Volume 4 (2 in 1)
- RizelMine
- ReZero Volume 1
-------------------------------
Others
- No Game No Life Keychain
- No Game No Life Wallet
- Amnesia Laptop Bag
- Glass Heart Princess Pencil case
- Date A Live keychains (lost them though)
- Sword Art Online Necklace

If game counted as merch my list will eventually lead forever.
Wow :3 Much more than I've bought. Maybe I should buy more merchandise?
Jan 25, 2017 8:49 AM
Aug 2016
Nyny44 said:
I have a few manga, some manhwa and some Ghibli dvds. I would like to buy some move eventually but its not a top propriety for me.
Oh right! I think I have Mononoke Hime on DVD somewhere.
Jan 25, 2017 8:50 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Yuh yuh. My collection isn't huge, but this is what I've got. I'll post pictures where applicable, but my camera is ass so they'll have bad quality and I don't have pictures of everything.

Manga/LNs:

Haganai - volumes 1 - 14 + Club Minutes Volume + Now With 50% More Fail! Volume (manga)
Sword Art Online: Aincrad - both volumes (LN)
Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance - both volumes (LN)
Sword Art Online: Alicization Beginning (LN)
Sword Art Online: Progressive - volumes 1 & 2 (LN)
Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance - volume 2 (manga, in German)
Sword Art Online: Girls Ops - volumes 1 & 2 (manga)
Omamori Himari - volumes 0, 1, & 2 (manga)
Attack on Titan - volume 1 (manga, in German)
Love Live! (manga, in German)
Masamune-kun no Revenge - volume 1 (manga)
Zero no Tsukaima - volumes 1 - 3 (manga)
High School DxD - volume 1 (manga)
Mayo Chiki! - volume 1 (manga)

Merch:

1/8th Scale Amuro Ninagawa PVC figure - the stand on it broke, though.
two smaller PVCs of Ayane from Nagasarete Airantou - They're kind of tiny, bought them off Ebay for about 20 Euro each. You can sort of see them here directly to the right of my laptop, but I don't have any focused pictures.
Cait Sith Silica 1/8th Scale figure
Dakimakura of Shiro from No Game No Life
Takayama Maria and Hasegawa Kobato coffee glass
Heart-shaped Takayama Maria Mousepad - (this and the coffee glass aren't official, I ordered them off of a site that lets you slap pictures onto things and order them, so not sure how much they count.)
1/7th Scale Max Factory Pachira figure - this one is still in the mail, but the earliest arrival date is tomorrow so meh. Might as well go ahead and list it.
ManabanJan 25, 2017 8:55 AM

Aug 2016
Ununpentium said:
Well, I have some manga (Tokyo Ghoul 11v, Noragami 4v, Horimiya 4v, Higurashi no naku koro ni 1 v, Blame! 1v) and light novels (Tokyo Ghoul 1v, Durarara!! 4v, Utsuro no hako to zero no Maria 3v), a school bag with Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul on it, a wallet with Kaneki (also from tg) and a pencil case with a lot of heads of ONE's Saitama from One Punch Man drawn on it.

Oh also my friend gave me two posters, one from tg and one from Death Note. Both fell off my wall though.

I'm quite a sucker for stuff like that and I'd love to buy more (especially manga and light novels), but sadly anime and manga are not that popular in my country, so it's not easy for me to do so.

Oh yeah, forgot about my buttons, around 9 I think (mostly from tg and Gintama) and a keychain with Ginpachi sensei.
I should get some posters soon, too. :P I only have soccer posters and some random posters in my room.
Jan 2016
Only 1 thing. I ordered an Anime Lootcrate, I have no idea what will be in it but all the themes are to my liking this time so I figured why not.
Jan 25, 2017 8:52 AM
Aug 2016
Rellexia said:
I have around 300 volumes of manga (waiting for 20ish more to come in from shipment) and a few anime on Blu Ray. Other than that I have 3 Haikyuu figures(need the whole team), a couple posters, couple keychains, some prints I/my friend bought at a con, and a couple of old (old...) plushies. I want some tshirts and more figures for sure.
Wow! :3 Guesses: Hinata, Kageyama and, uh, Oikawa? :3

Feb 2016
Do anime videogames count?

Otherwise, no. Don't have the room to be storing manga/dvds/blu-rays. (Although I don't see myself buying DVDs/Blu-Rays since I don't really see myself getting the value out of it since I watch once and I'm done pretty much.)

In the future I could see myself buying some clothes though, long as the price is right.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 2016
Pullman said:

I have a few posters (GITS; Akira, Kino's Journey, Gintama, Berserk, JoJo: DiU) and T-Shirts (Space Brothers, One Piece, Attack on Titan). That's pretty much it.
An Akria poster? Where'd you get an Akira poster? :333
Jan 25, 2017 8:53 AM
Aug 2016
RyanEsau said:
Do anime videogames count?

Otherwise, no. Don't have the room to be storing manga/dvds/blu-rays. (Although I don't see myself buying DVDs/Blu-Rays since I don't really see myself getting the value out of it since I watch once and I'm done pretty much.)

In the future I could see myself buying some clothes though, long as the price is right.
Um, sure. Depends on the video game, ofc.
Jan 25, 2017 8:54 AM
Aug 2016
Lisbon said:
Yuh yuh. My collection isn't huge, but this is what I've got. I'll post pictures where applicable, but my camera is ass so they'll have bad quality and I don't have pictures of everything.

Manga/LNs:

Haganai - volumes 1 - 14 + Club Minutes Volume + Now With 50% More Fail! Volume (manga)
Sword Art Online: Aincrad - both volumes (LN)
Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance - both volumes (LN)
Sword Art Online: Alicization Beginning (LN)
Sword Art Online: Progressive - volumes 1 & 2 (LN)
Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance - volume 2 (manga, in German)
Sword Art Online: Girls Ops - volumes 1 & 2 (manga)
Omamori Himari - volumes 0, 1, & 2 (manga)
Attack on Titan - volume 1 (manga, in German)
Love Live! (manga, in German)
Masamune-kun no Revenge - volume 1 (manga)
Zero no Tsukaima - volumes 1 - 3 (manga)
High School DxD - volume 1 (manga)
Mayo Chiki! - volume 1 (manga)

Merch:

Umishou - 1/8th Scale Amuro Ninagawa PVC figure - the stand on it broke, though.
two smaller PVCs of Ayane from Nagasarete Airantou - They're kind of tiny, bought them off Ebay for about 20 Euro each. You can sort of see them here, but I don't have any focused pictures.
Cait Sith Silica 1/8th Scale figure
Dakimakura of Shiro from No Game No Life
Takayama Maria and Hasegawa Kobato coffee glass
Heart-shaped Takayama Maria Mousepad - (this and the coffee glass aren't official, I ordered them off of a site that lets you slap pictures onto things and order them, so not sure how much they count.)
1/7th Scale Max Factory Pachira figure - this one is still in the mail, but the earliest arrival date is tomorrow so meh. Might as well go ahead and list it.
Oh god, I remember having Yu-gi-oh dubbed in Danish. Haha, such a long time ago.
The mousepad counts, too :3
Jan 25, 2017 8:56 AM

Feb 2010
Pyravia said:
Pullman said:

I bought it like 14 years ago in Salzburg in a small comic shop while I was on vacation with my parents visiting some friends of the family who live there.

But a quick google led me to this selection where you can find the same poster ready to order:
http://www.allposters.com/-st/Akira-Posters_c531_.htm
Jan 25, 2017 8:56 AM

Oct 2015
I have all the One Punch Man Manga volumes. Apart from that, nothing else. Just started buying.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2017 8:57 AM

Mar 2016
Pyravia said:
Rellexia said:
Wow! :3 Guesses: Hinata, Kageyama and, uh, Oikawa? :3

Close! I have Hinata, Kageyama and a little Suga. I might get Oikawa but that'll just snowball into getting every character and my wallet isn't having any of that.
Jan 25, 2017 8:59 AM

Apr 2016
Pyravia said:
Ununpentium said:

I should get some posters soon, too. :P I only have soccer posters and some random posters in my room.

Yeah, you should, posters are always nice to have. And I should finally hang my posters on the wall again, it's just that it's so annoing, because they fell off after couple of days!!

Jan 25, 2017 9:00 AM
Aug 2016
Pullman said:
Pyravia said:

I bought it like 14 years ago in Salzburg in a small comic shop while I was on vacation with my parents visiting some friends of the family who live there.

But a quick google led me to this selection where you can find the same poster ready to order:
To be honest, I haven't watched Akira yet. I'm planning on it soon... But, I need to prepare for it. I might watch it with one of my friends. Personally , I usually enjoy anime alone more, but this might be something else? Whaddya think?

Unrelated Topic: I saw you favorited Ashita no Joe! :3 It's one of my favorite anime - One of the first master pieces.
Jan 25, 2017 9:05 AM

Feb 2010
Pyravia said:
Pullman said:

To be honest, I haven't watched Akira yet. I'm planning on it soon... But, I need to prepare for it. I might watch it with one of my friends. Personally , I usually enjoy anime alone more, but this might be something else? Whaddya think?

Unrelated Topic: I saw you favorited Ashita no Joe! :3 It's one of my favorite anime - One of the first master pieces.

Well, tbh I think the main draw of the movie is the amazing animation and visuals in general. So personally I'd watch it on my own unless your friends is a sakuga/animation nut as well.

I'm mostly a fan of the manga. It was my first manga ever and the movie pretty much cut out my favorites parts of the manga so I didn't much care for the story in the adaption. But the visuals alone make it worth watching though. It's just that the manga is superior in every other regard.
Jan 25, 2017 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
You mean, like, this week? No, not yet.
Jan 25, 2017 9:11 AM
Aug 2016
Pullman said:
Pyravia said:

Well, tbh I think the main draw of the movie is the amazing animation and visuals in general. So personally I'd watch it on my own unless your friends is a sakuga/animation nut as well.

I'm mostly a fan of the manga. It was my first manga ever and the movie pretty much cut out my favorites parts of the manga so I didn't much care for the story in the adaption. But the visuals alone make it worth watching though. It's just that the manga is superior in every other regard.
She's already watched it. :/ She won't even tell me what her name on MAL is. I already told her if she's embarrassed of her list, she could just restrict it, but she won't listen. And she loves classics, especially anime movies. APPARENTLY, she also watches a lot of Asian Drama.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't care about the animation unless it's amazing. She told me she rates anime from how much she enjoyed it, and very rarely the for animation.
Jan 25, 2017 9:12 AM
Aug 2016
_Lightsbane said:
You mean, like, this week? No, not yet.
I mean all time. You know? :3 I'm going to buy some this year
Jan 25, 2017 9:13 AM

Jun 2016
Pullman said:

Oh boy, just looking at your collection is getting me super wet

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Jan 25, 2017 9:13 AM

Feb 2010
Pyravia said:
Pullman said:

She's already watched it. :/ She won't even tell me what her name on MAL is. I already told her if she's embarrassed of her list, she could just restrict it, but she won't listen. And she loves classics, especially anime movies. APPARENTLY, she also watches a lot of Asian Drama.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't care about the animation unless it's amazing. She told me she rates anime from how much she enjoyed it, and very rarely the for animation.

Well, no reason not to watch her. Just don't get distracted from the visual feast :>.
Jan 25, 2017 9:15 AM

Jun 2016
other than a few manga, I bought this lovely Shinobu figure. I wanted on of Holo too, but they didn't have any withing reasonable price :(

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Jan 25, 2017 9:15 AM

Feb 2010
Mokir said:
Pullman said:

I'll take that as a compliment ^^.
I can relate. I pretty much am in a state of constant erection while in my room, it's tough :(.
Jan 25, 2017 9:17 AM

Jun 2015
Volume 4 & 5 of NGNL(LN)
Kizumonogatari and Bakemonogatari (par 1)(LN)
SAO volume 1 and 9 (LN)
AOT Volume 9 & 10 (MANGA)
Orange Manga Complete
Kirito figure
Kotori Figure (I have 2)
high school dxd vol 5 manga
and Uhm lots of small things like bags, keychain, t-shirts, Wallet etc
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jan 25, 2017 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
Mokir said:
other than a few manga, I bought this lovely Shinobu figure. I wanted on of Holo too, but they didn't have any withing reasonable price :(

Damn that's cute, I really want a ononoki figurine, I think I want to have figurines of all the monogatari characters aside from Hitagi.
Jan 25, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2016
Mom and dad spent millions on me buying me Saint Seiya, Pokemon and Digimon stuff. Toys, cards, clothing, and other junk.

When I turned 18, I used some money my parents had been saving for me til I got that age to buy the gorgeous and majestic Leo and Sagitarious Myth Cloth armours. MY PRECIOUSSS. Yeah, I used my parents' savings for me to buy that stuff.

I've bought some Ghibli movies too but I don't know if that counts.
Jan 25, 2017 9:57 AM

Apr 2016
No, i never ever paid for any anime merchandise.
Jan 25, 2017 10:04 AM

Jan 2015
No, waste of space and money, a lot more practical to use digital
A curve including all entries should be of a gaussian form. One including limited entries by picking animes you liked and not rating animes you dropped should look like mine.
Amount of total animes each rating should have (percentages): 6-25,7-15,8-6,9-3,10-1
Jan 25, 2017 10:11 AM

Oct 2014
Have definitely more than 50 shows on DVD and about 6 figurines from different anime franchises. Altogether, they cost me a bomb. Well, some people collect cars, I collect anime stuff.

But no manga, because no time to read.
Jan 25, 2017 10:14 AM

Feb 2016
Konosuba LN V1-10
A "couple" posters
Mayoi Hachikuji figurine
Cthuko (Haiyore Nyaruko-san) figurine
Kuro (fate/kaleid) figurine
Madoka/Hitagi figurine (Madogatari)
Megumin Dakimakura
Megumin Keychain

My obsession started a year ago...
Jan 25, 2017 10:24 AM
Aug 2016
Pullman said:
Mokir said:

I'll take that as a compliment ^^.
I can relate. I pretty much am in a state of constant erection while in my room, it's tough :(.
First thing is first: It's not even sure she wants to watch it with me. Whenever we actually watch something together, it's usually about terrorists. 3: She looooooooves anime about that. She's a fujoshi, too, but I told her I won't watch Yaoi or Shounen AI with her. So, Thriller and Shounen AI must be her favorite genres, idk.
I might consider watching it alone so I won't get distracted in any way.
Jan 25, 2017 10:24 AM
Aug 2016
Coolzrockz said:
Konosuba LN V1-10
A "couple" posters
Mayoi Hachikuji figurine
Cthuko (Haiyore Nyaruko-san) figurine
Kuro (fate/kaleid) figurine
Madoka/Hitagi figurine (Madogatari)
Megumin Dakimakura
Megumin Keychain

My obsession started a year ago...
Konosuba! :O Wow, figures. I don't think I have any.
Jan 25, 2017 10:25 AM
Aug 2016
Khaosman-ADVENT said:
Have definitely more than 50 shows on DVD and about 6 figurines from different anime franchises. Altogether, they cost me a bomb. Well, some people collect cars, I collect anime stuff.

But no manga, because no time to read.
Should I start collecting too...? Or will it get addicting somehow? :3

Jun 2013
Just manga and some DVDs that's about it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ character limit
Aug 2016
H
Takamura-sama said:
Volume 4 & 5 of NGNL(LN)
Kizumonogatari and Bakemonogatari (par 1)(LN)
SAO volume 1 and 9 (LN)
AOT Volume 9 & 10 (MANGA)
Orange Manga Complete
Kirito figure
Kotori Figure (I have 2)
high school dxd vol 5 manga
and Uhm lots of small things like bags, keychain, t-shirts, Wallet etc
HS DxD - Watching it for the plot :3 Hehe
Jan 25, 2017 10:26 AM
Aug 2016
Swagernator said:
No, i never ever paid for any anime merchandise.
Have you ever paid for anime in general? Like on Crunchyroll?
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 11 hours ago

25 by Kdog1998 »»
13 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

75 by L0bsterman »»
21 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

21 by L0bsterman »»
23 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

117 by Kdog1998 »»
25 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

69 by MasterTasuke »»
52 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.