Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 51 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2017 7:03 AM

Jan 2013
NintenZura said:
I'm looking for something for the challenge 36. Watch a completed anime with more user in "Plan-to-Watch" than "Completed"
I don't even get where you can see that :/

Check the "stats" tab on an anime entry page.
I watched Ling Qi for example - this link shows you the stats for the anime.
Jan 24, 2017 7:05 AM

Jul 2012
PrOxAnto said:
NintenZura said:
I'm looking for something for the challenge 36. Watch a completed anime with more user in "Plan-to-Watch" than "Completed"
I don't even get where you can see that :/

Check the "stats" tab on an anime entry page.
I watched Ling Qi for example - this link shows you the stats for the anime.
Oh okay, I didn't saw that, thanks :)
Jan 24, 2017 7:21 AM

Apr 2016
GamerDLM said:
Although it's a bit late, that's not a Music Type anime, that's an anime with Music as a genre. So it can work for challenge 58 but not challenge 4.
Oops you're right. I may have confused it. I also saw the 2 centimeters music video for challenge #4.
Ellii said:
Just finished watching this last night for my music anime... God I wish I'd watched Hibike Euphonium or something, because:
Well you liked it. So it's all good.
Jan 24, 2017 7:25 AM

May 2014
Thanks for the reply @AWC_mod One last thing, can you upgrade your pattern difficulty as you go along (if you realise you have more time), provided that the higher difficulty pattern contains the lower difficulty pattern within itself?

For example, can you change midway from heart pattern, to jar pattern or emperor?
Jan 24, 2017 7:26 AM

Jul 2012
Sorry, asking for help again x), could someone recommand me something for challenge 59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread ?
Jan 24, 2017 7:26 AM

Mar 2016
alvenzo95 said:
Thanks for the reply @AWC_mod One last thing, can you upgrade your pattern difficulty as you go along (if you realise you have more time), provided that the higher difficulty pattern contains the lower difficulty pattern within itself?

For example, can you change midway from heart pattern, to jar pattern or emperor?
Yes of course you can always change pattern difficulties.
NintenZura said:
Sorry, asking for help again x), could someone recommand me something for challenge 59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread ?
i rec
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16067/Nagi_no_Asukara
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20507/Noragami
SojinJan 24, 2017 7:29 AM
Jan 24, 2017 7:34 AM

Jul 2012
Sojin said:
alvenzo95 said:

Yes of course you can always change pattern difficulties.
NintenZura said:
i rec
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16067/Nagi_no_Asukara
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20507/Noragami
I think I'll watch Noragami, thanks :) (btw, it's fun because I choose one of your completed anime for another challenge x) )
Jan 24, 2017 7:38 AM

Nov 2015
GamerDLM said:
Nou-Tan said:
I can't see any numbers here.... now I'm lost

Yeah they appear for me here so it might be an issue on your end but i'm not sure what would cause it.

ahhhhhh well thanks ... I made you tired . but it seems they only appear in PC while im using a tab
Jan 24, 2017 7:39 AM

Dec 2008
Hello everyone, some questions regarding my list and titles eligibility:
  1. Plan to Watch section of my list is a total mess, PTW in its entirety got pulled from anidb when I imported my anime here and haven't been managed since. Should I clear it out, before starting the challenge? Or it doesn't matter?
  2. I've got some stalled titles in On Hold, I'll be watching most of them from the beginning. Should I change start date in them, when I actually restart watching those?
  3. Are re-watches eligible? Or only not seen titles allowed?
Jan 24, 2017 7:43 AM

Mar 2016
Minashiro said:
Hello everyone, some questions regarding my list and titles eligibility:
  1. Plan to Watch section of my list is a total mess, PTW in its entirety got pulled from anidb when I imported my anime here and haven't been managed since. Should I clear it out, before starting the challenge? Or it doesn't matter?
  2. I've got some stalled titles in On Hold, I'll be watching most of them from the beginning. Should I change start date in them, when I actually restart watching those?
  3. Are re-watches eligible? Or only not seen titles allowed?
Question 1. No it doesnt matter
Question 2. Change the start date to when you started watching the series again and make sure to start from episode 1
Question 3. While you can re watch anime the entire point of the challenge is to watch and explore new anime
Jan 24, 2017 7:54 AM

Nov 2015
alright for my first challenge... number 68 .it says watch Anime with a number in its Name.
currently im watching 3 gatsu no Lion , does it Count since I started watching it before this challenge started ?
Jan 24, 2017 7:56 AM

Mar 2016
Nou-Tan said:
alright for my first challenge... number 68 .it says watch Anime with a number in its Name.
currently im watching 3 gatsu no Lion , does it Count since I started watching it before this challenge started ?
It would only count if your start date is in 2017, if you started watching it in 2016/when it aired, then no it would not count.
Jan 24, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 2008
Sojin said:
Question 1. No it doesnt matter
Question 2. Change the start date to when you started watching the series again and make sure to start from episode 1
Question 3. While you can re watch anime the entire point of the challenge is to watch and explore new anime
Thanks! Regarding no.3: I won't be including them, in this case :3
I wasn't planning to rewatch something specifically for the challenge, it just happens sometimes (Zipang is a prime example, watched it around 5 times already xD).
Jan 24, 2017 8:02 AM

Nov 2015
AnnaSartin said:
Nou-Tan said:

Alright thanks *-* I started getting it , but does that mean for example if I get challenge number 7 that I have to watch korean or chinese anime ? I must watch it to complete the challenge? ( even though I hate non-Japanese animes )

I recommend this one. It's a film so it won't take you long to watch, and I myself didn't find out it wasn't Japanese until months after I'd watched it. It feels like a traditional classic anime film so I didn't know the difference:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2141/Oseam
alright I,ll give it a try even tho im not interested in korean animes , besides its from 2003 , old ...also i just dropped spiritpact xD is spiritpact ok for this ?

PrOxAnto said:

That's not a music "type" anime.
There's a difference between the music type and music genre.

The anime you mentioned is a music genre.
Shelter is a music type anime.

Now I'm curious. What's the difference?

alright I,ll give it a try even tho im not interested in korean animes , besides its from 2003 , old ...also i just dropped spiritpact xD is spiritpact ok for this ?
Jan 24, 2017 8:07 AM

Nov 2015
Sojin said:
Nou-Tan said:
It would only count if your start date is in 2017, if you started watching it in 2016/when it aired, then no it would not count.

ahhh damn it ...but anyway ill watch something else later , but I dont have to do the challenges consecutively right ?
Jan 24, 2017 8:11 AM

Mar 2016
Nou-Tan said:
Sojin said:

ahhh damn it ...but anyway ill watch something else later , but I dont have to do the challenges consecutively right ?
you can complete challenges in any order you see fit.
Jan 24, 2017 8:12 AM

Sep 2016
NintenZura said:

Try these
- https://myanimelist.net/anime/16011/Tokyo_Ravens
- https://myanimelist.net/anime/19775/Sidonia_no_Kishi
Jan 24, 2017 8:27 AM

Jan 2013

Uhm, I think you've quoted the wrong person.

Anyhow if you do want to watch Ling Qi for the more PTW than completed challenge, it's alright, you'll have to get used to the voice acting though, feels a bit off.
And no Spiritpact, despite just being a redub, does not count for the challenge, especially considering it's not even finished yet so you can't complete it yet.
Jan 24, 2017 8:30 AM

Nov 2015
PrOxAnto said:

Anyhow if you do want to watch Ling Qi for the more PTW than completed challenge, it's alright, you'll have to get used to the voice acting though, feels a bit off.
And no Spiritpact, despite just being a redub, does not count for the challenge, especially considering it's not even finished yet so you can't complete it yet.

wait why Spirictpact does not Count ? its going to finish soon and its chinese
Jan 24, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2017
Hi all,
This has probably been discussed before, but can I get an explanation about Challenge # 60?
60. Watch an anime that another user has completed for this challenge - link the post here and state the username

Does this mean I have to find someone who has already completed #60? or just find someone who has completed an anime for the overall challenge?
Thank you in advanced!
Jan 24, 2017 9:17 AM

Jan 2013
Nou-Tan said:
PrOxAnto said:

What?
I recommended Ling Qi to a person who wanted more PTW than completed.
Can you repeat the question?
Jan 24, 2017 9:26 AM

Jul 2012
PrincessCorgi said:
Hi all,
This has probably been discussed before, but can I get an explanation about Challenge # 60?
60. Watch an anime that another user has completed for this challenge - link the post here and state the username

Does this mean I have to find someone who has already completed #60? or just find someone who has completed an anime for the overall challenge?
Thank you in advanced!

I think it's any anime someone has completed for the "2017 Challenge". If it was the other way, that you had to watch someone else's #60, then the very first person with #60 wouldn't be able to complete #60 because they had no one else to go off of.
Jan 24, 2017 10:15 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@Nou-Tan don't double post, just edit your last reply
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582678&show=2450#msg49432197

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 24, 2017 10:59 AM

Aug 2015
I got #59 what shall you recommend for me
Jan 24, 2017 11:04 AM

Jan 2013
Sohail96 said:
I got #59 what shall you recommend for me
I recommend you watch Aku no Hana, the animation is quite odd if you haven't seen it yet but it's an addicting story.
Jan 24, 2017 11:17 AM

Jan 2017

AholePony said:
I think it's any anime someone has completed for the "2017 Challenge". If it was the other way, that you had to watch someone else's #60, then the very first person with #60 wouldn't be able to complete #60 because they had no one else to go off of.

That's what I thought. I just wanted to be 100% sure!!! Thank you!
Jan 24, 2017 11:23 AM

Dec 2010
Could a kind soul please give me a recommendation for challenge #59? A hidden gem on Crunchyroll would be perfect, or something in my PTW list. Thanks in advance.
Jan 24, 2017 11:26 AM

Feb 2010
I guess I should also ask for a rec for #59 at one point too, so here I go!

Please make it a movie or OVA or a TV series with short episodes. Within those categories pretty much everything goes as long as I haven't seen it, but the less generic the better.

Thanks in Advance!
I probably regret this post by now.
Jan 24, 2017 11:26 AM

Dec 2014
BanzaiJedi said:
Could a kind soul please give me a recommendation for challenge #59? A hidden gem on Crunchyroll would be perfect, or something in my PTW list. Thanks in advance.

I see Snow White With the Red Hair is on your ptw list. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT
Jan 24, 2017 11:31 AM

Dec 2010
AnnaSartin said:
BanzaiJedi said:

I see Snow White With the Red Hair is on your ptw list. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT

Perfect, thank you! I've heard good things about it.
Jan 24, 2017 11:33 AM

Dec 2014
Pullman said:

Please make it a movie or OVA or a TV series with short episodes. Within those categories pretty much everything goes as long as I haven't seen it, but the less generic the better.

Thanks in Advance!

Do you mind classics? I notice you haven't seen the Vampire Princess Miyu OVAs.
Jan 24, 2017 11:38 AM

Feb 2010
AnnaSartin said:
Pullman said:

Thanks in Advance!

Not at all, I love me some classics.
That rec actually looks pretty great. The Kawai Kenji music alone makes me want to give it a try but it sounds somewhat interesting too. I'm surprised that I haven't come across it before (I would have probably added it to PTW). Thanks, I'll definitely use it!

I expected it to take a bit longer considering the size of my list but this is perfect <3.

Have you seen/would you recommend the TV version too if I end up liking the OVAs?
I probably regret this post by now.
Jan 24, 2017 11:46 AM

Dec 2014
Pullman said:
AnnaSartin said:

Not at all, I love me some classics.
That rec actually looks pretty great. The Kawai Kenji music alone makes me want to give it a try but it sounds somewhat interesting too. I'm surprised that I haven't come across it before (I would have probably added it to PTW). Thanks, I'll definitely use it!

I expected it to take a bit longer considering the size of my list but this is perfect <3.

Have you seen/would you recommend the TV version too if I end up liking the OVAs?

Yes, I own both on DVD and the CD soundtrack for the TV series. I wish I had the soundtrack for the OVA series as well.
Jan 24, 2017 12:06 PM

Feb 2015
Could someone recommand me something for challenge 59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread, please ?
All Of My Plan to Watch are already in The Challenge except the Spring 2017 Season.
Jan 24, 2017 12:11 PM

Dec 2014
ProfZex said:
Could someone recommand me something for challenge 59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread, please ?
All Of My Plan to Watch are already in The Challenge except the Spring 2017 Season.

Have you ever considered Yona of the Dawn? I really enjoyed it.
Jan 24, 2017 12:20 PM

Feb 2015
AnnaSartin said:
ProfZex said:

I already read the manga and I love it <3
But I prefer discover other thing
Jan 24, 2017 12:38 PM

Jul 2015
hello can someone recommend to me a good slice of life anime with comedy

Jan 24, 2017 12:43 PM

Dec 2014
a-nm said:

I suggest watching BARAKAMON! ^_^ It's a fun watch.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22789/Barakamon

ProfZex said:
AnnaSartin said:

Hm... how about this one, then?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/957/Saiunkoku_Monogatari
AnnaSartinJan 24, 2017 12:54 PM
Jan 24, 2017 12:49 PM

Jul 2015
AnnaSartin said:
a-nm said:

I suggest watching BARAKAMON! ^_^ It's a fun watch.

hmm heard of that before :0 ok, thank you!

Jan 24, 2017 12:59 PM

Feb 2015
ProfZex said:
AnnaSartin said:

Hm... how about this one, then?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/957/Saiunkoku_Monogatari[/quote]
Perfect ! Thanks :)
Jan 24, 2017 2:21 PM

Nov 2015
PrOxAnto said:
Nou-Tan said:

What?

You said Spiritpact does not count ..
Jan 24, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
Nou-Tan said:
PrOxAnto said:

What?

You said Spiritpact does not count ..

Spiritpact does not count for the challenge: "Watch an anime with more PTW than completed members"
Because ... there are no completed members, it's still being aired, no reason to pick a currently airing anime when you dont have any numbers to compare the PTW members to is there?

And if you're refering to the chinese or korean anime challenge, Spiritpact is the Japanese dub of Ling Qi and has it's own entry (for some weird reason), so you would have to watch Ling Qi for that.

*I was confused with the whole conversation because I answered two questions in one message, my bad.
PrOxAntoJan 24, 2017 2:32 PM
Jan 24, 2017 2:36 PM

Oct 2013
Heyo, need recommendation for #59.
Let's see what you can come up with!
Jan 24, 2017 2:39 PM

Jul 2014
Wishs said:

Akira
Mononoke Hime
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Kaguya-hime no Monogatari
Ghost in the Shell
Jan 24, 2017 2:45 PM

Oct 2013
mozgow said:
Wishs said:

Akira
Mononoke Hime
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Kaguya-hime no Monogatari
Ghost in the Shell

Thanks a lot! Going for Mononoke Hime
Jan 24, 2017 3:01 PM

Oct 2013

Thank you. Overlord looks good, and I'll consider Servant x Service if I can't find anything better. Also, my bad but #15 is actually #58. I just got them mixed up.
Tpfang56Jan 24, 2017 3:06 PM
Jan 24, 2017 4:03 PM

Jan 2012
Do you only get the challenge list if participating in the challenge?
Wandering lost hippie, invested in anime for 18 years. Been watching since the good times, lover of the old times, was dragged through the weird early stages of 2000's, through the depths of hell in the 2010s and came out into the now. Lel. PUMPED FOR ALL THESE 2021 RELEASES
Jan 24, 2017 4:11 PM

Mar 2016
INDYKU said:
Oh it hurts...
Go here and read: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582476#msg49234401
The second post will tell you how to play, and get your challenges.
SojinJan 24, 2017 9:16 PM
Jan 24, 2017 4:48 PM

Nov 2013
Watch an anime with someone [director (any), script and/or storyboard] you don't know

https://myanimelist.net/people/38648/Ibata_Yoshihide

i watched original attack on titan, but not the one that is listed, so can i use haikyuu/shigatsu for this challenge?
(please say yes, searching for this is a pain lmao)
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 24, 2017 4:50 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
winddevil1 said:
Watch an anime with someone [director (any), script and/or storyboard] you don't know

https://myanimelist.net/people/38648/Ibata_Yoshihide

i watched original attack on titan, but not the one that is listed, so can i use haikyuu/shigatsu for this challenge?

Yes, You can if you didn't watch Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou

INDYKU said:

by that you mean you want to do it on your own?
If yes, then you can. Just follow the steps on the how to play. If you post in the challenge thread add a note that you will be doing it on your own (at the beginning of the post)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 51 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

102 by FFandMMfan »»
59 seconds ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - Yesterday

40 by Nurguburu »»
5 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 8 hours ago

37 by FanofAction »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 8 hours ago

16 by Horizon248 »»
11 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

19 by Sorachin »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.