Forum Settings
Forums

Do you support violence against people who are pro Trump or voted for him?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 21, 2017 10:51 AM

Dec 2016
Until Soros pays me too, why should I not?
Jan 21, 2017 10:52 AM

Jan 2016
No because that would accomplish nothing.
Jan 21, 2017 10:56 AM
Aug 2014
In 4 years after Trumps presidency, life in America will pretty much be the same as it was before he became president. Presidents aren't kings. They don't have ultimate power. That's the point of a democracy. Whether you like him or not, he can't change that much just like Obama.
Jan 21, 2017 12:04 PM

Sep 2009
You cannot reason with a fascist. Never forget this.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Jan 21, 2017 12:27 PM
Feb 2014
DateYutaka said:
the Oligarchy in chief is in office as tradtaionl leftist i hate trump but also woud of hated clinton even the more

You're not even a leftist anymore. You're an anarcho-communist.

AnnoKano said:

Just like people who attack you from behind on the streets for wearing a red baseball cap, right?
AqutanJan 21, 2017 12:35 PM
Jan 21, 2017 1:47 PM

Nov 2016
Supporting violence because peoples opinion differs from yours defeats the point of democracy. Even though I think religious fanatics and anti-vaxxers are stupid, ignorant people doesn't mean I want them all bludgeoned to death.

If you feel like violence is justified because someone voted for Trump you should go see a shrink, or better yet - move to Syria. Assad will appreciate your sentiments.
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Jan 21, 2017 2:28 PM

Dec 2016
Do I support antidemocratic movements?

Jan 21, 2017 3:24 PM

Oct 2015
Clebardman said:
Lobinde said:
Nope. Both of the candidates were just as shit anyway and as usual the electoral system has just made fools of everyone.

*sighs* please don't remind it to me, french elections are coming and we'll have to choose between a dozen frauds... Most probable winners are either Le Pen, a hardcore christian right dood, or an ex investment banker.

Yeah those elections in France and Germany are going to be an even bigger crapfest.
Jan 21, 2017 3:30 PM

Jul 2015
am wold very into appease if franc choosings le pen

if germoney choose is merkel again, country deserves every thing is will get
Jan 21, 2017 7:54 PM
Mar 2011
SuperIdolNico said:
DateYutaka said:
the Oligarchy in chief is in office as tradtaionl leftist i hate trump but also woud of hated clinton even the more

You're not even a leftist anymore. You're an anarcho-communist.

AnnoKano said:

Just like people who attack you from behind on the streets for wearing a red baseball cap, right?

im not im a Lib sco leran the difference
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jan 21, 2017 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
demonselope said:
In 4 years after Trumps presidency, life in America will pretty much be the same as it was before he became president. Presidents aren't kings. They don't have ultimate power. That's the point of a democracy. Whether you like him or not, he can't change that much just like Obama.
Actually he has a majority house and senate and is dumb enough to follow the Republican agenda. He can change alot.

First thing to go will be healthcare, 36,000 lives lost a year. Then we'll see more happen. They haven't brought up a minimum wage increase, yet they're giving tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans. This is going to make wage inequality even worst. The divide between the haves and the have nots will get larger.

And who knows whatever else they want to fuck up. The Keystone XL pipeline to destroy the environment? This is all real stuff. Lives are at danger not because of Trump alone, but because of the entire party.
Jan 21, 2017 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
As far as violence goes, I don't know. Many Trump supporters deserve physical violence. I've been treated with a ton of racism in America, elitism, etc. But you can't pick and choose who's actually evil is the problem, which is why I say it's wrong. Most are just misled, terribly.

But if you believe you're better because of race, or class privilege, especially inheritance, then yes, you deserve to have your ass kicked. If you believe women don't deserve reproductive rights, you deserve to have your ass kicked. If you laughed at Trump mocking a disabled, you deserve to have your ass kicked. I remember some richkid Republicans in highschool who beat up a disabled kid because his parents voted Kerry. They deserve to be 6 feet under.
Jan 21, 2017 11:54 PM

Mar 2013
A bunch of whiny college students vs. armed white conservatives? Bring it on marxist scum
Jan 22, 2017 1:28 AM
Aug 2014
martiooo said:
demonselope said:
Actually he has a majority house and senate and is dumb enough to follow the Republican agenda. He can change alot.

First thing to go will be healthcare, 36,000 lives lost a year. Then we'll see more happen. They haven't brought up a minimum wage increase, yet they're giving tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans. This is going to make wage inequality even worst. The divide between the haves and the have nots will get larger.

And who knows whatever else they want to fuck up. The Keystone XL pipeline to destroy the environment? This is all real stuff. Lives are at danger not because of Trump alone, but because of the entire party.

All I'm saying is that in 4 years, the living standards for most people will be the exact same. This literally happens every time a new president is elected. People act as if the world is going to end.
Jan 22, 2017 2:04 AM
Sep 2016
No using violence against people simply because they have opposing views is petty
Jan 22, 2017 4:26 AM

Jul 2015
martiooo said:
Many Trump supporters deserve physical violence.

dis all ur ned to know abot this particrular mal user
digust!

ironing is ur generelizing ppls just bc of their political stance
no even realizr ur doings discriminiate urself
Jan 22, 2017 4:29 AM
Mar 2011
Salvatia said:
martiooo said:

digust!

alot of trump backers are kunckledaeggers Thought who hold a lot of backwards views

not all but id say around 40% of trump voters are like this
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jan 22, 2017 5:28 AM

Jun 2015
I support violence for violence's sake.

the trump supporters should gang rape these hillary supporting cunts in revenge.
Jan 22, 2017 7:43 AM

May 2016
I don't support violence in any case. People should behave like people, not like a bunch of irrational and violent baboons :v
Jan 22, 2017 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
demonselope said:

All I'm saying is that in 4 years, the living standards for most people will be the exact same. This literally happens every time a new president is elected. People act as if the world is going to end.
I don't know about that, the living standards of those 36,000 without healthcare will be far worst, they'll be dead.

The living standards for LGBT could get far worst.

Wage inequality could get far worst.

These are all real issues. You can't just say any president pushes these issues into fruition, it's Republicans mainly. I mean if you don't think the living standards of someone who's dead are worst than someone who's alive, you're on some other planet. Same with people who need healthcare otherwise they'll be 100s of thousands in debt from cancer treatment or otherwise.
Jan 22, 2017 9:12 AM

Apr 2014
Of course not, and any violence and rioters should get tackled down or roughed up by the police. These people rioting are mostly masked idiots who either don't work or are in school. I hope they get the 10 years like the news says for any damage done, and that it fucks up their life forever. It's only a matter of time before someone dies in these riots, and for what? marching around dressed as a giant vagina for "womens rights".

Social justice is cancer today, and those who are active in it are complete degenerates who have no respect for life anyway. We need to point this out and ignore the media lies.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Jan 22, 2017 11:24 AM

May 2016
I may depise trump but I don't encourage violence. Im all for peaceful protesting.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Jan 22, 2017 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
Salvatia said:
martiooo said:

digust!

I see you managed to rid the rest of the comment where I said Trump supporters who believe their better because of income, race, or otherwise are the ones who deserve to have their asses kicked. You removed the part where I said the richkid Republicans I met in HS who beat up a disabled kid for his parents voting Kerry should be six feet under.

You removed the part where I said not everyone is like this and most are terribly misled.

Ass. Also learn how to spell.
Jan 22, 2017 2:24 PM

Sep 2016
No cause I am for Trump, Hillary is just Obama #2 which means: FAILURE.
I am not going to dig deeper, I answered the question.
Jan 22, 2017 3:19 PM

Jul 2015
martiooo said:
Salvatia said:

digust!

I see you managed to rid the rest of the comment where I said Trump supporters who believe their better because of income, race, or otherwise are the ones who deserve to have their asses kicked. You removed the part where I said the richkid Republicans I met in HS who beat up a disabled kid for his parents voting Kerry should be six feet under.

You removed the part where I said not everyone is like this and most are terribly misled.

Ass. Also learn how to spell.

no ur no get it
the fact ur asumings many tump suproters liek that at all is generalising
ur judge & discriminaet ppls just bc they suppot tump, to point where ur suggest some they deservings physical violence.
sigh
SlawadiaJan 22, 2017 3:22 PM
Jan 22, 2017 5:15 PM

Jun 2016
AllenVonStein said:
LenaLuthor said:

yeah why not, they probably deserve it anyways

what a hero , he got balls for sure

2017 gonna be great

those idiots wanna brings us backwards .

>Punches him from behind
>Runs away
>Has balls

Not only is this guy a coward, he's a fucking lunatic too. He has a wrench in his sleeve.

He deserves to be imprisoned. I don't care if you're left wing or right. If you hurt people because you disagree with their opinion, you deserve to get thrown in prison. I can't believe the left ( the side that advocates for freedom of speech ) is even condoning this bullshit.
Username is subject to change.
Jan 22, 2017 5:19 PM

Feb 2015
I would rather hit Trump in the face, but still I won't condone violence. The people got nothing to do with his actions and behavior.
Jan 22, 2017 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
No
Think Trump is dumb and some of his supporters can be dumb, but violence wouldn't solve anything nor is there any use in it. If anything it only casts you and what you're representing in a bad light.
Jan 22, 2017 6:46 PM

Apr 2013
thelonelydalek said:
AllenVonStein said:

what a hero , he got balls for sure

2017 gonna be great

those idiots wanna brings us backwards .

>Punches him from behind
>Runs away
>Has balls

Not only is this guy a coward, he's a fucking lunatic too. He has a wrench in his sleeve.

He deserves to be imprisoned. I don't care if you're left wing or right. If you hurt people because you disagree with their opinion, you deserve to get thrown in prison. I can't believe the left ( the side that advocates for freedom of speech ) is even condoning this bullshit.
tfw when people defend nazi's freedom of speech
an egomaniac and a fool

Jan 22, 2017 7:01 PM
Feb 2014
martiooo said:
As far as violence goes, I don't know. Many Trump supporters deserve physical violence. I've been treated with a ton of racism in America, elitism, etc. But you can't pick and choose who's actually evil is the problem, which is why I say it's wrong. Most are just misled, terribly.

But if you believe you're better because of race, or class privilege, especially inheritance, then yes, you deserve to have your ass kicked. If you believe women don't deserve reproductive rights, you deserve to have your ass kicked. If you laughed at Trump mocking a disabled, you deserve to have your ass kicked. I remember some richkid Republicans in highschool who beat up a disabled kid because his parents voted Kerry. They deserve to be 6 feet under.

Here my friends, is what I like to call your tolerant left.
Jan 22, 2017 7:07 PM

Apr 2012
Honestly I wouldn't have a problem with someone punching a neo nazi/ white nationialist. I wouldn't lose sleep even if he died. If you don't fall into any of those sub categories then no i don't condone violence. I don't need to tolerate clear bullshit. Spew hate/racism > get punched in the face; simple.
zzzeallyJan 22, 2017 7:15 PM

Jan 22, 2017 9:23 PM

Aug 2014
lol no what kind of dumbass question is that
Jan 22, 2017 9:58 PM
Jul 2018
And why do they judge Trump? It's too early to tell....judge his actions as president in 6 months-2 years

(I am neutral on Donald Trump as of this moment, not pro, not anti, NEUTRAL)
Jan 22, 2017 10:07 PM

Dec 2011
No because it just makes the Trump haters look bad and nothing else.
Jan 22, 2017 10:31 PM

Jun 2016
LenaLuthor said:
thelonelydalek said:

>Punches him from behind
>Runs away
>Has balls

Using violence against people who disagrees with you sound like something a Nazi would do.

How long will it take for you realize it's people like you who have helped Trump win more than the Repubicans? Everyone is sick of the far-left's bullshit.
Jan 23, 2017 1:49 AM

Apr 2013
thelonelydalek said:
LenaLuthor said:

Using violence against people who disagrees with you sound like something a Nazi would do.

How long will it take for you realize it's people like you who have helped Trump win more than the Repubicans? Everyone is sick of the far-left's bullshit.
"Fascist speech and ideology is inherently violent, therefore any violence done against a Fascist or someone who uses Fascist rhetoric is self defense, as they have made a first blow by their words and actions."
an egomaniac and a fool

Jan 23, 2017 4:11 AM

Aug 2009
Waifu_Strangler said:
Like when that homeless woman was beat for defending the Trump hollywood star or the Alabama marching band getting backlash and death threats.

Nope.I do not support brown shirt and red shirt tactics.
Jan 23, 2017 7:53 AM

Jul 2014
LenaLuthor said:
]tfw when people defend nazi's freedom of speech

Well, ideally everyone's freedom of speech should be defended (at least in my humble opinion). To quote Voltaire, "I may disapprove of what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
Take care of yourself

Jan 23, 2017 7:55 AM

Jun 2016
LenaLuthor said:
thelonelydalek said:

"Fascist speech and ideology is inherently violent, therefore any violence done against a Fascist or someone who uses Fascist rhetoric is self defense, as they have made a first blow by their words and actions."
Who has this person hurt with their shitty opinions?
Jan 23, 2017 10:08 AM

Mar 2008
Yes, it looks like a full democracy. I mean, he is completely anti any type of democracy so it's acceptable being violent against his supporters because they support a different person than me, 'right?
Jan 23, 2017 10:22 AM

Aug 2015
But do you know who will take credit for all the violence? ISIS will.
Only if the words "jihad", "infidel", "allahu akbar", etc are mentioned somewhere
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Jan 23, 2017 10:23 AM

Oct 2012
Who the fuck cares?

People are pieces of shit no matter who they support, I would say people that go to rallies are pieces of shit with nothing better to do other than blame all their anxiety and problems towards a government instead of taking responsibility of their own lives.

SMH.
Jan 23, 2017 10:50 AM

Sep 2009
SuperIdolNico said:

AnnoKano said:

I do not condone violence against people who wear red baseball caps.

Only fascists.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Jan 23, 2017 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
Clebardman said:
I'll be physically violent with those who try to grab my waifu by the pussy >:c.

And here I was sensing an occasion for a waifu joke, fuck, two days too late.
Jan 23, 2017 2:45 PM
Nov 2016
Why would people support violence against people that have different viewpoints on politics.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What if Burger is on a stick?

Dragevard - Feb 10, 2022

11 by Nayborie »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

57 by Ejrodiew »»
41 minutes ago

» What's the best way to translate Yu-Yu-Hakusho's title

AlphaMaleScotty - 8 hours ago

6 by Dumb »»
43 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - 6 hours ago

10 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

9 by fae »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.