Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 18, 2017 7:39 PM
Sep 2016
I'm really just curious.

Lately I've come across a few users - mostly those who've completed 600 anime or more - who seem to rate the majority of the anime they watch a 5 or less. But... why? Does age and the amount of anime you watch make you more critical/nitpicky? I haven't watched that much anime at all, so I'm generally easy to please, but that doesn't mean I haven't dropped any anime or don't have any anime I don't like.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 18, 2017 7:40 PM

Jul 2012
I've seen a lot more than most and I still give 7's and 8's most seasons to at least one show. The internet is just full of a lot of sour people that hate life and can't be entertained anymore unless something is 100% what they expected it to be.
Jan 18, 2017 7:41 PM
Aug 2014
I've reached a better understanding of what I do and do not like I guess.
Jan 18, 2017 7:42 PM

Nov 2014
Ideally your average rating should be 5.5, or maybe higher if you don't rate anime you've dropped or only pick up series you know you will enjoy. Because.... erm... math. You are far far too kind with your ratings.

It should be 5, but MAL itself is weird and doesn't have 0 as a score so....
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 18, 2017 7:44 PM

Mar 2008
The more you see, the more helpful a discriminatory system becomes.
Jan 18, 2017 7:45 PM

Jul 2015
BurningSpirit said:
Ideally your average rating should be 5.5, or maybe higher if you don't rate anime you've dropped or only pick up series you know you will enjoy. Because.... erm... math. You are far far too kind with your ratings.

It should be 5, but MAL itself is weird and doesn't have 0 as a score so....

Are you a lolicon? Prove it. Pics or it didn't happen memed yuh.
Jan 18, 2017 7:45 PM

Jun 2015
Uh, I give 5-6 mostly. Because it's easier to try to make something great but fail or just be good than for it to be actually great or fail spectacularly.
Jan 18, 2017 7:46 PM
Sep 2016
Hmm. I suppose it depends on a user's personal rating system, then? I rate almost purely based on personal enjoyment, so...
Jan 18, 2017 7:46 PM

Nov 2014
49er477 said:

No, I don't view lolis as romantic interests, more as like an ideal child.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 18, 2017 7:47 PM

Jan 2008
Because there's a fair amount of anime watchers who refuse to drop something despite the fact they knowingly hate or think the show is garbage for the sake of finishing it and masochism. So clearly they will have more completed shows with a lot being rated low compared to someone who mostly just watches what they enjoy, with an occasional low rated show and drop most of what they don't like.
Jan 18, 2017 7:47 PM

Oct 2012
I imagine it gets difficult to find 'good' anime after watching that amount of anime. Seen a few hundred, seen 'em all kind of thing. Repeated tropes, repeated storylines, etc. The further you go down the anime rabbit hole, the more distant your instant favorites feel as you realize that most anime will never give you the same impactful experience you felt with your favorites. May not mean you're not enjoying yourself per se, but I imagine the experience is dull.

Us anime watchers with low amounts of anime seen have the greatest privileges of still looking forward to watching some really great stuff.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 18, 2017 7:48 PM

May 2015
It's called being honest. You want us to lie about our ratings?
Jan 18, 2017 7:48 PM

Jul 2015
BurningSpirit said:
49er477 said:

No, I don't view lolis as romantic interests, more as like an ideal child.

I'd be afraid of my daughter getting gang banged if they looked like your avatar.
Jan 18, 2017 7:50 PM
Sep 2016
Tarotist said:
It's called being honest. You want us to lie about our ratings?

Of course not. Opinions are opinions. I'm just wondering why so many people rate most anime so low.

Nov 2014
49er477 said:
I'd be afraid of my daughter getting gang banged if they looked like your avatar.

I wouldn't, I generally live in a low crime country. So as long as you don't do stupid shit like meeting online friends in a dark alley or drinking till you are drunk alone, it's pretty safe.

My MAL Interview

Dec 2013
not everyone one is like that. you just have to look for the right guy...
Jan 18, 2017 7:55 PM

Jul 2015
BurningSpirit said:
49er477 said:

I wouldn't, I generally live in a low crime country. So as long as you don't do stupid shit like meeting online friends in a dark alley or drinking till you are drunk alone, it's pretty safe.

Would you kiss your daughter before she went to school?
Jan 18, 2017 7:57 PM

Aug 2008
There is nothing wrong with that. It's up to them how they want to rate it. Everyone pretty much just use their own rating system.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.

Aug 2007
Some people just aren't satisfied with anything, so giving things lower ratings makes them seem cool; neutral, distant etc.

Nov 2014
Xenovia said:
not everyone one is like that. you just have to look for the right guy...

Rating an anime on MAL is not just about the score. I generally use a 4-10 range, with 1-3 reserved for really bad fanservice OVAs and series that genuinely piss me off. My point is, having an average of 5-6 gives a better spread of scores than an average of 7-8.

If you like a show significantly more than another, it's better if you let that show as a one point difference on your MAL ratings. You've never come across a show you've found much better than something you rated 8 but not good enough as one you rated 9? Sure you could rate it 8.5 logically, but MAL doesn't really support that as it lacks decimals.

My MAL Interview

Sep 2011
Because anime is a serious business for them. They don't care about anime being enjoyable anymore. It's all about perfectionism.

Jan 18, 2017 8:00 PM

Nov 2014
49er477 said:
Would you kiss your daughter before she went to school?

How was that relevant to my previous statement, let alone the entire thread?

If you wanna be that guy that asks way too specific questions, do it better. Learn from me.

My MAL Interview
Jan 18, 2017 8:02 PM
Feb 2015
people with mean score 5 or lower make it hard for me to understand why they watch anime or they watch anime and take the minus over the plus of the anime.. or they try to play it smart by shitting on many shows
Jan 18, 2017 8:02 PM

Feb 2015
People can do what they want; rate series the way they want; live the life they want. What are the questions again?

LouM said:
people with mean score 5 or lower make it hard for me to understand why they watch anime or they watch anime and take the minus over the plus of the anime..

Mhhh.. Because, they have their own opinion, and they have their can fully grasp their own perception.

Sometimes, it can be explained as, "when you discover the light... You'll never be the same..." In short, ppl grow up, constantly changing themselves... I dunno... I dunno... To be honest, ratings along just doesn't justify one's opinion...

Y'all nitpick about stuff...
Jan 18, 2017 8:04 PM
Sep 2016
_Ako_ said:
People can do what they want; rate series the way they want; live the life they want. What are the questions again?

Agreed. I'm not shitting on anyone with low scores on most of their anime - I'm just curious about why they do so, is all. :)
Jan 18, 2017 8:06 PM

Feb 2015
Psychedelicate said:
_Ako_ said:

Agreed. I'm not shitting on anyone with low scores on most of their anime - I'm just curious about why they do so, is all. :)

Because their live is not bound my someone else's perception of things, they have their own. They can do what they want... I dunno, ppl "mature" in a sense...

Zapredon said:
There is nothing wrong with that. It's up to them how they want to rate it. Everyone pretty much just use their own rating system.

Exactly! I dunno... I dunno... People that tend to create this kind of topic just seems to generalize ppl who either have a strong sense of value in the "2deep4me" context of a series, or just basically butthurt...

Either way, I don't care how ppl do it, regardless of it, I still believe to this day that ppl's rating does not justify their own opinion as long as they present it. Done.

And then when some reviewer rates a series low and gives "good" or profound proof, ppl still rant since the score, which is the reflection of the proof in the series, seem to alleviate it all... I dunno.. I dunno...

What I'm trying to say is... ppl nitpicks in small details that don't need to look deeper into, like, if you saw a construction site, will you go? No, because there stuff there that can harm you...

So if ppl rate lower, will that harm other ppl... No... move on...
_Ako_Jan 18, 2017 8:11 PM
Jan 18, 2017 8:06 PM

Jul 2015
Psychedelicate said:
I'm really just curious.

Lately I've come across a few users - mostly those who've completed 600 anime or more - who seem to rate the majority of the anime they watch a 5 or less. But... why? Does age and the amount of anime you watch make you more critical/nitpicky? I haven't watched that much anime at all, so I'm generally easy to please, but that doesn't mean I haven't dropped any anime or don't have any anime I don't like.

Probably are bored and probably have no life if they are watching anime 24 -7
5's they may be just lazy.
That's my theory since weaboo's do still exist and is a problem.

Jan 18, 2017 8:08 PM
Feb 2015
_Ako_ said:

LouM said:
people with mean score 5 or lower make it hard for me to understand why they watch anime or they watch anime and take the minus over the plus of the anime..

Mhhh.. Because, they have their own opinion, and they have their can fully grasp their own perception.

Sometimes, it can be explained as, "when you discover the light... You'll never be the same..." In short, ppl grow up, constantly changing themselves... I dunno... I dunno... To be honest, ratings along just doesn't justify one's opinion...

having 5 mean score means that you dont really enjoy anime so why watch them? not questioning their opinion i am questioning why they watch anime if they dont like it that much
Jan 18, 2017 8:11 PM

Jan 2014
By definition your average rating should be 5.5. Your average score will be higher when you first start watching anime as you tend to watch better shows, as well are not as aware of all the troupes and cliques as you are new to the media. As you watch more and more shows you will find good ones and bad ones especially if you watch seasonals thus quickly leading to the a 5.5 distribution.

There are also people like me who are in an anime group and as soon as someone calls a show a dumpster fire I immediately watch it just to see how bad it is and thus have a lot more 1s and 2s, than most.

Having a higher score doesn't mean you like anime more than someone else all it does it devalues your scores. A user with an average rating of 7.7 giving a show an 8/10 is worth less than a user with a 5.5 giving a show a 6/10. All having a higher average rating does it make your 10s, 9s, and 8s a lot special especially when you see users with averages of 8.5+ average scores making an 8/10 a bad rating according to their own rating system as its below average.
Jan 18, 2017 8:14 PM
Sep 2016
Pixywing7 said:
By definition your average rating should be 5.5. Your average score will be higher when you first start watching anime as you tend to watch better shows, as well are not as aware of all the troupes and cliques as you are new to the media. As you watch more and more shows you will find good ones and bad ones especially if you watch seasonals thus quickly leading to the a 5.5 distribution.

There are also people like me who are in an anime group and as soon as someone calls a show a dumpster fire I immediately watch it just to see how bad it is and thus have a lot more 1s and 2s, than most.

Having a higher score doesn't mean you like anime more than someone else all it does it devalues your scores. A user with an average rating of 7.7 giving a show an 8/10 is worth less than a user with a 5.5 giving a show a 6/10. All having a higher average rating does it make your 10s, 9s, and 8s a lot special especially when you see users with averages of 8.5+ average scores making an 8/10 a bad rating according to their own rating system as its below average.

Very good point.

I myself have rated No Game No Life a 5. It's not terrible, but it's not the best thing since sliced bread. It's just... meh.

Also, I have School Days on my watchlist. Just to see how bad it really is. :P
Jan 18, 2017 8:16 PM

Feb 2015
LouM said:
_Ako_ said:

having 5 mean score means that you dont really enjoy anime so why watch them? not questioning their opinion i am questioning why they watch anime if they dont like it that much

I dunno... have you ever ask someone who have a mean score of 5? Like really ask stuff like, "Why, do you rate things the way you do?"
"Do you enjoy watching the series you watch given that your mean score is 5?"
"In what way, or to think about it, do you even consider 'enjoyment' in your rating system, if no why?"
" To you, do you truly believe that mean score of some random ppl on the internet justify whether they enjoy the medium itself?"

No, because if you'll do it, I guess you'll pretty have a good indication that one, their opinion plays a huge role to it, and so does their "progression".

In short, I dunno why ppl do it, they just do it because they can.

Ryuuzahar said:
If I score them all 10/10 (which means not being critical at all), that just means you like everything and have no taste. Also, it means you don't look their quality compare to others as a medium. It's like you are implying Mona Lisa painting is the same with a random drawing by a random kid when you don't have standards in artwork.

Mhh... I dunno... ppl nowadays do crazy stuff on the internet...
Jan 18, 2017 8:17 PM

Nov 2013
I have completed over 600 anime and I give usually a 7 or 8, sometimes a 6.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 18, 2017 8:17 PM

Jan 2014
[quote=LouM message=49373131]
_Ako_ said:

Am I not allowed to watch a show to find out if I like it or not? Can I not watch shows to collect of list of whats wrong with it, or where it went wrong? Only if you are rating on enjoyment. I rated a Ame-iro Cocoa a 2/10 yet enjoyed it and rated Free! a 8/10 despite being bored having little interest in swimming, yet still rated it on plot, character progression and development, sound, and its top tier water animation.

Rating a show based on enjoyment alone defeats the purpose of rating anything or discussing anything as the arguments degrade to "I liked it" as a valid response to a long list of plot issues and inconsistencies.

The stop watching anime you don't like, tend to people the people who can't defend the shows they like or accept that they might actually be bad shows and use arrogance and ignorance as a self-defense mechanism.
Jan 18, 2017 8:20 PM
Sep 2016
Roronoa said:
Psychedelicate said:

Very good point.

I myself have rated No Game No Life a 5. It's not terrible, but it's not the best thing since sliced bread. It's just... meh.

Also, I have School Days on my watchlist. Just to see how bad it really is. :P
school days >>>>>>>>>>≥>>> your favorites

Hey, at least Yukiteru didn't sleep with every girl in the series because lolwhynot.
Jan 18, 2017 8:23 PM
Feb 2015
_Ako_ said:
LouM said:

I dunno... have you ever ask someone who have a mean score of 5? Like really ask stuff like, "Why, do you rate things the way you do?"
"Do you enjoy watching the series you watch given that your mean score is 5?"
"In what way, or to think about it, do you even consider 'enjoyment' in your rating system, if no why?"
" To you, do you truly believe that mean score of some random ppl on the internet justify whether they enjoy the medium itself?"

No, because if you'll do it, I guess you'll pretty have a good indication that one, their opinion plays a huge role to it, and so does their "progression".

In short, I dunno why ppl do it, they just do it because they can.

Ryuuzahar said:
If I score them all 10/10 (which means not being critical at all), that just means you like everything and have no taste. Also, it means you don't look their quality compare to others as a medium. It's like you are implying Mona Lisa painting is the same with a random drawing by a random kid when you don't have standards in artwork.

Mhh... I dunno... ppl nowadays do crazy stuff on the internet...
yes and thats why ratings on mal shouldnt be trusted whether to watch something or not....
Jan 18, 2017 8:27 PM

Jan 2014
LouM said:
yes and thats why ratings on mal shouldnt be trusted whether to watch something or not....

Watching a show based solely on rating is a bad method. I would be far more interested in the reasoning. Whenever I rate a show highly the first thing I do is look for is reviews that rated the show poorly as these tend to be the most insightful in possibly finding a flaw I missed. Whenever I rate a show low its often difficult to find a review that rated the show good, while giving valid points beside the fights were SOOO cool, or the characters were good without stating why they were good once.
Jan 18, 2017 8:28 PM

Feb 2015
Pixywing7 said:
LouM said:

Am I not allowed to watch a show to find out if I like it or not? Can I not watch shows to collect of list of whats wrong with it, or where it went wrong? Only if you are rating on enjoyment. I rated a Ame-iro Cocoa a 2/10 yet enjoyed it and rated Free! a 8/10 despite being bored having little interest in swimming, yet still rated it on plot, character progression and development, sound, and its top tier water animation.

Rating a show based on enjoyment alone defeats the purpose of rating anything or discussing anything as the arguments degrade to "I liked it" as a valid response to a long list of plot issues and inconsistencies.

The stop watching anime you don't like, tend to people the people who can't defend the shows they like or accept that they might actually be bad shows and use arrogance and ignorance as a self-defense mechanism.

Eh... I dunno... ppl do it they way they wanted to if you ask me, one person does not mean the entire human population. One person rated one 2/10 doesn't mean that all human will do it... I dunno... Like... Why y'all complicate rating that is just the reflection of other's opinion...

Think about it. Not everyone is the same. Ppl do it because they want to, ppl do it because they can troll ppl, ppl do it because they rate genuinely on what they do and believe they do it because they do it for fuck's sake. What I'm trying to say is, instead on focusing on the score, why not just think outside the box for a moment... And consider yourself as the one who rates the series, not as a bystander, but in the OP's shoes...

Y'all think too much... Why not put yourself in that position? If you think, you can get everything within just the millisecond or something like that... Consider someone's perspective... And probably, threads like "Why there's so Elitism..." "Why do ppl rate it low?" "Why is this series overrated/underrated?" "Why do ppl like this shitty series?" "Why do ppl like SAO?"

Like really... It's just a score. A mean score. I dunno how ppl got 1/10 or 2/10... But they got it because, probably, they think about it as hard as you could, like "Damn this dude rated it 2/10 what the fuck is this dude thinking?" or "Fuck this dude, his mean score is 5... The fuck?"

I mean, guys, I dunno...

I wouldn't go as far as that, to label it as " not trusted"... Basically, if someone recs something to me, I'll look it up... And @zombie_pegasus damn dude, I forgot the series you rec'ed to me.. Damn.... I just realize it...

Back on what I'm gonna say, it's a hit-or-miss kinda thing... If one is "trusted" either it is "genuine" or ppl have come to terms that it is trusted like the anime recommendation panel... Or something like reviews...

But well, different ppl enjoy different things so yeah...
_Ako_Jan 18, 2017 8:33 PM
Jan 18, 2017 8:30 PM
Feb 2015
Pixywing7 said:
LouM said:

Watching a show based solely on rating is a bad method. I would be far more interested in the reasoning. Whenever I rate a show highly the first thing I do is look for is reviews that rated the show poorly as these tend to be the most insightful in possibly finding a flaw I missed. Whenever I rate a show low its often difficult to find a review that rated the show good, while giving valid points beside the fights were SOOO cool, or the characters were good without stating why they were good once.
i have seen people not watching something below 7 rating just because not rate high enough.The few times that i read reviews i did the same
Jan 18, 2017 8:32 PM

Sep 2011
Watching more anime = getting to find better anime. Your rating changes, and so does your opinion on anime. I've changed a lot of my ratings, and I've also kept some where they're at. When I started watching anime back in high school, I thought shitty harem/ecchi shows were greatest thing ever, but now I see them as a waste of time and they're just there for the fanservice for the most part. Now that I've seen all the good shows, I compare a lot of stuff to my 8-10 scores and say "Is it equal or better than this".
Jan 18, 2017 8:35 PM

Feb 2015
Tyrel said:
Watching more anime = getting to find better anime. Your rating changes, and so does your opinion on anime. I've changed a lot of my ratings, and I've also kept some where they're at. When I started watching anime back in high school, I thought shitty harem/ecchi shows were greatest thing ever, but now I see them as a waste of time and they're just there for the fanservice for the most part. Now that I've seen all the good shows, I compare a lot of stuff to my 8-10 scores and say "Is it equal or better than this".

Pains me too see that people have failed to realize it, or they just don't really accept it. I mean I still embrace when I say, "This character is cool~, this is cute and fappable... " stuff like that, because that's the best way I can "elaborate" how I enjoyed the series I watched...

In short, some ppl are just really fixated to scores in which are the reflection of the stuff that OP have experienced...

Shoryu said:

Us anime watchers with low amounts of anime seen have the greatest privileges of still looking forward to watching some really great stuff.

Indeed! What a good way to sum it all up, I agree to this fully just because I mean, maybe I might encounter a series that will change the way I do stuff, specifically rate stuff... It's the experiences that counts, but for me- for now, in this moment... enjoyment comes first...

seeing mah waifu in a cute dress or in a cute swimsuit will please me.

_Ako_Jan 18, 2017 8:40 PM
Jan 18, 2017 8:36 PM
Feb 2015
Tyrel said:
i used to compare anime as well but then i realized that they arent the same and each anime serves another purpose so i cant really compare them to each other.For example: i cant really compare a romance anime to a mystery anime.Thus now i go with what i feel is the best
Jan 18, 2017 8:38 PM

Apr 2014
I'm a "Judge a Book by its' Cover" kinda guy
Crest of the Stars? Night on the Galactic Railroad? Grimm Masterpiece Theatre? Jing: King of Bandits?
the title is enough to draw me in- whether it's actually worth my while is a whole other story :]

Oct 2013
because if you aren't critical at all that means you have no standards what so ever
which is why we devolved from great shows like Kanon 2006 and Clannad After Story to lower things like Angel Beats and Charlotte
same with how we had the greatness of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya but now sadly have the disappointment that is Kimi no Na wa
I could also bring up how with every iteration of Rie Kugimiya’s Shana clone there was a drop of quality so to say
but I still do like all 5 of those series

Sep 2011
LouM said:
Tyrel said:
i used to compare anime as well but then i realized that they arent the same and each anime serves another purpose so i cant really compare them to each other.For example: i cant really compare a romance anime to a mystery anime.Thus now i go with what i feel is the best
Well, yeah... I compare what I've seen from that specific genre and see how they match up in terms of stories, character development, art, animation, etc.
Jan 18, 2017 8:53 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
because people:

want to look smart

can't just not watch what they don't like

think most media is bad

aren't easily entertained, but will still watch

have high standards

i don't really get it either... i mean, no one is forcing you to watch anime, so unless you're a reviewer or some shit like that, why you're watching shows you don't like idfk...

if you think most anime sucks, why even bother?

i guess i need my memory refreshed :/
Jan 18, 2017 8:56 PM

Nov 2014
EcchiLordMamster said:
i don't really get it either... i mean, no one is forcing you to watch anime, so unless you're a reviewer or some shit like that, why you're watching shows you don't like idfk...

I don't think most people watch shows they don't think they will enjoy, they mostly just get disappointed by shows that they thought they would enjoy.

My MAL Interview
Jan 18, 2017 8:58 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
BurningSpirit said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

I don't think most people watch shows they don't think they will enjoy, they mostly just get disappointed by shows that they thought they would enjoy.

people are always saying shit like "i thought this show was gonna be this, but isn't" even when its fucking obvious its not gonna be lol

especially the "i can't take the show seriously" crowd... as if most anime are serious

Tyrel said:
I thought shitty harem/ecchi shows were greatest thing ever, but now I see them as a waste of time and they're just there for the fanservice for the most part.

TRIGGERED

they are the greatest thing ever
Jan 18, 2017 9:03 PM

Oct 2013
49er477 said:
BurningSpirit said:

How was that relevant to my previous statement, let alone the entire thread?

If you wanna be that guy that asks way too specific questions, do it better. Learn from me.

Well I already figured you wouldn't kiss your daughter when you were drunk. That could turn into an odd situation. Unless...that's exactly why you want to bring that back up?

Your conversation with BurningSpirit creep me the f**ed out, and made me really uncomfortable, not going to lie, private message him those type of odd questions.....

Nov 2015
so let’s make things physical i wont treat you like youre oh so typical
i want you close i want you...

anyone? just me? k
thanks @grimace for the jon stamp i love you

Jun 2011
Psychedelicate said:
I'm really just curious.

The more shows you watch, the more cliches you notice, the more it takes for a show to impress you. Sometimes, said individual just needs to take a break, but sometimes, the shows they are watching really aren't that great. Sometimes they do need to take a little more care to make sure they might actually enjoy what they are going to watch. But some people live by the philosophy of watch everything or are like me and watch things outside their comfort zone because they run a club. Or they well, watch everything. And that is their right. Maybe they are hoping to be surprised.

But it really is true. The more you watch of a medium. the more you can judge the medium on a whole. And sometimes the harder it is to appreciate the same things everyone else does.

Typically, if I don't like a show though- I stop in the first 1-3 episodes. I don't force myself to march through the entire thing. That would be stupid. Unless of course... I watched it in anime club. Oh and some of the shows I rate low I actually LIKED. Just because it has a low rating doesn't mean I didn't find it entertaining. But it doesn't mean the show wasn't bad.

Example of Bad show I have watched a lot: Cipher the Video.
Energetic-NovaJan 18, 2017 9:06 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 1 minute ago

0 by Destinesia »»
1 minute ago

» Describe your anime watching as one sentence.

LenRea - Apr 11

39 by ryzxgum »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ame - Apr 16

161 by Otakupervert890 »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 10 hours ago

38 by InsomniacBastard »»
16 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

75 by Vaturna »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.