Dec 10, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2015
renzoushi said:
Challenge: The People Challenge
Version: Hard
Start Date: 04-10-2016
End Date: 10-12-2016
Post Link: ☆☆☆

Carnival Phantasm, Saber doesn't have blue eyes (she has green eyes)
Kowarekake no Orgel, Flower doesn't have pink eyes (she has purple eyes)

Resolved

Odd Entries Completed
#2153 ― #2161
@AYOSHINA
TreasuredHopesDec 11, 2016 1:47 PM
Dec 11, 2016 3:42 AM

Nov 2013
@CathJ
I replaced Saber with Toono, Akiha.

About Flower, here says she has pink eyes and you can find the ova on youtube and see for yourself. It just doesn't really look purple..

Dec 11, 2016 1:46 PM

Apr 2015
renzoushi said:
@CathJ
I replaced Saber with Toono, Akiha.

About Flower, here says she has pink eyes and you can find the ova on youtube and see for yourself. It just doesn't really look purple..

Your entrie is right now :)
And it's okay for Flower (I'd search on several site for her, they all said that her eyes were purple.)
Dec 12, 2016 7:09 PM

Apr 2015
Odd Entries Completed
#2163 ― #2173

@AYOSHINA or @Kreyul
If someone turn-in a closed challenge (Monthly Challenge: July 2016), is it valid? (if she/he have finish it when it was open - just forgot to turn-in)
Dec 12, 2016 7:16 PM

Dec 2015
@CathJ
I would accept it as long as all the entries were completed within the time period (July).
Dec 14, 2016 2:43 AM

Mar 2013
Kreyul said:

AudioTsunami said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Link

Not all Ame-iro Cocoa main characters have natural colored hair.

Brown, Blonde, Red, and Black are not natural colors?

re-submitted with changed criteria, but i don't understand which of those is not a natural color, just as future reference for hard.
AudioTsunamiDec 14, 2016 3:02 AM
Dec 14, 2016 7:24 AM

Dec 2015
AudioTsunami said:

re-submitted with changed criteria, but i don't understand which of those is not a natural color, just as future reference for hard.

Ryouta Sakuragi has orange hair.
Dec 14, 2016 8:29 AM

Mar 2013
Kreyul said:
AudioTsunami said:

Ryouta Sakuragi has orange hair.

Okay?
Dec 14, 2016 9:59 AM

Dec 2015
@AudioTsunami
I would really prefer not to make a big deal out of it since as you said before, you've changed & re-turned in your entry.

You asked out of the colors "Brown, Blonde, Red, and Black", which of them marked your entry invalid. I answered saying that one of the characters actually have orange hair (instead of red). Ryota Sakurai's hair color is orange according to the wikipage for the anime: link.
Dec 14, 2016 10:13 AM

Mar 2013
@kreyul I understand, I'm just clarifying for later use. I just want to be on the same page with you and the other adjudicators, because it says everyone time from re-entering and re-checking

So as a rule, orange is not considered natural red hair for cases such as this and the people challenge?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair

"Red hair varies in hues from a deep burgundy or bright copper (reddish-brown or auburn) through to burnt orange or red-orange and strawberry blond."

That is why I was under the impression that orange is a natural hair color.
Dec 14, 2016 11:08 AM

Dec 2015
@AudioTsunami
Honestly, I believe that the 'natural hair color' requirement should be clarified by Riho instead of me. According to the people challenge, 'light red counts'. But most people have been avoiding submitting characters with 'red' hair because it's hard to determine what 'red' is considered acceptable.
Dec 14, 2016 11:40 AM

Feb 2010
It can be hard indeed. For instance, if I was in Kreyul's role, I would accept Anne's hair from Akage no Anne as natural because it is quite obvious that the whole series has a realistic setting with realistic character traits, and Anne's red hair is actually a theme for being red... contrary to, for example, Shirayuki's red hair from Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, which is more clearly from the setting a fantasy red. But that's my judgement, and a different person can have a different judgement.

On the same account, you could even argue some blonde hairs can be unnatural.

This is a constant problem with People Challenge, and one that's impossible to completely resolve. So in the end, it is, and it will be up to debate. Kreyul's (or anyone in charge) job will have to be reasonable in that regard, but without letting people put, say, blue eyes in a red eyes criteria... but, for example, it can be really hard to distinguish brown from orange... actually, most oranges are brown, and vice-versa... red and yellow are also somewhere around orange also. "Gold color" is very similar to brown... blue and purple can also be hard to distinguish... and even black. From what I've seen, the general rule is that Kreyul and company are aware that some colors can be seen as more than one actual color.

The color things can be inevitable, it will sometimes be up to debate, and us challengers will mostly try to choose things as clear as possible... but it will never be perfect (heck, even different TVs can give you different tones that might actually change the color between similar things).

All of that said, for People Challenge is impossible not to have some more debatable entries, but I'd recommend for the other challenges that ask for natural hair colors (or whatever related to colors, really) to choose things with no possible debate at all... things that have only black and brown hair... blonde if it's out of Japan... there's more than enough options. Just to make it easiser for the ones in charge of checking.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Dec 14, 2016 6:43 PM

Mar 2013
Akai_Shuichi said:
It can be hard indeed. For instance, if I was in Kreyul's role, I would accept Anne's hair from Akage no Anne as natural because it is quite obvious that the whole series has a realistic setting with realistic character traits, and Anne's red hair is actually a theme for being red... contrary to, for example, Shirayuki's red hair from Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, which is more clearly from the setting a fantasy red. But that's my judgement, and a different person can have a different judgement.

Shirayuki is a bizarre circumstance, because it is a low fantasy setting, but they explicitly state that her hair color is natural and extraordinarily rare(which in and of itself is actually kinda realistic because only about 5% of the world's population has red hair, but obviously it's not "1 in the entire world" rare).But the shade itself is an unnatural color which kinda makes it a fringe case.

But yeah, there are a lot of weird cases, and I understand "make it easy for the judges" but also you have to understand that it's hard to hit a moving target you can't see, such as the example that brought this up in the first place. I filled out easy as quickly as possible, and just threw it in after a quick look at the main cast thinking it was a no brainer, but got flagged. Another example could be cases of Hair Color Dissonance such as Deku from My hero Academia. Is his hair considered unnatural because of the highlights that are there to make the animation smoother, or is it considered black?

But yeah @riho88riho is probably the one to clarify, was simply talking to @kreyul because he was the one answering my question/poasting the information.
Dec 14, 2016 7:53 PM

Apr 2015
Odd Entries Completed
#2175 ― #2185

and thank you @Kreyul for the reply :)
TreasuredHopesDec 14, 2016 8:10 PM
Dec 15, 2016 12:21 AM

Dec 2015
renzoushi said:

Souseiseki (Rozen Maiden + Rozen Maiden: Träumend) is used twice for the mixed eyes category. You can use related anime, but can only use a character once.
Kurenai, Rin (Big Order (TV)) and Reizei, Mako (Girls und Panzer der Film) don't have jewelry. Hair pins/bands are considered accessories.

Resolved

Akai_Shuichi said:
Challenge: Josei Challenge
Version: -
Start Date: Before club
End Date: December 13th, 2016
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1524560&show=0#msg46563803

Paradise Kiss is not a stand-alone anime.

Resolved

Yukino said:
Challenge: The Ecchi Challenge
End Date: 12th December 2016

Nanatsu no Taizai OVA does not have "Ecchi" tag.

Resolved

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Ecchi Challenge
Start Date: 10/09/16
End Date: 12/10/16
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559904#msg48088061

MM! is adapted from a Light Novel, but does not have 5 or more words in the title.
Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi is not from the same studio as one of your favorites.

Resolved

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Romance Challenge
Start Date: 10/06/16
End Date: 12/12/16
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559055&show=0#msg48052447

Monogatari Series: Second Season's main cast aren't all of teens/children.

Resolved

SomeFun said:
Challenge : Slice of Life Challenge
Version : Easy
Start Date : Before Club
End Date : Before Club
Post link : Link

Love Live! School Idol Project OVA is less than 15 mins+ total.

Re-Turned In

OrangeMelon said:
Challenge : Slice of Life Challenge
Version : Easy
Start Date : bc
End Date : Dec.13th
Post link : |~|

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! is adapted from a webmanga.

Re-Turned In

abystoma2 said:
Challenge: December 2016 Challenge
Start Date: 01.12.2016
End Date: 11.12.2016
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1573406#msg48786031

Tottoko Hamtarou Movie 4: Hamtaro to Fushigi no Oni no Emon Tou did not air in Winter.

All Entries Completed
#2151 ― #2205
KreyulJan 25, 2017 8:31 PM
Dec 15, 2016 3:32 AM

Feb 2010
@Kreyul
I switched Paradise Kiss (to M-Z) with Natsuyuki Rendezvous.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Dec 15, 2016 3:36 AM

Nov 2013
Kreyul said:
renzoushi said:

Souseiseki (Rozen Maiden + Rozen Maiden: Träumend) is used twice for the mixed eyes category. You can use related anime, but can only use a character once.
Kurenai, Rin (Big Order (TV)) and Reizei, Mako (Girls und Panzer der Film) don't have jewelry. Hair pins/bands are considered accessories.

Lol i suspected this would happen. Souseiseki and Suiseiseki are different characters. They're twins :)

About the jewelry part i didn't know exactly what counted.
So, i changed Kurenai, Rin (Big Order (TV) to red hair -> animecharactersdatabase and wikia -- and moved Tales of Symphonia The Animation: Sekai Tougou-hen from the red hair to WEARS JEWELRY, used Brunel, Colette.

I replaced Reizei, Mako with Ichikawa, Rin from Tenkuu Danzai Skelter+Heaven. She has earrings.

Dec 15, 2016 7:38 AM

Dec 2015
renzoushi said:
Lol i suspected this would happen. Souseiseki and Suiseiseki are different characters. They're twins :)

Oh wow, sorry about that. You're all set then!
Dec 15, 2016 8:17 AM

Sep 2011
AudioTsunami said:
Akai_Shuichi said:

Shirayuki is a bizarre circumstance, because it is a low fantasy setting, but they explicitly state that her hair color is natural and extraordinarily rare(which in and of itself is actually kinda realistic because only about 5% of the world's population has red hair, but obviously it's not "1 in the entire world" rare).But the shade itself is an unnatural color which kinda makes it a fringe case.

But yeah, there are a lot of weird cases, and I understand "make it easy for the judges" but also you have to understand that it's hard to hit a moving target you can't see, such as the example that brought this up in the first place. I filled out easy as quickly as possible, and just threw it in after a quick look at the main cast thinking it was a no brainer, but got flagged. Another example could be cases of Hair Color Dissonance such as Deku from My hero Academia. Is his hair considered unnatural because of the highlights that are there to make the animation smoother, or is it considered black?

But yeah @riho88riho is probably the one to clarify, was simply talking to @kreyul because he was the one answering my question/poasting the information.
Lol good ol' People challenge starting up debates again XD So, what I've personally been doing for the challenge is only using stuff that basically couldn't be debated (which is why my yellow/gold eyes and pink eyes and some of the harder ones aren't anywhere near finished uuugh). For natural though, I personally considered it to be just lighter colors in general. So, how Akai said yellow hair wouldn't count in cases unless the story was outside of Japan, I'd accept those that has the pale blonde or light blonde hair because, while they might be in Japan, the coloring is all done naturally for the most part (Handa-kun series, for example, has some light blonde that could even be argued its light brown sooo that sort of coloring). Orange is and always will be debateable ;_; For orange and red I'd go with Akai's explanation of the story's setting in general and how vibrant it is (or isn't)

SO! My suggestion is to make the arguement before turning in the challenge XD put a little * then go to the bottom and explain your finds and reasoning (if you're going to use an entry that you feel could be debated). I personally think if you validate your reasoning that it should be accepted (especially if ya went to the effort beforehand) and it logically could make sense =o
Dec 15, 2016 9:23 AM

Mar 2009
@Kreyul
I replaced Nanatsu no Taizai OVA with Highschool of the Dead: Drifters of the Dead
Dec 15, 2016 5:19 PM

Aug 2015
Kreyul said:
AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Ecchi Challenge
Start Date: 10/09/16
End Date: 12/10/16
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559904#msg48088061

MM! is adapted from a Light Novel, but does not have 5 or more words in the title.
Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi is not from the same studio as one of your favorites.

― Switched #24 and #25
― Replaced #39 with Kamen no Maid Guy OVA (Madhouse, 'Hellsing Ultimate').
Turned in date changed to 12/11/16 due to #39 series completion date.

Kreyul said:

AYOSHINA said:
Start Date: 10/06/16
End Date: 12/12/16
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1559055&show=0#msg48052447

Monogatari Series: Second Season's main cast aren't all of teens/children.

― Switched #29 and #35.
Dec 16, 2016 12:41 AM

Feb 2015
@Kreyul
And a Web-manga is not a Manga?
Really now?
Dec 16, 2016 12:43 PM

Dec 2015
@OrangeMelon
Web manga and manga are two different sources. The requirement asks for an adaptation from a regular manga source.
Dec 16, 2016 5:04 PM

Aug 2015
Dec 17, 2016 11:20 AM

Feb 2015
@Kreyul
Okay then. I changed it
Dec 17, 2016 7:22 PM

Apr 2015
mezzy303 said:
Challenge: Magical Challenge
End Date: 12/15/16
Post Link: Magical Challenge

Post Link: Romance Challenge

End Date: 12/16/16
Post Link: Comedy Challenge

Challenge: Slice of Life Challenge
Post Link: Slice of Life Challenge

Resolved

Magical
- Ojamajo Doremi Sharp started airing in 2000
- I don't find Kämpfer in your animelist

Romance
- I don't find Howl no Ugoku Shiro in your animelist
- Toradora! have related anime

Comedy
- Toradora! doesn't have ''Drama'' tag

Slice of Life
- K-On! isn't adapted from a manga (4-koma manga)

Odd Entries Completed
#2207 ― #2233
TreasuredHopesDec 20, 2016 6:29 PM
Dec 18, 2016 6:22 PM

Dec 2015
@OrangeMelon
Don't forget to re-turn in your entry.

@AYOSHINA
SomeFun's slice of life entry should be invalid.
Dec 18, 2016 7:49 PM

Aug 2015
Kreyul said:
@OrangeMelon
Don't forget to re-turn in your entry.

@AYOSHINA
SomeFun's slice of life entry should be invalid.

Whoops, I missed that one. I'll fix it now.
Dec 19, 2016 9:53 AM

Mar 2014
CathJ said:
mezzy303 said:
Challenge: Magical Challenge
Post Link: Magical Challenge

Post Link: Romance Challenge

Post Link: Comedy Challenge

Post Link: Slice of Life Challenge

Magical

Romance

Comedy

Slice of Life

Odd Entries Completed
#2207 ― #2233
@AYOSHINA

Sorry!! I didn't realize I hadn't added some anime/movies to my list. Everything should be fixed now!
Dec 20, 2016 6:27 PM

Apr 2015
mezzy303 said:
CathJ said:

Magical

Romance

Comedy

Slice of Life

Sorry!! I didn't realize I hadn't added some anime/movies to my list. Everything should be fixed now!

Okay, your entries are fine now :)
Dec 21, 2016 11:43 AM

Oct 2014
Switched "Watch an OVA" (Love Live! School Idol Project OVA") with "Watch an anime with children/teens in school as the main cast" (K-On!)

Link
Dec 21, 2016 1:49 PM

Dec 2015
@SomeFun
Your entry is fine now, please re-turn in your entry.
Dec 22, 2016 7:45 PM

Apr 2015
Lilviscious said:
Start date: December 1st
End date: December 18th
Post link: Here!

I can't find Tokyo Godfathers in your history.

Resolved

Odd Entries Completed
#2233 ― #2259

Turn-in #2237 & #2255 inspection needed
TreasuredHopesDec 26, 2016 5:53 PM
Dec 22, 2016 8:33 PM

Dec 2015
@CathJ
Member views is basically just the amount of members. So, it's valid.
Dec 22, 2016 8:41 PM

Apr 2015
Kreyul said:
@CathJ
Member views is basically just the amount of members. So, it's valid.

Okay, I thought it was the number of completed. Thank you
Dec 23, 2016 2:57 AM
Puddi Queen

Oct 2009
CathJ said:
Lilviscious said:
Start date: December 1st
End date: December 18th
Post link: Here!

That's odd. I watched it december 18th. It's been 9.6 days since someone/I updated my malgraph, perhaps that's why you didn't see it in my history? I updated it just now and it's there in the month december.

Here's a screenshot.

Of course you're welcome to check my malgraph again yourself.

LilvisciousDec 23, 2016 3:00 AM
Dec 23, 2016 6:44 PM

Apr 2015
Lilviscious said:
CathJ said:

That's odd. I watched it december 18th. It's been 9.6 days since someone/I updated my malgraph, perhaps that's why you didn't see it in my history? I updated it just now and it's there in the month december.

Here's a screenshot.

Of course you're welcome to check my malgraph again yourself.

Yeah, i see it now. Just a error of my part. Sorry. I probably forgot to update it before doing the check.
Dec 25, 2016 7:26 PM

Aug 2015
LaceyKuroki said:
Version Easy
Start Date: October 13th
End Date: October 13th
Post Link: linky
All shows completed before the challenge

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon ― not listed under 'comedy' genre.
Kimi ni Todoke ― not listed under 'comedy' genre.

@riho88riho: The rules state that anything under here counts towards the challenge. Would it be acceptable for the member to use another site 'Comedy' genre list as well? Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (AP & AniDB) and Kimi ni Todoke (AP) are listed as 'Comedy' under Anime-Planet and AniDB. Normally I would mark it as valid, but since it does't state it in the rules, I wanted to get an OK first.

Future Reference:
riho88riho said:
AYOSHINA said:
@riho88riho: The rules state that anything under here counts towards the challenge. Would it be acceptable for the member to use another site 'Comedy' genre list as well? Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (AP & AniDB) and Kimi ni Todoke (AP) are listed as 'Comedy' under Anime-Planet and AniDB. Normally I would mark it as valid, but since it does't state it in the rules, I wanted to get an OK first.
If they link to it (aka can prove on another "valid" site such as AniDB, etc. that it's listed as X-Genre there), then it can be accepted. But they must link to it so its not THAT much extra work for inspectors >.< y'all have a tough enough job as it is <3 love y'all for it!

I will make this turn-in valid, but for any future turn-ins without a link showcasing the series genre will be marked as invalid.
Resolved

Aelric1 said:
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1560539&show=50#msg48533582

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu ―used the same series for your Mystery challenge.
Resolved

tbeans10 said:
Challenge: OVA-Per-Day Challenge
Start Date: Dec. 6, 2016
End Date: Dec. 15, 2016
Post Link: #54

Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky ― history shows that series was completed on 12/15/16 instead of 12/14/16.
Resolved

Even Entries Completed
#2206 ― #2220

Turn-in #2212 skipped ― @Kreyul, inspection needed.
AYOSHINAJan 1, 2017 4:12 PM
Dec 25, 2016 7:33 PM
May 2016
@AYOSHINA

fixed it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2016 7:42 PM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009
@AYOSHINA

I think it was pretty late at night when I completed that one, but I did finish it on the 14th, I forgot to update my list until later that night. A lot of the entries in my OVA-Per-Day Challenges I had to watch on my phone, so a few of them may say after midnight or the next morning, because when I use my phone to watch anime I tend to forget to update the list.
Dec 26, 2016 5:53 PM

Apr 2015
TheMaxPhoenix said:
Challenge: Adaptions Challenge
Start Date: Oct 21, 2016
End Date: Dec 20, 2016
Link: Here

- Samurai Champloo isn't a manga adaption (original)

Resolved and re-turned-in

tbeans10 said:
Challenge: User Ratings Challenge
Start Date: Nov. 14, 2016
End Date: Dec. 22, 2016
Post Link: #56

- ByEnigma isn't a club member

AYOSHINA said:

Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Version: Medium
Start Date: 11/10/16
End Date: 12/23/16
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567953&show=0#msg48525222

- In your list, Mermaid Forest OVA was last updated on 11/06/16.

Resolved

Shanayaaa said:
Challenge: Specials Exposure
Start date: 23/10/2016
End date: 24/12/2016

- Chocotan! wasn't aired the year you have joined MAL or Later
- Amaenaide yo!!: Yasumanaide yo!! doesn't have action, demons, or harem tag.
- Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Specials have been started before 23/10/2016

Re-turned-in

Odd Entries Completed
#2261 ― #2303

TreasuredHopesDec 29, 2016 7:13 PM
Dec 26, 2016 7:44 PM

Jan 2016
@CathJ fixed and reposted the turn-in
Dec 27, 2016 6:58 PM

Aug 2015
Luzius said:
Start Date: Dec 1 2016
End Date: Dec 17 2016
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1573406#msg48784793

Unable to validate turn in entry due to your MAL list being private.

Please don't forget to re-turn in your entry.

tbeans10 said:
@AYOSHINA
I think it was pretty late at night when I completed that one, but I did finish it on the 14th, I forgot to update my list until later that night. A lot of the entries in my OVA-Per-Day Challenges I had to watch on my phone, so a few of them may say after midnight or the next morning, because when I use my phone to watch anime I tend to forget to update the list.

In the future, please leave a note in your challenge post explaining why the list wasn't updated at the time of completion. Despite how guilty I am as well in failing to update my list after finishing a series on a few occasions, please try not to make this a reoccurring habit since It becomes a little challenging to validate entries. Thank you.

Even Entries Completed
#2220― #2250

Turn-in #2236 skipped ― @Kreyul, inspection needed.
Dec 29, 2016 4:49 AM

Sep 2014
CathJ said:
Shanayaaa said:
Challenge: Specials Exposure
Start date: 23/10/2016
End date: 24/12/2016

- Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Specials have been started before 23/10/2016

Rearranged/fixed
Shall I turn it in again? The end date has changed to 26/12/2016 now.
Dec 29, 2016 9:24 AM

Apr 2015
Shanayaaa said:
CathJ said:

Rearranged/fixed
Shall I turn it in again? The end date has changed to 26/12/2016 now.

Yes, re-turn it in, please
Dec 29, 2016 5:13 PM

Aug 2015
CathJ said:
AYOSHINA said:

Challenge: Fantasy Challenge
Start Date: 11/10/16
End Date: 12/23/16
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567953&show=0#msg48525222

- In your list, Mermaid Forest OVA was last updated on 11/06/16.

Whoops, that was meant for the Easy version. I've replaced it with:
Watch a Studio Deen fantasy anime ― Hatenkou Yuugi
Dec 29, 2016 7:14 PM

Apr 2015
Ritshiro said:
Start Date: July 12th 2016
End Date: December 24th 2016
Post Link: Here

Upgrading From: Easy
Upgrading To: Medium

- Furiko isn't 15+ mins long total.
- Kimi no Boku. isn't ranked 800 or higher.
Your entries is still valid, cause you had more than 35 requirements.

NaineLIEz said:
Version: Easy (first time)
Start date: before club
End date: 24/12/2016 (before club)
Link: ~Here~

- Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge isn't ranked 800 or higher.

Re-turned-in

AYOSHINA said:
Challenge: Aired 2009 Challenge
End Date: 12/25/16
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1552504&show=0#msg47743479

- You used Asura Cryin' twice for Spring.
- You used Kämpfer twice for Fall.

Resolved

AYOSHINA said:
Start Date: 07/14/16
End Date: 12/26/16
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1532581&show=0#msg46923685

- Natsume Yuujinchou Go is not ranked 800 or higher.

Resolved and re-turned-in

Akai_Shuichi said:
Challenge: Psychological Challenge
Version: -
End Date: Before club
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1579340&show=0#msg49088134

- Bokurano Recap have not ''main'' characters listed.

Resolved

GamerDLM said:
Challenge: People Challenge
Start Date: 07/15/2016
End Date: 12/28/2016

- Kaito Daimon does not have green eyes (brown)
- Akeno Himejima does not pink eyes (violet)
- Taiga Aisaka does not yellow/gold eyes (brown/hazel)

Resolved

Ginger_Snap said:
Challenge: The Psychological Challenge
Version (If applicable): n/a
Start Date: BC
End Date: BC
Post Link: Here

- Shinigami no Ballad. is, in fact, released in march, but the ''Premiered'' is in Spring 2006.
- Betterman is used twice.

Resolved

RachelPanda said:
Challenge:The Comedy Challenge
Version (If applicable: Easy/Medium/Hard | Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall):Medium
Start Date:Oct 19
End Date:Dec 30
Post Link:Post #48

- Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi - Miyuki is not an OVA.
- Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san Special is not 15+ mins total.

Resolved

Odd Entries Completed
#2305 ― #2381
TreasuredHopesFeb 17, 2017 9:34 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (111) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

198 by Myelin_sr »»
49 minutes ago

» 🟤 Anime Auction House「 Round 06: MAR 19 | Sign Up R.06 CLOSED | Everyone until APR 19 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 23, 2020

1523 by tbeans10 »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8820 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
5 hours ago

» Featured Article Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Mar 7, 2017

316 by Sarada »»
9 hours ago

Sticky: » 🎴 Official Member Cards [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Aug 30, 2016

682 by RackOrRuin »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.