Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2016 4:27 PM
Nov 2016
Part 5 is more popular in Japan than it is in the West. So while it's not a bad part it isn't great, it's basically Part 3. Part 4 is Araki's favorite Part.
Dec 23, 2016 4:31 PM

Apr 2014
One nitpick, where the hell is my Vento Aureo teaser? I know they will add an extra content because they didn't put the OP, I clearly expect it will be VA teaser but too bad it's just a glimpse of how the cast doing as an epilogue.

On to the series, it's a beautiful duwang really, despite it's monster of the week kind of setting, it feel more storyline focused and handled better than SC.

Kira is just so fucking fabulous nuff said.

9/10
Dec 23, 2016 4:32 PM

Aug 2014
how did shigeshige survive ? they confirmed him dead like 4 months ago
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 23, 2016 4:53 PM

Apr 2014
YoodiHoshi said:
Halicone said:
That part 5 is seen as inferior to the other parts is one of the greatest mysteries in the Jojo fandom in my opinion.

I blame the old English scanlation which was based on the Chinese version, and done by someone who barely knew Chinese

More to say on the actual episode in a bit

That might have an influence but then again DiU was already well liked even with only the Duwang scanlations available, so it's not the only reason.
It's probably that the end fight had left people a bit disappointed and I agree it could have been better. I have to say though that it should not be enough to invalidate 150+ chapters of non stop action between the most eccentric stand users with even more outlandish powers that Jojo has ever seen (till that part, at least)
Dec 23, 2016 4:58 PM

Jul 2016
What do I do now without JoJo?
Dec 23, 2016 4:59 PM

Sep 2013
Halicone said:
That might have an influence but then again DiU was already well liked even with only the Duwang scanlations available, so it's not the only reason.
The difference is that DiU's was fully re-translated much quicker, and the Duwang version of it was done by someone who KNEW Chinese + the context of most of everything going on, but was mainly not too good at grammar

The person in charge of Vento Aureo's 'Duwang' scans just made things up half the time and just left it at that. You know how there's these subtle implications within movies about gang members? None of that was conveyed through those old scans
ShigyCDec 23, 2016 5:03 PM
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Dec 23, 2016 5:00 PM

Jan 2014
That was a good ending. Kira went off in a well-deserved way. This part 4 was great and now my second favourite.

I will certainly miss that opening, and this will be my first and last time to say "what a beautiful duwang."
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Dec 23, 2016 5:03 PM
Jul 2011
Gonna miss that weekly Jojo.
Kira was a great villain.
Jotaro delivers the iconic final blow but Josuke still put in his worth in the fight, the Jojo family is something else.
Feel bad for Hayato, he never got proper closure with his real dad. His mom is probably all messed up.
Koichi is a lucky bastard.
Dec 23, 2016 5:15 PM

May 2014
I'm so sad that it's over but goddamn did it go out with a bang and a pose!
I don't like to think that this will prolly be the last time we get to see Joseph, Josuke and Okuyasu ;_;

I could probably write paragraph upon paragraph about why this was so awesome but to summarize:

-Obligatory hand licking
-Kira's death was damn brutal
-Team (+ambulance) effort to take him out
-Rohan being a 'lil Tsundere
-Reimi in general tbh
-Josuke really showing that he is Joseph's son- stealing his wallet using Crazy D was hilarious.
-Joseph just being, well, Joseph. Totally headcanon him putting on that senile act in the beginning...can't believe he actually wanted that pic of Tomoko my god, when will he ever learn?! XD

Only thing that could've made this better would've been a Part 5 teaser- like part 2 did with part 3. But maybe we'll get something on the 30th anniversary?? I think it's January 1st- hopefully we get some sort of announcement soon- don't leave me hanging DavidPro!!

All I can say now is bring on that OVA!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2016 5:15 PM
Dec 2016
it's sad that it's finally over, i'm hoping that part 5 will be airing shortly after.
Dec 23, 2016 5:19 PM
May 2009
those feels at the end ... :(
JoJo Fridays will be dearly missed.

Part 5 can't come soon enough!
Dec 23, 2016 5:20 PM

Apr 2014
YoodiHoshi said:
Halicone said:
The difference is that DiU's was fully re-translated much quicker, and the Duwang version of it was done by someone who KNEW Chinese + the context of most of everything going on, but was mainly not too good at grammar

The person in charge of Vento Aureo's 'Duwang' scans just made things up half the time and just left it at that. You know how there's these subtle implications within movies about gang members? None of that was conveyed through those old scans

I haven't compared the proper scans with the old scans yet so I don't know how much has been altered, but if what you are saying is true, I'm hopeful that a well translated Vento Aureo might change people's minds in the future.
We'll have to see!~
Dec 23, 2016 5:23 PM

Jan 2011
While I do prefer the manga for this part, I won't deny what a good job DP did with everything.

Goodbye Morioh.
Dec 23, 2016 5:25 PM

Dec 2010
Hahah, I guess that Joseph was indeed shitting Jotaro at the beginning. This alone made me apreciate the great ending even more.

Characters: +0.5 | Joseph, lul.
Atmosphere: 1 | I don't like Morioh, but it's feeling was set very well.
OST: 0.5 | Chase was good, CNBT not so much and I didn't like the third OP at all.
Quality: 1 | The animation quality was good for the most part.
Storyline: 1 | Despite all the fluff, the Kira storyline itself was pretty good.
Background: 0.5 | I pretty much give this half a point just because of Joseph; One would think we could use so well the background we have built for 3 parts now, but no, scratch that.
Ending: 1 | The ending was unexpectedly good, it's actually the best thing about this show.
Drama: 0.5
Overall score: 0.5 | People like this part so much, but to me it was entertaining at most, with a big chunk of its potential wasted. It was a good story to follow, but it's the least good Jojo part to me.
Overall score: 6.5/10
Dec 23, 2016 5:43 PM
Sep 2014
Very very epic ending! Everyone worked together to take him down i completely loved it. Jotaro finished him off suprisingly we got to see some ORAORAORA in the time stop it felt like some Akuma type of finish. His death was brutal and even reimi dealt with him I loved it. Definitely a better villain than dio and probably the best villain yet to date the least couple of episodes have been so intense my god kira will be missed. Really great finish, loved the ride hopefully we'll be beack for part 5 in 2017/2018.
Dec 23, 2016 5:47 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Mezo-RPWPA said:
You mean Shigechi? Where did you get the idea that he's alive?
Dec 23, 2016 6:15 PM
May 2010
Totally going to miss this, the wait for Vento Auero is going to be difficult.

I want to say Koichi 3 freeze is the highlight of this episode for me, but I really can't ignore the classic Kira creepy speech. Also it's so typical of Jojo to end it with the MC doing a faboulous pose

I'd love to hear the full JOESTARS version of Great Days, but I guess I'll have to wait for that too
Dec 23, 2016 6:17 PM

Jan 2013
This part has been lack luster. I don't know if it was the hype that preceded it or just an overall weak showing. The final episode did nothing to change it either. Kira's a cool villain but got some real BS power ups and skills. The final battle seemed less intense than part 3. Many of the filler took away from the story and much of the fights relied on deus ex machina and terrible writing to force tension or provide an ending. Stands are widly inconsistent or powers are forgotten. Kira getting killed by an ambulance is just terrible and unfitting end, worse than Bane's death in batman. Lets not forget, or maybe we are supposed to forget the time traveling person that saved teenage josuke. SMH....this part is just wasted potential.
Dec 23, 2016 6:59 PM

Jan 2008
Wait, so we don't get an actual episode about Josuke's hair thing flashback that happened way back in the first half? Dang... I was hoping that was related to Kira's time ability... a bit disappointed to be honest.
PaulDec 23, 2016 7:12 PM
Dec 23, 2016 7:11 PM

Jun 2013
The irony. Killed by an ambulance. It looked like that ambulance was backing up too fast for no reason. Why the hell was he backing up so fast? Slow down dammit!

And Kira that weird bastard. He got a fucking erection by looking at Mona Lisa's hands. Leonardo did not expect something like this to happen lol.

We got some good old ora ora ora courtesy of Star Platinum and Jotaro. Jotaro ended up being the one dealing the final blows to Kira.

Brilliant stuff. The coolness and badassery was all here. The issue I had here was that the visuals tended to fall at times. And there wasn't a cgi opening here which disappointed lol. Anyway, pretty cool stuff here. Now to wait for more Jojo.
Dec 23, 2016 7:15 PM

Nov 2012
JAmbulance Joestar was done justice!

The final Baitza Dustu was exceptionally well done. The effects were were seriously breathtaking!

I love how the anime original contents in the end tie up with everything. JoJo's stories always had a sudden halt after the final fight, with almost every single part from 1 to 6 [haven't completed the later ones yet]. Well, except for part 2 from these six I guess. So overall, this ending moments were worth it. Also, Tommy and CODA singing Great Days when the father-son bonding(!) moment was happening! I really started to jump around with joy XD

The nod at the commercials of DiU previously felt really good. I love how DP shows respect to the fans of the franchise.

One heck of a vacation in Morioh town! Now really can't wait to take the tour of Italy ;)
TahZinDec 23, 2016 7:19 PM
Dec 23, 2016 7:19 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
@Paul @Animayham

There's a common misconception that Josuke time traveled back in time to save his child self. Do note that the flashback was shown from Koichi's perspective, and since he didn't see the savior himself and since he knows that he has the same hairstyle as Josuke, he just substituted Josuke's look as the savoir's (since he doesn't know how he's supposed to look).
Dec 23, 2016 7:31 PM

May 2015
Animayham said:
Kira getting killed by an ambulance is just terrible and unfitting end, worse than Bane's death in batman. Lets not forget, or maybe we are supposed to forget the time traveling person that saved teenage josuke.

"Things doesn't go the way I want =/= Bad"

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
Dec 23, 2016 7:57 PM
Nov 2016
Animayham said:
This part has been lack luster. I don't know if it was the hype that preceded it or just an overall weak showing. The final episode did nothing to change it either. Kira's a cool villain but got some real BS power ups and skills. The final battle seemed less intense than part 3. Many of the filler took away from the story and much of the fights relied on deus ex machina and terrible writing to force tension or provide an ending. Stands are widly inconsistent or powers are forgotten. Kira getting killed by an ambulance is just terrible and unfitting end, worse than Bane's death in batman. Lets not forget, or maybe we are supposed to forget the time traveling person that saved teenage josuke. SMH....this part is just wasted potential.
Part 4 has lower stakes compared to every other part in JoJo, they aren't out to save the world, just stop a serial killer. Josuke was originally supposed to get sent back in time by BTD, but then Araki changed his mind.
Dec 23, 2016 8:35 PM

Jan 2008
GoldenDevilGamer said:
@Paul @Animayham

There's a common misconception that Josuke time traveled back in time to save his child self. Do note that the flashback was shown from Koichi's perspective, and since he didn't see the savior himself and since he knows that he has the same hairstyle as Josuke, he just substituted Josuke's look as the savoir's (since he doesn't know how he's supposed to look).

I see, thanks for the clear up. Just been a while since I saw it and I could remember the person pushing the car heavily injured like Josuke was when fighting Kira, so figured there'd be a relation with that and the time traveling powers in this show but I guess not.
Dec 23, 2016 8:41 PM

Jul 2013
last two episodes were pretty good (minus cutting out Kira's math projectile equations)
overall a mess of bad character designs and QUALITY, if they apply this art-style to part 5 the part most brutal and sad part im out

PLEASE BRING THE BUDGET BACK
Dec 23, 2016 8:42 PM

Apr 2007
The way Kira was defeated and all the emotions, what a powerful ending.

Diamond was hit and miss with me, with the weakest part being the characters. Yeah Josuke and Rohan are pretty cool, but never really stood out. Okuyasu was easily the biggest disappointment. I wish the dude did more and Kouichi did less :(

Strangely enough Otoishi Akira and Fungami Yuya are my favorites and they were such bastards in the beginning lol

But probably the biggest problem is that Jojo is just not meant to be watched weekly (for me). Future releases will be complete BD marathons like the previous three :v
Dec 23, 2016 8:42 PM

Dec 2008
Thank you for The GREAT DAYS Jojo
9/10
Dec 23, 2016 9:42 PM

Dec 2013
Ahh I wanted more from Part 4! Such an enjoyable series!
RIP Kira though. Best villain out of all the JoJo villains that came out so far. (Yes, better than Dio imo.)

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Dec 23, 2016 9:56 PM

Mar 2012
Not seeing The Hand anymore makes me sad. Such an interesting stand.
Dec 23, 2016 10:27 PM

Oct 2012
Overall good adaptation of the manga, but not perfect. Definitely flawed.

That being said, DP does Jojo better justice than most any other studio would, and I hope that they get to continue on with a Part 5 anime in the future. Fingers crossed!
Dec 23, 2016 10:53 PM
Mar 2016
They really need a big fat budget. JoJo's deserves more. Though I don't really care about part 5.
Dec 23, 2016 11:07 PM

Sep 2013
Good adaptation!
Although DavidPro could have done with a break in between production at one point or another (or even take further advantage of the extra episode space just a tad like for the first & last episodes), honestly heck I preferred this handling and style of directing they did for DiU the most over the previous parts.

That being said, I like the manga of all the JoJo's Parts I've read thus far (1-5) equally just as those in particular were all written consecutively without break, and it shows.

The episode itself was also pretty spectacular and actually did leave tears streaming down my cheeks just around the last part with Hayato. Plus it made me realize that we're introduced to Joseph through his wallet getting stolen, and then we leave him behind right when it gets stolen again. Wow

Though I do agree with @rubberluffy on that it would've been nice for the narrator to have explained that Tama (Stray Cat) came to grow fond of the Nijimura father so that we know it's now his and Okuyasu's pet. Here it is left kinda "????"

But anyway the next best thing I'm doing for now is collecting the JoJo artbooks & JoJonium volumes in hopes that they'll release more manga content swiftly + bring over the superior BD versions of the episodes stateside just as well.
ShigyCDec 23, 2016 11:35 PM
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Dec 23, 2016 11:27 PM

Feb 2010
Vindicater said:
What do I do now without JoJo?
Read Part 7, you won't regret it.
Dec 24, 2016 12:10 AM

Aug 2015
Holyfck that Bites the dust and StarPlat Za Warudo part looks so fckin beautiful , good job DP .

Goodbye Morioh .
Dec 24, 2016 12:12 AM

Oct 2012
JSlick said:
People dislike part 5? I'm almost finished reading it and I'd say it's probably my second favorite after part 2.

It's the most consistently strong of the Stand arcs, for sure. Unlike Parts 3 and 4, which took a while to really get going, Part 5's battles start out great and continue being so all throughout. I think the only real criticism I would levy towards it is that the conclusion to final battle isn't as satisfying as others, but that's a spoilerrific discussion for another time.
Dec 24, 2016 12:19 AM

Dec 2013
AMAZING ENDING DAVID THANK YOU!!!
my favorite panel of kira is finally animated and that was so majestic!!!(no not the boner one, the one after killer queen pushed the button)
this adaptation has been a ride, it has all the worst and best eps of the entire series.
And Kira is definitely the best jojo villain in the anime to date. i mean let's be real here if not for kira, part 4 would've been a 7/10 at best. the only thing letting me down is the lack of part 5 teaser.. shame that i was more hyped to see that rather than the actual episode
the whole singer of the anime once again rounded up and sang great days. Holy shit was i taken by surprise, i mean LITERALLY every singer who sang the OPs gather up

anyway overall for personal enjoyment, this is a 10/10. for an anime adaptation, it is a 8.5/10
now let's see what that event on february would be...

aikaflip said:
This season had a lot of filler, and the characters seemed denser than usual—turning their backs to enemies, taking too long to act, conveniently not hearing Kira's loud explosions until the last two episodes, etc. Joutarou mistaking Joseke's voice as the rain was probably the most obnoxious moment for me. Or maybe that was a joke that went over my head? Overall, it wasn't bad. The last episode was very satisfying.

Episode: 4/5
Overall: 6/10 or 7/10

the explosions are silent idk how many times everyone has repeated this. other than that yeah part 4 crew wasn't as bright as 3 or 5

RediceRyan said:
Hard to believe a full on Star Platinum wasn't enough to instantly kill him but being run over by an ambulance was. Puts some perspective into this. Like I'd think that Star Platinum would be able to completely disintegrate someone if time was stopped and all that energy from all those punches build up and was released instantly. Still a thousand or so pounds and some rotations of a wheel ended up being more deadly. Strange to think about.
Happy ending though, no big set up for the future parts.

hmmm let's see what would most certainly insta kills you:
a) a barrage of punch to your body
b) getting your brain squashed

Mezo-RPWPA said:

he didn't though??

"nothing is true. everything is permitted"
Dec 24, 2016 12:43 AM
Dec 2013
I loved that so much.

The irony of a serial killer being run over by an ambulance was perfect.

Also I knew something was gonna happen with the ambulance, I just didn't think it was going to be THAT.
Dec 24, 2016 12:47 AM

Jul 2015
RIP Jojo Fridays! That was an amazing adaptation of Part 4. There is even an easter egg about Part 5! (Golden Wind 2001 when Koichi and Yukako held hands). This was a really nice ride. Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone!
Dec 24, 2016 1:48 AM

May 2015
SlowDancer said:
And Kira is definitely the best jojo villain in the anime to date. i mean let's be real here if not for kira, part 4 would've been a 7/10 at best.
I do agree that Kira is a better character and villain than Dio however as I said previously it doesn't surpass Dio for me only because of that first episode where he is not only established as a villain but as a rival as well. Dio is more engaging, I have more feelings towards him than Kira because I've seen Jonathan suffer his malice but at the same time more other sides of him in only one episode. The reason why Dio might not ever be surpassed is that he starts as part of the story while the other villains arrive in it as intruders.

Another aspect where I feel Kira loses to Dio is that apart for Shigekiyo in the end no one else from the main cast died directly or indirectly because of Kira (indirectly like in part 3 vanilla ice killed abdul and iggy). 1 or 2 death during this final arc would've been very appropriate and establish Kira's dangerousness even further. Yes, bites the dust actually killed everyone but it doesn't count if reversed its effect or Okuyasu returning from death.

aikaflip said:
This season had a lot of filler, and the characters seemed denser than usual—turning their backs to enemies, taking too long to act, conveniently not hearing Kira's loud explosions until the last two episodes, etc. Joutarou mistaking Joseke's voice as the rain was probably the most obnoxious moment for me. Or maybe that was a joke that went over my head? Overall, it wasn't bad. The last episode was very satisfying.

Episode: 4/5
Overall: 6/10 or 7/10

the explosions are silent idk how many times everyone has repeated this. other than that yeah part 4 crew wasn't as bright as 3 or 5
Yeah, there are still people that don't make a distinction between what we see and the logic presented in the anime. Kira's bomb's sound are just for us as it is better than hearing nothing, when in horror film we hear that anxious music it's not part of the story or world but it is for us to feel a certain way. I think that the sound gives more impact to the explosions regarding the viewers.
Dio or Jotaro speaking during time pause is supposed to be instant and not use time from their power. (this happens in many shounen and its mostly the fault of manga that can afford doing this without feeling like prolonging time).

As for Jotaro saying that I think it is just Araki messing with us as he likes doing quite often. It's a joke and a way to make the viewer more involved in the story as many felt frustrated from his line. Personally I love his sense of humour.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2016 2:31 AM

Jun 2009
I would've loved a part 5 teaser at the end of this episode.
Dec 24, 2016 2:57 AM

Apr 2009
grandy_UiD said:
I would've loved a part 5 teaser at the end of this episode.

Don't worry, I am sure we will get a TO BE CONTINUED arrow in the Bd version just like with Stardust Crusaders.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Dec 24, 2016 3:40 AM

Dec 2013
zal said:
SlowDancer said:
And Kira is definitely the best jojo villain in the anime to date. i mean let's be real here if not for kira, part 4 would've been a 7/10 at best.
I do agree that Kira is a better character and villain than Dio however as I said previously it doesn't surpass Dio for me only because of that first episode where he is not only established as a villain but as a rival as well. Dio is more engaging, I have more feelings towards him than Kira because I've seen Jonathan suffer his malice but at the same time more other sides of him in only one episode. The reason why Dio might not ever be surpassed is that he starts as part of the story while the other villains arrive in it as intruders.

Another aspect where I feel Kira loses to Dio is that apart for Shigekiyo in the end no one else from the main cast died directly or indirectly because of Kira (indirectly like in part 3 vanilla ice killed abdul and iggy). 1 or 2 death during this final arc would've been very appropriate and establish Kira's dangerousness even further. Yes, bites the dust actually killed everyone but it doesn't count if reversed its effect or Okuyasu returning from death.

Yeah, there are still people that don't make a distinction between what we see and the logic presented in the anime. Kira's bomb's sound are just for us as it is better than hearing nothing, when in horror film we hear that anxious music it's not part of the story or world but it is for us to feel a certain way. I think that the sound gives more impact to the explosions regarding the viewers.
Dio or Jotaro speaking during time pause is supposed to be instant and not use time from their power. (this happens in many shounen and its mostly the fault of manga that can afford doing this without feeling like prolonging time).

As for Jotaro saying that I think it is just Araki messing with us as he likes doing quite often. It's a joke and a way to make the viewer more involved in the story as many felt frustrated from his line. Personally I love his sense of humour.

meh i like Dio, but he's a different kind of evil than Kira. Dio is over the top evil you can't help but think he's almost cartoonish. Kira is a "realistic" evil, he won't bother you unless you bother him(and unless if you happen to be one of his victims lol). but i found enjoyment on watching them both so...
"nothing is true. everything is permitted"
Dec 24, 2016 3:43 AM

May 2012
I personally like part 3 more than part 4, but still both are good
Dec 24, 2016 4:03 AM
Dec 2015
Farenait said:
Madotsuki-san said:
To everyone who hasn't read the manga, I highly recommend checking out the Dead Man's Questions story after finishing this episode.

It provides a nice addition to the ending of Part 4, and it seems that it won't be adapted into an OVA as I hoped.

Is this considered as a proper canon?

Edit: I m reading it right now and i m confused, wasnt Kira supposed to go to some other dark dimension instead of being another ghost in the city?

It was written by Araki, and as far as I know he's never said it's not canon so I would say that it is.
Dec 24, 2016 7:09 AM

Apr 2014
Yamada2 said:
The irony. Killed by an ambulance. It looked like that ambulance was backing up too fast for no reason. Why the hell was he backing up so fast? Slow down dammit!
I think it's just a scene that doesn't translate that well into anime.

In the manga, it felt likenit happened in an instand iirc.
Ambulance goes back > Jotaro stops time> Kira flew right behind it > and then bam.
Dec 24, 2016 7:14 AM

Jan 2013
I was never a super huge fan of the Jojo franchise but part 4 has been amazing and it seems like it just gets better and better. Looking forward to part 5.
Dec 24, 2016 7:28 AM

Mar 2016
I dont know if I'm just really emotional this week, but this episode got me CHOKED UP.

...I just loved it so much I am speechless. Everything wrapped up so nicely; it's the perfect Christmas gift for a JoJo fan!!

I'm glad I still haven't read the manga because it would have taken so much joy out of the anticipation and suspense of waiting for the next episode.

My only problem is Giorno Giovanna wasn't previewed at least in the ending. That's what I was really holding out for. BUT NONE THE LESS, I loved loved loved this episode! I was going to rate this series just an 8 at first, but this episode alone bumped it all the way up to 9. Way to go, Morioh!!

Loved the 3rd version of the OP. It sounded like the voice actors were singing almost?? I hope that's the case. That would be SO dope!! Where can I download it?? XD
Dec 24, 2016 7:36 AM

Apr 2015
Fantastic end to a fantastic series.

One of my favourite JoJo's and anime series in general!
Dec 24, 2016 7:49 AM

Jan 2013
GoldenDevilGamer said:
@Paul @Animayham

To my knowledge this is not a misconception as Araki has not addressed this.. So any opinions are strictly fan theories. My point is the peculiar and randomly inserted but unresolved plot point. Araki writes himself into holes or "forgets" too much.

LeturLefr said:
Animayham said:
Kira getting killed by an ambulance is just terrible and unfitting end, worse than Bane's death in batman. Lets not forget, or maybe we are supposed to forget the time traveling person that saved teenage josuke.

"Things doesn't go the way I want =/= Bad"

You are not a smart person if this is how you comprehend my post.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

156 by Blitrapika »»
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

95 by Kenpachi_69 »»
Jan 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

159 by JimineyRufus »»
Jan 12, 6:29 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

126 by Zaxphred »»
Jan 11, 11:34 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2016

117 by utopica »»
Jan 1, 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.