Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (65) « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
Dec 11, 2016 1:47 AM

Apr 2011
Hello =)
I need a recommendation!!
 » Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant:

I would like something with only 12 eps and that would match my taste...

Here's the link to my anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ani_mag

Thanks in advance
Dec 11, 2016 10:31 AM

Jan 2015
ani_mag said:
Hello =)
 » Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant:

Thanks in advance
Hey, I recommend you to watch Charlotte, it's a pretty cool anime, and I think you will like it!

And, I need a movie that fits in "an anime about food, music or art". I would like if the movie was about art rather than food or music, but I accept recommendations of those two genres too
Dec 11, 2016 10:35 AM

Sep 2014
ani_mag said:
Hello =)

Thanks in advance

Kino's Journey (similar to Mushishi)
Bartender
Erased
Dec 11, 2016 11:25 AM

Jul 2009
DeathProxy said:
ani_mag said:
Hello =)

Thanks in advance
Hey, I recommend you to watch Charlotte, it's a pretty cool anime, and I think you will like it!

And, I need a movie that fits in "an anime about food, music or art". I would like if the movie was about art rather than food or music, but I accept recommendations of those two genres too

Aki no Kanade is a cute and short movie relating to music.
Kotonoha no Niwa is also good, and could be considered as art, I think. It's about a shoe maker and Idk that's artistic I guess? :P
Dec 11, 2016 12:09 PM

Jun 2009
Hi could I please get a recommendation for

Thanks in advance!
Dec 11, 2016 3:17 PM

Feb 2016
Just a quick question:

- Does GochiUsa count as series with kids as the main cast? The moe artstyle confuses me on if they're actually little kids or teenagers.

Thanks in advance.
Dec 12, 2016 7:06 AM

Jun 2009
@SheyCroix Wow thanks for all those suggestions! I'm going to watch Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou for the rec though I'd never even heard of 1000-nen Joou: Queen Millennia and I'll definitely be watching that too.
Dec 12, 2016 9:24 AM

Feb 2013
Heya guys, I need a recommendation to complete my challenge ^^ someone recomended to me Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex... but I don't think I'll be able to finish it before Dec ends ;_;

So yep, if someone can recommend me something between 10-13 episodes, I'd be really happy :3
- No ecchi/fanservice, please x_x -

@Batsmo since you have on your PTW list already, I suggest you to watch B Gata H Kei or Baccano!--
+ I don't really like ecchi but I liked B Gata H Kei and its characters, it was really funny. You know, it's ecchi cause it has to be ecchi x)
+ And Durarara!! & Baccano! are from the same author and studio, I think you may like it too.
RiritsuDec 12, 2016 9:33 AM
Dec 12, 2016 10:08 AM

Feb 2013
Batsmo said:
Ritshiro said:
Heya guys, I need a recommendation to complete my challenge ^^ someone recomended to me Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex... but I don't think I'll be able to finish it before Dec ends ;_;

So yep, if someone can recommend me something between 10-13 episodes, I'd be really happy :3
- No ecchi/fanservice, please x_x -

@Batsmo since you have on your PTW list already, I suggest you to watch B Gata H Kei or Baccano!--
+ I don't really like ecchi but I liked B Gata H Kei and its characters, it was really funny. You know, it's ecchi cause it has to be ecchi x)
+ And Durarara!! & Baccano! are from the same author and studio, I think you may like it too.

Thanks! I think I'll watch Baccano then ^^

Oh and I'd recommend you Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. because it's on your PTW and Oregairu has really great characters imo :)

Thank you so much! I really love romance series :3
This one has been on my ptw list for so long lmao
Dec 12, 2016 10:36 PM

Mar 2012
"Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant"

Can someone recommend a movie or a feature-length OVA from the 80's? Preferably not something that is widely known, critically acclaimed and still popular (like Ghibli films).

[Bringing this up yet again 'cause I'm doing the third run.]

Dec 13, 2016 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
» Re-watch an anime

I started watching an anime that I watched back in elementary school, but it wasn't an entry in my list before.. Does it matter? Also, about the "Finish an on-hold or dropped anime " request, I dropped Strawberry Panic last year, but I deleted it from my list altogether.. Does it count?
removed-userDec 13, 2016 9:06 AM
Dec 13, 2016 12:42 PM

May 2012
Can I have a recommendation please ? I would like something really short since I have a lo tof things to watch to get this challenge done by the end of december :D
Dec 13, 2016 12:48 PM

Mar 2014
Rania_Staley said:
» Re-watch an anime

I started watching an anime that I watched back in elementary school, but it wasn't an entry in my list before.. Does it matter? Also, about the "Finish an on-hold or dropped anime " request, I dropped Strawberry Panic last year, but I deleted it from my list altogether.. Does it count?

I would imagine both of those count.

AngelShiva said:
Can I have a recommendation please ? I would like something really short since I have a lo tof things to watch to get this challenge done by the end of december :D

Aiura's a short one.
Dec 13, 2016 3:32 PM

May 2012
Shuichi2 said:
Rania_Staley said:
» Re-watch an anime

I would imagine both of those count.

AngelShiva said:

Aiura's a short one.

Thank you :)

AngelShivaDec 14, 2016 9:35 AM
Dec 14, 2016 11:28 PM

Jun 2007
"Watch a highly rated and completed anime from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on"

It seems some people deleted their post so my post went up one page :| and the user I chose for this challenge is no longer the same page as me. Do I have to pick someone else?

@SheyCroix
jet2r0cksDec 15, 2016 10:55 AM
^_^
Dec 15, 2016 7:12 AM

Mar 2012
Could anyone give me an anime recommendation?
Anything up to 2 cour please.
Dec 15, 2016 7:35 AM

Mar 2013
Khalan said:

Rakugo anime
Chihayafuru
Drifters
Dec 15, 2016 7:41 AM

Mar 2012
AudioTsunami said:
Khalan said:

Rakugo anime
Chihayafuru
Drifters

Ok thanks!
Dec 15, 2016 11:05 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Given the time posted and the difference it's acceptable....... there are case that people have close to 50 post of difference to their initial place, but that's a different story and a different page~

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Dec 17, 2016 12:46 PM

Jul 2008
hello i need recommended from my plan to watch and less that 15 episodes except kodomo no jikan, soukou no strain, innocent venus
Dec 17, 2016 3:05 PM

Jun 2015
@SheyCroix
Sorry to bother you, but if you have the time, would you mind checking my list for errors? I'd hate to find out on December 31st that I screwed up. ^^
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1469513&show=200#msg44088323
Dec 17, 2016 3:35 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

I'm doing my best to not have anyone waiting those few days.... since I'm expecting there will be people turning in those days...
As for checking, you would still need to turn-in so I confirm with your list but by only looking at the titles

✓ Watch an anime that started airing the same season you joined MAL
  e.g. If you joined in November 2014 you will need to watch something from Fall 2014 - DanMachi (Jun 4, 2015 -> Spring 2015)
---- you need from Summer 2015

in the highly rated, recommended and watched by another user it's better that you link to the post instead than to their profiles, saves me time

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4999/Asu_no_Yoichi
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31043/Boku_dake_ga_Inai_Machi
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6573/Darker_than_Black__Ryuusei_no_Gemini
https://myanimelist.net/anime/387/Haibane_Renmei
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8476/Otome_Youkai_Zakuro
https://myanimelist.net/anime/853/Ouran_Koukou_Host_Club
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13601/Psycho-Pass

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Dec 18, 2016 3:30 AM

Jun 2015
SheyCroix said:

I'm doing my best to not have anyone waiting those few days.... since I'm expecting there will be people turning in those days...
As for checking, you would still need to turn-in so I confirm with your list but by only looking at the titles

✓ Watch an anime that started airing the same season you joined MAL
  e.g. If you joined in November 2014 you will need to watch something from Fall 2014 - DanMachi (Jun 4, 2015 -> Spring 2015)
---- you need from Summer 2015

in the highly rated, recommended and watched by another user it's better that you link to the post instead than to their profiles, saves me time

Okay, thank you. I thought the screenshots would be okay. :/ Oh well, fixed that.
I didn't mean waiting till 31st because you'd take so long, but because I may take that long. ^^
Dec 18, 2016 9:40 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
TrashDax said:
Okay, thank you. I thought the screenshots would be okay. [...]

You're welcome. Well, screenshots are okay if it's something that changed after you finished watching it and/or with the challenge. Still, adding a link helps ~ Thanks

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Dec 18, 2016 11:20 AM

Jan 2014
Hi :) , I'm looking for some recommendations for these challenges:

- Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant
- Watch an anime with a main character that is not Japanese

new or old it's fine as long as it's good :D
Dec 18, 2016 11:46 AM

Jul 2014
Does Houkago no Pleiades or Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo: Amazing Twins count as anime with children as the main cast ?
If not then I would like recommendation for something short.

Also
» Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant

Something short and preferably from my PTW list.
Dec 18, 2016 12:05 PM

Jul 2014
Hussein91 said:
- Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant

Skip Beat!

Hussein91 said:

91 Days

(character limit)
Dec 18, 2016 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
mozgow said:
Hussein91 said:

Skip Beat!

well, i'm somewhat excited for a shoujo anime (watched many "Action" recently) xD

mozgow said:
Hussein91 said:

91 Days

Thank you mozgow :)
Dec 18, 2016 1:42 PM

Mar 2012
mozgow said:
Does Houkago no Pleiades or Zetsumetsu Kigu Shoujo: Amazing Twins count as anime with children as the main cast ?
If not then I would like recommendation for something short.

They have to be elementary school age, which I don't think they are. You could pick some of the Ghibli movies for this.

Also

» Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant

Something short and preferably from my PTW list.
[/quote]

Baccano or Zankyou no Terror; or Aiura if you want something really short (all from your PTW)
Dec 18, 2016 1:58 PM

Jul 2014
Khalan said:
They have to be elementary school age, which I don't think they are. You could pick some of the Ghibli movies for this.
I've already seen all feature films from Studio Ghibli. Anything else I could use?

Khalan said:
Baccano or Zankyou no Terror; or Aiura if you want something really short (all from your PTW)
Thanks, I'll go with Aiura.
Dec 18, 2016 2:05 PM

Mar 2012
mozgow said:
I've already seen all feature films from Studio Ghibli. Anything else I could use?

Only short thing I can think of are pokemon movies or something like that. Or just look what others used for that challenge.

Edit: or you could watch this OVA:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/18851/Fate_kaleid_liner_Prisma%E2%98%86Illya__Undoukai_de_Dance?q=fate%20kaleid
(Ilya and Miyu are elementary schoolers)
KhalanDec 18, 2016 2:11 PM
Dec 18, 2016 6:06 PM

Sep 2014
mozgow said:
Khalan said:

Try Piano no Mori. If I remember right, both MC's are in grade 5, so should fit the age restriction on the Children challenge.
Dec 19, 2016 3:33 AM

Dec 2014
Can someone recommend me an anime which is comedy or action. 1-cour long would be the best. Thanks.
Dec 19, 2016 4:51 AM

Oct 2015
Hi, can someone recommend me an Anime, something relatively short would be preferred, any genre. Thank you.

a heart of stone is a heart nonetheless
Dec 19, 2016 7:17 AM

Jul 2014
Korrailli said:
mozgow said:

Try Piano no Mori. If I remember right, both MC's are in grade 5, so should fit the age restriction on the Children challenge.
Thanks! I didn't even know I had it on my PTW list :-P
Dec 19, 2016 7:47 AM

Mar 2013
Yumi said:
Hi, can someone recommend me an Anime, something relatively short would be preferred, any genre. Thank you.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Flying Witch
ERASED
Dec 19, 2016 7:51 AM

Mar 2013
LEVNIK said:
Can someone recommend me an anime which is comedy or action. 1-cour long would be the best. Thanks.

Yuri!!! on Ice
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku-hen
Baccano!
My Hero Academia
Dec 19, 2016 7:53 AM

Apr 2011
LEVNIK said:

Blood Lad, Dimension W, Mob Psycho 100, Zetman.

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Dec 19, 2016 7:53 AM

Jun 2015
LEVNIK said:

If you don't mind ecchi, try Prison School.
Dec 19, 2016 8:00 AM

Apr 2011
greatvillage said:
"Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant"

Can someone recommend a movie or a feature-length OVA from the 80's? Preferably not something that is widely known, critically acclaimed and still popular (like Ghibli films).

[Bringing this up yet again 'cause I'm doing the third run.]

California Crisis: Tsuigeki no Juuka, Angel Cop, Tenshi no Tamago, Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01, Megazone 23.

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Dec 19, 2016 8:34 AM

Dec 2014
AudioTsunami said:
Yuri!!! on Ice
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku-hen
Baccano!
My Hero Academia
Lestat- said:
Blood Lad, Dimension W, Mob Psycho 100, Zetman.
TrashDax said:
If you don't mind ecchi, try Prison School.

Thank you so much. I'll use one of them for the challenge. :D
Dec 19, 2016 11:17 PM

Mar 2016
Only ten more days and I need to finish 20 additional shows to reach my goal....Safe to say its over.

Now to mentally prepare to kill this challenge for next year. :)
Dec 20, 2016 3:35 AM

Jan 2013
samofthewired said:
Only ten more days and I need to finish 20 additional shows to reach my goal....Safe to say its over.

Now to mentally prepare to kill this challenge for next year. :)

It's possible, especially if you choose smaller anime with a max of 12 episodes.
I still need to 4 and a half, almost done with Ergo Proxy.
Dec 20, 2016 5:31 AM

Oct 2013
Can someone recommend me an amine for this challenge:
Preferably 1-cour. My list for reference.
Dec 20, 2016 5:50 AM

Aug 2015
Londras_ said:
Can someone recommend me an amine for this challenge:
Preferably 1-cour. My list for reference.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
Ben-To
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Dec 20, 2016 8:33 AM
Jul 2018
Anyone recommend me an anime? Can be whatever I just need it to be recommended by someone.

Preferably a movie or an 1-cour.
Dec 20, 2016 9:11 AM

Mar 2013
puraragi said:
Anyone recommend me an anime? Can be whatever I just need it to be recommended by someone.

Preferably a movie or an 1-cour.

Anthem of the heart
Tokyo Godfathers.
Dec 20, 2016 10:47 AM

Feb 2015
Can anyone recommend me an anime, if possible 1-cour long and relatively recent (from the 2000s or after, I just don't want to hurt my eyes), to complete the related challenge ?

It can be of any genre (Sports, Action, Romance, Fantasy, etc.) except Horror which I'm not very fond of, and preferably with a decent story linking the episodes.

You can check my list for reference. It can also directly come from my plan to watch list where I basically add anything I find interesting.
Dec 20, 2016 10:57 AM

Mar 2014
Cateinya said:
Can anyone recommend me an anime, if possible 1-cour long and relatively recent (from the 2000s or after, I just don't want to hurt my eyes), to complete the related challenge ?

It can be of any genre (Sports, Action, Romance, Fantasy, etc.) except Horror which I'm not very fond of, and preferably with a decent story linking the episodes.

You can check my list for reference. It can also directly come from my plan to watch list where I basically add anything I find interesting.

Yuuki Yuuna
Gunslinger Girl
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (65) « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

82 by Zalis »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

68 by LostSpectre »»
2 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 12 hours ago

36 by PostMahouShoujo »»
9 minutes ago

» Is there an extension that helps you fully block someone?

APolygons2 - 9 hours ago

22 by deg »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 3 hours ago

11 by Dumb »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.