Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 15, 2016 8:40 PM

Apr 2013
Codename_ZQ said:

Also who pulled off Maya's Rosary?

Coming in here to say this. Maybe it's because of my small reference pool, but my mind went straight to Rosario+Vampire.

Also, is there no way for a season 2? I feel like we've barely scratched the surface of this story. Wacky that I'm saying that about a butt-attacking anime, but it actually seems like the story could stand to have another go-around if only to let Kazane get a moment in the sun.
Dec 15, 2016 9:38 PM

Sep 2015
People are too hype at those fake subs. "Attack of hip" already translated in the raw anime itself, so the "buttack on titan" was merely extra bullsht by the translator. Samething goes to the word "gazongas".So either you want to converse in the real thing "Attack of hip" or the fake "buttack on titan".

"buttack on titan" maybe funny but, you are just simply laughing at what the translators gave you which is non-existence from the start and not at the actual skill itself.

Just pointing out as someone who dislike translators nowadays giving incorrect subs and misleading.
valvravetruthDec 15, 2016 9:43 PM
Dec 15, 2016 9:51 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Them cards just pouring out xD
The things Keijo comes up with lol

Gotta give Maya credit, she took on several Vacuum Cannons and yet she still didn't go down. Nice to see Kawai and RinRin in action.

Dec 15, 2016 10:16 PM

Sep 2016
Attack on Titans reference now lol
Dec 15, 2016 10:29 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. The craziness & ridiculous continues.

LOL cards coming out of Muromachi's butt.
DAMN Rinrin was badass taking her on. Nice strategy with her swimsuit.

HAHA "Buttack on Titan".

WTF that combination was ridiculous.
Saya was cool as well.
Woah Maya is tough taking on Nozomi's Vacuum Butt Cannons.
Another personality of Maya is here.

1 more ep left. Excited to see who wins. This needs a 2nd Season!!!
Santoryu_XBurnerDec 15, 2016 10:35 PM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 15, 2016 11:32 PM

May 2010
I lost it when cards came out of her butt.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 15, 2016 11:38 PM

Mar 2014
katana skill formed in boobs. there must be something wrong in author's brain.
Dec 16, 2016 12:00 AM

Jan 2013
Blackbird said:
Make me curious how all cards were fitting inside butt.

It's magic. We don't have to explain it.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Dec 16, 2016 12:07 AM

Jul 2013
Buttack no Titan XD

SHINOBI-03 said:
Blackbird said:
Make me curious how all cards were fitting inside butt.

It's magic. We don't have to explain it.

We've seen nipples that can drill on their own in this anime and you're asking how those cards can fit?
Dec 16, 2016 12:16 AM
Jun 2016
why I the camera man dont show me Rin oppais... Kawai is so madness I love her
How the hell you combine in a swim suit ?? also how you get cards in you ass ?? also why a nipple is sword Saya ?? HOLY COW Maya with silver hair OH OH OH this gasm pretty sick cap damn 12 gonna be so good

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2016 12:21 AM
Jun 2016
EcchiLordMamster said:
Takamura-sama said:

You're with me right??

SEASON 2 OR RIOT!!!!!!!

am actually buying the merchandise lol

=( would like to see the merch
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2016 1:31 AM

Aug 2013
They should all start getting off that attack on hip girl and start helping Nozomi tsk
Dec 16, 2016 3:03 AM

Jul 2013
I swear I completely lost it with that fusion. Keijo is absolutely brilliant. Those butt-cards were 10/10 too.

Kogatana Saya's appearence was badass.

And now we have split personalities, uhhh? I hope we could get a season 2 of this. I just noticed too Maya is voiced by Ayako Kawasumi, so happy to hear her again in an anime after how few roles she has lately.
Dec 16, 2016 3:35 AM

Sep 2015
Nozomi was like why use a scanning hand if you could scan a butt with your face.
Dec 16, 2016 3:53 AM

Oct 2016
so sakashiro has a split personality eyy .. pretty interesting thou turning her hair white and also some weird but funny techniques again was showed up
Dec 16, 2016 4:15 AM
May 2015
I know that you don't need to take the power levels too seriously in a series like that, but how on earth did the magician girl and that green hair girl manage to match Kawai's and the butt-gatling gun girls speedblitz? It is like they both got nerfed cause the opponents didn't even show any speed/strength technique that would make them keep up with them. Kawai is supposed to knock you unconscious before you can blink while the other girl will hit your blind spots before you even see her moving, but suddenly it seems like they cant do that.
Dec 16, 2016 4:38 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
JRiosGami said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

am actually buying the merchandise lol

=( would like to see the merch

ill take a pic of the keychains when they come in
Dec 16, 2016 4:47 AM

Dec 2013
TheBuddahman said:
I know that you don't need to take the power levels too seriously in a series like that, but how on earth did the magician girl and that green hair girl manage to match Kawai's and the butt-gatling gun girls speedblitz? It is like they both got nerfed cause the opponents didn't even show any speed/strength technique that would make them keep up with them. Kawai is supposed to knock you unconscious before you can blink while the other girl will hit your blind spots before you even see her moving, but suddenly it seems like they cant do that.

Other girls were just really strong. Magician girl was dodging Kawai's attacks and blinding Rin.
Dec 16, 2016 5:02 AM

Oct 2015
Team is too heavy for Maya
Dec 16, 2016 5:05 AM

Nov 2011
Holy fuck that was incredible.
I was amazed half of the time.
best shit
good shit
incredible shit
10/10
Dec 16, 2016 5:07 AM

Jul 2016
I swear this show is so dumb it just can help but be awesome!!! Once again loads of references. So much meme worthy stuff from this show. Also am I the only one depressed because best girl Aoba is taking yet another loss to heart?
damn, the forums these days...
Dec 16, 2016 8:05 AM

Sep 2016
another great episode
Dec 16, 2016 9:01 AM

Dec 2013
I! Don't!! Even!!!

Dec 16, 2016 9:02 AM
Jan 2014
I couldn't help but laugh at the card coming out of butt magician's booty.
Dec 16, 2016 9:44 AM

Mar 2013
>Hip-Hip Train.

I'm almost near the anime's finale but man, Keijo still doesn't cease to amaze me lmao

The cards coming out of the magician's booty was really funny haha

Makes you wonder all that conversation and action took place in that "5 minutes" of match limit XD
FinalFlash18Dec 16, 2016 9:56 AM
Dec 16, 2016 11:07 AM
Mar 2016
GangsterCat said:
Whoahoho said:

Oh she is using internal butt release , more like internal gas release .

Man, that's disgusting.

1 more to go and frankly I don't give a shit as to who wins.
wtf are u saying, that's hot
Yes it is....only to a certain degree.
Dec 16, 2016 12:20 PM

May 2010
Wow this show is so creative
Dec 16, 2016 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
God dammit! Wtf is up with this show? First we get butts coming out of the Gate of Babylon and now we get a ginormous ass attacking the wall of AoT. This crap is too damn ridiculous. This episode had so many wrong things, I don't know which was more wrong. The magical boob girl had cards coming out of her ass, the samurai girl used her nipples like a sword (her god damn nipples!), the magical boob girl and that other girl were in the same bikini bottom, the speedy girl threw her top up in the sky in front of, like, a million people, Maya was "pushing something out from deep within her butt," Nozomi was sniffing Maya's butt... I don't even...
Dec 16, 2016 4:38 PM

Apr 2014
Lost it at the combination. Show is so stupid and awesome. Now if only it were uncensored like the manga.
Dec 16, 2016 5:48 PM

Aug 2015
Maya is Diavolo, confirmed.
Dec 16, 2016 6:07 PM

Jan 2013
What can i say....Best anime of the season? Or even year? xD
That blonde girl is very strong, and now she got even stronger...
But that's nothing that Nozomi can't solve, you go girl, you go!!!

This moment... 10/10 anime xD Attack on Hip hahahahaha

Thanks for the pic @hamune76
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 16, 2016 6:36 PM

Aug 2016
EcchiLordMamster said:
I'M GOING TO BE THE SADDEST ANIME FAN AFTER NEXT WEEK *sniffs*

at least there's the specials ;___;

I love this shameless show. Haven't laughed this hard at an anime in a very long time.

slán abhaile corcaigh
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin

☘ ☘ ☘

Currently stealing your heart,
your women and also your job

Dec 16, 2016 8:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
AnimoosFromChina said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

I love this shameless show. Haven't laughed this hard at an anime in a very long time.

i would say i haven't fapped this hard in a very long time... but that would be a lie xD
Dec 17, 2016 12:25 AM

Sep 2015
This episode was so ridiculous. Loved every moment of it. One reveal after another I was astounded.
Dec 17, 2016 1:07 AM

Aug 2014
how they put castle inside stadium pool? ;o How did that magician girl pull out a card from her ass? and a joker doesn't mean lose...
Another thing: first before fight start they are shown as seeing each other and ofcourse they shouldn't as there is big tower of castle between them.. another mistake.

OMG LoL!! "There is a pressure, as if you are ushing something out from deep within your butt" !!!! SYA WHAT?!

and that ending with that girl changing hair colour, how is that even possible ;o
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 17, 2016 3:36 AM

Apr 2012
Buttack on Titan! hahaha I died laughing.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Dec 17, 2016 4:15 AM

May 2016
Takamura-sama said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

You're with me right??

SEASON 2 OR RIOT!!!!!!!

Season 1 is 90/97 of manga chapters so season 2 might out 2/3 years later if manga will not be ended ;/
Dec 17, 2016 4:18 AM

May 2016
Everyone is talking about Attack On Hip and im sitting here waiting for announcements OVA :/
Dec 17, 2016 4:18 AM

Sep 2016
Jakubajk said:
Takamura-sama said:

You're with me right??

SEASON 2 OR RIOT!!!!!!!

Season 1 is 90/97 of manga chapters so season 2 might out 2/3 years later if manga will not be ended ;/
manga is already 160 chapter lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 17, 2016 4:57 AM

Apr 2015
The Episode Itself Was Great.Loved That Attack On Titan Reference There.
Only One Episode Left For The Conclusion :)
Dec 17, 2016 4:58 AM

Apr 2015
AivanK said:
What can i say....Best anime of the season? Or even year? xD
That blonde girl is very strong, and now she got even stronger...
But that's nothing that Nozomi can't solve, you go girl, you go!!!

This moment... 10/10 anime xD Attack on Hip hahahahaha

Thanks for the pic @hamune76
And At That Moment Nozomi Knew She Was Dead :))))
Dec 17, 2016 5:04 AM

May 2016
GangsterCat said:
Jakubajk said:

Sure there is 160 chapters of Keijo manga but only for people who speaks
japanese fluently. People who are non japanese manga readers (im am) wont be able to read it. I was talking about translated chapter which is 97 of it and 63 are still not translated.
Dec 17, 2016 5:18 AM

Sep 2016
Jakubajk said:
GangsterCat said:

japanese fluently. People who are non japanese manga readers (im am) wont be able to read it. I was talking about translated chapter which is 97 of it and 63 are still not translated.
are you aware that anime is for japanese who speaks japanese fluently? nobody cares about english translation there.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 17, 2016 6:36 AM

Dec 2013
hamune76 said:
attack on hip!!!!!!!!

lmao that reference
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Dec 17, 2016 7:08 AM

Dec 2013
Jakubajk said:
GangsterCat said:

Amount of source material that can be adapted isn't reliant on whether or not it has been translated into english. Not sure why you brought that up as an aruguement.
Dec 17, 2016 8:22 AM
Apr 2016
Burger-Meister said:
On another note, is there actually a benefit to being fat in Keijo? Sure, you might deal slightly more damage (I've been on the internet long enough to know that getting sit on by a fat person HURTS), but you're extremely slow at the same time. The speed is a major factor, as it would make you vulnerable to being ganged up, and you don't have much time to counter or recover from it because you know, you're slow. Seems like overweight players would have a niche in situation where the target for attack is trapped or distracted, but otherwise, utility is seemingly very few.

just theorycrafting here, but some advantages would be that it would be harder to push heavy players than it is to be pushed by them, so they can slowly advance and corner their opponents (depending on the position and arena), who would have to move around more to avoid them; the disadvantages would be the greater stamina consumption ( http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SquareCubeLaw ), the slower movement speed/attack speed when heavy players do need to chase after their opponents (due to timeouts and rank placements being based on how many players each player has sunk -- or in the case of the East-West war team battles, which team has the more members remaining), the greater strength needed to change one's acceleration/deceleration, and the apparent greater effort in balancing oneself (depending on which land they're on). I'd think that it's difficult for one (heavy player) to be an outfighter, so they could either be infighters (which are said to have advantage against outfighters due to their attacks being more effective but disadvantage against counters because the latter can counter infighters more easily), or counters (which are said to have advantage against infighters but have disadvantage against outfighters -- probably due to the latter's movement/positioning speed and attack speed, they can have more options for when and where to attack).

However, if (since we don't have actual Keijo data to base ourselves on.. heh) sumo matches are of some help (heard that there's two sumo "fighting styles", one involving keepaway through attacks, the other involving more technical infighting through grapples -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_sumo_terms ), the heavier player doesn't necessarily win in a close-range fight (weight can be turned against oneself, although in sumo apparently a greater weight generally improves one's winning chances) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gp_mhW6yLk

obakachantachi said:
Also, is there no way for a season 2? I feel like we've barely scratched the surface of this story. Wacky that I'm saying that about a butt-attacking anime, but it actually seems like the story could stand to have another go-around if only to let Kazane get a moment in the sun.

with only 12 episodes available, the anime needed a good enough ending point (not an actual manga ending) before the next arcs; said good enough ending point (chapter 87) was too far from the manga's actual beginning, so the anime started at chapter 35 (where Nozomi and Sayaka enter the school and meet Kazane and Non), with a flashback that refers to the mock race of earlier episodes (there were actually two mock races in the school in the manga, the anime compressed them into one).

TheBuddahman said:

Midori (the green-haired player) is an infighter, who's (expectedly) aware of her type advantage against outfighters so she chose to focus on fighting against Rin (Midori isn't an outfighter, so it's not like she's matching the speed of Rin's attacks, to me it's like she's trying to block and finding openings to try to hit her); Muromachi (the masked player) was fortunate to not be hit on her vital weakpoints on Hanabi's first attacks, then realized that she was aiming for said weakpoints. She (Muromachi) would probably not be able to avoid her attacks for long enough on her own (I said on her own, because Midori was keeping Rin from attacking her), if not for her light reflection trick (which probably gives Muromachi the advantage over Hanabi, though).

Thyriad-oPPailov said:
how they put castle inside stadium pool? ;o How did that magician girl pull out a card from her ass? and a joker doesn't mean lose...
Another thing: first before fight start they are shown as seeing each other and ofcourse they shouldn't as there is big tower of castle between them.. another mistake.

considering that the castle sinks when enough players are downed, it's possible that there's either an elevator or the castle can be brought to the pool in smaller parts (didn't question that myself when reading the manga, though, as I was more focused in the players' decision making). No idea about the cards.

There's a wooden floor under the central tower's roof (and above the lower roof), so they can see themselves there

Jakubajk said:

manga is already 160 chapter lol[/quote]
japanese fluently. People who are non japanese manga readers (im am) wont be able to read it. I was talking about translated chapter which is 97 of it and 63 are still not translated.[/quote]

this season adapted chapters 35 (when Nozomi and Sayaka enter the school and meet Kazane and Non) through 87 (the end of the current arc), the first episode had a flashback of the school entrance exam's mock race (there were two mock races in the school in the manga, the anime shortened them into one) that refers to chapters earlier than the 35th, so (not counting these earlier chapters) there's 53 chapters across 12 episodes (an average of over 4 chapters per episode); if there's another season, it could end around chapter 126 (another good ending point for a second season), so the anime would be adapting chapters 88 through 126 (so, 39 chapters, of which some may be optional or compressable)
Dec 17, 2016 8:35 AM

Oct 2015
I really want them to adapt the backstory but I doubt it happen since they cut a lot of the males out of the show.
Dec 17, 2016 10:47 AM

May 2016
GangsterCat said:
Jakubajk said:

are you aware that anime is for japanese who speaks japanese fluently? nobody cares about english translation there.

Its the same algorithm in every anime production :/
Dec 17, 2016 11:42 AM

May 2015
Keijo's still one of the best things airing this season. I loved all the ridiculous attacks this episode, especially that Attack on Titan parody. And I didn't realize Maya was voiced by Ayako Kawasumi until someone in this thread pointed that out. That's awesome since she's one of my favorite seiyuu! Also, the characters were great as well, I really loved Rin and Hanabi working together. I'm so sad this is ending next week. I wish this was two cours like the manga readers were predicting before it began airing.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Dec 17, 2016 11:43 AM

Sep 2016
Eve778 said:
Keijo's still one of the best things airing this season. I loved all the ridiculous attacks this episode, especially that Attack on Titan parody. And I didn't realize Maya was voiced by Ayako Kawasumi until someone in this thread pointed that out. That's awesome since she's one of my favorite seiyuu! Also, the characters were great as well, I really loved Rin and Hanabi working together. I'm so sad this is ending next week. I wish this was two cours like the manga readers were predicting before it began airing.
sadly there are a lot of men after going keijo pro and it's hard to cut
CrossAnge

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

254 by SeussGodofJelly »»
Apr 16, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

194 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

414 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.