Forum Settings
Forums

Action anime/manga - love triangle between main guy/main girl/bad guy

New
Dec 7, 2016 5:05 PM

Oct 2016
Any stories where it's the main good guy x main girl x main bad guy (though doesn't have to be main, just a bad guy.)

Can be action/adventure/mecha/etc. Just there's a good side and bad side. Maybe the girl doesn't realize he's bad or maybe she does. In the end, she ends up with the main good guy though.

Also if there's any where she's with the main bad guy at first like she's evil as well, but becomes good and ends up with the main good guy, that would be neat to see.

Example: Aquarion EVOL

JakDec 7, 2016 5:10 PM
Dec 7, 2016 5:59 PM

Apr 2012
Only one i can think of is maybe Vampire Knight?

The show's about a schoolgirl who develops feelings for both her classmate/friend Zero and the mysterious vampire Kaname. Although Kaname isn't exactly a bad guy, and Zero's also not pure good, initially the love triangle is presented in this way… from what you describe, it sounds like you might like that anime, maybe give it a shot?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2016 6:13 PM

Oct 2016
dawnangel14 said:
Only one i can think of is maybe Vampire Knight?

The show's about a schoolgirl who develops feelings for both her classmate/friend Zero and the mysterious vampire Kaname. Although Kaname isn't exactly a bad guy, and Zero's also not pure good, initially the love triangle is presented in this way… from what you describe, it sounds like you might like that anime, maybe give it a shot?

Ehhhhhhh that doesn't really fit what I want. Doesn't really sound like either guy won.

If you can think of any more, please post.
JakDec 7, 2016 6:53 PM
Dec 7, 2016 11:20 PM
Oct 2016
How about Akatsuki no Yona? It's adventure and has some actions
Dec 7, 2016 11:58 PM

Oct 2016
taniafh said:
How about Akatsuki no Yona? It's adventure and has some actions
I've actually been reading that. It's pretty good. Action shoujos can be pretty neat.

Dec 8, 2016 5:31 AM

Sep 2016
Buddy complex kinda fits your description but then again I saw it a long time ago so can't guarantee xD (It includes mecha)
Dec 8, 2016 10:12 AM

Oct 2016
SenpieX said:
Buddy complex kinda fits your description but then again I saw it a long time ago so can't guarantee xD (It includes mecha)

Hmmmmm, I wouldn't mind watching it again, but I don't remember any love triangle between the main guy/girl/bad guy. I think it was just pretty much focused on Aoba and Hina. Still a good show though.

If you can think of any more, then post. Please and thank you.
Dec 8, 2016 10:21 AM

Sep 2016
jak123 said:
SenpieX said:

Hmmmmm, I wouldn't mind watching it again, but I don't remember any love triangle between the main guy/girl/bad guy. I think it was just pretty much focused on Aoba and Hina. Still a good show though.

It was this guy: https://myanimelist.net/character/95841/Bizon_Gerafil
His profile kinda tells the story
Dec 8, 2016 10:30 AM

Oct 2016
SenpieX said:
jak123 said:

It was this guy: https://myanimelist.net/character/95841/Bizon_Gerafil
His profile kinda tells the story
Hmmmm, I don't remember him. I'll need to watch it again.

But yeah, got anything else, please post. :)
Dec 8, 2016 8:34 PM
Mar 2015
Saiunkoku Monogatari has a strange love triangle going on between:

Dec 8, 2016 8:51 PM

Oct 2016
feodore said:
Saiunkoku Monogatari has a strange love triangle going on between:

Yeah I couldn't get into that one, but thanks for the suggestion. If you come up with any more, please post them.
Dec 8, 2016 10:14 PM
Mar 2015
Don't blame you, mate. I really struggled to finish Saiunkoku Monogatari, myself. I can't think of any love triangles featuring a bad guy. Interesting topic, though, so I'll keep following this thread.
Dec 8, 2016 10:21 PM

Oct 2016
feodore said:
Don't blame you, mate. I really struggled to finish Saiunkoku Monogatari, myself. I can't think of any love triangles featuring a bad guy. Interesting topic, though, so I'll keep following this thread.
Yeah I tend to come off with variations of things and request it. I've found some interesting ones because of how I do this. If you have any ones that fit the requests in my signature, don't hesitate to post them.
Feb 13, 2019 1:54 PM
Jun 2013
Shugo Chara is like this.

More topics from this board

» Non-hentai anime with traumatizing rape?

stanklem28 - Feb 7, 2014

40 by Omega90 »»
2 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - Yesterday

26 by PostMahouShoujo »»
2 hours ago

» new season, need recommendations

silversaint - Yesterday

6 by DMind »»
Today, 2:05 AM

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

12 by PostMahouShoujo »»
Today, 1:02 AM

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

15 by r3v3l3v3l »»
Yesterday, 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.